Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Too Many Spells at Once? Multiple Spells? Spell Overload? Interval Between Spells?

appleve1
Re: Too Many Spells at Once? Multiple Spells? Spell Overload? Interval Between Spells?

Unread post by appleve1 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:46 am

Hi cat thanks for the respond. Not pretty nice i could say but i can accept that. Wont say its a hobby spending money on ebay spell caster as i only try two or three of them. It is a wadte of money indeed. Was just doing it for fun if they works its good if not well maybe one day they will.

As for the stalkers they were not stalking me cuz im beauty but i wont say am ugly either at least i have confident, no need to be so abrupt to me i was just saying am not so ugly that i have to cast a spell for all guys by all means but am not supermodel either and im not old but i dont have stalker anymore.

I have decided to set a candle in LM altar like some suggest me n try to buy oils from LM shop or maybe i will try LM retail if my CC still declined, not sure why n whats wrong with my CC and i NEVER say theres something wrong with LM but i am aware it is with my CC since its friday i cant talk with the Cust Service until monday.

I am not here to pitty myself just looking for answer or have ppl judging me by something that was not my intention. I have cried over n finally giving up n will just let this man go though i have already book for light candle service. Well if it happens its good if not at leadt i can still drive my new car n laugh n cry about it. And as i tried only 2 or 3 ebay spell casters i found 20 of AIRR is quite a lot to chose however i do believe they are legit

Thanks anyway

smokey08

Re: Too Many Spells at Once? Multiple Spells? Spell Overload? Interval Between Spells?

Unread post by smokey08 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:09 am

is it possible to cast more then one spell at the same time?

if it is I would like to know.

thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:15 am

Since you provide no context, I can only give you a very general answer.

I'll assume you mean can you be working two different spells in the same time period - in which case, yes. As long as you are properly preparing before and after each spell (if some require cleansing after working it, for example), and you have the energy and focus to give 100% of your effort to each one, then yes.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:12 am

Professional spell workers are always casting multiple spells for a number of people at once :)

If you're trying to draw the love of a specific person, you may need to do several spells at the same time, but you want to select the ones that actually cover all the needs of the situation. If you're doing a Love Me spell, you probably don't need a complete Come To Me spell in addition. But a mojo bag or altar with paired lodestones might be a big help, and maybe a reversing candle to keep other love-rivals away, and of course some King Solomon Wisdom mixed into all your love work. You may even discover that one of you needs to relocate so you can be together, so you may end up doing prosperity work as well.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

smokey08

Unread post by smokey08 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:43 am

Yes this information helps a lot thank you so much :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Yes, you can cast more than one spell at the same time----if YOU CAN cast more than one spell at the same time. You will know when you can or if you can't! Glad the above information helped you out!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:54 am

MissMichaele wrote:Professional spell workers are always casting multiple spells for a number of people at once :)

If you're trying to draw the love of a specific person, you may need to do several spells at the same time, but you want to select the ones that actually cover all the needs of the situation. If you're doing a Love Me spell, you probably don't need a complete Come To Me spell in addition. But a mojo bag or altar with paired lodestones might be a big help, and maybe a reversing candle to keep other love-rivals away, and of course some King Solomon Wisdom mixed into all your love work. You may even discover that one of you needs to relocate so you can be together, so you may end up doing prosperity work as well.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Hi, I've been thinking about this all day but can't figure out how'd you use a reversing candle on love rivals. Reverse feelings from love to indifference? Reverse the rival's feelings back to him/herself?

Miss Michaele, or anyone, could you please elaborate on how you'd use reversing on a rival?

Thank you!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:16 pm

I just use a reversing candle to bounce back any harm that anyone would try to do to you; I'd dress a taper for love (I like to use the old-fashioned melted-wax-and-herbs method), give the wax a minute to cool, and then dress it in protective/repelling herbs and black wax. Voila! a reversing candle to guard your love life from harm.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:36 pm

This is an old thread, but I'll post here because this last question never got an answer, and deserves one, I think.
oceanblue wrote:Doing aggresive work in a hotel on holiday is fine, as long as you clean yourself up and protect ASAP? and there's no need to stress about cleansing the room out etc.
Cleansing a room is not all that stressful: You can mop spiritual grime off the floor ("out from underfoot") with a damp hand towel or washcloth (assuming you brought cleansing supplies with you, or at least got some salt and pepper from a nearby restaurant). You can do this in a hotel room, or at home with a mop and bucket.
Each time I work my honey jar by burning candles, at the end off the work (after each candle burn) I must take a spiritual bath?
Well, you could take a bath that matches the purpose of a honey jar if you want to. But if you're doing sweet work, there's no nastiness that needs to be cleaned away, is there?

