Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
BellaMars
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by BellaMars » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:28 pm

I started a vinegar jar from a LM Breakup Kit March 2011 to cause discord, animosity and breakup a group of people that were badly influencing my husband. I worked it hard the first few months and kept it behind my toilet. I then started healing and reconciliation works so I moved the vinegar jar to the boiler room in the basement where it was constantly heated up. I will go in there and shake it up and curse the jar and people in it every so often.

Now Im not sure what to do with it. It has somewhat worked. Two of the people dont like or care for the rest of the people in the jar, especially dont have any respect for my husband. One has completely turned around from being the 'groupie' of the rest of the people in the jar to being my BFF. Now there is one particular person it hasnt seemed to affect at all, my husbands BFF. OF all the people in there I wanted THAT relationship soured and broken up the most. Should I dispose of this jar and start another Vinegar Jar just with the both of them in it? Or should I do a HotFoot?

Will disposing this Jar undo any of the animosity created with it?
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Read the options for disposal here < http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html >
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Rising_Phoenix

Unread post by Rising_Phoenix » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:44 pm

1) Can a vinegar jar be worked on the same day as a honey jar?

2) As example it's Monday can I work the vinegar jar in the hour of Mars and then later work my honey jar in hour of Venus...

3) or would it be best just to work each on alternate days :?: (Honey Jars on M, W, F & Vinegar jars T, Th, Sat)
Love, light and keep rising to the top

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:34 pm

I have been working on a vinegar jar for a person who did much harm to my family, (stealing,discord,blackmail and more). My intention was that he left as far away as possible. We have been attacked at many levels by him and his on all levels, spiritual as well

Today while shaking it the jar cracked and everything came out.

1) What does this usually mean?

2) How should I dispose of the jar? Ocean? Gravesite?

Please help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:08 pm

Rising_Phoenix--

1) Yes. See also this forum thread:

Too Many Spells at Once? Overload? Interval Between Spells?
too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interv ... t6140.html

2) Yes, if you like working by planetary hours, that would be fine.

3) This method -- working by days, is more my style, but everyone has their own choices. See also this forum thread:

Spell Timing: Planetary influences / Days of the Week
spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... t1429.html

================================

yoragoddess --

1) It means he is fighting your work, "blowing up the spell." This is a counter-attack. Not good.

2) Either. If at the ocean, do it as the tide is going out.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

yoragoddess

Unread post by yoragoddess » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Thank you Cat for your prompt answer. I was sure that his wife was doing work yesterday,my mom almost passed out on me last night -her whole body got numb and we were only able to get her better by reading psalms and prayers. I am really worried! He has harmed us tremendously and his wife is known to do witchcraft. In a reading I had I was told she is working with Santa Muerte to totally destroy me and mine. I really want this man off the property,it is the only way for us to move on and do what we need to do. It is a long story with a fake will where we don't know who was responsible for my brothers murder. I lit an archangel Michael candle with Fire wall of Protection and asked for our protection. Any suggestions of how to deal with them are welcome. Thank you in advance for your time

Rising_Phoenix

Unread post by Rising_Phoenix » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:50 pm

[quote="catherineyronwode"]Rising_Phoenix--

1) Yes. See also this forum thread:

Too Many Spells at Once? Overload? Interval Between Spells?
too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interv ... t6140.html

2) Yes, if you like working by planetary hours, that would be fine.

3) This method -- working by days, is more my style, but everyone has their own choices. See also this forum thread:

Spell Timing: Planetary influences / Days of the Week
spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... t1429.html

================================

Thank you for the quick response CAT and the great links :P . . . For right now I only light my candles for my vinegar jars on Tuesday & Saturday's while giving it a good shake everyday and I just started a honey jar last Friday so I wasn't sure if doing both on the same day would have one effect the other even though they each have their reason of course but are still meant to work one particular person. I will definitely from here out work each every other day as mentioned and you suggest as not to overwork them and get the best results.
Love, light and keep rising to the top

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Tue May 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Hello All.

Please can someone lead me to how i would even start to sour my enemy life?

