• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Spells to Tone Down or Reduce Love to Simple Friendship

Spells to Tone Down or Reduce Love to Simple Friendship

Unread postby AoD » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Hey all,

I have a situation here where I recently met up with an old co-worker I hadn't seen in a while (we're not really good friends, he's on my facebook and he only started talking to me a few weeks ago when he broke up with his ex). Problem is, even though I did not flirt with him at all, he seems to think he has a chance with me and comes on too strong, but I am absolutely not interested. Now, I could simply hotfoot him away since he's not a close friend or anything, BUT he is a valuable contact in an engineering firm where I am trying to get hired...and he's putting in a good word for me. So, I don't want things to turn sour between us cause I still need his help to get the job (I'm unemployed and I really need it). And he's not a bad person so I wouldn't mind being friends with him, especially if we end up working together again, but the whole "him wanting me and thinking I want to date him" creeps me out. What would you recommend to just tone down his feelings and expectations so he just wants to be friends? Thanks!
AoD

Re: Toning down love to friendship?

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Saltpeter has always been associated with decreasing libido. Women would feed it to their men who were too frisky, too often. I wouldn't recommend putting it in food.

You could do a little spell by taking his photo (print it off of Facebook) and writing out a little petition on it such as Friends only, no romance. Sprinkle it with some salt peter, fold it up and then let it sit in your refrigerator to "cool him down." I wouldn't put him in the freezer, but the fridge should be enough to cool his fire.

The saltpeter is also used in unjinxing and protection.

http://www.herb-magic.com/saltpeter.html
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:15 pm

I would do a cut and clear vigil light. Or you can do this. I would Get a white candle for friendship and dress it with cloves, lavender, and balm of gilead. Write a petition for your friendship to be strengthened. Then get black candle dress it with banishing and ask that romantic feelings be removed. Each day you can remove the black candle away from the white one. You can even get some scissors, and face the open blade towards the black candle. You could add the salt peter candle on the black candle too.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AoD » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 am

Oh, I love the idea of saltpeter and the black and white candle spell :) That will suit my purpose perfectly. Thank you so much for the brilliant advice, I will give those a try!
AoD

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends