Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
JayDee
HRCC Graduate
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Once you have the desired results you can work the jar less to keep the results. Rather then 3 times a week you can do it once a week or once a month. that way you never need to restart the work its always working.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

SAPPHIRE22

Unread post by SAPPHIRE22 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:43 pm

i made a honey jar today..with both our hair and his semen and our name paper,,put it in the honey jar..on top i used coconut oil and olive oil to anoint the candle,,pink and white candle,,is that ok?..and the candle burned quickly, i ended up usung 3 in less than an hour, is that ok? a sign? please help..

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:29 am

So you used three candles in a row on top of the honey jar? You don't have to do that, you know. You can just burn one per day until you see some movement in the spell, then go to burning a candle on top one to three times a week.

As for what the candle signs mean, here's a link to the LM webpage on reading signs in candleburning:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

missy31

Unread post by missy31 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:05 pm

Hello everyone,

I have been burning a honey jar for Reconciliation for 10 days now.

The first two candles burned completly down with no residue left over at all. The rest of my candles had wax left over.

Today when burning my candle I noticed that it went out, then when I looked back up it re-lit it self. It was a strong flame and stayed lit for a long time and it also burned down all of the left over wax residue from the other candles.

I got a reading from a root worker who said I need to let this relationship go, but all candles that I have lit for this relationship has contrdicted anything she said.

I have read that a free standing candle with no left over residue is a good sign.

I am totally confused. I started the work before the reading and I am not a quitter so I will see the spell out. Are there any root workers out there that can take a 10 min reading on short notice.

I can not afford the hold they put on your card on the Hoodoo line. Thank you for any responses.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:35 am

Hi missy31,

keep in mind that your rootworker said that you need to let the relationship go; that doesn't necessarily mean the reconciliation work won't be successful, it simply means that even if you bring this person back they may just not be a compatible long-term partner for a number of possible different reasons which your reading may or may not have delved into.

As is the general rule with all reconciliation work, you probably set yourself a time limit within which to work on your goal. (He'll be back by labour day or by Xmas or in 6 mos for example) If you are still within that pre-established time limit and all the spell-work is turning out well as you say, then by all means keep working on your jar. If that limit has expired, given the advice you've been given already, then move on.

And do consider that even if you do get what you want, it may just not be what you need.

Perhaps a tea/spiritual bath made of equal parts yarrow flowers and fennel seed, three anise pods, an eigth part sage and a slice of solomon seal root can help you better see exactly what's occuring and how to best approach the situation.

Here are the links to those herbs:
http://www.herb-magic.com/yarrow-flower.html (for psychic clarity and courage)
http://www.herb-magic.com/fennel-seed.html (for womens' courage)
http://www.herb-magic.com/star-anise.html (for psychic clarity and insight)
http://www.herb-magic.com/sage.html (wisdom in decision-making)
http://www.herb-magic.com/solomons-seal-root.html (more wisdom in your decision-making)

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

missy31

Unread post by missy31 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:46 am

Hi Aura, thanks for the advise, it was helpful. I just started the spell last week and I do have a limit on it and the person. If still no improvement I plan to move on. Thanks again.

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:33 am

first I need to ask if the worker was an AIRR ask that for validity, not that others cant be but we only speak of theirs as we can support the claim. Also for candles I have had a similar experience, perhaps Im wrong but what I noticed was they burn and reflect whats going on. I had a worker burn em for me and one day they went from obsticale to they would not light or stay lit and my reader told me to move on. the reading was id have to take a leap of faith in this relationship. It didnt work out. Though I tend to find that candles area great way to judge a situation. Did yo btw ask the reader if magic would change the situation, that could be the diff.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

