Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

New Paths in Life School Family Career Spirituality Love

Violetfire
Forum Member
Re: New Paths in Life School Family Career Spirituality Love

Unread post by Violetfire » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:07 am

Hello,

I'm sorry if I've accidentally put this in the wrong place or if my question has been answered somewhere else. I did try to find information elsewhere on the board and couldn't find any.

I recently worked with an AIRR practitioner to help a spirit that was attached to me and holding me back to rest in peace, and did the 13 day bath to remove a curse. Now my life has opened up to me after over 10 years of being held back, and I honestly don't know where to start with rebuilding it.

I need clarity and direction, as well as wisdom to know where I need to go in this life to fulfill my life's purpose.

I was considering Clarity products, along with ones to increase psychic vision and magick ability.

Where should I begin? I'm writing this in the Incense forum because I think that incense would be a good place to begin, though if you have other suggestions I'd love to hear them.

I'm not new to spell work, however am new to hoodoo. Please tell me if there are good products or what you think I should get and use to help me in my situation. I just need to get from "here" to "there", and the trick is knowing where "there" is.

Thanks!

VF
Blessed Be!

Tristan
Forum Member

Unread post by Tristan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Clarity products would be a good choice for mental clarity, hence their name. :) You may also consider King Solomon Wisdom products for "wise decision-making", just like the great Jewish king. Psychic Vision is the go-to for increasing psychic aptitude and is nicely complimented by Master Key products for mastery, particularly occult mastery. If you wanted to include a resin, or burn one separately, I'd suggest Dragon's Blood resin.

Also, after completing a 13 day, 13 Herb Bath for cleansing and jinx removing, many people like to start a 9 day, 9 Herb Bath for wisdom and spiritual mastery. You could save some of the herbs to mix into any combination of the above incense powders to fumigate yourself and your house.

Cheers!

Tristan

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:18 pm

You can also try Road Opener to open up new paths and opportunities and working with your Guardian Angel. Lucky Mojo has a full line of both Road Opener and Guardian Angel products.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Violetfire
Forum Member

Unread post by Violetfire » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:02 am

Thank you both! I feel that roads are open to me and will go with the road opener products, however I feel that I need to know where I need to know my goals before I start down the road. Or, perhaps the road just needs to be opened and the appropriate opportunities will present themselves?

I'm going to go with some Clarity products and see where I even need to start with other products! Maybe I overthink this stuff!

Thanks again,

VF
Blessed Be!

DaisyChain
Forum Member

Unread post by DaisyChain » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Miss Bri, how would I go about this business of laying my troubles at the feet of Jesus and/or the Holy Family?
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

africanviolet
Forum Member

Unread post by africanviolet » Mon May 28, 2012 4:44 pm

I am not currently in the field of modeling, but people are often complimenting me about my face. I was interested in knowing what products would be used to get into face modeling and perhaps bring someone to me that is already in this type of business (like a manager or photographer or makeup artist) who would be able to offer services to me without expecting anything in return. I am working to improve my finances in creative ways. Along with product recommendations, could u please offer some guidance on how to use them? Love and Light

CajunBarbie
Forum Member

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Mon May 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Some things are accomplished far easier physically than magically. You don't need magic to find an agent, photographer or make up artist and when you say offer services and not expect anything in return what do you mean? Do you expect all these people to work for free? for you? why would they do that?...If that is the case then perhaps you do need magic...if not then its a simple matter of finding these kinds of professionals through trade newspapers, magazines and online geared toward the entertainment industry and that should put you in the right direction.
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes

africanviolet
Forum Member

Unread post by africanviolet » Tue May 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Hi Cajun Barbie,

Thanks. I am a very pleased and steady customer of Lucky Mojo products and an even more pleased reader of the forums here. I am even more pleased that my magical and spiritual skills have developed as a result of this website and the wonderful informative herb book by Miss Cat, as well as the radio show. I cannot speak for others, but there is still a lot to be learned, yet I come here to seek seasoned and professional rootwork advice, and more importantly feedback about ideas and appropriate or creative product uses because when you have a plethora or ideas or minds together, great things are discovered! What I do not expect when I come here is unwarranted negativity. I believe that any and everything can be accomplished through magic, sorry if you don't. And yes, there are succesful people out there in the field of creative art who did not have any funds initally to get where they needed to go, but somehow got "sponsored" and managed until they could get on their feet. Especially if they got what it takes. Magic can give desires that extra push to manifest in the natural world. Id appreciate any suggestions.

