• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:57 am

Spells to Make a Spouse Comply with Partner's Sexual Fetish

Spells to Make a Spouse Comply with Partner's Sexual Fetish

Unread postby Rebecca_Alley » Fri May 18, 2012 4:21 am

It's been a long time since I have asked advice and I don't know if I will get answered this time but I am going ot give it a go. I have a male wanting to have his wife to have sex with other men so he can watch them. The rub is that she is very religious so the odds are against it. Should I do one of the sex spells with a twist? Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Rebecca Alley
Student #512

PS: Thank you for your direction Cat and I sent in my oil the last homework assignment I should have is the mojo hand or bag. But what or which ever one you want me to do I will do. And I put this question under this heading because I thought it most approptiate. I hope it is.
Rebecca Alley
Rebecca_Alley
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 3:54 am
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to make a wife comply with her husband's sexual fetish

Unread postby aura » Fri May 18, 2012 7:47 am

Hi Rebecca_Alley,

firstly: have you done any divination to see if it's even possible to obtain the desired end result in this situation? I'd check it out because many non-religious women wouldn't even be up for banging another guy in front of their hubby - let alone a religious one! And odds are that if this isn't one of her natural sexual kinks, you'll have to find an almost irresistable partner for the lady or have some serious will-bending going.

If it can be done according to your reading, then doll-baby work could be an effective adjunct to your ''sex spell with a twist''. The man can keep that doll baby in his underwear drawer and talk and love it up, telling her what he wants and how he wants it - being as graphic as possible in his description. If he can collage a picture of his naked wife onto one of the naked guys from a porn mag (and maybe make 3-4 of those photos with different guys) he could wrap the dolly in those photos when he's not working it. He can even ''feel up'' the baby doll (particularly if she's anatomically correct and made of plastic) with a combination of Fires of Love and I Dominate My Woman to get her aroused and ready to her man's will and desires: http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... woman.html

Mundanely, open discussion of the subject between the two partners would be advised as well since threesomes, foursomes and moresomes can get ''uncomfortable'' if they aren't talked about aforehand. Ground rules of dos, don'ts and general sexual etiquette for all involved need to be clear before things begin in the interests of it being mutually satisfying for all.

Best of luck, and keep posted for others' contributions to this thread.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
_____________________________
Thank-you St-Joseph of Cupertino
User avatar
aura
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3002
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:24 pm
Location: Laverlochère, Québec
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to make a female ......

Unread postby GoddessMojo » Fri May 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Also, may I suggest you do some research into actual cuckoldry and it's dynamics within a relationship. Generally, the desire for it is far more powerful and real than the reality of it.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.
GoddessMojo
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:16 am
Location: New Orleans, LA
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to make a female ......

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat May 19, 2012 3:00 am

I love Aura's answer! So funny but true. Religious or not someone would not be open to this.

In addition to her recommendations if the reading is a go. I would do a sweet jar. Perhaps a sweet jar geared towards her being willing to engage in something you want. So you may want to get a sweet jar with five finger grass, or even an influence honey jar spell kit.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 5443
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to make a female ......

Unread postby Rebecca_Alley » Sat May 19, 2012 3:50 am

yes I do understand cuckholdery because I am a Mistress or a Domme however you would like to put it here lol. And it sounds to me like that is what this situation is or what he wants it to be. And I love the advice thank you all so much. I will go and do what has been suggested with the divination first and then if it is favorable go on and do the honey jar and so forth. I wass thinking that but wanted some advice. so thank you and I will let you all know how oit's going.

Rebecca
#512
Rebecca Alley
Rebecca_Alley
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 3:54 am
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to make a female ......

Unread postby KhonsuMes » Sat May 19, 2012 9:26 am

Very interesting post and great advice from aura, as always.

I very much agree that talking this out mundandely is important here. When folks play it should always be Safe, Sane and Consensual, and when you have more than 2 there is gping to be more to be consensual about.

In addition to the dollbaby and honey approaches, you could using three lodestones - especially since/if the third partner here will be a stranger to the couple.
KhonsuMes
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Trick to make a female ......

