Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Nutter,

I would get a reading to see what is going on here. It is probably time to go back to the drawing board and reevaluate your plan. If things dont look good with you and this person getting back together, and there isnt much you can do to bring you back together...then it may be time to move on.

That's another piece of advice of a successful practitioner... Know when to move on. Sometimes the universes answer, God, or whatever higher being you believe says NO. The no may be bad now ,but sometimes it is just something better is going to come along or it for your own good.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Madame Pamita
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Madame Pamita » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:38 am

Overall:
1. Seek a reading and have a plan including have a timeline, and being flexible
2. Have faith in your work & get out there and don't forget to live your life
3. Be Realistic
4. And when you get this person back do not repeat what broke you and the person up in the first place.
5. Please do not stalk, call non stop, harass their girlfriend, drive by their house, etc All that makes you look even more crazy, and makes things worse
6. Overthinking and doubting is the number one killer of any kind of spellwork. It takes away from the energy of the spell. This includes constantly checking their facebook, or twitter.
7. Seize up any opportunity to get ahead... meaning if you can get their hair, or lay a trick down for them to come in contact it.
Great Advice - all of it! The only thing I would add to this is work *with* spirit - some people want to work against what spirit wants for us and this is like pushing a rock up a hill: you can do it, but it's awful hard work. If spirit has someone better for you, it's much easier, faster and a better result to go with the flow. Set your intention for your true love (instead of a specific person) and spirit will work with you to bring that true love in.
With love and light -
Madame Pamita, AIRR Member and HRCC Graduate and Apprentice #1704

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:12 am

It's just happened, so I'm not giving up hope just yet. I have a reading for friday, so we'll see what comes of it and if rootwork can help. You're right, I will have to set a deadline for how long i'm going to try to work on this. It was a long, wonderful relationship and I'm a firm believer in finding soemthing wonderful and never letting go-- but within reason.

I see signs everywhere. I'm a waitress and usually wait on people with his name (it's not a very common name at all), or I'll be thinking about a movie we love and the movie will randomly come on tv.

Can you see signs without rootwork being done? If not, is the universe just torturing me?

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Just wanted to drop by again and say thank you to the nice and hardworking staff at lucky mojo for getting my 12 oils out to me. :) Placed the order on 6/17 and received it 6/26. Cheeers*
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:21 pm

I think you can see signs without doing rootwork. But again, constantly questioning, doubting, and overthinking is the number one way of killing the work.

And I tell you...be realistic. Just because it was a wonderful long relationship doesnt mean its the right relationship for you. To me that really means nothing sometimes.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:51 am

Last year, I requested that lights be lit at Lucky Mojo as I tried to get into graduate school. I did get into a program, but it was not the program I wanted, so I rejected it and decided to wait another year.

This program only takes 8 people a year and honestly I had no reason to believe I could get in. But through a year of my own work using Lucky Mojo products and lights being set at Lucky Mojo altars, I found myself...on the wait list. Again. One month of work later, and finally, I got in. While this school never gives scholarships, I found myself the recipient of TWO scholarships totaling a substantial amount of money and had my loans accepted to cover the rest.

I couldn't be happier. This has been a project that has taken years to reach. It just proves that if you keep trying, and you use products from a company as amazing as Lucky Mojo, you can accomplish anything. I could've given up on my dreams long ago but it was the encouragement I received here that helped me along. I can't begin to express how utterly thankful I am.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Thank you for sharing your story, LilCassandra. I wish you the best of luck.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:05 pm

That's wonderful LilCassandra, keep up the good work and much success to you in your studies. Thank you for sharing!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:05 pm

That was a very inspiring story! Great news, and I wish you continued luck!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Congrats, I love hearing success stories,,Great Luck to you

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Awesome! I'm glad that you were able to fulfill your dreams and continue your education. Congrats and good luck!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Wonderful! Best of luck on all of your endeavors! :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:21 am

