Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:32 am

This is what the Come To Me Candle looks like, for those who are interested. You can order from the forum by clicking the blue Add to Cart button.

CAN-GLS-COME
Come To Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:03 am

Is it possible to have movement at 3 weeks, without having signs at 3 days? I had 2 candles lit for me 3 weeks ago. I'm not sure which day they were lit because I haven't gotten the reports yet. As of now, I haven't seen any signs from either. Does this mean that the spells were not meant to be? Neither had to do with love or lotteries if that matters.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:06 am

nana664 wrote:Is it possible to have movement at 3 weeks, without having signs at 3 days? I had 2 candles lit for me 3 weeks ago. I'm not sure which day they were lit because I haven't gotten the reports yet. As of now, I haven't seen any signs from either. Does this mean that the spells were not meant to be? Neither had to do with love or lotteries if that matters.
Anyone? It's been just about 4 weeks, and I have had neither signs nor movement, and have no idea if the candles were lit.

Reason: Double post
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:49 am

nana664: Then may I suggest you contact the person that you are having light the candles for you? Only they will know the answers to the questions you are asking.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

VoodooPrincess

Unread post by VoodooPrincess » Tue May 08, 2012 10:58 am

Hi everyone.

I'm new here, and also pretty new in this wonderful world.

A couple of weeks ago I started a petition to Saint Martha, burn a red candle tuesday and petition her, and veryday I burn a white tealight and say my payer to her.

I started getting some signs and my target contacted me for the first time since I'm in no contact with him.

Some month ago I also got some spellwork done and 3 days ago I got really lightheaded, had a day full of obvious signs, and had a very vivid dreams of the succes of my spell. I remember even saying in my dream "My spell worked !"

So my questions are actually:

- Are these good signs ? I passed by the workplace of my target because thet did work on the usual road we take and all of a sudden out of the blue I looked up and say his workplace before me. I saw 2 signs on the road with the name of where he actually lives. (had that happen before, but never 2 times) My father took me to my aunt, and we passed the same road that led to where my target lives (we never pass by there) and one big sign I think is when my dad looked for an address on his navigation system the address of my target popped up cause my father once drove me there some months ago. I saw it, smiled but then my father said at loud "What is this address ?" That was like WOW.
That same night I started getting very light headed and I had an incredibly vivid dream of the succes of my spell.

Are these good signs ? What does it mean ? That my spell is working ?
Also I got some signs before, could that have been St. Martha's work ? I did get some signs and movement with St. Martha, but after I did the spellwork it got stronger, so I don't know if it's actually Martha's signs getting stronger or the new spellwork kicking in.

Also is there someone on this site that could help me see if Saint Martha is helping, and if the spell work is ?

Sorry for the questions, I'm new at this !!!
Thank you Saint Martha for being there for me. I love you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Well, you've kind of already answered all your own questions. You petitioned St. Martha for help, and you're getting very strong movement in the direction that you wanted. So.....yes, it's pretty safe to assume that she heard your petition and is aiding you. Keep up with your work!

Then you said you had a dream about your work being successful, and have had all kinds of things happen that continue to emphasize positive movement and success. So....yes, those would be positive signs. :)

Keep at it until you completely manifest your goal, and make sure to pay St. Martha when it's done!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

VoodooPrincess

Unread post by VoodooPrincess » Tue May 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Thank you for your answer, Devi Spring.

And lol, I answered all my questions myself ? Could be, haha ..
Only thing is does it mean that the spell or petition is actually working since I recieve all those signs ?
I read something about positive signs as in the spell or petition is working, and negative sign as in it won't work ... I think I got movement: My target sending a text, but after that text, nothing. So is that even movement ?

And is it possible to have one day full of signs, and then some other days when you don't get signs at all ?

I'm kinda confused, that's why I'm asking all this.
Also is it possible I am lightheaded because of my petition or spellwork ?
I had it for 3 days, today it's a little less.
It started on the day when I recieved all those signs and had the vivid dream.

I promised Martha to pay her with roses and wine if after she granted my petition :)

Thanks for the help !
Thank you Saint Martha for being there for me. I love you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Its possible...they are subjective.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 10, 2012 2:19 am

If you are lightheaded then you are probably doing too much work. You are probably drained from working on too much spellwork. I would take a break.

