Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Get in Contact or Reconnect (Call Text Message Dating App)

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon May 21, 2012 3:21 pm

It is very common in some twelve step groups for a sponsor to encourage a newly recovering person to not have romantic relationships for a period of time. The idea is for the recovering person to focus on staying sober rather than the highs and lows of romance.

In this case, I would burn some Cast Off Evil and Crucible of Courage candles for him, to strengthen him in his recovery. Keep the lines of communication open, friendly and non-pressuring. Let him know that you'll be there for him as a friend for right now until he reaches whatever goal of sobriety his sponsor wants him to, and do prayer work.

Wearing Come To Me oil whenever you might be around him will keep him attracted to you, too.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

GEHCdn
Newly Registered

Unread post by GEHCdn » Mon May 21, 2012 3:52 pm

MaryBee - He was told not to contact me at all. Although he was told that twice before, and he ended up contacting me. This time I'm afraid that they may have made him delete my phone number also. We spoke on the phone yesterday before he deleted me off facebook, and I made it clear to him that I want to wait for him to get better. I am in no rush to get involved with anyone else. He said he wants nothing more than to be with me, but if something else comes along who has their life straight that he wouldnt want for me to pass them by. I can't imagine being with anyone else. I have never felt like this before. Since all this drama began I barely sleep I have lost weight and feel empty inside. I find myself crying off and on. Sounds crazy I know. I don't see how we could keep in contact unless I were to message him, but right now I feel as if I should give him his space.

Where could I get the Cast off Evil & Crucible of Courage candles for him? I will do anything I can to help him get through this.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Before you do anything, I would get a reading.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

For the cast off evil and crucible of courage products.

www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-crucible-of-courage.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon May 21, 2012 6:15 pm

You could also post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

BlkChinaDoll

Unread post by BlkChinaDoll » Tue May 22, 2012 7:28 am

Update

Hi everyone!!! For those of that maybe interested I did a reading. The lady was able to tell me he is mad at but he is still in love with me and that he wants to contact but he doesn't know if it is ok.

Is there anything I can do to make him call me? Suggestions anyone please!

Thank You!!!
Tahti

anyuta

Unread post by anyuta » Tue May 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Starsinthesky7 thank you for your respond.
Lets say it really was him, does this mean that the spell worked? Also wanted to ask if i could do a stronger spell with attraction and bewitching oils+ come to me+ queen elisabeth + master root. These products I already have in hand. And I have only white candles.

Now, my goal is for us to see each other face to face, either accidently or initiated by him! Id prefer, lets say, instead of checking me out from his car, that he could get off it and actually say hi, or call/text me, facebook - anything. I know it will take a lot of guts to do so, but he is not a shy guy. For some reason he was always very timid with me as compared to other girls and women at work.

Ill go ahead and do the reconciliation. Will let you know if any results, and if you have further advises, please fill me in with them, because I am determined for the better outcome.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 23, 2012 2:27 am

If it was him, then you got movement so the spell is in motion to working but you have not reached our final outcome of you and him having contact so its still working. The outcome has not been reached yet.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Wed May 23, 2012 10:37 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would simply roll some tobacco on a white candle. Write the target's name on the candle, and make a name paper to put under the candle. I would print out a photo of the individual and put it upside down behind your head board. If you dont have a headboard then put it upside down on your wall.
Just came back to this. Probably should have retread before posting my last question :/

My question here is: what is the significance of pinning the photo upside down?

When I pin it upside down should I state out loud why I am doing it? Once I know of course :)

Thanks

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:22 am

I'm pretty sure my target thinks I'm desperate. I keep trying to contact him and he hasn't responded. I have talked to him in a few months. It's really kind of funny because I honestly didn't do anything to him but we did have a tiff.

I might be a tiny Bit in lust with him but basically I just want him back in my life.. I miss him..

I feel like once a person has negative feelings towards you like thinking you are desperate that there really isn't anything that can make them change their mind..I know it's hard to change my mind.

