Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Well, I and other can only go based off of what you write here. Instead of trusting the work you wanted to do more and more work, which you should have been contacting your rootworker about since they knew your entire story.

And adding more and more work rather than trusting the work your rootworker is doing because you want to hasten the work because you had to have her back by June is doubting the work of your rootworker.

But questioning an entire practice of magic because it didnt work for you, and whether "any of this works" is slightly ridiculous to me.

I would advise you to get a reading to see why this work failed and/or what you can do to better yourself for the next relationship.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Cherry4

Unread post by Cherry4 » Mon May 28, 2012 5:35 pm

whooo, i've had such a hard time submitting my reply. lol but i'm here now.
1st thank you for responding to me. I have been working my honey jar everyday. i do have to say, the wax is staying and building up on top. I have never really had this build up. but i have seen pics where there is build up over the honey jars.so i guess this could be normal. The 1st cpl of days of wax made a distinct heart shape, so i hope this is good news in the right direction. after that its just been building up. when do you know it's time to take the wax and bury it in the front yard. how long do you let the wax build up?
Also, it was suggested to us confussion work instead of the skull candle. now are we suggesting to use oil and such on the figural candles for the moving spell, or to do this as a separate spell all together.
He has not been around too much to get him close to the reconcilliation and return to me oils (which is a little sad since i miss him and so does his new son), but he has been showing up in my dreams alot.again i am hoping its a good sign, since the dreams show us w/ the back and forth emotions from him, but at the end returns back. if those experienced could again advise on the confussion that was suggested or anything else that may assist in this, i would appreciate. i'm looking to order by the end of the week. :) thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 29, 2012 3:04 am

Wax build up on the lid to me is a couple of things depending upon the work. It could mean there is resistance, blockages, and obstacles. The heart is a good sign, but the build up on the work could mean its going to take some time before you can experience the full reconciliaiton. I would get a reading to see what else needs to be done to get this work moving and remove the obstacles.

You could do a black candle and "write remove obstacles" burn it down, and see if that helps remove the big pile of wax on top. Eventually if it becomes bigger simply remove the wax, and dispose of it at a crossroads. If it continues to happen like I said you need to see what is hindering the work.

Simply do a break up spell kit to break up the target and his wife.

You CAN do the skull candle to make her want to be disgusted by him and want to kick him out. Get a black skull candle. I would dress it with red pepper and deer's tongue to make her feel anger towards him and speak angry words, add some controlling and/or do as I say. Write on the candle " I will feel disgust and hatred towards (his name). I do not want him near me." I would do the skull candle at night. You can face the skull candle with a picture of him with words like " I hate you, and get out" all over the picture. Again speak to the candle at night. Each night telling her how she hates and feels about him.

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Tue May 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Of course I wanted to do more. It's a baser instinct to want to strive for the best. I have not given up hope by the way as according to another reading I got from a AIRR member this may doesn't mean shes gone forever. I did trust the work but was so uneasy that i wanted to do more. That doesn't mean I did. My rootworker is a wonderful woman, but doubt is natural of anything. Of this only experience I really have with hoodoo, it is understandable why I would be skeptical of it. I told my rootworker about everything I did and she approved of pretty much every detail. My doubt wouldn't have any effect on the work as I understand it. A big part of the reason it was done by a rootworker. I suppose it doesn't mean that the magic failed because it didn't work on time(at least to what I desired). Like I said, what I write on here is when I am distressed and feel awful. Almost every time I post here, I contact my rootworker so she knows everything. I'm getting a reading in a bit to see what I can do for now with my situation. Really none of what I write was intended to be offensive, but I have had hard times with faith in the past and am a very reserved person about these things i.e. I want to know how everything works, which with magic from what I read is unpredictable. I have had what I could call success with magic like sigil magic and am very impressed by that, but my instinct is to be skeptical and ask questions. I have read many writings from Catherine and she is definitely a smart woman. When I asked if it was real, that doesn't mean I believe it isn't, it just means I need to have more time with it and see. I plan to do exactly that.

