Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 29, 2012 10:57 am

Mil: All the others were completely clean and yours was darkest black with soot? You were told you had crossed conditions? It seems as though the candles are telling you that this is a possible work as long as you yourself are removed from doing it (i.e. having a worker do the full work for you) or that you need to be further cleansed before that particular work can be approached successfully. Again, take Star's advice, because that is really all the information you need in this matter.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mil

Unread post by Mil » Tue May 29, 2012 11:09 am

Interesting comment Joseph, thanks !!!!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 29, 2012 11:19 am

SpiritMOjo: That is a very private and wonderful experience you had and I wanted to drop in and thank you for sharing it with us all! It is much appreciated! Good job with consulting the wax divination page and getting great information from it. I still turn to it from time to time! ;)
Joseph Magnuson

Mil

Unread post by Mil » Wed May 30, 2012 10:47 am

catherineyronwode wrote:You can find those signs -- and more -- in my "Divination Signs from Candle-Burning" page, which is a portion of my online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice." Rather than copy the page here, allow me to direct you to it:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck to you.
Hi I'm posting here as Ii can not find my post from yesterday, and this session seems to be more related with my post.

I was doing a novena candle to bring back someone (H John, St Anthony, the person to bring back astral candle, and my candle (glass red).l dressed with different oils.

I had mentioned in my post from yesterday that my candle was TOTALLY BLACK, with some wax left.
However today when I took a good look I see my candle black from top to almost 3 fingers before the botton, this last part the black, started to vanish, and is more like grey., and at the very botton maybe one finger before the botton clear. This is the look from the outise.

Now looking inside the candle totally black from top to 5 fingers down, and gets less black like grey from that point to the botton with many lines going down.

In addition, I had notice today that my candle also broke at the botton, and some of the wax when down. There is not total break like the glass pieces are all over, this still toguether, but enough for the wax to go down.

According with Ms. Cat online explanations for candle divination and interpretations, if I understand, the black, means blocks in the person (in this case mine)I think I still having some crossing conditions, but there is not explanation for a candle that breaks at the botton and is for bringing someone back.

•If the crack or breakage results in dripping wax, the indication is for tears or loss of blood.
What means loos of blood?

In addition I remember that around 3 a.m. I wake up maybe at the time that the candle broke, and was a bit of a noise, perhaps a little explotion when the glass was broken.

I'll appreciate your opinion and advise.

Thanks in advance.

Mil

Unread post by Mil » Wed May 30, 2012 11:08 am

I'm sorry I can see now my post from yesterday, but anyhow I had added new things, so I hope someone can help.!!!!

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu May 31, 2012 7:25 pm

It looks like there is a spirit in the flame! That's cool looking.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Is it my lack of experience or do all glass encased vigil flames flicker alot?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:03 pm

You can look up what flicking means in the divination link that has been several times throughout this thread. However, no not all flicker. I know some of mine do and some of mine don't.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Thank you for the guidance. I have thoroughly read the divination page and now I'm puzzled... Every time I've burned an encased candle for this man, the flame flickers continuously... for days throughout.... I have a reading in a couple of days, I'll see what's said about this. Thank you!

DrJulie

Unread post by DrJulie » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:34 am

Hello!
I am looking into a little insight as to properly interpret signs left in a command/control/compel candle....I light this candle while preforming a command/compel/control bottle spell (which I turned into a shaking bottle as well). While it was "fixed" by LM, I added a few additional ingredients to speak more to the exact nature of the conjure and the very stubborn target who "always has to be in control", therefore working "stronger" than I like adding : essence of bend over, influence, and come to me oils mixed as well as calamus and licorice root. The focus of the conjure was for the target to stop/break free of his mental ( and in turn) physical resistance towards reuniting with the women he still loves but because of a situation he put himself into, he would have to "eat crow" per se if he did (and he's quite the alpha male). The candle burned clean and fast (5 days verses seven), half way through the burn the candle was "dancing" vigorously for a several hour period of time (then resumed a "normal" flame), but its at the end that really has me stumped. As the candle was near its end I heard a huge "pop", I looked to see a huge cracked had formed half way around the bottom of the candle and on the label on the "man's side" as I like to call it, A burn mark marked almost most of the beginning of the three words on the label (i.e., you couldn't totally see command anymore it was "mand", and control was "trol", compel was "pel"). Since I know not all cracks are bad cracks, and no wax was split, I'm not necessarily taking this as a bad sign, maybe even a good one, but would greatly appreciate some objective insight.

