• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:18 am

How Long to Receive Order?

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

Re: How Long to Receive Order?

Unread postby nana664 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:07 am

Oh boy! I think my order has come. I use a mail box so that things like this don't come to the house, and I check it a couple of times a week on my way to work. Can't wait to get off of work so I can pick it up. :)
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me
nana664

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:30 pm

I know the feeling nana664.

preppieroots, its your call...of course you can call the shop to confirm that items you need are in stock.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby preppieroots » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:56 pm

jwmcclin wrote:I know the feeling nana664.

preppieroots, its your call...of course you can call the shop to confirm that items you need are in stock.

Thank you for the reply, jwmcclin.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

Unread postby Azumi_chan » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Beachroots wrote:Hi, I placed an order (#34322) on Jan 26, 2012 and have not received it yet. The order is 1 Hot Foot Sachet Powder, 1 Money House Blessing Incense Powder, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, and 1 essence of Bend-Over oil. I did not order a mojo hand. I have called twice, months apart, to check on the status of my order. I spoke with Aiden on both occasions and he told me that the order would be another 2-3 weeks. My last call was over three weeks ago. He was unable to tell me what item(s) were holding up the order. I have already been charged for the products. Is there any way to find out what exactly is holding the order up? I will then be able to decide to cancel or split the order. For example, if it is just the book, I know I can also get it from Amazon. Thank you very much for your time and help with this matter. Have a great day.

Beachroots,
Your order just shipped out on 4/13. You should get it soon. Please call the shop for your tracking number. ^_^
Azumi_chan

Unread postby Azumi_chan » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:05 pm

preppieroots,
If your close enough to come in, please do! We love to see our customers and then you can see exactly what we have in stock. I hope to see you soon!
Azumi_chan

Unread postby preppieroots » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Azumi_chan wrote:preppieroots,
If your close enough to come in, please do! We love to see our customers and then you can see exactly what we have in stock. I hope to see you soon!
Thanks for the warm welcome, Azumi chan. I have visited the shop on a couple of occasions and absolutely loved my experience there. Though it may not be too soon, as we usually try to visit the area when we need to do a "Costco run", but at the moment we do not have Costco kind of money flow! So I guess I am still on the fence about which way to place my order. Oh well. :D
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

Unread postby Beachroots » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Beachroots,
Your order just shipped out on 4/13. You should get it soon. Please call the shop for your tracking number. ^_^

Azumi chan,
Thank you so much! I received the package today. It was great that it arrived so soon. I really appreciate all of your help. :D
Beachroots

Re: Order received - incredibly quick!

Unread postby heartexalted » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:01 pm

I'd been concerned about receiving my order, so I called the shop and was told they could split the order at no cost to me, though the other parts would take longer (weeks) to arrive. However, today I received the ENTIRE order, and I was so thrilled! It was a set of money supplies, so everything smelled nicely of cinnamon...very pleased! :D
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

My order was shipped then returned?

Unread postby LibraGoddess » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:14 pm

I placed an order for the 6 oil special on 4/13. Today I called to check on the status and was told that the order was shipped on 4/16 but was returned however the young lady couldn't tell me why? I verified my mailing address as the address used when I placed the order (this is my second order using the same address and received my products without incident). I'd been eagerly waiting for my postman to deliver, or at the very least leave a "Sorry we missed you" notification in the event that I wasn't home.
LibraGoddess

Re: My order was shipped then returned?

Unread postby euphemia » Mon May 14, 2012 12:34 am

LibraGoddess wrote:I placed an order for the 6 oil special on 4/13. Today I called to check on the status and was told that the order was shipped on 4/16 but was returned however the young lady couldn't tell me why? I verified my mailing address as the address used when I placed the order (this is my second order using the same address and received my products without incident). I'd been eagerly waiting for my postman to deliver, or at the very least leave a "Sorry we missed you" notification in the event that I wasn't home.

Perhaps it was an error on the shipper's part (e.g. UPS, USPS, etc.)?
euphemia

How long could it be to receive 2012 orders?