So here's what went down I get an order from Lucky Mojo for Follow Me Girl Bath Crystals right,so to make a long story short I get the Follow Me Boy Bath Crystals which would've been awesome had I been attracted to guys lol. Long story short I call up the store and spoke to a lovely lady I happen to forget her name but I told her my situation regarding the crystals and said that it was cool that I'd give it as a gift to a lady friend or something, that I'd just re-order the crystals when I order the Correspondence Course (I had my interview with Miss Cat who was awesome to talk to by the way) so lo and behold I took the advice by Miss Cat to do a Crown of Success Mojo which I did on Sunday that just passed and here it is Teusday and I look outside the door and I see an order fromr Lucky Mojo I open it because it's for me of course and lo and behold what do I see FOLLOW ME GIRL BATH CRYSTALS (owww). At this point I've come to learn not to doubt magick and it could be that Lucky Mojo has awesome customer service either which way I just finished opening the mail and I see bath crystals so you tell me. God Bless Everybody

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:42 pm

More signs. Not just customers I wait on, but now a few characters on tv share my guys name. It happens when I'm most down and feeling hopeless. Ive been taking it as a sign not to give up. I hope I'm not wrong. I'm trying to be as realistic as possible. Right now I'd count it as a success if he'd express interest in seeing me. One text that says "I miss you" is all I want. Small goals lead to bigger goals right? Baby steps.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:45 am

That was a very nice read, thank you for sharing it with us.
Joseph Magnuson

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:26 am

THANK YOU Lucky Mojo!!

All of my ordered items are getting here sooo quickly!!! Im excited!

Thank you so much!!!

JackieLove

joelgood1
HRCC Student

Unread post by joelgood1 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Thank you so much Lucky Mojo! I have been thoroughly impressed by the quality of products you have sent. The last two orders have been sent out extremely fast as well- which has been a pleasant additional surprise.

Blessings! Joel

babeluv916

Unread post by babeluv916 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Hi,

May you guys give me some tips when anoiting or dressing .. pls?

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:32 am

I agree!

The first time I wore Come to Me out at night, I had two guys take an interest in me..sitting down beside me and everything. That doesn't normally happen. I seemed to be more attractive than usual to people in general. Come to Me works better than the general Attraction oil for this... for me, anyway.

The second time I wore it, I just had a lot of girls smiling at me. For some reason. In a bar? Girls never smile at me! LOL

I've also worn it while interacting with guys through email or the internet, and I've had increased interest or interesting people contacting me.

Haven't used Follow Me Boy much in the way of just wearing it.

berrysmith

Unread post by berrysmith » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:10 am

I just clicked over from another site and figured I should take a look around. Like what I see so now I'm following you. Look forward to checking out your some of your posts again.

LongIslandConjure
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by LongIslandConjure » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:29 pm

I just opened my first bottle (there will be more in the future) of psychic vision oil. It's really amazing and inspiring. I can't get over how good this is. ---lighting my candle and shuffling my cards and getting down to business...
HRCC Student #1791G

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:48 pm

my favorite LM scent so far is Chupparosa. Amazing. Probably the best smelling fragrance I've ever come across. I could sniff the bottle all day, and probably have. :mrgreen:

Dancing Goat

Unread post by Dancing Goat » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:08 pm

I would like to thank Lucky Mojo Co. for such prompt service. I placed my order online on Thursday and had the package arrive Monday! That is impressive for a coast to coast order. I am pleased with every item I ordered and I can now get busy reading my copy of Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic. :D

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:58 am

I purchased the Fast Luck Spell Kit and it definitely worked! I performed the spell on a Monday and that week I hit $200 on a $10 CA scratch ticket, won tickets on KFOG to a concert, and keep getting parking spaces close to grocery stores. Yesterday, I bought a $5 ticket and won $10, then I bought a $10 ticket and won $50, and then I keep buying $10 tickets and kept winning $15, $20 and $25 which allowed me to enter these tickets into the CA lottery replay to try to win 80 free Strike it Rich tickets. I will let you know when (tee hee) I win the 80 tickets. So this is my third week since the spell and I have been luckier!

I found a $10 winner that someone dropped; and I also found a $10 Starbucks gift card on the ground at the farmer's market. Small things, but definitely working!

One more point, I am getting busier with my work! The Fast Luck Spell Kit really works! I spent 5 hours that day casting the spell and put a lot of energy into it and was exhausted after casting the spell! I rub my little mojo money bag that came with the kit when scratching the tickets and it works!

Ginger777

Unread post by Ginger777 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Last year I started to really research and experiment with hoodoo at my own pace, to what felt right to me at the time. I started off with burning my own vigil lights...3 fixed uncrossing candles which I used during 3 waning cycles of the moon.

