Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
SeleneAnna

Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:53 am

Thank you! And yes, I do have a good attorney. But he's not fighting within the law. I just received the FWP kit and plan to use it this weekend. I'll have to call the shop!

Aaery

Unread post by Aaery » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:33 am

I want to know how long my triple strength mojo bag will last. I know the curios will eventually dry up and so will the herbs. I also know that I must keep reapplying oils and sachet powder to my mojo bag. I figure that if the curio is no longer good; then the mojo bag will no longer be of any use. So, how long are curios and herbs good for in mojo bags and spell kits?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:20 am

Hi Aaery,

I have merged your post into the long thread on mojo bags. In it you will find:

1-the answer to how long your mojo bag will last from a number of points of view
2-how long the herbs and curios in it will last
3-lots of information on your mojo hand and how to use it, work it, feed it and more

Although it will take a bit of your time, it is well worth the read.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

barbg
HRCC Student

Unread post by barbg » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:08 pm

The bag plus instructions have arrived. I'm getting ready to follow the instructions to get it started. I may do this on a Wednesday. Would it be ok to add the following charm against age discrimination on the job and in favor of job success from The Long Lost Friend? Maybe I could write it on the back of the paper that I otherwise use to follow the instructions, since it clicks with what the bag is all about. What is better, phase of the moon or day of the week to "start" it?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:02 am

Hi barbg,

Although the LM bags are fine and ready to go as is, if you feel spirit led to add the charm then do. Since this seems to be a Steady Work mojo bag, Thursday is usually a good day for work and finances, Wednesday can also be good if your work is heavy on the Mercurial side (lots of travel and communication). For the moon phase, if you work that way, waxing would be best if you want to increase your salary or bring in new work. If you work by the hands of the clock, then hands rising would be suggested. That said, look at the instructions that came with your hand and it should specify when best to begin the work.

Blessings and success in your endeavours.
Aura Laforest

barbg
HRCC Student

Unread post by barbg » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:51 am

Thank you for the fast answer! Actually I couldn't find any advice about timing in the instructions, so I thought I'd ask. The circumstance of the bag is, after a layoff I finally got back to work a year ago, but at a lower job and lower rate of pay than I used to have. I'm currently looking for better jobs, and I not only want to advance, but I also want to do well in the better job once I get there. Working hard and being good at what one does is important, but so are timing and luck at finding opportunities, and other less tangible factors. Sucess seemed to sum it up, so that's the bag I got.

barbg
HRCC Student

Unread post by barbg » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:03 am

Well, I haven't even started working with the mojo hand yet (waiting for the new moon, will also incorporate the clock hands rising) but a recruiter called me, and to make a long story short, on the 20th I start a new job. Still a lower ranking job than my past jobs, but much better pay, better part of town, and much much better company.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:14 am

Hi barbg,
congratulations on the new position. Do start that hand working on the new moon though ;)

notsoperfect7,
to change your username, you can read the instructions in the following forum thread: canʹt-change-username-t1518.html
Aura Laforest

Michael B

Unread post by Michael B » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:49 am

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps me here.. :-)

I've spent the last several days reading about Mojo Hands and learned quite a bit (I believe I've read nearly every post here) - but I still have a question:

I see that typically it should be fed weekly, on the same day it was made, and that full instructions will come with it. In the instructions, will it indicate the date/day it was made - so that I'll know when to feed it ? Pretty remedial, I know... but I just couldn't seem to find that particualr details. All I have to do is decide exactly which one (I'm leaning towards the Van-Van bag).

Thanks again !!
Michael
Thank you Jove, for your blessings and consideration.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:32 am

When you receive your bag, it has been made and charged by the lovely folks at Lucky Mojo, but you will also have to personalize and fix the bag. That is the day every week you feed it.