Thanks so much!
Julie
Julie xoxo

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:47 pm

Hi Julie,

there's a wonderful section of the Lucky Mojo website dedicated to signs from candles, I'll link you to the subsection that I think best fits with what you described: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsC3

It sounds as though your subject is very strong-headed, and it might take quite a bit more work to make him come around to have his slice of humble pie. Best of luck to you!
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

limecoolada21
Newly Registered

Unread post by limecoolada21 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Hello,

I recently lit a novena candle, "miel de amor" is what it is called.. It was a dressed candle. Ok so, the top of the candle burned a little dark and lightened towards the end.. My question is what does it mean when the wick forms a cross(two knots on each side, and then the center wick)? the Flame is not seperate, its burning in one large steady flame but dips and dances a bit..Any help would be appreciated, I havent been able to find the meaning anywhere.

Thank you!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:25 am

This is a forum about the use of Lucky Mojo products. Lucky Mojo does not manufacture a 'miel de amor' candle. Candles that are used for love and sweet relationships include Chuparrossa, Come To Me, Love Me, Stay With Me and Fire of Love.
For the reading of the signs in your candle wick, I suggest this page on candle divination:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#history

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:46 pm

I need some advice about this candle, i burned a white and pink candle in the top of my honey jar that i have for 5 years, i do every M<W and F. Well today
the candles left the wax with this figure" an angel and the two wicks formed an arrow apointing to the angel, i put some marriage and love oil to the candles and i pray the Song of Solomon (8), for me is beatiful.

missy31

Unread post by missy31 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi all,

I am new to burning candles and I currently have a candle burning for a man in my life. The candle is as of right now burning clean, but it keeps popping.

I know this means another entity may be trying to come through, but how do I interperate this?

My boyfriend died in a car accident and I know he surrounds me & my children so I think it maybe him...not sure.

Thanks in advance for responses!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:25 am

I would get a reading such as 10 minute reading to see who this person is trying to communicate with you.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

Amelia82H

Unread post by Amelia82H » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:16 am

Hi Lucky Mojo

i have been working a honey jar for my ex from March this year. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I would light a red, pink or blue candle on the top honey jar and they would burn with a high flame and completely burn out. Recently he had been avoiding me and when we do speak he had been distant. Last night I lite a normal 8 in candle on top of the jar. I fell asleep but woke during the night to find that the candle had been burn down the centre in complete half with the wick untouched. When I looked at the candle it began burning from the bottom also (Both the bottom and the top was burning at this point). The top of the candle fell onto the top of the jar but continued burning. Both ends continued to burn until the candle was completely consumed but the remaining wick continued burning for about 3 hours until the other burnt remaining (old) wicks caught fire. This flame was very high and melted away all of the wax from on top of the honey jar. Could someone please assist me with what this could mean. I am presently waiting to hear from a AIRR reader about my situation but I am curious as to what this could mean.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:53 pm

I agree with Starsinthesky7.
Here is something for you to read from Miss Cat's, Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:56 am

I caught an interesting little "form" in the smoke of my incense (in a picture) while preparing my jar, and then again in the incense smoke the second day, while talking to a friend about it, I felt a sting and looked down and out of thin air a blood blister the shape of the sigil from my working appeared on my left wrist (dominant hand). Now Day 3 the candle that I anointed in oil looked like it had been burned already even though it was new and I had opened it out of the package and it had never been lit? Now it is burning 2-3x faster than normal while the other candles literally took all day. I am hoping this is all good and I have never had this happen before.