Unread postby JoveSoulTamer » Sat May 19, 2012 4:38 pm

I called a few days ago and found that things were a bit backed up with orders. I made my order 5-5-12 for a Break Up Spell Kit, I am very happy all the attention that's placed into every order. I'm just anxious :) and I was hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel on when it could arrive about. I'm trying to avoid my spouse from finding it. Thanks again Lucky Mojo Curio!

Blessed Be
-Ann
JoveSoulTamer

Re: How long could it be to receive 2012 orders?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat May 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Call or email the shop to find out the status of your order.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat May 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Exactly. During the time you placed the order I think they were having the annual workshops.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat May 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Yes the workshops were going on. The order is worth the wait; typically it is not a long wait. The products from Lucky Mojo are fresh, prayed over, and just perfect. When the order comes no matter how big or small, you will see just how happy you will be! :)
Post to Testimonials, if you like, when your order arrives please :)
Thanks and Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat May 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Call the shop. If that is ALL that you ordered, it will be sent the next time we make those spell kits -- which will be soonish. We are working at a catch-up rate of about two days of orders per day on initial orders, sending some shipments in two parts (that is, back-ordering parts).
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Temont » Mon May 21, 2012 12:07 pm

I ordered a fixed Return to Me Candle but the person I was going to use it for... I don't want him back--he's shown his true colors.... Are these candles okay to keep for long periods of time?
Temont

Unread postby JoveSoulTamer » Thu May 24, 2012 2:15 am

Thankx again, from what I understand after calling it is still a few weeks out from being processed. I can't wait until it arrives I have much work to do when it comes :D again thank you for your replies.
JoveSoulTamer

Unread postby Lord SP » Thu May 24, 2012 7:00 am

Everything I got from Lucky Mojo I was ecstatic over...The Book by Miss Cat is one of my prized possessions....I say that to say this it is definitely worth the wait...Cheers :D
Lord SP

Unread postby Papa Newt » Thu May 24, 2012 8:25 am

The wait is always worth it. Enjoy the book! :-D
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

New - What's available to buy now?

Unread postby notnoobnotexpert » Fri May 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi,

New here and have been reading the forums for a while. So much good stuff.

I've been interested in purchasing some things but have also read that it can take a lot of time for shipping, due to the process. Since there's so much to choose from, can anyone tell me what is available for shipping now?

My main interests right now are the oils, sachet powders, and incense.

Thanks
notnoobnotexpert

Re: New - What's available to buy now?

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri May 25, 2012 12:26 pm

notnoobnotexpert: I would say that about 85 percent of the oils, sachet powders, and incense are usually well stocked and ready to go. You can always call the shop and ask about what you are interested in.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri May 25, 2012 7:29 pm

The items that seem to take the most time are individualized items like Jack Balls and mojo hands.

Right now we are catching up after a slow-down due to painting the shop and then hosting a week of Apprenticeships and a weekend of workshops. Today (May 25) we are less than 4 weeks behind on "fresh orders" and are filling back-orders from 3 weeks earlier than that, and we are working at the rate of two days of orders per day to catch up. Meanwhile, small orders -- four oils or less -- are being pulled for shipping in less than a week.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby notnoobnotexpert » Mon May 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Thank you both. I called the store and received the info needed about ordering. Much appreciated.

catherineyronwode wrote:The items that seem to take the most time are individualized items like Jack Balls and mojo hands.

Right now we are catching up after a slow-down due to painting the shop and then hosting a week of Apprenticeships and a weekend of workshops. Today (May 25) we are less than 4 weeks behind on orders, and we are working at the rate of two days of orders per day to catch up. Meanwhile, small orders -- four oils or less -- are being pulled for shipping in less than a week.
notnoobnotexpert

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon May 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Good to hear! The store staff is aces!
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nightshade86 » Mon May 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi,
I was just wondering when you guys are making the breakup kits. I ordered one on the 6th of May
nightshade86

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon May 28, 2012 7:50 pm

nightshade86 , i'm sorry, but this forum is not connected to the shop. We don't know your name or invoice number, and the moderators here are not staff employees. Call the shop at 707-887-1521 or sendf email to order@luckymojo.com to check on the status of your order.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby juniorboiboi » Tue May 29, 2012 2:42 am

May I comment on the staffs of Lucky Mojo Shop?

