Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:48 pm

I'd encourage you to read the very long thread here on the forum regarding working with the Intranquil Spirit before undertaking the working (where I'll also be merging your question). You'll also get a very good idea of all the work that needs to go along with working that spell properly - such as cleansing and protecting.

working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

markx

Unread post by markx » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:11 am

Hi

I have been reading through the thread and I think it's fine to do what I said, I just wanted confirmation? about the actual spell/prayer and not the protection/cleaning aspect.

What would you write for the petition to go along with the alter candle at the church?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:34 pm

movingmountains, this is not addressed specifically at you, but I am using your question of what "spirit or saint to use for break up work" to answer a point about doing this work.

1. Conjure is based on Protestant Christian African American spirituality. Rarely has it ever worked with saints and those time it has it is in specifically Catholic regions or those regions with a heavy influence form Spiritualist churches. So you'll rarely if ever see conjure doctor needing to call upon a specific spirit or saint to do ANY of their work. The power they bring to bear results from the ability to call down Spirit and conducted through the medium of the natural spirits of stick, root, herb, bone, and mineral. To be an effective conjure doctor this is all you need--not a list of spirits.

2. It is unwise to treat spirits as if they were some convenience list that you can puruse at will. You don't pick and chose spirits and saints just to fit your need, but develop relationships, assocations, and alliances with them. This is especially the case in conjure as you'll find no list or catalogue of spirits as found in the grimoire tradition. Instead you'll find spirit-led workers who find powerful allies in the spirits of herbs and roots, or in the powers of the dead.

In light of this movingmountain, I'd say you are going about your work wrong. You are looking first to alter the traditional function of a specific spirit found in the Latin American context, but when you found you could not you moved on to trying to find another spirit to meet your desire. It doesn't work that way. My suggestion is get a good grasp of the foundation of this type of work before trying anything else. You'll find that your endeavors will be much more successful once you know conjure works and how to go about doing this work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:38 pm

markx, your question illustrates that you are new to this practice. Yes there is more to working with the Intranquil Spirit than a prayer, a candle, and some oil. It comes down to knowing whether you can work in Spirit or not, whether you have what it takes to call up a spirit from hell and command it to do your work. Unless you have the spiritual quality to back your words, you're going to have a hard time. If it were so easy, you'd notice more successes in this thread.

Ask yourself, can you pray and be heard by spirit? This is spirit work, not about following a forumlae. Lucky Mojo provides the best tools to help you reach success, but unless you get a firm grasp of how to work with this spiritual tradition you are going to have some difficulty. Before trying to conjure up a rather difficult spirit, especially since you are so new to this tradition, is to start small and learn the basics. Read the wonderful Hoodoo In Theory and Practice and read up about this tradition.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't know why people who are entirely new to this type of working will jump to working with the Intranquil Spirit which is a rather advanced form of working.

markx

Unread post by markx » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 am

Thanks Ali,

The reason people jump to this, is because of desperation.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:34 am

The problem is that books, television, and movies often have the theme of "soul mates" which appeal to many people's romantic fantasies. The idea that there is only one person that would be a suitable partner is a little far-fetched in today's world with a population of over seven billion, air travel and instant communication anywhere in the world.

Only you can determine how far you are willing to go in pursuing a particular person, but I think that if he or she does not respond to sweet or seductive love work, it may time to move on. Plenty of fish in the sea, as the old saying goes.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

markx

Unread post by markx » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:19 am

Mama, a few months ago I would of agreed with you, but the truth is I need this person and I'll try anything.

I never thought I would be looking a bring a spirit from the depths of hell, to force someone into loving me, but here I am.

I know it's not right, but in the words of Joan of Arc, "what is right, is not always what is just."

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:12 pm

I'll paraphrase one of Conjureman Ali's posts: Obsession is for the target, not you, the practitioner. If you are this desperate and obsessed now, working with the Intraquility Spirit, will probably just make things worse.

You need to step back and think about this. Far be it from me to tell anyone what to do; I only give my opinion based on my knowledge and experience. However, I will restate what I said: There is no person that you must have. There are many people that would be suitable partners for you. Even inmates on death row get married.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:44 am

After doing thr IS spell my sister still had oils & incense, etc left. When her guy friend comes by should she continue to use the oils/sachet powders to fix letters to him, etc? Or lay tracks for him to walk on as he leaves her house etc?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:49 pm

No, please don't lay out Intranquility Powders in your house, dont' invite that time of work in your home. If the Intranquility Spirit brings a person back, then try restoring and making the relationship work. Sweeten them with a honey jar and don Stay With Me work.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:13 am

Thx Conjureman Ali. What should she do with the oil left? Should she keep using it on candles or can she put it on stuff 2 give 2 him?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:18 pm

If he's returned to her then there's no need to continue using the products!

markx

Unread post by markx » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:57 pm

Has he returned?

LAKIS
Newly Registered

Unread post by LAKIS » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 am

Hello
I have a little situation here and I desperately need professional help!
For the last year or so I came face to face with an opponent rather hard to level.
Who is he? Guess…my boyfriend! Although, at the beginning and during quite a long time, all things were more than wonderful, as abruptlyas lightning strikes, everything chanced! From the: I will love you until the end of times, until eternity and don’t you ever forget that….to…..I just care for you nothing more, things are going to be my way or no way and you have to be thankful for that! Ok, your right, your more than right….he is an ash-hole and many-many more…I know, I really-really know! Maybe what I want new is to teach me a lesson, maybe it’s more than that…because, for a long time I thought that he was the one!!! I don’t know!!! And that’s why I need you help! I reed about the following spell:
• This prayer is derived and mainly used in Latin-America and has been around for centuries. There is different variations of ingredients, BUT the simplest I will give you is listed below.
• Time: Full Moon or Waning (Yes Waning ,because it is still negative work)
• Day: Friday
• Hour: Venus
• Tools: *Pink Candle, Either Intranquility Oil, Commanding Oil,Reconcilliation Oil, or Follow Me Boy Oil.
• Crucifix (which can be a rosary or a cross)
My question, is this spell powerful enough…will it work for me! My infos are telling me that even if it works, things are never going to be the same as they were…is this true??? Have in mind that I have little experience and although I’m determined and I think I have a good aura, could the spell back fair on me?! Furthermore I admit, I have trouble calculating the Venus hours, does someone think that he or she can help me on that too!!!

P.S.: I don’t have an altar…need I make on? To many questions…I know!!!

Thanks a lot…

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:48 am

LAKIS, you should start with a reading on the situation to determine if the Intranquil Spirit is the appropriate approach for you or not. In most cases, is it not. If you've read through this thread you'll see that's it's much more like a very harsh curse that inflicts severe mental/emotional torture onto the target - it's not really a happy love spell. And yes, the damage that the spirit inflicts often leave scars on the relationship that are very difficult, if not impossible to ever heal from.
Also, it's a very advanced working that novices should really steer clear from for their own personal safety.

Now, all that being said, maybe your situation can be Reconciled and maybe it can't. If it can, it will likely be much better suited to healing, forgiveness, and love-drawing approaches that will end up with your relationship being amicable and loving and strong, rather than tainted with resentment from spiritual coercion.
If yours is one of the few cases where the Intranquil Spirit is called for, then it's likely much more prudent for you to have a professional do the work for you since you are obviously new to this kind of work, and this particular work is pretty tricky and risky.

Go ahead and get yourself a reading with an AIRR worker, and make sure to ask them to prescribe for you the best possible course of action.
You can find a list of skilled and ethical readers and rootworkers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:38 am

Hi. What kind of protection do you use before casting the Intranquility Spell? Is the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram or maybe a some salt around enough?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:37 pm

The LBRP is not going to stop the powers of the Intranquil Spirit. She is strongly linked to the petitioner via their desires and the LBRP isn't going to get rid of her. If you are absolutely determined to work with these spirit you need a physical cleansing and then to protect yourself.

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 am

Thanks for your answer. Does Lucky Mojo shop have products for cleansing and protection that will match the work with this spell?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:21 am

13- herb bath for cleansing. Fiery Wall of Protection for protection. The FWP Spell kit includes a prayer card for St. Michael the Archangel, who can be petitioned for protection.

nebraska

Unread post by nebraska » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Thanks for your answer. I can imagine that St. Michael the Archangel will rather neutralize and stays in conflict with the intranquil spirit one tries to invoke (when you invoke both), doesn't it?

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:57 pm

On March 4th I ordered a IS vigil candle to be lit at the church. And last Wed. I had a dream about it. It was a sign.

No really. Like literally a sign.

I was in a car by myself and it was night time. I look to my right and see a house with a sign hanging from it saying "Intranquil Spell". I instantly knew what it meant.

I think it's pretty funny really, the way signs work sometimes. :lol:
Last edited by starsinthesky7 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for color of font

Siedan15

Unread post by Siedan15 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 am

I have a question lm lit is candle for me but im the one restless does that mean he is to im hearing his name all over the place and every tv show has his name in it its driving me crazy but havent heard from him I was reading that he might come back angry so would it be wise to already have honey jar or another type of candle lit brfoe he returns or after he returns what would be the better candle. I want our love strong were he or the outside family and friends could come between us that im the only one that matters as well as he maters to me no infudelity just truth and loyalty. Can you plz assit me in what u think.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Seidan15, read through this entire thread. What you're experiencing is not entirely uncommon. Often the person trying to work with the Intranquil Spirit is actually the one that ends up captured by it. Especially if they are not doing the necessary cleansing and protections for themselves while being involved with it.

Siedan15

Unread post by Siedan15 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:54 am

I recently use is spell abd lm lit one for me to I just want him back but to feel I I feel but for the last couple nigjts ive been so restless cant sleep toss and turn its a living hell dont know if he is experince this also when I do sleep I dream about him that we reconnect and he wants me to spend the night like he has to be with me than ill have another dream that he suppose to meet me at the movies but he forgot to show than wake up its like I never been to sleep my son told me that he call hiself going with tnis girl so soon how do I get rid of her I dont even know her name my son say he wants to come by but he scared I might call the police so what else can I do I want my man back forever if the is candle stops when make contact I need other options
np

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:13 am

You have been advised about the intranquil spirit. And you need to get a reading before you do something like this to see if this even going to work for your situation. Again, cleanse and protect yourself so you will not be further effected.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

curiousgeorgette

Unread post by curiousgeorgette » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Thank you Intranquil Spirit for your never
ending assistant with my ex. You've never failed
me... Yippy!!

lbkmex806

Unread post by lbkmex806 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Well i lost my girlfriend and my son all cuz of my fault. I tried 2 fix it by showin her i changed. For the longest time we would fight argue and over stupid reasons. I never meant to lose her all i wanted wuz a break from da arguin and fighting.

Well she had moved on found another guy and now she is pregnant. She finally started talkin 2 me again tellin me her love and happiness is slowly goin away from the guy she is with. I took that as a sign that i can actually help but everything i say or do is kinda helping but not much. The baby from another guy does bother me but im a bigger person 2 actually help raise a child who is not mine.

A friend told me about the intranquil spirit candle and it sounded 2 good 2 b tru. So i have been doin research on wut it all meant and how to use it and the ups and downs of it. It sounds really scary 2 have a entity haunt and torment her 2 come back and only think about me. I would love 4 her 2 come back naturally but i dnt c it happening. So im slowly turning 2 the idea of using something for a lil extra help.

So what i would like 2 kno is should i use the intranquil spirit candle 2 get the extra help????? Or should i turn 2 a different way of doing it??

I also seen about a honey jar.... really liked the way it sounded and worked but also seems like it would take a long time 4 it 2 all work.

It has been 6 months I have not seen my son or her. It hurts and the thought of me not bein wit my family kills me.

So if you read this and can guide me with my situation I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: clarity, ALL CAPS fix

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:38 pm

Your query has been merged Into the Intranquil Spirit and Intranquility supplies thread. Check out the many other people who have asked the same query along those lines regarding the Intranquil Spirit.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

lbkmex806

Unread post by lbkmex806 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:25 am

Thank u joseph but i would really like 2 kno wut 2 do...

I hear about dis intranquail spirit and i talked 2 a lady about it

i have all da stuff 2 do da spell but as i did research on it da stuff it says bothers me

i jus want a good way 2 at least help her think about me more and 2 actually put our family 2gether.

The honey jar sounds so good but can i actually count on it 2 help me wit da problem i am having???

Eberythin i read is either negative or 2 good 2 b tru.

I jus want my family and baby mama back and 2 really 4get all dis pain ever happened.

markx

Unread post by markx » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:52 am

It's very hard to understand your post Ibkmex.

The intranquil spirit, is a way to call a spirit from Hell, to torment someone until they do a specific action, like calling you, being back with you etc..

It one of the more harsh and coercive methods.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:09 am

A few things I will say about this-as you yourself have stated that the Intranquil Spirit is an unhappy spirit called down to torment an individual until they are so miserable they want to return to you.

