Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

luckyspells

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by luckyspells » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:10 pm

sorry i explained it wrong. I put a freezer spell on his gf and sis to get away from him. lol. sorry!!!!

I wouldnt mind doing a sexual freezer on him but i have none of his semen.

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Thank you Madame CY.
My intention is to freeze his A**s off. We are oceans away,and if I am missing into the action, he should not have any pleasure:twisted: Need to suffer as much as I do. A silly man who had wondering eyes beforebeing born :roll:
Once ready to jet off again, will thaw prior to departure, hopefully will be a slow one and the cold weather will be on my side as I need about 10 hours from getting from point A to point B.
Did a similar one in November, but without adding all the goodies, forgot to take it out prior to my departure, and he was cold as a cucumber :x Lousy visit, but all my fault as I did not connect the dots. I'm learning.
He is not my ex; we still are together but the distance plays a role as an unfortunate fate.
Blessings.
Vera

MIRACLESHAPPEN

Unread post by MIRACLESHAPPEN » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:32 pm

OH Miss Cat ..... you really crack me up

dragonfly1237
HRCC Student

Unread post by dragonfly1237 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:51 pm

How does this spell works? Could you please educate me about this spell?

Thanks

Petpet

Unread post by Petpet » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Hi !!
I'm very new to this and looks like I already screwed up. Someone told me I can do a lemon freeze spell to ge an ex back.
Cut lemon in a half, write his name on one side of paper, yours to the other ... fold it and put it in the middle of lemon..... tie it with red ribbon and put it in the freezer.... Now I just learned that freezer spells are to freeze someone out.... What do i do now? Take it all apart and what do i do with it??
Any help would be great!! :cry:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Petpet -- In our traditional way of working, lemons cut and clear people apart or sour things or people against one another, and freezer spells freeze peoples' ability to act or freeze them out of our lives.

I would certainly take that spell apart and dispose of it -- burn it in fire or throw it into a river of running water.

A love spell of that type might be made in a red apple, tied with red thread, string, or ribbon, and buried in a pot, with a plant planted on it -- if the plants thrives and grows, the love will grow -- if the plant dies, the love was already too dead to save.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Petpet

Unread post by Petpet » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:45 am

Hi
Thank you so much for the help.
Im glad I found this site and did order some product from lm.

MIRACLESHAPPEN

Unread post by MIRACLESHAPPEN » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Great info on this thread! Some questions about freezing behavior and LM products. My ex has a gf. She is controlling and manipulative and he either doesn't see it or chooses to ignore it. We talk but very limited and he is always reminding me that his GF would 'flip out' if she found out. He and I have a LONG history and lived together for many years. Some days I think he has moved on and other days I think he really still loves me. Readings have confirmed he still has feelings for me. I'm doing reconciliation work using all my LM products. I have had worked performed on my behalf as well. I am not seeing any movment though. This is consistent with time line one reader gave me.

I was thinking of doing a freezer spell to freeze her ability to influence, manipulate and control him, Is this a good idea? I would writer her name 9 times on brown paper and cross it with my petition "you are stopped cold from influencing, manipulating and controlling the thoughts, feelings and actions of John Doe (my ex).

Can i dab some LM oil on this as well? I have DO AS I SAY - would this work? Should I urinate on it as well for dominance? I have her picture should I use it and write the petion on the back? If so, which way do I fold the paper - her picture on inside and writing on outside or the other way around. Place it in foil (shiny side in) and place this in a zip lock bag of water. I don't want to mess her whole life up just limit her influence. SHould I still use toilet water?

I'm really trying to stay away from the break up spells, and for now I feel if I just keep her and her manipulative behavior on ICE it may help my situation. Are there any other LM products suggested? If I don't have them I will order them. I will do it when hands are moving downward - Tomorrow is a NEW MOON can I do it then - or should I wait until its waning again?

Thanks to all !!!

