Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
KittyLove
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by KittyLove » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:54 pm

To update, I opened the jar two-candles ago and re-wrote the petition, dressed it with peaceful home and added extra rose petals and the basil. The petition had bled completely. I also read with Miss Cat today and will work with a talisman.

Thank you for your help!
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

path740

Unread post by path740 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:59 am

Hello everyone..... I am new to the forum. I have been reading the honey jar question and answers but I have not seen this question and it have happen to me Today Wednesday.... Okay I was burning my red candle on top of my honey jar, I have been doing this for about two weeks and the burning of the candle was going well i had a lot of wax dripping down the sides of the honey jar and today when I burned my candle it burned down but the weired thing was that it burned in less then 20 min and it burned the wax that was on top of the jar so now you can see the honey jar lid as before it was covered with the wax and it also took some for the dripping off of the sides not all. Does that mean anything.
Should I continue burning the candle on Mon Wed and fri. :?
Each day is a new opportunity
Yesterday is over and done.
Today is the first day of my future.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:08 pm

That's fantastic! Thank you for sharing The Source! :D
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:13 am

Hello LM, I'm trying to work my first honey jar Reconciliation. I just had a few questions to whomever able to help:

1.I have tried over and over again after writing our names,writing my wishes in a circle without lifting the pencil/pen but I end up lifting it a tiny bit,so it has become a headach,plus I have used up all my parchment paper because of it,lol.Any tips on writing the wish would be helpful?

2.Could I use dove ink to write our names and maybe red color pencil to write out the wishes?

3.Could I burn multiple color candles such as pink,red,blue,white, on different days for different things dealing with our relationship,also would different oils need to come in play as well?

Examples: White with cast of evil for his drinking since it hurt our relationship,pink romance/love,red passion,blue to calm fights etc

4.Could I just use our names and add my wishes later?

5.Could I use pink art paper to write our names and wishes?

Any tips would be helpful and thanks to whomever answers my questions

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:16 am

Hi all,

I have a question for my own future reference purposes. I performed a honey jar spell to sweeten a particular judge, inserting the personal concerns related to one judge and the defendant. The hearing was successful, so I'm going to perform a second honey jar spell for the second case, but I wasn't sure if for future reference, I could have handled it all with one honey jar since both cases involved the same defendant.

Thanks!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:26 am

Hi path740,
although your question was not answered in this thread, it is answered in the following thread and page that Miss Cat has been available: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html & candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html. I suggest you read through both as they have much excellent information for you. You can keep burning your candles as you were though.

Hi MsHooDooPrincess,
1. More practice Hun. It takes a while to get the hang of it and there's no ''replacement method'' for not lifting your pencil. It's wise to practice on plain paper until you get it write and then use the parchment. You can also work on brown grocery bag which is quite traditional and the go-to for many.
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Better to write them together and set the intention for the jar firmly before you begin working. That and if you add the wishes later, you would have to write out a new paper altogether since the other would be covered in honey....may as well practice and get it right before you start.
5. Yes

Hi PsychicMimi,
congrats on the successful work! You could add the second case's judge's personal concerns to that same successful jar and keep working it insolong as the defendant is the same, yes.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:50 am

Thank you, Aura. Part of my confusion was because at the time I performed the spell, I didn't have the information for the second case. I also thought we couldn't break the seal made as the wax dripped down the sides of the bottle.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:13 am

Miss Cat will hopefully be able to add some history/info if there is any on the break the seal vs. not break the wax seal, but I have often re-opened a jar to add personal concerns and haven't seen a difference in the success of the work as a result. If anything, the added concerns usually help to strengthen the work. It's just the petition which shouldn't change, so if you want success in multiple related court cases, then a more general petition like ''Defendant X will win in their court cases concerning Y'' can be used.
Aura Laforest

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:02 am

;)
aura wrote:Hi path740,
although your question was not answered in this thread, it is answered in the following thread and page that Miss Cat has been available: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html & candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html. I suggest you read through both as they have much excellent information for you. You can keep burning your candles as you were though.

