Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

HRCC: Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course

How to take cat's Correspondence Course, plus news about Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Workshops, Apprenticeships, and Parties.
Wendy Rose
HRCC Student
Re: HRCC: Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:17 am

Thank you so much. I hope I can start and otherwise I keep applying ;) I saw last years workshops with the apprenticeships following after that. That's was one of those moments you feel a seed falling in the earth. It would be so great meeting people and learning more things! Thanks for the nice reply!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

notnoobnotexpert

Unread post by notnoobnotexpert » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:03 am

I'm thinking of taking the HRCC sometime in the future but have a question regarding one of the requirements. It says that we have to publicly display our real names in the course. While I have no problem at all signing my real name to any necessary papers, etc., with Mrs. Yronwode and/or Lucky Mojo, I do have issues with displaying it publicly for the course. There are many, very good reasons for this caution on my part.

I don't intend to become a professional practitioner, but would like to learn more for myself and loved ones. Is there any way to participate in the course without displaying one's real name, as long as the contracts are signed with the real name? Thank you, and Happy 4th of July!

I ask about contracts because there's a post/thread here about a woman selling rootwork products. She had completed Cat's course, but when it was time to sign a contract (?) she refused. I'm not exactly sure if it's the same thing, or maybe I misunderstood that situation.

My question, I suppose, would be the reverse of that, though without the professional practitioner intent.

There's a ways to go before signing up for the course, such as getting Cat's books, etc., but I figured might as well research now and get questions out of the way.

taramaria

Unread post by taramaria » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:33 pm

I just read through almost every post here, and I hope I am not missing my answer. In the course there is the chapter on amulets ;

Lesson 31: Papers and Petitions Part 1: History of Inscribed Amulets and Petitions

Does this chapter teach you how to make amulets?

Also reading the posts I saw some graduates state they completed the course and wanted to do the apprenticeships. The apprenticeships as I understand it, are not a prerequisite to graduate the course correct?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:45 pm

--notnoodnotexpert

I don't know anything about "contracts". You will be asked to make certain verbal agreements with Miss cat in order to take the course; mostly to do with trying to finish the course, and respecting her copyrights. Your real name will be required on the Yahoo group, and will be listed on student contact lists, which are available to other students and graduates, but not to the general public, to my knowledge. It is my understanding that using your real name within the course community is a non-negotiable requirement.

--taramaria,

The apprenticeships are in addition to the course. You can graduate the course without taking them. Think of them as the "graduate school" of the course.
Two-Headed Doctor

notnoobnotexpert

Unread post by notnoobnotexpert » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:46 am

Thank you, Mister Hob! That's something for me to really think about, then. I'm not at all comfortable with that last part, though it wouldn't be a problem for me if it was an in-person course.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:02 pm

notnoobnotexpert --

You asked, "Is there any way to participate in the course without displaying one's real name, as long as the contracts are signed with the real name?" and the answer is that i require the use of real names.

I have written and published thousands of web pages for free anonymous study.

I have written books which can be purchased anonymously as well.

I co-host the longest-running radio show on hoodoo and we take calls and answer queries about rootwork from anonymized callers every Sunday.

This forum also allows for anonymized questions where you can receive personal replies from me as well as from our great team of board moderators.

Every year we host a weekend of workshops where anyone can attend and real names are not required. Pre-payment is through Paypal and can be anonymized.

Having said all of that, the course i teach is for people who are my social equals, acquaintances, friends, and those with whom i have a personal relationship of some sort. The same goes double for my FREE Apprenticeship program. You have to be known to me and you have to be a course graduate to come to my home to study.

I would not invite you to eat at my dinner table under a false name and i will not teach you under a false name. Sorry.

So, for you, and for others with a mental, social, or psychological desire for anonymity, i recommend what in other esoteric traditions would be called "outer court material." You are welcome to study and learn from the literally thousands of hours of web reading, book reading, radio listening, and workshop attendance i offer.