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:39 am

The basic premise is that through the processes of sympathetic magic, or magic that works through a connection between the spell object:doll, candle, cucumber, name, etc, and the target of which the object is connected to. By the power of your will and the connection of the personal concerns, you can link your spell target and your effigy. So your effigy becomes your spell-target, and whatever you do to your effigy also occurs to the linked individual or situation.
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:50 am

Happy New year everyone!! I am very familiar with ferezer spells have done several successfully. 2 quick questions.

1) The people I want to freeze, can I put there picture in the freezer as well? I will just stick it in the water that I normally freeze there name in,

2) The people I have in the freezer now (I actually forgot who's in there its been so long :lol: ) I want to refreeze them to keep the spell going. Do I just get rid of the frozen items and do another right after or do I keep them and just add to it? The only thing about adding to it, is space! My freezer is small.

Thanks for your help in advance!!!

keylewm

Unread post by keylewm » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:30 am

Im thinking of doing a freezer spell as follows:

-Cucumber with his name inscribed on it
-Essence of Bend over oil or powders (its the only LM product I have thats not love drawing)
-My urine to "mark my territory" (Or I could use my spit)
-Piece of paper with this written on it: I freeze out all other sexual partners except myself from ______'s Life. May his dick be limp for all others except me!
Put it all together and freeze it in a plastic bag.

What do y'all think? Should I add some Alum or Black Pepper to it as well? Any suggestions?

keylewm

Unread post by keylewm » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:49 am

I want to amend my question a little bit......

The cucumber would have his personal concerns in it (hair) but not inscribe his name.
The petition would be written: I freeze out all sexual partners except myself. May his dick be limp for all others except me!

I have done some more reading and said don't put his name on it. Thats the reason for the change.

Thanks everyone!

pinksage

Unread post by pinksage » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi everyone

What a great forum!
I read through all the posts on freezing & have tried it a few times in the past with success.
However I want to turn it up a notch & have a few questions.

When I do a freezing can I add a drop of "jinx killer" oil to the person I want to freeze who has negative energy toward me or is the "jinx killer" for me to anoint myself which I'm guessing it would be? Basically I had a very negative person in my life for years who I cut ties off with but she is still around in my circle of friends. She also treats people pretty poorly...correction really poorly. My concern is she may have tried to do some negative energy on me as she is into hoodoo & from things she has said to me. So if I freeze her thats good but what else can I do for myself? To be quite honest I've been waiting for karma to get to her but that doesn't seem to be working as she is still mean towards people & think its her turn to feel what she has done to others. I don't want to cause harm, only experience what she does onto others.

My idea was:
1)Freeze her
2)Use revenge or reversing oil
3)For myself 13 herb bath, protection & then either healing or tranquility oil.

Second question....would it be better to keep names of people all separate?

Third question which from reading sounds like this is doable. Can I freeze negative people who may have ill feelings toward me or as a general preventative to keep those types of people away? Does anyone have an example of something simple I could write down as a preventive measure?

Thank you kindly!
Energy & intention is every but sometimes we need a little help along the way. Blessings~

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:06 pm

soblue -- Yes, you can freeze their pictures. You can unfrreze anthing and dispose of it and start over, of course.

pinksage -- Jinx Killer is to "kill" or nullify spells she has put on you or things you might touch. It is not a great choice for a freezer spell.
catherine yronwode

pinksage

Unread post by pinksage » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:28 am

Great thanks but what do you mean by "things I touch". Is the oil to anoint myself then? What would be a good oil to add to the freezer?

Can someone also address the rest of my post? Thnx a head of time :)
Energy & intention is every but sometimes we need a little help along the way. Blessings~

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Jinx killer can be used against something that you may touch that was left out to jinx you. In other words its for tricks that have been laid out.

I would use Reversing products for the people you'd want to freeze and 13 Herbs/Uncrossing for yourself.

Freezer work is great to stop and nullify people who may be trying to direct negativity against you. For something preventative you might consider working with Fiery Wall of Protection conjures to give yourself protection.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:48 pm

So.. I am planning on doing a freezer spell :-) but I dont have the name of my "love rival" only a picture of her that is about 5 years old... Is it ok if I use that and write on the back of the picture "stay away" and then put it in a jar along with urin, toilet water, and black pepper, then put it in the freezer.. Would that be ok???? Thanks in advance :)

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:02 pm

catherineyronwode

Can I use this freezer spell against my Niece’s Mother? Long story short she gave up custody to my Mother when my niece was just 2 months old because she or my brother was not responsible or financially stable enough to take care of her. Of course my family stepped right in with no problems. My Niece will be 5 in April. She loves living with my family and I and does not want to live with her Mother. Her Mother has 3 kids by 3 different men and she’s only 20. She just shacked up with some strange man that she just met. Sad :cry: :cry:

She has filed for custody and told the courts nasty vicious lies so at this point we have to get a Lawyer. I am going to do the freezer spell but is this appropriate and is it enough or should I do or add something else?

Thanks in advance!!

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:47 am

Soblue - I would also do a honey jar spell on the judge, so that he favors your family in this case. http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Madame Pamita

Ok will do. Do not have the judge name yet. Womder if I can just put "judge" hmmmm

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:18 am

Soblue -

I would wait until you get the judge assigned to your case and then you will know his or her name. Just saying "Judge" really isn't enough. I don't know the ins and outs of the way the courts in your town work, but I think in most cases you get some sort of notification ahead of time and that should include the name of the judge. Are you working with a lawyer? He or she might be able to find out the judge's name.

If you aren't able to find out the name of the judge ahead of time (or even if you are), you can also dress a brown candle with Court Case oil ahead of time to get things moving in your favor (http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html)

All this could be in addition to your freezer spell.

Love and light to you -

Pamita
With love and light -

Jasmina
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jasmina » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:48 am

Would a freezer spell work on my abusive neighbor? Him and his wife are both elderly people and she needs special care i.e. she cant walk on her own, she needs someone to clean her up and change her adult undies etc. He is very mean towards her and last night I called the police. He was drunk and yelling at her, slamming and hitting things around her - all while the lady was sitting on the outside stairs unable to get up on her own, while smelling like her own urine that he has not cleaned up for her.

This irritated me VERY bad and I would like to stop him from hurting her - emotionally, physically and mentally without him being frozen out of her life because she doesnt have anyone else to care for her. The cops mentioned something about adult protective social services. She would not utter a word about to them about what he has done to her and all of us standing outside knew that she is lying to protect him.

Also, if this kind of spell would work for the situation - would I have to cleanse with hyssop?

Jasmina

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi Jasmina -

First, I would ask myself, "Does this woman have anyone else who will take care of her?" It may be that this man, abusive as he is, is the only family she's got. If you take him away, she may have no one. Instead of doing a freezer spell, why not try a spell to get them to be more harmonious? I would use some peaceful home products (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html) or sprinkle some peace water (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html) in their foot tracks. And the bonus for you: you would not have to do a hyssop cleanse! :)

Pamita
With love and light -

Jasmina
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jasmina » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:52 am

Madame Pamita

You are completely right Pamita, thank you :-) I was worried that it would indeed freeze him out of her life and I dont want to do that. In my anger I did not even think of the Peaceful Home line :)

Jasmina

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:26 pm

If he's abusive honey and sweetness won't work. We use honey and sweetness to encourage love and peace, but there has to be something to work on. If a person is abusive by nature then its difficult to get them to stop being abusive. I find over the years that women who are in abusive relationship rarely are able to get their significant others to stop being abusive. While honey jars and Peace Water may calm things down for a bit, the cycle of abuse eventually continues. This goes back to the idea that ultimately we cannot change a person's nature.

If he's a drunk I'd work with Cast off Evil to get him to kick the habit. However in reality I would call upon her ancestors to take care of her and do Attraction work to draw her other family members to her, encouraging them to take over.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

glassprincess

Unread post by glassprincess » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:48 pm

I've been reading about freezing people, in fact I have tried it and its been successful. I do have a question unless I am missing it.

I read about unfreezing and "unthawing them" and then if need be start over. Could you unthaw them and then put them back in the freezer or would you need to start all over once you unthaw anything?

Just wondering cause I was sharing this with a friend and I was asked, but didn't now.

