Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
alliyaah27

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by alliyaah27 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:37 am

Hi all
I have a question about honey jars and personal items - what if I dont have anything (i mean hair,personal items) of the person i want to work on with honey jar? Is this nessesary? The only thing i have is his picture which he sent to me and its on my phone. I can print it off tho. Sorry I am new to this and dont have a clue..

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:00 am

hi guys i wanted to sweeten up my ex-boyfriends parents..how would i go about doing that? cus i dont know their names or have any pictures!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:57 am

I like the 4 inch offertory candles myself:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:08 am

alliyaah27 wrote:Hi all
I have a question about honey jars and personal items - what if I dont have anything (i mean hair,personal items) of the person i want to work on with honey jar? Is this nessesary? The only thing i have is his picture which he sent to me and its on my phone. I can print it off tho. Sorry I am new to this and dont have a clue..
First off, do a search of the forums because this question comes up a lot. Second a photo of him is something but not nearly as good as something of him, hair nails or semen, that kind of thing. I would say start the jar with what you have and then add some of his personal concerns as soon as you can.
HRCC Student #1559

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:12 am

MaJiG_GarDen wrote:hi guys i wanted to sweeten up my ex-boyfriends parents..how would i go about doing that? cus i dont know their names or have any pictures!
If you don't even have their names you probably will not be able to do anything to them. Even if you had their names you probably wouldn't be able to do much as just knowing someones name is not nearly as strong as having something of them. Why would you want to sweeten people that you obviously barely know?
HRCC Student #1559

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:23 am

HailDiscordia wrote: If you don't even have their names you probably will not be able to do anything to them. Even if you had their names you probably wouldn't be able to do much as just knowing someones name is not nearly as strong as having something of them. Why would you want to sweeten people that you obviously barely know?
thanx for the response. the situation is quite complicated i just want his parents who know of me to be sweetend up so they are not a hinderance to mine and his relationship.

Does anybody know how i maybe able to sweeten up his parents or even his friends??

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:21 pm

i have a question, i have a honey jar for many months and i made another one because the 1first one is crystalized. my question is, i just have a one pubic hair in the old jar and i want to put it in the new one. can i do that and how?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:26 pm

theusurper wrote:i have a question, i have a honey jar for many months and i made another one because the 1first one is crystalized. my question is, i just have a one pubic hair in the old jar and i want to put it in the new one. can i do that and how?
Yes, you can re-do your honey jar. Open the old jar, write another petition, put in the pubic hair, add the herbs, and start another honey jar.

Mary

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:38 pm

spellyshelly wrote:what is the best type of candle that will burn safely on the honey jar? Is it a pillar candle?
I also like birthday candles, because you can dip them right into the oil.

Mary

Lulu2

Unread post by Lulu2 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:39 am

thank you sooooo much :)

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:33 am

thank you , mary, and now i have another question. what can i do with the old jar, just bury in my front yard or what?

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:42 pm

basilthyme wrote:Hi ELKnapp,

Thank you so much for answering my post.

I have placed some rose petals in the jar as i did not have any LM herbs and in the petition paper, two cloves, rose petals, camphor, our hair, some snippet of clothing. Are these sufficient, to start with.?

Does it apply even to honey jar to shake atleast once a day?

Regards,

Basilthyme

Hi guys i just wanted to know what do addition of cloves and lavender represent? are their any subsitutes??

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:03 am

Hi Guys

Tonight I will be making up 2 honey jars, one for my ex boyfriends family members and one for his friends, can anyone advise me on what extra ingredients to add, and their significance apart from pics, names, sugar, personal items.

I'd really appreciate it :)

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:46 am

how much oil do I put in the jar, a few drops?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:44 pm

spellyshelly wrote:how much oil do I put in the jar, a few drops?
You can put several drops of oil on the petition paper (for instance, in a five-spot pattern) and you can dress the candle with oil, of course. You can combine several oils as well, for instance Love Me Oil can be combined with Stay With Me Oil or Retun To Me Oil, or Peaceful Home Oil, or Marriage Oil, according to your situation.