I have had a reading to find out if i am justified, and i was told i am very much justified, so i have the ok to go ahead but im not sure if you start with a vinegar jar?

Im aware i have to keep my self cleaned through the process with hyssop.

Can anyone help me out here.

Thank you in advance.

All the best.

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue May 08, 2012 3:30 pm

HI babybaby:

Start at this thread; it covers a lot about vinegar jars and how to use them:

vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 09, 2012 11:41 am

I agree fully with MaryBee. I have found that the vinegar jar is easily one of the quickest ways to sour someone's life.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

BHgirl333

Unread post by BHgirl333 » Sat May 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Hi. I've been working my vinegar jar for about a month now. I think I've seen movement, but not sure how much.

I've a question about the hair in the vinegar jar I made. I heard from an AIRR root worker I'm working with that you are not supposed to put the person you love in side the jar, but glue his photo on the outside of the jar. Because if you do, it'll make him sour as well. When I made mine, I put his hair in and his photo inside. Now, I'm worried. He's been sniping at me in texts and emails way more than usual. I thought to may be redo the vinegar jar with him on the outside. The question I've, if I deploy the one I'm working in running water, the lid is metal, I can't make a hole in it. And since it has his hair, will the running water take him away from me as well?

Also, I've been rolling the black candle I work in sulfur, is it something that it's advisable to do? I inscribe the candle with a nail with their names, break up in between, etc.

Last question, the current GF I'm trying to get him away from, changed her first name to something a bit more interesting. Do you use her birth first name or the new one she goes by?

Thank you so much your answers.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat May 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Tonight is a wonderful night for a vinegar jar! I'm waiting on my shipment, so I have been working with what I have. I want to sour ONE person's WORLD (which is what he is continuing to try to do to me) all the posts that I have read were about separating people. I want him to be alienated and angry for the world to see, rather than taking it out on myself and other 'unlucky' individuals who have try to care for and about him. How would I make a jar to sour his life? Just one person's life? Also, I had a hard time disposing of the break up jar.... but on a Tuesday late night, there is a graveyard that I can take it to... is there anywhere in particular that I should bury this one when I'm through with it?

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sat May 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Thank You all.

Babybaby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 20, 2012 10:56 am

Temont: Do you have access to his property? I would bury it as close to him as possible if the other options available to you won't work for you.
Joseph Magnuson

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sun May 20, 2012 11:05 am

I can get it to a graveyard and I can take it to the crossroads NEXT to his galfriend's house.... though I think the break up jar worked a little bit too well and I don't know when he will be there or if he will be there anymore at all. He and I don't speak but he is an ex of mine who was loving until he messed up and I refused to take him back without him 'fixing' his behavior. He has tried to torment me since then. He has been plotting with my youngest (five months old), father who he KNOWS does not take care of the child he claims to love... very childish and I have tried to give him extra love, I have tried to give him tough love and he has continued to attack me, unless he gets what he wants from me (a relationship without boundaries... Now he wants to continue to bother me even though he and I don't speak.... I know where his mother lives but I couldn't get out there without everyone seeing me there-- I have no business out there... Any suggestions?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 21, 2012 4:38 am

You can also sour someone's life with a lemon. Simply make a name paper add any personal concerns if you have any. Add some crossing powder or herbs such as walnut leaves, red pepper, and sulphur. Fold up the packet and put it inside the lemon. Bury it on their property. Not only with their life sour, but it will rot as the lemon begins to decompose.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon May 21, 2012 5:37 am

Starsinthesky7, if i can't bury in their property, what can i do with the lemon, can i bury in my yard?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon May 21, 2012 5:48 am

No no no!! Do not bury the lemon in YOUR yard; it is an enemy trick and will cause YOUR life to be soured. Bury the lemon at a crossroads or throw it in a river that flows out of town, to take the person's soured life away from you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

cha0525
Newly Registered

Unread post by cha0525 » Tue May 22, 2012 5:45 am

hi,

my bottle spell was to break up a relationship and I put vinegar on it, after that I wrap it in black cloth.. I was planning on shaking the bottle and when I checked it it is unsealed and the vinegar was in the cloth.. Can I just put vinegar again and seal it or I have to start again?