Yes its possible you are going to continue to see signs throughout your spellwork and even after the initial 3 days. There is no deadline to stop seeing signs.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

tiramisuli
Newly Registered

Unread post by tiramisuli » Sun May 13, 2012 8:54 am

Hi, a quick question to you who have more experience than I have.. I got a spell casted for me, spell was to get a shy target to get courage to take our relationship to the next level. A few hours after the spell was casted I pumped into the target's twin bother, who I don't know well or meet that often, and when I was leaving he said out of nowhere and it sounded really weird considering the situation where we were: 'I have a feeling that we are going to meet really soon' and looked really really deep in to my eyes and was dead serious. Could this be considered as a sign? The target is really close with his twin brother and spends a lot of time with him. I have not have any other signs after that, except a blurred dream and it is now over 5 days since the spell was casted. Cheers!

RILEY1982

Unread post by RILEY1982 » Sat May 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Hi i am new to this site and am curious about the 3 day signs 3 weeks movement 3 month complete.
I have never cast anything as yet but am considering to see someone.
my question is if you cast a love spell on someone does that mean the person will only be interested in you for the 3 month complete period.
or the spell will be complete then and they will/may be in love with you then?

RILEY1982

Unread post by RILEY1982 » Sat May 26, 2012 3:42 pm

After the 3 month complete of the spell does that mean the target won`t be interested in you anymore?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat May 26, 2012 9:41 pm

The 3 day/week/month is a basic structure to judge if your spell is working. It isn't scripture, but it offers a point of reference. If you work a spell, and your intent has not manifested in 3 months, it is a good sign that it has not worked. The 3 months isn't the cut off, or anything. If the spell hasn't worked, you may need to do more, or different, work. If it has worked, it isn't going to stop just hecause you hit a time limit.

Hope this answers your question.
Two-Headed Doctor

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 27, 2012 2:47 am

RIley1982,

I am not sure what has led you to believe that. The 3-3-3 rule is only a guideline and depends on the circumstances. I think it would call for a reading to see where the work is at.

tiramisuli

What does this sign mean to you? Signs are personal! So if you think its a sign then it most likely is. But I most definitely see this as a good sign. And signs can last well beyond the 3 days, but you should start seeing them in 3 days. So seems you are to a good start.

RILEY1982

Unread post by RILEY1982 » Sun May 27, 2012 2:55 am

Thanks i was just curious cheers.
I am a novice with this stuff and have yet to cast anything.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:01 am

I just answered this question for you in a previous forum section. Please do not post a similar and/or the same question in another section of the forum. It just makes more work for us moderators to move and shift it around.

The 3-3-3 rule again is a guideline. It does not mean if your spellwork has failed, but it could mean that there is more that needs to be address most likely to achieve the results you want. And it depend on the circumstances. Also, this rule pertains to the spell NOT the overall situation. So if you are doing multiple work to get your ex to reconcile with you, it doesn't mean they are going to come back in 3 months. It means the SPELL should reach its final outcome. Again if you dont get any movement in your situation then its time to go back to the drawing board.

Also, I tell my clients just because you dont see it...doesnt meant its not working. Some of my clients can't physically sit the home of their target and watch the work affect them. Some of it has to be see through readings, and/or wont be see until the actual outcome has been reached. For example, with break up work people often complain "omg they are still together it doesnt look like they are fighting at all" How do you know that? Its not like someone is going to say on the facebook status "hey I hate my boyfriends guts" well some would lol. But most are going to try to keep things appearing like everything is going great until sh*t really hits the fan.
So constantly checking a facebook status, driving by their house to see if the rival is there, calling their phone and hanging up to see if their rival is with the ex, and just pure observation is not always accurate.

So believe in your signs, reading and have faith your work is working.

More in particular with your question. Movement means they are going to find you more interesting. They may spend more time with you, call/text you more, show you more affection, flirt with you and so on. If your goal of your work is to actually get them to date you or take things further, then they may ask you on a date, tell you how much they like you and want to be with you, and it develops into a relationship. How long they stay interested in you and so on depends on the universe and if you it was meant to be. I mean if the reading said you and the person are goign to date but its not going to last well then you are probably going to have to do more on going work to keep the person interested in you and/or change whatever it is that would not make things last. On the other hand, you and the person where meant to be and everything is flowers and rainbows then they are going to be interested in you.