This is my first time calling the shop (from Singapore) and I am happy that I did. At least now I know on the "status" of my orders, instead of sitting around wondering here, there and everywhere.......

First off, the 2 ladies I had talked to were very polite, helpful and patience (the line was not really good, and at times I had difficulty in hearing the words).

I forgot to ask the first lady for her name (apologize for this), I told her one of my order numbers and she immediately can answer my questions. When I told her the other order number (which I believe is not in her database), she help me by using alternatives to locate it. When I told her that my second order is for Candle Lighting Service, she apologize and told me that this service is at another department and she helped to transfer the call there (instead of me calling again, incurring additional toll-call charges).

The second lady I talked with was Karen, and likewise she is extremely helpful as well, after giving her my second order number, she assured me that the candle will be lighted tomorrow.

Alas, I was "rather" in a hurry (considering the phone charges), I forgot to ask her about my petition. As this is my first time getting this service, I am unsure whether my petition is "enough" or appropriate (my regret).

Also, from the first lady (at the shop), I was told that they are 4 weeks behind time. This saddened me a bit, cos I am quite anxious to get my package. Considering the shipping from States to Singapore, it takes around 2 week, thus I will need to wait further 6 weeks.

But overall, at least now I know where my orders "stand". I will tell myself to be MORE patience in getting real and authentic/effective stuffs from Lucky Mojo.

Thank you very much.
juniorboiboi

Unread postby JoveSoulTamer » Thu May 31, 2012 9:40 am

I just called the shop today and found out my order was shipped out yesterday. OH-my-goodness, I'm so very excited I can't wait for it to arrive!!!!
JoveSoulTamer

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:53 am

We are working at the rate of two days of orders every day, filling what we can and placing the rest in back-order for a second pass through and a second shipment.

As of Today (June 1, 2012) we are making our first pass through orders dated May 12 and 13th, filling everything in stock from each order. Some of these orders will have everything in stock, and they will be shipped in their entirety; others will be missing one or more items and will be shipped with what we have in stock and the rest of the order will be back-ordered. About half of the incoming orders can be filled in one pass; the rest require two shipments because we have to make the spiritual supplies for them from scratch. Remember, this is not a factory -- every item is hand made and prayed over for your success.

As for the status of the back-orders -- that is, the remainders of orders which have been partially shipped, and for which we must make products -- the oldest one i saw today in the lab was from April 16th, and the most recent was from May 7th.

The shipping department has been pushing through up to 75 packages per day to get us caught up. The oldest package in Shipping today is from March 3rd -- but this one is a fluke: The customer had promised repeatedly to send in personal concerns for a Jack ball and had asked us to hold the rest of the order and ship all items together, but despite repeated phone calls, the personal concerns were never sent and we are refunding the money for the Jack ball and shipping the other items. Aside from that one, the oldest package in shipping is from April 16th. The shipping table and shipping shelves currently hold about 95 packages ready to pack and ship. The shippers are working as fast as they can.

The candle servers at MISC are also working hard to get caught up. They have been VERY tardy in getting candle reports out, but today they covered SEVEN DAYS' WORTH of candle reports in one day and i expect that they will make even more progress tomorrow, with the aid of Mister Kurtis, who free-lances here on Fridays. Currently their oldest outstanding candle reports date back to March 9th, which is not pretty, but that's the truth.

I cannot begin to tell you how chaotic it has been here for the past year, what with the painting and then the Workshops. We now have a clear shot at catching up, and i truly expect production to be back in synch with orders by mid-July.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:30 am

You guys kick ass, plain and simple.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby juniorboiboi » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:20 am

Thank you Ms Catherine for the updates.

And thank you to all the staffs of Lucky Mojo for working really hard to send our orders.

Cheers!!!!
juniorboiboi

Unread postby GoodLuckNatalie » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:59 am

I was delighted to receive my order today! Beautiful labels - looking forward to trying out all the oils I got. :) Well worth the wait!
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student
GoodLuckNatalie

Question about order placed 7 days ago....