After those three cycles, I began using fixed loved candles during every waxing cycle of the moon. I had my own petition paper in which stated EXACTLY what I wanted in a man and focused on this constantly, but not obsessing over it. I began this work in January and by September, I got exactly what I wanted. Couldn't be happier. Personally, I started out this way so I could learn to be confident and patient in my work without feeling overwhelmed by a complete spell kit as a newbie... I just know myself ;)

Now, I am at the point where I am learning to follow hoodoo to the "T" with the spell kits and its tradition, which is obviously the right way! As I look back on what I did, I feel I was testing myself and my abilities before I could take the next step with kits and true hoodoo preparations and traditions. Even though I took this route for MYSELF, I do recommend to use ALL of the products (incense, powders, crystals, washes, curios, image candles, etc...) for the best results in the correct tradition of hoodoo. LM products are awesome and highly recommended. So....that's my success story on candle burning.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Congrats Starcaster!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Thank you Tammie Lee

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:59 am

MY RESPECT, LOVE AND THANKS TO SAINT JOSEPH, who nurtured Jesus Christ and has so kindly helped me nurture those I love. Beloved St. Joseph I am indebted, humbled and in awe of your paternal kindness and love.

BELOVED SAINT PATRICK, Patron Saint of Engineering, my gratitude is endless as I thank you for smiling upon me and granting my wish. I am indebted, and humbled and in awe of your kindness and love.

The applications deadline for my nephews Engineering Masters Scholarship were closed, deadline was gone last month! (he hadn't got a yes from the university so he couldnt apply for the scholarship)That didn't stop me, after all - this is for a higher good! I started the work anyway, after the 2nd day of my work > they opened the applications for him only! On the 4th day they called him for the interview that same day, I drove him to get him there, prior to leaving I did the 4th-day-prayer-work ... and all the way there in the car said prayers to these beloved saints :o MY NEPHEW THOUGHT I WAS TOTALLY NUTS :lol:
My nephew came out of inteview NOT happy. He said "I don't think they liked me." :cry: My inner psychic said "Nope I'm not giving up!" So doubled-up the energy of my work when I got home.

THE FOLLOWING DAY (5th DAY) he got a call to say he'd been awarded it! (50 people shortlisted from 700 applications and only 2 places available - OMG)
He doesn't think I'm nuts now :lol: now I've done the work for him specifically, rather than a client, oh boy he's respectful of this work :)

Well that's the wonderful magic of LM and it's products ... and ofcourse all its wonderful people :lol:

Love and blessings to all
A very happy MagicTinkerbell
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:04 am

Being an impatient person, I usually get my LM products from authorized sellers on ebay or other sites. This time ordering directly from LM was the only way to get a certain product I need. So I have FINALLY placed a direct order with LM and feel sooo excited! I believe a few of the items can be used toward products needed for the course in case I ever decide to go that route. I can't wait to receive my order!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 am

That is awesome! Congrats on your great work; I'm sure your nephew will be a believer now :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

SimoneWoodward

Unread post by SimoneWoodward » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:52 am

Congratulations to you and your nephew!! That is wonderful news!!

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Awww thank you lovelies :D
Blessings to you
MagicTinkerbell
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:25 am

Congratulations on that awesome work!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:48 am

Great news, magictinkerbell! I'm glad St. Joseph and St. Patrick came through for you.

Calesta

Unread post by Calesta » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:22 pm

My partner and I are pagan, so we might not have immediately thought of petitioning St. Expedite. However, when we have, we have used information from the Lucky Mojo site and materials from Luck Mojo Curio Company as well as from local sources. Recently, some problems with our vehicle came to a head--it needed very expensive repairs, the air conditioning was not working during an exceptionally hot summer, and we were especially worried because I am currently not employed. My husband petitioned St. Expedite and started wearing his medal, asking for a resolution to the vehicle problem. We ended up getting another vehicle, at only a few thousand more than what the most urgent repairs would have cost, we got an unexpectedly high trade-in value for the "broken" vehicle, which wad driven to the car dealership with NO problems, we got not only a credit approval but a reduction in payments, and it appears that it will be a more useful vehicle with better mileage! Thanks to St. Expedite and to Lucky Mojo--I bought the pound cake yesterday and it's on the altar today, and I'll be buying more supplies from LMCC soon as well as consulting the site and recommending it to others.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:55 am

Thanks Heidi, you are brilliant.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Jai1216

Unread post by Jai1216 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:53 pm

I hope this is the correct place to add my success story - I know how difficult it can be to keep the threads orderly.