Love and Light

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed May 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Settle down you two. Magical work should be backed up with action in the physical world, but that does not mean that magic is not effective or real.

Crown of Success would be good for this type of work since it focuses both on the head and on success.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

CajunBarbie
Forum Member

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Wed May 30, 2012 5:22 pm

African Violet, I was certainly not being negative...simply realistic. And I am sorry for you if you believe that every and anything can be accomplished through magic because that is simply untrue...that being said getting people to work for free is probably within the realm of what can be accomplished with "magic"...and the people that get "sponsored" in the entertainment business are most assuredly using "physical" means...You mentioned you come here for seasoned and professional advice...don't mistake my low post count for a lack of knowledge...in fact I am very very skilled at what I do and really do not need a forum or website to teach me "Tricks"...however I too have used and like lucky mojo products and felt the quality was excellent so I thought joining the forum would be beneficial...best of luck in your work my dear and please do come back and let us know how things worked out for you! ;)
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes

africanviolet
Forum Member

Unread post by africanviolet » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:42 am

Thanx you two.
Love and lIght

Peace always lives full

watersandstars
Forum Member

Unread post by watersandstars » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:31 am

I'm not sure why this post is being met with condescension and sarcasm. That strikes me as being totally unnecessary.

African Violet, the first thing that popped into my head was Look Me Over and Cleo May. I've been searching this forum a lot lately, and something that stood out to me was Conjureman Ali talking about how he prescribed Cleo May to a waitress and all of the gifts she received in return; I believe that cat also mentioned that she wore Cleo May on her wrists when she was fortune telling. Both of those anecdotes lead me to believe that you can use Cleo May to encourage generosity, not just in a sexual relationship.

Crown of Success would be great, since it is for success in work. Road Opener would be a good option, I think.

On the mundane level, you may want to see if you can connect with someone who is graduating from cosmetology school and need a model. My aunt recently graduated and needed to provide a portfolio as a senior project. Included were samples of her work for a hair show. Also, you may want to check out any art schools in the area. Get your foot in the door and then run up the stairs, you know?

sag-cap_cusp
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by sag-cap_cusp » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:48 am

Hello Everyone,

I need some guidance. I am trying to change careers to become a tax accountant (I know, it sounds boring :geek: ). I have been going to school to get my second bachelor's degree and want to earn more money. I have been dressing my bills that I use to pay for my accounting books. I am using the SUCCESS and anointing with some money oil I purchased from luckymojo.

Currently, I am a project manager. I am finding it very difficult for a project manager to get a position as a tax accountant.

I was thinking of using the King Solomon's Wisdom spell to help me get clarity on an exact path, but I already know pretty much which way I want to go. Maybe a Road Opening spell might be better in this situation.

Any suggestions? I was going to wait until I began the hoodoo course to see if it would help me decide on a spell, but I have not received it yet.

Thank you,
Rhonda
Rhonda Verma - G #1778

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Since you know what you want, use Van Van or Road Opener ... both are good for your intentions. Road Opener bust through blocked conditions to overcome obstacles, and get off to a strong start and Van Van open the road to new prospects with the added condition of protection... always good. I would also add Crown of Success for Success in your desire and Steady Work to get offers and secure a steady job in your desired career. Good going.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Rookie2conjure
Forum Member

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Good luck! Let me know what it works, I am also, an accountant... And find difficult to find a good job!
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Glaciers
Forum Member

Unread post by Glaciers » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:35 am

Africanviolet,
my understanding of this post was that you wanted to draw people into your life to propel you in your career.
you said:
"who would be able to offer services to me without expecting anything in return". My interpretation from it is that you don't want any sexual advances from people that may say they want to help you out. The exchange of sexual services is so prevalent in the world of modeling, along with drugs and models starving themselves. You want guidance and assistance with no strings attached.

That being said, I thought you may want to get yourself a large lodestone and work with it to draw and attract to you helpful people, mentors, opportunities and connections in your field of endavours that can help you propel your career. Ask for wise, ethical mentors when you do this work, you don't want any mentors that would take advantage of you.