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Tue May 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:This is easy for many people to forget:

Did you set a timeline on your work?

This is really for everyone. It is a mistake that happens to many.

Great advice was given by Forum Friends and hope this helps too!

Tammie Lee

Hi Tammie Lee,

Should I have set a time line? How long before I start something different? My reading said that hes upset but not so upset that my workings shouldn't work.. But it's been a while since I first posted this thread And im not sure if i feel any movement... I'm thinking I should maybe try something different.

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Tue May 29, 2012 10:41 pm

What is a cut and clear? It sounds good to me right now. I'm sick of crying.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 30, 2012 12:09 am

Kittyluver --

A Cut and Clear spell is a spell that releases you from the person to whom you are attached. You can read a whole "Cut and Clear" web page from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice here, complete with spells and instructions:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed May 30, 2012 1:47 am

--Kittyluver,

What time limit you set on love or reconcilliation work is a personal choice. You can set a certain static time, like saying you'll work at him for six months, or you can pick a milestone, like your birthday, or a holiday. A pretty classical European option is one year and one day. Within the time limit you set, you do whatever work you do, watching each for signs of movement. If you're not seeing movement, it may have progressed too far to recover, you may not have the measure of the work, orthere may be unseen obstacles. At that point, you should consult with a reader. If it is determined that the case is workable, but you lack the ability, you may have to hire a rootworker to do the work for you.

If, by the end of your time limit, you have seen no results, then respect yourself enough to honor the time limit, and walk away. If need be, you can perform a Cut and Clear to put the past behind you, and to call in new love.

Good Luck.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Two-Headed Doctor

Transformer

Unread post by Transformer » Wed May 30, 2012 6:42 pm

I've been working a reconciliation case with fairy good results. I've slowly but steadily pulled this man back into my life. He took off again when, basically, things got too close for comfort.

Because he's done this before, I was given the advice to nail him in place so that neither he nor his spirit can run from me or my work when he's feeling that things are becoming too intense. I've gone ahead and nailed him in place. I re-started the Come to Me work that always gives me great results but this time my target doesn't seem to be budging. He hasn't taken a single step towards me. It made me wonder about how I have him nailed down.

I nailed him with the intention that he not run away but could it also prevent him from moving *towards* me as well? Can someone help explain the nature of Nailing Someone Down especially in this context. Have I restricted all movement? Do I need to release him if I want him to move towards me again? thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 31, 2012 12:29 am

I would not have nailed him down until AFTER he is has come back to you. So you definitely need to undo that.

I would actually do some work to help him not run when things become too intense. You need to get to the bottom of why he runs when things are too much. Was he hurt before? Did someone leave him? Perhaps he need some courage? Whatever it is..it need to be addressed.

Once he comes towards you again, I would actually work some stay with me products after you find out why he keeps running. You could bind him to you as well.

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:41 am

Hello all.

I had two readings done by AIRR rootworkers, and they both pretty much gave me the same reading/outcome. Basically the work that I am undertaking will take time, and I have a possibility (word used by one reader)/chance (other reader) of succeeding, though it will be hard. One stated that they sense around fall/winter for movement in what I seek. The target still cares deeply for me & loves me, we are on good terms, we had no fights or issues in the relationship. The target just wanted to be alone to concentrate on work & school, and it was difficult for them to come to this decision.

My readers listed to me the various methods I should employ & add to what I am doing, & confirmed that the work I am doing now is good.

I was advised to repeat my spells every waxing moon cycle. By doing this, I will be giving the previous spell enough time to let the energy move to the target correct?

They both saw a possibility/chance of a favorable outcome over time for me. I know that as long as I do not antagonize the target, give them their space and leave it for them to reach out/contact me, have full faith and conviction in my work, things will work well. Is it possible there could still be an unfavorable outcome?