You will never get me to change my very firm and life-long decision to only teach people whom i know well enough to invite to my home for supper -- and it is pointless to try.

Next, as to "contracts," you did misunderstand the topic, i think. What happened was that a graduate of my course, whose real name was known to me, asked to take my FREE Apprenticeship and to be a guest in my house while doing so -- but when i asked her to sign a standard non-disclosure agreement, she refused and left our property abruptly

A non-disclosure agreement is a contract that ensures that each party is expected to perform a certain activity in a certain way.

A non-disclosure agreement is not required of students in the course, but an agreement to abide by copyright law is definitely required of students.

In the case of my Apprenticeship program, the non-disclosure agreement is an agreement made by one person (the Apprentice) to abide by certain terms and conditions in exchange for an agreement made by another person (me) to provide certain information. One cannot become an Apprentice without graduating from my course and coming to stay here in Forestville for a total of three weeks, and one cannot become a graduate from the course without being accepted for the course, and one cannot be accepted for the course without revealing one's legal name to me.

------

taramaria --

The course work on amulets consists of three chapters and covers world-wide folk-magic practices, with a focal emphasis on methods specifically used in Southern conjure.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

taramaria

Unread post by taramaria » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Oh good. I have long wanted to learn to make amulets and the way it was worded I wondered if it was just the history of amulets.

notnoobnotexpert

Unread post by notnoobnotexpert » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Thank you for your detailed response, Mrs. Cat! I understand your feelings on the matter. It's something I have to think about deeply as far as my own views go.

You're right, there's plenty here to study anonymously, but there's much to be said from learning closely with experts and in a group setting. I do have reasons for my views, but maybe the benefits are more important here. We'll see. Thank you again for taking the time out to clarify things.

Edit: And just to be clear, I have no problem revealing my legal name to you or LM employees. It's just mostly a caution over Internet communications with a mass of people I don't know, some of which I've read on here who have access to the course group but were just "surfers," etc.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Only students of the Course have access to the Yahoo student group website. You are not required to reveal your name here on the Lucky Mojo Forum.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

notnoobnotexpert

Unread post by notnoobnotexpert » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Thank you, Mama Micki!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:31 pm

notnoobnotexpert,

When you wrote about "a mass of people I don't know, some of which I've read on here who have access to the course group but were just "surfers," etc." you were gravely misinformed.

You are posting at the Lucky Mojo Forum, a company-owned php-bb forum that is open to course members, non-course member practitioners, LMCCo shop customers, AIRR reading clients, and random internet "surfers."

My personal Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course discussion group (a Yahoo group) is only open to course members, all of whom are known to one another and NONE of whom are "just 'surfers'"

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

notnoobnotexpert

Unread post by notnoobnotexpert » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Thank you, Mrs. Cat! These responses have really cleared up the major questions I had about the course.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:33 pm

I have a question about hw #7. if i can do that here that is :D can we use the 1 dram round bottles that you sell on the site? or does it have to be only in the 1/2 oz bottles?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

unole33b8y

Unread post by unole33b8y » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Greetings Cat,

I am interested in taking the course but I wanted to make sure I obtained clarity on a question first.
I understand that the course is based in southern black christianity. Which I have no problem with, for the purpose of learning the
tradition you are teaching. I am also aware your course is open to people of all religions, based on your FAQ section.

While I am black/native American and was raised in the south and was brought up in Christian theology, along with native traditions, and magic, I no longer incorporate Christianity into my practice, and haven't in 17 years.

I am very interested in this course and I purchased your book on herb magic years ago.

Do you expect your students to pray to or work with the Christian God or Jesus?

Do you expect them to work with the bible?

Thank you for your time

sincerely

L.D.

unole33b8y

Unread post by unole33b8y » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Thank you for your time.
Your answer and clarity is really appreciated.

I enjoy shopping from your store, and your articles.

Thank you again.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:58 pm

unole33b8y / L. D. --

The answers to your questions are "yes" and "yes."

If i was teaching the magic of India, i would certainly expect my students to learn about and work with Hindu deities. If i was teaching my students ancient Egyptian magic, i would expect them to be comfortable offering prayers to Kemetic deities. Your personal path may have led you in a different direction, but this is the folk magic of Christian (generally Protestant) Black Americans who work with the Bible. To teach otherwise would be to teach a different course, i am afraid.
catherine yronwode

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 am

I forgot to put my name and student ID number on my request to join the yahoo group. How do I message the group wtih the info now that I have already requested to join the group?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:27 am

You messaged me via Facebook and i took care of it!
catherine yronwode

Odessa
HRCC Student

Unread post by Odessa » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Is there anyone in particular to ask for at LM to check if I now meet the requirements for the course to request an interview? Or just call the shop and tell them I am trying to meet the course requirements and give them my customer ID information ?
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

LongIslandConjure
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by LongIslandConjure » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:10 am

Hey Odessa, exactly right call the shop and they will look up you purchases in the database and let you know if you have met the requirements. I made that call a couple of weeks ago. As always the Lucky Mojo staff was super helpful.
HRCC Student #1791G

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Yes, Odessa, you can call the shop and they will help you with that.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Odessa
HRCC Student

Unread post by Odessa » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Joseph, I did call the shop and they were so helpful with checking my invoices. Looks like I'm on track so far.
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:13 am

That is great news! Upward and onward! :)
Joseph Magnuson

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Miss Cat? When is the best time to reach you to speak to you about taking your course? I think I am long over due to take it :)
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Love Potion No9,

Just call the shop and they will look up your purchase history in the database and let you know if you have met the requirements. Then they will schedule an appointment for us to have a 30 - 45 minute conversation about the course.These appointments usually atke place around 4:00 PM, after i finish my tarot card readings for the day.

I look forward to talking with you.
catherine yronwode

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Thanks Cat! It was great to see you at the shop today and I look forward to our interview tomorrow :)
I can't wait to be a student of yours

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:19 pm

It was nice to see you too, and to meet your friend.Talk to you tomorrow.
catherine yronwode

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:53 pm

WooHoo!!! Just got done with my interview with Miss Cat :)

Who has 2 thumbs and has just became her student?.... This Chick! lol *cheesy I know but I couldnt help myself*

clarissacain8

Unread post by clarissacain8 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Hey I am new here. Don't know much about and trying to learn something.

clarissacain8

Unread post by clarissacain8 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:11 pm

How can I join this course through yahoo? Help!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:34 pm

clarissacain8 -- The HRCC Yahoo group is only for students of my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course. If you are a student, you will find the group URL on page 16 of your course book. When you apply, give your real full name and student ID#. I only admit people to the Yahoo group if they provide their name and student number.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:29 pm

The Yahoo Group is great for student discussion. Very valuable service.
Joseph Magnuson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:29 pm

clarissacain8: Welcome! Might I suggest starting here, the best place to start: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Joseph Magnuson

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Stacia, questions about the course material are why we have an HRCourse Yahoo Group. See page 16 of your course book -- and see you there!

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Odessa
HRCC Student

Unread post by Odessa » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Just got my course book and I can't put it down! It's truly amazing! Had a little issue with Yahoo Groups but I think the request went through. ( side note.. I correctly predicted my student # before I got my book ) Very excited to be a proud student of the course!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:32 pm

I am so glad you like the course book! If you have any trouble with yahoo groups, contact nagasva thtough Facebook or here. Take your time, read the book twice -- and turn in your homework.
catherine yronwode

Igraine62

Unread post by Igraine62 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:05 am

Hello,

I would like to enroll in the course and I want to finish it and do all the homeworks. :)
( so you see I have read this thread ;) )

My problem is: I am a Europian and I have no idea how to meet an Afro-American native here and do homework 2

Can anyone help me please? Has anyone an idea how to do this?

I would really appreciate your advice

Igraine
Thank you Saint Martha, I praise and honor you.

