Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Laila
HRCC Student

Re: Thank You, St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by Laila » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Today is Saint Martha's feast day. I did a tarot reading to see what she would like me to do in honor of her, and she would like me to post about it here on the forum so that others may learn about her.

I did a 9 Tuesday novena to her and it just ended on July 17. My petition was far outside of what she usually helps with (I do not want reconciliation), but I felt called to ask for her help anyhow. My experience has been powerful. She did not grant my petition, at least not yet, but she sent me a very clear, too-much-for-coincidence sign on the 3rd Tuesday novena, and she helped me on the 6th Tuesday novena in a way that was close to what I was asking for in the petition. I had not been in contact with the person, and I had been watching social media sites for indications of something happening. There was no indication on any of the social media sites, and I was growing discouraged. I found out two weeks after the incident, just before the 9th novena, that the help had actually occurred. It wasn't what I wanted, but it was definitely an answer.

I feel very close to her now, and I am very grateful for her presence and help in my life. I now carry her prayer card with me and will continue to honor her on Tuesdays.

I did a lot of research when I first felt drawn to her for help. I made her an alter with pictures of her found on the Internet. I use red candles and always make an offering of spring water and a treat like dark chocolate or a ginger mango Chime candy from LM (she really likes these!). Sometimes I also give her white flowers or a cup of coffee. I made her a special anointing oil with Lucky Mojo's Special Oil No. 20 as a base to which I added calamus root chips, licorice root, and red pepper flakes. Every novena, I say her prayer followed by the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Gloria prayers. I repeat the prayers 9 times each novena. I didn't read anywhere to repeat the prayers 9 times, I just felt drawn to do it. For the final novena offering, I gave her a big bouquet of white roses and made a donation to an abused women's shelter as promised.

I hope this is helpful to someone.
Saint Martha kicks butt. I'm grateful!

magictinkerbell

Re: Working with Saint Martha the Dominator

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:23 am

HeactesHeart wrote:St. Martha LOVES Malta. I wasn't sure if she was working with me ,so I offered her Malta and within an hour I hear from the target ! WOW!
Hello lovely people, you are all so wonderful in spreading good stuff, love to you all! x

Please can someone, anyone, ... tell me what HeactesHeart talks of - when she mentions - offering St Martha - 'MALTA" - WHAT IS - 'MALTA'
I understand offering something St Martha likes... yep... cool.... but don't know what 'Malta' is ... pls? Is is cake or something sweet?
I live in the UK, Im sure I can get it, whatever it is.

And the petition or paper you write what you want on... whats best ?- burn it - throw it to 4 winds - and dispose of it on the last Tues or after the candle has burned down ?

I'm loving St Martha ! Im a strong minded girly and men don't like that! I want to do the 9-Tuesdays anyway, but I'm sure I'll ask for some thing for love as I've been single 7 years - enough now! ;)

Thank you your reply is is much appreciated x x x
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:59 am

Hi all,
I'm new on here and really enjoying reading the information on St Martha! You are all great for supplying such fantastic help to one another! Love to you all!
I'm starting the 9-day novena tomorrow evening, Will use 9 candles for the 9 Tuesdays. Can anyone please kindly advise on the following:

1) Can I use a mixture of red candles and green on other Tuesdays?

2) What do I do 'AFTERWARDS' with the food/beverage/offerings, I offer to St Martha -before I start the 1st Tuesday - and then through out the 9 Tuesdays. And do I dispose each set of offering the next day after the candle has burned out? ( I DON'T EAT SOME-DO I ? ...i like chocolate yum ;)

3) On the last 9th Tuesday, WHAT DO I DO WITH THE - "PAPER-PETITION OF REQUEST" e.g. burn it? burn it and scatter to 4 quarters? put away safely? throw in water - not sure - open to your advice

4) I live in London, what is Malta ? I will try to get some :)

5) I'm starting this tomorrow with a red candle, I don't yet have any St.Martha Oil, can I use Lavender before I get some oil ? Do I leave it till I get the oil? Any suggestions at all plz - really want to connect and do this .... Im stuck otherwise :(

Many thanks and appreciate for your guidance and assistance
Tinkerbell x x x

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 am

Hi Lovely people ...

