• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:19 am

Spell for Injury, Workers Comp, Insurance, Disability, SSI

Re: Help getting reconsideration of Veterans benefits

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:30 pm

I know how frustrating it can be dealing with the VA or any government agency. I am a veteran also and had to deal with the VA when I was going to college on the GI Bill.

Court Case can be used for all legal matters, not just those that require a court appearance. You might also try Compelling and Pay Me to get the VA to pay you the money that is owed to you. Pray Psalm 63.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovinlife1976 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:28 am

Oh goodness!! you feel my pain!! UGH!! :x

Thanks soooo much!!!!!I'm on this ASAP!!
lovinlife1976

Unread postby Edwardyule » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:37 pm

I agree with Mana Micki

I would also suggest working with Little John to Chew for court case work and Five Finger Grass for getting favor

http://herb-magic.com/little-john-to-chew.html

http://herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html

as well as working with a sweet jar for everyone involved. Get business cards of everyone involved or at least their names and adding them to the jar to sweeten them up. Because your probably going to be adding peoples names as the case moves along I would suggest using white suger instead of honey that way you can add and pull out names without it becoming a mess. Burn a candle dressed in Court Case oil
Edwardyule

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:46 pm

I agree with Mama Micki too and like the idea of the suggestion above as well. The VA can be tough to deal with. It's "hurry up and wait".
Good luck and take care!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:40 pm

I like the recommendations here, Pay Me, Court Case and Five-finger grass a must. You can also place the papers under a fixed candle dressed with these oils.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovinlife1976 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Thank you guuuys!!!!! :D
lovinlife1976

Social Security

Unread postby narcissanoir » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Greetings everyone,
It has been a while since I have posted. I needed some guidance on spell work. My mother's pending social security approval. They have turned her down twice and she had to hire an attorney to see it through. Now it will be up to a judge. I do have court case oil, brown candles, tobacco and also thought of petitioning St. Expedite on her behalf so that she will get her social security faster. Would a honey jar to sweeten the judge be a good thing? And what do I do if i don't know the judge's name? Thank you in advance.

Praise to Saint Expedite
narcissanoir

Re: Social Security

Unread postby aura » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:14 am

Hi narcissanoir,

The supplies you have and the honey jar idea will help you get things moving in the right direction. If you don't know the name of the judge yet, you can write something along the lines of ''Those deciding the outcome of mom's SSI hearing''.

Working with St-Expedite is also a fine idea - just make sure to pay him if he comes through and be clear with him about the time-frame for his intervention.

You may also find some useful ideas in the following forum threads that deal with similar situations others have had:
how-do-i-get-the-va-to-favor-my-dadʹs-claim--t10420.html
ssi-amendment-t8141s100.html
stopped-benefits-t2420.html
social-security-appeal-t15554.html
which-herb-root-to-win-ssi-case--t14008.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Social Security

Unread postby narcissanoir » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:10 am

Thank you so much! This is very helpful.
narcissanoir

Unread postby lovinlife1976 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Just a little update. I did all the smoking, and powdering and candle lighting on the papers. I kept checking on line to see if they got the papers but it seemed to take a little long. Last night I dreamed that I got a letter from them stating that they approved me for 51% ( I am trying to get an increase to 50%) and along with the letter was a back pay check for $9,226.00....So I wake up like wow that felt so real. I checked on line again today and it showed that my appeal had been received. My dream was in line with the fact that they received my request. I printed that out and I'm going to stick it in my sugar/sweet jar and burn some more candles on top of that. Now it's the sit and wait game. :roll:
lovinlife1976

Re: Submitting insurance reimbursement (need advice)

Unread postby oceanblue » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Hi,

My house got broken into last year on Halloween. My insurance company are divulging in a lot of personal information and dragging there feet on the situation.

Since then, I have done, road opener, house blessing, protection rituals and I felt as if everything was brand new in my life moving forward.

Its been nearly 10 months of the break in, I have received a letter from them which requires my response. This has been typed up by myself ready to be sent. Would you advice
1) i put pepper on my own letter to them which has my address on it.
2) Or would I put pepper on the envelope to them.

Just require clarification on this please.
oceanblue

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Neither, I get why you are wanting to go that approach, but you need something from them by way of claim money. Fraud (not to say this is you, is out of control with the current economy) Adjusters, (which I am not but could easily be) are in a tough situation.

I go back to make adjuster sweet on your claim either with a Honey Jar or a sugar dish.

I would work Essence of Bend Over in most insurance claims.
Work Pay Me and work with licorice and calimus root.
I hope I spelled everything correctly. I'll correct it with links also. If you need the links pm me, and I will pull them.
I can't pull the links right now; however, I will be happy to when I can.

Thank you and good luck!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby oceanblue » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:16 am

Many thanks for your help.

You wouldn't believe how they've tried to find flaws in the claim. Due to down turn of the economy. I believe there are many out there that have abused the system and when a genuine claim comes in they are the end sufferers.

I'll try and action your advice today and send out the information requested ASAP.

Thanks again.
oceanblue

Need Advice Please concerning VA Claim Approval

Unread postby Maria Eufamia » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:03 am

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me and give me some good advise on how to handle this situation. I'll try to make it short.

My husband was sent to Iraq in 2003 with the US Army. Long story short, he didn't come back the same way and cannot work any longer. Now he has claims out for approval since 2005. (the claims are now in appeals) We have been given the run around from the VA this entire time. We now have a lawyer. Our lawyer called us today and told us that all VA claims that are in appeals are back logged and he really doesn't know when our case will come up. I don't know how many of you have dealt with VA or appeals cases but I can tell you, it is really starting to get old. Money is very very tight. We are basically living on fumes. It's not really living. We are just barely surviving. I am considering doing a St Expedite Candle and ask him to get these claims approved but I am opened to suggestions. I've heard alot of good things about St Expedite. Any help you can give me will be so much appreciated. Thanks for listening. Looking forward to your responses.
Maria Eufamia

Re: Need Advice Please concerning VA Claim Approval

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:19 am

St. Expedite can certainly be helpful in speeding things up. You should also be doing some money work with Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, and/or Prosperity to attract money from all sources, not just the VA.

If you are able to work, try to get a job, even part-time. Many communities have veteran's service offices that can help with emergency assistance. Take advantage of any other services you are eligible for, such as housing assistance and food stamps.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Need Advice Please concerning VA Claim Approval

Unread postby Maria Eufamia » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Thank you for your quick response Mama Mciki.

We are taking advantage of any assistance programs that we can get. As far as work goes... it has been one dead end after another. I am looking to get back into school this spring.

I am still very new to hoodoo. I have only done simple candle spells in the past. That is what brought me here. I did a simple candle spell and asked for a response on a VA decision on Friday. The lawyer called today. Would a road opener spell help before the St. Expedite and money spells? How long should it take for St Expedite to work. From what I have heard, he is pretty quick but I can't imagine even him working this quickly. I am not looking for an approval letter in few weeks. I don't believe that is realistic at this point. I am hoping to get the ball rolling again at least.
Maria Eufamia

Re: Court Case: Injury Lawsuit

Unread postby TJoe » Tue May 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Miss Bri wrote:Lara nailed it as usual :-)

And if there is money involved, money that you may have to pay or money that you want to get then you should look at these two formulas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

good luck,
Bri

Question about some powders? I have similar situation. I have workman comp case and injury settlement. Which are both set for trial within next few months. I already gave all the paperwork I'm pretty sure to my attorneys. We have depos within next month. I doubt ill have access to them again. I have copies but sure they won't use my copies. What's the next option? I also read something about Honey Spell for Judge and personal attorney. Can they be done in same jar? There will be mediation before trial to try and reach settlement but doubt ill know the name until right before if I even do. So what can I do about that with Honey Spell? Also can they be put in same bottle? Then if no settlement is reached it goes to trial. I'm pretty sure I will not have jurys names. lol but same applies what can I do with honey spell and cand they be done in same jar? Thanks so Much!
TJoe

PostThis post was deleted on Mon May 27, 2013 7:15 am.