Jasmina
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jasmina » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:23 am

ConjureMan Ali
Yes, he is abusive by nature and a drunkard and this surely is not the first time he has done this. They have grown kids with kids on their own and nobody comes by to visit them I can not at all get personal concerns from any of them. The only thing I can do is get some dirt from their front lawn. I think I like the calling upon her ancestors and working with Attraction to draw her children to come and step in.

Jasmina

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:27 pm

Thanks!!!

mywitchyways

Unread post by mywitchyways » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Does one need to do any cleansing work after doing a freezer spell? The spell would be for stopping gossip and being left alone.

SugarMagnolia4333

Unread post by SugarMagnolia4333 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:41 pm

I was taught that if you wanted someone to drown you would use the freezer.

If you wanted someones mouth shut, you would take a piece of paper write their name pretty in black ink, trace a star through their name, then sew it shut with red thread, then again with black thread and bury it next to your bad tree.

blessebythebest

Unread post by blessebythebest » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi: I was wondering if you can tell me how I can get rid of a freezer spell and/or a hot foot spell that was done on me. Thanks in advance for your help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 pm

dtmacon1 --

To undo a spell, it is customary to burn it or wash it away in running natural water (that is, the ocean or a river, not tap water).

For these and many more disposal methods, please see this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page i wrote:

Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains"
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:27 pm

As per my previous post now my Niece MOther has taken her from her school and has at her at her home. Of course my family and I are going thru the courts and the proper channels however it is very sad that my niece is ONLY 4.5 years old, she is confused and scared and she wants to come home with my family. My Mother and Brother has joint custody and her mother only partial because she is UNFIT, literally! The moon is wanning now and I want to do another freezer spell. I just don't want to freezde my niece out as we want to get her back. I will do honey for the Judge once the moon is waxing again. Any thoughts? I'm desperate!

Fairywinkle

Unread post by Fairywinkle » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:11 am

Hello, everyone!

I would like to do freeze potential rivals out of a man's life, but not to freeze him out of my life. What sort of container would I use? A pickle?

If using urine on the container, would using my own assert dominance over the situation or somehow bring the freeze down onto myself?

Also, how long does one keep it frozen? I would like for it to be effective for the long term, but I have a shared freezer and want no interference from nosy people.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:27 am

Put their name only in the container. Be specific when praying over it. A plastic bag tied shut is as good as any other expadable material.

If you feel the slightest hesitance about this you shoud not use your own urine.

Until they loose interest in your man. If you add a little colouring to the water you may say it is a fond or a sauce if someone is nosy.

Good luck!
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:36 pm

when you said their name you mean the potential rival and him?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Use the rivals name, and you will not freeze yourself out if you use your urine. THat's why when you use your urine simply state "i want to dominate (person's name).
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:51 am

Hi everyone, I was told to use a freezer jar to freeze out any love /lovers(out side of myself) from my ex but I've been reading that if I freeze his sexuality from other woman I will be freezing it from myself as well. Is there another way to keep other women out of his life? Or is there away to do the freezer jar without freezing him out to me?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:43 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

You're not trying to freeze his nature, really; you're just trying to give other women a "cold-shoulder", so they won't get involved. Just prepare the freezer spell for "love rivals", or some similar, and don't aim it at him.
Two-Headed Doctor

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Ok so I think I figured it out, can someone please tell if I'm doing this right? So I'm doing a freeze jar spell to keep women from having sex or dating my ex and I am aiming it at ALL female rivals and another women who's name I know. So I have have an jar and in the jar I put a dill pickel and with a petition saying keep (ex's name) away from (girls name/ All female rivals out side of me) and keep him from becoming romatically envoled with anyother women then fill it with water, then put it in the freezer? is this right?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:42 pm

The freezer spell is not in a jar. You make a freezer packet. You can simply put the name paper in the dill pickle and then put it in the freezer.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ImReady2012

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Thu May 31, 2012 6:48 pm

I want to do a freezer spell on someone so they will not be able to speak in court and any lies that they tell will make their mouths on fire. I want to use a beef tongue and stuff it with a red pepper to make their lies burn in their mouths, Alum to silence their speech, Poppy Seeds to confuse them and make them lose their paper work or miss their appointments. My question is after I add these things and sew it shut;

1. Do I add any court case sachet powders inside of the beef tongue as well as above products?
2. Do I anoint the brown candle with court case oil and burn the anointed candle directly on top of the beef tongue?
3.Then do I wrap up in alumium foil and put in my freezer? Can I put the wrapped up beef tongue in a ziplock bag with a mixture of vinegar and alum-water?

