Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Graveyard Dirt Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
miriam

Re: Graveyard Dirt Questions and Answers

Unread post by miriam » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:28 am

I am not sure of which area I should post this query but I will put it here since this is the are I hope to some how use it in.
The issue at hand is graveyard dust. I recently visited my home country after many years. Everytime I go home I visit my father's grave and pray for his soul. I had decided that this time I would bring home some graveyard dirt from his grave, without a specific purpose in mind but just generally to be used for good purposes.

I paid for it in the traditional hoodoo way and as I did it I had a vision of my father smiling and shaking his head as though he did not need it, I still left the payment though. I prayed my usual prayers and also watered his grave and planted a few flowers around. FYI My father was a physician by profession and the hospital he opened is still running today.

I wanted to know about the useful and helpful ways that this graveyard dirt can be put to, if anyone has any spells to share . I am in healthcare myself, and was wondering if I could use it along those lines too?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:54 am

Hi miriam,

if you have an Ancestor's altar, you can keep a small dish of the dirt there as it's a very direct connection to your Dad. The dirt can be used in Blessing, Healing and Protection mojo hands. You can also include it in powders for those same purposes.

I'm merging your post into the larger one on graveyard dirt. If you read through the many pages of postings, you'll find others' experience with family dirt and their uses for it as well.

Blessings and happy reading.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

toyhoarder

Unread post by toyhoarder » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:46 am

I do apologize in advance if I have this in the wrong category as I did search for it with no results. I am wondering about the legalities of burying things in graveyards as some spells call for it to be done

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:29 am

This is very likely dependent upon your location. You could check into local laws about graveyard "vandalism", or sone such. Digging in a cenetery is likely to be frowned upon, even if it isn't explicitly forbidden by the law. You just have to do your work on the down-low. I think it was miss cat that suggested a trick, somewhere else on the forum; take a few flowers in a paper cup, dig a small hole in the grave you're working with, deposit your work, put the flowers in above them. I've used this method to buy graveyard dirt with great success.
Two-Headed Doctor

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:31 am

You would have to check with your local authorities as to what's allowed "legally" in a graveyard or not. Hoodoo work in deploying spells in a graveyard can be done discreetly with some planning. I live in an area with lots of pre-1800 graveyards that are rarely visited anymore, so that is a place where you are less likely to be bothered by other people/authorities than say a busy city cemetary.
To be perfectly blunt, if you're afraid of burying things in a graveyard, don't do it. Find another way to deploy/dispose of your spellwork. However, lots of us on this board and in other places bury things in graveyards all the time and have not been arrested, so it is very doable.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:22 am

I like all the suggestions, and one thing you may want to consider is doing work in a "privately run cemetery" vs a "corporately run cemetery".

You can Google the name of the cemetery to see if it is private or not.

As always check the laws in your state, but yes many of us do work in both.
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:29 am

I like inobtrusiveness above all things. When I buy graveyard dirt, I pour the whiskey over the grave and tuck the coins in between the grass and the headstone. I take only a very small quantity of dirt -- a spoonful -- which means a very small divot, or none. If there is a divot, I replace it.

When I leave a dollbaby at the graveyard, I make it small enough to fit into an Altoids box. The grave that has offered to hold these things for me is surrounded by bare earth -- very hard bare earth which probably needs some flowers and foliage, come to think of it! Perhaps that grave should be adopted....

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:05 am

Miss Michaele, I find myself liking you, more and more.
Two-Headed Doctor

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Most places actually have laws against vandalism, desecration, and loitering in a cemetery. This will include burying ritual objects. But remember where this tradition comes from; African Americans living in the deep south where they might run across dangerous, racist people late at night. In other words, this work is about being secret, but having the courage to do what it takes to get what you want.

I do my graveyard work in older graves, or larger cemetaries where there are places that people don't visit too often. I make all the objects that I need to bury travel size and easily concealed in small bag. I use a spoon to dig as I kneel with flowers placed around my work. People do not bother people in a graveyard so long as you look like you are mourning. I bury, cover the disturbed dirt with flowers and leave the coins on the headstone.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:01 pm

ConjureMan Ali

This is exactly how Sara and I both do our graveyard work, right down to the spoon. Thank you for writing it out for me as a response! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Ok, hypothetical question here.

If you work a break-up kit & bury the bottle in a graveyard, then do a love trick/spell/candles to bring the person you want to you, would it be a good idea to bury that at the grave of a loved one & ask for his/her help?

Here's an example.

