Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: July 22nd, 2012

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: July 22nd, 2012

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:04 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

YOU WILL THEN LOG INTO THE SHOW EARLY SO WE CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE IN THE QUEUE.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions here and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

=================================================
1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Your city and state:

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation:

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
=================================================

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

YOU MUST CALL IN SEVEN MINUTES PRE-SHOW SO THAT WE CAN CONFIRM YOUR PRESENCE. If you are not logged in before the show starts, your number will NOT be called.

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Psychic Mimi
Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: July 22nd, 2012

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:42 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Psychic Mimi

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 610

4) Your city and state: Trenton, NJ

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? Yes

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I am doing readings from home and over a psychic line, and I am having trouble generating income. I worked on one of these lines many years ago and had some success, so I'm a little confused as to why this is not working out for me. I am wondering if I have some sort of blockage in this area or what I could do to improve my chances of success.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? July 22nd

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:08 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:Rookiebinx

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):520

4) Your city and state: Tucson,Az

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? Yes

Throughout my pregnancy I was crossed by a woman who didn't want my baby to survive. We overcame the ordeal and the work was removed. My baby was born healthy and strong. She also worked on my baby's father. I don't know where to go from here. My babys father and I haven't reconciled and I told myself I give up. But ive been having dreams about me dressing red candles and them lighting on their own. Is this a sign to continue my reconcilation work?
7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? July 22 =================================================

MedGirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by MedGirl » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:41 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: MedGirl

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): MedGirl

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 786

4) Your city and state: Opa Locka

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I have a feeling that someone has done something for me to have bad luck. I've been in 3 car accidents in last 2 years, which cause me to spend money all the time.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? July 22, 2012

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:54 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: mscarib

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 202

4) Your city and state: landover, Maryland

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? yes

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: i cant seem to progress anywhere in life. i haven't have a job for years. my immigration status has been ongoing for 7 years. it seems all my relationships start off good and fail for no apparent reason. somehow i always manage to get by . but i have a toddler i need to provide for and going nowhere in life is not cutting it anymore. i was told once by one of my friends west African granddad that my mom was worked on before we left the Caribbean so that she will not succeed in the USA and that i am getting bad luck because i live with her and is constantly around her. i didn't know if to believe him because he wanted 300 dollars and a coconut to get rid of the spell. voodoo is as common in my country as hoodoo is to the south, so i know there can be a possibility.i know i am gifted at spell work because I've had success from every little candle spell I've done. but i still have nothing going for me in life.i also believe my sister who is supposedly trying to help me is also working or has worked against me, as she introduced me to spell work and I've caught her on numerous occasions looking at me evil and then turning her head. i need to finally know what is hindering me in life , as i am trying but getting nowhere. i need help.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? July 22nd 2012

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:12 pm

For Sunday's show!

Sent: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:50 pm
To: Miss Tammie Lee

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Apples1226

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 301-693

4) Your city and state: Windsor Mill, MD

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No, I have never had a reading from any of the forum.

For the last year I have been having financial difficulties ... and I have lost my job here this past February and have been on unemployment since then. But in these last couple of weeks my unemployment has been shut off and I've recently found out that I am 15 weeks pregnant and in between places to stay ... I really would like to know when things will look up and is there rootwork that I can do for things to move quicker. Is all of these negative things happening due to something I'm doing or have done?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 07/22/2012
Apples1226 Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:56 pm
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Greetings all! Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me. Others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers.

Any callers not called on or selected may be put into next week’s line up.

This week's special Guest Member from AIRR will be Miss Michaele!!! Welcome back Miss Michaele!

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Michaaele

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio!
#1606 GA

Kayrie

Unread post by Kayrie » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:49 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: Kayrie

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Sapphychan

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!): 414

4) Your city and state: Milwaukee, WI

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I attempted to call into the show on June 3rd. I wanted to get an understanding on my situation with my boyfriend. As of Wednesday, he moved out of my apartment and back into his parents due to our arguments. These arguments have been a result of stress and depression after coping with a miscarriage, family death, and money problems. I have continued to do work on him in hope that he will want to continue a relationship with me. I just want to know if my efforts are in vain and if I should continue to do work on him. If so, am I going about this in the best possible way.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? July 22nd

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: LilacPapillon

Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): LilacPapillon

Your area code: International caller, so blogsite (?) from Sydney Australia posted from a pm to Tammie Lee

Your city and state: Sydney, Australia

Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or Catherine before, privately or on the show? No.

On what date will you be in the radio show queue? This Sunday 22 July at 3 pm PST, which is Monday 23 July 8 am my time

Description of your situation:

I’ve known this gentleman for 3-4 months. He was attracted to me from the start (which I didn’t know).

After he split up (three weeks ago) with an extremely controlling girlfriend, we had one passionate late night rendez-vous. He said he had wanted to be with me for such a long time. We have a strong connection, both physical and mental, as well as similar upbringing, schooling, etc. I still think it's too much too soon after an intense break-up.

We no longer see each other regularly since I changed jobs, and face-to-face interaction works better on him.

What I can do to encourage him to contact me or speak with me, and gradually progress to a relationship? Can I send him love and heal him from afar so that he can start afresh with me?

edited for brevity and clarity by MissMichaele
#1606 GA

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Y'all the Pming me means an RSVP-- "I can't make it", once you have signed up-- if you can't make it. Please :).

My Pm's are over loaded and stuffed. If special exceptions need to be made, they will be taken into consideration by the decision makers.
Thank you :)
#1606 GA

affie

Unread post by affie » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:21 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:Affie

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):617

4) Your city and state:Brooklyn NY

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show?Yes

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation: I love my boyfriend to pieces. We broke up in February, and I have literally been to hell and back to get him back. I have had root work done for us by an airr member, and I am definitely seeing it pay off. We are now back together, but I am so unhappy because he does not make any effort in the relationship. I'm trying to be patient but it takes a toll on me at times and I get depressed. It's not quite 3 months since the work has been done, so I'm not sure if I should be patient to see if he is going to start making more of an effort? Is there a future for us? Is there someone elae? Should I keep fighting for love? I've just been so unlucky I lose hope at times.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?F

AprilStar

Unread post by AprilStar » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:41 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:
AprilStar
April

3) Your area code (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Your city and state:
Ft. Lauderdale, FL

5) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, privately or on the show?
on the show May 27th 2012

My break up with my child's father, the man i still love, has not reconciled. In fact i'm starting to see why Cat and many others told me not to bother with reconciliation spells and forget him. I did honey jars, candles, bathes, psalms and yet I couldn't bring myself to mail the reconcilliation letter. I recently found out that his cheating was even worse than what caused the final split between us, he's also cheating on the one he cheated on me with, Its been almost 4 months and he has not tried to contact me to resolve this or to see his child or to discuss releasing his parental rights or child support. I have to see him in court this week. How can I ensure that I have the best possible outcome in court? Should I try to be civil and keep him involved in the child's life or have absolutely no communication at all? I've been extremely anxious and I'm afraid that I might fall apart emotionally being in the same room with him, I almost don't want to go to court and see him.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?
July 22nd 2012

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Our show is almost over and we've taken all the callers we can today. You can sign up for next week's show at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-july-29th,-2012-t20639.html
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2012 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”