Re: Spell for Injuries, Workers Comp, Insurance Claim Settlement

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Mon May 27, 2013 7:25 am

-TJoe,

You can lightly dust your hands with the powders, or rub them with the corresponding oil, and then be sure to shake hands with as many people involved as possible.

You won't have as strong a result without some kind of connection, but you can put everybody into one big honey jar. If you know any names, or can find pictures on the Internet, include them. Business cards are good, as is anything with their handwriting on it. Lacking this, you'll just have to write "judge in my case" or "jury in my case", or some such, on the petition papers. This is a much weaker link, but sometimes you have to go with what you have.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Re: Which Herb/Root to Win SSI Case?

Unread postby QueenofWands » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:32 am

Hello,

I know this is an older post, but I though that I would share how I was able to successfully get my 12 yr old son's SSI application approved and speed his case up. For starters, I kept a constant Fast Luck Vigil light going for the matter. So, when I went in for the interview, afterwards, I was told it would take up to 6 months for a decision. I dressed any letters they sent (which I had to sign and send back) with Fast Luck oil & powder, as well as smoked them. Within the same month, they started sending him a check until they made the final decision. By the next month, they had made the final decision; which was approved! SO, a 6 month process was reduced to several weeks.
QueenofWands

Re: Which Herb/Root to Win SSI Case?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:24 am

baybee27 wrote:I though that I would share how I was able to successfully get my 12 yr old son's SSI application approved and speed his case up. For starters, I kept a constant Fast Luck Vigil light going ... I was told it would take up to 6 months for a decision. I dressed any letters they sent (which I had to sign and send back) with Fast Luck oil & powder, as well as smoked them. Within the same month, they started sending him a check until they made the final decision. By the next month, they had made the final decision; which was approved! SO, a 6 month process was reduced to several weeks.

Fast luck as a reinforcement -- Magnificent! Thanks so much!

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

My Disability Claim

Unread postby Chiara » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:26 am

I want to order a light set by Lucky Mojo for my Disability claim that has been delayed because my doctors report didn't arrive. I would like this to be speedy as it has been alomst 3 months but I would also like them to rule in my favor for the disability. Should I order a Court Case candle, or a St. Expedite candle, or something else?

Thanks in advance,
Chiara

Re: My Disability Claim

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Hello, Chiara,
If this were me, I would order both.
Once you get your candle reports back, the root workers will then make suggestions as to what else may be needed.
Good luck to you.
I hope that they rule in your favor, expeditiously.
Take care
Miss Aida

Re: My Disability Claim

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell for Injury, Workers Comp, Insurance, Disability Claim

Unread postby Chiara » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Thank you for your replies. I think I will order both. I don't usually ask through crystal silence unless I absolutely cannot afford something and it is something dire. But it is a great service they offer and bless them for it!

xoxo
Chiara

I need help ASAP

Unread postby allthngsntrl » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:10 am

I have been working with a workers with Lucky mojo and I am very happy with her. She is not available today and I am in desperate need of some advise. I have a huge civil case coming up on Friday January 3rd. I have done the Beef Tongue Spell so that is in place. I have done the petition and have the candles set and have been burning them over my petition like I was insturcted. I did a binding freezer spell. Long story short I want to know if there is anything else I can do to bind with witnesses. My

I had proeprty stolen from a storage unit at the old apartment complex that I lived in the value of the proeprty is $12,500.00. I filed a claim for that amount. Allstate came to me with a settlement in the amount of $4450.00. I reject the offer. That being said the adjuster that handled the case got really nasty with me and would not let me speak with a supervisor. She then contacted an investigator and said I filed a fraudulent claim. I then got a warrant in debt for them for the total amount due plus all attorney fees and court costs. They have run me through the wringer with this and have now turned it over to Virginia State Police Fraud unit and I got arrested on a felony warrant for they say attempting to obtain money/etc belonging to Allstate Insurance Company in the amount of more that $200.00 larceny. This is the craziest thing I have ever heard. I was a victim and now I am the criminal and I have no idea who took the stuff when it was taken or where it is now. I do know I am facing criminal charges based on a post it note written sometime after the fact by one of the girls in the office. I am so upset, angry, and just out of sorts.

I had thought about doing a Three days of Hell spell on the investigator and the girl in the office. I was told that if I do that it will come back on me three fold. I dont believe in that and I think the investigator deserves what he gets. He has jammed me up on a trump charge. The Commonwealth attorney for the police to go ahead and have the warrant issued but she did not think or know if she had enough to convicit me. I am like what. Now I have to pay attorney fees for some BS.

Any help and guidance anyone can give will be so very much appreciated. I need help bad.
allthngsntrl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Hello, Allthngsntrl,
I have merged your post into the appropriate subforum.
Please read all the suggestions on these posts.
Wishing you the very best of luck with your settlement.
Take care
Miss Aida

beginning a mental disability application

Unread postby moonfiery » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:00 am

I am about to be starting an application for disability benefits for borderline personality disorder diagnosis, my specific case involves the fact that i am also struggling with a dangerous eating disorder and severe depression. All of these diagnosis are proven on paperwork that my illness is a real illness. I have been very scared to start this process to point i have put it off for two years although prompted by those around me. It is something that if i am denied, it could be dangerously triggering due to the eating disorder. I would like to dress any paperwork that i have to turn in, to know exactly which psalm to read for the spell i want to create to express my trust in God for his favor. Also which herbs and supplies, colors would work for a case like this to protect me from being denied because of this type of trigger could affect my physical health along with mental, and could be life threatening. Theres too much glamourization of emaciation to deserve any type of help that is an evil ignorance many in charge of decisions have that there have been the cause of the ones suffering to die due to the illness, so i hope to not encounter this ignorance. I am trying to create something to block that train of thought from those making the decision and for them to have the compassion and desire to help me without hesitation in timely manner. Also need to know which psalm is best to read in a case such as this. Thank you so much in advance.
moonfiery

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Hello, moonfiery,
I have merged your post into the appropriate subforum to give you some ideas of what you can do.
There's many ideas here.
As far as the Psalms, have you looked at this page? readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Category:The_Book_of_Psalms
After browsing the posts and looking at the psalms, and feel that you still need help. Then, please do not hesitate to ask us what specifically you might need. But it's always better that you first see what's out there for you to better decide.
Wishing you the very best.
Miss Aida

Unread postby moonfiery » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:36 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, moonfiery,
I have merged your post into the appropriate subforum to give you some ideas of what you can do.
There's many ideas here.
As far as the Psalms, have you looked at this page? readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Category:The_Book_of_Psalms
After browsing the posts and looking at the psalms, and feel that you still need help. Then, please do not hesitate to ask us what specifically you might need. But it's always better that you first see what's out there for you to better decide.

Wishing you the very best.

Thanks so much. Since getting my rebate card from Verizon, will be placing an order soon to gey the things i see on Lucky Mojo that I need. I will be sticking with this site for things I have to order for my work.

Th
moonfiery

Spells for Increasing Good Luck in Money Matters

Unread postby Adrianne » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am new at this. I am currently trying to get my SSDI disability benefits approve and I have been denied at least 4 times. I do not want to hire a lawyer so what can I use to increase my chances of getting approved. I also would like to increase my income so I can pay some things off. I only receive my VA disability once a month and it is stretched because I have other bills to pay. What can I do to increase money and flow and to increase more money to stay in my pocket and/or bank account.
Adrianne

Re: Spells for Increasing Good Luck in Money Matters

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:44 pm

Hello, Adrianne,
I am merging your post to a subforum that has excellent ideas for disability claims.
For money, you can browse this webpage: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
Wishing you the very best and pray that you get the finances that you need and desire.
Take care
Miss Aida

Disability/Social Security SNAFU. What should I do/use?