Thank you for your time.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu May 31, 2012 11:56 am

--prayer10,

Working with the waxing of the moon allows your spell to build as the moon grows. It sounds like you have a good outlook to work from, so don't get tied up thinking about the worst case scenario. If you start dwelling on the negative possibilities, you may start doubting your work. Doubt can lead you to a self-fulfilling prophecy of failure. You have good advice, and the know-how to do the work, so work in light and contentment, and wait patiently for harvest, as it were.

If you get to feeling down, go to the Crystal Silence League and post a free prayer request:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Thu May 31, 2012 12:06 pm

Thank you Mister Hob. You are absolutely correct. I shouldn't worry about any negative when advised that there can be a positive outcome. It will take time, patience, faith and hard work. But then again, most things in life you want require that no? Thanks again for the positive vibes!

For the Crystal Science League, I see that I am required to put my name. Is it possible to make a petition without listing my name, or at least making it public?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu May 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Only your first name will be made public. If that still concerns you, you could use a pseudonym, or just an initial. I believe that you can post anonymously, but I know that I have a harder time focusing on a prayer request without some kind of name to anchor onto.
Two-Headed Doctor

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Thu May 31, 2012 2:34 pm

Thank you! I am going to read right now!

conjure princess

Unread post by conjure princess » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:07 am

Greetings everyone!
I've been reading the lucky mojo forums for ages but this is my first post, so please bear with me :D

Okay so, I have been dating a man off and on for the past year or so, he has problems with commitment which really doesn't bother me much, he is also very very busy, he is in school full time and works alot as well. Lately, I'd say the past month or so we've been talking less and less and I haven't seen him at all, he told me it has nothing to do with me and that he is just busy but I doubt that is the case...he has told me before that he purposly keeps himself at a distance from me for fear of falling in love and being hurt since he doesn't know if we will work out in the future. I know that sounds nuts lol. One of the problems is we are from different religions and just different backgrounds in general so his family doesn't dislike me but they don't particularly want us together, and he's a mammas boy! I thoroughly love him and we do still speak but lately its been alot of arguing and it was never like that before, and I haven't seen or been intimate with him in at least a month either. I got a reading about a week ago and the reader told me there is love between us but he is basically psyching himself out of being with me, he also said there he pulled a union card which I know is a good sign! He assured me this man is not bad and this is not a lost cause, he just has some growing up to do and he drives himself nuts. He offered to do some rootwork for me but I feel the best magic comes from ourselves.I love this man but I feel like he has shut down and I am almost a ghost to him now. I ordered a road opener and a reconciliation candle, loadstones, and stay with me oil from lucky mojo and it is due to arrive this week. I have also started a skull candle but all I had on hand was green but I figured that was ok because green is also for prosperity and I believe my intention is what is important. What do you think would be my best course of action?
Thank you in advance!

conjure princess

Unread post by conjure princess » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:22 am

anyone? lol :)

lovely-chou
Newly Registered

Unread post by lovely-chou » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Hello everyone i need urgent help. I found across this forum accidentally n im sure im gonna be helped here. I was supposed to get married this year bt my marriage was broken due to some problems. Bt my boyfriend and i want to be together bt his parents do not like me now. He had accepted to be wid me n strongly refused to marry other girl until they accept me. bt now he is telling me he doesnt want to be unfair towards his parents. I have mixed my blood n urine once in his cofee. i know he still loves me coz despite the fact he changed his num upon his fathers orders he contaced me again bt he saying he cannot do anythng for me will marry the girl his parent will chose for him. Plz help me wat can i do to make him bcome mine only

lovely-chou
Newly Registered

Unread post by lovely-chou » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Hello am new to this forum i need urgent help. My bf family doesnt like me they want him to leave me. At frst he was going against his parents bt now he wants to lisen to them. Bt i knw he still loves me bcoz his parents ask him to change his phone num he did so bt contacted me again.However he is still telling me he wants to marry me bt is helpless. i had onec mix urine n blood in his cofee wil that wrk or should i do smethg more plz help me

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 pm

1. You need to get a reading to see what would be the course of action

2. I would do a sweet jar for the parents to like you. I would get a come to or love me honey jar for the family to like you.