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat May 19, 2012 10:28 am

Lots of good advice on this thread; I especially liked Aura's neat and elegant spell. I've nothing to add, except that during my frisky years, I only got frisky when I felt safe. As a professional domme, I'm sure you know this -- safewords and safe sex and all that. Tend to that spiritually, too, with Crucible of Courage and Tranquility work on the woman.

Then recommend Fire of Love work for both partners after each play-party, to keep man and wife comfortable together.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
User avatar
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2897
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:56 am
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to make a female ......

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat May 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Interesting to MissMichaele
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
User avatar
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 6393
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 11:53 am
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to make a female ......

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat May 19, 2012 11:35 pm

I think the recommendation of crucible courage is definitely a great one. Let us know how it goes.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 5443
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to make a wife comply with her husband's sexual fetish

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun May 20, 2012 8:05 am

Rebecca, i agree with Aura that your thinking on this may be askew. The woman' being "religious" is entirely aside from the issue. There are and have been religions and cultic hierarchies in which either total male domination or group sex per se have been normative. By setting up "religion" as your straw man, you will waste energy that should, theoretically, be directed against the target.

For threesomes without a darkly controlling connotation, see the three-nail spell in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" under the heading for "Coffee." This is an old conjure spell for a woman who wants two men, but it could be made to work for any threesome.

However, again, Aura is spot-on in noting that sexual imprinting is often hard-wired at a young age and some people will stick with what their genes and environment have led them to accept as comfortable, no matter how "typical" or "unusual" those practices may be with respect to the middle of the human bell curve. To try to force someone to accept becoming the object of another's voyeurism may be tantamount to forcing someone to engage in heterosexuality if they are gay -- in other words, an uncomfortable fit that will, in time, be discarded openly or worked around secretly. What you want is not only the power to control or convince the wife, but also a satisfactory outcome, and by satisfactory, i mean that (A) she will comply with his fetish and (B) that she will remain his wife.

Follow My Girl, I Dominate My Woman, Essense of Bend-Over, Controlling, Compelling, and Influence products would be the recommended choices for coercing this work -- but as noted by Aura, a divination ought to proceed the work, to determine the potential for a satisfactory outcome through mutual agreement rather than coercion, in which case using spells of passion and courage, as recommended by Michaele, would be a simpler choice.
catherine yronwode
User avatar
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13656
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:09 pm
Location: Forestville, California
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to make a wife comply with her husband's sexual fetish

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 20, 2012 10:09 am

This is a highly complex situation and the resulting conversation serves as an excellent instructional for all workers facing these same predicaments on behalf of clients. The amount of emotions involved here is heavy-duty. Rebecca, I saw your original asking in the Course Group and am very glad you decided to post this on the forums.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
User avatar
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:38 pm
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Gender: Male

Re: Trick to make a wife comply with her husband's sexual fetish

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun May 20, 2012 10:23 am

Since you are a student of cat, <congratulations> Rebecca; you probably know your way around the Lucky Mojo's website, however,I will point you to cat's recommended conjures here:

Follow Me Girl < http://www.luckymojo.com/followmegirl.html >
I Dominate My Woman < http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... woman.html >
Essence of Bend-Over < http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html >
Controlling < http://www.luckymojo.com/products-controlling.html >
Compelling < http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html >
Influence < http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html >
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
User avatar
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 6393
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 11:53 am
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to Make a Wife Comply with Her Husband's Sexual Fetish

Unread postby Rebecca_Alley » Tue May 22, 2012 5:37 am

Well it took me a while to get back to you all cause I couldn't remember my password and had to keep at it til I found my welcome email that had the username and password in it lol. I so thank you all for your very responsible and informative responses. I knew it was an awfully big bite to chew when I agreed to TRY to come up witih something. I told him if there is a way it would be hoodoo lol.

And I was considering all those products you mentioned jwmcclin except for a couple cause I didn't know about the follow me girl one only the boy one oops! And the same for you Cat those are what I was thinking as well.