Unread postby SoulMate » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Hi! I placed an order 7 days ago and then sent an email about changing it slightly a couple of days later. I haven't received a response and haven't received a shipping notice about it either. Any info or advice will be appreciated.
SoulMate

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Update for 6/2/12:
Oldest fresh order going through its first pass for pulling: 5/14
Oldest order on office floor awaiting back-order invoice: 5/10
Oldest back-order on the lab floor awaiting products made for it: 4/28
Oldest order awaiting goods from a supplier before filling or refunding: 5/3
Oldest order receiving a refund due to vendor not supplying items: 4/28
Oldest order on shipping table, scheduled to be packed and shipped today: 4/28
Oldest order on back-up shipping shelf (overflow shelf) ready to pack: 5/23

To put this in perspective: on 5/1/12 when the shop painting project was finished and i started pushing for completion of orders, the oldest unfilled order in the shop was from 2/28/12 -- 65 days previous. Today the oldest back-order in the shop is from 4/29/12 -- 35 days previous. We have gained a month on back-orders. Meanwhile, "fresh" orders are now only 19 days out. If this rate continues (and there is no reason to think it cannot), i predict that we will be caught up on "fresh orders" by the third week of June and caught up on back-orders in the first or second week of July. At that time i will schedule another Apprenticeship week, to get new folks in the lab trained to make things rather than just pull and pack.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Question about order placed 7 days ago....

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:07 am

This is the wrong place to inquire about an order.

1) This Forum is not connected to the shop. It is not run by shop staff.

2) You didn't give your name or invoice number so we can't even look up your order.

So ... just treat the Forum as what it is -- a discussion group about our products -- and, if you need any help at all with your order, give a call to the shop at 707-887-1521 DURING BUSINESS HOURS (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time) or, for slower response-time, email the shop at order@luckymojo.com.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby barbg » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:16 am

Thank you for the update. I had called the shop at one point because I was worried that something was wrong with my order, but I can easily wait. I'm currently doing mundane work to prepare the way for what I'm doing so I'm busy whether it ships or not for a while. I know, from having dealt with Lucky Mojo before, that it will be worth the wait. My first positive impression occurred after I started learning about the occult many years ago. I couldn't help noticing, having been a biology major, that what was being sold as "Jezebel root" and "Adam and Eve root" were not exactly roots. But I found the explanation here. When local shops couldn't get me deerstongue - Lucky Mojo had it, and the look and smell was obviously the real deal. I'll work on getting myself prepared for when it gets here.
barbg

Unread postby barbg » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:20 pm

I just received an order that I placed on May 12th yesterday, so it appears the backlog continues to shrink.
barbg

Unread postby SoulMate » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Absolutely Amazing. I have to say, after receiving my products today from Lucky Mojo Curio, I can now see why there is a delay in getting orders filled. I have no idea how Ms. Catherine is managing to fill all of these orders with minimal help, but the product they are offering is absolutely STUNNING. I mean, I have not even unwrapped my vigil candles yet, but just by looking at the tops of them, I can tell they were made very carefully and with love and sincere, very serious intent. The oils I ordered are sublime and I felt powerful just holding the bottles in my hand. Ms. Cat, your product was WELL WORTH THE WAIT and please accept my apologies for being impatient or a nag with you. I am looking forward to becoming a regular customer of yours. Wishing you love and peace.
SoulMate

Unread postby Lord SP » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:49 pm

I finnaly place all of my orders in to take the Correspondence Course if Miss Cat will have me(praying).Do I have to call the shop to set up an interview with Miss Cat or do I just order the book? I called the shop last week and spoke to a lovely woman named Leslie and I would hate to disturb her again as she was extremely busy last time I called.Any input would be greatly appreciated.Thank you :D
Lord SP

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:58 pm

Hi, all --

The backlog is indeed continuing to shrink!

Today is June 15th and we pulled and packed "fresh orders" from June 8th and 9th. If an order was able to be completely filled, it went directly to the Shipping Department.

If an order could not be completely filled it went to Back orders for shipment of what we have. This requires writing a new invoice, and those invoices are currently at June 4th. Once the order is split, the first package goes to the Shipping Dept and the invoice for the unfilled or back-ordered portion goes to the Lab, to have products made. The Lab is currently working on orders from June 2nd onward. When the Lab finishes the back-ordered items, the second package goes into the Shipping Department, right to the head of the line, as we ship in chronological order.