Say I work the break-up kit & bury the bottle at the grave of stranger (knowing my deceased loved one probably won't help break up a couple, no matter how justified) but then I burn a "Love Me" candle (after being completely finished w/the break-up work, of course) & bury the glass jar at my loved-one's grave, with the open portion left a little above ground so that I can put flowers in it & ask for help with the love me part of the workings.

Does this sound like a good idea?

Or should you never use a grave for love work?

Seems like a good idea to me, but I'd love to hear thoughts on this. Thanks!
Thank you St Florian for your protection!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 pm

maverick96 --

It is quite traditional to work at the grave of a deceased loved one for the attainment of love in this lifetime.

The fact that you also worked a break-up spell in the same graveyard WITH A DIFFFERENT SPIRIT makes no difference. You are dealing with SPIRITS, not with square feet of land.

See examples and descriptions on my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on graveyard dirt, which is here:

http://luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

a_tricia
Newly Registered

Unread post by a_tricia » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the Hoodoo tradition but I really want to learn and not just the 'what' to do but the 'why' behind it is just (if not more) important to me. Recently I collected some grave yard dirt from the family cemetery, not really with a purpose but because of the opportunity (it's across country from me). I cleaned up the area, paid my respects, and then before leaving got my dirt. I had my 3 dimes and had all intention of leaving them for payment. I was placing them near my grandfather's stone when I heard very clearly in a woman's voice, "don't you dare". I also got the very-very clear feeling that leaving the dimes would be an insult, so I didn't. Now in the traditions I've previous studied this would be the correct course of action, though I've not worked with graveyeard dirt before. The only friend I have who is versed in Hoodoo informs me that I was wrong and that I should have left the dimes anyway. Can anyone help/advise me on this, thank you.

Atricia

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Leaving coins is the act of buying the aid of a spirit. It is an offering or payment for taking the graveyard dirt and therefore gaining the assistance of that spirit.

Why you had the sign that you did would require a divination to see what the spirit wanted.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

a_tricia
Newly Registered

Unread post by a_tricia » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Hi, thank you for answering, I've heard you on the 'radio' show and thought you were bloody brilliant.

Ah I see, well then I guess I messed up, I had my son with me so I didn't want to get into a conversation with the spirit. My grandfather's tombstone just happened to be the closest to the plot, which is technically mine. I guess I should have gone for a filled plot if the intent is to receive help from the spirit of the interned.

Do you have a recommendation for divination technique I am versed in tarot, pendulum, black mirror, and am learning the bones. Must the answer be received through divination or can I just ask the spirit?

Atricia

queenv

Unread post by queenv » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Hello,

I'm interested in using graveyard dirt for protection. I was planning on buying some dirt from my late father. When asking for his spirit to protect me, how do I go about asking him? Am I suppose to ask him by using his full name or am I suppose to say "daddy/father"?

Thanks.

Savannah

Unread post by Savannah » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:53 am

I am LOVING the book! I'm up to the graveyard dirt section... Particularly "the "to bring sorrow, wasting, and death" paragraph. I have dirt from someone who "died bad" as it states, I have powder and personal concerns. I'd lve to make this jar but it says "bury it under the enemy's threshold". This is impossible, as I am now across the country from this person. This really speaks to me and I want to do it. Any ideas on how to employ it after making it? Thanks :)

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:24 am

You can bury the jar in a graveyard, especially if you can find the grave of someone who "died bad", and pay that spirit to take your target down.

Read more about deploying and disposing of hoodoo tricks here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

DeborahHarris

Unread post by DeborahHarris » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Savannah, are you speaking of Cat's herb and root magic book? I must purchase it soon :)

Savannah

Unread post by Savannah » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Yes :)

Orisaoya

Unread post by Orisaoya » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Thank you for the link on graveyard dirt, it was very helpful. I was looking for information on using my ancestors graveyard dirt for protection and to petition their spirits for help and guidance.

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:41 pm

A couple of weeks ago I took some graveyard dirt for a love spell from my mother's grave and I used vandal root , but I didn't leave payment on her grave. Should I go back and pay and if I do will the spell work, or do I have to do the spell all over again? I didn't realize that I was supposed to pay for graveyard dirt of a deceased parent's grave.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Newatthis --

It is my belief that if you want to work in a traditional manner, you should take the time to understand and learn the traditions first. In this case it is traditional to buy or pay for graveyard dirt, even from a parent, although a parent may not require payment, but will accept other offerings such as floral tributes, favourite drinks, candles, or other treats.

Next you ask if you do the spell according to tradition, "will the spell work"? For this, i would direct you to a web page i wrote about magic in general.It's here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

How do real magick spells actually work?
Do magick spells always work?
Are powerful magick spells guaranteed to work?
Is magick spell-casting worth trying if it is not guaranteed?
Are magick spells real or are the results just coincidence?
If magick spells are real, why doesn't everyone use them?
I'm a newbie: How difficult are magic spells to do?
Which magick spells are the strongest and most powerful?
If i cast too many magick spells will i get "spell overload"?
If i cast powerful spells incorrectly will they "backfire" on me?
How long shall i wait for magick spells to work?
Do you have to be a certain religion to practice real magick?
Why are hoodoo spells done with Psalms or in Jesus' name?
Where can i learn more about real powerful magick spells?
catherine yronwode

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Thanks Cat for your help, I was just worried that I might have to start the spell over again.

The Source

Unread post by The Source » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:56 am

I am going to perform the vandal root love spell. I live in another state therefore I am not able to get the graveyard dirt from my neice's grave. Can I ask for her assistance using her picture rather than the dirt from her grave? I plan to place the name paper, vandal root in the green paper but ask for her assistance by using her picture and spirit summoning oil. Will this work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:56 am

The Source --

No, this is a graveyard dirt spell. You cannot perform it without graveyard dirt. Sorry.

MIN-GRA-DIRT
Graveyard Dirt
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

The Source

Unread post by The Source » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am

Ok Catherine, well can I use graveyard dirt from a child's grave? I read somewhere that A child's love is unconditional and pure. I know where a grave site is of a 10 mth old baby that died of meningitis. Can I use hers?

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:57 pm

1) Could graveyard dirt be gathered from any grave yard?

2) Should I seek the dirt from my relatives graves?

3) Could graveyard dirt use in magical workings cause any spiritual damage to my unborn child? I was asking because a friend of mine told me that doing hoodoo would invite evil in through my feet to the child. (Insane question, I know, but no question is a stupid question.)

(edited for clarity by Joseph Magnuson)
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited for clarity

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:00 pm

1. Yes, Graveyard Dirt can be gathered from any graveyard and from any grave, if so desired.

2. Many people prefer to use graveyard dirt of their ancestors. You may use other graveyard dirt if spirit directs.

3. I have never heard of this. If you believe it to be a possibility in your case, I would not do the work. Can you get someone close to you to gather the dirt for you?
Joseph Magnuson

Bonitayoli
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bonitayoli » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:34 pm

I was seeing people use graveyard dirt for love spells but how can I use that without no waisting to much money ?
Last edited by MissMichaele on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to new forum and retitled for clarity

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Hello deleon,

You can purchase a modest sized pack of Graveyard Dirt from Luckymojo.com:

MIN-GRA-DIRT
Graveyard Dirt
$4.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

It is enough to do several spells if you use it in appropriate moderation.

It's not the amount of any product you use. Its the intention you use it with.

Read more about its uses here: http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:44 am

Apollo Dark: My thoughts exactly!
Joseph Magnuson

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:54 pm

I've tried to find more information on this topic at the forum, but as I haven't seen it addressed directly, I'll ask. What do you use to pay for dirt from a pet's grave? And is there a period of time to wait after burial after a pet dies? I live in a city far from any relatives or old friends. I need dirt from a grave, and I lost my beloved companion of thirteen years last week. I had my cat euthanised as he was very ill and suffering. Would the way he died have any bearing on using dirt from his grave? I've always considered myself his guardian, not his owner, and so I'd like to leave something for him, whether he requires it or not. What's appropriate or traditional?

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:44 pm

I have not heard of a traditional way to buy graveyard dirt of an animal, or pet. Perhaps trading whiskey for chicken broth, and dimes for cat treats. Since alcohol and money have no value to a pet.

That would be my thoughts anyway.
AIRR Member

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:57 pm

I agree with Apollo Dark recommendation. This truly a personal issue too. You know what you precious baby loved and I would bring that to the grave... Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

AnaisaP

Unread post by AnaisaP » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:48 pm

Hello all!

Well, I have my vinegar jar which was done about 12 days ago. I am trying to keep calm, with lots of faith in my work.

I decided to also burn the separation candle, my candle is burning black, last night for some reason I woke up around 3 AM and the fire was EXTREMELY high! it was going CRAZY, I have burned candles before, never for this intention and I had also seen big or tall flames before but NEVER this big, I couldn't believe how high the flame was, but it was also darkening the glass. Today the flame is back to normal, and only half of the glass is turned black from last night's crazy flame. I take this as possible resistance or half effectiveness, hmmm..