Further reading: Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:16 pm

This is a very interesting situation, and not too common -- but Devi hit it right on the head. The one who "feels" that you may like the other one is a natural sensitive and is picking up on what you are doing. 99 times out of a hundred this would never happen. It just so happened that at this time, one of the people you were working on is a natural psychic.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:12 am

If you really want to have relationships with both of these folks, stick as close to the Golden Rule as you can. Be honest, be kind, give each their due, be faithful to them both.

And work the spell with the three nails listed in Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic under "Coffee."
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:08 pm

I have a question. I was wondering if you cursed a relationship to break up and then did a love spell on that person, would the energy of the curse cancel out the love spell? I was told you can not do love spells and curses on the same person, but if its on the relationship I don't understand why there would be a problem doing a love spell afterwards. Please fill me in!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:11 pm

No.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:26 pm

Agreed. The energy of the curse on the target's relationship would not cancel out the love work you are doing on him.
Joseph Magnuson

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Thanks guys! I was so confused. That helped alot me alot :-)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:03 am

I concur. You can definitely do a break up spell on a couple, and then do a love spell on a person that was in that previous relationship. The only thing that could "cancel" out a break up spell is if you did a cleansing, uncrossing, or jinx killer type of spell.

And I would probably try to break them up first and make that my main priority, BEFORE doing a love spell on them. You do not want to find yourself in a situation where the love work may manifest first,and they fall in love with you while still in a relationship with the other person.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:15 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:I concur. You can definitely do a break up spell on a couple, and then do a love spell on a person that was in that previous relationship. The only thing that could "cancel" out a break up spell is if you did a cleansing, uncrossing, or jinx killer type of spell.

And I would probably try to break them up first and make that my main priority, BEFORE doing a love spell on them. You do not want to find yourself in a situation where the love work may manifest first,and they fall in love with you while still in a relationship with the other person.
Thanks! I'm definitely trying to master a plan with these two. I certainly don't want to look like the other woman. I would like it if she was the one to leave him for someone else, but I honestly don't know how to even muster up that type of break up spell to cause such a thing. I want them at each others throats and her cheating with men all over our city. Any suggestions?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:01 am

At least you are thinking it through and asking intelligent question of us before continuing the work. This shows a fine level of wanting to be thorough. Also, thank you for being gracious and saying thank you! It is much appreciated!
Joseph Magnuson

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:16 pm

Is she the cheating type? I mean if she is a loyal woman and that is typically not in her character you may be wasting your time. Would he leave her if she did cheat? If not then you are wasting your time. I would just do the break up work and let the universe break them up however they are going to break up.

Ive done a lot of break up work because I first started hoodoo by trying to get my own boyfriend back from the other woman. The most successful tricks in my own case, and others is my doing either a vinegar jar, or the break up bottle. Its even better when you can work the break up bottle and put it on the property of the couple or at least the property of the person you want to break them up with. Ive had great success with these types of container spells for break up work.

Another factor with any kind of work is proximity. I believe that the closer you can get to your targets, the more likely you are to hit them with the work. I remember throwing break up powder in their path or the girl I didnt want him with path. For clients, I like to mail something with break up powder to them on it.

On the other hand, there is some work that may not be break up work per se, but it can still help. For example, I did a freezer spell to hold her back, and not be able to come to his house. I work with Saint Martha to not only bring him back, but hold back the competition.

So I would get a reading for a plan of action. And to see if you can even break them up.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:51 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Is she the cheating type? I mean if she is a loyal woman and that is typically not in her character you may be wasting your time. Would he leave her if she did cheat? If not then you are wasting your time. I would just do the break up work and let the universe break them up however they are going to break up.

Ive done a lot of break up work because I first started hoodoo by trying to get my own boyfriend back from the other woman. The most successful tricks in my own case, and others is my doing either a vinegar jar, or the break up bottle. Its even better when you can work the break up bottle and put it on the property of the couple or at least the property of the person you want to break them up with. Ive had great success with these types of container spells for break up work.

Another factor with any kind of work is proximity. I believe that the closer you can get to your targets, the more likely you are to hit them with the work. I remember throwing break up powder in their path or the girl I didnt want him with path. For clients, I like to mail something with break up powder to them on it.