I can add this testimony about Come To Me oil since this "work" is already manifested. The first 2 oils I ever bought were Psychic Vision Oil and Come To Me oil. Admittedly, I have not used FMB oil, but I just purchased some - so I do want to come back to this thread to give my testimonial for comparison at a later date.

My purpose of using CTM oil was to attract men in July 2012. I had no target in mind. I just knew Spirit told me to get some of it. I used it for about 3 weeks. I noticed that this guy who works in an office near me started to come out of his shell. I was not even attracted to him initially; he barely even stood out in a crowd to me. But since using the oil, it's like I *see* him now. He just looks so attractive. He revealed to me (after he came up to me and gave me his phn #) that he has always noticed me and liked me from day 1. He was just too nervous and intimidated to initiate a conversation, but one day he just "felt the need to do it." (His own words, not mine). So, the CTM oil worked out for the good in both of us. The oil caused him to step forward, and when he did, the veil lifted from my eyes to see the real him. I did attract other guys too, but this guy is the pick of the litter.

On whatever day it was that he gave me his #, I already was awaiting an order for Attraction oil, Queen Elizabeth oil, and Look Me Over oil to add some heat. But, I am in a situation now where I do not really need the Attraction and LMO oils much in my love life, unless I want to work on someone new. This guy is already attracted and pays attention to me. I know I can still work with QE oil (yummy).

So, I now know why I was led to this oil. I will move on to work with some love oils (for dating) that would be good for us. I am just taking my time with this. But, the point is, I would have never seen potential in this person without using the CTM oil.

People in the forum often ask, "Well, can you use CTM oil to attract someone old, new? Unknown?" My answer is, it might go both ways. You just need to state your petition upon application. Yes, I already knew this person (and now that I think about it, I had been introduced to him 3x lol), but he is a new lover who I am learning.

However, the oil also worked on another guy who I've known for 2 yrs. He started to visit me and call more. Sometimes, "come to me" might mean just that, if you do not state your wish. I mean, I have used the oil to get someone to return my text msg lol. Yes, I am learning the ways of hoodoo thru reading, but a lot of this just make sense to me intuitively, you know? I swear I was a rootworker in a previous life! LOL.

I just want to say thank you and I look forward to using more products.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:36 pm

She is, indeed!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Thanks for ordering direct with us. We love our ebay sellers, but for a complete stock of all products, you ought to try what some call "The Mother Ship." :-)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

QueenG

Unread post by QueenG » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Wonderful isn't it? I have been using it for a while and I continue to get lots of attention from men and women :) Each time I step into a room, they stop and stare, where ever i go, they stop and stare, the men fall over themselves and the women are very nice and friendly towards me.
I have an instant captive audience each and every time!

It was fascinating to see when i first started using the oils last year and am still fascinated to this day!

I took mine up a few notches and created a lethal mixture of follow me boy (it has the most amount in it), love me, look me over, bewitching, attraction oil and come to me.

Love it, Love it, Love it!!! :D :D

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:12 pm

I have Come to Me, but haven't really used it. Am I understanding correctly that it can be used to attract friends? I don't want to attract a lover or anything, just some friends, or would Attraction work better?

Queen Enchantress

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Most of my greatest success has been with Kiss Me Now and Look Me Over oils. I used Come To me oil on two separate guys and it did exactly what it was meant to. It drew both of them to me. The oil seems to produce subtle results though unlike Look Me Over and Kiss Me Now. I didn’t really like the smell of Come To Me, but the results were pretty decent especially when using it with a honey jar. The guys seem to keep getting drawn to me on and off. I’m still seeing effects from the work now and it’s been two years. The guys always call me sweet and treat me “sweetly” which is out of their characters and I guess that’s the result of the honey jars. I also get attention from women when wearing Come To Me such as them being super nice and smiley. :P

I haven’t used Follow Me Boy yet. I’ve always heard good things about it though.

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:44 am

Ive had Hoodoo herb and root magic for over a year now and have been using the oils for months but ive only thought of submitting a testimonial now,which is alittle silly to me because this book is still a constant source of reference for me and the oils have dramatically improved certain areas of my life where I have had just no luck.Im thinking of buying some oils for my little brother and my mom now though i dont know how theyll take it because though my mom is familiar with, and has used folk catholic magic from our culture, i dont know if the oils would cross a certain line for her but i have a feeling shell come around to it, knowing she has never been the rigid orthodox religious type.

Im really interested in taking the correspondence course now, i think thats my next move. I really admire and love how Miss Cat treats her work, and runs her company with a deep respect and acknowledgement for the historical and cultural origins of Hoodoo, which is evident in everything from the beautiful labels, to the articles on southern blues music which she makes available on this forum. I feel, though i cant be completely sure, that some spiritualist personnas out there on the web wear their adeptness or certification in a magical tradition outside their own, simply as a shiny badge on their magician robe but have no consideration for responsible cultural exchange.

Thank you LM and Cat and AIRR for changing my life!

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:17 am

I'd like to thank this company for the wonderful customer service you have provided. There have been times where I ordered one oil, and received another- I called and the matter was resolved and I was sent the proper product within a day, and was allowed to keep the product I'd accidentally received.

On such occasions that I've called to check on the orders I've placed, I've only ever received helpful and kind words, and at times the people working and responding to the calls have gone above and beyond to make sure that everything is in order.

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:56 pm

I just wanted to pass on a little success story that includes a trick I tried on a whim.

I had been having trouble with my on again off again lover. He was driving me nuts with his wandering eye and his other woman. So, I kept a small bottle of LM oils on me at all times for whenever we happened to be on, or when I snuck to his house to lay tricks. ;)

One day, after having a bit of fun, I found one of his hairs, which happened to still have some of his semen on it. So, chuckling to myself I took the hair and placed it in my bottle of oils. As I did I said "I am putting you in here (target) and there you will stay. You belong to me and no other woman". I placed the bottle in the drawer where I kept his honey jar and then completely forgot about it.

Now, thanks to a combination of an LM break up kit and some patience he finally started flying right! And his wandering eye?? Gone! He can't stand the other woman now! She still tries to talk to him but he just blows her off. He did it today in front of me when we ran into her at the store! LOVE IT!!!!

The oils I used were LM's Come to Me, Stay with Me, Love Me, Follow Me Boy and Fires of Love! Awesome stuff!! Thanks LM!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:56 pm

That is great to hear! :D Out of curiosity which oil did you placed his hair in?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Thanks Papa_Newt! I used a mixture of the ones I listed above. I used 13 drops of each of Come to Me, Stay with Me, Love Me, Follow Me Boy and Fires of Love. I got a small bottle with a stopper and used a cleansed coffee stirrer straw to drop the oils in the bottle. It gave me enough for a few door handle tricks and then when I saw the hair I just got the urge to put it in the bottle. :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:23 am

Thnaks for the testimonial Emjae. That is great news. Sounds like those products are really working for you! :)
Joseph Magnuson

significant

Unread post by significant » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:26 am

Emjae I'm glad you do it with LM oils
I hope to be so lucky when I received my shipment :)

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:48 pm

I am sure you will Natasha! I think the most important part was I was able to do it, do it with conviction and then forget about it. That mind set and those incredible oils are what made it possible. Believe me, I was out the day God handed out patience. I have had success in other works but it was slow coming due to over thinking the situation. You should do fine.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 am

I'm glad that everything worked out for you Emjae. Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:34 am

Congrats!

illwinds

Unread post by illwinds » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:20 am

I was so happy to be introduced to Lucky Mojo via a class in Second Life. This shop offers the most diverse inventory of products and the one time I had to contact the store directly, they were so helpful and pleasant. I hope to visit the shop one day in person.

Jodie

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:43 am

Jodie: That was a very nice and thoughtful testimonial of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company. Thank you for sharing it with us and welcome to the forums!
Joseph Magnuson

Earthwitch

Unread post by Earthwitch » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:14 am

I super triple Miss Tammie Lee's post. Crown of success ( which I am running low on), Money drawing, Steady Work and Van, van oil. These are my staples. I am still waiting to take Miss Cat class, but all orders have been right on time. Miss Cat shoots from the hip sometimes but I think we need that. I am working on building up my candle and curio supply now. LM is my go to, be all .

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:03 pm

That is great to hear, Earthwitch! Hope to see you in the Course some day soon! :)
Joseph Magnuson

Cynthia55

Unread post by Cynthia55 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:55 pm

I had to do some difficult work over August-October. It really took the wind out of me for awhile, but I am happy to report that it was a success - and yes, I did use several Lucky Mojo products in the process.