Also when is the best time to do this type of spell, I am taking someone to court and want their mouths to be shut, confused and loss of paperwork (like they did me) but I do not know if this should be done as soon as possible or when I know exactly when we are going to court?

I am also trying to sweeten this person to me so that he will be easier to work on and lose some of the vindictive feelings and not fight me about things; Is it ok to work a honey jar as well as this freezer spell at the same time? Thank you
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!

reema25
Newly Registered

Unread post by reema25 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:56 pm

i am really in a bad spot right now...My husband wants to move back to florida and I don't want to bc i am happy here in NYC...we were struggling there but he is not openning his eyes and see....he wants to move but i don't...please help with a spell....and also be his family lives there and they're encouraging him to move but i am really unhappy there....his family is very mean and don't care about him but his money....help
Last edited by Mary Bee on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: subject line changed from "help" to actual name of the issue

Jerald White

Unread post by Jerald White » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:08 am

sounds like you just got cought up in the spirit...that'll change things.
-J

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:12 pm

I agree with Jerald. It sounds to me as though your intent was exceptionally strong; I wouldn't worry much about the outcome of the spell.

Well, I don't worry & fret over outcomes anyway, but I *especially* wouldn't in this case. ;)
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 pm

ImReady2012,
The beef tongue work you're planning sounds good to me: 1. yes, 2. yes, 3. I would probably add the tongue to a ziplock bag w/ vinegar & alum just to drive the point home. This page from HRCC ought to help you further: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue

And yes, sweetening the witnesses/defendant/judge to you can never hurt. http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#honeyjar

Reema,
Off the top of my head, I would suggest reading over the following pages:
http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
With the intent being that you nail down your current property as YOURS, no one else's to buy, and the use of Peaceful Home oils/powders/incense to keep your husband happy about it. Best of luck to you.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

Romani52

Unread post by Romani52 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:32 pm

I am thinking of doing the animal tongue Freezer Spell to stop some people badmouthing my daughter to the guy she has been seeing. I have read the article about them on this website, but I just have a couple of questions. If I only know the name of two or three of them should I just add 'and others'. Also I don't fancy that tongue just sitting in my freezer for all to see. Would doing the thing where you wrap it in foil, shiny side in be effective. Sorry if these questions have already been asked before. I have studied the questions and answers to the best of my ability, but there are just so many I may have missed something.

ImReady2012

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:12 pm

[quote="zolakathryn"]ImReady2012,
The beef tongue work you're planning sounds good to me: 1. yes, 2. yes, 3. I would probably add the tongue to a ziplock bag w/ vinegar & alum just to drive the point home. This page from HRCC ought to help you further: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue

And yes, sweetening the witnesses/defendant/judge to you can never hurt. http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#honeyjar

Thank you Zola, but could you answer my other question, I have copied it and pasted it so that you won't have to go back up above and look:

Also when is the best time to do this type of spell, I am taking someone to court and want their mouths to be shut, confused and loss of paperwork (like they did me) but I do not know if this should be done as soon as possible or when I know exactly when we are going to court?
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:15 pm

I know im high jacking this thread but it is related to Cats post on freezer spells. I read the information and found it very helpful.

My question is how would you use it to freeze out a romantic male rival to a lover.

Would you use a cucomber to affect his sex, a lemon to sour his life, a tongue to silence him from talking to the person?

What herbs would traditionally be used to freeze a romantic rival?

I understand the paper would write as Jon doe leave my lover alone or some command like that.

Thank you and Im sorry if this is answered else where, I did read the thread on freezer spells but I dont think its ever specifically answered.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Sorry; j82. You are not allowed to "hijack" threads. There is a thread on freezer spells and since you did not see fit to create your own thread, your post is being added to the pile.