What do you suggest?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:46 am

You need to calm down, and back off. Creating an air of desperation is not going to aid your spell work to draw this person in. You want to be collected, and in control of the situation. Do work to attract him back, and heat him up, so he's the one blowing up your phone.
Two-Headed Doctor

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:08 am

What do you suggest I do to attract him again? I know there are the attraction products..I already have some of those.. What should I do with them in your opinion. I'm over the honey jar... :)

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Id agree no one wants a desperate person. In fact any person if they know you are desperate will take their time coming back ( assuming they want too) meaning why rush if you will be sitting their waiting. Hence why ex's always decided they want to reconcile when you just met that new person, they finally see you moving on and freak out that they lost you. no more messaging, or contacting, id say for 6mo to a year min, then try a spell and contact him. you may want to do reconcilation being you had a tiff. I had an ex who I got desperate over, once I stopped calmed down and moved on the ex came back into my life.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:15 pm

I agree that giving it some time is a great idea. If you want to keep him on the hook while things settle a bit, keep working a honey jar. Burn pink candles, and work to soothe whatever tiff you had, and when it seems right, switch to red candles, maybe dressed with Come to Me, and even light 2-3 little tea lights, and snuggle them up to the honey jar to get some heat on it. Stabalize the situation, and then get him fired up.
Two-Headed Doctor

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:20 pm

I was taught to do your work and then let it go. Years ago, I was borderline obsessed with having this one man (which is how I became interested in the arts). I did everything under the sun to get him and I think it was my desperation that caused it to not work out. Well, I finally wised up and got tired of the chase. I backed off and got on with my life. Then, I met my husband who had been burning a St. Jude candle, because he couldn't seem to find a decent woman. See? Everything happens for a reason. ;)

Sometimes, as much as it hurts (and it DID hurt), you have to let go. If it's meant to happen, it will!
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:47 pm

--nana664,

Well said, and a good lesson to keep in mind.
Two-Headed Doctor

BlkChinaDoll

Unread post by BlkChinaDoll » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Dear LuckyMojo,
I wish there was an answer to my question for I am sure there are other people with the same concern. Or is this situation just completely hopeless.

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. It's a weird situation though for me. I'm not in love with him and it's kind of a pride thing. Infant I don't even know how to explain how I feel towards this individual, I do lust him a little bit but I'm not looking for his love. This tiff is only a few months old and I'm really not ready to move on...I really want some answers from my target about something he did to me that really traumatized me and hurt me badly... I wanna know why so I am trying to get on his good graces again so I can possibly get some answers... That's the reason for my contacting him... I mean yes I would LOVE for this to blow over and just be friends but i mainly want answers I can only get from him... :)

Oh and what I meant by desperate is that even though I do not love this guy I think he thinks I am in love with him.. He has a huge ego lol

Sorry I wasn't more clear :)

That being said should I continue with the attraction products? I sill have my skull candle too...

CajunBarbie

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Hi BlkChinaDoll...

According to Success and Power through the Psalms to make someone call you Anoint your phone (yeah I know) with control oil and read the 64th Psalm over the phone and then set it aside and relax and wait....another suggestion they give is if you have mistletoe place it under your phone and read the 88th Psalm...repeat each evening until you get the call...personally I would give the first suggestion a try unless you just happen to have mistletoe handy.
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes

rheacybele

Unread post by rheacybele » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi There Blkchinadoll - perhaps you could peruse this thread and see what others in your situation have been through and done. Its a list of things and spell suggestions one can do to get someone to call them and communicate with them. It has helped me heaps. Good luck!

contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... ml#p102498

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:28 pm

If you come across as in love and desperate then this guy is going to do nothing for you. trust me been in your shoes love or not, they dont give in. You need to give space, no contact and mabe first work some healing work or clarity for him to see how you really are, then id work reconcilation for the friendship aspect to bring you back.. normally time is not a good thing in work but in your case I think its a must..when we do something big or over board we often have to lay low till they forgive/forget to move foward with them. trust me I madr this mistake before with exs the true measure of our success was being neutral when we talk with no emotional hang ups.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Hi Kittyluver, I have to admit while I have read your posts and, in all honesty, something bothers me about the focus you currently have with the situation. You want to draw him back to you after, as you said, he really traumatized and hurt you badly. Others have gave some good recommendations and I would invite you to really consider cleansing and healing work for yourself. The drive to want to know the reason behind his action can, and will, cause problems for you as it feels like it is doing so. I do hope you the best and you may consider gaining an outside perspective from a reputable member of Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:14 pm

