Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells Against Lies Disrespect Curses in Family or Friendship Circles

Kia1OLY

Re: Spells Against Lies Disrespect Curses in Family or Friendship Circles

Unread post by Kia1OLY » Fri May 13, 2011 5:09 pm

I would suggest getting a reading to find out what you need to do, and what your up against. I can say that the work that I've done using the LM Products has helped tremendously.

I've had readings with AIRR Rootworkers but I haven't hired any to resolve the matter. I just have to have faith that what I'm going will work in the long run.

Good Luck!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri May 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Whether you are skilled or a novice, there are many situations that back up work, recommendations and much more can be helped by Members of AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Octoberbaby, I strongly recommend you contact one of the members of AIRR.
Take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Tania_Washington

Unread post by Tania_Washington » Mon May 23, 2011 4:52 pm

what are LM products?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Tania_Washington wrote:what are LM products?
LuckyMojo Products. They are what this forum is for, to help people chose and use them.
HRCC Student #1559

estar

Unread post by estar » Fri May 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Hello.

I'm looking for a little guidance with my current situation. I'm sorry if this has already been addressed in another thread--I searched but didn't come up with much. Basically, I'm looking to prevent my father (let's call him "Agnes") from visiting my grandmother's home or even contacting them (let's call her "Annie").

Agnes and his side of the family have a history of shady and corrupt behavior. They also have a history of using rootwork against each other (and even my mother) with the intent of destroying their lives, health, relationships, etc. Annie is an elderly woman who lost her husband late last year and pretty much lives alone. She doesn't believe in rootwork, hoodoo, voodoo, etc although my mother and I have warned her about Agnes and his people and advised her not to get to close to them. Agnes is flying back home to visit his family, and usually when he does, he and the one sibling he is on good terms with usually visit a rootdoctor. She nor her children aren't too fond of Agnes and his people and all but said that at the funeral last year--which he and a few of his people invited themselves to. The problem is, Annie is too nice to tell them to "leave" when they visit, we can't find anyone down there to prevent him from visiting her, and Agnes is adamant that he intends to visit Annie.

My mother nor I don't put it past him and his people to have laid tricks on Annie and her husband in the past. He has an ongoing feud with some of his family members--the one's that he's feuding with have even made Annie cry with their sob stories. Annie still hasn't gotten over the loss of her husband and my mother I do not want him stressing Annie out or tricking/manipulating her into helping him (financially) settle the feud.

I'm not sure of how to go about this given that she lives states away from me. I do have access to all of his personal belongings and property though. As far as supplies (from LM) that may help with the situation, I have :
-a white skull candle
-fiery wall of protection oil
-uncrossing, jinx killer, & reversing oil
-clarity, influence, victory oil
-essence of bend over sachet powder
-hot foot oil, powder, incense
-master incense
-white vigil candle (unlabeled, unfixed)

Would influencing Agnes with a fixed skull candle be sufficient in preventing contact?
Would working with a fixed white vigil candle and praying be sufficient in protecting Annie?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri May 27, 2011 8:31 pm

You have done some great homework and you also have some great tools to work with from Lucky Mojo. I'm going to recommend to work with a Member of AIRR on this too, because of the "history" in the past with laying down tricks and because of confirmation for what you are up against with this man. And... he has knowledge, too. You know it!
I know if you have Fiery Wall of Protection then you have also seen the page (link) for Saint Michael:
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
You need to have protection around her, and her home (inside and out). You also need protection since you are doing rootwork for her.
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
This link is more than just a "Devils Shoe Sting link". I explain this because I have recommended it many times and all the list in red for so many MANY protective measures, the Home, Charms to wear, and more.
Go through that entire page and click on the Red (product) it is a link.

Get ready because its on with this man. Contact a Member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Take care Estar and please stay posted.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Great advice Triple...great advice.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

estar

Unread post by estar » Sun May 29, 2011 9:16 am

Thank you so much for your help Triple.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun May 29, 2011 12:07 pm

You are very welcome Estar. Please stay posted with updates and take care.

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Hello, dear forum!