3. I dont think the urine and blood alone is going to get him to come back to you. I think again you need to get a reading done, but you could try doing some crucible of courage and king solomon wisdomn products to give him some balls to make a good decision for himself. Again it may be a cultural think but thats what I would do.

www.luckymojo.com/products-crucible-of-courage.html
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 pm

You already posted this question twice. Please do not post the same question twice as you are making more work for the moderators. This is again the board rules.

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:52 pm

I need serious help with my husband. He has always been in and out of my life, even since we've been married. He always ends up leaving and acting like he hates me for a month up to a few months, then is good to me again. I am completely heart broken. I do love him, he is my husband, so I don't want to let go and have to do a Cut and Clear. I've tried everything to get him to see his wrongs, it just does not seem to cut it. I don't want him to be in and out of my life anymore. I'd like for him to come back to my life and finally in all the right ways, then stay in my life. Can someone please help me? I am miserable and I am suffering the biggest depression I have ever been through. I feel hopeless.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:44 pm

misslady123, I recommend a reading on your situation and if your working has note resulted in a favorable outcome, ask a worker to cast a spell on your behalf. Look through the list of readers and rootworkers here ( http://www.readersandrootworkers.org )
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:27 pm

JW,

I actually did receive a reading from a reader. Since then I emailed them inquiring about rootwork, and they emailed back stating they received my message and would email me the next day. That was about a week ago. I am still patiently waiting, and truly hope to hear from that person, and with a plan. Thank you for your response.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:34 pm

A week is a while. I would email them again to gently remind them if not find someone else.

conjure princess

Unread post by conjure princess » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:01 am

thanks for all of the replies!

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:00 pm

So I've wondered, I see spells for getting an ex back and for reconciling with the ex. Would it be possible to use a spell like Love Me or Come to Me for the same effect?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Come to me and love me are missing the healing and soothing aspects for reconciliation. I think it is possible to use come to me if you did not have a fight with the person. If you just feel out of love with each other, I can see it as possible, but if you feel apart because you were in a fight then I would use reconciliation.

phonehappy

Unread post by phonehappy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Mezan wrote:Hello hello :)
A few years ago, I had a falling out with a good friend. He took something I told him way out of context...misinterpreted what I told him completely. I should have just told him in person to avoid this. He's always been sensitive, and gets defensive with whatever he considers negative.
I miss this guy. We had some wonderful, intellectual conversations and he was just a great friend to me. I am wondering whether I should get a honey jar going along with some Return to Me products? I was thinking a vigil light. I may start with the vigil light, but it's been a while. Other than that time, we always go along great. I apologized and explained what I had meant. We still have each other added on Facebook, but he won't talk to me whatsoever. I haven't really tried either. It's been over two years. What should I use?
Dude! He's still on your facebook?!? Talk to him!!!!!!

feliciasm
Newly Registered

Unread post by feliciasm » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Hello All,

I thought that I submitted my help request..but I guess it didn't go through. Anyway, I am new to the forum and to HooDoo works. I have a situation that I would like to assist with it possible. My ex and I are currently separated because I cheated because he cheated. Anyway, i forgave him but he did not forgive me and now we are distant from each other. I want me to accept me back, love me and only me.

Since I am new at this...I wanted to purchase the Honey Jar reconciliation kit. However, after reading the forum I saw where this process takes along time. Should I contact a rootworker or go ahead and order the kit. I do not know of any personally. If I am needing to consult with a worker, does anyone know any in Alabama or someone who could do the spell for me? I live in Alabama so I am unsure of where to start. Please help for I am lost....