So basically it depends on the individual situation. Everyone's circumstances are different, and results are different for every person.

RILEY1982

Unread post by RILEY1982 » Sun May 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Thanks for the help guys and sorry to be a pain i am new to this stuff.
I have not cast or had anything cast of yet.
I am just curious.
A friend of mine from my old work told me that he cast a spell on a girl he liked then she started getting into him after 3 weeks where as before she barely spoke then after 3 month she told him she loves him.
does that about right?
As i said i have never cast anything but he told me about this site.
I have been reading this site and people seem helpful.

nena1182004

Unread post by nena1182004 » Sun May 27, 2012 7:44 pm

for this here where do we place the paper?
ed Come To Me Glass Encased Vigil Candle. Write your petition on paper, write the name of the man you are working on, cross it with your name written 9 times, and set the Vigil Light in a safe place, such as the sink, bath tub, or shower stall, where it will not cause any problems while you are out.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun May 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Place the petition paper under the candle. You can either set the candle directly atop the paper, or cover the paper with an overturned dish, or some such, and place the candle on that.
Two-Headed Doctor

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 27, 2012 8:49 pm

The overturned dish is preferred by those concerned with fire safety, another option is to tape the petition onto the glass. Good Luck in your work NENA1182004.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 28, 2012 12:05 am

Well you should consider getting a spell kit! I would perhaps work on something like money or something of that nature thats not too hard of a situation. We all started out as novices. And you have to practice this stuff if you want to learn and get good at it. A spell kit is a good way to start or at least a vigil light.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon May 28, 2012 12:34 am

I'm personally a big fan of methods that preclude house fires ;)
Two-Headed Doctor

hoodoogirl5

Unread post by hoodoogirl5 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Okay so I finally got into doing a few candle spells here and there for a guy ive posted on here about before. I did a red candle love spell to draw him to me. I did that for 9 days straight and looked for signs.
First few signs
1. Arguments with his gf (I didnt wish for breaking up at all, it all happened on its own, I dont want to bring that kind of negative energy on myself)
2. He posts about a feeling of a really big change about to happen in his life (School, love, me? perhaps)
3. He posts about being emotional and needing a shoulder to lean on (a sign of reaching out somehow?)

I did this work a few weeks ago, maybe even a month and I just let it go, and let the Universe handle it.
Yesterday I went on a mini vacation not even thinking about him and all of a sudden I get bombarded with thoughts of him. I was wishing he was on vacation with me and my family, thoughts of us being together, I even see a guy who looks EXACTLY like him and I was so close to going up to the guy and trying to speak with him, the very stranger even gave me that same tug at my heart that my guy (we'll refer to him as Bill) does.

Is it possible that im getting some movement out of Bill?
Should I keep working at this?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon May 28, 2012 10:23 pm

It sounds like movement to me. I'd keep at it.

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 29, 2012 2:43 am

I would get a reading to see if you should keep working on this. This is not a question we can really answer for you here. But if you want some validation to keep moving forward those sounds like some good signs. But I would get a reading if you actually want some constructive feedback geared especially for your situation.

hoodoogirl5

Unread post by hoodoogirl5 » Wed May 30, 2012 12:18 pm

Ive gotten a reading before actually, two of them for complete clarification. We are connected, spiritually, and mentally. Crazy to say now but I feel Ive met my soulmate but at bad timing.
Signs are starting to show up more and more, today I lit a red candle that represents him and I have a picture of myself beside it and the candle flame leans toward my picture. I feel like it represents him wanting to lean on me, to communicate and reach out to me but as the flame dips back it represents his hesitation to, fear of rejection.

RILEY1982

Unread post by RILEY1982 » Wed May 30, 2012 1:23 pm

I am going to order a spell kit.
Is there any online casters what are decent i do not want to get ripped off please help with some advice?
I have been doing lots of reading and will do.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed May 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Why dont you look into some of LM spell kits to help you along with this fella. Such as come to me boy which will make him follow you, love me, come to me, or a combination of the sort. A honey jar also would be a great start for this work. That will help sweeten him to you. You can set a healing candle to help heal him from past hang ups and hurts. Signs are personal and they change person to person, I find not looking for them and going about your business produces the real and accurate ones, meaning sometimes ppl dig looking for something etc. hope that helps best of luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

CajunBarbie

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:47 pm

50% of successful work is YOUR WILL and YOUR INTENTION. No one can have a stronger will towards your situation than you can.