Unread postby lavender » Sat May 17, 2014 5:27 pm

I hope someone can help me. Three years ago my knee was destroyed in an accident. People don't understand but I tore 3 ligaments, fractured the leg, permanently dislocated my kneecap, had all the cartilage ripped out of one compartment of my knee and as a result of not being weight bearing have developed severe osteoporosis and the muscles aphave badly atrophied. Additionally the trauma caused a ligament that bends the leg to stiffen up like rawhide instead of being stretchy like a rubber band. The final horrible problem was that initial bad therapy caused scar tissue to grow under the kneecap so for a year I couldn't bend the leg and barely walked. I went to 9 surgeons (a whole other story) and only the last one knew what was going on although he said until he went in he didn't know the extent of the damage ( this was all caused by a huge dog running into my knee at the dog park)

I had a 7 hour surgery and have been in physical therapy for 3 years. There are very few surgeons who do this combination of surgeries in the world, I got very lucky with him and he said he couldn't believe I lived a year like this. It is now 2 years since my surgery I am still in physical therapy and able only to walk short distances with one crutch. I can't even go 3 times a week to physical therapy because the pain in my knee is intense. I feel like I'm in a nightmare. I have exhausted 25 years of savings and can't work. I have a job where I'm on my feet a lot but sitting with my knee bent also is agonizing. I am not lazy, I've worked since I was 14 but I can't and don't know if I ever will. I attempted suicide two years ago but just ened up in the ICU. Now things are even worse.

I applied for disability and was denied. I reapplied and was told that I have to be evaluated by a doctor assigned by Social Security. I have an appointment for a few weeks from now. I looked him up, he recently graduated from a brand new medical school and his specialty is Ob-Gyn. I have cried for days over this. This doctor can't possibly evaluate me. It was hard enough to find an orthpaedic surgeon who specialized in patello-femoral problems. If I get denied I honestly don't know what will happen to me, I have no more money left.

Can you tell me what is the strongest, most powerful thing I can do? I don't even know where to start there are so many choices. I am a trained Wicca but I feel that Hoodoo is much more powerful and this is the most important thing I've ever faced.

Thank you for reading this and any advice is deeply appreciated.
lavender

Re: What should I do/use?

Unread postby SweetLady » Sat May 17, 2014 8:20 pm

First of all start with a cleanse to get rid of all the old, negative, bad energy that is clinging to you. The desperation is evident in your post. Cleanse it away. Then do Court Case work. As for "the strongest, most powerful thing you can do" - well, I would say find a good lawyer. You can use hoodoo for that too.

Also, this is just a practical suggestion, but any employer is required by law to provide reasonable accommodations for any person with an impairment or disability to be able to perform their job. If sitting with a bent knee is very painful for you, then request a bench or other assistive device for work purposes.

Lastly, have you heard of the Department of Vocational Rehabilitation? every county has one, it is actually a division of social security and it is intended for people like you who may not be eligible for social security disability. They provide job training, assistance with such devices as I mentioned above and other services as well. Each client receives individualized support so that they can work. The one thing they are not is an economic support service. That is offered by separate county and state programs. I would look them up and give them a call. Best of luck to you.
SweetLady

Unread postby Sarafina » Sat May 17, 2014 9:35 pm

I would do an influence jar on the doctor,get him to give you a referral to someone who can really help.
Sarafina

Unread postby lavender » Sun May 18, 2014 7:09 am

Thank you. I'm really not desperate. I just give up. I read both the runes and the tarot today and they both said I would not get the benefits. I can't afford any of the Hoodo supplies anyway. Ironic how I dedicated my career to helping my community as an inner city teacher and everything else went to animal rescue. You try and do good and contribute and play by the rules and in the end it was a complete waste. I
lavender

Re: Disability/Social Security SNAFU. What should I do/use?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon May 19, 2014 12:36 am

lavender, sign up for a FREE reading on next week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour. You'll get readings and rootwork advice from Conjureman Ali, catherine yronwode, and Professor Ames.

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: May 25th, 2014
http://forum.luckymojo.com/radio-show-pre-call-id-may-25th,-2014-t27979.html

When you fill out the questionnaire, condense your first post in this thread.