Now in your case you are considering doing this to a pregnant woman - something that I definitely do not advise.

And just because some people have experienced fast turn around with Intranquil Spirit does not mean that you will necessarily.

I would recommend that you seek out a reader to help you assess the situations and your options. It sounds to me like what you really want to do is being about a loving reconciliation and create peace and harmony in the family-for that intention I would recommend a honey jar over Intranquil Spirit.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:17 am

lbkmex806,

If you lost your girlfriend and son because of your own fault, as you posted in your first message, then you should be asking forgiveness and offering to make reparations -- not using a damned spirit to torture them.

The person who advised you to apply to the Intranquil Spirit was not a good-hearted or right-minded person.

No one here is promising you that a honey jar will work to restore the relationship you lost, because magic is not guaranteed, any more than prayer in church is guaranteed -- but you can be pretty sure that we are all saying that adding spiritual torture to a situation in which you already think is you were at fault is a recipe for disaster.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lbkmex806

Unread post by lbkmex806 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Sorry 4 not makin much sense. But thank you all i really dnt want an evil spirit 2 torment her. Im really new 2 all dis i never heard of anythin like dis i jus dnt want 2 do sumthin stupid and ask 4 trouble. Thanx every1 but da person who told me didnt explain 2 me it wuz a bad spirit all she told me wuz dat it will keep gettin her 2 think about me 2 where she will come back i took it as a good thing so dats y i got all da stuff but da prayer on da candle had me. So i researched it and found dis site and thanx 4 all da info and help i will c wut i can do i made her fall n love wit me once im sure i can do it again even after she told me so many bad hurtful things but she came around so i kno its there. THANK YOU EVERY1 I APPRECIATE IT.

abarnes52
Newly Registered

Unread post by abarnes52 » Mon May 07, 2012 4:12 pm

I recently ordered the material of tha candle already dressed, I want to know do I just recite the words with the crucifix or are there other things that need to be done. Also would it work less if I blow the candle out after each time, bc im a little frightened to leave it burning

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 11, 2012 4:36 am

You're candle is already fixed and you do not need to prepare or add anything else to the candle. Simply state the prayer of the intranquil spirit with the crucifix. DO NOT BLOW OUT THE CANDLE. This means you are putting an end to the work rather than picking it up where you left off. You can snuff out the candle by putting something over the top until it goes out. Yes you can do this each time you do not want to leave the candle burning.

CajunBarbie

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Tue May 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about if you do the Intranquil Spirit spell and are successful you are bound trade places with the Intranquil Spirit in hell once you die? In other words, they gain there freedom if they come through for you but unfortunately you are then damned. Obviously there is no way to know the factual truth of this however, is there any basis for this thought as I see nothing in the spell/prayer to indicate any such agreement.

Second, would it be wise to do the Intranquil Spirit spell on someone you do not want back? For instance you just want them to grovel to be with you but you have no desire for a relationship with them you just want the satisfaction of bringing them to their knees? If not, is there something else that would be recommended in this case? If so, please let me know what Lucky Mojo product is good for such a scenario if Intranquil Spirit is not the correct one.

Thanks for any help.
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue May 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Yes there is a folk belief that one who calls on the Intranquil Spirit will become one after death. As you said, there is no way to verify this, but it should give one pause.

Before petitioning this spirit, you need to read the long thread on this subject, to which I am moving your post.

CajunBarbie

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Wed May 30, 2012 6:29 am

Thanks for your reply Mama Micki. I have actually read this entire thread and done independent research regarding the Intranquil Spirit, hence my hesitancy to work with it. Nothing is worth the repercussion of becoming an Intranquil Spirit after death so even if there is a remote possibility of that happening I will avoid working with this spirit. Would you happen to know whether there are any similar folk beliefs (switching places with entity/spirit) when performing the wandering Jew prayer. I only ask because its an almost identical prayer with the exception that the wandering Jew is not in hell he supposedly walks the earth for all eternity and he is "cursed" with immortality. I appreciate any insight you can give.
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:11 pm

I have heard this folktale and I believe there is some truth to it, but differently from what people think. I believe that Intranquil Spirit(s) are born from people who die in a state of restlessness and depression caused by unrequited love or a broken heart. These are the spirits that hear the call of the broken-hearted person to prays for the return of their lover.