A while back I went on a date with a guy. He was very interested but I was not into him at all. At the end of the date he invited his cousin to join us for a glass of wine, and that cousin and I developed an instant connection. My original date got very jealous and drove me home. He called me many times after that date, but I was so turned off that I avoided him the best I could. Meanwhile, I was developing a friendship with his more interesting and charming cousin. I liked the cousin a lot, but at some point I got busy with other issues and our connection fizzled.

A few months ago, I ran into the cool cousin again and we resumed out friendship. We had fun together and took things very slow until at some point, we just stopped talking. This time it seemed a bit awkward, so I got a reading, and it turned out that my original boring date had told him some nasty rumors about me, still bitter because I turned him down. Apparently, the boring guy and his cool cousin are very close.

The guy I am interested in still likes me, but I am afraid his boring relative could be a permanent obstacle. Is there anything I can do to reduce his influence and start talking to the cool cousin again?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:08 pm

I would do some stop gossip work on him. I would do a stop gossip honey jar

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-stop-gossip.html

This will stop the cousin from speaking ill of you to the other guy you like. In addition, I would do some healing work on this cousin so that he is healed from you, and perhaps you may want to do some attraction work to attract him to another woman.

And I would do another honey jar for the guy you like such as a come to me honey jar.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Thank you, stars! You are always so detailed!

The thing is, the boring guy is already dating someone else. Our original date happened a long time ago. I am sure he moved on months ago but said those things to his cousin just to be a jerk to me. I was also thinking about doing the stop gossip spell kit, but I am afraid the damage is done. I was thinking may be Clarity for the guy I like, or even Reconciliation?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

I would do some stop gossip still to prevent him from saying more about you. If not a honey jar, then try a freezer spell to stop him cold.

For the guy you like, I do agree to do some clarity work so that he sees you as you truly are.

And yes you could use a reconciliation honey jar kit, and put some return to me and come to me powders inside the jar as well.

But you may want to get a reading to see if you and the cousin can be reunited especially if it has been a few months or so since you last have spoken to him. He may still be interested, but is it still in the cards for you and him to reunite is what should be asked in a reading.

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Thanks again, stars!

Good call on the reading. Will do!

I was thinking along the lines of a Reconciliation spell kit, but I can see that a honey jar would be better. It can sweeten him to me while drawing him back.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:33 pm

And you need to get the reading to see if this man is with someone else since it has been several months since you have had contact with him.

RegAsia

Unread post by RegAsia » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:49 am

My step brother admitted one day a few years ago that he and his mother "dibble and dabbled" in hoodoo. Well a while back he had been trying to get my dad back with his mom. He and MY mom are still together, but everytime he is around that particular brother he comes back home with the worse hateful attitude. He treats us like crap. My dad has went places with my other two brothers, who has the same mom as my step brother, and he never acts like that when he comes home, just when he's been out with the other who admitted to knowing how to conjure hoodoo.

My question is, what should I do to help the situation??? I want him to stop and to block him somehow so that my dad can be normal when he gets home as he is with his other kids.
Also, my dad seems to give him money everytime he is around him. My brother is in his 40s by the way. So it's not child support.
Please help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:40 am

I think that you need to get a reading, and see if this is true. Then you can ask the reader to provide you with things to do so that they will be effective.

But you can do uncrossing work, and fiery wall of protection on your father for now. But you still need to get the reading.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

RegAsia

Unread post by RegAsia » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Thank you so much. I wasn't sure of my next step but I think I will sign up for a reading wit Ms Cat on the show. Thanks again! :)

nmm

Unread post by nmm » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:30 pm

I thank everyone so much for the wonderful advice and product recommendations. I used the fiery wall of protection spell kit from LM and had some success. I say some because the situation became more difficult and complicated and new troubles arose (and we discovered quite a bit of interference was going on from other sources).

The new issues which arose were not all of which were related to protection. I did purchase some commanding and compelling materials but their use wasn't necessary in the end.

Luckily, the fiery wall prevented the catastrophe of my relative (who has since passed away) from being injured/inadvertently killed by the negligence of others. It protected him well in so far as he was blissfully unaware of the bad things that were happening around him (which was my primary concern--that he be happy and healthy and protected).

We ended up taking him home to pass away because the care home fought us on every little thing and we had some interference from yet another party. Sigh.

I ended up contacting an AIRR member for a reading and rootwork suggestions and was incredibly impressed with her advice.