On the other hand, there is some work that may not be break up work per se, but it can still help. For example, I did a freezer spell to hold her back, and not be able to come to his house. I work with Saint Martha to not only bring him back, but hold back the competition.

So I would get a reading for a plan of action. And to see if you can even break them up.
Well year ago I did a spell to break them up and she cheated but years later he left me for her, so she is the cheating type. The key is to hurt him so bad that this time he won't want to go back to her. I never added into that spell to KEEP them broken up! That was my flaw.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:50 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:At least you are thinking it through and asking intelligent question of us before continuing the work. This shows a fine level of wanting to be thorough. Also, thank you for being gracious and saying thank you! It is much appreciated!
Of I'm EXTREMELY greatful! I love to make a plan of action before executing it, so I figured I'd ask before really screwing things up. Now if that happens I'll complain, and I'm too old for that,lol.

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:32 pm

how can you keep someone from breaking up a relationship? hyssop, uncrossing,etc? sorry if this has been posted before

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:12 am

Uncrossing would be the first step, yes. Thirteen herb bath, jinx-killer and/or uncrossing can all work for that. Hyssop, not so much although in a pinch it'll do, since it's more traditionall used for cleansing yourself from sin (when you've crossed someone up) than for removing crossed conditions - think more along the lines of a bath of rue, coffee, kosher salt, a splash of ammonia and some agrimony. Keeping your relationship protected after the uncrossing work would be important. And if you know who's doing the work, a babydoll of them bound and buried in a mirror-box will keep the work reversed and your relationship from harm, http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html.

You may also want to ensure your relationship is strong and fancy-free by keeping a honey jar going for you and your significant other. The LM ''peaceful home'' or ''stay at home, no running around'' honey jar would be good for this: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Cupcake

Unread post by Cupcake » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:09 am

Thank you so much Aura! i am starting a honey jar today. i will look into the items you listed.

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Hello all,

I know I've been posting like a mad woman, but I am going through a lot lately and desperately need solutions to my problems. I'm in the middle of a clarity spell regarding steady work.My candle is close to burning out and I think it has been showing me that I will have to continue in the industry of office work/reception in order to get work, which I hate :x, and not to trust any one who I've trusted before to help me look for work. I want to pursue a staff job as a writer, and even contacted former alumni who graduated from the same college as me with the same major as me (journalism/creative writing). They all told me to give up on my dream if I wanted to eat and pay my bills. On top of this disappointment, a lot of bad events have taken place where I live to the point I must get a job ASAP in order to move ( my neighbor was just murdered and this type of thing happens often where I live!) I need to do multiple spells maybe at once. How can I do this effectively? What are some recommendations on spell kits or other conjure to help with my problems, which are as follows:

1. Reversing Bad luck/removing obstacles that keep me from accomplishing goals
2. Career change/finding a permanent job I enjoy doing that pays well
3. Overall Protection from dangerous people who may wish harm on me

Again, Any Advice is greatly appreciated! :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:19 pm

I would start with cleansing, yes cleansing, try 13 Herb (13 days) (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html) to remove crossed conditions followed with Van Van (complete kit) (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html), Crown of Success or Lodestone Spell work to bring in things that you desire. Now I wouldn't stop there, I love the spiritual baths and would complete a ritual of 13 Herb, 9 Herb (http://herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-9.html) and 7 herb (http://herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html) spiritual baths while working the other conjure. They each serve a purpose.

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:46 am

Hi jwmcclin,

Thanks for your reply. I've been experiencing bad luck lately to the point I don't know what to do! So I will definitely be getting the 13 herb baths and the van van kit for that. My bad luck is never ending and has been for a very long time! Any other combination of spells is greatly appreciated for creating specific job opportunities ASAP, mastering/accomplishing what I need to happen, focus and power, etc.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Start by really dedicating yourself to a strong cleansing work first. Try doing 3-7 days of the 13-Herb + Van Van baths to deepen the effect. See how things open up from there.

Wanting love for 2

Unread post by Wanting love for 2 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:30 am

Hello,

I am looking to perform a break up spell as well as a reconciliation spell. Should one be done befor the other? Also is performing one spell enough? Should you set a time limit, perform the spell or spells and wait that time, or perform more than one in that time limit? Its my understanding that 90 days is a good time limit.I am aware that once your time limit is up you should go ahead and perform a cut and clear.

