Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: August 19th, 2012

nagasiva
Site Admin
Radio Show Pre-Call ID: August 19th, 2012

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Hello, folks.

This is for all of you who want to call the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour and get a free card reading, spiritual guidance, and/or rootwork spell-casting advice.

In order to best vary the calls we deal with in the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show, ConjureMan Ali and i are asking that folks who intend to call in make brief posts at our forums stating who you are, where you are calling from, and the situation you are hoping for help with.

We have created a separate thread here at the forum for each date of the show -- which is always on Sunday afternoon and evening. You cannot post in this thread -- but you can copy and paste the questions ehre and place them into a new post at the thread bearing the date of the show during which you will be in the queue.

Here's what we need to know:

If you've been wanting to get in as a caller on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show, this is your chance!

Find the Pre-Call ID thread for the next upcoming date (e.g. "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 21, 2010" or "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For November 28, 2010." You can find this thread quickly by using the Forum Search function with the words "Radio Show." The most recent post is likely to refer to next week's show.

Here's what we will need to know (this same form is the first post in each week's thread, in case you miss it here):

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!):

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?)

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!):

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue?

Remember these times and dates when you call:

Radio Show is on Sunday at 3:00 PM Pacific Time, 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Call-in Number to be a guest or to listen via telephone:

818-394-8535

If you call, press "1" to alert the hosts that you wish to be placed in the queue and heard as a caller on the show.

We cannot guarantee that we will take your call, but adding your information to this thread at the Lucky Mojo Forum will help us pre-screen and identify callers by area code and name.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

SimoneWoodward

Re: Radio Show Pre-Call ID: August 19th, 2012

Unread post by SimoneWoodward » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:55 am

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: SimoneWoodward

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Simone W

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 708, Chicagoland

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before? No

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I want more than anything to focus all my intent on writing and rootwork to help with success and focus in writing - but is that a good choice for my family or am I being selfish and shortsighted?

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? 8/19

(Edited for clarity)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:14 am

Greetings all! Welcome to The Lucky Mojo Forum signup sheet for this week. Please, if you sign up plan to be in the queue this Sunday by dialing 1 818 394 8535 (and press 1 to let us know that you are there and in the queue). It is also helpful for you to sign up to be in “the live” chat with everyone at Blog Talk Radio, to say “hi”, and “I’m here and in the queue”.

If you plan on cancelling, please PM me. Others may wish to sign up for The Show and may otherwise be discouraged because of the time allotted for callers and the number of callers. Please do not wait until the last minute on Sunday to sign up.

Any callers not called on or selected may be put into next week’s line up.

This Week's special guest from AIRR will be Madame Nadia:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... dame_Nadia

Every Member of AIRR is great and unique in their own way. I really am looking forward to this week's Show because Madame Nadia can do the full spectrum of work. She has the knowledge, tools and understanding. It is also going to be great to hear from an AIRR Member in the Chicago, IL area!

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you each Sunday at 3 PM Pacific and 6 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

africanviolet

Unread post by africanviolet » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:17 pm

1) Name on forum is African violet.

2) Blogtalk name is newbeginnings4u but I will not be in the chatroom tomorrow.

3) My area code is 862 calling from Newark NJ.

4) Yes I have had a reading before by Ms cat but not for this situation.

5) I have not had another reader from anyone about this matter.

6) I was involved with someone who seemed to be my soulmate and then things shifted suddenly after four intense weeks of time spent together. There was a change in communication and then I blew up on him and contact stopped for three whole weeks until last week at which time we had a brief encounter but no real resolution or opportunity to be straight forward about everything due to the time and place. It still seems as if he is distant. I want to know if this is worth fighting for and if so how. I did the cut and clear last night and he matched all the good qualities and was strong in my spirit. If its (relationship) potential is true and honest how do I fix it? Almost another week has gone by since we reconnected.

7) I will be in cue on 8/19/12.

mscarib

Unread post by mscarib » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:21 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: mscarib

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different):

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 202 maryland

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before?yes

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when?no

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): there is this guy i have slept with, we had a really good connection, he even admitted i were someone he could see himself with exclusively. We err casually dating. My plan was to use rootwork to get it to move from casual dating to something more serious.but before i can get that far he stared acting distance and eventually cut all communications with me.i suspect there ate other women involved also. I would like insight on the situation and some suggestions as too what lucky mojo supplies i would need to
7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? August 19th

Shia_w
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shia_w » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:05 am

1) Lucky Mojo Forum name: shia_w

2) Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): Elizabeth 8

3) 905 ...area code location... Niagara Falls, Canada

4) NO, I have not had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine

5) Other readers/root workers I had a general reading with Sindy Todo in May (not specifically about this); and I have been to other readers.. all of which saw these houses selling, me moving and changing careers and seeing a partner coming in...

6) Description of your situation (please be brief!):

Everything I am working toward in my life seems to have stalled. Money has been very tight for a few years. The sales of my houses has been very slow with no movement. I will be changing careers once my house is sold, and I have 3 jealous rivals who do not want me to do this. My work to attract a new partner seems to be fruitless. At the mojo workshop in May the raccoon penis bone fell out of the mojo bag twice. Since that time I have been paying special attention to clearing and protection. I've cleared the buildings, cleansed myself and wear protection 24/7. I have done everything I know how to do. I would like to know why my life seems to have stalled and what I can do to get it moving again.

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? August 19, 2012

{#6 rewritten for brevity by nagasiva}

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:07 pm

We're still looking for more sign-ups for our show today with Madame Nadia!

Feel free to consult the first post on this page and add your sign-up here for this show:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... -in-format

Thanks!
nagasiva yronwode

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:51 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name: LibraGoddess

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): same

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 202

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) Yes March 11, 2012 but not about this issue

5) Have you gone to other readers or rootworkers about this situation? If so, who and when? No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I'm ready to date and mate and want specific instructions on what to do to draw men to me so I can have my pick. My sign is Libra

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? August 19

dianaSkye

Unread post by dianaSkye » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:42 pm

1) Your Lucky Mojo Forum name:dianaSkye

2) Your Blog Talk Radio caller name (if different): guest

3) Your area code and location (do not post your full phone number, please!): 602

4) Have you had a reading with ConjureMan Ali or catherine before, either privately or on the radio show, either about this issue or another situation?? (If so: When? Have conditions changed since that reading? Are you calling back to report updates as we may have requested?) No

6) Please give us a brief description of your situation (please be brief!): I'd like to know what my near future holds for personal/romantic relationships. I'm interested in a man but we haven't dated. My sign is Leo

7) On what date will you be in the radio show queue? August 19

Thank you!

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Our show has all the callers we can take today, but you can sign up for next week at:

radio-show-pre-call-id-august-26th,-2012-t21239.html
nagasiva yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “2012 Radio Show Reading Sign-Ups and Chat Logs”