So, do you think the I intranquil spirit would be pointless? :lol: I want to work with it.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:18 pm

All I will say is the Intranquil Spirit isn't something to take lightly.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Thanks your your replies. I know it sounds weird that I would want someone back in my life who has caused me harm but it seriously is a looong story and it may have been his insecurities that has caused him to act the way he did.

I like the idea of clarity but I am not very familiar with it so I will do a little research here on lm. I would love for him to see me as I really am and or see how he treated me unfairly.

Also, I have given myself a timeline to see if I can get to the bottom of this problem if there is no movement I am going to do some cut and clear work on me. It will help me forget about him but I'm still not sure what will help me forget about what happened. I haven't done my research here yet so the cut and clear might even help me with that. I really wish I could take that situation and rip it from my mind forever because I can't forget about it and it bothers me on a daily ..almost hourly basis..

I was kidding about the I.s :P

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Kittyluver,

You wrote the following texts, which i have arranged in a logical order to me:

Your emotions:
I [...] want someone back in my life who has caused me harm
I honestly didn't do anything to him but we did have a tiff.
I just want him back in my life.
I miss him.
I might be a tiny Bit in lust with him
I can't forget about it and it bothers me on a daily ..almost hourly basis
Your rootwork
I keep trying to contact him and he hasn't responded.
I'm over the honey jar.
I like the idea of clarity but I am not very familiar with it
I want to work with [the Intranquil spirit].
if there is no movement I am going to do some cut and clear work on me
I'm still not sure what will help me forget about what happened.
Sorry to say it, but your reasoning sounds "off" to me. You sound obsessed, and in that state of mind, working with the Intranquil Spirit is a dangerous activity -- because that spirit will happily trap YOU if it can't get him.

Clarity is for insight, certainty, and truth. Read about it here:
http://luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Cur and Clear is to cut the old ties to him and open yourself to a new and better love.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Thank you for the links.

Should I do a cut and clear even if I'm not looking for new love?
Btw, thank you for sharing your story on the cut and clear page, I was really into the cut and clear ritual until I read i had to walk outside naked lol I dnt think my neighbors would have appreciated that very much hehe...

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:38 am

Personally if the reader said he wants to contact you but dont know if he can, and you still love him and want him back, id call him myself. I see this a lot on here, ppl are affraid to take the first move, magic helps but its not the end all, we all so need to be proactive. id be more concerned with doing reconcilation work on him then who makes the phone call. id rather take the first step then wait in agony wondering.. thats just me

BlkChinaDoll

Unread post by BlkChinaDoll » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Thank you all for your suggestions and I plan to try them all. All in all I do feel a little helpless. I did take the psychic advice and called and left a message for him at work cause I no longer know his cell number cause he changed it but he didn't call me back which was odd because no matter how frustrated he may get he never just ignores me... Ever! So, I'll try whatever just to talk to him we don't have to get back together just as long as he knows I'm truly sorry!

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:45 pm

have a reconcilation candle set for you from LM it will help draw this person back and you will get a candle report which will tell you also whats going on with them. Healing oil on a candle to help them heal over the hurt would also be good to use. I hope the best!

BlkChinaDoll

Unread post by BlkChinaDoll » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:03 pm

J82,
Thank you, thank you so much! I'm new to this forum. Can you please tell me how do I go about gettig the candle set? I'm not firmiluar with the term "LM". if you can instruct me I would greatly appreaciate it!