I constantly monitor the relationship between the 2 people I am aiming to break up and I see that they are still reaching out to each other in very lovable manner, I only have a couple of days burning the separation candle (3 days), and the bottle 12 days, so obviously I may have to wait a while to see anything.

Nonetheless I want to hit this from strong angles as I know that one of the "victims" is someone very resistant.

I noticed LM sells graveyard dirt, and it sounds like a good addition to something I have in mind regarding a spell I'll bury. The spell won't be done now as I want to give some time in between the candle and the vinegar jar. I am concentrating my energy on these, but within a month or so I want to go ahead and set up another jar spell with other ingredients that will rot (fish is included in this one) and then bury.

If one of these ingredients is graveyard dirt, will I be endangering my love interest?

My intention is simply to curse and "rot" all connections between him and the other person. But I don't want him sick or endanger HIM in any way, and I don't know if that'll cause this to him.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Dear AnaisaP,

Since Graveyard dirt can be used for so many positive things, it would hardly be the case that it caused harm to people. It is dirt -- yes -- but it is also the SPIRIT of a person (or, sometimes a pet). So what you are asking is, "can a person cause hamr?" Yes, a person can, but if you are asking a favour, and ask it nicely, it is very unlikely that a person will hit you.

I get the impression that you are thinking of graveyard dirt as a tool, like a knife. It's not. It's the embodiment of a spirit-ally.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Miss Cat puts a great point on this.

Perhaps you should consider finding the grave of someone known to be an anger or bitter person. They might be willing to aid you in this. Perhaps someone who themselves had a know enemy that they sought to harm. Graveyard dirt can be powerful, but is best when you really know and build a relationship with the person you bought the dirt from.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member

AnaisaP

Unread post by AnaisaP » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:59 am

Oh wow, well thanks a lot Cat for clearing that up!

Thanks Apollo, might have to see if I can do that.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:00 pm

AnaisaP

You are most welcome! That's why we are here, to answer the questions that arise in Conjure Practice.
AIRR Member

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:40 pm

The Source,

I think you asked about using the dirt from a child's grave in the well-known graveyard dirt love spell. Your reasoning was that i had mentioned that children are biddable -- as spirit-allies, they tend to be helpful.

While that is true, as spirit-allies, they tend to know next to nothing about sex, however. This makes them a POOR choice for a graveyard dirt love spell. In fact, trying to involve a baby-spirit in hot sex spells seems like spirit-pedophilia to me.

And, for those who have no suitable candidate-spirit for the graveyard dirt love spell: too bad. Try another love spell! This one is not for you, and knock on wood, it will never be, because to use it, you have to have lost a loved one to death!
catherine yronwode

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:01 pm

I find Graveyard dirt from your our family members is the most powerful. I recently advised a Client to buy dirt from their boyfriend's mother to help get him to be more responsible and to be a better father. It is a very powerful and useful tool since it represents a spirit ally.
AIRR Member

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:53 pm

I have a related question, I'm so glad this topic is here. I have the cremains of our previous black cat, who we loved so dearly and euthanized after a 3 year battle against renal failure, and some identifiable bone fragments are present. I personally feel I would not use any bone or hair from him for negative work due to his sweet disposition and all our positive memories we have already prayed on him. I am wondering, aside from my personal mojo work and for those who knew him, if there is an established positive use for even a portion of black cat bone and black cat hair. The crematorium provided us with lovely small vials of hair specially prepared, and didnt bat an eye when we requestednthey prepare us a few extra as well. I am saving these for friends who knew him and as needed.

The hair of our current black cat is PERFECT for fighting spells! We love and adore him as well, but he is decidedly more irritable!
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:23 pm

I have looked on this forum on what to do with the remains of the graveyard dirt for a love spell once you renew it, but I can't find any information on what to do with it. When I renew the spell, should I just leave the remains of the other graveyard dirt in the backyard?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:15 pm

Newatthis,

I will, as will many Forum Mods and Forum Friends, be happy to answer your question; your question is ambiguous though. Would you mind clarifying how you collected and paid for the dirt including the purpose.

Is this part of a past relationship and/or now a new one? There are many open ended things but we would love to help you and certainly give advice as much as we can on the issues with clarification.

Thank you and Be Blessed!

