Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Uncrossing or Removing an Intranquility Spell

rrinsand

Spells for Uncrossing or Removing an Intranquility Spell

Unread post by rrinsand » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:30 am

Recently, I was told by two different readers that I was crossed by a doll baby, more specifically "Come to me or else", intranquility type of spell, torment an ex-lover. One of the readers identified the person who did this to me as an ex-coworker. I had never been sexually involved with this person. This was old work done approximately, 13 years ago. It took me five years of misfortune before I realized that something was done.

I have tried uncrossing baths, a witch's bottle, and recently used a reversible black on red jumbo candle on a mirror, and a couple of black reversing candles on mirrors.

I was told that I should not do any reversing candles because it will just come back to me. Also, that this spell was reseting itself periodically.

Actually, a year ago I was having very good luck, everything seemed to be going good, and looking like many good things were coming my way. But, every month I seem to have just enough to pay my bills, no more. Recently, things turned for the worst and I did those things I mentioned above.

1) I would like to know how to call me out of his doll that was used against me.

2) If I use a new doll, photo of me what do I do with the new doll?

3) I am not sure if I did the witch's bottle correctly, some use salt and sulphur to call in and nutralize the bad work. I am waiting on a root worker to help me, but I have most of the supplies necessary to do the work myself.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Uncrossing or Removing an Intranquility Spell

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:02 pm

1. You need to hire a rootworker to do the work for you.
2. Reversing will work if you protect yourself before you do it. If the rootworker employs protection around you, then it cannot effect you.
3. You need to hav e the rootworker do some uncrossing and jinx killing work for you.

Again, I dont know what this resetting means again I have never heard of it resetting itself. When I think of resetting, I think of something starting all over again and hence effecting you. I think once the spell is going its going. it doesnt effect you stop effecting you, then effects you again.

In any case, you need some good uncrossing work AND protection work. I would hightly advise that you hire a rootworker to coach you through this and/or do the work for you.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

rrinsand

Unread post by rrinsand » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Thank you for your help. Why do I have to hire someone to do the uncrossing and unjinxing? I have studied under Cat.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:47 pm

You can do the work yourself, then hire someone if you need additional help.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:31 pm

I recommended that you hire a rootwork OR consult with one for magical coaching even though you have studied under Cat because you have done the work and then the bad conditions return. You may need someone more skilled that you to do the work, and since you have been crossed that may limit you ability to do your own uncrossing work or any work for that matter. I would work along side someone else.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”