Ms Valerie
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ms Valerie » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:20 pm

I just signed up for the correspondence course today. I'm so excited and can't wait to get started!
Thank You Cat :-) It was so good to talk with you.

Valerie

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Thank you, Valerie. I enjoyed it too.

Igraine62 -- Non-USA residents are allowed to interview an African American friend via the internet, including skype.
catherine yronwode

Moni
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Moni » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Greetings!

This is going to sound like a very silly question, but... I work ~34 hours per week and take about 6 credits at school, which I will be in for about 2 more years. I do have a good amount of time to persue additional studies and religious practice. I would like to take Miss cat's course sometime soon, but I'm not sure how large the course load per week it ;) For those of you who have taken the course, does it sound like I can work it in my schedule, or should I wait until perhaps I'm done with my school? ;)

Thanks!
Moni
Monika R - #1814G

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:29 pm

That is for you to decide. How much free time do you have after work/school and studying/homework is done? I would have been able to complete it while in school, but we may have slightly different approaches to time management. If you feel your schooling will interfere then I would wait until you are comfortable with the free time you have so you can dedicate it fully to the course. The weekly workload is not that heavy though! :) Good luck, it is a worthwhile goal!
Joseph Magnuson

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Hey guys. I'm really happy to have the time to be back here and finally begin the HRCC course. I've got my membership pending now in the yahoo group, does anyone know about how long it takes to be approved? Hahaha, I'm anxious to start reading!
HRCC Graduate #1765

Mama_Nikki
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mama_Nikki » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Can't wait to join course in a few months. Still a little bummed that I won't be sharing experience with my favorite cousin. She joined the ancestors at the end of August (at age 46). I come from a Southern family (Alabama/Georgia) so I grew up around "roots" although I'm a Northerner. Spent Saturdays at Harry's Occult store in Philadelphia as a child. My grandmother was a reader and helped people so I observed some things. She learned from her maternal aunt. She doesn't like talking about those days. So I'm hoping to learn more about hoodoo. I'd loke to pass the family tradition on to my daughter.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:43 am

Welcome back, Obskultus!

Welcome to the forums, Mama_Nikki!
Joseph Magnuson

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi all!

At Miss Cat's suggestion, I am making available a Hoodoo Student blog that I had recently designed that I would like to share with everyone here on the forum.

I am always open to suggestions, comments, and questions that anyone may have which can all be left right on the blog page itself :)

Enjoy!

http://lovepotionnumbr9.blogspot.com/

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Thanks for making this blog available to the public, Love Potion. It was fun to hang out with you last night at the Homework Grading Party, and i hope to see you again soon. Love the photos!
catherine yronwode

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Thank you Miss Cat! It was an amazing experience to have been able to attend :) I will definitely be there for the December Party and more pics to come.. Let Nagasiva know that I will be bringing by my thumb drive for him again next week.

significant

Unread post by significant » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:12 am

I would be sign up for the HRCC,but English is not my main language and I am afraid that I will not make it without a good knowledge of English :( :cry:

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:39 am

As of December 7th. I am an official Graduate of the Course!
#1800G

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:15 pm

:D CONGRATS!

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:29 am

Hi, I have a question. For the past year i saved money for the course, purchased the required items for the course. Spend a lot of time working with the book and purchases. I send several emails with my background, experience and motivation for the course. The next step seems to be calling to the store so I can say outloud that i am motivated to finish the course? Coming from the other end of the world calling is very expensive and rather complicated. I am not sure i understand the procedurw but only 1 phonecall seems to stand in between me and the course? Or are there other requirements when you come from another coybtry, like Holland in my case?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:25 am

Wendy Rose: Nope, it sounds like just the call with Miss cat is what you need to complete your acceptance. Perhaps you could Skype with her to defray the costs. I will step aside and allow her to answer you directly. Best of luck!!!
Joseph Magnuson