I listen to the show every week and I'm in the chatroom. I'm also the Chairwoman of the AIRR Pro Bono Fund, which sends spiritual supplies and arranges lights (and sometimes other spellwork) for those in need.

I prefer to begin the intake process with a reading, and the radio show certainly qualifies.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Insurance company won't payout

Unread postby jacqui » Mon May 19, 2014 10:55 am

Hi I need some advise I am having problems with my car insurance I had accident two month ago it was a hit and run they refuse to give us a courtesy car even though the car hit us and drive my car is a right offhand still I have not heard anything does anyone know a spell I can use

Jacqui
jacqui

Re: Insurance company won't payout

Unread postby j82 » Mon May 19, 2014 5:38 pm

1. call them daily, 2 hire a lawyer if they wont.. 3 use pay me now, insurance companies are known for this behavior you need to be on them .. call daily take name position and address. Use pay me now as you do the calls and work that aspect. If they still wont move call a lawyer and sue for pain suffering and loss. Each state is different (if in the USA) and your ins coverage is different so figure out what is covered before throwing a fit. If you are in-titled based on your research, most states have an insurance commissioner which you can put in a honey jar to influence him to side with you.
j82

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue May 20, 2014 12:21 am

You can use Court Case products, Honey Jar and Van-Van to open up and make insurance companies rule in your favour. If they have an office you can dress up, go in, ask if they have change for a XXdollar bill. Use some of their change in a money spell to make more of their money come to you. I have used this with clients in similar situations and it works like a clock if the company is just messing with you.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jacqui » Wed May 21, 2014 4:29 am

Thank you J82 and Dr Johannes for your help this information was helpful sorry for the delay in replying

Jacqui
jacqui

What can I do to help speed along SSI/SSID claim?

Unread postby Ashcatonfire » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:44 pm

Hello all, this is a little complicated so please just bear with me!

I've got severe breathing problems, COPD and Chronic Bronchitis (I'm only 25 and have never smoked!!!!) On top of this, I battle daily with crippling Bi-polar, ADHD, Anxiety, and now i'm being told Asperger's Syndrome.

I did work, from the time I was 17 until just before I turned 22. I waited and patiently waited some more, but nothing has improved, so I filed for my SSI/SSID back in September of 2013. I did file alone, and I did understand that even though I could prove my health problems and they are considered "immediate lasting disabilities", that I would more than likely be denied.
December of 2013, I was.

I hired a lawyer in January, and they've filed everything and been super helpful, but now it's Social Security that's kind of dragging their feet. They could deny me in less than three months, and now they've sat on this new filing from my lawyer for SIX MONTHS.

Long story short, finances are super tight. Like almost every month having to worry about either lights or rent or groceries tight. What can I do to speed things up? I do have paperwork with the name of my lawyer as well as my Social Security case worker, so I do have access to names, but I just don't know where to start or even how.

Thanks all!
=^.^=Ash=^.^=
Ashcatonfire

Re: What can I do to help speed along SSI/SSID claim?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:55 pm

This has been discussed here on several occasions, e.g.,
social-security-appeal-t15554.html

I hope this helps!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: What can I do to help speed along SSI/SSID claim?

Unread postby Ashcatonfire » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Thank you! I'd searched and searched, never realizing I'd been looking the wrong way. :lol:
=^.^=Ash=^.^=
Ashcatonfire

Spell Work on Behalf of My Disabled Sister and Her Case Worker

Unread postby New Witch » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Hi, I have been looking around the forum for a few weeks. I have read through the forums. There is so much you can learn from reading the posts. Thank you for allowing me to be a member! :D

I have a question as I'm new to hoodoo, I would like to make a honey jar on a social services case worker who has been really mean and non-caring about my sister's circumstances. My sister is disabled. He's aware that her house is in the process of being foreclosed and yet he continues to lower her benefits. I have this case worker's name and his signature.

1) What else, in addition to the honey jar, can I use to get this case worker to be nicer to her?

2) How can I work to stop him from lowering her benefits?