missy31

Unread post by missy31 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Hi J82, I did not ask if magic would change the situation because she was insistant on me leaving this situation. She is AIRR worker and I understand what she was telling me. She said that I feel like I don't deserve a good man because of something that happened in my past. She said I could if I wanted to try and figure out what that was but it wasn't necessary. While only part of that is true I let her know that I knew what part of my life was negative. As a teenager I had an older boyfriend who pyshically abused me and because of this I swore never to be in another relationship like this again. I however did not recognize that there are different types of abuse. I am not quite ready yet to walk away, so I will try magic for my set time frame and if it doesn't work at least I tried! :/ The man I love is not the same man I feel in love with, he has changed.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:17 pm

missy31,

consider looking into the Crucible of Courage product line if you eventually do feel ready to move on: http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
Aura Laforest

missy31

Unread post by missy31 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Aura thank you for the advise and the links, if magic doesn't work then I will be ready to move on. I pray everday and have faith so I know eventually the right one will come along. I appreciate you taking the time to respond!

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:41 pm

If you or him are stuck on past hurts try using reoncilation and healing oil together. you can always try another reader for another perspective. remember they pick up info and energy its not absolute. If you feel the need to try with this person, willing to make the change and do the work to change it then go for it.. but as many will suggest, set a time limit..like ill work on jon for 3 mo and if no chnage I will cut him free and move on. This helps you emotionally and physically. trust me I know what you are going through, it prolly tears u up at night and wakes you in the morning, you constantly think about it when you want to think of nothing at all. much of it im sure is in your head, work on thinking positivly. If you have the material id make a honey jar they have great results to sweeten a person back to you and may even bring back of some of his old traits.

missy31

Unread post by missy31 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Hey j82 I have a honey jar going and it makes me feel better to know someone else knows exactly what I'm going thru. I am hurt and disappointed by him, my limit is a month, and then if nothing I am done. At the end of the day I am a Great woman and it's his loss not mine. Thanks for the advice, and opening up! You gave me some hope.

Princesa

Unread post by Princesa » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi All!

I'm not sure if this topic has already been brought up, I tried the search function, and it did not provide me the answer that I was looking for.

I have a honey jar working, that includes his personal items (handwriting, and tooth brish bristles). I have some of his semen frozen, and would like to ask if I can still add the semen to the current honey jar?

In addition, just want to open up about my situation. I have a bf, been together for 1 year. He's a scorpio, I'm a virgo. He has been very sweet to me, and has been wonderfully attentive, considering how busy he is at work, and spend a lot of work time (including weekends), but still make time for me, whenever he is available. He has a couple of friends that he is very close to. One of his best friends is female, who he knows for almost 10 years, and travels with her, spends holidays with her. I asked about this woman, and he tells me that he's never seen her as a romantic partner, and if he lives with her, he knows he will drive him nuts. I came into the picture, and he spends a good deal of his time with me.
This weekend, he wnet to Vermont with her :evil: . Told me about this 4 days in advance. Friday, before he left, he spent the night with me, and I felt that he wanted to make sure that I am ok, eventhough I felt very uncomfortable about the situation.

In addition, my bf has a tendency to fear emotional attachment, we both do not like marriage (I have been divorced). He displays his affection to me, always there for me whenever I need him to, supportive, etc.

Questions/requesting advice:
a. I have a honey jar working (as mentioned above).. Can I add some of his frozen semen in it?
b. How do I get rid of the female friend (who is a pain in the ass, btw, needy! :evil: )
c. How can I better improve our relationship, him to open up to intimacy, or become more committed to me.

Thank you in advance for all your advice and support!

Regards,
Princesa :D

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:25 am

Hi Princesa,

I'd say that your relationship is going in the right direction. If this woman really bothers you and you do want to get rid of her then you can always work a freezer spell on her or do some hot foot work, but for the moment, consider taking it at face value and respect your lover's friendship until he gets tired of the neediness. This way, when the time does come, a simple separation candle spell will most probably do the trick permanently.

For the honey jar, you can definitely add his frozen semen. And to improve your relationship and foster intimacy, add some deer's tongue and spikenard to the honey jar at the same time. Burn blue and pink candles on the honey jar dressed with Adam and Eve, Stay With Me and Chupparosa oils combined.