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:48 am

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Wendy Rose, the phone call is my way of getting to know you. I will go over a lot of information with you, you can take notes, or even record the conversation. I want to hear your voice, get to know you, and make sure you understand the course and will be able to complete it. I don't usually use skype, though. A telephone call is sufficient. Remember, you are going to be doing more than purchasing a book -- this is a community of people who know and care for one another.
catherine yronwode

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:46 am

Thank you for your responce. Coming from a strong community i understand the requirement better now. I figured the calling thing all out today and i will call for an appointment tomorrow. Feel so excited that its going to happen! Thank you

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Yes! I am attending!! :)

California Sister
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by California Sister » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:47 am

Growing up, a lot of this was just normal. No one made a big deal out of it - to the point that I did not know there was any specific meaning. Things were just done - Grandmothers always said,"...for good luck...". My parents are from South Carolina, and I grew up listening to many stories and having personal experiences. I am about to begin the course this spring ;) . What has helped me is researching based on family experiences and being introduced to a spiritual guide - who told me to check out Lucky Mojo and encouraged me to take the course. I began with a few items from the shop and now have a 'go to' box of goodies that I have accumulated. I also began practicing protection & banishing spells 2 years ago. Using my own garden and creating my own baths and cleansing for my home and family has been wonderful. If you are in the area, I would encourage you to go to a homework grading party.(Just call the shop and ask about that.) I have had the 'wonderful' opportunity to do so twice and am so grateful to learn and share information. I am especially grateful to learn about some traditions that my family has forgotten.
It is all good!
(Yipee, my first post!)
Linda, California Sister

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:05 pm

That was a very nice testimonial/introduction to have read today, California Sister. Thank you very much for sharing that with us all! Much luck with the course... Enjoy the homework parties!
Joseph Magnuson

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:57 pm

There has been a homework party the last two years when I have gone to California. I hope that there will be one this year on the Friday prior to the Workshops. This year's workshops are a little earlier. If there is one, I hope to meet you!!!

One of the things I hope to do every year, in addition to attending the Workshops, and after the Apprenticeships is to spend an extra day or two (Thursday and Friday) just being part of Lucky Mojo, shopping, helping, the homework party on Friday night. The Homework party is one of the things I look forward to when I come to California.
I come from Florida, and I plan on attending annually.

Great post!

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

UniversalForce72
HRCC Student

Unread post by UniversalForce72 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:10 pm

I sent this to catherineyronde but it did not go through because of private messaging limitations. I would still appreciate any thoughtful responses. Maybe even catherineyronwode will even respond! Again, my apologies for the re-post!

Hello catherineyronwode,

First I would like to say thank you for your contribution to making the Universe a better place through your spiritual guidance and wisdom that you so generously share! Thank you.

I'm interested in taking your Hoodo course but I still need more time familiarizing and experimenting with some of the "tools of the trade" that you mentioned prospective must purchase from you before being considered. The reason I'm writing you is to determine whether or not I would be an eligible candidate for practicing Hoodoo.

I'm an African-American male, 40 years old, and know of two members of my family who practice magick or the spirtual arts -- my Greatgrandmother born in Mississippi now deceased in physical form and my mother. My mother primarily channels most of her magickal energy through candles and some tarot. She is also gifted psychicly. Enough of family background.

Unlike many African-Americans, I do not believe in a "God" per se. I do, however, believe in a Force or Energy that makes everything possible. It's not male or female it simply just is and manifest itself and ways both knowable and unimaginable. I believe in Jesus the Christ and his teachings but do not accept him as my "Savior" in the sense of being condemned to hell if I don't. I believe in Mohammed, Abraham, Moses, Confucius, Isis, Wizards, witches, YOU and the wisdom you all have to offer. I believe that the Universe works through all of you, including me, to empower and uplift each other. I simply do not call that force or energy God. I've been called atheist, agnostic, atheist christian among other things. I choose not to identify or be defined by religious labels. With that said, would I still be an eligible candidate for your Hoodoo course? I hope so!!

Keep the fire burning,
UniversalForce72

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Catherine's Correspondence Course and Apprenticeship Program”