It is not a good idea to stir loose conjure oils into a jar of honey or sugar, however, because tasting the honey or sugar is part of the rite of preparation. Some essential oils are derived from toxic plants, and you cannot safely taste any sugar or honey that has had those oils stirred in it. The same goes for stirring toxic herbs into sugar or honey; that is not a good idea either.

take care,
Bri

makemeright

Unread post by makemeright » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Hello,

I am new and this is the first time using this.
I have a honey jar with my lover's name and mine. For a whole week I used tea light candles on top of both jars in red and blue. However, I noticed that nothing happen. Therefore, I changed the tea light candles to the longer 6 inches candles and light them up every day and pray for what I want. I have been doing this for 3 days now.

My question is:

How long for me to start seeing him looking for me?
Why is it that the red candle is burning faster than the blue and yellow candle?

Please help...thank you :)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:49 pm

Hi there, makemeright

OK, I want to make sure I understand this, you have TWO honey jars one for you and one for your lover, is that right? I ask because if you are using both jars to bring your lover closer to you, what you should really do is make a single honey jar that has both you and your lover's personal concerns in the same jar. That was you have physically put the two of you together. Burn red or pink candles on top of the jar. Some candles melt faster than others, there are a million external variables that can cause this as well as quality of the wax.
For more on honey jars see: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

One way to gauge results is by threes: three days to watch for a sign that the spell has started to work, three weeks to see movement or progress, and three months to wait for a final result. You may get the result you’re looking for faster, but if you get no results within a three month time frame, you may consider that the spell has failed.

good luck,
Bri

makemeright

Unread post by makemeright » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:52 pm

Thank you so much for the quick response...

I will check out the jars....

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:28 pm

theusurper wrote:thank you , mary, and now i have another question. what can i do with the old jar, just bury in my front yard or what?
You can bury the contents of the first jar in your front yard and reuse the jar itself, if you want to.

Mary

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:00 pm

thank you, mary , you always so helpful.

theborisfish

Unread post by theborisfish » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:27 pm

I just finished burning a candle on my honey jar for tonight. There had been a fair amount of residual wax built up on it, and tonight it all melted and ran all over the place. The little bits of wick left over from other candles just kept things going until all the wax was melted away. It was a very large flame. I tend to be a little halfassed in life, so I made sure to put extra focus and prayer into my spell tonight. I came away with the impression that this burning away was a good thing, and that things between the target and myself may have been renewed or refreshed where this spell is concerned.

Thoughts?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:03 pm

theborisfish wrote:I just finished burning a candle on my honey jar for tonight. There had been a fair amount of residual wax built up on it, and tonight it all melted and ran all over the place. The little bits of wick left over from other candles just kept things going until all the wax was melted away. It was a very large flame. I tend to be a little halfassed in life, so I made sure to put extra focus and prayer into my spell tonight. I came away with the impression that this burning away was a good thing, and that things between the target and myself may have been renewed or refreshed where this spell is concerned.

Thoughts?
That happens on my honey jars every now and then. It is typically followed by some fast or sudden movement in the work that I am doing, one of those break through or "aha!" moments. What is physically happening is the residue from your past work is literally being cleaned and cleared away by the fire. Typically I regard that as a favorable sign.

good luck,
Bri

silverfingers

Unread post by silverfingers » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:05 pm

I'm quite a novice concerning spell-casting, and I'd like to try a simple honey jar/sweetening spell.

Would it be better for myself, as a beginner, to sweeten a specific target or to do something more like a love-attracting spell? And also, if I were to specify a target, is his hair necessary or would a picture suffice?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:22 pm

The first spell I did (I was 4.5 yrs old, but it was a very powerful spell actually) was VERY focused. I wanted a little sister and I was very DETAILED about what I wanted. And I got exactly what I wanted down to hair and eye color. My mom should not have been able to get pregnant but she did and voila! I even picked the birthdate I wanted her to be born on disregarding the fact that it would make her 6 weeks premature. Sure enough, she was born on the day that I picked. So when a a new spell caster is trying to decide what the best approach is, I say, go with specific. The more specific you are the better the focus and you can see more tangibly where you results worked and where they did not, which gives you very valuable feedback.

good luck,
Bri

theborisfish

Unread post by theborisfish » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Thanks! This happened the day after I made a vinegar jar against a rival using a lot of nasty ingredients and ill wishes. It's nice to get feedback supporting my hunch. I'd hate to be interpreting things a certain way because it happens to be the outcome I'm working toward.