The other 50% is God's will. If the man above does not allow it its just not gonna happen.

All the rest in between is just ....gravy
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:54 pm

You can order your spell kit from Lucky Mojo; it will include everything you need, including instructions. If you do not feel comfortable doing the work for yourself, you can hire a member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers to do the work for you. Hiring a skilled person to work magic for you is as old as the craft of spellwork.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:10 pm

OK, I have been busy with life (though still doing my work on the honey jar) and yes, have had reading clarification. Things have been stalled with my guy for about the past month or so. Well, a couple of things have happened in the last 24 hours that might be signs---they are unexpected as I was not even looking for any kind of confirmation. First of all, I picked up a book last night I'd gotten from the library and started reading. The main character's name is the name of my guy's daughter, not a common one, either. And the character is an older woman who finds love again unexpectedly. Then today, which was the anniversary of something (unrelated to us, but still important) that happened not long after he and I met, two more things. First I hear a message alert tone from a cellphone, the same message alert from my old phone that I was using when we were first getting involved. I used to hear that tone all the time when he texted, but the phone broke in the new year and I got a different carrier and a new model. When I heard the tone this morning, I felt energy wash over me, energy I know to be my guy's (it is very specific). I kept sensing his energy at the event where I was, almost as though he was right there. I did have some pain in my chest, like my heart was hurting, as well. Then I got home and turned on the tv. A movie was on that I had seen last December, one I was watching when he and I had a long intimate conversation, the one that started our real relationship.

I know signs are individual and unique, but these came one right after the other after weeks of nothing. I am hoping that means movement forward (maybe he wants to be the way we were---happy and loving?) Anyway, just my observations. Thanks for any insight!
Last edited by starsinthesky7 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for color of font
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Great!

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:43 pm

I recently finished working a break-up spell kit immediately following the full moon, so technically the moon was waning while I performed it. The groom's candle collapsed completely while burning but the bride's candle had a little more wax remaining plus her flame went out towards the end before his. I'm guessing that means that the woman will try to hold on to the relationship. I buried both the candle remains and spell bottle in a graveyard. Two days later at about 3:00 in the morning, someone rang my cell phone twice, but I did not know who it was. The number was hidden. That's never happened before so I thought it was strange. I dusted and smoked a letter to send to the targets and mailed it. About 10 to 15 minutes after dropping the letter in the mailbox, I turned on my car radio and heard a commentator talking about the U.S. Postal Service. I don't know if any of these were valid signs that were relevant to my work. Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:44 pm

It is said only you can really interpret signs for yourself or by asking a rootworker for a reading/divination....I think if you are doing a break up spell, I would take more heed in signs that have to do with breaking up/break ups, separation, etc.

I did an LM break up spell recently and had a similar experience with the candle - the male burned wayyyyy more quickly than the female. The male had completely melted by the last night but some of the woman remained (and she melted VERY slowly). The males flame went out first, then the female about 2 seconds later. I was told that this means the man is more ready than the female and the female is the one holding on and resisting (and it's completely true and happening in real life right now).

I am honestly not sure what it could mean for you that the male side burned faster but flame stayed lit longer, but the female burned slower and flame went out first. It seems contradictory....but I am not an expert on reading candles.

If you are really concerned about it, you could ask a rootworker for a reading on it. I have to say, I see it recommended around here so much and was always like eh, I don't need one....now since I started consulting one, it makes things flow so much easier and you always know where your work stands and what to do next.

lilangel2
Newly Registered

Unread post by lilangel2 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:02 pm

How do you write the names on paper for a come to me candle? Im fairly new to this and i'm reading you write the persons name 9 times, how would i write mine across it? Not quite understanding it . Any help would be appreciated

seanpaul

Unread post by seanpaul » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:47 am

I am wondering what signs are that a spell might be working cause I have been doing some spells and after doing then I am noticing the time 11:11 a lot now never really noticed it before can that be considered a sign that the spells are working or if not what are some signs and also what would be some movements to also watch for? thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:36 am

Hi seanpaul,

as you will see reading this long thread on the subject, signs and movement are very personal and quite subjective. If after reading what others have posted here you still have questions, feel free to ask.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

unlybba

Unread post by unlybba » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:17 am

Hi there,

You have all been so very helpful, I was hoping I might be able to get some opinions. I am new to rootwork and have so much to learn!

During the first few days I started doing the Uncrossing work, it seemed like at the moment I stepped up to my altar something would happen that would be a distraction, such as my neighbor's yippy dogs starting to yip (and believe you me, they are unbelievably loud for such little things! :lol: ), or people shouting outside, etc. On the morning of the 13-herb bath, at the exact moment I immersed myself in the water, my own dogs began howling like I have never heard them howl before. It was a little unnerving and I wasn't sure what to make of it, and they quieted down after a few moments, but after the bath I have to say I felt amazing. When I put my 'feelers' out, it felt like something had, well, I don't know how else to describe it, but like something had finally been 'broken'.

So I was feeling really good about things turning around a bit, until I took my car in to get a minor repair done later that morning and the engine ended up having catastrophic failure when they brought it back from a test drive. -_- The mechanic stated that it looked like the engine had been going for awhile, so I suppose, when I think about it, if the engine had to fail, it failed in the best possible place and at least not when I was driving on the highway. I am able to get it fixed ($$$$!, but still cheaper than a new car), but oh dear. Having had so much work done on this car already, the mechanic went over the engine with a fine-tooth comb and told me there was literally nothing else wrong with it and it would be a shame to trash it, so engine repair it is. If something bad happens, but in the best possible circumstances, could that be the spell work mitigating the crossed conditions? Much of my bad luck has seemed to be focused on my car, and I definitely want to put an end it that!

Then last night, I had a dream that there was a two-headed snake and I picked it up by the tail. It tried to bite me, but I was able to avoid getting bitten. I would imagine that the dream was a good sign?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:54 am

Hi unlybba,

it can be normal to have any and all of the effects you're describing during your uncrossing work. It does nonetheless sound as if things are slowly but surely improving. If you want to be extra-sure, you can always get a short reading with one of the fine folks at AIRR. Likewise to have your dream interpretted since many of the workers are familiar with dream symbols and those who specialize in this kind of divination can be found here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Id also add that doing protection work, fiery wall of protection mojo, st michael, cleansing your home and your car as well as you of all negativity.. ( look at chinese wash I love it). then in your case mix fiery wall or protecion bath in water and wash the house down again with that. To me the car took a hit, as the dream is about you avoding a hit ... two headed snake tries but luckly you avoid.. good signs keep it up.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:58 pm

I agree, signs are very personal.

deviljin102

Unread post by deviljin102 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:43 pm

I'm pretty sure this has been asked before, but I guess when a person is anxious anything to calm them down would be worth trying I guess.

Anywho, i set in motion a love spell after a reading from Elvyra back in late April. I have had no contact with the target since june 3. Her phone is cutoff, is barely on Facebook. I think about her everyday, and she often appears in my dreams, although the scenarios are more or less good and bad. But yeah, his past week alone, I've been noticing a lot of signs. For one, I've been noticing the numbers 11:11, 12:12, 1:11, 3:33, 4:44. On the clock when I look at the time.

I also see the targets names unexpectantly at certain places on the net when I look up things, and several times on tv. I also went to the beach with some friends last week, and noticed heart shaped balloons, and while walking on the sand I saw a leaf that was in the shape of a heart. I wanted to know, if what I'm seeing means that my spell is manifesting because of these signs?

I also seen the targets name on google but that name also had my last name, so that would indicate marriage down the road as well?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:36 pm

The question about signs is a personal question because we all experience them differently ,meaning you may get physical signs where I may get them in dreams.

Some spells come to pass sooner and some take longer but its a good practice to set yourself a time limit.

If your spell was a one-time event, just do it and try to stop thinking about it all the time, or you will think the work to death.. I know, easier said then done, but its worth your every effort to set a time limit on your work, and have faith.