Thanks Tahti

rheacybele

Unread post by rheacybele » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Hello Tahti - you can read all about setting your own candles at home for specific purposes ritual-candles-and-lamps-in-hoodoo,-roo ... ls-f9.html

or alternatively you can also have one set at the Missionary Independant Spiritual Church http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

or you could also head down to the AIRR page and pick a rootworker that you connect with to do the setting for you. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... dle_Spells

Hope that helps. Good luck! :)

pam4362002

Unread post by pam4362002 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 am

In one month I lost two friends over some misunderstanding that shouldn't have started.
I've tried contacting the guys but they won't called or texted me back, but they will for this ex female friend of mines. To make a long story short, I've tried the contact me spells, but none seems to work. I just want them to here me out that I wasn't part of her schemes and lies. What should I do?

Witchy1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Witchy1 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:17 pm

This Bay leaf spell works lighning fast AND the funny thing was later during conversation this person said Im so glad you called me. I guess he forgot he called me. LOL

Cholie
HRCC Student

Unread post by Cholie » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:22 am

Hi Pam,

I am so sorry to hear that you haven't been able to speak to your friends.
I had a similar situation with my sister. We had a huge fight about the men in our lives, she told me how much
she hated me and how she will never speak to me again.
I was so upset, that I refused to even think about speaking to her. Since she is my only sister, I began to
do my work.

Here is what I ordered from Lucky Mojo.

Lucky Mojo Uncrossing Bath
Lucky Mojo Uncrossing Candle
Lucky Mojo Uncrossing Sachet Powder
Lucky Mojo Hyssop Herb
Lucky Mojo Reconciliation Candle
Lucky Mojo Reconciliaton Sachet Powder
Lucky Mojo Come to Me Candle
Lucky Mojo Come to Me Sachet Powder

I made a honey jar, instructions can be found at : http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

I love to take spiritual baths and I love seven day glass candles.
For me, the fact that the baths remove a condition or they can bring about a condition, is a blessing.
The candles are the best. You can read the candle, depending on the flame, if there is soot on the candle,
I know I may need to burn more candles or I have opposition, because of the soot. All this information can be found
in depth at: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

So, I took the uncrossing baths for three days, I did add some hyssop, I could have done something wrong, I'm not perfect.
Each day at dawn I woke up, begrudgingly had my coffee (I'm not a morning person), took my bath, said my prayers,
got dressed in white, and then made my cranky way to the crossroads to dispose of the bath.
By the third day, I felt great.

I burned an Uncrossing candle for myself, just to make sure that I didn't have any negative stuff on me.
When the candle burned clear, I dispose of the candle remains at the crossroads and I moved on to my next step.

Then I did the honey jar, which you can find instructions above, and I kept the candle buring on that jar.

I took a photo of my sister and I placed some uncrossing sachet powder on it, I placed it counter clockwise, I prayed
for my little sister, and I place the uncrossing candle right in the middle. It took three Uncrossing candles to burn
clear. I was fine with that. Of course, when this series of candles was done, I dispose the remains at the crossroads.
Next step, I took a photo of me and my sister together, laughing, hugging, I place the Reconciliation candle on
that photo. I place the Reconciliation powder on that photo as well, clockwise. I did the same, prayed over the candle, when the series burned clear I dispose the remains at the crossroads.

After all this work, I didn't stop. I order three Come to Me candles from Lucky Mojo.
Then I took the picture of us together, I place my photo over that one, I added the powders Come to Me, Reconciliation, in the middle of the photos, and I place the candle, right on top, said my prayer, she called me that week.

I dispose the candles remains at the crossroads and buried those picutures by the entrance of my home.
When she called, she told me she knew I did something to her but we laughed about that and we talked about what happened, forgave it and move on...thank you so much Lucky Mojo!

It took some work, I hate waking up early. Going to the crossroads at dawn, while this navy town is going to work, it was challenge, but it was all worth it.

Here is where you can find information on the sachet powders: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatpowders.html
If you need informaion about the crossroads you can find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html
If you have any of your friends personal concerns I would recommended readings this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

I really hope my experience helps you and gives you an idea of what you can do!
I hope you are able to talk to your friends!

Love and Blessings
Student Number: 1611

Ladyluv

Unread post by Ladyluv » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:49 am

I tried contacting him and it didn't work. So I guess it's better for me to wait until my work starts to take affect.