So if you are desperate and hurt enough to call upon this spirit and die in such state of unrest you may be join their ranks. It is from this that the lore is born.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:22 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:So if you are desperate and hurt enough to call upon this spirit and die in such state of unrest you may be join their ranks. It is from this that the lore is born.
That lines up pretty well with a huge amount of other lore, doesn't it? I hadn't really made that connection. Thanks for the insight, ConjureMan.
Two-Headed Doctor

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:59 am

CajunBarbie --

Regarding your question about the Spanish-language prayer to Wandering Jew, i would like to state that as a Jew, i find this piece of lore to be offensive and nasty in the extreme. I believe that it was promoted by Jew-hating Catholics. The idea that somewhere there is the spirit of a Jew who was "cursed by God to wander" because he did not believe Jesus was the Messiah is a totally hateful Catholic piece of Medieval propaganda, and does not belong in this forum, where all religions are tolerated. The entire Spanish Inquisition was an exercise in genocide against the Jews and the propagation of beliefs and spells based on the propaganda that fueled the Spanish Inquisition is grotesque in the extreme, in this day and age.

Thank you for your understanding.
catherine yronwode

CajunBarbie

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:39 am

catherineyronwode wrote:CajunBarbie --

Regarding your question about the Spanish-language prayer to Wandering Jew, i would like to state that as a Jew, i find this piece of lore to be offensive and nasty in the extreme. I believe that it was promoted by Jew-hating Catholics. The idea that somewhere there is the spirit of a Jew who was "cursed by God to wander" because he did not believe Jesus was the Messiah is a totally hateful Catholic piece of Medieval propaganda, and does not belong in this forum, where all religions are tolerated. The entire Spanish Inquisition was an exercise in genocide against the Jews and the propagation of beliefs and spells based on the propaganda that fueled the Spanish Inquisition is grotesque in the extreme, in this day and age.

Thank you for your understanding.
Catherine I apologize if my question offended you. The prayer is included in the book helping yourself with selected prayers volume 2. The description you give about the wandering Jew is not what I have read in the book or from online sources. According to what I have read, the wandering Jew was not cursed because he did not believe Jesus was the Messiah...if that were the case all practicing Jews would be cursed and we know that is not true. As legend goes, the Jew was cursed because he began to strike and mock Jesus for moving to slowly as he walked with the cross. Jesus replied to him to wait for his return...since Jesus has not returned the Jew still wanders. Putting that aside I'm shocked that you would take offense to a simple "piece of lore" as you put it in such a strong manner when there are many many things on this board that a person of any faith COULD take offense to if they so wished...The idea of an "Intranquil Spirit" for one is something that many Christians might have an issue with as the notion of purgatory is a Catholic and not a Christian concept and paints God in the light of a tormentor which is certainly something to take offense to. In the spirit of the board it seems obvious that we would all understand that these divergent ideas are nothing to take offense to and certainly nothing to take personally.

Thousands of posters participate on this forum, and it is inevitable that people will post things that others disagree with or find offensive even, ultimately this is your (lucky mojo) forum and I apologize if I have offended you with my question and can assure you that was NEVER my intention.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:04 am

CajunBarbie wrote:The idea of an "Intranquil Spirit" for one is something that many Christians might have an issue with as the notion of purgatory is a Catholic and not a Christian concept...
It is very easy to take offense. For instance, I'm certain that there are any number of Catholics who would take offense at the implication that they are not Christians. Some offenses may be inevitable when discussing topics that bridge many cultural lines, and include many people. Some offenses are simply due to the speaker's negligence.
Two-Headed Doctor

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:17 pm

The Wandering Jew lore comes out of Medieval Christianity and is tied to the various legends including Longinus among others. It became a part of Portuguese, Germanic, and Spanish folk magic practices and from there was adopted into Latin American folk magic.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:46 pm

What to do if fiance touches Ziploc bag with boxers I buried in plant?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:04 am

What does this question have to do with the Intranquil Spirit? Make sure that you are posting in the correct forum.

Are they his boxers? What are the boxers for? What was your intentions of the work that u for the boxers.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:34 am

Ok I spelled a word wrong and post in the wrong topic...my apology. There his boxers underwear I buried tied in knot to keep him home.

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Okay. It's time to be Intranquilized!!!!

I've read the WHOLE thread of 35 pages. After I was done I felt as though my eyes were going to pop out. Took me like 2-3 days but it was worth it. I'm prone to spiritual possession. Got possessed by the IS before (and many other types of entities years ago, nothing new to me) in the past due to improper protection, the IS spell worked great though. The target actually started stalking one of my family members to try and spy on me.