Thanks!!

Frey

Unread post by Frey » Tue May 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi, is it okay to have more than one petition paper in a single vinegar jar? I was thinking about one paper for the target, and another paper with the same targets name crossed over the name of another individual to sour their relationship.

With name papers, is it just the full name of the target written on a piece of paper? Or is it more complex than that?

Also, are chilli flakes an acceptable substitute for red pepper flakes? I'm thinking about adding this with black pepper to a jar filled with apple cider vinegar.

Thanks.

decibeldiva

Unread post by decibeldiva » Tue May 22, 2012 9:56 pm

I forgot to add the nails to my vinegar jar but it does look like the pins and needles are starting to corrode. I started to open it today (Tuesday) to add the nails (I started it on Saturday) but I got this overwhelming feeling of "don't open it, it's fine" which I think may have been from my protective spirit that I keep with me while I'm burning candles on my vinegar jar. My question is how significant are the nails and should I start another jar including them? Thanks everyone!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 23, 2012 3:20 am

decibeldiva:
consider your vinegar jar a spice cake. not having the nails is similar to forgetting one of the spice (let's say allspice) in the mixture of many spices. It will still be a spice cake and worry not, you haven't forgotten the flour or the baking soda ;) If you ever make a jar again, then add the nails. If you've been Spirit-Led to leave things as is - trust that.

Frey:
personally I'd stick to a single petition or a petition over each half of a photo of the couple you're souring, torn in two to separate them in the picture - but that's me.
name papers can be as simple as you describe or more complex if they are crossed with a simple command or have little pictures in the four corners of the paper. there are many ways to write up petitions and name papers which are covered in Miss Cat's Hoodoo Root and Herb Magic as well as discussed in a couple of forum threads devoted to the subject.
for the herbs, chili flakes are fine - they are a red kind of hot pepper after all. Habanaero peppers as well as bird's eye chilis (the latter in particular) are also very effective.

cha0525:
clean your work space throughly with chinese wash and start over again. you can re-use the bottle and any hard curios.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

decibeldiva

Unread post by decibeldiva » Wed May 23, 2012 10:49 am

Thank you, aura. I felt really confident when I made the jar and didn't realize until a few days later that I had forgotten the nails. But, overall, it feels good and effective so I think I'll just roll with it! I agree about listening to my spirit/intuition or whatever it may have been that stopped me from unsealing the jar. I will trust that and continue to work the jar as is. :D

Frey

Unread post by Frey » Wed May 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Thanks aura, but I already did it the way I said I would. I'll bear your advice in mind for the future though.

decibeldiva

Unread post by decibeldiva » Wed May 23, 2012 7:12 pm

In general, how long does a vinegar jar take to have an effect? Would the 3 day, 3 week, 3 month rule apply to a jar spell?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu May 24, 2012 3:26 am

Hi decibeldiva,

the 3,3,3 applies to pretty much every spell although things can go more quickly or slowly depending on the case.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 25, 2012 3:19 am

decibeldiva,

Yes it does, but however its a guideline. It may take longer to reach the outcome or get movement depending upon the circumstances.

capricorn

Unread post by capricorn » Sat May 26, 2012 6:34 pm

I know the best way to get rid of a vinegar jar is to throw it at the crosscroad, running water (river) etc. but I'm just curious if you open it and throw it in the toilet water which goes down to the sewer, would that work?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:34 am

Capricorn,

Some workers consider this running water. And when we say dispose of the jar you can open it and simply get rid of whats inside and not the entire jar.

capricorn

Unread post by capricorn » Sun May 27, 2012 11:21 am

Okay thanks...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 27, 2012 11:44 am

Always remember that dumping any negative work down the toilet has the chance of at least some of it being "stuck" in your homes internal plumbing pipes. During the Cursing Panel at the Lucky Mojo Workshop Weekends Miss cat was speaking of this very thing. Though the idea of flushing someones vinegar jar down the toilet seems like a pretty appropriate place for said work! I keep my vinegar jars behind our toilet and burn candles on them while they are on the back of the toilet. Appropriate.
Joseph Magnuson

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 28, 2012 12:11 am

That's a good point Joseph.