Michael B

Unread post by Michael B » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:16 am

Thanks Miss_Liz - much appreciated :-)

barbg
HRCC Student

Unread post by barbg » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:52 am

Ok, new moon, rising clock hands, so I started my bag. For personal concerns, I added my two thumbnail cuttings, left to grow for this purpose. I chose the right (hand of power) and the left (the heart hand) in hopes that I would not work at cross purposes to myself, as people often trip themselves up due to factors in their personality or history. I added the work charm from the Long lost friend, on brown paper (torn edges), and a few other things but ONLY after researching them on http://www.luckymojo.com to make sure they were in harmony with the bag's purpose according to the hoodoo tradition. To keep the bag from view, I put it in a small zipper cloth bag, of the kind you'd find in international gift stores, in a dark, inconspicuous color. Then I put it in the central zipper compartment of a deep purse, which has another overall zipper on top of that to secure it. In order to see a purple bag, someone would have to go throught 3 zippers. If someone is watching me search for something in my purse, they can at best only see the bag that it is hidden in, not the mojo itself. I'm hoping this will be sufficient.

I plan to feed the mojo well, especially after any sign or movement.

I also have an antique(?) skeleton key, that I will bless to open doors. I waited till had turned in my keys from my old job before starting on this. I also want to wash my entire work wardrobe before I start on Monday. The idea is to "cut and clear' it from old frustrations and resentments, as I will have to learn a new company's procedures and cultures and don't want to be weighed down with sadnesses from the past. About two years ago, I accomplished a great purpose for an organization that had hired me from outside, but instead of being rewarded at the end, when success was obvious, I was pushed aside and eventually laid off. This happened to several other people under this same boss as well; the boss who orchestrated this played us all, one by one. It was so blatant in my case I had people advising me to sue (but in real life it's not that easy). I got other work and have begun a career comeback (I've just now gone from half my former salary to two-thirds with this new job), but I understand that I cannot succeed without dropping a lot of baggage. I have some lemon oil that I plan to add a little bit of to my laundry detergent, and start on Monday with clothes that are spiritually as well as literally clean.

I'm also doing all the mundane things possible to "feed" my career comeback, but of course in this economy everybody is struggling. I also have a candle that I'm using for this work, snuffing it out as needed instead of blowing. It's purse beeswax.

We shall see. I wish you all success in your endeavors too!

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this thread.

But I was just wondering which one would work better? what are the differences between the two? which one is more effective?

because there are some items that I'm more interested in the mojo bag version than spell kits (because I dont have to perform the ritual since I live with 5 other people :()

Please let me know
thank you

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:35 pm

I don't think there's a question of which is better or more effective, they are just different.

Usually a spell kit culminates in an event - dressing and burning candles, taking a spiritual bath, etc, sometimes part of the kit is creating a mojo. But you have to consider that a mojo is thought of as a living thing. It's a spirit that continues to work on your behalf and in return you must treat it well, feed it, etc. You develop a relationship with it. I joke sometimes that it's like having another pet!

If you're concerned about doing ritual work around other people, then a mojo bag is certainly more discreet - in fact, part of the deal with a mojo is that you keep it out of sight and you definitely don't let anyone else touch or handle it.

Read up on mojo hands here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Spell kits vary - read through the contents and requirements of the different ones and see if it speaks to you. I like both and they can both be equally "effective" - just different.

Best of luck!
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Just to chime in as a person who has purchased both from LM, many spell kits come with both a mojo and a kit which has you burn candles and light insense etc. where as the mojos often have you dress prepair and add personal items. If you live with a bunch of ppl then id think a mojo is a better option because you can be more discreet, some spell kits take up to 9 days to complete and that may be hard with 5 roomies, unless you have personal time or a place to work it. then again you can order a mojo and have an AIRR worker work a spell kit or similar spell for you and have both added bonuses!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Thanks guys.

I'm thinking about getting crown of success and some other items. but I think im gonna with the mojo bags. (less hassle/cheaper) :)

Dancing Goat

Unread post by Dancing Goat » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:13 pm

I recently found a "spell" for eliminating a specific disease. One of the steps was to write the name of the disease on a piece of paper, then draw a line through it, and burn the paper. The ashes were to be placed in the bag. My questions: Since they recommend an odd number of items, do the ashes count as an "item"? Should the ashes be placed loose in the bag or would it be better to put them in a small vial?