When you do sleep together, washing the sheets with a whole dixie john root a priori works wonders to heat things up in the bedroom. Feeding him your menstrual blood will also help cement his commitment. One fun way to do this would be to bake up a dozen cupcakes or a batch of brownies fixed with your blood and then individually wrap them and give them to him for his lunches at work - he'll think of you all day! If he wears a hat or cap, you can also place a hair behind the hatband or cap flap so that he always has you on his mind.

Aura Laforest

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:29 am

Can you work two honey jars on the same person?
I made a honey jar for my ex and I am extremely attached to it and
I believe it's worked really well for me, however I now want to make one
With his friends and family with him in it so they all can support our
Relationship and be good to me. Is it possible for me to make another one
And work with that one while I keep the current one in a safe place?

Princesa

Unread post by Princesa » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:38 am

Hi Aura,

Thank you so much for your advice and encouragement.. Follow-on question, what if I do not know the entire name of the friend? I only know her first name, and the town she lives in.

Thank you again :D

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Hi Princesa,

Write what you do know about her. If you can print her picture off Facebook, write her name on the picture and that would be even better. Or if she has long hair and your BF has short hair, when he comes back from Vermont, scour his car to find the long hairs which are most likely hers (make sure they aren't yours if you decide to do that though - you don't want to accidentaly jinx yourself!).

Good luck in your personal concern search.
Aura Laforest

brownsugar

Unread post by brownsugar » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Hi, im making my first order at Lucky Mojo and was wondering can i use sperm for Honey Jar instead of hair :?: Ypurs truely Brownsugar
Those that judge dont matter,those that matter DONT JUDGE

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Hi, brownsugar.

I assume you mean semen (sperm mixed in naural prostatic fluids, not just filtered-out sperm -- but, anyway, or either way, you can use that as a personal concern of someone, of course. The idea isto make them sweet on you, to think of you in a charming, delightful, and loving way. If it were me, i would write a petition paper and put my sexual fluids and his, mixed, in a five-spot on the paper. I would not be stirring stuff into the honey. I would want to use the honey to cook for him later. Or i'd use sugar instead of honey, so i could use it in cooking.

Best of luck to you.

P. S. I am merging this into the long thread on honey jars, where the question may have been asked and answered before -- but if it was not, now it will be easily finable by folks researching sweet jar work.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

justbewitched

Unread post by justbewitched » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:04 am

Update: Following the advice on another thread I will add some of his hair, more "concern", catnip and deer's tongue, when my order arrives, if my reading says its a good idea so thank you for all the advice :)

Also, because we hit a little snag over the weekend I have been burning a pink and white candle (to overcome fear, for now) on the jar everyday. Yesterday the draft in the room made the candles burn way too fast so I was worried but today the most amazing thing happened. My pink and white candles burned just fine but my white candle went on to burn all the wax from the cheap red candle that had stayed on the jar and all this while I was typing my letter for my reading to Conjureman Ali :) I am hoping this is a great sign! I will let you all know how it goes!

Justbewitched
Working with gratitude, courage and faith.

Sparkles15

Unread post by Sparkles15 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:04 pm

Can love me now oil be dressed on a candle for a honey jar? Or is it meant to be applied on the body or personal belongings?

Thank you

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi Sparkles15,

you can use Love Me oil on a candle for a honey jar. Oils are used to dress candles as well as a personal scent, to fix belongings and objects as well as to feed mojo bags.