You could always dump them down the street gutter drains. But I saw its just best to dump it in a crossroads. Better to be safe than sorry.

capricorn

Unread post by capricorn » Mon May 28, 2012 10:21 am

Hi Joseph - Thanks, yes I have thought of that also. I live in the first floor where the pressure is really strong, but I've thought what if the nails, needles I have in the jar will not flush it may need a couple of flushes. I guess my best bet would be in a river.

Thanks so much....

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon May 28, 2012 11:32 am

YES! Definitely do not want to flush nails and needles down the toilet at all. I add in razor blades, tacks, etc and would not flush those down any indoor plumbing. Remember burial as a possible disposal method as well.
Joseph Magnuson

capricorn

Unread post by capricorn » Mon May 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Thank again Joseph, I appreciate your advice.
:)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 29, 2012 11:14 am

You are very welcome. It is a subject I enjoy conversing about! :)
Joseph Magnuson

decibeldiva

Unread post by decibeldiva » Tue May 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Well in that case, Joseph, can I ask you a few questions? :) Is it best to work a vinegar jar for as long as necessary or is it best to work it for a designated period of time then bury it either on the property of the target or a graveyard? I do shake my jar vigorously everyday and burn candles on Tue, Thur, and Sat. anointed with inflammatory confusion and break up oils. I recite a few prayers and a petition while I'm lighting the candle as well as a 15-20 minute meditation/visualization of my intended outcome. I laid break up powder mixed with graveyard dirt and sal de 7 cantinas at my targets front door as well as outside his car on the driver and passenger sides and on the car handles I rubbed a little bit of the oils. Is there anything else I could be doing?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 30, 2012 10:20 am

decibeldiva:

1. I have worked vinegar jars as ongoing work. I find that the longer I work them, the stronger the results. You can most definitely work them for a set period of time and then bury them on the property of the target or in a graveyard. This will work wonder as well.

2. I don;t see anything else that you could eb doing, short of doll baby work on your target. Keep doing what you are doing and it will be enough.
Joseph Magnuson

decibeldiva

Unread post by decibeldiva » Wed May 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Joseph,

Thank you so much for your reply. I think I like the idea of working my vinegar jar as an ongoing work. Everything I've been doing feels right to me and I will continue with that. I'm not familiar with doll babies, but I'll do some research. I hope this isn't a silly question, but how often can I lay powders outside my target's home? Since I do plan on working my jar for a while I want to keep my target connected to the spell. I appreciate any suggestions you may have. :)

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:15 pm

This is a vinegar jar and honey jar question. I already have a reading scheduled. I started reconciliation work on my ex and I three months ago. It was working but as is always said, you can not change the person. He was coming back to me but not 'fixing' what needed to be fixed. When I would push him away and tell him what I needed from me, he would attack. A LOT has happened.... fast forward, I made a vinegar jar for him after being betrayed for the last time. What do I do with the reconciliation jar? Do I toss it in the water?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:26 pm

You definitely want to cut that sweet jar loose. If you have access to a body of running water, you can take the jar there, scoop the contents out while praying that, though this work was done with love, the time for it has passed. Clean the empty jar out with the running water, and take home to use for something else. Crossroads disposal would likely be ok, but since you've switched gears, I'd send whatever was left of the sweet jar down the river, so to speak.
Two-Headed Doctor

AKissForMe

Unread post by AKissForMe » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Hi

Can I do a vinegar spell on my love "rival", although I DONT know her name?

I dont have photo's either of him or her either but want to sour their already rocky relationship.

All i have is an item of clothing of his.

Suggestions and ideas? Is it likely to be more difficult to break them up and make them fight and quarrel if I don't know her name?

Thank you guys !