And of course as has been stated, wear Look me over, Bewitching etc. to have that extra allure about you.

All the best.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Good recommendation watersandstars. Add Crown of Success to the mix and maybe Attraction work and there you go. I am closing this discussion its going off point. I hope you follow these suggestions on the path to your desire africanviolet.

Jenska
Forum Member

Unread post by Jenska » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:37 am

I'm looking to break the pattern of my life. In a nut shell, my life has consisted of endless roads. As soon as I venture out ( and I have bold as well as conservative moves) either moving away, starting a new job and/or relationships, they NEVER lead to another stepping stone. Instead, I end up without the relation, without the job, moving back to we're I started, broke, having nothing to my name, starting over from scratch once again. My life becomes a clean canvas again: job, where do I want to live, relationships and so forth.

After collecting myself from the ground, I leap out into another venture to rebuild my life again, to only come back to the starting point AGAIN. This has been a repeated pattern of my adult life.

This last journey ended in complete destruction, my life blew up literally - complete anilation, with an ex, and many childhood friends came together turned as enemies out for complete destruction of my life. And they achieved there goal. For this I had a root worker reading done and did a firey wall of protection spell. This is now contained!

So here I sit turning 40 soon: I have no job, living with my parents, I have no friends, no lover, again a complete blank canvas to paint my life. I'm tired of being here again. It's like ground hog day all over again! So here is what I have done so far: 13 cleansing bath and an uncrossing spell kit. All of these rituals I feel a spiritual clearing.

Here is what I do want: I want to experience what it is like to truly fall in love and take the vow of marriage, I want to experience the beauty of carrying a child, giving birth, raising a child. I do not want a job or a career, I want to be of service. I want to be able to utilize Gods given talents to me to help those in third world countries. The thought of dying and never be able to experience these things fills me with the deepest sorrows that it's unbearable. These things have always been at the core of my soul's longing desires.

As half of this life is over and I'm about to embark on my second half of life, I want to experience what it feels like to have prosperity in my life! I no-longer want to continue ground hog day, I can't take it anymore. Enough is enough! This time when I venture out, this MUST be a JOURNEY that not only leads me to my SOUL's DESIRE but it MUST be SUSTAINED! :!: :!:

Here is what I have done so far:

Van Van Spell Kit kit and Road Opener, adding different candles to represent all areas of my life while in deep prayer and meditation also using pendulum, petition on my altar and sent a request prayer with Crystal League with many of them petitioning on there altar praying for a month on my behalf.

I had a dream of John the Conquer root and when in prayer I got a message from God that was very clear: Rise up and Come from a place of Power. Therefore, I'm planning on getting the John the Conqueror kit.

I'm pleading my case to the forum for further suggestions! :?:

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Hi. Listen as someone who has had to start over more than once... I left my home of almost 20 years, left my agency, sold my house, left and divorced my husband--and almost died--had to start with a clean slate in 2003.
I have had ups and downs in my life and I have noticed that about every seven years from age 14 until now there is a shift.
Look at this as good thing. Out of some of the worse times in my life, have come some of the best things-- including people. I was reflecting on that this morning.

"The definition of insanity is repeating the same task over and over and expecting to get different results." this is either Albert Einstein or Rita Mae Brown.

Have a reading with a member of AIRR. Ask them how to get grounded. That is what you need.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. Ask them what products to work with. It sounds like you have a pretty good product knowledge.

Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Jenska
Forum Member

Unread post by Jenska » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Thanks for replying and sharing your experience with me. Big hugs for life's twist and turns you have endured. I concur, no doubt has inner growth been the lessons learned ;-) and amen for the things that have ended! With all of that said, I'm ready to have my life lead me somewhere...., not always back to the beginning. And when I mean beginning, I mean back with my parents having lost everything again. It's like I'm constantly repeating being 18 again, ready to move out and start my life. It's ridiculous. Especially considering how responsible I am. And the two just don't go hand in hand!

I like your quote on insanity.... Actually, it scares me as I can't pinpoint my repeated task. Yicks! I have taken risky chances moving to other countries, moving across the states and have also taken calculated risk, living local with a local jobs.... either way, same issues, same results!