Aura Laforest

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:39 pm

What is the Chinese wash for in the reconciliation honey jar? I can't find the answer anywhere

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:02 pm

You do not have to burn vigil candles. Get bottles of oil for your favorite saints and dress freestanding candles. A bottle of oil lasts a long time since you only need a few drops at a time. Six inch and four inch candles can be inexpensively purchased from Lucky Mojo, especially if you buy a dozen at a time. 4 inch candles are $3 a dozen and 6 inch are $4 a dozen. You could occasionally burn a 9 inch jumbo candle, which is $4.50. Jumbo candles burn for about a day, so I like to use them as a "mini-vigil." You can put it in a dish of water, sand, salt, or dirt to be safe.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Mama Micki has given some excellent advice. Be sure to check out the 4" Inch Candles, 6" Candles, and 9" Jumbos and if things are tight you can always work with tea lights in a pinch. In those times when spending money for candles is not feasible, do continue offering prayers. Best of luck to you. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:00 am

Love Me Now Oil can certainly be used to dress a candle on a honey jar, yes.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:05 pm

I've started a new honey jar, and I just set it up near my computer and burning a red candle. The flame flickers sometimes ... at these times my ears and face go really HOT ... also the wick has formed some sort of image. Looks like a rose or something. Really weird. What would these mean?

farosea

Unread post by farosea » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:38 am

Greetings
I had a reading a few months back and had a candle lit and both indicated that I would get my desire but with some delays. I was advised by my reader to start a honey jar and have been doing so diligently, still on a daily basis. I noticed the biggest change when about 6 weeks ago I changed from pink to red candles, literally the next day. Although we are still just friends, its become much closer than it was before and I am pleased with the slow but sure results, even with a few hiccups along the way. Of course as is human nature I second guess myself frequently, but trust that if a delay was indicated than my patience must be exercised. Now I have read all the information regarding candle and wax symbols and generally it has been very easy to read signs, like twin flames and a few sparks etc, but something strange happened in the last 2 weeks. Last week, when the candle burnt out there was a perfectly formed G (his surname starts with G) I thought it interesting but didn't particularly pay a whole lot of attention. A few days ago the wax dripping down the candle formed a P (his first name initial). So I'm guessing it is making me pay attention. This is a positive sign, yes?

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:01 am

I'm no expert but I personally would take them as great signs.
farosea wrote:Greetings
I had a reading a few months back and had a candle lit and both indicated that I would get my desire but with some delays. I was advised by my reader to start a honey jar and have been doing so diligently, still on a daily basis. I noticed the biggest change when about 6 weeks ago I changed from pink to red candles, literally the next day. Although we are still just friends, its become much closer than it was before and I am pleased with the slow but sure results, even with a few hiccups along the way. Of course as is human nature I second guess myself frequently, but trust that if a delay was indicated than my patience must be exercised. Now I have read all the information regarding candle and wax symbols and generally it has been very easy to read signs, like twin flames and a few sparks etc, but something strange happened in the last 2 weeks. Last week, when the candle burnt out there was a perfectly formed G (his surname starts with G) I thought it interesting but didn't particularly pay a whole lot of attention. A few days ago the wax dripping down the candle formed a P (his first name initial). So I'm guessing it is making me pay attention. This is a positive sign, yes?

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:15 am

Wow something really strange happened tonight. I was burning pink candles and changed to red today. It flickered, smoked and had a HIGH flame but only randomlu. Whenever the flame flickered he would call me within a minute or so. The thing is, the reason why i changed is because the pink candles werent burning COMPLETELY. well imagine my surprise when i go to put out the red candle before bed and it has burned all the way PLUS melted the pink candles leftovers. I have taken photos and will try to upload them tomorrow. Personally i take this as a REALLY good sign but im wondering what others with more experience think? He also sent me a goodnight text which he NEVER does. Feeling pretty good about it actially. Just dont know how to remove the wax from my bathroom sink lol

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:23 am

mumma: That happens often to me as well and I take it as a good sign, as you did. Sounds like your work is going well so far!
Joseph Magnuson

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:35 am

For love work which candle would you recommend? I originally started with red candles switch it up to pink, but I feel the red was better... So I switch it up but recently no progress.... :(

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:mumma: That happens often to me as well and I take it as a good sign, as you did. Sounds like your work is going well so far!
thanks. He even called me last night ... to have phone sex. o0 He NEVERRRR does that. I was so damn happy. lol. Um. just wondering if I can open the jar up and put some bodily fluids of his in there? He's even talking about paying for us to go visit him! It'll cost him about $300!!!

Okay, so I can't figure out how to put images on here. Help anyone? There's no upload button or anything. :/

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:57 pm

I want to do honey jars on my fiance,his family,and mines. How do I do a honey jar to sweeten his family to me? Could I write "the Gladney and boyd family or mike's family"? Also,i can't get personal concerns,but have pictures of some of them. I also want to sweetem my family on him. Plus what color candles and oil to use? Thanks to whomever answer...

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:00 am

I did not receive instructions for peaceful Home honey jar. Can someone help?

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:56 am

You would fill the jar with honey,the herbs associated with your request,petition paper and or personal concerns(hair,fingernails,semen,spit,blood ect),a candle corresponding with your request the appropriate condition oil for your candle and Psalms 23...That's how I did my honey jar,which is working nicely!!!! Good Luck!!!

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:29 am

wow thank you is it good to do it on a Sunday? how fast did you see results?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Are you saying there were no papers in your Lucky Mojo Honey Jar package? 'Cause there should have been two of them, giving instructions for all kinds of Honey Jars.

If your papers were missing, call the shop and ask for them to be mailed.

If you received the papers but did not realize that they were your teaching tools and instructions, then i suggest you read both sheets and get the background and traditional details on how to work a honey jar.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Hi psychicveronica77,

Sunday can be a good day, Monday is also great for family workings.
Aura Laforest

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:04 pm

I will call the shop i have all ingredients and the picture of peaceful home but no instructions. Thanks Cat.

phonehappy

Unread post by phonehappy » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Are the directions that come with the honey jar kit different than the 103 pages posted here on the forum? Just curious.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:38 am

phonehappy: The directions that come with the kit are more concise.
Joseph Magnuson

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:16 am

Hi Friends,

I am a still fairly new to hoodoo and magic.

My partner, it has been determined, has great difficulty in letting go and this is the theme of one of his lessons in this life. He has a rather stubborn sideways point of view at times and to get what he wants he will often not be straightforward he goes sideways. Obviously he has quite a bit of Cancer in the chart.

1) I have been successful in using a honey jar to help to reconcile my relationship with my partner, but it recently (a week a go) caught fire and melted on top, I didn't realize the lid was partially plastic. Needless to say that is the end of that spell! It caught fire a few days after we had quite the falling out over my new occupation in the world of modelling. Now, I don't take the fire on the jar as a negative sign, just a sign that it is the end of that working, in spite of it being plastic. I had been feeling that it was time to bury it anyway.

2) Now that it is concluded, I feel that perhaps it is an opening for some more corrective work. I have been successful in influencing my partner from the physical world as well as support it with the magic from the honey jar and poppet that Conjureman suggested I work. Conjureman if your eyes are on this, I am past due for update with you, we had determined the objective was to hitch up the chariot and get my partner to drive home. Very, very close to that. Thank you, Conjureman and members of CSL for your prayers.

3) What I am looking for now is a direction or something to help me influence my partner's opinion to let go of his preconceived ideas in modelling. I need him not to be so concerned with my livelihood. I need to make money for the success of my family and I need to make a lot of it. Sadly he doesn't seem to like any of my creative occupations and doesn't care about the income potential. I am also a photographer which is what lead to the modelling. I have all the natural talent to succeed in my occupations and I have been fated to model, the law of karma pushed me from the path 20 years ago, spiritually I was not ready for it at the time. I am now. but I need one or the other from him. Either his support or his silence, neutralizing his focused negativity to my work. I find when he knows about it, whether it's an actual job or opportunity, his mind sabotages me, takes away from the luck that modelling requires. All because of his preconceived ideas which are filled with focused negativity.

3) Some of you who may read this could be compelled to say ditch him. I did that already at least three times over 6 years for several months at a time, I even saw other people. But here we are again, it seems nothing and no one can really separate us for very long and we must rise above it all and work together at some point. Cut and clear him why don't you? That is modern societies' typical response, but a negative solution in this case as I am continuing to focus positive thoughts in my life. We have blood ties through our son.

4) I am considering a vinegar jar tonight to reverse his preconceived ideas until I can fortify his mind with positive thoughts for supporting my occupations so we can jointly support our family. I have not yet chosen the herbs yet, but for certain, garlic, black pepper, slippery elm and liquorice root, I intend 9 for this jar. I understand that I should not try to sweeten him and jinx him at the same time as this is counter-productive. I just see an opening for different work.

5) I have employed the alum charm with him, to silence him.

6) I started a honey jar containing 9 herbs with a spell similar to the baby daddy spell, it is effective as a result is being given from the target complaining of leg spasm, but for some reason this jar bothers me and I don't really like to use it. I think I maybe I am skeptical, because I know he feels it and considering disposal very soon.

7) I mentioned my love poppet.

8) I have a small mojo bag for my own success in dealing with other people (general purpose I like to think) high john root, silver dime, devil's shoe strings. It works when I remember to carry it.

9) My favourite is a crystal pendant, whose job is to really just let me deal with and help others without taking on their negativity.

Any suggestions as to what I could do are appreciated. Thank you all very much in advance.

Thank you St. Expedite for your blessings.
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:39 am

I have been using hoodoo for about 50 years now, and although i do not wish to come on like some sort of know-it-all, i do think you are making a few serious mistakes, probably due to your being new to this work.

I am a blunt speaker with only a short amount of time in which to write a reply, so please forgive me if what follows is too terse. I mean well.

1) That was a BAD SIGN. Your use of a plastic lid shows inattention to detail, to the principles of physics, to the world around you, and to this tradition as carefully taught to the public by friendly and knowledgeable practitioners. You screwed it up. You have no one to blame but yourself. Don't try to shove the spell's failure off on it being "the end of the working." Not so. You blew it. By the way, Cancerians are not notable for their stubbornness -- they are generally known for their emotional vulnerability, so don't blame the spell's failure on him being a Cancer. That doesn't cut it.

2) Moving on to "corrective" work will prove useless if you were not able to accurately and with grace perform a simple sugar or honey jar spell. You are deluding yourself as to your efficacy. Get one simple LOVE spell right before falsely self-congratulating yourself and moving on to COERCIVE work.

3) I agree that ditching him is not yet the best idea. I would go back to step one -- sweetening him.

4) Don't do this. You write, "I understand that I should not try to sweeten him and jinx him at the same time as this is counter-productive. I just see an opening for different work." You are right. That is really "different work." Go ahead then, knock yourself out. Putting Slippery Elm in a Vinegar jar is truly as "different" as it comes, baby. What a waste of time, energy, and herbs.

5) Okay.

6) I don't think you understand the concept of sweetening. Why would that give him a leg spasm? Seriously, if the sweet spell is made right and is working well, the result is sweetness, not physical pain. And don;t be too hasty to attribute a merely medical condition -- which his leg spasm may be -- to your sweetening work. Or maybe it came about because you set his honey jar ON FIRE by mistake.

7) Always good, if made right and used with sincerity.

8) Then remember to carry it!

9) A fine idea.

I admire your willingness to do the work, but you need to listen to some guidance around here. Like i said, i have little time to explain everything in detail, but some of your work is either wrong-headed (slippery elm in a vinegar jar) or inattentive (not carrying a mojo that works for you when you carry it, using a plastic lid on a honey jar and then claiming that setting it on fire and melting it is not a bad sign) and you will do a lot better work when you focus your mind on one outcome (sweetening or souring, not both at once).

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Thanks!

What Can I add in my honey jar to make my target think of me... Or dream of me?? Thank you!

I already have collected a bunch of herbs for love and friendship but while I am working my jar I would also like him to think/dream of me. I'm going to work it for a week and then use it in my triangle in the lodestone red candle spell.
Thanks!

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi Miss Cat,

Thank you so very much for answering my posting. I take your answer with much respect and gratitude not terse. My apologies if I've offended you.

1. It was working very well, but I got the feeling once I realized it was actually part of the lid that I would have a problem with it and the 5 months I worked it would have turned out worthless. lesson learned. Thank you for confirming.

2. I am disposing of remains before I start a new one and will make certain it has the correct completely metal lid.

3. Yes back to step one.

4. I know. I'm glad you answered the post and I was waiting until I heard before I committed to anything like this to make sure it was appropriate. Definitely a no.

6. When he is on the plane home to see me, I have worked this other jar I intended to sweeten him to accepting my occupation, to remain discreet while he is visiting. When he would get home he would complain of a spasm. Once he did this, I stopped working the jar because I don't want to hurt him. It seems to me that I did not get that one right for sure. I started it a couple months after the reconciliation jar had begun to work. Clearly it is incorrect and I will dispose of this.

7. Yes, very careful with this and happy to know it is working correctly.

I am going back to step one the sweetening, with pairs of rosepetals, balm of gilead and damiana. I hope that perhaps the acceptance of my occupation will just fall in with the jar being correctly remade.

Thank you again for your response.

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Well, to start with, I just had a fight with the boyfriend, but I figured ordering a vigil light to be set asap would get results faster than ordering herbs and waiting a week to do a reconciliation honey jar.

In short, my boyfriend, who is really a good guy (and that fight was all my fault :cry: ), has a somewhat blocked heart. A self-declared stoic due to countless bad girlfriends. It seemed to me that doing a sort of Road Opener-style honey jar would be good (not least because I already have Road Opener oils, powders, and incense), but I don't know if I should put love herbs in there or order better herbs and save the love herbs for when the road opener work is done. He IS open to loving me, as he has told me, he just has a guarded heart. I basically want to clear out the blockage and help him feel ok with having the strong feelings he admits he would have if not for that. The petition I was thinking of was "open your heart to loving me." Does this sound like it would work?

P.S. Totally broke after paying for the altar light. . . or I would get a reading. I have the three true love herbs and five-finger grass; will those work? (I sure hope so . . . and cursing myself for not getting one of his hairs when I was there last so I can't start it tomorrow.)

Also, I'm a terrible worrier, and totally kicking myself for being a bitchbat. So if anybody can tell me to chill out and that guys don't get as upset as girls and to calm down, I will be quite relieved.

He's out of town till Monday . . . argh. Much stress and worry till then.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Good follow up, MissKittylovesNanny,
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:34 am

Hi Kittyluver,
to make your target think and dream of you, working a skull candle may be a better choice than a honey jar. Old time tricks like placing a hair of yours in his hat band are also designed to keep you on his mind. In the honey jar though, you definitely do want hair from his head as a personal concern for your purpose. Herb-wise, tobacco is used to influence the mind although often as an incense rather than in its whole form. You can read more about that herb here: http://www.herb-magic.com/tobacco.html

Hi sakura,
be careful with Road Opener work for reconciliation - it can open the roads to you being back together OR to new opportunities for him, you and/or both. It's the kind of work that will bust blockages all right, just not necessarily in the way you want it to. The way in which you suggest using it does sound good though and you can give it a try. That said, making sure you get balm of gilead bud in there would be advised so that it allows the past hurts to fade and be mended and the love herbs you have won't hurt either.

And since you asked: chill out and calm down. They won't help the situation any. Taking a nice calming bath with LM tranquility crystals or bit of a calming LM oil like Healing, Blessing or Tranquility can work wonders for your psyche. An herbal tea of equal parts each lavender, rose petals and catnip will also calm you down while also supporting your love work. Sweeten it with honey and sip it as you put together your honey jar and pray the Song of Songs.