And everyone I told him that this may not work because it depends on how strong in her faith she is and in her up bringing. I have let him know because of it it may not work but we could give it a go if he still wanted to and he is all for it. But then he asked me how long would it last and I haven't answered him yet because that really remains up in the air. Just getting her to that point is one thing but how it goes and everything else will make a huge difference in whether it will happen again and I need to tell him that as wellk as tell him how he should treat her like a Queen and very very special before during and after this kind of thing happens cause she needs to feel that from him. So she doesn't feel like a whore. I have to tell ya I'm not real thrilled with doing this although I oculd use a little bit of money I search my soul and think of things from my past and it really hurts to put this woman in a situation like this against her will. I kinda feel like I';m assisting in her rape or molestation or something. For one thing if she is really deep in her faith than she could go into a deep depression from the guilt afterwards and end up leaving him and so on.

So what do you all think? Since I feel this way I should probably not do the spell/trick right?

Rebecca Alley 512
Rebecca Alley
Rebecca_Alley
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 3:54 am
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to Make a Wife Comply with Her Husband's Sexual Fetish

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue May 22, 2012 5:53 am

If you don't want to do it, then don't. Your negative feelings about this type of work would probably make it less effective anyway. Personally, I think that people that indulge in less mainstream sexual practices shouldn't get married without disclosing their desires and preferences, then expect their spouses to just go along.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
User avatar
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3544
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 10:11 am
Location: Marysville WA
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to Make a Wife Comply with Her Husband's Sexual Fetish

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Tue May 22, 2012 6:39 am

Rebecca_Alley wrote:I kinda feel like I';m assisting in her rape or molestation or something.


That sounds a little like a death-rattle to me. I'm certainly not sure I could muster up to make a proper go at a spell if I had that level of reservation about it. It sounds like the best thing would be to politely step away from this one.

I'm with Mama Micki; this isn't the kind of thing you should discuss after the fact. I know married couples that live happily with more unusual arrangements than this, but everybody was onboard from the get-go.
Two-Headed Doctor
User avatar
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: Memphis, TN
Gender: Male

Re: Trick to Make a Wife Comply with Her Husband's Sexual Fetish

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue May 22, 2012 9:12 am

Rebecca_Alley wrote:I kinda feel like I';m assisting in her rape or molestation or something.
Mister Hob wrote:That sounds a little like a death-rattle to me. I'm certainly not sure I could muster up to make a proper go at a spell if I had that level of reservation about it. It sounds like the best thing would be to politely step away from this one.


Rebecca_Alley, even aside from the effect of your emotions on the success of this spell -- you're stepping on your own conscience. Not everyone who does evil is a sadistic bully; some of them are "only following orders" with dread, trepidation and shame. Don't be one of them. Just because you're a human being and deserve better.

(No, I am not retracting my previously stated position on sexual adventure; not even a little bit. But FREE AND INFORMED CONSENT IS EVERYTHING.)

Miss Michaele
User avatar
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2897
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:56 am
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to Make a Wife Comply with Her Husband's Sexual Fetish

Unread postby Rebecca_Alley » Sat May 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Yes because of several personal reasons that keep haunting me when ever I consider what or how ot go about doing this spell/trick I am going to have to turn this person down because I have the opposite energies in me than the energies needed for the trick. I would sabotoge it in the making of it. And I apprecitate all the suggestions and they were right in line with what I had already had in mind but my past wont let me do it. I have no problems with domination or anything like that heck I'm a Fem Domme myself lol but in this case the energies or whatever you choose to call it are not wanting me to go there so that is that,

Thank you all for your help and guidance.

Rebecca Alley
#512
Rebecca Alley
Rebecca_Alley
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 3:54 am
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to Make a Wife Comply with Her Husband's Sexual Fetish

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat May 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Rebecca_Alley wrote:I would sabotoge it in the making of it.


Well -- hmm -- sometimes that's precisely what needs to be done. That's why Double Cross products were invented. :?