Thanks All!
Thank You Saint Martha

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Good questions! Break up work can be performed first, followed by Reconciliation because Breaking up someone doesn't mean they will come to you as a result. Now several of your questions can only be answered generically without background information (a reading). Although setting a time limit for both types of work are appropriate in most situations. 3 days 3 weeks and 3 months is the time limit traditional set for spell work...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:41 pm

While you do this work I have noticed that it helps to have a 7 day candle set and burning while you do the work, either set it yourself or pay LM or one of the workers to do it for you. Not only does it reinforce the work 24/7 but you get the added advantage of the candle reports which tell how the work is going. Setting a time limit is key in rec work i waisted years on an ex who went back and forth with me till I finally cut and cleared. Know your limit. 90 days really is a good time frame. Wish the best!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Good solid advice j82. Here is information for candle services at Lucky Mojo (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html)

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Thank you for the additional advice.

Wanting love for 2

Unread post by Wanting love for 2 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:16 am

Thanks jwmcclin THANKS for the advise. I just wanted to be sure first. :D I read that it sohould go that way but couldnt find it again so I figured I would ask you all! J82 good advice didnt think about donig that! That would really help THANKS!!
Thank You Saint Martha

Wanting love for 2

Unread post by Wanting love for 2 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:30 am

I checked out the candel service for lucky mojo however it does not say how soon the candle will be lit once I submit payment. If you can help with that info that would be great!
Thanks again!
Thank You Saint Martha

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:43 am

Wanting love for 2 - please do not post the same question in more than one thread. It is against the forum terms of service, and just makes a bunch of extra work for the mods and admins who have to either delete or move the duplicate questions.

Wanting love for 2

Unread post by Wanting love for 2 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:41 am

Devi Spring~ I don't see 2 post of the same thing. The post today were one of thanks and one asking question about LM candle to the person that made the suggestion. Thanks
Thank You Saint Martha

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:11 pm

You asked in a separate thread (this one to be exact: misc-candles-set-at-missionary-independ ... tml#p95167) how long it takes LM to light a candle after you purchased it, and then you asked that same question again in this thread. That is what I am referring to.

kyleskonjure

Unread post by kyleskonjure » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 am

I read something somewhere that said there should be a certain period of time between spells cast, is that true?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Some people prefer to wait after work to see if it has taken effect, some time their work according to various timing traditions, and others work in regular intervals or daily etc.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:44 pm

I like the titling cat...this is definitely an issue that has been asked quite often. The answer is depends on circumstances.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Hi, jwmclin -- Thanks. I am trying to compile these common question and answer sessions into longer threads with more inclusive titles and then change them to "sticky" posts so they "stick" up at the tops of their sub-forums where people can see and READ them before re-posting the same question again...

... and if folks do post the same questions again in new threads, i again compile their posts into the previous thread and make sure the thread is "sticky" and appears sat the top.

Any of the mods can do this, by the way!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Nellie

Unread post by Nellie » Wed May 09, 2012 2:18 pm

I want to cast three love spells. Is that over doing it? The spells I want to cast are the Attraction Spell, the Lavender Love Spell Kit, and the Break Up/Stay with me Spell.

I want her back bad.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed May 09, 2012 4:54 pm

It's not "bad" to cast several spells to work towards one goal. You just have to plan what order you do the spells. In this case, it seems the one you love is with another person. So first, I'd do a Break Up spell to break up her and the other person.

Then, I'd do a Come To Me spell to draw your ex back towards you, and throw some Stay With Me products in there to keep her from leaving you again.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Well said MaryBee.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 10, 2012 2:22 am

I would have went with a reconciliation spell kit and added some return to me products to bring the ex back to you.

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Nellie

Unread post by Nellie » Thu May 10, 2012 5:29 am

Thank you all for your replies. They have been very helpful in helping me make a decision on what is the better thing to do.

The situation seems to have changed a little. My ex told me the other relationship is over, but she is still in love with this person although she know she is not good for her.

Question: Should I still use the break up spell? I will still use either the Come to Me, Stay with me, or the Reconciliation spell.