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:12 am

Thank you Mr Hob, I have been confused about what to do with it for the past two weeks

AKissForMe

Unread post by AKissForMe » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:38 am

AKissForMe wrote:Hi

Can I do a vinegar spell on my love "rival", although I DONT know her name?

I dont have photo's either of him or her either but want to sour their already rocky relationship.

All i have is an item of clothing of his.

Suggestions and ideas? Is it likely to be more difficult to break them up and make them fight and quarrel if I don't know her name?

Thank you guys !
Does someone know the answer to this question of mine? I don't know her name so i can't add it to the spell so what do i do? I have his name and a piece of his clothing.

Thank you

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:18 am

I asked this question about my ex and the response was to write the woman who______ is seeing on the petition.

decibeldiva

Unread post by decibeldiva » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:17 pm

How often can I or should I lay powders outside my target's home? I plan on working my jar for a while and want to keep my target connected to the spell. I appreciate any suggestions anyone may have.

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:42 pm

What sort of "souring" work are you doing, Diva? Is it for a break-up, crossing...?
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

decibeldiva

Unread post by decibeldiva » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:16 pm

zolakathryn wrote:What sort of "souring" work are you doing, Diva? Is it for a break-up, crossing...?
I'm doing a vinegar jar for break up work. Something happened, tho. 3 weeks to the day of me starting my jar my ex's house caught on fire. Literally. He and his roommates had to move out, the apartment has to be gutted. So, at this point I have no idea where he is or where he will be living, although I do know where he and she work. Can I lay powders at their work? Also, would this be considered a sign? Obviously, I want to sour his relationship, not his life...but on a side note: while his house was burning down his new girlfriend was tweeting about how "awesome" her boyfriend is because he bought her a new CD. Sorry, but what a B***H, haha! Any advice, comments, or suggestions are always welcome.

Angie
Newly Registered

Unread post by Angie » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:46 am

Hi everyone

I started a Vinegar Jar to Break Up a couple last Tuesday and have been please so far with how its going, last night something different happened, something I personally have never experienced before and I would value your thoughts and opinions on it's meaning.

My candle burnt at a normal speed, a good strong flame, nothing out of the ordinary, (there were a lot of tears though).

However when the candle was burnt down and at the time when I would have expected the flame to extinguish itself it carried on burning, and burning and burning, an hour or so passed and I watched with interest to see what would happen next.

There was a lot of hissing and crackling and the wax surrounding the flame was bubbling like crazy, the flame was dancing to and fro. Then the flame split into 2 and I had 2 completely separate flames, at this point I saw this as a good sign, however then one of the flames split again and I had 3 flames, all dancing and flickering with much hissing and crackling and bubbling of the wax .... then all 3 flames joined together to create one very large flame, the pool of wax caught fire and the whole of the top of my jar was alight, I was fascinated, and watched it for maybe another half hour, when unfortunately my kids came home and I had to extinguish to flame (with a candle snuffer) as I had no where that I could leave it where it would be safe but unseen.

I don't know whether all this is good or bad, I've never had a candle react like this before, I would appreciate any thoughts on this

Angie

miss_lameese
Newly Registered

Unread post by miss_lameese » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:05 pm

I started a vinegar jar on a relationship and I need some answers for my question please. I did it on behalf of myself and 2 other girls who have been lied to by one guy. The girl who I included in the jar with this guy decided to feel like the "winner" with this douche and has been going out of her way to contact me and make my life hell. I was going to let it go, but I just couldn't. So today (Saturday) on a wanning moon I began work on them. All I had was very hot peppers and extremely hot African powdered red pepper. I got their pictures, wrote their names and birthdays behind it. After that, I said in a stern voice "this picture represent (name). I took a knife and stabbed it through the picture so split them apart. I prayed to the universe and saint Mary to help me with my wish. I made a petition paper and prayed for what was to happen. I put in their pictures, the peppers and vinegar. When I shook the jar, it hissed and swelled. I have done vinegar jars before but I have never had one hiss. I put a lot of my energy into it and stated my request in prayer form very clearly. Is the hissing a good sign or one I should worry about? Thanks