Yes, I need a reading - no doubt! Been trying to get in to someone for a few weeks now! And I'm not not knowledgable at all about the products. Lucky Mojo has done such a great job providing information through the forums on their products that I just got self educated. Kudos to them for doing such a great job at what they do!

Many blessings to you with much love!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Jenska wrote:I like your [Tammie Lee's] quote on insanity.... Actually, it scares me as I can't pinpoint my repeated task. Yicks!
Are you using any King Solomon Wisdom products? If not, get some and add them to your work (which sounds formidable :))
Yes, I need a reading - no doubt! Been trying to get in to someone for a few weeks now!
Two other options:

THE LUCKY MOJO HOODOO ROOTWORK HOUR RADIO SHOW with miss cat and Conjureman Ali
    http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html
  • An instant reading on Hoodoo Psychics (see my signature file at the bottom of this post).
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Jenska
Forum Member

Unread post by Jenska » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:14 pm

I was just reading about King Solomon Wisdom, i think your right in pointing that out to me. I also have Clarity oil - perhaps I can use them both. And with the grace of God, I will be able to make wise decisions.

I just booked a reading with Conjurerman Ali - yeah for me! I Hopefully I will be able to get some guidance and a clearer picture soon. Never thought of listening in onthe radio, good to index and I will however, take down your information as one never knows when one needs help!

Jenska
Forum Member

Unread post by Jenska » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:45 pm

I just realized that you are the beautiful being that prayed for me, Jeannette Marie. Thank you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Please share.
#1606 GA

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:I have had ups and downs in my life and I have noticed that about every seven years from age 14 until now there is a shift.
According to numerology, a new cycle starts every nine years, according to one's birthday. For example I was born on August 6, 1958. Since my birthday this year (8/6/2012) adds up to one (8+6+2+0+1+2) this year is a new start. Some consider New Year's Day the start of numerologic year, but others consider the birthday the start.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Great post and share Mama Micki!
Thank you!
#1606 GA

Jenska
Forum Member

Unread post by Jenska » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:25 pm

I posted my prayer on the Crystal Silence League and Ms. Beautiul took my petition and put it on her altar to pray on my behalf. It moved me so deeply, I tear up everytime. ~the majic of unselfish giving is so powerful, she has a part of my soul.

Numerology. That's an interesting take: (9/1/2012) (9+1+2+0+1+2) = 15...., okay not exactly a new beginning number however, I've been in this for 6 years according to the last time I had a nine number, which does correlate to how long I have been in my current situation. And there's three more years to go! Have mercy...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:07 pm

In a six year, home, love, and family is important. You could concentrate on those issues this year.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:36 am

Jenna-it sounds to me like you have a lot of clarity on what you need to do and what you desire to manifest in your life-I think that is hugely important because that gives you specifics to work with in your petitions and in your ritual work. I love John the Conqueror and I think your dream regarding John the Conqueror was profound and prophetic-pay attention to that!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Jenska
Forum Member

Unread post by Jenska » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:40 am

Thanks everyone for the support and guidance. I have only been exposed to this world for about a month.

[quote="Miss Tammie Lee"] .
Look at this as good thing. Out of some of the worse times in my life, have come some of the best things--]including people.

Indeed, Miss Tammy Lee, I found you guys!

Jenska
Forum Member

Unread post by Jenska » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:50 am

Okay I need to learn how to use the quote.... ;-)

hoodoogirl5
Forum Member

Unread post by hoodoogirl5 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:26 pm

I am crying as I write this so bear with me if some of it doesn't make sense.

My mom moved us from South Carolina to New Jersey because she wanted to get married. She never got married because he lied about a life of true happiness and always threatens to kick us out of the apartment he invited us to live in. I was moved away from my family and friends, and I am afraid that my senior year will go as terribly as my junior year did. I have to beg my coworkers to take me to work because my mother waited way to long to allow me to get my NJ license; now I have to start from scratch and wait six months again for a process I already completed while in SC to be a licensed driver. I am sooo unhappy, I cry almost everyday. I am only 17, and I feel like my life is over. I feel alone, I feel sick, and I feel like nothing is going right at all. :cry:

I hate living here; all my old friends seemed to have moved on in life without me. I feel so left out. I hate my new school and all the people in it.