silverfingers

Unread post by silverfingers » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:59 pm

Thank you so very much! That was really helpful. I appreciate it.

venusofwillendorf

Unread post by venusofwillendorf » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:27 am

jwmcclin wrote:I was reading about the Honey Jar Spell from Lucky Mojo and it asks for a piece of hair from each person. My lover is bald...what to do? ask to pull his stray hairs from his eyebrows? ask to clip his nails? hmmm???? help....
. Does he shave or trim a beard? Clean out the razor, or pick up facial hairs from the counter & around the sink. Scour the waste basket constantly. He may clean up after himself, lol.
Check wadded up tissue in the trash too. I've found hairs after he shaved & he wiped up them up with toilet tissue then threw them away.
Pick up pubic hairs from the toilet bowl rim under the seat. I use baby wipes to clean it after every time I use it so I know they are his hairs. (Plus, I shave there so I have no pubic hair)
Clean out your hair from sink & shower/tub drains each time you use them and check for his after he uses the facilities. Tweezers are a handy tool.
Check all around the bathroom. Hair accumulates everywhere. Does he have chest & leg hair that falls on the bathroom floor?
Study & compare and you will be able to tell that it's his hair, especially if you are fastidious about keeping things clean of your hair. Hair, it's there, somewhere.
And so are his nail clippings if you watch where he clips his nails and then check up after him when he leaves the room. Even if he throws them away, lol, dig them out of the trash.
I have no shame when I am determined to get some bios. Good luck.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:39 am

MaJiG_GarDen wrote: Hi guys i just wanted to know what do addition of cloves and lavender represent? are their any subsitutes??

Cloves are for friendship and lavender is a general love herb.

Mary

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:35 am

Dear Mary,

Thank you for your reply on my post.

i would just like to know about some instructions on the products i got.i wanted to know how i could use them in conjunction to enhance my situation.

i m listing the products i have got from LM which you had suggested about three months back and waiting to hear the best way i could use them now.

come to me spell kit
love me spell kit
altar candles red

herbs: that i could use individually and also make my love honey jar
deer's tongue leaves
calamus root chips
spikenard root chips
love herb mixture

oils and sachets:

come to me
love me
follow me boy
marriage
commanding
compelling

i have mentioned the whole situation in my first post under this topic. please suggest

waiting to hear soon
love
basilthyme

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:59 pm

basilthyme wrote:Dear Mary,

Thank you for your reply on my post.

i would just like to know about some instructions on the products i got.i wanted to know how i could use them in conjunction to enhance my situation.

i m listing the products i have got from LM which you had suggested about three months back and waiting to hear the best way i could use them now.

come to me spell kit
love me spell kit
altar candles red

herbs: That i could use individually and also make my love honey jar
deer's tongue leaves
calamus root chips
spikenard root chips
love herb mixture

oils and sachets:
come to me
love me
follow me boy
marriage
commanding
compelling

i have mentioned the whole situation in my first post under this topic. please suggest

waiting to hear soon
love
basilthyme
I would create a new honey jar with a new petition paper, personal concerns, and ingredients. You can bury the previous honey jar's contents in your front yard and use the jar itself again. I would burn with the red candles dressed with the oils and herbs you have. I would burn one candle on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to keep everything between you and your guy "sweet." Honey jars are great for calming down problems and just over all good.

As for the spell kits, I would keep them until I needed them. If things become strained between you and your guy, you can always use one of the spell kits, such as the Love Me Spell kit.

I would make sure your guy gets stuff dressed with the Love Me and Come to Me sachet powders. You could lightly dust anything with the sachet powders and make sure he gets them on him.

Good luck!

Mary

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:39 pm

i have my honey jar and i burned for the 2 first days a pink candle and they melted with some tears, for the 3er day i burned a red candle and this one when all the way melted with not sing of wax , just the wick burned. how i can take this sing? for me i think is like more passion than romance. i need some advice to be clear on this.

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:30 am

Hey Mary,

Thank you so much for the reply.