Hi MsHooDooPrincess,
1. More practice Hun. It takes a while to get the hang of it and there's no ''replacement method'' for not lifting your pencil. It's wise to practice on plain paper until you get it write and then use the parchment. You can also work on brown grocery bag which is quite traditional and the go-to for many.
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Better to write them together and set the intention for the jar firmly before you begin working. That and if you add the wishes later, you would have to write out a new paper altogether since the other would be covered in honey....may as well practice and get it right before you start.
5. Yes

Hi PsychicMimi,
congrats on the successful work! You could add the second case's judge's personal concerns to that same successful jar and keep working it insolong as the defendant is the same, yes.

Thank you Aura ;)

SimplyFabulous
Newly Registered

Unread post by SimplyFabulous » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:04 pm

I just began a honey jar spell today. I have to say I felt the power when doing it because of my intentions being so strong. I added on the paper... 2 hairs (one of each of us), 2 rose pedals, 2 lodestones, some love oil on the paper (cause I felt I had to) and 2 pictures of us One of each of us (because it seemed right). I also did this with my incense, candles, clear mind and my focus on our love.

I hear honey jars can take a while to manifest. What I would like to know is; how long should I expect to see some kind of results or the start of some results. I have never done my own honey jar spell but I have seen the effects of it work on someone else but it took almost a full year for it to work completely.

Has anyone done a Honey Jar spell and can you please share your experience!! :P

Just for background sake... I have been dealing with the same man for 6 years and we separated for a year and now he is back. I would like to see where this goes with him but don't have another 6 tears to wait. So that is why I choose to do this spell immediately while things are still fresh with him and I.

Please offer any knowledge that may help me look forward to the outcome, signs I may see, etc.

Thanks ahead of time for all your answers!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:37 pm

I don't have anything to say about the candle flame, but candle wax and the shapes in it -- or its absence as other candles burn it off! -- are all divination signs. It's traditional to leave the wax build-up on the jar.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:39 pm

The double flame is a sign of split desires. The flame that goes out and relights and dies means he is hanging on to being interested in you by a thread. Micahele was right, just let the wax build u.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:31 am

Well, I'm working on a honey jar for my boss (boss fix with a few extras) and I opted to burn a pillar candle on the jar for a couple of weeks before having a meeting with him. I don't like the way that he treats me, and want to change that. I'll have the meeting this week. In the meantime, I can already see a little difference.

Honey jars take time so you have to be patient.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:43 am

honey jars can be slow to start but the work is long lasting, added benifit is that you can keep working it weekly now and forever more, thus keeping the work going. you can burn a candle on it daily to get things moving then go down to 3 days a week and once a week for maintance. you may also want to add stay with me oil to the candles you burn. Iv done honey jars on ppl before with gtreat results, they simply are sweeter, nicer, more caring..really depends on the use of the jar and the items in it. Also the person will be sweeter to you in the fashion they express love. So if they are a touchy person expect touching. you may also be interested in a nation sack.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:14 am

I was successful with mine, but I had also addressed the problem on multiple levels because the cards were really stacked against us. I started with a rootwork consultation with an AIRR member, who performed some work on my behalf, started a honey jar and vigil candle to his patron saint, and I put in a prayer request with the Crystal Silence League. Since it was a court matter, both myself and the other person prayed and recited psalm 35 as close to the same time as possible on the nights I placed a new candle on the honey jar. With nothing but blind faith and a prayer with fingers crossed, I managed to get a piece of Little John to Chew to him, and we both chewed some during court. I thought about a honey jar for the lawyer, but his lawyer was paid in full before he even got to work (thanks to some money drawing work which I'm sure pleased him enough). Honestly, I don't think I could have done much more with what supplies I had on hand, but I believe that by going at it from different angles, I was able to give things a significant push towards manifestation.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:57 am

Ive had a lot of success with honey jars. But I burn other candles to reinforce what I want the honey to do. I love honey jars and container spells in general because they hold the energy. Also, I feel like you can set them aside and come back to them if you want to ever rework them in the future. Yes honey jars can be slow, but I have found that sugar sometimes produces faster results since honey moves slow.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Ladyluv

Unread post by Ladyluv » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:43 pm

I had great success with my honey jars. My honey jar started off as a reconciliation and now is growing into a relationship or love honey jar is now coming to the 3 month mark and when I started I hardly heard from and didn't see my guy now we are back intimate with each other again. My long goal is to continue growing our relationship with positive(we use to argue and we haven't since I started the honey jar). I'm going to continue working on it since I just add his and my hair with stay with me oil with fast luck oil in my jar. Btw I have a money honey jar that have been starting to work for me as well. Honey jar work pretty slow but they do have long lasting results.