I know i sound like a typical whiny teenager but this whole thing happened in less than a year, and it's taken a toll on not only my spirit but my heart and mental well being. I never cried so hard in my life. I never hated a man (the guy we currently live with) so much in my life. I blame him for all this unnecessary situations occurring. I can't help but ask God why, why me? Why this? Why now?

I just want my life back. What can I do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Aww, that's so sad. I went through something similar, and i know how horrible it is to see your last year of high school slipping away into the dumpster because of your mother's connection to a no-good man. It really, really sucks.

For starters, i would like you to connect with folks at the Crystal Silence League who will get together to pray for your happiness and uplift. It's free, it's non-denominational, and it really does hep.

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

Next, i want you to realize that there is a time limit to this bad situation. It will end when you move on. Your mother is probably hurting now too. Perhaps you can contact another family member who will offer to help her move back to South Carolina. If not, i recommend that you stay in touch with all your South Carolina friends -- really stay in touch, so you can call in favours from them when you attempt to move back down there again if your mother cannot or will not make the move.

So, start with a sugar jar or honey jar for all your friends and family in South Carolina. Read about them here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

A sugar jar might be best (less messy and you can use the sugar in cooking). Yes, i mean, with their names in the sugar jar, when you miss them, make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and stir in a little of the sugar that has been around their names, to uplift you.

Other people will have other ideas, i am sure, but those are some simple things a 17 year old girl can do to help herself.
catherine yronwode

hoodoogirl5
Forum Member

Unread post by hoodoogirl5 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Thank you sooo much i greatly greatly apperciate the quick response i really needed the advice i hope the method will help me get closure as well i thank you (:

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:28 am

Since you have a job, invest in a few Lucky Mojo supplies. Crown of Success (for school and career success), King Solomon Wisdom (for help in school and to make wise decisions), and Money Drawing or Wealthy Way (to attract money). The oils are the most versatile; you can add some to your bath, wear them, and dress candles. If you can burn candles in your room, get some 4 inch white, green, and yellow candles. They burn in 1-2 hours.

If you haven't already, start an account at bank or credit union and put some money away. Credit unions usually have less fees and pay higher interest. Concentrate on graduating from high school, and start thinking about college and what career field you'd like to pursue. You aren't limited to New Jersey or South Carolina. You may find somewhere else that has more opportunities for you. Start doing some research; your school counselor may be able to help you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Breetastic
Forum Member

Unread post by Breetastic » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:27 pm

I have quite a few issues that I wish to get solved. I'm not new to magic(k) or the paranormal/metaphysical, but I haven't actually cast my own things before, I usually have a practitioner do it for me.

But as I don't have a lot of money to pay for a full service (which costs quite a bit in some places), I'm wanting to do my own ritual/spells using the products from you guys at Lucky Mojo. I've been lurking the catalog on this site for a while, but only recently did a trusted friend refer me to you guys.

Here is my list of issues:

1: I have many problems with my relationships, platonic and romantic. The romantic ones include an ex who gets jealous of whoever I'm intimate with, but won't try to date me again. I want him, and all the other men I'm intimate with to stop being jealous of each other and mad at me for the fact that I'm sexually liberated. I also want to attract the men that I'm actually interested in, and not the men I'm NOT interested in. In the platonic sense, I have a friend who used to be my closest and best friend, and now he's a shadow of himself. He throws me under the bus, lies, disrespects me - I want him to either change his tune or leave me alone.

2: I want to be able to be financially secure. I have a business idea, I want to have that get started, and I want money in general. I've had sugardaddies before and am not ashamed of it so if that's the way it manifests, so be it. I want sugardaddies to pay attention to me when I go on the search for them, and not be so tight-pocketed and expecting a lot from me and giving almost nothing. If it manifests in the way of a good job, that's fine as well. I haven't been able to find a job that I actually like, with a boss who gets jealous of me and fires me for nothing.

3: I want to be scouted out, I want to be famous. I have many talents and I want someone to notice and help my achieve my dream of becoming a well-known figure in the pop-culture world. Not sure how to go about that myself, other than putting in a lot of work, which I do already. But I just need a bit of an extra oomph.

4: I need this guy to leave me be. There's this boy who has a girlfriend but insists on trying to get me to fool with him and everything and won't leave his girlfriend, but wants to have cake and eat it too. I want him to stop his bastard ways and keep to his foolish girlfriend, OR break them up and have both of their lives miserable (I don't like the girl either, she found her man was trying to get with me and spread lies and rumors about me to my friends, causing drama).