The situation as described above is over but I continue to use LM products to deal with the aftermath and thank you all once again for your suggestions.

NM

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Thank you very much for the update to your story. I am glad we were able to provide some measure of help.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:07 am

Thanks for the update. May your situation continue to improve as time passes.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

estar

Unread post by estar » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Sorry I haven't been back to update in a more timely fashion. I wasn't able to do a spell to prevent Agnes from visiting Annie, but I did do work to cleanse and protect her (Annie) and her property. She seems to be doing well and we haven't heard any news about strange happenings or Agnes' family visiting her home since then.

I did a cleansing on myself and home afterwards and I plan on doing it again this week.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:45 am

Thanks for giving an update on your situation and good to hear your good results!

Raven12

Unread post by Raven12 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:11 pm

( I realized I just posted some questions in this forum and I apologize if this seems like a lot to be posting in 48hrs, :lol: , I'm just trying to get to the bottom of the source of some very bad luck in my life lately).

I have a very close emotional bond with my mother, and my mother, sisters, and myself have a very hard time being around my maternal grandmother. :( She's just a bitter, nasty, vindictive person who is obssessed with material things, power, and physical beauty and who gets a kick out of making other people feel bad. My grandmother is now in her nineties and more sour than ever about being old and no longer capable of seducing any man she wants. I've been told in the past by a counselor that she sounds like somebody with Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Histrionic Personality Disorder.

My problem is that this woman seems like a psychic vampire, and to make matters even worse, despite our mutual animosity, all of the women in my family seem to share a mildly telepathic bond. We all acknowledge and joke about this "psychic bond." This seems to just run in the Irish side of my family and, were it not for my grandmother, I'd be sort of OK with it. For example, if we all go months without seeing or speaking to each other, when we meet up again we'll all have been reading the same book, have the same dreams, know when one is lying, finish each others' sentences, etc. And we sense each others' thoughts much of the time too.

I don't mind feeling this connection with my mother & siblings, but all of us feel unsettled and disturbed by our mean-spirited grandmother's link with our minds. :shock: It's like she can hurl nastiness at us from the inside out.
I definitely think this connection can't be chalked up to just being "close" to my grandma, because we're not at all close to her. Nor is it due to similar personalities because we're nothing like each other, or her. :roll:

How do I "ward" or somehow protect myself from my grandmother's deeply negative psychic presence and rid it from myself? As close as I am with my mother, I find her very draining sometimes as well. :?
Should I try to "sever" these psychic bonds, or do I need to just "adjust them" somehow? I can't cut any of these people out of my life either, they're my family. I apologize if these are dumb questions, or have already been covered, but I'm new at this. :) Any insight you can provide would be much appreciated!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Raven12 wrote: How do I "ward" or somehow protect myself from my grandmother's deeply negative psychic presence and rid it from myself? As close as I am with my mother, I find her very draining sometimes as well. :?
Should I try to "sever" these psychic bonds, or do I need to just "adjust them" somehow? I can't cut any of these people out of my life either, they're my family. I apologize if these are dumb questions, or have already been covered, but I'm new at this. :) Any insight you can provide would be much appreciated!
One way to do it is to cleanse yourself on a regular basis. Especially when having had contact with them.
Also have a look at products against the Evil Eye such as for example Rue Oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-rue.html and consider wearing fixed amulets against the Evil Eye.

I also suggest you try out different protection products and herbs and find out which works out best for you in the quieting of influence.
If that does not work you can choose to sweeten the old ladys thoughts with a honey jar or a Skull candle fixed with her personal concerns or make her dislike thinking of you. The latter is somewhat unsuitable if it just a minor issue in your life.
And while you are at it try Stop Gossip products - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stop-gossip.html. They can be combined with other products to suit you specific condition.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Raven12

Unread post by Raven12 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Hmm. . . That makes a lot of sense. Thanks again for your help, Johannes.
But how would I "fix" an Evil Eye amulet, or would I have to find someone to fix it for me?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:20 pm

If you don't know how to fix one, you can certainly have a practitioner do it for you.