Right, so now I know the importance protection before the IS spell and cleansing after the IS spell.

I have decided I am going to do the IS spell using the vigil candle in my room. I will do protection baths before the prayer and cleansing baths after the prayer.

I have a question about cleansing. After I have said the IS prayer with an "amen" is it all right to smoke the area with an exorcising/cleansing incense to keep the area free of negativity, during the duration of the seven days the IS vigil candle is burning? Will smoking the area with such incense ruin the IS spell?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:28 pm

I don't know if I would consider stalking as the the Intranquil Spirit working "great" ...

As stated before this spell is not ideal for someone you love, only someone you wish to torture and harm.

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Hello,

I am new here.

I just ordered intrangquility spell from LM and will be performing it as soon as I get the kits.
however, this would be my first time doing a spell ( i have done bonding rituals with haunted items before but that was it).

anyway I have read this thread. I understand the consequences. but one question that hasnt been asked (I THINK). I read somewhere on the internet, not LM. that The person who does this spell will essentially trade place with the intraquil spirit. Like the spirit will be released from its own damnations and Once I die, I will take its place and be the intrauility spirit myself. is this true?

I did get A FEW readings from AIRR members. Basically what though he might wanna re-connect with me in the future, they told me to let this man go as he is no good for me.

True. He has done a lot of awful things to me(long story). but I still love him.
I just want him to feel to pain I felt the first few weeks he broke up with me.

I don't want anything bad happen to him (for him to lose his job/get into an accident or put a curse on him ,etc).

I just want him to suffer the way I did.

and my last 2 questions

Once I start the ritual. should I leave the candle lit until it burns out or? I live with 5 different people. so. I work full time. I can't leave my candle lit in my room without me being there (for the obvious reasons.. )

I want the church to lit a candle for me when I do the ritual (to make it more powerful). However the spell kits that I ordered already comes with a glass candle. Does this mean I should order another one from LM for the church? or should I call LM to take out the candle that the spell kit comes with and give it to the church?

thanks

cmsnider1

Unread post by cmsnider1 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:56 pm

I am currently doing the IS spell and the IS candle's flame is jumping and flickering like crazy!!! When I first lit it, it was still and when I began reciting the prayer the candle flame begin moving and flickering and hasn't stopped once!! I did, however, make sure that it wasn't a breeze (like a ceiling fan) or some over outside factor that could be affecting the flame and it definitely wasn't.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what this type of flame movement could mean with IS???

I would really appreciate anyone's thoughts on this.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:55 pm

It has been posted more than once on this thread that there is a belief that if one petitions the Intranquil Spirit, the petitioner will become an Intranquil Spirit when he or she dies.

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Ok. thanks mama micki.

for my petition. should I write it down on a piece of paper or should I just say it out loud? do i do this before/after I say the intraquility prayer? and what do I do with the left over oils that are still in the bottle. can i keep em for other purposes in the future?

Kittyluver

Unread post by Kittyluver » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:11 pm

I'm sorry, I don't but please let us know if it works? Are you working with I.s for love or cursing? :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:01 am

Here, try this:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:06 am

Remember that you are working with the Spirit of Intranquility. Keep that in mind when you do your candle divination.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:19 pm

Doraemon,

You can use the oils again for another use. You can add intranquility oil to anything you want someone to be intranquil about. And you can use them without calling upon the spirit.

You dont have to write the prayer down on piece of paper you can simply say it out. Basically, dress the candle with the intranquility oil, make a name paper, and say the prayer while holding a cross.

Simply, follow the direction on the info page.

www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Doraemon,

You can use the oils again for another use. You can add intranquility oil to anything you want someone to be intranquil about. And you can use them without calling upon the spirit.

You dont have to write the prayer down on piece of paper you can simply say it out. Basically, dress the candle with the intranquility oil, make a name paper, and say the prayer while holding a cross.

Simply, follow the direction on the info page.

www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

MidsouthGuy

Unread post by MidsouthGuy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:37 am

Honestly, I feel sorry for the Intranquil Spirit. He's trapped in torment, and people use him like an attack dog. I'm not against curses and hexing, but using one tortured soul to torment another is repugnant to me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:05 pm

MidsouthGuy --

My theory exactly.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”