Ladyluv

Unread post by Ladyluv » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:12 pm

The contact me spells(I use to do th circle and/or the drawing a bird and reciting a contact me seen on the 1 page) work when me and the other party were on speaking terms. I'm going to try the psalm tonight( Friday morning) as I light my candle for my honey jar.

juniorboiboi

Unread post by juniorboiboi » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:12 am

Appreciate if anyone can advise me.

I have the below items from Lucky Mojo:

1) Lavender Love Drops Oil,
2) 4 oz Oil ("Q", Bewitching, Follow Me Boy, John The Conqueror)
3) Lavender Love Triple Strength Mojo Hand

I know the above is normally used in "general" attractions. But there is someone whom I would like him to contact me (text message or call me). He must be "thinking" of me in-order for him to do so.

Is there any method I can use in my situation with the above 3 items?

Thank you very much.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:02 am

Ladyluv,

You wrote "I tried contacting him and it didn't work."

That statement is unclear. Are you saying that you are unable to make contact or that the magical spell seems to be failing, resulting in bad signs?

What? The phone broke? He didn;t return your text? He hung up on you?

Read what i said above about SIGNS.

If the phone broke, baby, that is a SIGN. A BAD sign, but a sign all the same.

If you called and got his message machine and he did not return the call, well, that's another BAD sign.

If he talked with you but another fight broke out, BAD sign.

Remember, not every spell works, just like not every lawsuit wins, every surgery heals, every sports team wins every game. I am telling you the techniques that i was taught and that i have found effective for winning -- but even so, not every case will succeed.

Ignore my advice all you want, but i will ALWAYS give the exact same advice:

Do the spell and while it is still on your altar, contact him.

End of sermon.
catherine yronwode

Ladyluv

Unread post by Ladyluv » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Hi Catherine

I contacted him through Facebook, at first he wasn't replying then he started to. He didn't have my number in his phone found out when I saw him, and deleted his before. We have each others numbers again. My spells are now working we are back seeing each other not as much as I would like but its a start; trying to work things out. Hopefully we will commit to each other and work out our differences. We do have bad communication due to he is such a hard person to talk to I think, and I do have trust issues. We both have a problem opening ourselves up. I am trying my best cause I want things to work. I still burning candles on my honey jar and I keep my picture box and love bottle near my alter. He's been nice to me, no arguments, we are intimate again. The problem now is doesn't contact me unless I contact him first. When I contact him he do reply back right away, just wish he would contact me first sometimes I don't want him to think I'm not interested anymore but I don't want him thinking I will chase him. If you can help me with our communication I would gladly appreciate it.

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Cat says, yes! Contact the target!

What if they're hateful to you when you do contact them? I'm dealing with a very stubborn individual who is one sided and that is a lot of the problem. I've contacted him through my work to keep me on his mind, but he's just mean.

Any suggestions?

I'm already working a honey jar, a nation sack, and a stay with me.

I'm losing hope here = (

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Please help! I am struggling pretty bad. I'm doing a couple spells to return/keep my estranged husband. I have had readings and am following the advice/regimen I was given completely. I am miserable. I want to reach out to him, but when I do he is short and always brings up the past and our problems. I've even asked to not talk about those things, and maybe spend time together and start having fun in life. I've offered for us to go to counseling and work out our major issues there. But it doesnt work. Everytime I reach out - all he does is treat me badly and go off about the past (most of which is the twisted truth). So it gets hateful, even though I try to keep it peaceful.

I am having the hardest time in the world from contacting him. I want to reach out and try being sweet, and I do. But it backfires on me. What should I do? Do I just leave him alone? Does this mean that my spells are going to fail?

We are working on healing for him which my worker says it what is needed, as well as the other things she has me working on to get things resolved. She said the healing would take just a little bit of time. Is my work failing? What do I do?

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:22 pm

I dont think your work is failing I think you are being impatient. Obsessing over work, the outcome, a reading will only kill the work not make it happen. there is a saying in hoodoo "set it and forget it", which means just that forget what you did and live life as you would. You are working with a worker which I assume is an AIRR, and also the person who gave you the reading, consult them on what to do.