To dispose the honey jar, is it okay to put it in running water as the honey could attract lot of ants if i bury it in the yard.?

i thought of making the honey jar as well. But would ideally love to do the come to me next waxing moon to start with (as i would like him to draw more closer to me as we are still taking it afresh and building ) and make the honey jar as well to sweeten him more.can the honey jar be made on the first day of the come to me spell. i am stressed due to work so my mental framework is not upbeat to do spell work with a great positivity. so i would leave it until the next waxing moon, but in the meanwhile i had few questions regarding the instructions on the kit which i will post in my next reply.

i have the guidelines already on the honey jar and made one before so thats fine.
but as for the ingredients i thought of the following. please let me know of any further suggestions.

into the petition paper:
his pic. pasted with written petition, two rose petals, camphor, personal concerns.

into the jar:
honey
sugar to rest petition on
some rose petals
ginger
spikenard
calamus
deers tongue
LM love herb mixture
cinnamon
cardamom
2 clove buds

which is a total of 12 including the petition paper.

are any of the ingredients i mentioned above to be added in the honey jar put also in the petition paper or vice versa?

if i am making the petition for come to me follow me love me marry me.
do i anoint the candles with a mixture of all the four oils.

waiting to hear soon
love
basilthyme

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:57 pm

basilthyme wrote: To dispose the honey jar, is it okay to put it in running water as the honey could attract lot of ants if i bury it in the yard.?
That is not what you want to do, because running water is to move him AWAY from you. That is why it should be buried in your front yard. Ants actually "communicate" your love and are a good thing.
basilthyme wrote: i thought of making the honey jar as well. But would ideally love to do the come to me next waxing moon to start with (as i would like him to draw more closer to me as we are still taking it afresh and building ) and make the honey jar as well to sweeten him more.can the honey jar be made on the first day of the come to me spell. i am stressed due to work so my mental framework is not upbeat to do spell work with a great positivity. so i would leave it until the next waxing moon, but in the meanwhile i had few questions regarding the instructions on the kit which i will post in my next reply.
Yes, you can do the honey jar at the same time as the Come to Me spell kit. The next waxing moon is August 20.
basilthyme wrote: i have the guidelines already on the honey jar and made one before so thats fine.
but as for the ingredients i thought of the following. please let me know of any further suggestions.

into the petition paper:
his pic. pasted with written petition, two rose petals, camphor, personal concerns.

into the jar:
honey
sugar to rest petition on
some rose petals
ginger
spikenard
calamus
deers tongue
LM love herb mixture
cinnamon
cardamom
2 clove buds

which is a total of 12 including the petition paper.

are any of the ingredients i mentioned above to be added in the honey jar put also in the petition paper or vice versa?
I do not understand why you are using camphor, since that is a cleanser and purifier. I would use the personal concerns,, 2 rose buds, and 2 cloves on the petition paper. I would not use either 7 or 9 love herbs. In Hoodoo, we like odd numbers. Since you have the LM love herb mixture, then just use that. You can put the herbs in the honey jar. They do not have to be in the petition paper. If you want marriage, your herb mixture should include deer's tongue, spikenard, orange blossom flowers, and Queen Elizabeth root. If I was angling for marriage, this is how I would construct my honey jar.

A petition paper demanding the target marry me with my name over his 9 times. I would put the personal concerns, 2 rose buds, and 2 cloves in the petition paper and put in the honey jar. I would take 3 teaspoons of the honey out and eat it. I would add in 7 more herbs as follows:

Spikenard
Deer's tongue
orange blossom flowers
Queen Elizabeth root
lovage
damiana
3 cubieb berries
basilthyme wrote: if i am making the petition for come to me follow me love me marry me.
do i anoint the candles with a mixture of all the four oils.
Yes, you can dress your candles with all the oils you have.

Mary

redacepilot

Unread post by redacepilot » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:29 pm

I received my honey jar boss fix kit in the mail and have a question. I need a raise on the job, I also have a photo of my boss and I. For this honey jar spell, what can I do with this photo to make the spell stronger since I have no other personal items of my boss. HELP :!: Please. I have been working there for 6 years and have received 1 pay raise since.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:39 am

Hi everyone Ive just got a few last questions before I do a honey jar spell on my ex's friends and family

Is it best to do a honey jar spell at night?

Is it ok to burn tealight candles on the top of the jar?

Is there a specific ritual for honey jars or shall I state what I feel?