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:58 pm

What about the triple strength? I'm having trouble choosing one as well, and the areas I'm looking to improve on are improved business/finances and psychic abilities. Love I'm not as concerned about, although it would be nice to have more friends! ;)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:23 am

Hi Dancing Goat,

the counting of items in a mojo hand or spell has been discussed at length in a few different forum threads which you can read through here:
question-on-number-of-herbs-to-be-used-t4353.html
significance-of-the-number-9-in-root-work-t10631.html
need-guidance-in-making-my-own-mojo-t5443.html

Should you still have questions following that, please feel free to post them.

Blessings and good reading.
Aura Laforest

Dancing Goat

Unread post by Dancing Goat » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:30 pm

Thank you aura. I read the posts from the links you provided and they were quite informative. I can't wait until my HHRM book arrives!

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:09 am

Interesting, I hope is still alive. I will look into getting a pendulum.

Thanks Aura, I will read on the thread.
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

barbg
HRCC Student

Unread post by barbg » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:34 am

Things are clicking. I got past the new job training period (one guy got fired, this is not a cakewalk), and also found a place to live in a much better, prettier area for only a little more each month. I dunno what the rental market is like where y'all are, but here it's as bad as the job market or even worse. Lots of fraudulent ads, and when you find a good place and respond as soon as the ad comes out, there are already 8 applicants ahead of you. Did I say miraculous? I've gone from living in a beat-up trailer out in the country to a duplex in an emerald green suburb with a fenced yard for my doggie and elderly cats. Next move: continue to do well at the job, school restarts in 2 weeks, and I need to seek clarity on what certification path to pursue. My ultimate goal would be a Federal job, but I'm fine where I am for now. Pretty amazing. I'm definitely on a comeback trajectory now. I feed the bag, and continue to have it in my purse, and continue to do the mundane work to support my goals. For the longest time I've suffered from depression and other emotional damage from a long-term job that went bad due to a rival's attack (by all objective measures I was performing great), but the world looks very different now that I'm coming out from under that cloud.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:23 am

That's absolutely wonderful barbg: congratulations on your work :) Keep it up!
Aura Laforest

seeker8448

Unread post by seeker8448 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:50 pm

So I have a mojo hand....I kept it on my person the first week I received it after I warmed it. I talked to my mojo and told it that on Friday I would get it some whiskey. I kind of felt led to buy ta brand called Fireball Whiskey. I don't know if the bottle's image is relevant...but it looks very "magical." Is this a common occurrence?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Well, some people choose Jack Daniel's No. 7 Whiskey because it has a "lucky Number 7" on it and some people choose Crown Royal, because it has "the Crown of Success" on it. One man, who was half Black and half Cherokee, told me to use Wild Turkey or Old Crow Whiskey because "those are Indian names." And some like Johnny Walker for a Jack Ball because Jack is short for John, while Four Roses would recommend itself for love work, as rthe Rose is the flower of love.

In other words, the use of whiskey to dress a mojo is old and authentic, and the brand of whiskey may indeed be selected based on personal considerations.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 am

Hi seeker8448,

Fireball Whiskey can be good for money and fast luck work since it is has cinnamon in it which is good for both of those.
Aura Laforest

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:17 am

I have really gotten into buying magical spirits (alcohol spirits that is) lately for my magical work. I used to use whatever whisky I had on hand-neither myself or my husband are big drinkers-but I now use Wild Turkey coming from the same Cherokee influence that cat spoke of. Generally speaking, alcoholic spirits are often named and labeled in a manner that has magical resonance-just go to your liquor store and look at some of the names-"Milagro" tequila comes to mind or "Ritual" wine and you will see that connecting magic to your alcoholic spirit choice is pretty easy to do!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Michael B

Unread post by Michael B » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:37 am

Here's my unbidden $0.02's worth:

I'll be buying some whiskey this month for a Jack Ball I'm making (courtesy of my last MJ order) - and I've pretty much decided to use a piece of the yarn I bought, tie it to the XL High Jhn root, and "divine", pendulum-style just what kind of whiskey High John wants.... I'll risk looking crazy for the few minutes this might take. I'm sure the same principal could be used for whatever other things you may want to do with spirits :-)

Michael

DZelda98

Unread post by DZelda98 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:48 pm

I've looked on the forums and haven't found a thread on this so I hope this isn't an already resolved question. While at my altar today the idea to make a sort of "relationship mojo bag" for the well being of my relationship with my boyfriend. Basically combining herbs, petitions, personal items etc. to a mojo bag to keep and feed as a symbol of our relationship? Please bear with me as all of this just came to me at once and I'm a bit curious/excited.

I ordered the Lucky Mojo love spell kit but never used most of the products. So far I've only used a small amount of the love herbs, incense powder and satchet powder.

I'd be doing all the conjure work but he'd have a hand in choosing what goes into it.

These are my ideas so far, insight and suggestions are very welcomed!
-I have a picture of us I lit a candle for a healthy relationship on. I then felt inclined to leave it on my altar and dust it with love me satchel powder since Sunday.
- Lucky Mojo love me herbs
- Other herbs I or we feel should be added
- our hairs intertwined
-lodestones
- a special crystal, amulet, personal item etc. Dressed in love me oil
.. in the flannel bag that came with the kit.

Since I'm fairly new to all of this I'd like to know a few things...

1) Is this a good idea or common method used? If not is there a more effective alternative?

2) Would it be ok to tell my bf that I'm making/have made it and if it's ok to tell him would it be ok to involve him in the making of the bag?

3) I also wonder that, if with a little tweaking, it can also serve as a means to keep the sexual fire going(ie adding herbs for sexual desire, sexual fluids etc.) or if that should be separate.

I'd like to add that there are no problems I'm trying to resolve just some general good work to keep things strong. Thank you for reading and best of blessings!

Deemi

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm not a professional or anything just joined, I grew up in the spiritual life & seen my grandmother & other family member do root work for people. The only time I've couples come together is if someone else outside the relationship is trying to jinx them or needs to be helped in some kinda way. Some people tend to turn on their partner when they out that they're performing spells on the it kinda blows everything apart no matter how good you think you're doing. So my question is do you think it's wise to have your BF do these spells with you & are you absolutely sure he wouldn't have a problem with it? I mean I could be wrong I'm not a professional I've just seen a lot

DZelda98

Unread post by DZelda98 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Thanks for your reply! I wasn't sure if not letting him know about the work rule applied in this situation since it's for us as a couple and not him as an individual but I'm glad I'm finding out others points of view. He's very supportive of what I do and this weekend is the first time he's going to a shop with me. Knowing him and how sentimental iknow he'd take it as a loving gesture. I've been told I'm very intuitive and to go with it because I know what I'm doing by a few people but like you, I'm new and not a professional so I look to.other people and the internet to learn. I just haven't seen any information on this type of mojo bag and.wondered how effective it could be.

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Sounds good I wish you well & as for the mojo bag I know & have seen it do great things. I'm sure miss Cat & the others will come along & let you know what you should put in it :) but it sounds like you're on the right track so far

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Id also add a good ol honey jar to keep the love and sweetness between you. you can burn a candle on it mon-wed -fri or just once a week to keep the love going. great item use to keep the love. use a strong love oil to go with your intention.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:45 pm

1) Making a mojo for love is extremely common. It may be the most common or the second most common (the other tye being a money mojo. I think that you might want to learn more about this tradition. Try reading my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" or reading the various web pages i have written on mojos at "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, such as

http://luckymojo.com/mojo.html
http://luckymojo.com/jomo.html
http://luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

2) I prefer to make two matching bags, one for each partner. I have done that with my lover and found it to be satisfactory. We are now married.

3) I have no idea what you mean by "tweaking." You are kinda reinventing the wheel, hon. This is old, old, old style work. No "tweaking" needed. Learn from the wise ones and elders.
catherine yronwode

goodboy74
Newly Registered

Unread post by goodboy74 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:06 am

I know I am new to the site but not new to root work, but here is a powerful Mojo for success, protection, big money, good luck and nature. This is an old good root-bag. That I know help people when the need the help of the mojo. So I was asking what is your power mojo. I know we come from different styles and not all the spells are the same but the outcome are the same. So how to you make your power mojo. But here is my mojo spell...

Get the following, High John the Conqueor root, Lucky Hand root, Cinnamon CHips, gator tooth, devil shoe string root, and the oil of your choice -- such as Lucky Hand Oil, John the Conqueror Oil, Crown of Success Oil, or Lucky 13 Oil -- a Red mojo bag, Red ink and a name paper. and the Bible psalm 23, and a personal item.

Remember this is your mojo, you make your own luck. ..

1st get to making your name paper and write your wish 7 times and turn 90 degrees to the right and cover it with your name 7 times . Now place your personal item in the middle now fold towards you while you are saying your wish. Now say in the name of the father, the son and the holy ghost, " say this paper will be the heart of my mojo and place it in the bag.

Now grab any one of the other roots and do the same tell the holy trinity what you want the root to do for you. the lucky hand root, say i use the lucky hand to grab all the money and make me lucky with all the things my hand can do. Devil shoes string I use this as protection to protect me from harms way and trip up those who want to harm me. Cinnamon is use for protection and attraction to good luck, The gator tooth is to bite down and hold the good luck.

Now the High John represent you, say to the holy trinity this is me and it shall brang me big money, nature and good luck. and place in the big with the other roots.

Now say to the holy trinity may I brang life to this bag may it brang me "Say your wish" and breathe in the bag tie it up and feed it. 3 drops of the oil of your choice and read the 23 psalm 7 times. Now you are ready for the world. Feed it every week with 3 drops of oil and talk to it while you feed it...

Dancing Goat

Unread post by Dancing Goat » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:26 am

I read the information on the Lucky Mojo site regarding feeding a mojo bag. Also, I read several books on this issue. If using whisky to feed the bag, would it be okay to put the whisky in a one ounce atomizer and just lightly spray the bag? I'd rather not dab anything on the material that might stain it. Or do you actually open the bag and spray a bit inside and allow it to dry before drawing the strings tight?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:06 am

Hi Dancing Goat,

DON'T open the bag. Once it's shut, the spirit is sealed in, leave it there! As to the dabbing, that's the traditional way to do it, an atomizer can be used if you really want but it's a bit finicky for nothing. Mojo hands are often well-worn and oil-stained! it's nothing to worry about.
Aura Laforest

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:38 am

Hello, goodboy74.
Thank you for this post.
That's pretty much the way Miss cat has taught us how to make one version of the Mojo. But, thanks for sharing!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:02 am

Welcome to the forums, goodboy74.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

BlueFish

Unread post by BlueFish » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:53 am

I just want to clarify that I can actually feed my mojo hand different things.

I read on the internet that you should always feed the hand with the same oil/powders ect. But some sites say I can use substitutes. I would like to start with the Oil that comes with the hand and then switch to Whiskey when I have no oil.

Will this harm my mojo hand?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:32 pm

No harm. Feeding a mojo bag with whiskey is an old tradition.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Bluefiash, learning folk-magic from the internet is a total crap-shoot. There are traditional teachers online -- myself and my students among them -- and there are a lot of wannabes trying to suck up your attention with their crazy-daisy rule-sets which have zero connection to African American hoodoo rootwork of the U.S. South.

For starters: Beware any site or any teacher who mentioned "substitutions." This is a clever way of saying "i have no clue but i intend to make you happy some way or another so do / have / purchase / or use this other thing in place of what a traditional rootworker would tell you and no one will know the difference because on the internet everybody looks like an expert."

Second, Rule-set madness often takes on the Voice of Authority: "You MUST" do THIS or Bad Things will happen!" Whoever told you to "always use the same stuff" was rule-bound in a way that is more individualistic to that person than it is true to the tradition as i know and have worked it. When someone hits you with a rule-set, ask,"WHY?" That's your best defense against arbitrary rule-set makers:"Why?"

Next, learn to use this forum. You asked about a mojo. This is a very popular item in African American hoodoo -- so popular that it has one of the longest threads at this forum. As soon as i answer you, i will be attaching your question and my reply to the Mojo thread -- and you can read it ALL -- which may take about an hour -- but at the end of that, you will really KNOW some stuff and not just be wandering around confused. Pay attention to who is replying, too -- those with MODERATOR status at this forum are real workers, not just long-time forum users. Michaele, for instance, is a real moderator, and a member of AIRR, and she knows her stuff.

Finally, my reply agrees with Michaele's -- you can feed your hand with oils or whiskey or Hoyt's Cologne, or vary them. All of these are traditional mojo dressings.
catherine yronwode

BlueFish

Unread post by BlueFish » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:29 am

Thanks Catherine. I read all the pages and I have got a lot of good info.

I was able to call and place an order for extra oil before my Mojo was sent so I am very happy with that. But 2 questions that I did not see or were not answered.

1. If my Mojo wears out can I but a new bag from you and stitch my whole mojo into this new bag?

2. Might be silly, But in the first week I have to keep it on my skin. When I shower is it okay to leave the mojo in a pocket just outside the shower until I am dry ?

Thanks again to everyone for all the great information.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:18 am

Just out of curiousity... I know the triple strength bags are supposed to be stronger, why would you need one that is stronger than the regular strength? What makes one stronger than the other? Does it work faster?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:25 pm

The triple strength mojos contain more curios than the regular bags. As with any other magical work, how fast it works depends on factors such as the skill of the practitioner and the likelihood of the result.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

BlueFish

Unread post by BlueFish » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:47 am

Can I feed my mojo with my personal cologne?

I used a pendulum to ask the mojo which responded yes. But I am still new to using the pendulum and I want to be sure.

I also tried Whiskey with a little tobacco.

Thanks.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Yes, you may feed your mojo with a personal cologne, especially if it is appropriate and you have received a positive response from the pendulum. Remember, you can ask the mojo as well if this is alright, as it is alive.

Whiskey is a traditional mojo feed as well.

I love to use Hoyt's myself, but have used many different things to feed the bag.

Good luck!
Joseph Magnuson

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:30 am

Do not start new threads on the same topic; keep them together. I merged your posts into the same thread.

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 pm

I want to get a mojo hand as well, but not too sure which.

I am the only female in my place of work that works the shop floor and not in the office. I need an edge over the boys. Most are pretty helpful and will show me whatever I need of them, but there is a couple that treat me like rubbish, one even tried starting a physical confrontation. I need respect in this place.

Suggestions?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:12 pm

You could go with either the Commanding or Essence of Bendover mojos.

whistler2

Unread post by whistler2 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:37 pm

I don't really want to boss them around. I just want them to respect me and see me as an equal. Been trying to hot foot that one tosser out, though he's now living on borrowed time at this place. he really messed up.

Would your suggestions still be valid ?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:11 pm

For gaining respect and equality I would suggest a High John the Conqueror Mojo Bag or a Commanding Mojo Bag.
Joseph Magnuson

justme9

Unread post by justme9 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Hello,
Just wanted to know when do you get rid of or dispose a mojo bag. If, for example, you buy one do everything right follow the instructions it came with, and it works..you get what you want: so how long do you have to keep it for how many years, and how do you dispose of if it hasn't been seen or touhed by someone else? Do you have to feed it and keep it around for the rest of your life? What happens when you decide to get rid of it just because you got what you want, or do you need to keep it always otherwise you will go back to the state you were in before you baught it (bad luck, breakups whatever the situation was befoe you purchased it).