Thoughts?

thanks lara

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:30 am

Okay I found this info on the website "Generally a fast burn is good, but an overly-fast burn (compared to other times you have used the same kind of candle or to other candles that are being burned at the same time in the same ritual) means that although the work will go well, it may not last long. You might have to repeat the job at a later date." Any other thoughts as to the other things going on? I have been doing spellwork for about 20 years but an new to hoodoo, and have not had things like this occur before.

thanks in advance.

natalieshop

Unread post by natalieshop » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:44 am

I have a question, I have been burning some uncrossing candles for my boyfriend and everytime a condle is consumed in his behalf it always leaves a BLACK residient once its melted like if it was the wick burnt but it is not- does any one know what that means?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:33 pm

Read the divination here (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsC2) and follow the recommendations.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:36 pm

rosamystica is correct, read further here (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:42 pm

It is traditional when doing work to watch and wait for signs for 3 days after the work. Sometimes they come a little after but typicall is the period. signs are very personal, Cat talks about it on her many threads. you also have to examine the signs to see if positive or negative. iv noticed ppl get signs and instantly assume its good when the signs were saying no! good sings for say love work is if you open a news paper and all a sudden read "John loves you" or John is coming back" bad signs would be same senario but john has moved on. some ppl get dreams other feelings etc. you also look for movement in 3 weeks and manifestation in 3mo. sure it can take longer or happen sooner but uoi should definetly see something by 3mo or you would consider the spell not to have worked. good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

rosamystica

Unread post by rosamystica » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:30 am

j82 wrote:It is traditional when doing work to watch and wait for signs for 3 days after the work. Sometimes they come a little after but typicall is the period. signs are very personal, Cat talks about it on her many threads. you also have to examine the signs to see if positive or negative. iv noticed ppl get signs and instantly assume its good when the signs were saying no! good sings for say love work is if you open a news paper and all a sudden read "John loves you" or John is coming back" bad signs would be same senario but john has moved on. some ppl get dreams other feelings etc. you also look for movement in 3 weeks and manifestation in 3mo. sure it can take longer or happen sooner but uoi should definetly see something by 3mo or you would consider the spell not to have worked. good luck!
Thank you!

DrJulie

Unread post by DrJulie » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Hello all,

This little story is both a question and an observation....

I was using a fixed follow me boy candle, to which I added come to me and commanding oils and other appropriate herbs.

From the outset the flame burned strong, a little cloudy in the top of the candle at first showing his resistance (he's very stubborn), then clear, and the day I was anticipating meeting my estranged husband, the candle was dancing.

When I returned from meeting him, the candle danced wildly over the next several hours, all while my alter candles remained still.

At this point the candle had 2 more days (approximately) to burn and he was leaving in 2 days to travel 2900 miles cross country to drive/move his sister back home. Towards the very bottom of the candle was went he left, then arrived, to drive her back. Just then, the glass cracked.

Normally, I would flat out have interpreted that as a bad sign and burn another candle (which I will anyways for good measure)...However, given the fact the main focus of the candle is "follow me boy" and he's now 2900 miles away, the candle glass cracking and some wax spilling on the petition paper at the time he arrived (and would be staying) there for 2 days (before he started traveling back), made me think/feel otherwise.

Knowing him,I interpreted this as a sign of his frustration: that he wanted to follow me but because of his now temporary physical distance, he can't. This also considering how "active" and "reactive" the candle had been.

Thoughts :)
Julie
Julie xoxo

marissanewbie
Newly Registered

Unread post by marissanewbie » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Hello All :)

Total newbie here. I am trying to overcome some severe issues stemming from my past and attract good into my life. I am doing some uncrossinh/healing work first then moving on to attracting. I am doing uncrossing/healing bath and lighting a white candle, a blue candle to petition St. Dymphna to heal my depression/ptsd, a green and black reversing candle, and a St. Jude novena.