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi all,
Any advice on a honey jar that has 2 purposes ( purposes as below)... Is dual purpose for 2 different areas of work ok to do?

a) What HERBS do I use between folding the picture ... To get recognised for work effort, pay raise, promotion, dominance and respect from Company Bosses & Co-workers,[/b] So that the he person doing the honey-jar gets what they ask for from bosses. (Will be using pictures of 4 bosses, and names of co-workers)

b) Success is in terms of how many customers are attracted to come this person, how do we attract more?

c) 2nd part of the honey jar purpose ... a separate business, related to the Company but independent of it. So using a picture of the business logo - what herbs are good for business to profit, keep prosperity and clients to keep returning and new business to flow in continuously? e.g Five finger herb? and what else is good?

d) Is the wish or requirement through the jar-workings, put on the back of each of the pictures, as in, before the pic goes into the honey jar, folded with the herbs - for e.g. "Mark respects me and give me my raise without hesitation. I have dominance in my job and he favours me "
OR
Is the wish put on a different piece of paper to go in the honey?

e) Candle colour? green for money? or pink to enhance favour to get what is wanted.

Any help, much appreciated and respected
Magictinkerbell
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:57 pm

I would personally make two honey jars so that your own success in your new business is independent of this company.
For the first jar, I'd include herbs and roots for respect like Cinquefoil, Sandalwood, Calamus, Master Root and so forth.
You can do the same in the second jar, but also use things that draw money and business to you like Cinnamon and Bergamot.

I'd use green candles for both, or orange if you want to heat up the road-opening elements. Your written petition sounds good.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:29 am

Thank you so much Mary Bee :D Much appreciated !
Blessings to you
MagicTink
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

divasaint1

Unread post by divasaint1 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:46 am

Hello everyone, this is my first post but I've been reading this forum for a very long time and I love it.

I'm currently working a honey jar for love that I started a couple of months ago and I am having excellent results. I saw changes after the first week and now we are a lot closer. When I started it I was burning candles on it everyday but now I do it 3 times a week.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:32 am

I threw my 3 honey jars in the trash when I got mad and seen things weren't working out, I will buy new ones soon. :cry: :cry: :cry:

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:36 am

can you go get them and dispose of them properly?
how long had you been working them?

MissNewConjure

Unread post by MissNewConjure » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:14 am

I have known about honey jars since I started looking into conjure in the past year but never thought to actually use one. Then it hit me! My guy and I are both very stubborn and he does not like to be controlled (something i know from experience and a reader def confirmed it to me) so it's hard to do work on him without resistance. A honey jar would be perfect in keeping loving and him sweet to me. I will be starting mine next week, using a honey jar from my sister's wedding that was one of her favors (I figured it's a nice touch because its from a WEDDING! lol)

Wish me luck and I will let everyone know how it goes! I know that gentler methods work very well with him so we will see!
Never doubt yourself, believe in what you do, and always have faith!
Thank you St. Martha!

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm

JackieLove wrote:can you go get them and dispose of them properly?
how long had you been working them?

I worked them only 2 days wednesday and friday ,and started on them the day after they arrived. Their at the dump now so it's too late :cry: , I will buy more soon.

rheacybele

Unread post by rheacybele » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:57 pm

I worked them only 2 days wednesday and friday ,and started on them the day after they arrived. Their at the dump now so it's too late :cry: , I will buy more soon.
I can tell you from experience that 2 days work on a honey jar is not enough - honey jars are long term work that take weeks ( minimum) and months of work to attain desired movement and manifestation. I have learnt in Hoodoo that disposing of ritual remains is as important as the ritual itself because of the energy the jar contains. Burying a honey jar to keep its energy working and to keep the desired work near you is essential and disassembling the contents and letting it flow with water to release its energy ( if you don't want the energy working for you anymore) is something good to know. I know much about having your honey jar sit at a junkyard dump site though. Good luck with your next one!

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:37 am

I gathered all of this and wanting to know If I am on the right track.

I am wanting to do a job related honey jar for my husband.

Here is what I am thinking of:

Honey/ Syrup
All Spices
Devils Shoe strings
Gravel root
Solomon seal root chip
Master of the woods
Alfalfa
Dragon blood
Alkanet root
Five fingers
poppy seads
Boss picture and name

Tear psalm 23 and use this as my petition---I am thinking to add steady work powder and dab it with steady work oil...