What do I do in this situation? We still communicate, although she is still not of the mind set that we will get back together as partners.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Nellie wrote:The situation seems to have changed a little. My ex told me the other relationship is over, but she is still in love with this person although she know she is not good for her.
It sounds like this is a Cut and Clear case for sure! Either that or Cast Off Evil. It depends on how bad for her the other person is, and in what ways.
Question: Should I still use the break up spell?
Yes, but add some Cut and Clear products. Clarity, too.
I will still use either the Come to Me, Stay with me, or the Reconciliation spell.
Start with Reconciliation and add some Come to Me products; wait on the Stay With Me kit until she has actually come back.
What do I do in this situation? We still communicate, although she is still not of the mind set that we will get back together as partners.
Dress your phone and computer, or any snailmail you send her, with Reconciliation.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Nellie

Unread post by Nellie » Fri May 11, 2012 1:57 am

How is cut and clear going to help if I want my ex back? I though cut and clear was to break ties with an ex.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 11, 2012 4:32 am

A cut and clear cuts emotional ties or baggage from the past.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 14, 2012 9:32 am

Nellie wrote:How is cut and clear going to help if I want my ex back? I though cut and clear was to break ties with an ex.
The Cut and Clear is to help your should-be-girlfriend fall out of love with Miss Bad News. You can use it with the Break Up work.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:19 am

I am new to spells and want to learn.

I have a question, I want to purchase different kits, how many kits can I start in once? How would this work? Also, do I need an altar? I am wanting to do spells frequently.

Thanks in advance.

If you have any suggestions for beginners please let me know.
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:34 am

If you are intending to do work on a regular basis, you will need an altar space. This doesn't have to be elaborate. You can use just about any flat surface that is cleaned and dedicated to altar use. The size of this space has some say in the number of spells you have going at once. You can only work what you can fit comfortably on your altar space. If you're new to doing work, I would start off slowly, instead of jumping into multiple, simultaneous spells.

You can learn a tremendous amount reading Miss cat's free online book Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

And if you have not already, pick up her print book, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Also, make sure you tune in on Sundays to listen to the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show. It is very educational:

http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html
Two-Headed Doctor

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:21 am

Thank you for this information.

I spoke to a friend. she said that i need to be careful to close the spell work when I am done, she did not give any information how to. She only told me that if I dont close the work properly that I would or may leave spirits with me and they can make my life miserable... what do you know about this? I really want to start, but I dont want to start without knowing anything, other than the instructions to do the spell. Where can I get this information how to start a job and close it? Thanks!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:45 am

It's hard to approach your concerns without knowing the tradition of spellwork your friend is refering to. In hoodoo, we're largely calling on help from spirits that we want to keep around. Many practitioners cultivate a relationship with our ancestors, or other friendly dead, even making a confortable place for them on our ancestor altars. Along with working with the dead, or other spirit allies, like the Saints, for some workers, hoodoo spellwork usually involves calling on God (or however you define the Divine Spirit) to see the rightness of the work, and to let it be so. We give offerings to show thanks to our spirit allies, and praise unto Spirit.

There are traditions of magic that call for very precise care when using, but you are unlikely to begin practicing one of those by accident, without being exposed to its particular warnings and protocols. The care taken in hoodoo is a craftman's care. We measure twice, cut once, and are careful to tie up our loose ends, so that the work gets done properly.

Read Miss cat's books, listen to the radio show, ask questions, and listen to the answers. Do not bring fear with you. It isn't nearly as complicated as it seems.
Two-Headed Doctor

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Thank you! I try not to fear! I am a believe of like attracts like!

I just want to make sure, which is why I ask a lot of questions.

Thank you so much for answering my questions!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:08 pm

You are very welcome. There is a lot to learn. I try to learn a little more every day. Just keep at it.
Two-Headed Doctor

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Hi,
My friend wants to start honey jar work tomorrow but her grandmother passed away last week- may God bless her soul. She asked me if she should wait before starting the work, I don't know the answer so suggested I'd ask here. Hopefully the experts have the answer.
Many thanks in advance.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:55 pm

As long as the jar is not for grandma I dont see a problem. Also if this friend is in the right emotional state to start work then yes.. If they are ubset and still hurting then id say wait until their emotions are in order and move foward. I for some reason feel that the underlining issue is that grandma may not have approved of work like this and the person is worried if they will intervene because of it or be insulted due to the work. Id suggest she spends sometime talking with grandma even sitting at her grave and sit and silence, being some of her favorite things, speak with her and listen in silence for respones, tell grandma why she she is doing it and seek her blessing.. good luck!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

bzbee12

Unread post by bzbee12 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:03 pm

That makes sense. I will let her know.
Thanks J82.

Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”