3) Is there anything to stop him from constantly trying to investigate her?

Any suggestions would really be appreciated.
New Witch

Re: Spell for Injury, Workers Comp, Insurance, Disability, SSA

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, New Witch ,

Welcome to the forum!!

If you have time (and if you wish), please introduce yourself on the introduction subforum

I like the influence Skull candle spell. You can find it here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Or are you thinking of a harsher spell?

You could use: Commanding, Bend over

www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
www.luckymojo.com/bendover.html

Or do you want to get rid of the case worker? www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

There are lots of other goodies that you can try.

These are just a few suggestions

Wishing her the very best (and I know she'll be OK with you in her corner)

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby New Witch » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:17 am

Thanks Miss Aida!
New Witch

Unread postby Markham12 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:42 pm

Speeding Up an Insurance Claim:

First, document when and to whom you spoke, and what about from the first report of the claim to every subsequent conversation.

Next, call the claims office of the adjuster and let them know you want an answer or you will have to call their supervisor.

If you hear nothing back after a day's time, call the claims office and ask for the supervisor. Explain the situation. Give that supervisor another day to find out what is going on then call back.

If you still get no answer, you can call that person's supervisor or even your state's insurance department. All of this may or may not get a settlement to you quicker but you can be certain that complaints to supervisors and the insurance department are taken seriously. Insurance companies see a claim as their chance to perform, to prove the value of their service. Happy insurees stay with their company and sometimes even recommend the company to others.

Also, there are provisions in your policy that detail how a loss will be handled - so make sure you read it over carefully! The policy and state law spell out how long an insurance company has to furnish forms to you by which you can document the value of your loss, etc. From there, the impetus is upon the insurance company to settle the claim promptly, taking what time is needed to properly handle the claim, but no more.

Is this length of time too long to take to settle this claim?

Well, what are the details of the loss? Is there something unusual about your loss that is preventing prompt settlement - such as indications of fraud, unusual or rare, i.e. hard to value items damaged, or have you been uncooperative in interviews or in completing any forms they requested you complete?
Markham12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:25 pm

Hello, Markham12,

Welcome to the Forum and the Lucky Mojo family.

If you get a chance, please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

And thank you so much for this very valuable advice.
It is very appreciated
Miss Aida

Which candle to use for winning my disability case

Unread postby sonbon » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:47 pm

Good Evening Luckymojo Family!

I need your advice on which candle should I use for increasing my chances of winning my disability case? I keep hearing that to win this matter, is going to be highly difficult but I don't want to give up. I am not well enough to work and I need to take care of my son. I have an upcoming doctor's appointment with Social Security doctors and I need them to have favor my case. Please Please help me.
Thank you all!!
Sonbon
sonbon

Re: Which candle to use for winning my disability case

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:46 pm

Hello, sonbon,

Court case is a good candle: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Also, I am moving and merging your post over to the subforum that deals with your query.

There are many spell ideas for you there.

Wishing you success and pray that you WIN THAT CASE!
Miss Aida

fortify my lawyer with information & strategies to win case

Unread postby rbatrez » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:19 pm

fortify your lawyer or attorney with information & strategies to enable them to win my lawsuit. The case on behalf of my my father whom recently passed away due to a work accident is not looking to well my lawyer said. he was working on a roofing project but not legally hired. there are witnesses that state he was up on the roof when he feel; Also the police report states he was working with a company. The company how ever DENIES he was. My lawyer is at a stand still as of now. Is there any thing i can do to help move things along. I need to have justice for my dad. he did not deserve to have to pass away terrified and in pain. Any suggestions please and thanks
rbatrez

Unread postby natstein » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Hello rbatrez,

I am so sorry to hear that this has happened.

First I would go to the Crystal Silence League Page and post a prayer request so you can get a whole bunch of people praying on this for you. Find that page here (http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/)

Then I would have MISC set court case lights on your behalf, even if it is just an emergency light. You can go to there page here to order that. (http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html).

Then I would order the Lucky Mojo Court Case kit , read about it here and you can order it from the bottom of the page (http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html). I personally have had really good success with this kit.