Personal experience, you cant chase ppl it only chases them away. The more you try the less he knows he has to. He has you where he wants you, a punching bag. Advice given to me by a friend which changed my behavior was, if he wanted to talk to you what would he do? (call you) he is not, which means he doesnt want to. Being nice and sweet are not changing that. in fact contacting id bet is donig more harm then good.

You are in one of those situations where I think you should do the exact opposite of what you "feel " like doing. give some time, give some space, time heals all wounds, work reconcilation, healing, work on your selfe steem (no one wants a wore down person who thinks little of themselves).. learn to love you, join a gym and go from great to amazing, then call him and say hello..

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:29 pm

misslady123,

It seems you are asking for us to cast votes on your spell work and the efficacy of your rootworker.

We can't do that.

This web page explains why:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... Readers.22
catherine yronwode

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:37 pm

This is probably a silly question but Is contact work considered reconciliation? I have been doing contact work trying to get my friend to contact me after an argument.

I simply just want them to contact me so I can clear the air.. I think the reconciliation part would just come naturally if I could only get a hold of my friend. Even if they are just calling to bitch me out, ya know????? Just freakin contact me already!!!!!!!
This has been hard and I feel like I have tried everything from all the things suggested in this topic.... Circles and pins, skull candle, bay leaf, tobacco, picture pinned upside down...

Has anyone done contact work with a good outcome? I would really love to hear someone tell me that something worked on their target after not hearing from them for a few months..... ANYONE?

MysteriousPisces3

Unread post by MysteriousPisces3 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:01 pm

If it makes you feel better you are not alone on this matter, as I am currently doing some work on my ex as well and the situation is very complicated due to so many factors which including long distance, another woman, and a baby on the way. Although every single day I have an overwhelming urge to reach out to him and bare my heart, soul, and feelings to him, I refuse. What sustains me is the fact that I KNOW one day I will talk to him and it'll be worth the wait because despite the complications I know the dynamics of our relationship and the woman that I've been to him.

The main reason I refuse to reach out is because in a interesting kind of way it makes me feel good to know that he will have to humble himself in the situation and that is what helps strengthen me because he said some words he will have to eat in order for us to completely reconcile.

You'll feel much better when he's chasing you because then you will know that HE wants to be with you and that the work you've done won't be in vain. You know the woman you've been to him and if you were a great woman to him he won't be able to live much longer without having you in his life.

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Thanks everyone = ) Yes, I may have mislead my statement, and I do understand sticking with my rootworker. I was just having a hard time "letting go" or giving up, and not knowing how to fight that "urge" to want to contact the target.

I think I've been doing a little better and I truly hope to stay on this path!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:55 am

Listen to your worker :-) That's my biggest piece of advice. Pay attention to signs-in your case-you are speaking with your husband but the conversations are not going smoothly-but before you started the work were y'all speaking at all? Try to look at the situation from that kind of objective perspective-I know its hard! You might also want to talk to your worker about helping your guy have increased wisdom-healing sounds very appropriate if there is one issue he keeps bringing up again and again.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Reconciliation work and getting someone to contact you are not always the same thing. Sometimes people need a family member to contact them, someone who owes them money, etc. Though in cases where one wants to get in contact with loved one these certainly overlap.

Yes, plenty of us have done contact work with great outcomes.

best,
ConjureMan Ali
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Ali is right -- people in the midst of a love situation tend to see everything in that light -- but there are many reasons one may wish contact: to find an old school friend, to get legal papers signed, to recover an item that was loaned out but not returned, or, as Ali said, to reconnect with a missing family member or to obtain money that is owed. Even pure curiousity may be at the root of such a spell, for instance, when you dream of someone and wake up wondering "Whatever happened to Ol' So-And-So?"

These reconnect and contact me spells have produced results for many people.
catherine yronwode

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:18 am

When doing the contact me spell & drawing the name in a circle, can you use an object to draw the circle then write the name just make sure it's perfect? I did it but I don't think i did it right I want him to call or text, I've done it 3 times & I keep thinking I'm doing it wrong cause I keep seeing something new like you're not suppose to lift your hand didn't know that :?:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:25 am

bfly30, Do it the best you can to the level of expertise you can do it with POWER and WITHOUT WORRYING about the perfection of the process. The forces that drive a magical spell to work include confidence; fear of failure will always undercut a magical or spiritual act. And remember, not every spell works for every person every time.
catherine yronwode

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:11 am

Miss Cat your right I have to meditate & focus, I also think I'll do a honey jar & your version of the contact me spell. I'll keep you posted thank you

moneytakea

Unread post by moneytakea » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:25 am

If you a preforming a love spell in the interest of returning a lost lover or an ex and you can remember the specific time that the said person had decided to leave your life and walk out, then I would recommend immediately after conjuring the spell that you contact them at that said exact time they walked out. For example if your ex has left you and taken a flight to another state at a 7 o' clock I'd recommend that you contact them exactly around that time. Also keep in mind when making contact with them make sure to maintain contact and not come off too pushy or offensive, this will do NOTHING but work against you and your efforts. They will come with due time.

I wish you the best of luck in all of your efforts and wishes.
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones

Bluepearl
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bluepearl » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Hey everyone,I m new here on this forum. I hope i'll get solution to my problem.

So here it is-

There is a boy, a new rising star (he is the captain of the U-19 team of the country of a sport). And the team won the World Cup under his captaincy so he is a celebrity now.

Well i send request on fb to Vice-captain who is from my city; also he lives nearby (a schoolmate of mine is also a player; he plays at county level and he knows vice-cap). And eventually i ended up sending request to the team. And almost everyone has accepted the request except 2-3, including Captain.

I want to make him accept my request and become close friends with me and may be in future exchange no. ...

Please friends help me which spell would work for me and will be right for me?

Please guys do tell me, i think i have done my job i found him and i want some help now.

And also i m a beginner when it comes to spell-casting.

Thank you for your precious time. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:17 pm

I think you would do well to read some of the spells in the "Call Me, Contact Me" thread -- so i am moving your request into that thread.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

lylo2

Unread post by lylo2 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:07 am

Hello,

I posted my story few weeks ago about me and my ex-boyfriend. I can't stop thinking about him, and I can't let him go and say goodbye to our love.

I had a reading 2 days ago, and he was accurate on so many things, he saw that we were always in love, even when we were with other partners. He told me that he was in love with me but was afraid to start a serious relationship because he wasn't secure. He told me that he feels that my lover is at now sad and regret how he treats me...

On the blue moon I made an attraction spell with the Lucky Mojo kit.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html
I did it for my love life, but it has already worked on my health. I had a food infection, and it disappeared just after the spell !

I also bought a honey jar, and I put on it our name crossing, and as I don't have one of his hairs, I used his condoms. I lit a red candle dressed with love herb, and attraction oil + kiss me now.

Something strange happened, the candle wax made a "F" which is the first letter of his name. (I took a picture, but I don't know how to post it here.) Since I lit the candle, I have dreamed about our lovely moment and just think about the moment when we were in love and closer. I also have headache and don't know if it's a good sign.

I would like to have your opinion on my honey jar, and if I can continue with a follow me now oil on me or something else ? Can I do more ?

I'm considering to hire a AIRR member to help me if I don't have results this week, because I have read that the more we wait, the more we won't have results on a return spell.

I'm so in love, it stange to be without the man I love and to have so much love and hapiness in my heart....
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Spelling, grammar, clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:11 am

Give it time to work. The blue moon was August 31, only 9 days ago. Relax and go about your life. You already received signs, so be confident.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

lylo2

Unread post by lylo2 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:19 am

I will wait for results, but I"m afraid ...

lylo2

Unread post by lylo2 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:30 am

Dreams are signs. You can add some follow me boy on your candle. Its good to have the contact with him, but don't reply if he is mean to you. Maybe the honey jar will make him more nice with times.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:26 pm

lylo: Try to not be afraid. It will help.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”