I think that's about it... Anything else, I'll be sure to include it. Thank you in advance for your help and advice.
The Universe is the center of all.
Praise to Saint Expedite. Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:54 pm

It's none of your ex's business what you do. Tell him so, and let every other man know that you won't tolerate disrespect. If anyone won't leave you alone, Hotfoot him.

Follow Me Boy and Bewitching will get men interested. Some won't interest you, but plenty will.

Prosperity for business success. Cleo May and Jezebel to get money from men.

Sorry, don't have any good fame spells at the moment.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Breetastic
Forum Member

Unread post by Breetastic » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Thank you very much, Mama Micki. I'll look those items up.
The Universe is the center of all.
Praise to Saint Expedite. Thank you.

w3sKer96

Unread post by w3sKer96 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Well, I think I might be in need of help. I do not know whether this is a life change, road opener, help with a problem, or school success hoodoo issue. It doesn't help the fact that I am in my senior year of college and I have pretty much used school as a shelter from reality. I have procrastinated alot, and I am in my fall semester with no idea as to what would be best for me to go into.

I have essentially used school as protection from the environment, so that I'm pretty much stunted adult-wise. I'm scared to go out and do things, and I don't know if my interests are what I want to do. I love law and political science (which I have emphasized in my college career), and yet I don't know if I know about them or love them enough to make a career about them. I'm doubting my choices, and regretting certain things (a passion that I stopped in high school which is now resurfacing now that college is almost over, and I'm wondering if it would be worth it to pursue it).

I have never had a job that i can put on paper, and I feel like I have wasted my entire life at the age of 22 by not knowing a concrete direction. I don't know my talents. I know it's going to take more than hoodoo to get solved (and like I said, I never dabbled into hoodoo like I planned too. Another thing i procrastinated. I need to start NOW, as well as other things.

I really need some advice as how to tackle this problem. I hope that there is something I can do and that it is not too late.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Well you can get a reading to see where your life is headed or if you should do a certain task, you can work with calrity products to think clearly, courage products to make a decision and definetly these two: King solomon to make a wise decision and crown of success to be successful when you do. If interested in poly sci/ law, then go for the law degree dont waste time just do it. If some other passion has come up then look into that as well.. I feel ya as a person with a MA degree and not happy with my work condition I consider do I go for what I kinda always wanted or do I find a safe job, my heart says go for the gusto and I think yours does too. Good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Tristan
Forum Member

Unread post by Tristan » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:01 pm

I second j82's suggestion of getting a reading, and I would particularly recommend an astrological reading. A good natal and progressed reading can sometimes be a great aid in helping you to learn more about yourself, as well as show you how different planetary influences may have beneficial or detrimental effects on your life and your undertakings. There are a number of astrologers at AIRR who can offer such a reading, and some can also suggest astrological remediation if you have difficulties in your natal or progressed charts. I find that an astrological reading pairs very nicely with a card reading to get a deep understanding of a situation like this.

J82's other product recommendations are also spot on: Clarity products for spiritual guidance as you consider your options and Crucible of Courage to help steel your resolve as you carry out your decisions. I would also consider John the Conqueror products for male strength, mastery, and a sort of "grab the bull by the horns" attitude. :)

As far as procrastination, feelings of being stunted, fear of the world and wanting to shelter yourself, these may be feelings and habits that you are able to work out yourself. However, they may require speaking with a therapist or counsellor, so you may consider seeing if your college offers these services. At the very least, consider speaking with your physician to rule out the possibility of something like clinical depression or an anxiety disorder.

I'm 23 and can you that I have only a slightly better idea of what I might like to pursue as a career than I did last year. Incidentally, I was speaking to a co-worker today (who's 26) about work and school, and neither of us have it figured out it. That's okay too. The whole idea we get fed that we're supposed to "know" exactly what we plan on doing with our lives from the time we leave high school for the next 70 or so years is total rubbish, right up there with equating credit card ownership with adulthood. :D

I hope some of these suggestions were helpful w3sKer96. Best of luck!

Tristan

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:14 am

Honestly, you are barely into adulthood, and you think you "have wasted your life"? Get your college diploma and stop overthinking and worrying. If you are worried about your lack of job experience, get a part-time job, intership, or do volunteer work that will look good on a resume.

I agree with Tristan that you do not need to plan your whole career at this time in your life. Many people end up in careers that have little to do with what they studied in college.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

wheeleke
Newly Registered

Unread post by wheeleke » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:58 pm

I am looking for a product that will assist me in changing careers. I am currently working in the IT industry, but it has been lifetime dream of mine to open a bar and grill. I need some help me with financing, popularity and the courage to make the change. I was looking at the Van Van and Attraction Spell Kits… What would you suggest?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:58 am

crown of success seems to come to mind off the tip og my head, also using clarity, king solomon to make wise decisions, money drawing to bring the money and customers.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Great suggestions J82 as always!
I know what is like to switch careers and want a dream. I worked in radio as an intern in the 90's, and after college. I opened up a "production company" with my significant other at the time. We met while working at sister stations in Miami Florida. We had everything a radio station had from a first class Mic to the best sound equipment, sound proofed padded walls with eggshell foam-- topped with purple fabric! I had South Florida bands that preformed at Tobacco Road, in Miami, in the "studio" (the second bedroom of the duplex I lived in in Hollywood, Florida.) I did not know it then because I was working so hard doing two jobs (three if you include "on hold messaging with copy and VO ) This was the most care free time in my life! Sometime towards the late 1990's my Mom, who paid for my college education, said it is time to get a "real job". I was a few years out of college and still having to supplement my income by working in a 5 star upscale restaurant. So onto and into the business world I went. I never lost the creative bug or my dream. It just remained dormant for a while.
The restaurant business is a tough business, in so far as competition and finding a niche. Find that nich, and you will be successful. Don't ever give up on your passion or your dreams. I am an example of how you can have the best of both worlds. I am Blessed to have so much in my life. I am thankful that I have made the right career choices, chosen the friends and colleagues that I have, that I have found Lucky Mojo, That I have the best teacher and friend anyone could ask for, along with many others, that I work with the BEST products on the planet to continue in all of my endeavors, that I am living my dream each and every Sunday. Sunday is my time. From 4-8 CST, I share that time with no one. No one, even those that mean the most to me. It is four hours in the week that is "hard calendared in" for ME.
So find the time, find the niche, develop the dream and here are some product suggestions in addition to J82's great advice:
Clarity
Prosperity
Attraction
Lodestone (see the lodestone page)
Yes Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom!
Money Stay with Me
Steady Work
***read all pages in Hoodoo in Theory and Practice where Miss Cat talks about Blue Flag and Fridays and a cash register drawer.
Focus on the dream and plan! That is where the clarity and wisdom and Crown of Success come into play.

Good luck!
PS Lucky Mojo Fast Luck!

Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA

w3sKer96

Unread post by w3sKer96 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:27 pm

It's just that I've not had experience like everyone else, in terms of job and talent and its my senior year as an undergrad. And I don't know if I know what I want to do with my life.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Have you taken any aptitude tests to find out what your strengths are? Gone to the library to see what subjects interest you? Again, get a part-time job or volunteer instead of making excuses.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

wanting2develop
Forum Member

Unread post by wanting2develop » Mon May 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Okay, I had a previous account, but here's my new one. I am coming to a point of my life where I want to make some changes. What they are, I do not know. And I am not without a doubt that I will have to put work into it. But I also feel like I will need some assistance.

I live in a small town 2 hours from the nearest city. I have graduated from college with a degree in political science. I have set my eyes on law school, but I do not know if that is the route I want to take. Sending in a late application, and my family is behind it. I don't know if I think law is suitable for me. And I might be treating school as an escape from a little reality. My family has always provided for me, and I'm worried that because of this, I've grown soft.

Though volunteered in the past, I haven't had a real life job. So I might need some help with others finding connections for me.

And I know that I might need to find a place to stay, whether with friends, or somebody, preferably in Dallas. And I want family to be okay with it. They haven't met my friends and I'm also gay, so I don't feel comfortable really telling them where I go sometimes.

At this point, I feel like I might need a year for myself to find out what I want to do, to develop myself, and gain some life experience. I tend to be a submissive person (both in my intimacy and other places), and I would like to find people who could guide me and help me.