Th St. Dymphna has a really high flame (I tried to insert a picture but I cant) and its really moving. My St Jude candle keeps making this popping noise. When I close my eyes and listen I dont feel anything. I didnt do anything to the wick for it to be making this noise and its burning fine. It just keeps making this noise and Im not sure if St. Jude is trying to talk to me. How do you know when a saint is talking to you??

edit: the sy dymphna candle's flame has gone down significantly. I think the wick was too long. Now there is black soot at the top of the candle. It still seems to be burning pretty rapily though..

msfriendly
Newly Registered

Unread post by msfriendly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:17 pm

I was doing a purity and cleansing ritual with a white candle and a bunch of tealight candles....

A daddy longlegs (an opilione) got its leg stuck in the candlewax of one of the tealights just as the candle was about to burn out.

I saw every second of it. Had no idea what to do. His leg got stuck, and he was struggling, so I tried pouring the wax out. As I did that he threw his entire body into the remaining wax. His body pulsed for a few seconds, then he died.

So basically an innocent creature has just died because of my spellwork and I feel really sucky about it. I did a burial and said a prayer. Still feel terrible.

At the same time as feeling terrible, I totally see the humour in it, don't feel bad if you laugh. But is there anything else I should do now? Nothing deserves to die because of my relatively childish desires in life.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:58 pm

This may be a sign of your work actually. I would get a short reading on the matter.

You can read here how spiders are relevant in hoodoo.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spider.html

msfriendly
Newly Registered

Unread post by msfriendly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Thank you for your help and your links starsinthesky - oddly I had a huge financial loss yesterday (before the daddy longlegs incident). I'm okay about it, at peace with it, makes me wonder maybe that insect needed to die to balance the universe somehow. The ritual had absolutely no connection to money whatsoever, but it seems strangely apt now I read that page.

Probably the most lavish funeral an insect has seen for a long time, buried encased in wax in two silver tealight candle holders pressed together, with prayers and a few tears. Gave him/her a good send off, it was the least I could do! Wonder if I post about it on Facebook, how many friends will actually read it, instead of the automatic 'I'm sorry for your loss' responses.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:24 am

Yes, it might be a sign that your work has been spoiled -- or that the insect took a hit for you. At the very least, do some divination for yourself.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:04 am

I started burning reversible glass encased vigil candles last thursday and a Fiery of WAll Protection glass vigil as well and yesterday, I heard some popping noises coming from the Wall of Protection candle. I read on the LM website that hissing or popping noises means that spirits are trying to communicate. Would anyone know why popping sounds would be coming from WOP glass encased vigil candle instead of the reversible candles?

I burned two reversible candles, one on thursday for reversing my bad luck with money and friday for reversible work with love. The reversible candle that I lite on Friday now looks smokey at the top of the glass.

Neilcoffey

Unread post by Neilcoffey » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:26 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:This may be a sign of your work actually. I would get a short reading on the matter.

You can read here how spiders are relevant in hoodoo.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spider.html
Thanks for the link. The article is informative.

darkangel1
Newly Registered

Unread post by darkangel1 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:17 am

I lit a cut and clear candle and the glass cracked as soon as I lit it. The glass wasn't hot at all. Do I have to start again? What does this mean?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Glass cracking is never good.
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.htm
read this please, by Miss Cat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:36 pm

I noticed today that my reversible glass vigil candle has a crack at the bottom and the wax at the bottom leaked out. The flame was already out when I discovered it and it was burned all the way down. I looked on candle divination to see what it meant and It talks about what it means regarding a break up, separation spell and road opener and cast off evil spell, but nothing regarding reversible work. Does anyone know what this sign means regarding this particular vigil candle spell? It says on the LM website it could be a good or bad sign depending on what type of spell you're doing.

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Months ago I was doing love work to get an ex back. However, my reader told me that the odds of getting back together were slim. Not impossible, but slim. And the last candle that was burned was a Saint Anthony candle.

Well, before that candle was burned, I found someone new and I quite like him a lot. I had a Love Me and Follow Me Boy candles done for him and now we are in a steady relationship. <3

Now, I keep getting mixed results for the candles for my ex. None have shown resistance or soot and my Saint Expedite and Saint Anthony candles were REALLY good burns.

Now, I don't plan to get back together with my ex, but it still makes me ponder.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:44 pm

You are probably getting mixed results because you are no longer invested in this work. You are not longer communicating to the universe that you want to be with this individual as well.

The chance of you and your ex were probably really good but now that you have moved on the work probably lost its momentum again;. But who knows ...what may happen in the future.

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:58 pm

I mean, the Saint Anthony was burned around the time I was interested in the other guy. And it came out a really good burn even though my reader said the odds were very slim.

The Universe is a strange thing in deed.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:07 pm

I had similar experiences with candles and my own oppion which I can be completely wrong but is that they show what is going on at the time, not necessarly what will be. Like iv had them set in runs before and started bad then ended good each showing the progress at the time of the burn. Iv also had em burned for love where they were realy good then went bad all a sudden, which I then found out the target met someone. So im not sure if they tell how the work will go or how the work at that current moment is going...thoughts?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Generally speaking, a candle glass reading is on the time period of the candle burn, but it may be used to predict an outcome as well.

This forum is not really a "teach me how to read candles" course or an "interpret my candles for me, please" forum. It takes a gifted reader to read a candle and in some cases, what one sees another will not see, as the work of divination is Spirit led, and not according to inflexible rules. We have no idea how gifted you are for this work (either the work of spell casting or the work of candle reading) and so we cannot attempt to second-guess what your reader or you saw.

We give occasional workshops on candle wax reading and candle smoke reading, and we offer a considerable amount of free information on the subject through this forum and the following "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page i have written:

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

If you order candles or other spiritual supplies from us, ask for the free flyer "Some Thoughts on Candles by catherine yronwod" and it will be included in your order.

This thread is being merged with the candle divination thread.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

TheMoonHoodooWitch
Newly Registered

Unread post by TheMoonHoodooWitch » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:40 pm

I used the seven african powers candle in a spell to remove all obstacles(if any) that may keep me from getting into a university and help me be accepted. The candle went out after about two hours and I did decided to try to relight the candle except the whole candle top lite on fire and went out again. Just curious as to what it means if anything.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Hi TheMoonHoodooWitch,

there is an extensive Forum thread on candle divination as well as on-line information that Miss Cat has graciously made available for free to all. You'll find those here and will no doubt gain some insight into your candle burn:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html

You can also request a reading from one of the AIRR members that is versed in ceromancy, since it is a divinatory art. You'll find those workers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

But in short, it does mean something, and it isn't a particularly good sign. Consider getting a reading by a professional rootworker to look at what's going on and how best to address it.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Humming_Bird
Suggestions to Make Love Secure?

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:51 pm

I had a Follow Me Boy and Love Me candles burned for me at the church for a guy I started dating. Well, it worked. :D Soon, he wanted to spend time with me, we became boyfriend and girlfriend, and even got intimate. ;) I was able to obtain two strands of pubic hair.

I'm not sure what to do with them. He's going to college soon and I want to be able to still be with him. Meaning, I want him to be completely committed to me even when he's gone, and I would like him to be more romantic.

I was thinking of having a Honey Jar done on him with Follow Me Boy, Love Me, and Stay With Me oils. And also burning the vigil glass Stay With Me and Adam and Eve candles. But I was wondering if there are better ideas to get what I want.

Lord SP
HRCC Student
Re: Suggestions to Make Love Secure?

Unread post by Lord SP » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Go for it you have all the necessary materials and honey jars are long-term so if you get started on it now you should see some movement by the time he's on his way to school. Good Luck :D

deviljin102

Unread post by deviljin102 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:17 am

This one is not about me, but I would like advice, since my friend is not tech savvy. Anywho, he had love work done for him. It's been a few months ago since the work was started, but everyday he lit a candle for him and for the target, the female outlasted the male everytime. He was told a few days ago, that due to this, once the work is completed, the femal will come after him, but he will be weak and she will be dominant in the relationship, is this true? or does it mean something else?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 am

It is very hard for us to do divination on work that others have done. Is the worker trustworthy? Have they been correct in the past?
Joseph Magnuson

deviljin102

Unread post by deviljin102 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:29 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:It is very hard for us to do divination on work that others have done. Is the worker trustworthy? Have they been correct in the past?

Yes, the person is credited well, the spell caster, my friend, and the target all reside in florida. But, the caster told the person that he was weak minded, because he would let litle things get to him, and he woulnd't think of happy thoughts often, he's lovestruck if you will. But, that's what the caster has informed him, that because of this attitude, the caster wanted the work to be that the male would dominate the target, but now he told him that you will get her, but she will also be wearing the pants in the relationship once the work is completed. So, I wanted to know if anyone had experiences with this sort of work, and got the same result? At first I thought it was resistance, but it makes sense about what the caster told my friend, because it is true about him being like that.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:51 am

Deviljin102 --

This is the Lucky Mojo Forum. It is a place to come to discuss the use of our spiritual supplies. We don't know if the products used in the spell you described were from Lucky Mojo or not. We make our own line of Adam and Eve (nude) candles, Lady and Gentleman (clothed) candles, Bride and Groom couple candles, Divorce couple candles, and Penis and Vulva (male and female genitalia) candles. We are pretty familiar with how our own candles burn when used in spells, but we have little recent experience with the candles from other manufacturers.

You mention that a Florida-based root doctor was involved, but the only readers and root doctors we endorse are those who are members of AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. The workers of AIRR are not necessarily customers of the LMCCo, but they are all graduates of my training program, so i know what kind of work they do and i am actively supportive of their careers. At present there are no AIRR Assoiates in Florida (although i hope that situation changes soon).

We do not offer free divinations here. If you want a free divination, you can sign up in advance to be on our Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show, a weekly program where my co-host ConjureMan Ali and i, accompanied by a rotating cast of guests who are members of AIRR, provide readings and rootwork advice to the public.

In the meantime i suggest that yu read my free "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on cndle divination signs."It may answer some of your questions.

Find it here:

HOW TO READ DIVINATION SIGNS FROM CANDLE-BURNING:
CEROMANCY IN HOODOO CANDLE MAGIC
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

This thread is being merged into the long thread of previous posts in which people ask us for candle divinations.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Thanks :) I would still like to hear some other suggestions.

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:10 pm

I have a question: If I put a photo and his hair in the honey jar, do I have to put a picture of me and a hair from me also in the jar? Or just his stuff?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Read here about the Honey Jar spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) since you are new (????) to spell work I would recommend that you consider ordering from Lucky Mojo, the honey jar is complete with instructions.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:41 pm

I would definetly order the LM honey jar, comes with complete directions and all the items needed to work it. Order extra candles and id also order an extra bottle of the oil you will dress the candles with. when it comes to personal concerns you dont really need a picture when you have something as personal as his pubic hair. though you can put his picture under the jar or next to it along with other items that represent love.

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:24 am

Hi all,

Burning 9 white candles / 9 days for Archangel Michael for help with protection, prosperity and any blocks to lift - general overall protection really.
These candles finish lovely and clean usually. (using same good quality candles as I have used for years) This time on the 4th & 5th days, the candle dripped in a line to the base of the candle holder, with some wax collecting at the bottom only during the burning. (no drafts or anything)
However, when the entire burning is finished all the wax is gone and clean holder left as usual :?

Looked at http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html but still curious :|
Any ideas anyone what the meaning is, if any ? ... I'm really curious that's all

Love to all
MagicTinkerbell
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

lunatres76

Unread post by lunatres76 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Question about a wax interpretation.
I was burning a green candle (votive) for money drawing and it showed up as a flower petal design.
I have read that this would be a good sign for love magic, but I am not sure what it would mean for money. To add to that, I have 3 needle wax dripping off the side of the table (pretty long) but still connected.

Thanks for your help!

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:38 am

lm-products-for-engineering-scholarship--t21134.html

Hi can anyone advise,
As per link above : I was burning an orange road opener candle/ on top of a written petition to gain an engineering scholarship for my nephew, on this-the 3rd day (of 9days) - the candle wax had spread out-beyond the flat candle holder, and the flame spread and started to burn the petition up, it was just a slow calm flame. As I came back into room, I put it out by put a cover over the top. But there's a big burnt hole in the middle of the petition.
I do usually burn my petitions anyway and scatter to the 4 elements anyway - but its only the 3 day. I could do a prayer and burn the entire petition, and scatter to elements ? any ideas?

1) Can anyone pls advise, ( ie: with the paper burning up ) : what this may be?
2) Do I start the petition fresh as paper is burned in the middle? If so I'll start today?
3) What do I do with the remains .... if I start again? Shall I burn completely and send remains off?

Any advise greatly needed and respected
Magic Tinkerbell

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:52 am

That happened to me a couple of months ago, it's in this thread... check it out. petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:28 am

Thanks so much Temont ... very interesting and made good mental notes. But can't see anything there that I can answer my below questions with ...or am I not seeing it .. apologies therefore...

1) Can anyone pls advise, ( ie: with the petition paper burning up ) : what this may be?
2) Do I start the petition fresh as paper is burned in the middle? If so I'll start today?
3) What do I do with the remains .... if I start again? Shall I burn completely and send remains off?

Much Respect
Magic Tinkerbell

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:24 am

Hi magictinkerbell,

1) There are a number of meanings that the paper burning could have, it depends on what exactly was written in the petition, the conditions underwhich the burn occurred and your own vocabulary of candle work interpretation. Ultimately you may want to take a picture of the petition paper and get a short reading on the subject. Another thread that can be useful in addition to the excellent one that Temont suggested is the following:
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html

It's also good to bear in mind that road opening burns and/or their effects can be quite dramatic and showy as they blast through the obstacles that are in the way, particularly in the first couple of days. As the obstacles are progressively removed, the burns should quiet down and go more smoothly.

To avoid this happening in future, consider placing your petition papers under the candle holder or under a small saucer that you would burn the candle on if you'll be using it over a number of days. You can also use Vigil lights and place the paper underneath or tape the petition to the glass, this usually avoids burning the paper (although you would be surprised the scorch patterns that sometimes result!).

2) One alternative would be to make a fresh petition paper and use that new one behind the burnt one (you could tape or glue them together) to ''solidify the structure'' of the petition if you will. No doubt other more experienced workers will have advice for you on the subject as well.

3) If you start again, then the remains can be burnt completely and sent off. It's also quite traditional to drop them into a crossroads. Miss Cat's page on laying tricks goes over a number of ways of disposing of ritual remains. You can read through that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:25 am

Dear Aura,

You are so right, since I started this road-opening candles and petition - YES - it's been positively weird -
a) my first 6 hour candle burned fiercely with a high powerful flame - but the candle burned nearly 11 hours! omg
b) consequent 2nd yellow and this 3rd candles have been excellent-clean-burns - but dramatic, noisy and very firery - you're right :)
c) I feel with the fierce competition for this scholarship - the burn of petition with this 3rd candle represents - like you said - a blasting burning through of an obstacle ... yep totally getting that.

I have taken your good advice, after reading it your message, yes I'm writing fresh petition for my nephew, to be placed on top of the old, after I've done some prayers on the old petition and with your previous advice of alternating daily the following: - orange ...then yellow ... then purple candle with the herbs and oils you mentioned.

Thank you and respect for your input
MagivTinkerbell

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”