Thank you

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:02 am

justme9 wrote:Hello,
Just wanted to know when do you get rid of or dispose a mojo bag. If, for example, you buy one do everything right follow the instructions it came with, and it works..you get what you want: so how long do you have to keep it for how many years, and how do you dispose of if it hasn't been seen or touhed by someone else? Do you have to feed it and keep it around for the rest of your life? What happens when you decide to get rid of it just because you got what you want, or do you need to keep it always otherwise you will go back to the state you were in before you baught it (bad luck, breakups whatever the situation was befoe you purchased it).

Thank you

If the mojo was made with a specific goal, rather than a general request like to make you more lucky or better with your money, then once that goal has been reached you should respectfully dispose of the hand. Thank it for its help and tell it its job is done. You can then either give it a respectful burial in your yard or burn it to ash and scatter the ashes.
HRCC Student #1559

curiocrow
HRCC Student

Unread post by curiocrow » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:42 am

As I’m about to renew a mojo bag for money, I was wondering what exactly makes a mojo bag triple strength? I have yet to find some clear information. Perhaps I over looked it. From reading, I know it is not a wise idea to triple the amount of items. I would not multiple 7 items by 3 to put 21 items into the hand. I was wondering if there might be an inclusion of certain items or herbs? Using an oil for amulets like Van Van? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Eddie

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:59 am

A triple strength mojo includes a "maximum" amount if ingredients for a more "powerful" mojo hand. This may include rarer/more expensive items, as well as larger portions and more single ingredients.
Joseph Magnuson

Doctor C

Unread post by Doctor C » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to report back on the outcome of two mojos that I made with Lucky Mojo products.

The first one was an emergency mojo.

I'm a college student majoring in bio and engineering with a full-time job. Needless to say, time was tight, things were getting tough, and I was burning out.

In order to help me regain my balance and mastery of the situation and hopefully finish this semester successfully, I made a mojo with:

John the Conqueror Root
a chunk of Dragons Blood
Solomon Seal Root
fed with Lodestone Oil.

While the effects haven't been miraculous, I have nonetheless been amazed at the results. My anxiety with course work has significantly decreased, my comprehension increased, and my studying stamina quadrupled. I am a pretty happy camper.

The second mojo was for my love situation, which is pretty non-existent.

I have a few close friends who I really appreciate and grateful for. But, my romantic and passionate needs have gone unmet. So, I performed a candle ritual to empower my ingredients, smoked with sandalwood incense and assembled them into a mojo. I used:

1 lodestone (baptized in whiskey, anointed with my blood, sex fluids, and fed with magnetic sand)
Queen Elizabeth Root
Licorice root
Lovage Root
Cinnamon bark
Lemongrass
Five finger grass
Catnip
Vervain
Lavendar
Rose petals
Cubeb Berries
Cardamom powder
fed with Blessing Oil, Lodestone Oil, and Q Oil.

I have noticed that I have been attracting a little more attention from the guys but this is usually nothing more than a lingering glance.

Any suggestions on how to boost these effects?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Doctor C --

Congratulations on your emergency mojo for success in your works.

As for the love mojo, the way you made it is inadequate to the task, in my opinion. Had you been a student of mine, i would have told you to use, (or would have made for you, had you been a customer or client) a mojo hand containing ONE Lodestone for luck, or TWO Lodestones for love.

This is how we work in traditional conjure when making hoodoo love charms. One Lodestone is for you, and the other is for the person (or persons unknown) whom you are seeking to attract. "Feed the he, feed the she" (or he and he or she and she, as you wish). Then, while "trying them" at one another repeatedly: "As these two lodestones draw to one another with strong magnetic energy and cannot stay long apart, so will so-and-so be drawn to me with the strong force of ..." et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. Then the lodestones go into the bag, with a blessing upon their union.
catherine yronwode

Doctor C

Unread post by Doctor C » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:46 pm

So, could I remove the single lodestone and replace it with a pair or should I thank it for it's service, bury it, and start a new one?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Doxtor C --

On my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on Lodestones, you will see my thinking on the subject or "repurposing" Lodestones. The page is here:

http://luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”