This situation is complicated, so would you all recommend a READING from a hoodoo teller? I have looked and researched this a little, but haven't practiced yet.

So, job, career, life, love. I feel like my life has been a certain way and i'm ready for it to be different.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon May 27, 2013 3:36 pm

It sounds like you're a bit at 6s and 7s, so a reading might help get you sorted out. You could sign up for a reading on this week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour:

radio-show-pre-call-id-june-2nd,-2013-t ... 5410f079b1
Two-Headed Doctor

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 27, 2013 3:43 pm

I want to second that. Miss Cat has -- I think :) -- been everywhere and done everything. She'll be able to tell you all kinds of unexpectedly useful things both magical and otherwise.

I know the teaching you get will benefit you and thousands of others. Sign up quick!

Eagerly,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

wanting2develop
Forum Member

Unread post by wanting2develop » Mon May 27, 2013 8:42 pm

How much is a reading, by the way? I met to inquire?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon May 27, 2013 9:08 pm

wanting2develop- The readings during the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour are free. You do, however, need to sign up to be on the show. Doctor Hob has provided the link that would take you to the thread to sign up for Sunday, June 2, 2013 show. If you are looking for a more one on one reading then do check out the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers to see the list of members and what they charge for a reading. Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

wanting2develop
Forum Member

Unread post by wanting2develop » Tue May 28, 2013 7:04 pm

The reason I want to do a one on one reading is that I feel like my situation is not a single-issue area, but a multi-issue area. I would do a radio reading as a follow up. But I'm trying to sift through alot of things at once.

And I also don't know if I should consult a reader who will only do a reading as to what to do, or one who does the work for me (at least for this initial dabble into hoodoo). In the process of getting a P.O Box.

I hate the need of immediacy. And I don't want to be a parasite. I want it to aid efforts, and to help me be more proactive when certain opportunities come up.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 5:20 pm

wanting2develop: After reading you rlast reply I would agree that perhaps the radio Show Readings, though free, may not provide you with all the time and attention your situation calls for. In that case you should follow Papa Newt's link above to AIRR: The Association of Independent readers & Rootworkers. That way you will be sure to pick a reader (who-ever you choose) that has agreed to a set of ethical practices. Also, the majority, if not all, of the readers in AIRR do root and spell work as well and that way you could transition into having them do work for you, if it is found to be necessary.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Hoodoo_Lady
Forum Member

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:36 pm

There's a certain amount of responsibility one must take in their successes or failures.

I've decided to rebrand myself ....more educated & more of a career woman, etc.

I want to go back to school, seek jobs that will support school, and enable me to pursue my career aspirations.

Its been a long while since I've been in school, and I've become terribly unfocused and a poor test taker. I need products to settle me down, make me focus, and be successful in school. I also need product reccomendations for attracting the right people/opportunities, and clearing out any negative energy in my life, and opening roads.

I've read about a million products. I might order the whole catalogue without direction, so I really need help. I love honey jars, incense/oils, and bath salts.

1) I currently have a Boss Fix Honey Jar.

2) I just ordered a Crown of Success Honey Jar.

3) I ordered Steady Work Oil.

All advice apprecitaed. Thanks in advance!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:59 pm

I would start with Van Van Spiritual Supplies used to start new adventures (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) Honey jars are great but they need back up. You want to dress yourself for successful. Van Van spellkit includes everything to secure successful adventures.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Get some dusting powders to dust on your hands lightly before taking tests or applying to school; that way you touch the papers and those who pick them up are influenced to help you or favor you. I'd use some Van Van powder or Crown of Success powder.

Good luck!
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Let's also not forget about John the Conqueror! Good for smashing through obstacles, mastery of self and situation, attracts good fortune and finance, and increases personal magnetism! Put that together with King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success, and boy do you have a powerful combo.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:50 pm

All the advice given is on the mark, and sound.

I would say off the top, if you wanted to get a little mojo moving on your behalf, have a Clarity candle and a King Solomon Wisdom candle set for yourself. This will help shed a little light onto your ruminations.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

mcambiasso
Forum Member

Unread post by mcambiasso » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:23 am

hi everyone ... i have a question ... when u mean put all togheter ... what u mean ... with all this oils what i should do ?? anoint a candle?? wich type of spell?? can u explain one for me ?? regards!!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”