If you like to think of the spell every day, then select the kind of spell that you will be in contact with every day -- baths, candles, or a mojo bag, for example.

now you ask about seeing her name, but what context was the name? If its jane doe divorce attorney then its a bad sign, if its jane doe bridal booth its a good sign. If its jane doe love you good sign, if its jane doe is moving its a bad sign. Hearts in general are a good sign. my rule for signs is if it jumps out at me, I get the butterfly in the stomach and go oh shit its a sign, then it is..if I sit and ponder it then its me looking for a sign..thats just me though. You can always get a quick reading to see if its heading that direction..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 pm

You need to get another reading to see what these signs mean. But we cannot tell you if her name and ur last name together means marriage down the road especially if you have not done any work for that.

Overall, I think you have some good signs going if you are seeing these things.

Remember signs are personal and you should consider getting a reading if you want to know what they specifically mean for your situation.

deviljin102

Unread post by deviljin102 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:05 am

j82,

Well when I see her name, it's not attached to anything else. Like I seen we name on the price is right. On the news. One day my friend was on Facebook and he was showing me something and then a girl with her name but spelled different messaged him. I was cleaning up the room my cousin used to stay on and found some of her papers she left behind and her name was on that paper. So yeah, either I would see her name, or see others with her name but spelled different but it's the same sound of the tongue. So would that still be considered a good sign?

Although, seeing her name with my last name really made me think strongly of her yesterday I know that for sure.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:56 am

Seeing her name with your last name wound indicate a good sign if the work was for love and marriage.

deviljin102

Unread post by deviljin102 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:12 am

Yes, I had included marriage into the work as well. Since I deeply feel she is my soul mate. Regardless on what I have been through, I feel that feeling so strongly about this woman, that she is the one for me. I also just seen a lincense plate that that 888 as the last digits on plate. So that is another indication of an angel number.

deviljin102

Unread post by deviljin102 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:36 am

Just wanted to add, that I seen a phone number and it had 777 and 000's. It might have been common numbers, but i did not notice until I really looked at it. Personally I'll take that as another sign, and I did see 3:33 on my clock as well.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi all, I had not posted here since before the new organisation, so I wasn't sure where to post this. I had been a dating an awful man, we broke up, I moved on and started dating a really nice, sweet guy. Because of my horrible previous relationship, I guarded my heart as carefully as I could, and everything was fine between my new bf and me. But, well, I'm a romantic, and about a month ago I realized I had fallen in love with him. I was aware he did not love me and was not sure why, but I knew he really liked me.

So, one day at work I went out for a smoke and I found a dead hummingbird. I did not like to think of it lying there on the ground like that, so I took it home in a plastic bag. I was going to just bury it, but then I thought, well, I should call on the Divine Hummingbird. At the time the new bf was out of town and very busy with his work, so I hadn't heard from him for a few days (which I knew I wouldn't be).

So, the night before the full moon, I took the hummingbird out to the garden, dug a hole beneath a blooming rose bush, laid a small rose in there, dripped some Chupparosa oil on the body, and said the Prayer to the Divine Hummingbird. Then I burned the sheet of paper and let the ashes fall in the grave and covered him up with dirt.

I know it's three days for a sign, three weeks for movement, three months for completion. So then two days later I got an email from him checking in on me. I know it doesn't seem like much, but it was actually exactly what I asked for: to hear from him while he was out of town.

I forgot about it all for a while after that, and then last week I got upset over something minor and in the course of talking about it I told him I loved him. He told me that he really liked me and wanted to love me, but that he had had such bad experiences in love (he's sort of the nice guy whom all the girls treat badly because he's so nice) that he had just learned to guard his heart too closely. Short version, he said he was going to try to let down his guard because he believed he would love me if not for his stoicism.

I realized the day after this happened that this was nearly three weeks after I'd buried the bird. I know I didn't do any kind of "official" spell, but should i consider both events as the sign and movement? Because I don't know if I should feel hope, or move on before I get too attached and repeat the horror that was my last relationship.

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Signs are a very personal thing. Two people can have the same sign and interpret in different ways. If the email was what you wanted to hear, then it's a sign.

Your hummingbird ceremony sounds really beautiful and I'm sure that you've got that spirit working for you.

You both come into this with bumps and bruises and guarded hearts, you can understand his emotional state. If his reply felt good to you, then take that as movement.