Note from jwmcclin
I located your other thread and included it here since it is the same topic. Remember to keep all posts on the same subject matter together; otherwise, they will be deleted.

moviegal2

Unread post by moviegal2 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am

I would first of all pray about it and submit prayer request on the Crystal Silence League.. Sounds lke you have almost the same sitution as myself and it hurts very bad.. Sorry for your pain You are not alone! I would also do a reading to see what the reader says.. But pray and also try the reconcilation candle along with the return to me and see what happens ok... Wish you the best and know you are loved regardless if the nut doesnt love you back!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi conjure princess,

if you got a reading from a reputable rootworker like a member of AIRR, they probably will have given you a course of action for your specific case and it would be wise to follow their recommendations.

It's certain that if you don't already have a honey jar going for you and the man (as well as another one for you and his family), then those would both be wise options which are both simple and work slow but steady for the long haul. You can read about honey jars in the long forum thread on the subject as well as via the HITAP page on the subject:
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Blessings and best of luck in your romance.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:52 pm

No I continued working sweetening spells and honey jar once she came back.
She has come back again now for 5 months. We are doing fine and even expecting another baby! YAY! :)

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Hoodoo Tom,

I just read your entire story from beginning to end and boy must I say brother God Bless you,your wife and all of your hard work.It touching to see someone work so hard and get what they want.Your and inspiration and I wish you all the best brother!

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:51 am

Thank you, I had a lot against me in this one especially since the guy that took her was using some sort of hypnosis( verified by one of my best friends who is a hypnotherapist) Rediculous what someone will do to a woman let alone a woman that is married with at the time a 2 year old.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Look through the list of readers/rootworkers ( http://readersandrootworkers.org)

brokenheart
Newly Registered

Unread post by brokenheart » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:02 pm

I would like to start by saying to everyone I appreciate you taking the time to read my post.
Any suggestions/spells would help.

This guy and I dated in High School. All of a sudden he just left. Here we are 20 + years later... One night he texted me out of the blue and we started talking again. We actually met after all these years and it was wonderful. We were together and all was going well until Thursday when we were chatting and he said what is wrong with you today? I just said I miss you so much. He said you seem addicted. I asked if he would please just call me I wanted to hear his voice. He said he would and just stopped talking to me all together.
I sent him several text messages and an email apologizing if I did something wrong or I hurt him in some way. He has completely stopped commicating with me again and I am so heart broken.

He promised me if we decided we were not going to be together out of respect he would tell how he felt and we would always be friends no matter what happened.
He did not keep his promise. He left without a word. I am just lost. I have no idea what I did. I am so heart broken.

He was all in love with me, he wanted to be around me, and then just became distant and left completely on Thursday. We had been texting each other for weeks. I was so happy. We waited 20 years to be together and he just left.

Please give me some advice or if any rootworker can do a spell for me to return him back to me.

Thank you so much. I look forward to hearing your responses..

We had

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:53 pm

You definetly need a reader to help in a case like this. BUt id ask why do you want him again? I read over it and I really cant see a good reason, I see more reason to get over him and move on.. but the heart wants what the heart wants. AIRR has readers pick one that you like and sticks out, many of them are moderators on here so you can look through their names and see the type of advice they give. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
- also do you have a personal item of his, the more personal the better, like hair, cum, nail, blood? those are powerful connection to the person to do work with. reconciliation spell kit is a suggestion but he seems mad id burn some candles on him for a minute and then do the kit. End all you need a reading girl!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Amelia82H

Unread post by Amelia82H » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:07 pm

;)
Dr Johannes wrote:Isop would be the primary herb. In combination with Balm of Gilead buds and Majoram it can work wonders. The candle could be yellow, white or blue.

Thanks so much for this candle magic. It worked wonders for me and i didn't even have the balm of Gilead, just Hyssop and marjoram. I lit a yellow 7 day vigil candle and said psalms 51 and 47 through out the day until it burns out. I plan to use a blue candle next for peace and tranquillity. Thanks Dr Johannes and Miss Michaele :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

conjure princess

Unread post by conjure princess » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Thank you very much for the replies. So here is my update, I started a honey jar and a reconciliation candle as well as a road opener, I opted out of the skull candle because I don't think I needed anything too coercive. Anyway, things have been SO MUCH better! We've started talking again and he slept over last night, installed my new AC for me, and we were intimate. He was very affectionate and loving. Now I'm not out of the woods yet because I still would like to be in a committed relationship with him, but I defiantly feel its moving in the right direction. I did get 2 readings from 2 AIRR members and they both said the love is there he just needs some courage and to open his eyes to what is in front of him (me). I guess i'll order some crucible of courage or king solomans wisdom? Thank you very much

missy31

Unread post by missy31 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:38 pm

I just wanted to see if I could get some advice on a spell.