I just want to share this with everyone who loves St.Matha! and I do now ... being a very strong minded lady myself who doesn't like men messing women around !! I love St Martha ..now I know of her.

Now yesterday ...I had a ton of work to do regarding my counselling work where a lady is being messed around by a certain man! I was re-searching something completely different, nothing to with spiritual stuff... BUT information about St Martha kept coming up on my search engine. I even screamed out loud - " whats going on! " I ended up reading a couple of posts on here, and went off to look at something BUT I kept being drawn back to information on St Martha and each time I'd be drawn back to read more info on her - I'd go really cold and goosbumpy! The sun is shineing outside and its 25 degress out there and I was sitting there feeling cold, with goosbumbs feeling get me a jumper, which Id put on for 2 minutes!! It was her, bless her, she was getting my attention as I work SOMETIMES with vulnerable women who need to stand their ground with men and I teach/guide them to do this, so St Martha was pulling my ear I feel! I was being made to sit up and read and listen by HER! I really was!!! :) I ended up spending about 4 hours looking into it.

Today I realise it was her feast day yesterday and the energy must have been very powerful, so I am now starting 9 Tuesdays myself! As of tomorrow ... can't wait! Have everything else but the St Martha Oil :(

Has anyone else had such weird experiences? and any advise on my starting this tomorow - bless every every drop of advice coming - thank you guys and gals x x x

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:38 am

Yes, i had a beautiful expirience with her yesterday. My grandmother who pass away 15 years ago she grew and raised in the Methodist Church but she had strong faith in Saint Martha ans she was the one introduced me to Saint Martha. RIght now i have a situation that i need help from her and when
i was praying my grandmother came to my mind and was like she wanted to be in Saint Martha altar, well i set up the only picture that i have with my
grandmother in her altar, most curious is that my grandmother has her arm around me( i was 3 years old) and now i feel protected for my grandmother and Saint Martha. I put in her altar all the stuff she like , malta, corn bread, coffee, water, flowers and the candle with the oil lamp too. Today i feel more confident and happy. I love you Saint Martha and my grandmother.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:56 am

Magictinkerbell, I think you will receive replies here, but before you rush into following them headlong, i suggest that

1) With respect to disposing of foods left on the altar, you should familiarize yourself a bit with altar work in general, as many of these customs are more or less the same from one religious culture to another.

2) With respect to changing candle colours utilized in honour of a particular spirit, saint, or deity,, i think that until you become wise in a tradition, you should follow either a teacher or the opinion of mature people who were raised in the tradition. Do NOT try to get a random "vote on the internet" when it comes to learning a religious tradition that is new to you.

3) With respect to deciding to use Lavender Oil instead of Saint Martha Oil, i would suggest that while it is not wrong to work also with your own inner vision and sight, since you are joining an extant and living tradition, you should always ask for personal instruction from a stable, mature person in the tradition whose reputation is good and who has been in the tradition for a long time. Do not let either your eagerness to serve or your prideful egoism lead you into opposition to or isolation from the very tradition you are seeking to embrace.

This image by Jean Barnabé Amy depicts the terrible Tarasque eating a man.

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:22 am

Thank you Catherine, very very much appreciate your reply and very good information here to be taken on board by me and all. Blessings love and light to you.

I've been taught 'alter work' and many others magical and spiritual workings from a childhood as many in my family are practitioners or spiritual and magical workers of some kind or another. I work professionally myself. However I reason I ask here, is that I DON NOT want to assume, assumption can be a failing in spiritual work. So merely asked out of respect to St Martha - HOW will certain things be done respectfully and no offence to her. With certain goddesses/ deities from childhood there's been diffreent thing I've been taught by my family.

I have many hundreds of oils, candles etc etc ... but again - not St Martha oil - as Ive not worked with this amazing Saint before ...again didn't want to show disrespect. As in all my work - showing respect, thankfulness, humbleness, offerings and give to homeless and to charity as part of the work I do ...are all very very important. With one goddess, we then share the offerings between us... with another deity, I take to the temple ...so on ..so on.. it varies

I am so glad you have made me check my actions though Catherine, many thanks once again, Love, light and happiness to you x x x

loveme200
Newly Registered

St. Martha the Dominator

Unread post by loveme200 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:36 pm

I am working with St. Martha to get my husband back who left me after 10 years. Please give me some advice.

Psychic Mimi
Re: Need help bringing mom sons mom back. I am new here

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:37 am

I'm a little confused... What do you mean by digital candles and what exactly have you done so far? Also, are you working with a rootworker from AIRR?

justbewitched

Unread post by justbewitched » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:20 am

Thanks and praise to St. Martha for prayers granted! You will forever have a place on my altar and in my heart.
Working with gratitude, courage and faith.

angel4decale

Unread post by angel4decale » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:17 pm

If you have your candles lit on the LM alter, where or when do you state you promise, and where do you give it to the saint? I would really like to do right...I would like to pledge a slice of pound cake to St. Expedite and find out what St. Martha would like And how do I give it to them? Thanks.

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:01 am

Thank you St. Martha for everything you have done for me and everything that I know you will do. I apologize for not showing my gratitude earlier, please accept my apology. Thank you again!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Angel4decale, from my experience and research, Saint Martha likes the following: spring water, plain black coffee, white flowers, dark chocolate, Myrrh. On my own intuition, I have also given her Chimes ginger chews that I got from LM and made a donation to an abused women's shelter in her name. I received definite signs that she was pleased with these. Also, I made her a special anointing oil using LM's Special Oil No. 20 and calamus root chips, licorice herb, red pepper flakes, Frankincense, and Myrrh. The oil smells amazing! I made an alter for Saint Martha. I do a novena to her every Tuesday, and in addition to the anointed candle, I offer her the water every time, and the other offerings are depending on what has happened. When I get a sign from her or she has helped me in some way, I make sure to show my gratitude and appreciation. I carry her prayer card and talk to her every day. I will be posting something that just happened to me earlier this week. She amazes me. I love her!
angel4decale wrote:If you have your candles lit on the LM alter, where or when do you state you promise, and where do you give it to the saint? I would really like to do right...I would like to pledge a slice of pound cake to St. Expedite and find out what St. Martha would like And how do I give it to them? Thanks.

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Thank you so much for helping me this week, Saint Martha!

Here's what happened: I have been under a lot of stress at work with major deadlines and projects all coming due at once. I haven't even been able to get on the LM forum for over a week! I had a big report due to my boss last Thursday, and it is so important that my promotion may hinge on it. Because of all the other work, I just didn't have the time I needed to do a good job and the report was not up to snuff. I had Boss Fix sachet powder, so I dressed the report and thought that I would show my boss what I had done so far and then ask for another week, but I hated the thought of having to do that. As I was getting ready to go for my meeting, I saw Saint Martha's prayer card on my desk, and I immediately realized that she could help me. I prayed to her from my heart for her to intervene and help me, to just get me another week and for my boss to be understanding. I then went to my boss's office. When I arrived, my boss was on the phone and clearly upset, and before I could say anything, my boss asked me if we could push our meeting till next week and she would get the report from me then! This kind of thing never happens. I never had the chance to hand my boss the report, so it wasn't the Boss Fix because there was no contact. It had to be Saint Martha! Wow! I am so grateful and appreciative of all that Saint Martha has done for me. I found out about her here on LM forum, and that is why I want to share my experience here. Thank you, Lucky Mojo!

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:14 pm

I finished my candle to St. Martha and I'm just waiting to see what she does with my situation. I petitioned her again because I saw such incredible results working with her but things eventually went sour (I don't think because of her though). I have had a lot of ups and extreme downs with this man I am dealing with and at this point I am just asking St. Martha to give me the strength that I need to deal with this situation. I ask for her guidance and help because I need clarity and to know which way to go. I trust that St. Martha will show me whether this is worth it or not, I feel like she listens when you really mean what you say to her.

I just want to take the time to thank you St. Martha for listening to my prayers and for helping me in the past. I trust that whatever you do with my situation will be the best route for me. Thank you and I am so happy to say I feel your comfort and support!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:06 pm

loveme200,

Please read the entire thread as we have discussed how to get back a lover when working with Saint Martha. There is loads of information, and I am sure you will find the answer to your question.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Gigi2011

Unread post by Gigi2011 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Thanks Again St. Martha

babydoll3120

Re: Finances, Problems With Debt, Money Spells, Getting Help

Unread post by babydoll3120 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:16 pm

Thank you for your advice. I just received my candle for St. Martha Dominator and had a couple of questions. Can we recite the novena or do we say the prayer that is on the candle? Second on the candle it says to write my name nine times do they mean the person we are requesting help on? Do we give offer gifts now or do we wait? Last question I purchased a reading on aug 22 and haven't heard back from the person I requested. How long does it take for a reading?

babydoll3120

Unread post by babydoll3120 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:06 am

If anyone can respond to my previous inquiry for St. Martha Dominator will be starting tomorrow. thanks

Ladyluv

Unread post by Ladyluv » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:55 am

Thank you St. Martha, I appreciate your help, sorry can't continuing to work with you due to the situation that happened. I know you are a very strong saint and I felt your presence. Thank you for your efforts. You are an amazing Saint I hope to work with you on something else since I know your strength.

mhernan1987

Working with saint Martha

Unread post by mhernan1987 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi, I've been working with saint Martha and saint Jude, to help bring back my ex-girlfriend...we've been broken up for about 7 months now, and she is currently dating some other guy.i want to separate them away and bring her back..I'm on my 4th week petitioning saint Martha and saint Jude, but I feel like my situation is gettin worse, idk if im doing something wrong..I pray 3 times a day to them..I need help to figure out what to exactly do..I am using both a saint Jude candle and a green saint Martha the dominator candle..help plz

Lucky83

Re: Working with saint Martha

Unread post by Lucky83 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:27 am

Here is a post I put up 9/6/2011 during a time when my girl and I broke up. The most important thing is to have faith and give it time for the spell to work. Good Luck.

First off THANK YOU ST. MARTHA you are a miracle worker. I'm new here and read some of the posts and decided to write my situation. First off St. Martha the Dominator is a miralce worker. I have been on and off with my girlfriend (We're off again) for 3 years. Some of the breakups were rather harsh with not so nice words being said from both sides. I looked for a spell on bringing back your lover and came across the St. Martha prayer with the needed items to bring her back to me. It has worked everytime for me (and I have used it quite a few times) and for that I am greatful because I do love my girl. The Prayer is how to bring back your lover. The items needed is a GREEN candle that comes out of the glass cup it comes in, GREEN ribbon, I use about a yard to wrap around the rim of the glass casing, 3 oils the St. Martha oil, Come to me oil, and I Can you Can't oil. Take the candle out of the glass, pull out the wick, with a pencil write the name of the person 7 times from top to bottom. After you have written the name 7 times, you take the three oils I start with the St. Martha oil concetrate on what you are asking her for, put 3 drops on your right hand, then take the Come to Me oil and put three drops in the same hand and saying come to me, then take the I can you can't oil pouring 3 drops in the same hand (the right) and concentrate in saying you will dominate him/her. Annoint the candle from top to bottom with the oils. Make sure to not be interupted and concentrate on your lover. When done annointing the candle put back the wick back in and the candle back in the glass. While lighting the candle concentrate on your lover. Then you're ready for the prayer which you can find here or anywhere on the internet. Every night you say the prayer while the candle burns. I personally like to burn three one after the other, you don't really have too. Have faith it'll work trust me I'm living proof. I also say the prayer throughout the day just asking St. Martha tie up and dominate the person, to not let them have peace of tranquility until he/she is at my feet, to not let the person sit in a chair or lie in a bed until he/she is at my feet. AGAIN FAITH IS IMPORTANT AS IS PATIENCE. She tends to work fast at least for me. Good luck and I know it will work for you.

mhernan1987

Unread post by mhernan1987 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:26 am

Thanks lucky 83 with ur help..it's funny cause I happened to run into them yesterday at a Fridays, I never expected them to even be there I just went after work..I was going to leave when I saw them, but I decided to stay..she was with one of her sisters whom I work with and tht guy, so I went to the table and said hi to everyone..she woulnt look at me and dint say hi back to me..is this a sign that my work is going good?? She claims this is the guy who she is going to marry, but could not introduce him to me let alone look me in da face...when I got home my saint martha candle was black from the top and it's halfway done..can anyone tell me what all this means

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:14 pm

If she won't even look at you or talk to you when you say hi, I wouldn't take that as a good sign. If the candle was black from the top down on the glass, that could be a sign she's resisting your work. Read about candle burning divination here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

and I'd suggest getting a reading on the situation to find out what your chances are of success.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

mhernan1987

Unread post by mhernan1987 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:53 pm

What type of reading do u suggest I get

lilkathieg
Newly Registered

Unread post by lilkathieg » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:06 pm

I have a question on working with saint martha, while using a red candle to bring back & dominate a lover should u carve his name on the candle & if so how many times?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:13 pm

@mhhernan:

I would get a reading from a member of AIRR and ask something like "Please tell me the state of my work with St. Martha on target X and are there any obstacles that I can over come".

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:31 pm

One more time Saint Martha help me, this morning i just asked her for one signal and in few hours i recieved the answer. I love my mother Saint Martha. Every day my faith for her is more intense. Thank you Saint Martha. Tomorrow i make for you the corn bread.

lisathomas786

Unread post by lisathomas786 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:37 am

Thank you so much St Martha.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:22 pm

I LOVE Saint Martha! I let the vigil candle for her burn everyday. Even if I don't have a petition, I just let it burn.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Igraine62

Unread post by Igraine62 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Thank you St. Martha for all your help in need for your mercy and for your grace.

Igraine
Thank you Saint Martha, I praise and honor you.

blublu
Newly Registered

Unread post by blublu » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:54 am

I am new here and I have been loving this thread. I haven't read through all of it, but enough to get a good sense of what Saint Martha is about, and how to petition her. I prayed to her tonight with the intent of hopefully establishing a relationship. I simply set up a red candle and dressed it with some oil I had on hand a a few herbs.

I know there are a lot of testimonials on here, and a lot of repeating of the same thing, but I am just very excited about this. I lit a few tea lights to light up her image, and literally the second I asked if she would lend her help, the tea lights started dancing like crazy. No wind or drafts anywhere.

I am allowing her candle to burn throughout the night, and look forward to seeing how it looks tomorrow.

xx

mhernan1987

Unread post by mhernan1987 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:50 pm

Hello everyone I need help, I've been working with saint Martha to bring back my ex girlfriend..she is currently dating someone else and I went to a worker to help me break them apart because I know she does not love him, and still loves me..so I worked with saint Martha for about a month and a half and did my prayers and everything the worker told me to do..somehow my ex found out about what I was doing and knows exactly of the work I was doing..I then had a dream with my ex girlfriends mom patting me in the head telling me that I'm a good kid, but I should stop what I'm doing, and I should stop working with saint Martha..I quickly woke up from da dream..I woke up around 6 in the am..I went back to my worker and had her read cards for me and it shows that they're aware of everything and the work I've done, and she said that my ex girlfriends mother know about this type of work and has something in the works to get back at me..she also told me that my ex does not love the guy she's with,and still has dreams about me, he used to b her teacher and is 13 years older than her and has money..she said she sees the mother accepting this cause he promised a house and all this other stuff pretty much buying love like I call it..the worker gave me some Florida water and told me to put it around my car, and it's funny cause I just happened to purchase a new car..I need help what should I do

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:07 am

Thank you dear St. Martha, for helping me so quickly and sending me signs in advance. I am amazed and awestruck at the preciseness of your signs. I am looking foreward to working with you in the future.
Your colorfulsky

andreas32
Newly Registered

Unread post by andreas32 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:14 am

for a long time now, 2 months i have been talking to filomena lubana, i did not see a sign,, today as i was praying i asked her to show ,, i begged her, please, i was driving to metro in lughansk, and i see a snake on the road, i swerved slightly, i drove 500 yards and a big grin came to my face, it was the first sign of filomena lubana, i hear if you see a snake it means she is with you,, is that right or not,, thank you i love you filomena lubana, my great spirit,

cvo

Unread post by cvo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Dearest Saint Martha. we have walked this road before. I know this is a difficult situation, but i request remedy asap. I am always greatful to you Saint Martha, and hold you dear to my heart. thank you Saint Martha and Santa Clara for opening the pathway, clearing the obstacles, for Saint Martha to finish the miracle I request. - Thank you. In heartfelt need. Carole

LadyLazarus
Newly Registered

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by LadyLazarus » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:17 am

Hello, I want your advice.

I am in love with a man 5 years now. He is in another country right now but we talk everyday. We used to flirt and be like lovers but not in a relationship. After that, he made a relationship with another woman. She doesn't let him talk to me because she is jealous but we still talk every day and she doesn't know. Sometimes we flirt, talk about sex and meet and stuff, and then he changes his mind again and doesn't want to meet me.

I really want to work with St. Martha since a long time. I started with just praying to her and she gave me signs right away, as I dominated the situation with an amazing way just the first week I started praying. I didn't do it on Tuesday, with candles etc., just praying and tell her my situation.

Since then, I was asking her for a sign and nothing. Until now that I am really depressed and I had a dream of her.

I want to start the 9 Tuesdays. I am wondering what should I ask. I mean I want to meet him, I want him to think of me sexually and romantically and of course I want them to separate, but I don't want to do work to separate them.

Could I ask that she finds another man to love and that he wont be hurt or sth?

If I just ask that he wants only me, thinking of me, meeting me, having sex with me etc. is that possible that he just leave her because he wants me?

Will I offend Saint Martha, asking her to dominate a man that is in a relationship?

And how should I write what I want? All these together? Or one by one and change it every time she does it?

What do you suggest?

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Thank you Santa Martha for all your help. Not there yet but getting there.

stillsosola

Saint Martha Prayer

Unread post by stillsosola » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:40 pm

If you love someone don't use the intranquil spirit, it could drive them to resent you. instead maybe try santa marta or santa elena they are not so, uh, how do I put it, prone to cause resentment, but can give excellent results,

I use a santa marta ribbon spell with a jar.

I put his photo with tobacco, rosemary, and magnolia leaves, then then tie it up with green ribbons, set santa marta's picture or holy card in front or on top as you please, and use a green candle dressed with Stay With me oil. and this prayer

Good evening, O Lady Martha,
I do not call thee Martha called of heaven,
I call upon the Martha named of hell.
Take these fine cloths
In the presence of . . . (here the name is given).

Once he was so much my friend,
Now he is so much my foe;
May enemies and friends
All seem the same to him,
Save me, his shining star.

I beat five fingers for him on the wall,
Five souls do I conjure,
Five priests, five friars,
Five damned souls,
Into the soul, into the life
Of . . . [his name].

May they pass into the life
Bear this into his thoughts,
Drag him by beard and hair,
Drag him by remembrances of me!

If you will do this for me,
Three signs you will give me --
A knocking at the door,
A dog barking,
A man whistling.

Should'st thou favourable be,
These three signs thou'lt grant to me!

It still borders on intraquility, but calls out to a specific energy. Intranquility is just a damned soul who wants revenge anyway and expects a few masses and novenas said on thier behalf, while Santa Marta is happy with an offering of tarragon muffins.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:24 pm

My Saint Martha candle finished burning and then exploded! I LOVE IT, because what happened next is all the more reason to THANK SAINT MARTHA! Thank you Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me.

blublu
Newly Registered

Unread post by blublu » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:56 pm

I have been asking Saint Martha to encourage my ex to open up a bit more to me, and to give me a sign of his feelings toward me. Any sign will do, I just do not want to be in the dark. I got one last night.

Thank you Saint Martha for what you've done for me — I am amazed and very grateful.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 am

With the Saint Martha tobacco prayer, I don't have tobacco oil but I do have tobacco oil and regular tobacco. Can I use any of these in the candle?

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:48 am

THANK YOU SAINT MARTHA!!!! It was FIVE MINUTES (literally) after I prayed that you answered!!! I LOVE and THANK YOU!!!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:47 pm

I am glad to hear that St. Martha swiftly came to help your situation. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Papa_Newt wrote:I am glad to hear that St. Martha swiftly came to help your situation. :)
Thanks! She is so wonderful!

jhackeylin22

Unread post by jhackeylin22 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:17 am

is really saint martha works ,,ive i had been trouble with this guy...he treats me like he can hate me forever ...he so much did something to me ,,,to make me surrender,,, i really wanted to hate him but i cant,,,my feeling for him stronger that hate,,,i really love him,,,sometime i saw him staring at me,,,please can you help me,,how to process,,the prayer of saint martha,,,tommorow is tuesday so i want to start it,,as soon as posible please

jhackeylin22

Unread post by jhackeylin22 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:26 am

please tell me how to process it,,,,i really love this guy ..how does it works...after ill finish 9 tuesday??

babydoll3120

Unread post by babydoll3120 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Thank you St Martha for helping me. I will forever be thankful for bringing my husband back. Can someone tell me once you present the offerings to St Martha how long do you leave it at the altar and when do you dispose of them?

jhackeylin22

Unread post by jhackeylin22 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:36 am

saint martha

hi

well...its ok to start the prayer with a glass of water,,a flower..and some coins ,,,just wanna ask if its ok that i only know his first name only,,,i dont really know what his real name,, they always called him just in his first name..hope i get a reply soon...

babydoll3120

Unread post by babydoll3120 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:38 am

Thank you St. Martha for helping me.

lovin_angel

Unread post by lovin_angel » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:07 am

Thank you Saint Martha...you have helped me so much ... I am forever thankful...
Thank you Saint Expedite.
Thank you Saint Jude.
Thank you Saint Martha.

jhackeylin22

Unread post by jhackeylin22 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:20 am

please reply with this message ..
its that ok if i use two names in my novena in 9 tuesday....

Serena
Newly Registered

Unread post by Serena » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:24 am

Hello everyone,

i want to try to work with St. Martha as well but i have a few questions: if u offer coffee, flowers, water, food etc. how long it needs to stay at the altar? Is it one day or one week or just a few days? And what u do with the coffee and flowers when you remove it from the altar, u just throw it away? As for the candles: you need to lit a candle every Tuesday and let it burn completely or every day till your pettition comes reality? And can i put photos of the both St. Martha's (the dark skinnend and the white St. Martha). I had a dream of her last night while i have not start to work with her yet. Im my dream i see she eats and drinks my offerings on her altar and it was the dark skinned St. Martha.....Sorry for asking all these questions and thanks for ur help.

jessie6508

Unread post by jessie6508 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Thank You Saint Martha. I know you will help me with my petition! I look forward to building a great relationship with you. I also look forward to giving you more praise.

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:50 am

My Mother Saint Mother, I thank you so much for all that you have done an continue doing for me. I can't apologize enough for my foolishness and hope you do forgive me. I hope you agree to be my accomplice in these workings I petition you for, and do see my sincere and humble desire. I again thank you so much, and know that you are the wonderful woman and perfect saint for the job.

black_diamond22
St. Martha

Unread post by black_diamond22 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:42 am

Must it be flowers can it be a plant?

black_diamond22

Unread post by black_diamond22 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:43 am

thank you

freecloud

Unread post by freecloud » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for your aid!
I remind you of the man...
Thank you St. Martha! Thank you St. Expedite!

creator27

Unread post by creator27 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for acting so quickly and brilliantly on my behalf. My heart is full of thanks, praises and love for what you have done for me and my family.

gdpearsall

Unread post by gdpearsall » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:01 pm

ST MARTHA, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE! YOUR WORK IN THE GRANTING OF MY PETITION IS GREATLY RECEIVED AND APPRECIATED. I OWE YOU ANY AND ALL FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE TO DO

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”