Any good tips?

LMgroupie

Unread post by LMgroupie » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:45 am

hi

just a few questions on the love lm honey jar kit

i started mine a few wks ago on the ex

questions are

is it ok that i ordered the one love rather the reconcilation honey jar as at the time wasn't sure which one as we've been friends since we split?

the love herbs that came with the kit i only added this to the petition paper and did not sprinkle any in the actual honey

candle burn

also regarding candle burn...the lm kit comes with a star holder- the actual holder bit which u sit the candle in...my candles that i ordered with the kit don't sit well in the holder it sits a bit lopsided

i normally leave the candle to burn by it self and leave the room..however when its finished burning i have noticed that the candle holder bit that the candle sitsin is normally quite sooty. Also a bit of the wax has now fallen down the side of honey jar like a stream, some wax formation is also forming just below the metal lid of the jar formed into solid oval and round shapes- is this normal or bad sign

sorry for the questions just a bit paranoid whether the above are bad signs or nothing to worry about

thanks

LMgroupie

littlegreen

Unread post by littlegreen » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Geez, I can't believe the first thing I'm posting here is this question, but it's been bugging me! I know a girl who has been telling people an elaborate story about how her ex tried to kill her using rootwork. I don't really believe it, because I've been studying and practicing hoodoo for several years and nothing she is describing makes any sense, but I do know her ex is a rootworker. So here's the situation: She claims that she found his altar and saw a honey jar with a candle on top and her picture. Now, I know for a fact that honey jars are used to sweeten folks to you and that sounds like a standard reconciliation/make-up spell to me, but she claims that she "researched" it and found accounts of honey being smeared on candles and then burned over someone's picture to cause them harm and that after she saw it she couldn't breathe and "almost died." To me, this sounds like absolute crock, but I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt in a way and I searched high and low for any mention of honey being used in jinxing someone and couldn't find a damn thing. I'm trying to be as thorough as I can though so I can be absolutely positive in debunking this story, and I was wondering if any of you have ever heard of honey being involved in enemy work? Thanks for any help!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:44 pm

You know what Ive never heard of that. But I have heard of putting honey on a picture and letting ants eat it. Makes people go nuts! lol. Maybe she got confused with a vinegar jar. But I would love to hear peoples responses to this one.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Naedys

Unread post by Naedys » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:02 pm

I've never heard of honey being used to cause harm myself either... My only guess is the same as starinthesky's, maybe a vinegar jar was mistook for honey...

littlegreen

Unread post by littlegreen » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Hey Naedys and starsinthesky! It's possible she saw a vinegar jar for sure, but I'm really thinking that she saw a honey jar and her imagination ran away with her, it seems like paranoia and and panic over something she didn't understand to me. She seems convinced that he was using the honey to jinx her, but I'm quite sure he was just using it to try to prevent their breakup!

Naedys

Unread post by Naedys » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:17 pm

That sounds lie a fair assumption to me...
littlegreen wrote:after she saw it she couldn't breathe and "almost died."

Sounds a lot like a panic attack! Is there anyway of speaking to said ex and finding out his true intentions?

littlegreen

Unread post by littlegreen » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:30 pm

I probably could try to get in contact with him, but I don't know these people well and that would be too intrusive for me. I mostly want to debunk this for my own purposes, because I feel like she's either lying or blowing it out of proportion and being a rootworker myself I feel like the things she is saying are very ignorant and sensational, with telling people that her ex had "voodoo dolls" and kept evil spirits as pets. I don't particularly intend to call her on it or anything, it's mostly personal curiousity that has me looking for an explanation. What can I say, I like to know things!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Eh she just sounds ignorant to me. She probably saw something that looked like a honey jar, or didnt actually read the information. So I think she is just full of it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:03 pm

spellyshelly wrote:Hi everyone Ive just got a few last questions before I do a honey jar spell on my ex's friends and family

Is it best to do a honey jar spell at night?

Is it ok to burn tealight candles on the top of the jar?

Is there a specific ritual for honey jars or shall I state what I feel?

Any good tips?
From what I've gathered from my reading around the LM site, most love spells are best done before dawn, though I always do mine between 12 and 5 AM.

I'd imagine tealights are okay for HJ burnings, as long as they're the right color, anointed etc. (I sometimes even use votives or tapers.)

You can read the detailed instructions/history of the HJ Spell here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
and more about bottle spells http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html .

Hope that helped!

Now on to my question... :oops:

Are HJ meant to be kept hidden? I like to keep mine out in the air where they can do their best work, but I live with other people, and they're constantly asking me what's up with all the bottles and candles in my room. (I don't have a proper, full-time alter.) I just tell them not to worry about it and don't ask me questions, but I know that the more people that know about a HJ can block the spell from happening, because you're not "releasing" the energy accordingly.

Does this happen to other people? How do you deal with it?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Sounds like a lot of bunk to me, the most harm you could do with honey is along the lines of what starsinthesky7 said, using it to get ants to eat something of the victim. If it was a honey jar she is in no danger, if it was a vinegar jar it won't be pleasant but vinegar jars are used to sour relationships,and not often to sicken or hurt someone directly so its still not horrible. I would like to know how this person "researched" her claims.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Can you get a sample of your boss' writing? Something official that he/she had to sign for you. That would be better than a photo alone.
good luck,
Bri

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:35 pm

"is it ok that i ordered the one love rather the reconcilation honey jar as at the time wasn't sure which one as we've been friends since we split?"

Yes.

"the love herbs that came with the kit i only added this to the petition paper and did not sprinkle any in the actual honey."

That's fine.

"regarding candle burn...the lm kit comes with a star holder- the actual holder bit which u sit the candle in...my candles that i ordered with the kit don't sit well in the holder it sits a bit lopsided"

You are supposed to squeeze in the prongs of the star candle holder until it tightly fits whatever size of candle you are using. You squeeze them in, then try the candle to see if it fits tight.

"I have noticed that the candle holder bit that the candle sits in is normally quite sooty."

That's normal.

"Also a bit of the wax has now fallen down the side of honey jar like a stream, some wax formation is also forming just below the metal lid of the jar formed into solid oval and round shapes- is this normal or bad sign?"

A stream of wax like that indicates that tears will flow. See the page on candle wax and candle glass divination here:

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

littlegreen

Unread post by littlegreen » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:29 am

I really doubt that she actually researched it at all, I think she saw the altar and saw that he had a picture of her there and was doing work that involved her and jumped to all sorts of crazy and outlandish conclusions! I'm so glad for this input guys, thank you! I believed that she wasn't right about honey being a part of any candle spell to kill someone, but having some outside opinions makes me totally sure of it.

redacepilot

Unread post by redacepilot » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:11 am

OH thanks Bri Bri

redacepilot

Unread post by redacepilot » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:26 am

Now Bri how can I incorporate this signature in my spell?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:18 am

redacepilot -- to incorporate a signature into a honey jar you may have several options:

1) Use the signature paper to write your petition regarding the paper, by crossing and covering the signature with your petition and place the petition in a jar of sugar or honey.

2) Fold the signature paper around selected herbs, roots, minerals, or other curios that are appropriate to the situation, creating a packet to place into the jar of sugar or honey.

3) Dip the signature in honey and embed it near the bottom a jar of sugar and use the sugar to cook foods for the person, leaving the honey-soaked signature near the bottom of the sugar and replacing sugar in the jar as you work
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

shuchingwu

Unread post by shuchingwu » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Hi, I am starting my second honey jar. I have two questions.

1. Can I bury my old jar in the backyard? What's the difference between burying it in the backyard and in the front yard?
2. I have a Chinese name. Is it better to write my name in Chinese which is how it is supposed to be on the petition paper?

Thanks a million and all the blessings,
Z.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:29 pm

How many cloves would you use if you are putting more than one person in the honey jar?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:30 pm

spellyshelly wrote:How many cloves would you use if you are putting more than one person in the honey jar?
One for each person, including yourself.

Mary

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Lucylookingskyward wrote: Are HJ meant to be kept hidden? I like to keep mine out in the air where they can do their best work, but I live with other people, and they're constantly asking me what's up with all the bottles and candles in my room. (I don't have a proper, full-time alter.) I just tell them not to worry about it and don't ask me questions, but I know that the more people that know about a HJ can block the spell from happening, because you're not "releasing" the energy accordingly.