The Shipping Department is backed up due to so many, many packages going through, and today they were shipping June 1st orders. The "fresh orders" will be caught up on June 19th, the Lab will be caught up around July 1st, and the Shipping Department will be caught up by July 10th at the latest.

Meanwhile, the Candle Service area of the church is also slowly getting caught up. They started off so far behind (due to poor planning and inefficient methods, in my opinion) that it is embarrassing to tell. Anyway, they are now about seven weeks behind. I don't have an E.T.A. yet for their catch-up date (which in their case is 5 to 7 days after lighting each candle), but i do know that they are writing candle reports at the rate of 2 to 4 days' worth per day. If they average 3 days of reports per day, they will be caught up around July 11. If they average 2 days' worth per day, they will be caught up around August 1st. They can't take any longer than that, because on August 6th we will begin a week-long Apprenticeship training and both of the candle servers will have to be available to take that training!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby juniorboiboi » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:07 am

Hello to all,

I am so delighted to have received my orders from Lucky Mojo.

I noted on the package that it was sent to me on 10 Jun and 13 Jun (2 packages), and I have received them both today ~ 22 Jun 2012. This is SUPER fast, considering posting it to Singapore.

Thank you very very much all staffs of Lucky Mojo.
juniorboiboi

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Juniorboiboi -- how funny that you got both packages at once.

Here's an UPDATE on shipping times:

As of June 19th, we are now sending orders back to the Shipping Department within 24 hours IF WE HAVE EVERYTHING IN STOCK.

On orders that need products made (less than 50% of orders, because we make the products in batches which last us for a while), we are currently TWO WEEKS behind. We are catching up on this too, though, as we started out six weeks behind on May 1st. Any order not completely filled in TWO WEEKS will be broken into two shipments, with the second portion as a back-order. After the August 6th - 10th Apprenticeship Program, we will have three more employees trained on making oils, bath crystals, and mojo hands (as present, they are only trained on packing herbs, dressing candles, and making washes and waters), and that will also speed up production in the lab.

The Shipping Department continues to churn slowly through the icebergs of backed-up packages created by the push to get the lab back on track. Eileen, Aidan, and Oran are packing and shipping out more orders each day than we are receiving, but it will be at least two weeks before they are caught up to the lab. Today (June 22) they are shipping orders that were boxed up by the lab on June 10th; in other words, they too are about TWO WEEKS behind.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Tone » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:46 am

Hand-Made + Positive & Power intent of the maker going into the Item is nice. I ordered one candle as a trial and will place a larger order next time. Are those round $7 Pewter Talismans in stock? Im talking about this series of 4 different ones: http://www.luckymojo.com/protection-talisman-pewter.jpg
Tone

Unread postby conjure princess » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:05 am

HI! I would just like to say that I placed my order with lucky mojo about a week or 2 ago tops and I received it all today! I actually placed 2 separate orders for fear one big order would take awhile (my last order took a little while) but I received it all in one shipment. Amazing products and service! Thank you so much to everyone at lucky mojo! The difference between your products and the other stuff out there is amazing, as soon as I open the box I literally feel the energy :)
conjure princess

Unread postby notnoobnotexpert » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Just wanted to say, I called the store to thank Lucky Mojo for the order but also wanted to publicly express my thanks. This was my first order, and I was very happy with how it turned out. It was placed the second week of June and everything was received well before the end of the month. There were no problems with delivery, etc., and the products are wonderful. Some friends used them and noticed the effects as well. Thank you!
notnoobnotexpert

Unread postby Temont » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:42 pm

I ordered my things on the 30th of June and I got EVERYTHING ... the whole order, today... a week later and I live in Tennessee, Thank you!
Temont

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Tone -- the pewter amulets are usually in stock unless we receive a multiple-quantity order that wipes us out temporarily. We then order more from the manufacturer. We will keep them in our catalogue as long as the manufacturer keeps on making them.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby urbanconjuress » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Placed a big order on July 5th, got it today July 12th and I'm all the way in the midwest. Great job, Lucky Mojo staff. Another huge order coming your way next week! Thank you oh so much!! Continued blessings.
Thank you, Spirit, for your continuous guidance, love and support.
urbanconjuress

Unread postby Piseog » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:48 pm

My orders both came exactly a week after I placed them, and all the way across the country too. This is my first time ordering, and just as everybody says, the quality and care are very evident. I'm excited to begin working.