Fixing would involve praying over it, dressing it with appropriate protective oils, and other such actions depending on the exact nature of the amulet.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:44 pm

It sounds like your relationship with the other women in your family is fairly nourishing; you certainly wouldn't want to sever those bonds. You could extend protection to all of them by offering them gifts that you have prayed over, dressed with protective oils, herbs and powders, or washed with protective bath crystals.

And the next time you're together, you can even serve protective foods, such as these nifties from the Hoodoo Food! recipe booklets:

For these, you would pray that no one bother those who eat the batch you make.
  • Stop Bothering Me You Gotta Go Chili Balls
  • Four Thieves Vinegar BBQ Sauce
These you would use straight-up, as written:
  • Lovin' in the Oven Lasagne (includes protective herbs)
  • Miss Bri's Fiery Wall of Protection Lentils
  • One Pot Protection
Or, best of all for this case, sandwiches dressed with Aioli, the Protective Mayonnaise (page 3 of the 2011 edition).
Aaaand now I'm hungry.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Raven12

Unread post by Raven12 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:18 pm

@Devi Spring --
Thank you for clarifying the term for me! :D

And Miss Michaele,
That's such a great idea to give everyone something protective. We've tried smudging with sage after visitng with the grandparents, but one of my siblings is asthmatic so this wasn't an ideal solution.
I had no idea that conjure herbs could be edible! I'll definitely have to try these recipes out. My mother often brings over food for my grandparents (they are in their 90s) despite all the backbiting and tension. Perhaps we could try slipping something into *their* food to soften them up! :lol:

Many, many thanks to you all. Paz y luz!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Raven12 wrote:My mother often brings over food for my grandparents (they are in their 90s) despite all the backbiting and tension. Perhaps we could try slipping something into *their* food to soften them up! :lol:
Great idea! One The 2011 booklet contains a recipe for "Harmonious Office Shortbread," which would work just as well on your family, I'm sure!

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

notlaura

Unread post by notlaura » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:28 am

My grandmother is 90 years old'. My Aunt and Uncle put her in a nursing home and refuse to tell me or my mother where she is. We arent even allowed to speak to her on the phone. It's been nearly a year now and I'm desperate, My Uncle has power of attorney so he's legally within his right, but my mother is suffering so much! She cries constantly, she's fallen into a deep depression since this happened, and recently he phoned to tell us he is NEVER going to tell us where she is.

What should I do? Ideally, I'd like to compell him to tell us where she is. But I am open to suggestions. Making him suffer is another option, as he deserves to feel pain like my mother is feeling. Any and all advice is appreciated! Thank you and God Bless.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:29 am

I would work Confusion products and herbs like Poppy Seeds on your Uncle to sway him in his decision not telling you where your grandmother is or to reveal it by mistake.

You could add herbs that loosen the tongue like Dee;s Tongue to open up for communication to make him more likely to give you the answer.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

notlaura

Unread post by notlaura » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Can you recommend something in particular?

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:19 pm

What would be the best solution to souring a mother & son relationship (causing the son to move back home with wife and out of moms house). No Sweeting the in laws please.

HX: Mom has done work for couple (her son & wife) to breakup.
However, the wife is already working with LM to do uncrossing and Reversal wk in addition to road opener & fiery wall of protection.

Just want so sour THEIR (mom & son) relationship.

Thx,
Hapinys

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:13 pm

You could always do some Cast Off Evil work on your husband, to make him cast off any magic his mother has done on him.

Otherwise, you could do a souring jar on the mother and son. However, that's a blood bond and may be awfully hard to break or "sour". You may get him to fight so bad with her that he moves out, but it may take a lot of work.

You could make a jar with some vinegar, black cat hair and black dog hair, their personal concerns, sulfur, Red pepper,and shake that up. Bury it at the doorstep of the place where they're both living, if possible, to make them walk over it and activate the jinx.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Thx,
If I unable to bury the vinegar jar can I
keep it and burn blk candles on it and shake it? Something like a breakup jar.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Yes, you can work the jar that way, shaking it up and burning black candles on it. Make sure you cleanse yourself after each time you work with the jar, to keep that bad energy from settling on you.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Thx a bunch MaryBee. I think Ill have LM do a Cast off Evil on the altar & or buy the oil and burn it with a while candle.