I currently have a candle lit for the man that i want in my life. I have the Clarity candle lit hoping it will give him answers to his life.

I am also working a Reconciliation spell as well.

He has a really bad attitude at life in general, but my heart is not ready to give up YET.

I was able to get a hold of his semen and I want to know if there may be a strong spell to bring our once strong connection back before its too late

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:24 pm

This is an awesome spell by Conjure Man Ali I even had to copy this one when I first saw it,Candle Spells to Overcome Resistance in a Lover it's under this category do an advanced search and you'll find it I just did. Hope that helps. Good Luck and Blessed Magick

missy31

Unread post by missy31 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:04 pm

I will check it out thank you!

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:10 am

First of all, I would like to start out by saying that I am a spiritual person, but I have absolutely no training in anything. Therefore, I feel completely inadequate to reunite myself with my lover on my own. I have looked into rootworkers on rootworkers.org and am waiting to hear back. I've also scheduled a reading with cat.

I dated this guy for 4 years and 3months. We were planning on getting married. We're both in college and so we planned our engagement around our future plans. His mom was saving for the wedding, his grandmother gave him a ring for me. His family loves me like a daughter.

On April 22, 2012 I was confirmed in the Catholic Church so that we could be married by a priest like he wanted. Almost a week later I miscarried a child that we had not planned. We didnt know we were pregnant until I had the miscarriage.

On May 10th, he left me. He told me he knew we weren't permanent for at least a year, and had been trying to fall back in love with me but couldn't. I don't believe a word of any of this. I'd type in all the love letters he sent me within the past year, but I gave everything he gave me back to his mother. They were detailed. "I'll always love you" " I want to be with you forever". I can't have it in the house and I couldn't throw it away.

I'm interested in tying him to me. I have hair, no fluids. I need him to come back to me. I've been sick to my stomach for almost two months. Is there any product you'd recommend to someone with no real experience? I read and am interested in the lore of different crafts, but I've never practiced anything.

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:52 pm

It is best for you to get a 30 minute reading by one of the AIRR readers. Go to this site, www.readersandrootworkers.org. Pick one that you feel drawn to/comfortable with.

It will save you a lot of time and money, and you may also discuss with them how to proceed with what you have.

Once you have received your roadmap to proceed, you will be able to refer back to the necessary threads for help with what you need once you use authentic lucky mojo products.

Best wishes.

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:21 pm

I have a reading on Friday. But I'm seeing him on Wednesday. Anything I should do before I see him?

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:07 pm

I know this will sound cliche but as much as it hurts try not to show it. Show the wonderful beautiful woman that he fell in love with and do not argue or antagonize as that will only make the situation worse. See if you can collect any more personal concerns or items to use with your work.

Try to calm yourself before then. You are in a very emotional state right now, perhaps even rehearse the conversation you intend to have with him in front of the mirror, so you can see your own facial expressions as you express yourself. There are certain candle spells you can use to give yourself focus and clarity, utilize the search function to see what shows up.

Best wishes.

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:20 pm

I keep reading about binding. And people who won't do it because it's so strong and people change their minds. I'm not going to change my mind. How do I go about finding someone to do a powerful powerful powerful binding? I've read reviews on rootworkers but I'm not sure which one to use. It's a bit overwhelming

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:19 pm

nutter just remember to always get personal concerns, the smallest item can work in a pinch. Look at Lucky Mojo Reconciliation spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html), and consider starting a honey jar (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) on him first until the kit arrives. Alternatively, you can wait for your reader's recommendation. Good Luck.