I have been having problems with a co-worker for going on 5 to 6 years now. I didn't want to Hot Foot her and I was out of the powder...but, ok, I'll admit I did visualize it. I had also told the boss that it was her or me. I was tired of being bullied, intimidated, and harassed at work, but for some reason when a co-worker told me that she also was being manipulated, I got a little braver.

It finally escalated to where she quit - after a huge and scary scene between her and I. She quit on the first full moon of August, and I hoped I was out of the woods with her. Then my co-worker and I began to feel that she was not through with us.

The former co-worker began to spread it far and wide how horrible of person I was to work with, how she regretted quitting. She had them calling me at work, baiting me with questions. One old lady screamed at me, "We're cancelling and we won't be back!" People were asking my boss and co-worker about it, hinting that the business was going to be affected, etc. This carried on for atleast once a week, sometimes more, for about 2 months.

I only do this stuff as a last resort, not very often.

I started off with the freeze out lemon with a chunk of alum to shut her up, did quite a little bit of candle magic, used some Stop Gossip oil in these rituals and threw the remains in the river. The wax remains of the black candle I burned on the October full moon showed 2 women attached back to back, which I interpreted to show the 2 personalities my co-worker had exhibited - one to the public, the other in private.

I burned Bats Blood incense and Crucible of Courage incense. Its the first time I had tried Lucky Mojo's loose incense, but I'll attest here, its burns great and smells divine!

Finally the remaining co-worker began to speak out and responded to a just a few people that continued to come in and refer to me as "that bitch" or something similar. She told them that our former co-worker was violent, threw a temper tantrum and quit.

I continued my workings and finally, by the end of October, we had begun to notice a change.

No longer were folks asking "where is 'so and so'. The old lady that screamed at me called back, made 2 appointments and acted like nothing had happened! A month later, the 4th moon since she quit, they seem to have forgotton all about her! Don't even remember her!

A spirit of peace, joy, and understanding has broken out all over the place and it seems that the veil has been lifted from people's eyes! We have a new employee. She is FUN and professional.

Well, honestly, I'm not exaggerating! Its hard for even me to believe!

I used Chinese Wash in my home twice during this endeavor. I should have tried it at work but didn't even think of it until now! I also used the 9 herb bath for cleansing after all workings were done.

November 9 brought the birth of my second grandson. I just got back from visiting the Ozarks to see him, my daughter, my other little grandson, and son-in-law over Thanksgiving. I took a copy of Ozark Magic and Folklore to read during quiet times at the home they recently moved into in the woody mountains of southern Missouri. It was my first visit there.

AND the new baby looks like me! Yup, that's what they're saying! (The first one looks just like his daddy.) I had an awesome time!

So things are going GREAT for me and I am still contemplating applying to take Cat's course in the near future!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Thanks for posting, Cynthia. I'm glad that things worked out for you.

Keyumdi

Unread post by Keyumdi » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:46 pm

I used Lucky Mojo Hindu Grass Oil on a yellow candle for a friend who was stuck between a rock and a hard place. The minute the candle was finished, she found a way out.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:31 pm

In trying to think positive about bigger issues I am currently working on, I will mention a few spells I've done that have worked....

I did 2 freezer spells on 2 girls I wanted to stay away from a certain guy. They both seemed to have stopped doing what I wanted them to stop doing. The funniest one was the first girl, kept wanting to do her homework in my guy's office, and it drove me insane. And she would be trying to talk to him all the time, I mean ALL THE TIME. So I did a freezer spell on her, and the owner somehow found out what she was doing and told her she is not allowed to do her homework in there anymore and is not allowed to hang out around our department unless she has work to do, and to do it and go back to her department. He apparently also told her to stop dressing like hoozie, which is funny because part of my petition for the spell was for her to stop dressing so slutty LOL. The other girl has also since backed off.

Before I found LM I had found some spell on a site to put rice in a tea cup, filled with different coins, meant to draw money. A few weeks later I got a $2 raise.

I made up my own little money spell when I was a super super super newbie here with a dollar bill soaked in some money drawing and wealthy way oils in a small glass bottle that sits in my bedroom. Ever since, my budget always seems to work itself out perfectly even when I hit a 'snag'. It somehow always works out to me having left over money.

there could be a few more I am forgetting. I am doing other work very important to me that seem to be close to manifesting. I should have some bigger success stories soon :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Customer Testimonials”