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Hello Forum,
I have a jealous ex-best friend who became friends with all my old friends. She flipped all the girls on her side. Now i have a group of girls gossiping about me and trying to break me and my boyfriend up. They even went to my boyfriends cousin saying lies about me and even showed up in front of my boyfriends house. They keep spreading lies and their main goal is to break me and my boyfriend up. They have even humiliated me on the internet calling me all sorts of names and saying things that aren't true. What should i do?
thank you all <3

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi blonde_gurl,

a Stop Gossip spell kit could be a fine place to start as it comes with all the ingredients you need and instructions for use: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stop-gossip.html.

Stop Gossip supplies also has ideas on how to work with the products effectively: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html.

Best of luck.
Aura Laforest

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Thanks aura! do u think a honey jar with their pictures and poppy seeds would help? thanks
thank you all <3

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:52 pm

A stop gossip honey jar could help, you can find that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar - it already comes with the herbs you need so you won't need to add anything.
Aura Laforest

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Thanks aura. i'm going to buy those products. I am also going to buy a stop gossiping candle. Do I put a picture of myself underneath or their pictures?
thanks again
thank you all <3

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:15 pm

You would put them under the light.

That said, you posted that exact same question in the ''MISC: Candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church'' thread. Although I understand that you would like a quick answer - please don't double post as it's against the Forum rules.
Aura Laforest

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:33 pm

thanks for all your advice. i will not double post again, my mistake
thank you all <3

Angel_11

Unread post by Angel_11 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Hello All,

I recently moved my daughter to a new dance studio. In the beginning everything was fine and normal. Now it seems like no one likes us anymore.
I have caught several moms and kids talking about me and my daughter. To make things worse, the owner's daughter is the director and is friends with that group of moms. She does not include my daughter in any of the group dances and/or any competition. My daughter is at the same dance level as the other girls. I know this is happening because of the drama. I would care less and move to another studio but my daughter does not want to move because she feels she is learning more in this place. Please please please help me with this situation. I feel really bad for my daughter. She has been humiliated and has no friends. I would want all the gossip to stop and everyone involved in this to move out.

Thank you...
Last edited by Mama Micki on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Use Stop Gossip to shut them up, and Attraction, Influence, and Crown of Success to make your daughter more popular and successful with the other girls. You can vigil candles, candles dressed with oil, and your daughter can wear the powders and oils.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Angel_11

Unread post by Angel_11 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Thank you...

Will that also work to change the owner's daughter perception about my daughter and I?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Look into this... and I would do a honey jar
suggestions-for-increasing-social-popul ... t8343.html

Angel_11

Unread post by Angel_11 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Thank you all for the great information!

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:17 pm

My brother is a mean person who has launched vicious verbal assaults against his own family because he is angry. I want to reverse his rage back on to him so he can feel the hurt that his words cause others. I don't really know what I need for a mirror box spell though. Can someone help?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:39 pm

You can find instructions for a mirror box here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Two-Headed Doctor

CajunBarbie

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Well since you don't mind putting your brother in a mirror box why don't you just send him all the way crazy? At least that way people will sympathize with his anger as opposed to just writing him off as a jerk. If the insane route is not for you, then perhaps you should consider compelling him to change his ways or simply making him docile ...this can be accomplished in a couple of different ways. I'd be happy to post a few pointers if you'd like.
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:24 pm

I suppose making him docile would be good. He is not casting spells. He is just spewing out anger. So how do you make him docile? Honey jar?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:26 pm

I highly recommend working with a peaceful home type honey jar BEFORE putting your sibling in a mirror box. This is the SKU for the Lucky Mojo Peaceful Home Honey jar spell kit-it has everything you need to get you started: $16.00 SPL-HON-PEAC

Having dealt with difficult relatives and having worked for hundreds of clients who deal with difficult relatives I can tell you that trying the sweet and kind way first is better-you can always get harsher down the road if you need too. You also mentioned that he is verbally abusive. I find a mixture of deerstongue leaf and althea root to be very helpful in dealing with verbal abuse.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

MidnightSun

Unread post by MidnightSun » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:11 pm

Have members of my family that gossip and tell lies.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Ask St. Martha to tie him down. She got my ex husband to stop being verbally abusive to me. Some Essence of Bend over oil on a candle burned to her every tuesday plus a cup of coffee should do wonders

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 am

Use Stop Gossip to shut him up, and concentrate on money work so you can afford to get out of there.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

freecloud

Unread post by freecloud » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:07 am

I *really* hope this hasnt been covered...