If you reader recommends, here is link for the Nation Sack (http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html)

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:51 pm

We're getting coffee. I think I'll get it first and meet him somewhere. Would a straw or a coffee lid with some salvia on it be good? I can't get seman, I might be able to get hair.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:15 am

get hair
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:18 am

Anyone have any success stories to lift my spirits? It feels like a wound to the soul.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:25 am

Nutter, I know what you are feeling, trust me I know! Id bet more then half of the people on this site know what you are feeling. We all have gone through it, are going through it or just got out of it. In my personal experience reconcilation has happened in two ways . first- it happened within a few months of the break up, there was still talking and hanging out. the second was a total f-off break up, no communication avoided eachother when seen each out. Two years later they reached out and said hi and low be hold the feelings still there between us. Iv seen both cases in the world with ppl I know as well. So having no faith is not the answer. But neither is holding on an obsessing over it either. Personally I love the reconcilation spell kit with a honey jar. Helps get over past hurts, brings them back and the jar sweetens them to you. You can also have an AIRR reader set candles for you to back up the work. I personally dont do love work for myself other then little workings like dressing a letter, his clothing, a candle.. when it comes to love I get too attached and like you have a hard time seperating my emotions from the work, or might as well thinknig. I personally 99% of the time hire a worker when its a matter of the heart. Last tid bit of advice I can give you is that you currently are living in the worst case senario ( you break up and its over) and you are handling it, best case ( you get back together) things can only improve.

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:53 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Kittyluver --

A Cut and Clear spell is a spell that releases you from the person to whom you are attached. You can read a whole "Cut and Clear" web page from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice here, complete with spells and instructions:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Are there any cut and clear spells that don't require going outside naked :oops: My neighbors would be in shock! :shock:

It's time for me to do a cut and clear for this relationship!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:25 pm

I believe that the going out naked part is for the black walnut spell, not Cut and Clear. Cut and Clear can be done indoors in complete privacy.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

saratoga

Unread post by saratoga » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:53 am

hello to all
I have wanted to share some of my opinions here, since the reading I got from conjureman ali was really great and true.....what I did not like about it is you know for all of us at the certain moments it's hard to give up of someone especially if we really spent significant efforts, time and everything and suddenly something unexpected happens, of course that each of us will be confused and sorry. Trying to forget someone or move on from that person is hard, and varies, to me it will take a years. In my case I had to deal with long distance relationship with a man who has unsteady emotions, who loves me but his fears will not let him see things clearly. So he's backing up. No spell no work that I did worked, and that's something unbelievable to me, at least one thing should work...also, when I asked the reader can we try to do at least some kind of reconciliation since i really think that someone who is more professional can do it in the right way, I've never got any respond. Maybe some work is worthless to do, but at least to us with the broken hearts everything is a light and hope. All the besto to all of you ♥

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:38 am

Nothing worked for me either :/ I guess it just wasnt in the cards. Such a silly argument we had too, I just decided I guess he never cared for me in the same way. I really want to give the cut and clear a chance but I am scared that It won't work for me as well. I worry it's more of a mind of matter thing and I'm just no good at controlling my mind.

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:39 am

I've felt a kind of peace come over me since I sent my email reading information. I still miss him terribly, but I'm not as anxious as I was. I really hope my reader accepts my case, I guess that's what i'm most anxious about now. It's like waiting to hear back from a job application or a college application! The suspense is killing me!

Thanks for being a great board guys. I love the support everyone gives and gets here.

lovinlife1976

Unread post by lovinlife1976 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:41 pm

I got my cut and clear kit yesterday and I'm scared to death to use it. I'm going for it tonight though. It's just that he has been the only constant thing in my life ( good or bad) for the last four years. I got a reading and he told me to let it go. So I am....it's hard but I am going to do it. Will post results. wish me luck!! i need to let him go...*sigh* #lovehurtslikeamutha

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html) for support and strength during this work.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”