Does this happen to other people? How do you deal with it?
My mother lives with me and she bitches a bit, but I ignore it. She is worried about fires more than anything else. If I were you, I would keep my honey jar in my bureau. I have my hoodoo altar on my bureau and most everything is in it. I try to keep my work hidden, so it does not attract attention.

Mary

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Dear Mary,

Thank you so much for your guidance on my new honey jar.

As honey jar is a long ongoing spell, yes i would like to make it with a purpose of marriage and could team it with my spell kits.
A petition paper demanding the target marry me with my name over his 9 times. I would put the personal concerns, 2 rose buds, and 2 cloves in the petition paper and put in the honey jar. I would take 3 teaspoons of the honey out and eat it.
Yes i would make the petition as you suggest.
I would not use either 7 or 9 love herbs. In Hoodoo, we like odd numbers. Since you have the LM love herb mixture, then just use that.
I just saw the ingredients of the LM love herb mixture and there are 9 herbs in there

1.rose petals
2. red clover
3.catnip
4.lavender
5.damiana
6.cubeb berries
7.juniper berries
8.gentian root
9.deer's tongue

i will use them straight into the jar.
If you want marriage, your herb mixture should include deer's tongue, spikenard, orange blossom flowers, and Queen Elizabeth root. If I was angling for marriage, this is how I would construct my honey jar.
I would add in 7 more herbs as follows:

Spikenard
Deer's tongue
orange blossom flowers
Queen Elizabeth root
lovage
damiana
3 cubieb berries
Of the 7 herb you suggest, i have spikenard seperately and some of them like deer's tongue, damiana and cubeb berries are already a part of the LM love herb mix. i do not think i could rush order orange blossom flowers,lovage, queen elizabeth root , what could i do? As i would like to still make a strong jar with an odd number of ingredients.

Anything that i off hand is calamus, cinnamom, cardomom and ginger.

waiting to hear soon
love
basilthyme

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:16 pm

Basilthyme,
for what it's worth, Queen Elizabeth Root is also known as Orris Root. Calamus root is typically used for compelling work. Cinnamon & Ginger can be used to heat up a love affair, and Cardamom is used to draw luck in love. BTW, the above info is from HHRM.
Hope that helps you with your choices
Best!

basilthyme

Unread post by basilthyme » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:52 pm

dear keeperoftherubyshoes,

thank you for your post.

dear Mary I look forward to hear from you on my other post also, on spell instructions on the kit as the waxing moon is just here.

AS i wanted to make a jar with odd no. of items, so when i add 9 love herb mix, Are honey, sugar ,rose petals and petition paper in the honey jar counted as another 4 items?

love
basilthyme

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:26 am

Thanks so much, Mary! That's pretty much what I've been doing, but I think a small part of me is afraid that other people even knowing about it will ruin it. I suppose worrying about other people worrying is counter productive too... :D
shuchingwu wrote:Hi, I am starting my second honey jar. I have two questions.

1. Can I bury my old jar in the backyard? What's the difference between burying it in the backyard and in the front yard?
2. I have a Chinese name. Is it better to write my name in Chinese which is how it is supposed to be on the petition paper?

Thanks a million and all the blessings,
Z.
Shuchingwu, I always bury my honey jar remains in my front yard, to bring things to me. According to Cat's page on the subject (http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html) burring in the back yard will keep the object of your spell close, while the front yard will draw them to you. With regards to your question about your name, I would write it the way its supposed to be.

Keeping it simple, for me, is almost always better. I always seem to have better results when I calm down and do the work simply than when I try to add all kinds of extras. Good luck!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Basilthyme,

Work with what you have. It sounds like the LM love mixture is perfect, so use it. As far as amount of ingredients, that is your call. Each root worker is different. Some count herbs, some count the honey, personal concerns, and the herbs to equal an uneven number. What feelsright to you?

Part of root work is trusting yourself too. I can teach you forever, but you are ultimately doing the job. Just like my college students who want me to write their papers for them, I cannot do that. My experiences, mind, and path is not theirs. YOU have to start listening to yourself. Otherwise, what is the point?

As far as the oils go, just a dab on your finger for each one is enough, You do not have to bathe the candles in the oil. Just a dab will do you.

You can do this. Fly little birdie.

Mary

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”