I've sincerely looked everywhere--- there's similar (but not quite exact) situations, but its not co workers, or family , or couples, or children, or teachers :?

I'll try to make this quick: In love with a man for 16 years. He knows how I feel/felt. We used to be around each other all the time. We never dated, but we were comfortable enough around each other that outsiders would ask us how long were we dating/married, etc. (his relatives, too!) we mesh.

3 years ago we started *finally* living together and getting serious, talking of marriage! (hooray!) Suddenly, I start menopause early :oops: I was only in my early 30s at the time. Hormonal failure. PMS x infinity and beyond... which affected our relationship--I didnt know what was happening to me, he didnt understand it, lots of mistrust, egged on by his wonderful friends!!! His interracial relationship hating friends! The entire time we were close they never existed. In the past 4 years they are sucking his life dry. It's like they are emotional vampires. :evil: My Honey, as I call him (ironic, dont ya think) wanted me to be friends with his friends, but I knew just from reading their auras that they were not interested in me, my well being, or the fact that he and I were together. And they have done and said everything possible to cause problems between us. Keep trying to tell him not everyone who smiles in your face has your best interests at heart, but since he's a few years older than me... you get the idea of the response I receive :roll: But he tells me he loves me anyway... and 75% of his stuff is *still here* with me, even though he has moved (temporarily??) to his moms (that's a switch!!!)

I'm working on a honey jar to sweeten my man to me, and its doing pretty good, but I know for a fact I cant do too much with those wonderful friends! (tm) :lol: in the way. I've been looking all over the forums. I've seen the freezer spells (working on those for rivals and stuff, so I'm good on that). Vinegar spells seem pretty cool... and then theres this mysterious Inflammatory Confusion that looks the best! I figure if they like back biting, they can be like November 6th and chew each other up ;) I notice there arent any Inflammatory Confusion spell kits or candles :( And every time I've seen Inflammatory Confusion mentioned, its either vaguely, or in conjuction junction with Confusion, or vinegar spells, or freezer spells or something along those lines.

I'm not in Dire Straits, but I'm looking for some Heavy Fuel. :mrgreen: If I remember correctly I believe I seen on here about that powder with some nails and pins and needles and names/pics/concerns/ and I dont know what else. I would love to make it up as I go along--and believe me, I got a petition going already in my brain just waiting for the store to open up today so I can order, and wait for it to get shipped I can bust it out on a Saturday or Tuesday, complete with incense, hyssop, and All That Jazz. I'm tired of being the doormat to those people, who were never relevant. I dont even think he realizes what they have been doing--like driving in a fog.

Anywho. That's my first and hopefully only question. I'm going to keep reading. And keep looking. Hopefully I can blend a few ideas and thoughts together and come up with something. I'm still ordering some things today.

Sorry to ramble, but they do like playing cards on Fridays at the one friends house... it would be a stone cold picnic if they all started scrappin over a game of poker or euchre :shock: And never spoke to one another again. That would defeat his whole purpose of leaving me to go down there. He'd be too bored to stay.

And before anyone says anything about trying to sweeten everyone... I've done my bid for king and country :oops: I have been nice, cooked, genuflected, kissed behind, bent over backwards for these unappreciative bags of mostly water. I have been hospitable until I knew good and well that I was being taken advantage of (and said rightfully so). Sometimes I wish I too had an anger translator named Luther... *sigh*

Well, there it is. Any sincere assistance would be appreciated. I have scoured. And even tho I dont have any concerns of theirs, I got FB pics!
I remind you of the man...
Thank you St. Martha! Thank you St. Expedite!

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:35 am

I think I know what you're looking for. It's a famous and old trick to get folks to "fight like cats and dogs" and I think you could use it for your situation here, even though it is written as for a couple:

Read the spell here at
http://www.herb-magic.com/black-dog-hair.html

For your situation, you would deploy the spell where they meet to play cards on Friday nights. I'd suggest too, that you up your side of the equation - Perhaps looking at some formula lines like Peaceful Home, Stay With Me, Love Me, etc.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”