If you are really not clear about where this is going, I'd recommend a divination by one of the AIRR members, or you could also call the hoodoopsychics.com hotline for a quick reading.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:12 am

I was reading all of your information here and I did the fast luck money spell last Monday, this week, I won tickets to a concert on KFOG, won $200 on a $10 scratcher, won a .1 cent and .10 tournament at an online casino for $1.90 (LOL). Now would you consider this movement? I am new here and at spells.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 am

Hi Starcaster,

That sounds like results or completion Starcaster (depending on what you asked in the petition that is). We are talking about FAST luck here.

You also posted this same question in the Forum thread on the Fast Luck Spell Kit. Please try not to double-post as besides being against forum policy, it also creates more work for the moderators. Thanks for understanding.

Blessings and keep up the good Conjure!
Aura Laforest

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:23 am

Sorry for double posting and thank you for your response.

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 am

My question is should I be more specific in my petition other than saying, "I want to be lucky" should I say for example, "I want to hit all six number on the CA lottery"?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:34 am

Hi Starcaster,

if you petitionned ''I want to be lucky'', then what you've seen from the spell work are results/completion. If you want to hit all six numbers on the CA lottery, then yes, petition that specifically. Do keep in mind however that as the statistical odds are stacked greater and greater against you, the tougher it is for spellwork to get in on the action you want. That's not to say that it's impossible, it's just much more difficult than winning many smaller lots in better odds lotteries (like your 10$ scratch ticket for example).

A worker you may get benefit from working from is Miss Robin, an AIRR worker who is well known for her gambling work: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... =Ms._Robin

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:06 am

Thank you Aura. I have to say that I have been really lucky and the spell has worked. Everywhere I go to park, I find a parking space close to the store. I hit $10,000 at an online casino and I feel like I am like a magnet for attracting money right now. The problem with online casinos are that they either don't pay and are slow pay, which I knew, but was testing the spell. I hit another $50 on the $10 scratcher. My work as an independent contractor has picked up since the spell. I believe we attract what we think.

j0neeb00

Unread post by j0neeb00 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:26 pm

I didn't quite understand my candle report this is the first time I ordered an altar candle.help anyone?

Sooty haze at top of glass. Wax residue on bottom third of glass, with almost an inch of en-melted wax. ring of herb debris arcing from middle of front label to middle of back Half of heart confetti marking end of the herbs. Below this there is a frothy bubbly wax residue that is the same size as the herb arc. This is all on the south west side of glass. There appears to be some energetic opposition to your desire. there is something from the past that is bubbling up into the present creating obstacles that will definitely end with a broken heart. What or who is to the south west of this candles target? If there is any footwork that can be done to resolve these past issues now would be the time.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:26 am

It sounds like the person you're trying to affect (the target of your candle) and someone who lives south-west of that target is resisting the Break Up work you're doing. It looks like you're having resistance to your Break Up work and will need to do further work, perhaps a Break Up bottle or spell, to end their relationship because they're resisting you.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Sparkles15

Unread post by Sparkles15 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:24 pm

I've been working a honey jar and did a contact spell about a day ago. I've been trying to not overthink after doing any work and wow, have the signs in the past day been amazing! This morning I read over an article and it had his name in it. Then this afternoon I get a phone call, granted it wasn't from him, but the caller id showed the town where he went to school at and one he is strongly associated with.

As long as you don't look for them, they happen.

dreamingofyou12345
Newly Registered

Unread post by dreamingofyou12345 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:38 pm

I have recently been working with candles and seen much success. I first started a reversible candle and afterwards had been getting constant every day contact from my ex. Things were going great until I began using figural candles and became very emotional. Is this normal?

Anyway, after using the figural candles, not only have I been crying a lot (not because I doubt the work, just because I miss him so much!) the contact has stopped. The last contact we had was a text at the beginning of the month and after that I ran into him at a party. While we did talk a little bit, he was with his gf most of the night (yes, that does complicate things I know -___-)

My question is.. Even though I have hit the three month mark, is the slowing of signs normal? I have been working with a root worker in my home town and recently had a reading done, and a breakup from his gf and a reconciliation between us can be expected any time between now and sometime in late fall. However, the slowing of contact has frightened me. Any suggestions and help are encouraged! I even laid a trick and NOTHING!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”