Blessings to you both.
Aura Laforest

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:36 am

I don't have a hair but I'm doing my homey jar anyways! Gotta do want a girl has to do ;) People with hairs: treasure those dang hairs, they come in handy!

nutter

Unread post by nutter » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:47 am

Ive been working a reconciliation honey jar and decided that instead of a pink candle, I would use a red one slathered in love oil on Fridays. The candle fell over and boiled my honey jar. My Root worker advised cleansing it, but what kind of sign do we think that was? Boiling passion? Or anger? Also, any thoughts on how to cleanse it ?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:16 pm

You should ask your rootworker, who is hopefully a Member of AIRR. The Forum discusses Lucky Mojo Products and affilates.
Thank you.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:20 pm

MissKittylovesNanny wrote:I am going back to step one the sweetening, with pairs of rosepetals, balm of gilead and damiana.
Pairs of Balm of Gilead, certainly; but I think you could be more lavish with the rose petals.

How about some basil, too? "Evil can't be where basil has been."

As you post more about this situation, I'm getting the impression that his opposition to your modeling is rooted in concerns about faithfulness and "purity" or sexual harrassment. Have you addressed these issues -- or if it's something else, uncovered those issues and addressed them? He might need some Tranquility products in that honey jar.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:31 pm

I seriously cannot imagine that one candle actually boiled your honey jar. Truly, it would take a boiling water bath to do that.

When a candle falls over it is a bad sign, period.

Read more about candle divination signs here:

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 am

Nutter: A candle that falls over is always a worrisome event. I would get more info on the situation before continuing your Honey Jar work.
Joseph Magnuson

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Thank you MissMichaele.

How many rose petals? I thought I was only suppose to use either 3, 7 or 9 in the jar.

The jar was made Friday after 7:30. Pink birthday candle dressed with love me. Sparks toward the second half, two flames in and out, was a little drippy and left an almost perfect heart. Next two days it was progressively messier, slower burn and built up wax, there was some sparks at the second half and again two flames off and on both days. How much does the time of day matter? These were in the late morning. Should I use a bigger candle? My previous jar had larger candles to start with, 7 days love me, 7 days healing then I switched to birthday and used love me and healing. Name paper is also different this time, it is love me, respect me. Previously it was forgive me, love me, protect me. By the look of the candles over the past two days he's having trouble with the respect part or maybe I should be using healing oil instead.

I have addressed these issue to the best of my ability. He's rather opinionated and I think that perhaps his first love may have had something happen when she had been modelling. Your post has made me take into consideration that I should readdress these issues again. We'll discuss this again after he eats, rests and is in a better mood. :)

I have LM healing oil, sachet and crystals; peaceful home sachet; blessing crystals. I've been using these in the wash and in the bedrooms. I was thinking peaceful home incense burned in the house before he arrives would be helpful, maybe dressing candles with the oil too.

Thank you for taking the time to help with my post.

The Source

Unread post by The Source » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:17 am

I created a jar with my baby daddy's picture and a few herbs listed in Cat's herb reference, with drops of Come to Me oil, and Do AS I say oil. I put the lid on and shook the jar stating my petition (for him to want to be a family with me and his daughter and rekindle our relationship). I lit dragon's blood incense along with a red candle ontop of the jar. The flame danced and more toward my direction. Approxiamately two weeks later I got a text from him saying that he was still in love with me, and the he thought about me so much one night he got choked up and started crying. We are making plans to gradually start back dating. He says he wants a family with me for our daughter :D . I also did a freezer spell for him to stop being mean to me and calling me names. Hasn't called me a name since :D
Last edited by aura on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed references to non-LM products

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 am

Congratulations on your success TheSource. Keep up the good work!
Aura Laforest

JayDee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:12 am

Congrats on the success. Keep working that jar, and when he returns you may want to look into stay with me products and a nation sack.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Yaaaa, I know the feeling. keep up your work!!!!!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”