energylover
Newly Registered

Unread post by energylover » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Hello All,
I am fairly new to doing spells and such and have just let intuition and spirit guide me so far.
What I did for my first vinegar jar is have a picture of each person that I was intending to separate; I then wrote their name over the whole back of their picture visualizing my intent their pictures were on a regular 9"by11" paper that I then put on a table facing opposite or away from each other, I folded each in a direction away from the other person visualizing and saying my intent for them to separate and then put them in the vinegar jar and shook it up. I then visualized the spell ascending and going out to find its target and I hid the jar in the back of a cupboard and haven't looked at it since. It has been a year since the vinegar jar and what happened shortly after is that they had an argument and broke up. They did get back together for a short time but have broken up again and I have been told by one of the people that every time they are together they fight constantly so they are now not going to give it a try again.
I know that I could have done the spell a bit more cleanly and effectively so I am asking for suggestions on how to make it better. One thought keeps coming to me about burying in in a grave yard...any thoughts or suggestions?
Thank you all for your help

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 am

Can u do this on friends? i know know the husbands full name but i know the wifes.

can i put my bf and his friends wifes name for it to affect the husbands friendship with my bf??

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi,

Could I put some vinegar with some red vine and my urine for make a protection bottle spell?

the vinegar is good for protection bottle spell?

If I add some my blood inside the bottle is to much or is fine ?

Can I use the lemon too?

Thank you bye :D
Blessing and luck

Lizzza

Unread post by Lizzza » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:38 am

i want to do a vinegar jar on my ex and his new interest. I only have her name though. But i do have my ex's picture, DOB is it possible to include his picture with DOB on back of it all with "fight and quarrel" and then write her name in black in on paper and put her in the jar on the back saying break up. I tried to get a picture of her but have had no luck as well as any details. As do you have to include a petition in it as well? and would the petition be for them fight lot, quarrel, break up and never speak to each other again? Then one I have that done and I shake the jar while angry do I say something specific about how I want them to fight, argue and break up?

Sorry I am new to this spell and want to make sure I get it right. I know my links are weak but thats all i have.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:46 am

Lizzza: Yes, it sounds like you have a firm grasp on how to work that Vinegar Jar. Good luck.
Joseph Magnuson

Lizzza

Unread post by Lizzza » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:10 pm

One last question. I put his picture in their wrote his full name in red and DOB along with fight and argue and then used a brown paper bag that I ripped all the edges and put her name on it saying break, however I put the wrong name in there. She has a nickname that I know how to spell as well as a full name but I am not sure how to spell that. Do I have to make a new jar or can i somehow take the papers out or just add in her new paper? I did put rusted nails, pins, crushed red pepper, poppy seeds, and chili powder in there as well. Any help would be so much appreciated! Also for the petition paper is it enough to put it on the back of the picture and name paper or do I have to write her name 9 times.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Okay, I have a vinegar jar that I made about three months ago to sour someones life. I was advised to sour a relationship between that person and another person that they are trying to link up with (not a sexual relationship but a relationship born of hate for me--two of my ex's)... My question is, can I put the other into the already made vinegar jar and it continue to sour his life or would it sour both of them's life and the relationship between the two or would it only keep them away from one another? Lady Michaele said that it's working so I don't necessarily know what to do...

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 am

I have searched the forum and can't find anything on how a vinegar jar is made (with regular vinegar or Four Thieves) is anything else added besides just "vinegar" what type of petition(s) candles, how often to shake it and so forth. The vinegar jar would be to sour two peoples relationship. Thanks for any info provided.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:57 am

if you read through these pages, you will find alot of information.

vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:21 am

I did. And found nothing on how to make/create one. Just different peoples questions/opinions about wheather they are doing the spell (that they already have) right. For instance, the username justv is asking about if the black candle being upside down is right ect. but nothing about what the whole spell consist of. Then when you read the answers you get bits and pieces, like, "If the spell calls for Dragons Blood, then use Dragons Blood" ect. But no concrete list of things and what to do. Do you get what I'm saying?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”