To freeze out a male romantic love rival i would use a sour pickle. A small one. Freeze his tiny dick.

Herbs? Well, red pepper to give him burning urination is quite traditional.

Good Luck!
catherine yronwode

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:38 pm

catherineyronwode wrote: To freeze out a male romantic love rival i would use a sour pickle. A small one. Freeze his tiny dick.

Herbs? Well, red pepper to give him burning urination is quite traditional.

Good Luck!
OMG this is just the laugh that I needed to end the day. Thank you. :lol:
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Sorry Cat, thanks for the advice, Im sorry if I was disrespectful.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Oh, don't worry, i didn't find you "disrespectful" in any way! I just like threads to be orderly and linear. That's my hang-up, not your problem!
catherine yronwode

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:22 am

Can I use a freezer spell to keep someone from going on a trip? Like if 3 people are going on a short vacation and I want to stop one of them from going? If so what steps are required and how could the petition be worded? Thank you for any help!

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:26 pm

hello all,
my freezer spell was discovered a couple of days ago by a very curious and judgemental room mate.
Since then i believe that she has destroyed or disposed of it, but not before trying to read it's contents,
I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this situation and what you may have done to fix this problem. The freezer spell was very specific and private I wish to somehow continue that work immediatley ! However, i need to take care of the questions and negativity raised by first and foremost.
please help !

Babylove

Unread post by Babylove » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Hi All, I am new to this site. I was reading the topic on freezer spells. I have a rival I don't know her name. I have been told by family members that my partner is cheating with a younger woman and they have been sleeping in my bed. We are currently in separate countries due to work commitments, and its hard and heart breaking to be hearing this sort of thing from afar. I want to do the freezer but its not clear if I put my partners name in the jar with hers to freeze them apart, or do I just put her, as my rival, in on her own?? can someone make this clearer. Also can I just use vinegar to sour their relationship?? :?:

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 pm

While waiting on my rootworker and lucky mojo orders I just started grabbing things I had around the house. The waiting is just killing me and I feel like everyday he's not with me, he could be with someone else.
I made a freezer spell on all love rivals. I wrote "all love rivals" on a piece of paper, put it in half a lemon and soaked it in vinegar. Then I wrapped it in tin foil and put it in freezer. Please feel free to critique.Or comment on effectiveness

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 pm

We will know the effectivness when we see results. But remember in Hoodoo we watch and wait for signs for 3 day, movement in 3 weeks and manifestation in 3mo. Seems your goal was to freeze out and sour all romantic rivals i like. Try not to second guess work after you did it, second guess before the work, once done you have to be fully on board. we all make mistakes in work or could do better, dont mean what you did wont work or have the effect. My favorite parable in the Bible is when Jesus tells his deciples that if they had as much faith as a mustard seed they would do greater things then him. Surely you have atleast the faith of a mustard seed in this work, then you can see it to pass!!

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Thanks! I was just hoping I didn't leave something out. I'm very confident in all work in general, just not so much my abilities. Hence the hiring a rootworker. I feel much more confident now. How will I know if this is working? Less Facebook posts from girls idk on his wall? I avoid his fb for obvious reasons. It just burns too much.I'd never know if a girl turned him down. I'd rather he not be interested in other women right now, is there a working for that?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:58 pm

You can always try smaller working maybe something more mundane to see if you are cut for the work. Or ask a reader if you have the gift, read cats free information, get her book, some other great books at LM you can get and learn. I think the more you learn and understand why certain things are done a way the more sense it makes and the work starts to come together. Also remember work only fails if God says no, so plead it and do so well. As for how will you know, well if he ends up dating someone it didnt work. In hoodoo watch for signs in 3 days movement in 3 weeks and manifestation in 3mo. Also you can ask your AIRR worker if the freezer spell took. you certainly can curse or cross up his love life if thats your goal. Now that you have a worker I think its best to talk with them before doing anything to make sure it does not conflict with their work and advice. Remember faith is the beliefe in things not seen, thats the type of faith you need when doing work.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”