Also, there's people who gossip who ALSO don't want anyone but them to succeed since is a commission job, I am thinking to tear psalm 37 , add their names here and add slippery elm.

And using purple candle.

Any suggestions on adding or taking any ingredients off?

Thank you!
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:51 am

Well, i think you are making a lot of work for yourself here.

1) All spices -- Allspice is good for money.

2) Devil's Shoe Strings -- this is for protection. The honey jar is to sweeten someone. Leave it out.

3) Gravel Root -- the most often recommended herb for job getting; almost essential.

4) Solomon Seal Root -- good for test-taking, but if no tests are involved, you could leave it out.

5) Master of the woods -- a nice all-around "winning" herb.

6) Alfalfa -- for money, but not necessarily for job-getting. Kinda feels like filler here.

7) Dragon blood -- Dragon's Blood is good for luck and for power, a nice inclusion.

8) Alkanet root -- this protects money. Not necessary, as the potential boss will not be a thief, one would hope.

9) Five fingers -- this is Five Finger Grass, always good for cleverness with the hands.

10) poppy seads -- Poppy Seeds are employed to confuse people. A really BAD choice here. REALLY bad.

11) Boss picture and name -- essential.

12) Salt -- you did not mention this, but Gravel Root is usually mixed with Salt for job getting.

Now pick the best three of those for job getting and the best three for money drawing and put a small pinch each in the packet you make by folding up the boss's name and picture. You could do with just three herbs, if you wanted.
catherine yronwode

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:03 am

WOW! Awesome Ms. Cat! Thank you very much! All of this is starting to give me a better understanding of what I am doing :)
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Heres my temporary honey jars for reconciliation in relationship,families sweeten to us. All I did was for each one did name papers each name 3 times and ours across on paper bags,annointed the papers with reconciliation oil,fold three times towards us, followed Cat's directions of the taste of the honey and said "As this honey is sweet to me....etc" 3 times,placed in jar,prayed over them, placed reconciliation dressed pink candles on top. This was for my fiance and I,plus our families.

Here is a picture,could anyone please let me know if this is ok until I buy more LM honey jars,and when I do so keep these put away and work new ones?

http://i49.tinypic.com/2vvp5jr.jpg

Thanks

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm a little confused. I'm doing a honey jar for my boyfriend with Follow Me Boy, Love Me, and Stay with me, along with Deer Tongue to open communication because he's leaving for college soon.

Some say to only add personal concerns of your target but some say to add concerns, like hair, from your target and yourself. I have pubic hair from my boyfriend. Do I have to add mine as well?

I plan to do my honey jar today.

CeeEl

Unread post by CeeEl » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Hi,

I started a honey jar back in February to sweeten my current love interest before I went to go visit him (he does not live in the same state as me). I burned candles on it mon, wed, and fri for only the two weeks prior to my visit. I think that really helped bc my visit with him went very well and he opened up a lot to me about a lot of personal things. I felt like the trip really brought us closer. After my trip though, I did not continue the honey jar until June when I was advised to start it again bc I could sense some distance with us. We were next texting or talking as much as we were in the previous months. I have been burning candles on the honey jar every mon, wed, and fri (with the exception of a 2 week period when I was not able to burn any candles at all) since then, so for about a 2 month period. All the burns on the jar have been very clean and has hardly left any residue. My only concern is that I have not felt a lot of 'movement' since starting the honey jar again in June. We do text occasionally but I feel like right now he is very focused on his career and is not thinking a lot about our relationship. He does eventually plan on moving to the same city as me. But what should I do between now and then? Should I continue the honey jar spell and are there any other spells you would suggest to bring him closer to me? Thanks so much! Any advice is greatly appreciated.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:44 am

Hi Humming_Bird,
Adding just his concerns will make him sweet on you. Adding both your concerns will make you sweet on each other. In your case, adding hair from each of you would be good unless you only want the work to affect him.

Hi CeeEl,
If your candles are burning clean, it's a good sign, you may want to push things a bit further by doing a lodestone spell and burning candles on the honey jar every time you work your lodestones bringing them closer together. It can add that extra ''pull'' that's missing right now. You can read about lodestone work in the following links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... oneattract
Aura Laforest

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 am

Hi what would happen if I smeared some dried semen with my menstrual blood and used that as a personal concern?

SimplyFabulous
Newly Registered

Unread post by SimplyFabulous » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Thanks all for the responses!! I have not had any signs yet but I will be looking forward to seeing them. I toll be sure to post anything that I find on my end.

Thank

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:10 pm

For honey jars regarding love I fully encourage including personal concerns for both people. It surrounds the relationship in sweetness and joins you two together.

best,
ConjureMan Ali
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Hello,

Congrats on your success, The Source. Ok, I want to work a honey jar on my lover, but I do not have any personal concerns of his. I see that The Source only used his picture, so I take it that I can just use his picture as well too right or did you have a personal concern of his? It will be hard for me to get a person concern from my lover because we are not currently living together, but he talks about us moving together and starting a family together all of the time. Also, when I had a reading on him, the reader told me that he believes in rootwork, so I am afraid to do anything to him because he might find out about it and undo my work. I think that I might pay a worker to do a honey jar for me since I am inexperienced.

Thanks!
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:20 pm

SHAKUR1971 --

A picture is a form of personal concern. It is not as strong as something of the body, but it is good enough for many people.
catherine yronwode

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Hello Mrs. Cat,

Thank you so much for responding. I am so glad to hear that I can indeed use his picture. You and your co workers are the BEST ;) !

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi,

I read some of the posts and I am doing honey jars on my own too.

The break up was nasty but now we are back on speaking terms. However the interaction is very guarded and sometimes hesitant. I would like us to reconcile and be able to open up to each other again. Right now, I have a honey jar that I meant for "Reconciliation", so I burn pink candles on it every day. I also have another honey jar that is meant for "Love me" and I burn red candles on it daily.

Is it alright to have 2 honey jars on the same person? or should I keep to one, maybe working on the Reconciliation and if things progresses, slowly change it to "Love me"?

I don't have much experience and so far I have been trying based on my "feeling" of things. If I have been doing the honey jars wrong, should I restart them?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Savannah

Unread post by Savannah » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:19 am

....and it hasn't helped. He told me he never loved me, doesn't now and never will then dumped me. Advice on do I keep it, throw it out, ????? Thanks.

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:47 am

He's mean. Dump it into running water and move on.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:27 am

Go to a crossroads and dump the contents, or wash it in a stream or river, but recycle the jar. Do a Cut and Clear to get rid of your emotional attachment to him, and clear the way for someone better.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:04 am

hello, i like to make a honey jar to sweeten my oncle to me, we used to be close but know my brother have put distance beetween us. my oncle won't phone me and won't help me anymore, is to busy helping and listening to my brother.my oncle hasn't go any kids and i use to be a daughter for him ,since i was 3 months old, i love him very much, and since my dad died (in december) i need my oncle more than ever!!!i haven't got anything personal (no hairs), juste a picture !!!my oncle is very wealthy , that why my brother is very interested in him, he use to buy me thing and give me is credit card to use!! he does leave in France and i am in the uk. please any one can tell me excactly how to do a honey jar, and what to put in .(the honey use to get solide afterfew day in the cuboard is that matters?)thanks

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:09 am

I want to do a honey jar but I have a few questions because I 2 different people did it for me in the past & no results. I have his picture no hairs he's bald :lol: I know I'm suppose to write his name on paper but do I write my name on top of his & do I write my petition on the back of tat paper or on separate paper? what is should I put on the paper & do I add anything to his picture before adding it to the jar?

SimoneWoodward

Unread post by SimoneWoodward » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Is he bald everywhere? Do you have access to him where you could brush your hand against his arm and get some hair? Does he chew gum? Saliva from gum would work, too. From what I've read, pictures are a last resort when you don't have access to something better. So if you have to, then use the picture, but if you have access to anything more personal, use that!

As for writing the petition paper, there is a beautiful example uploaded by Ms Cat, but I can't find it. I'm not a rockstar forum searcher - if you are, search her posts and you'll find it. It has the names in the middle and the petition written in cursive in a circle around it. Well, close to a circle :)

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:35 pm

@SimoneWoodward I can't get my hands on anything because we are speaking at the moment so I can't go over to place to get my hands on nothing, I'm trying to do a contact me spell also. I was thinking of doing one jar now then another once we start back talking

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:38 am

Hi bfly30,

You can keep the jar you start now after you begin speaking again. If needs be add a couple of extra herbs and his personal concerns as you get them.

If you had a fight and need to forgive and forget, don't forget to add balm of gilead buds. To aid communication, adding deer's tongue can help.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:12 am

Wow thanks @ aura can U please message with herbs I can use please? We are not on speaking turns I want to sweeten him up & have him contact me. I was also looking around & saw LM bottle spells with contents already filled in the bottle I was thinking of ordering one too

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:45 am

Hello All,

Could someone please tell me what vigil candles would accompany my honey jar because I'm going to pay for some candles to be burned for me as well. I was thinking about Follow me Boy, Fire of Love and Stay with Me, but I do not know if all of these are appropriate in my love situation. I was thinking that Stay With Me would be appropriate when I have my worker to do the binding spell for me, but I do not know because I am new to all of this. I'm going to pay to have these candles to burn in runs for at least 8 weeks, so please could someone please help me. I am going to pay a AIRR worker to do a honey jar on my lover, and I have never had a worker to do a honey jar for me. I am new to honey jars but I heard that they are GREAT.

Lord SP
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lord SP » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:14 am

That's awesome I love to hear when peoples magick works for them..Cheers!!!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 am

Hi bfly30,

well you probably want balm of gilead in there and definitely some deer's tongue to get him to talk. LM's love-herb mixture is a great way to cover all your bases, you can read more about that here: http://www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html. Adding some dill seed may also work to your benefit: http://www.herb-magic.com/dill-seed.html as would using some in a love-drawing bath.

Burning orange candles with Mercury oil on them on Wednesdays can help with the communication aspect. There's also a complet forum thread devoted to ''call-me'' type of work here: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... t2982.html

For the bottle spell, the ones from LM are both beautiful and potent, so it's a nice piece to keep on your altar and work with over time. It has the benefit of coming dressed with the herbs and oils for the work - or you can just get the bottle and then add the herbs suggested above.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Thank u so much aura :)

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:33 am

My target & I started off good we didn't get to even start a relationship because we stopped talking he was a total douche lol but I want him crawling back. I want to sweeten him up so I ordered the love mixture herbs for my honey jar along with some incense to burn while I'm working. I want to work another jar to get him to want to pursue a relation & work on it, I saw fixed bottle spells that I was thinking about buying but I don't know which fixed jar to buy now I see this thread & I wanna try The Source jar spell which should I do?

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:04 am

& where can I find miss Cat's references?

deviljin102

Unread post by deviljin102 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:02 pm

I have a friend who did a honey jar using lucky mojo products. The target he used it on is experiencing "flashes". Is this normal at all?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Flashes? The honey jar is designed to sweeten a person to you. In my experience it works on a person's mind.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

deviljin102

Unread post by deviljin102 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Flashes, as in quick thoughts about the person. Like she has told him that randomly she would see a quick image of him and her and then thinks of something else. But I never heard of this before with a honey jar so that's why I asked.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 am

deviljin102.

I am merging this thread into the very long thread on sugar and honey spells.

Receiving "flashes" -- as in quick visual images of someone -- may indeed be a mark of spell casting. It is one way that a protected person knows someone is working on them -- for good, or for harm -- and it is one way that a person's mind is affected.

Now, if the target is merely having "flashes" without yet becoming sweet -- but then reports the "flashes" to the spell-caster or to a friend of the spell-caster -- the spell-caster knows that the work is getting through, but also that the work needs to be more focussed on "sweetness."

Make sure that when the candle is lit or prayers are said or the key is turned or the plant is watered (however you are working this particular sugar or honey jar) that the intention is clearly for SWEETNESS plus whatever else is the objective of the spell. Examples might include sweetness and favour, sweetness and sex, sweetness and debt repayment, sweetness and a particular jury verdict, sweetness and a job offer, sweetness and a loan modification, sweetness and family harmony, et cetera.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

linzer

Unread post by linzer » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:46 am

Hi,

Please could I have some advice on laying tricks for a honey jar.

I'm unsure whether I have to dispose of the actual jar - or just the contents.

I don't really want to smash glass at a crossroads (although suppose I will if necessary). I just ask as I notice people having been keeping the glass vase after candles have burnt down in other rituals.
Also - how about the wax from left over candles?

Can I pour the contents out?

Thanks in advance.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”