Miss Tammie Lee

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Thanks for your response Miss Tammie Lee. I collected the dirt from my mother's grave a few months ago for a love spell. I want to attract this guy I'm interested in. I read that you have to renew it and if you renew the love spell, then what do you with the remains from the other graveyard dirt?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:44 pm

Ok. I did read what you wrote above and what I am going to do is give you some links that were writtten by the best, our Miss Cat.

http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html This is going to answer your questions any and all of them. But note that using your mother's graveyard dirt in a sexual love spell may be a bit ... unusual. The idea is to use your dead lover's or dead spouse's dirt.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html This is a GREAT one :)

Good luck and Be Blessed!

Miss Tammie Lee

Naught1usMax1mus
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Naught1usMax1mus » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Is there a precedent in hoodoo for growing herbs specifically for graveyard dirt spells, in containers to which you have added a small amount of graveyard dirt?
HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1398

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:44 pm

Naught1usMax1mus

Sounds good in theory. Perhaps roses grown from dirt of a loved one who has passed will be even better to harvest petals from to use in Conjure. Good thought.
AIRR Member

Newatthis

Unread post by Newatthis » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:33 am

Thanks for the information Miss Tammie Lee. I read through all the information on the website, but it doesn't say anything about renewing the graveyard dirt love spell with the vandal root or what to with the old graveyard dirt when you renew it.

bleurose

Unread post by bleurose » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:36 am

I want to do the spell with the green paper, vandal root, and graveyard dirt. I have 2 graves right next to each other.

One is my grandfather, who loved me dearly. The other is my baby brother, who died from sids at 3 months old.

1. I know some people say that baby's spirits are not strong enough. Would it be acceptable to buy dirt from both of them and it combine it?

2. Because my grandfather was an alcoholic who died from cirrhosis of the liver, I am thinking whiskey might not be fitting payment for either of them? Would coins and flowers would be okay? Thanks.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:31 pm

bleurose: Yes, coins and flowers would be a much better offering. I personally do not mix graveyard dirt from different graves, however, this is my practice. It is possible that some practitioners mix the dirt.
Joseph Magnuson

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Tue May 07, 2013 3:06 pm

I was just wondering if you can use the graveyard dirty love spell if the person you want to love you lives with you? Also does this make the person love you?

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed May 08, 2013 3:35 am

Axle1988

Yes, you can use this kind of spell even if the person lives with you. Will it make the person love you? If the spell is done correctly, the one doing it has a gift and the spirit attached to the dirt is willing and paid to do it then yes, it usually works.

MIN-GRA-DIRT
Graveyard Dirt
$4.00

Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Wed May 08, 2013 5:49 am

Okay I have a dog who just recently passed away. Maybe a month or two ago. Can i use her grave yard dirt? She did love me a lot. Also when I pay her should i take three dimes and a shot of whiskey? She is buried in my parents back yard so I can't be to obvious about what I'm doing, if you catch my drift. I just want to make sure i do everything correctly. Can I just use like regular dimes? Or do they have to be a certain kind of dime? Also can I get the vandal root from like a vitamin store by my house or does that have to be something special too? Also is this a very pushy spell? Thanks :)

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed May 08, 2013 5:58 am

Hi Axle1988-

First I would like to say that I am terribly sorry for the loss of your pet. May spirit bring healing and peace to you.

I moved your post to a thread on the topic of buying dirt from a pet's grave. Hope this helps you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Wed May 08, 2013 8:59 am

What to offer when visiting Native American graveyard ? They seem to be angry too. I would like to say a prayer for them and bring some peace to their souls. Animals avoid this graveyard, babies are very upset and crying and people just don't feel right there.
Is it save for me to even approach with my offerings?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri May 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Jenny

Unless you have an actual, valid and good reason for going there, I would suggest leaving them alone. Unless you have blood relative you know are buried there I would leave them to whatever rest they can find. Just because some spot has restless or angry spirits there doesn't mean people have a right to go there and try to calm them down or anything, maybe they have a good reason to be angry.
HRCC Student #1559

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri May 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Axle1988

I was taught you ought to leave the dead be for at bare minimum a year before bothering them and asking to buy their help.

It should be the actual root rather than the dead powder you get in vandal root powder capsules at health-food stores.

Your working with a shade of the dead and a plant known for its power to cross people up, yes it does sound rather pushy
HRCC Student #1559

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Fri May 10, 2013 9:33 pm

I believe that some form of injustice occurred there about 100 years ago ..
I have injustice in my own life happening right now so I want to 'buy' graveyard dirt for the spell I have in mind.
No Native American Indian blood in my family ... I'm of South Slavic origin.
But I will kick it around with some socks on and see what my intuition has to say ...

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”