In complete innocense,

Miss Michaele
User avatar
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2897
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:56 am
Gender: Female

Friend's husband wants only group sex

Unread postby remember_the_wolves » Wed May 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Hello I have a friend who has been in a relationship with the same man for 4 years. They have a 2 year old together and there are 2 older children from previous relationships, all under the same roof. The Man is a stay-at-home dad while my friend(a woman) is the bread winner. My friend loves her man very much. She has presently opened up to me about her man not only wanting a 2nd woman to share their bed but he wants to live a lifestyle of a porn star. At this point she has complied with her man's need for a second woman on a regular basis and does enjoy that experience, but it is not enough. He wants all of their sexual partners to have group sex. I do not pass judgment on my friend. I just want to help her get her man under control. I know he has Adult ADHD and lost his father in his adolescence. They are best friends, and she will not leave him. He was straightforward with my friend about his needs. What would be the best route to take / work to get him under control?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Wed May 30, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Grammar, spelling, clarity
remember_the_wolves
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:51 pm
Location: Placerville, CA
Gender: Female

Re: Friend's husband wants only group sex

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu May 31, 2012 12:36 am

I would get a reading to see if you are suppose to be involved in this situation

www.readersandrootworkers.com

And it sounds like this is YOUR issue not hers. If you dont pass judgement on your friend, and she doesnt have an issue with this, then why is it any your business.

Also, do you have the consent of your friend. I mean you could be doing some damage here.

Start with a reading.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 5443
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender: Female

Re: Friend's husband wants only group sex

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu May 31, 2012 6:21 am

It sounds like your friend doesn't mind an occasional threesome, but doesn't want to share her man all the time. Ask her what she would like to happen. Does she want her husband to limit these encounters? Stop them for a while? Get off his behind and get a job so he has something else to think about?

Also, how is the guy's sexual life affecting the kids, when they see strange women in their parent's bed?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
User avatar
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3544
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 10:11 am
Location: Marysville WA
Gender: Female

Re: Friend's husband wants only group sex

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu May 31, 2012 7:25 am

You might pass these threads on to your friend, if she is not happy with her situation:


Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
User avatar
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2897
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:56 am
Gender: Female

Re: Friend's husband wants only group sex

Unread postby remember_the_wolves » Thu May 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Thanks for the helpful resources. Yes I have her consent or I would not have posted the question in the forum. Again my friend and her man do not have threesomes at their home because of the children. They were mentioned because she feels locked in because she has a child with her man. Swinging her problem; it's that he was given a chance and openly tells her: 1. That she will never be enough woman for him; he needs more. 2. He wants the pornstar, orgy, harem. She loves him but is not down for group sex like that and has talked to him several times. I talk to her about tying his nature to her. What about dominating him to get back in line with what is realistic for their relationship? Her man was somewhat set free like a kid in a candy store because of some freedom they both experience but he was not attentive or interested in her because he was on his own page. She just wants to rope him in get him under control. So back to the original question : what would be the best route / work together on him on her page.
remember_the_wolves
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:51 pm
Location: Placerville, CA
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to Make a Wife Comply with Her Husband's Sexual Fetish

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Good for you Rebecca. If something makes you uncomfortable that may be spirit guiding you.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
User avatar
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 4418
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Trick to Make a Wife Comply with Her Husband's Sexual Fetish

Unread postby stelz » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:35 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Good for you Rebecca. If something makes you uncomfortable that may be spirit guiding you.


Totally agree. I'm no expert but I don't think magical ethics are any different from regular ethics. If she was into doing this kind of thing, she'd probably be doing it already. I'm sure her husband has dropped hints. I wouldn't attempt to make anybody do something like that who wasn't into it, magically or otherwise. You could still do the divination if you have any doubts, though.

And totally agree with Miss Cat that it's not religion - people often convert to another religion, or get religion, or stop having religious beliefs altogether, but sexuality seems to gel at a young age and stay the same. I think it's hardwired.
User avatar
stelz
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:21 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Trick to Make a Wife Comply with Her Husband's Sexual Fetish

Unread postby Rebecca_Alley » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:22 am

Thank you all for all your input and I am very happy with my decision with not doing it. I had plenty of bad stuff happen to me during my years and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. To each their own. Thank you all again so very much. And don't think I wouldn't do a dark trick lol I just couldn't do this one.
Rebecca Alley
Rebecca_Alley
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 3:54 am
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Gender: Female



  • Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

  • Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link