Thanks LM!!
Piseog

Unread postby Temont » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:18 pm

I placed my order a week ago and received it today.. all the way in Tennessee.. Thank you!
Temont

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Seems like orders are definitely back on track! That is great news for everyone!
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Yes, Joseph -- we ran off the rails while repainting the shop -- we had entire areas of the building blocked off for remodelling -- but we caught back up around August 1st (2012) and are now rolling steadily, as before.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:40 pm

Well it was definitely worthwhile. The shop looks stunning with the new paint. Just wonderful. Worth the wait! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:04 am

Temont wrote:I placed my order a week ago and received it today.. all the way in Tennessee.. Thank you!

Glad to hear your are pleased with you Lucky Mojo Shipping Experience.

Us in the Shipping Department have a lot of orders to get out, and we do our best.

I am glad your order found you quickly and with no problems.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark

Unread postby Teigra Delaluna » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi I made an order November 24 and it consisted of:
1 Crown of Success Oil
1 Crucible of Courage Oil
1 6" Offertory Candle, Yellow
1 Protection Oil
1 Attraction Oil
1 Clarity Oil
1 Psychic Vision Oil
1 Stamped Brass Star Holder for 6"
1 Brass Candle Snuffer, Brass Handle,
1 Steady Work Oil

Is it possible to get an estimate of when it may ship?
Teigra Delaluna

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Teigra Delaluna --

The name you are using here is not your customer name! There is no "Telgra Delaluna" in our database. I can't answer your question!

Okay, what the heck. I'll play the game...

Of all the things you ordered, the least often purchased would probably be Crucible of Courage Oil. So i am going to go through all the purchases anyone has ever made of Crucible of Courage oil backwards, starting from today, until i find an order that matches yours. This is madness.

Okay, found it. Your order was placed on November 25, 2012 and shipped on November 28, 2012 by USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Small, three days later. You requested that it be shipped DISCREET -- that is, without our usual return address, so that no one will know where it came from.

According to our shipping software, the tracking number for your package is 9405510200881567321946 -- and when i go to the USPS.com web site and punch in that tracking number, it says:

You entered: 9405510200881567321946
Your Item's Status
Your item was delivered at 3:49 pm on November 30, 2012 in ARCADIA, FL 34266.

So there you go. The package was delivered five days after it was ordered.

Someone received it at the address you told us to send it to.

Google street view shows this as a one-story white home with a hipped roof, a green lawn, and a Palmetto tree out front. There is a red sedan car parked on the lawn.

If you need further help, please first contact your postal carrier with that tracking number,okay? Then ask the folks in your home what they did with the package.

I wish you the best of luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Teigra Delaluna » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:21 am

Thank you Cat. I'm so sorry it didn't even dawn on me to give you my name. I had it shipped to an out of town address(Mom's house) because that is where I will be next week. I was going to be receiving different packages from different places and had never got a shipping email so I didn't know if one of them was from you guys. Again thank you so much for going through the trouble. Now I know what to do next time :)
Teigra Delaluna

Unread postby cat ninja heroe » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi heroic lucky mojo shipping department,
Wow, I see that shipping matters keep you busy! I found this thread and thought I would ask, when you have time to look, if I ordered anything very obscure that will hold up my order for a long time (it is order number 46789)? (If so, I could ask to ship everything in stock in one package and refund for any items not in stock - since I know I will order again anyway.) I hope it's okay to ask, and sorry I know you are busy!
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!
cat ninja heroe

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:46 pm

catherinejoan --

This is not the shop -- it's the Lucky Mojo Forum. o one here can look up your order or help you add to or subtract from an order. For all ordering questions, please call the shop at 707-887-1521, seven days a week, 9:00AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Thanks for understand.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby cat ninja heroe » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:08 pm

okay, no problem, thanks!
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!
cat ninja heroe

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to General Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Matters