Also I moved your post into a thread that is somewhat related to your situation, though not nearly as drastic as your experience. There are some ideas here for you to try, you can also check out some of the other threads in this particular part of the forum for lots of ideas.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rbatrez » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:40 pm

Thank you Nathen for your help. I truly greatful rbatrez
rbatrez

Advice for insurance settlement? Thank you!

Unread postby hocuspocus » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:08 pm

Hi All,

I am coming here for advice again, thanks in advance for any help given.

My situation is as such, some time last year, I was hit by a car from behind while on my bike. The driver trapped my vehicle and I escaped with some injuries. Insurance has deemed the other driver at fault, and my vehicle declared a salvage. Because of the injuries, I had to get medical treatment, X-rays, PT and chiropractic treatment. I also found an attorney to represent me in this case. Now the treatment is over, my attorney has put together a demand package to be presented to insurance, but he also warned me that the final settlement sum is likely to be much lower than what we are asking for now.

I would like to be able to get as much of the demanded sum as possible. Reason being, even though I am no longer on treatment, the aches and weakness from the accident is still present (wrists and knees). The accident also impacted my life; my graduation is delayed almost a year due to the trauma.

I have at hand supplies from Lucky Mojo, such as Court Case and Crown of Success oil. I would like to use Court Case oil on candles, but there might be no judge involved, just attorneys and insurance company. Since I am paying my attorney from the settlement money, I do not see the need for a honey jar on my attorney as they would want to get as big a settlement as possible too.

I would appreciate any advice and tips. Thank you so much!
hocuspocus

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:02 am

Hi hocuspocus,

I suggest a honey jar on the insurance company, sweetening then to your settlement. I would use Influence oil to dress your candles.

www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

major fire in my home this past friday

Unread postby MmeJGhast » Mon May 18, 2015 6:01 pm

Hello everyone!

This seemed like the best place to post this question, if not I do apologize!

There was a major fire in my home Friday morning. I am safe, all my pets are safe, and amazingly, anything that was of personal value to me survived. I live in a townhouse, and the un-lived in unit next to mine caught fire on the second floor, which spread to the attic, then over into my attic. My attic is destroyed, along with the master bedroom on my second floor (the ceiling collapsed), and there is extensive water and smoke damage throughout the house. [Just a side note, I absolutely contribute the survival of most of my things to "Fiery Wall of Protection" incense during my monthly cleansing / protection ritual, for various and specific reasons I feel would make this post too long. :)]

The last time I had major damage to my home was from Hurricane Sandy, and the insurance company was horrid to deal with and covered less than a 1/4 of the cost of repairs. It was awful, so here I am looking for advice on workings that will help me get the most I can (or at least a fair amount) from my insurance company and to help me smoothly navigate through this whole process with minimum obstructions and delays.

Thank you for any words of advice!
MmeJGhast

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Hello, MmeJGhast,

thank God you and your pets are OK.

and I am so sorry to read this bad news.

I have moved your post over to the thread that deals with Insurance. It's not the same type of insurance but, nevertheless, they're the same spell prescriptions.

Please look through the posts. Then, if you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Wishing you the very best for you , your pets, and your home

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Extremedivas1195 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:01 am

I have a client who want to get his SSI disability daughter to get her driver license this month.

The daughter has good vision but she got a disability of highly autism where she cope well with other .
But she have difficulty to work cause of her OCD and social anxiety.

My client want her to live a independent life .

He is trying to help her to get a driver license so she can work and get a jobs. However, SSI denied his daughter from working . But they allow her to go to college but not letting her working.

Daughter is a sweet girl and want to work.

Nevertheless, SSI denied her from working.

What spell or pray should I do to get her driver license?

Note - She get a driver license but I don't think they will let her work.
Extremedivas1195

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:20 pm

Hello, Extremedivas ,

This would be a miracle.

So, would suggest that you buy St Jude Vigil candles are pray to him: www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html

Wishing your client the very best

Take care
Miss Aida

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole