Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Break Up Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:23 pm

When a conjure tool comes apart, a candle explodes, a glass bottle breaks, a cloth catches fire, or other such untoward event happens, it is a sign that the person against whom you are working is

1) protected against attacks and/or

2) reflecting or reversing back all harmful energies and/or

3) opposing or fighting back against your spell work.

The protection, reversal, or opposition may be the work of the target or may be accomplished through the aidof a helper, such as a friend or family member (often a mother), or it may be have been performed by a professional root doctor.

I usually try a different kind of spell. In this case, i would try a Break Up candle to see how that burns. If it were to burn sooty and black, you would know that there is serious opposition from the target. At that point, if it came to that, you might wish to hire a root worker to help you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Hi Cat, Thanks a lot for replying.

When you say Break up Candle, do you refer to the vigil candle that I can ask LM to burn on the altar for me?

If so, I will take your advice and look into it.

In the mean time, should I dispose of the previous broken breakup bottle? and if yes, how I should I do it? Would it make sense to try to bury it near the target's dwelling anyway?

It sounds like I should not try the break up bottle spell again until I get other positive signs...

Thanks for your patience with my questions.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:47 am

Hi hocuspocus. You can choose to either purchase the Break Up Candle to burn at home, or to have the vigil burn at Lucky Mojo by purchasing Candle Service. On the Candle Service page there is even an option for Synchronized Setting of Lights. In a nut shell, two candles are prepared and once you receive one of the candles you contact Lucky Mojo to set up a date and time where both candles will be lit at the same time. Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:58 pm

If the top pops off the bottle it may indicate that your targets are resisting being put in such a bottle.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

CarpeDiem
Newly Registered

Unread post by CarpeDiem » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:00 pm

I plan to use pictures with my targets' full names written out on the back. as personal items if there is no way I can get my hands on something more personal, since it is my understanding that pictures will work. I want to get some hair, but I don't know if that will be possible. I don't think that I'd be able to get invited back in their home again anytime soon, tbh, but I'll try.

1) should I include their birthdates as well? (because I can if it would help)

I was also told by a psychic that my male target's mother is displeased about this situation. She died suddenly last year of a heart attack, which the psychic couldn't have otherwise known but did pick up on. They were very close, him and his mother, and the psychic says she stays close to him now, that she is disappointed about the choices he has made here, says he's punishing himself. I would get graveyard dirt from his mother's grave, but she was cremated and her ashes were scattered far away. I think she would do whatever she could to help, but I have never attempted to do such a thing before.

2) How might I petition her for assistance in working this spell or helping with this situation?

I plan to use cat hair and dog hair from my own pets. The cat is black, the dog is mostly black, and they hate each other. I have to keep them separated at all times or the dog would probably kill my cat.

3) Is this a good idea or does the dog hair have to be from a dog that is completely black?

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:37 am

Hi all,

Pardon my ignorance on this...any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if I am posting in the wrong place, please help rectify...

I bought a Break Up Spell Kit that I would like to start soon because I want to time it such that I can bury the bottle in the target's place. However, right before I can do that, I would be out of the country on a trip. So, my itinerary is like this: going out of the country, and as soon as I come back into the country, I will be at the target's place for a day before coming home. I only have one night to bury the bottle on the target's property.

My plan is to do the spell kit while I am out of the country (on a different continent actually). I would be in a completely different time zone, with 12 hours difference.

1. Would the spell kit still exert its effectiveness if I am doing it in such a different time zone (12 hours apart, day and night difference)? Personally I want to think yes because I think doing the spell should be about my faith in it, but I would like some reassurance.

2. Previously when I do honey jars and such, I am used to doing it at night. On my trip, because I am 12 hours apart from my home, what is night at home in CA is now daytime. Should I stick to night time at local time, or should I try to do the spell at PST night time, which would be day time local time?

3. While I am on my trip, I would be staying at someone's house. I know they have their own religious beliefs and they also pray to deities and these may or may not align with the spell I am trying to do. Would there be a conflict of "energies"? (for lack of a better word...)

4. I plan to cleanse myself with hyssop after finishing the spell, and also use the devils shoe string provided in the break up kit. Should I put the devil's shoe string at my door step back in CA or at my host's door step?

5. Also, how can I make sure that if there is any negative energies coming back to affect me, I am the only person directed at and they will leave my hosts unharmed? I just don't want negative things to happen to my hosts simply because I did my spell while staying with them.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

By the way, I had the opportunity to visit the Lucky Mojo shop today. Sophie the dog came to greet me! I also took a couple minutes to sit in the MISC and it just felt...peaceful. It was a good feeling :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:58 am

1. The time zone shouldn't make any difference. When I was in the Army, stationed in Germany, I did effective work on people in the US.

2. In hoodoo, timing is an enhancement, not a requirement. Do your work when you feel it is right.

3. As long as you have enough privacy that your hosts will not touch your things or interfere, you should be fine.

4. Save the devil's shoestring until you get home.

5. You could cleanse your hosts' home with Chinese Wash, at least your work space.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:41 am

Thank you, i had this question long time ago and now i have the answer even without ask. Everyday i'm learning more.

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:14 am

5. You could cleanse your hosts' home with Chinese Wash, at least your work space.
Hi Mama Micki,

Thanks for replying.

I will listen to what you have said and make sure I have enough privacy when doing the spell.

I didn't know about Chinese Wash, thanks for teaching me about that. As I will be leaving in 2 days, I will not have enough time to order some and get it in time. Do you think I can use other alternatives? What about salt or saltwater? maybe I can use that?

Thanks again.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:22 am

Cleansing with the Hyssop that is supplied in the Break Up Spell Kit is sufficient. Brew some of the Hyssop into a tea and use it to wipe down the area.

I am merging this thread into the thread on Break Up Spell Kits.
catherine yronwode

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:20 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Cleansing with the Hyssop that is supplied in the Break Up Spell Kit is sufficient. Brew some of the Hyssop into a tea and use it to wipe down the area.

I am merging this thread into the thread on Break Up Spell Kits.
Hi Miss Cat,

Thanks for merging the thread, I was afraid I might have posted wrongly.

I will do what you have said with cleaning with Hyssop.

I was thinking about my previous question about the devil's shoe strings. I will use them at my home. I live in an apartment so I don't have dirt right at my front door. I was reading through some of the other posts, and one also posted by Miss Cat says Devil's shoe strings have to be in the ground. One cannot hang it on the front door.

Quote:
"You ask if you can put Devil's Shoe Strings above the door as a substitutue for in the ground. The answer is, "No." Devil's sShoe Strings is called by that name because it symbolically tangles the shoe strings of the Devil or enemy, causing them to stumble and fall. The shoes are on the ground. It is not called Devil's Hair Bows! Do not waste it by putting it above the door. Surely there is some soil around where you live, even if just in a container plant. "

My plan was to actually pull up the carpet near my front door, put the Devil's shoe string them and push the carpet back, since I don't have soil there. But I can also put a pot of soil at my door and bury the Devil's shoe string in it. Would that be a better idea?

Or maybe I am taking the instructions too literally? There is soil at the front of my apartment complex and it is a minute walk from my front door on the second floor. Maybe that is recommended instead?

Sorry for asking so much about details. I just want to make sure I do the spell right, and do the protection steps right too.

Thanks in advance for tips and advice.

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:09 pm

I'm preparing to start the breakup kit.

Can the breakup incense be burned indoors?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:24 pm

Hocuspocus,

Ive done a lot of break up work, and I can honestly say that the break up incense is not something you would like burning in your house. The smell is so strong. I would recommend burning it at least with the window open, and when you are done burn some sage. Its just a really strong smell.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Hi stars,

Thanks for tip. Good thing I have a ledge off my window. I will burn it there.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:14 pm

i have a vinegar jar that i shaking everyday but i want to know if i can open the jar to add some red ants that i found.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:11 am

Theusurper,

we have answered this question many times. You can open the jar and add the ants. There is nothing wrong with doing so.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 am

thank you Starinthesky7, you always so patient with me.

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi

This question goes out to all that have experience with the break up kit.

When burning the candle and incense,should the incense last as long as the candle section that I am burning?

I divided the candle into 7 sections and estimated the amount of incense to use.

The incense burned out much earlier than the candle.

Is that expected or should I be using more incense to match the burning time?

Thanks!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:56 pm

No, you just want the incense to last as long as you speak your petition/intention/prayer. However, its a matter of personal preference so you can make it last that long but its up to you. I just let it burn as long as I speak my words so they carry them into the air of the universe.

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Hey stars,

thanks again! you answered my question again!

:)

whoami77
Newly Registered

Unread post by whoami77 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:26 am

Hi!

I´ve ordered a Break Up Spel Kit and I want it to work for surely! Need some advices ´cause I´m doing this for the first time... PLEASE HELP ME! I need some detailed instructions how to do the job...

Here are my questions:

1) The Instruction says: Make the Break Up incense powders into cones (use a twist of paper, pack the incense in with your finger, and turn it out of the cone) or place it loose on a brazier. On the Black Divorce Candle carve the couple's full names with the words BREAK UP between their names.
Dress the candle with Break Up oil and sprinkle it with Break Up sachet powder. For each of the next seven days burn a portion of the incense and one section of the candle. Pinch the candle out between times, never blow it out. During these 7 days, you will work the spell itself.

Does this mean, that I have to use/burn all the incence and sachet powder during the 7 days...?

2)The Instruction says: Mix the couple's personal items with the sachet powder(s) you have chosen, then put the mix in the bottle with the pins, needles, nails, black dog hair, and black cat hair; .... Stop up the bottle and bury it under their doorstep where they will have to step over it. As you do this, pray aloud for their anger break-up in your own words;

How should I work the bottle? Should I work the bottle for 7 days?
Does this mean that I have to bury the bottle on the seventh day into their doorstep?

3) What are the white candles for??

PLEASE HELP ME!
TANK YOU!!

whoami77
Newly Registered

Unread post by whoami77 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:29 pm

For a better understanding:

I´d like to break up my best friend and his new girlfriend. They have been together since 3 months. She is a absolutely not the girl he needs. She is the dominating part in the relationship, and he always has to do what she says. I´ve tried to open his eyes, but unfortunatelly he is "blind with love". Therefore i decided to use a break up spell. I purchased a Break Up Spell Kit via LM. I´m new in using spells and need your help and advices how to use the Break Up Spell Kit. I´ve already read the instructions how to do the job, but I´m even not shure about the handling and don´t want do any mistakes. Please help me hot to use it, step by step. Thank you very much in advance for your respondings...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:51 am

Your Break-Up kit has a full page of written, step-by-step instructions. The question you asked about the white candles is specifically addressed in that page of text.

Here are my replies:

1) No, you do not have to use/burn all the incense and sachet powder during the 7 days.

2) You should shake the bottle and call your demand for their break-up at least once a day for 7 days -- some people do it twice a day, morning and night. On the 8th day -- or on the 7th day at the conclusion of your work -- you can bury the bottle.

3) The white candles are for cleansing yourself after performing a curse. See questions above in this same thread about the candles and the Hyssop bath.

If you have further questions and are the kind of person who learns best by talking and being walked through the procedure step-by-step, you can book a ten minute spell consultation with any one of the three readers and rootworkers who are in our shop (me, Lou Florez, and Elvyra). We charge $10.00 for a 10 minute reading or consultation.You can book either Lou or me online and schedule your apointment -- or you can call the shop and ask which one of us -- Elvyra, me, or Lou -- would be available soonest. Then you would pay ten dollars with Paypal and they would set you up right away with the ten minute consultation. When you book the reading, explain that you bought this Break-Up spell kit, that you want your reader to have a copy of the text in hand during your ten-minute reading -- and to go over it with you step-by-step.

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$49.60

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

ilovemerlot
Newly Registered

Unread post by ilovemerlot » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Happy New Year Everyone! I am starting my LM Break-up spell today: New Year, it is Tuesday (day of WAR), and the moon is waning :) How perfect!!
To sum it up quickly (sparing all of the details), I am working on a very new relationship (less than two months). The "relationship" started online and is long-distance. Because it is new, they are in the honeymoon phase (which could work against this) OR could be a benefit, as they are still learning things about each other. Nonetheless, the biggest challenge they have is distance. How can one start and maintain a relationship when you live 1500 miles away? I have a reading scheduled with a rootworker on AIRR, but don't want to hold off on this any longer.

From him I have: full name, dob, photo, body fluid, hair, handwriting sample. From her I have: first name only, photo, hair, handwriting sample.

I have exhaustly searched the forums and have a few questions and am requesting clarification:

1) Because I have multiple items from each individual, should I stuff EVERYTHING in the bottle or just the personal items (which would be the most powerful)? I am worried about it bursting because the bottle is pretty small!! Not sure if "less is more" in this case.

2) Goofer Dust: Confused about this. Some are saying it can KILL the person(s) while others say it will KILL the relationship. Which is it? I want to KILL the relationship, but don't want to physically harm either of them.

3) Length: Some posts say to work the bottle continuously after the spell, while others say to dispose of it immediately. Not sure which is best or why you would do one thing over the other.

4) Disposal: It is easy for me to access a graveyard (death of relationship) or the ocean (let the relationship wash away). Is one stronger than the other?

5) Dressing/anointing the candle: Is this done only at the start of the spell, or do you dress it on each of the 7 days you burn the candle?

6) Signs, movement, completion: 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months. Does the rule imply that you should see signs 3 days after you start the spell, end the spell, or bury the spell?

Thanks for all comments or suggestions! Good luck to all of you and I will post my successes!!!!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:41 pm

1) Because I have multiple items from each individual, should I stuff EVERYTHING in the bottle or just the personal items (which would be the most powerful)? I am worried about it bursting because the bottle is pretty small!! Not sure if "less is more" in this case.

It's unlikely to burst as its in a glass bottle, rather than in a plastic bottle. If it does, then it may be a sign that their relationship is volatile and violent.

2) Goofer Dust: Confused about this. Some are saying it can KILL the person(s) while others say it will KILL the relationship. Which is it? I want to KILL the relationship, but don't want to physically harm either of them.

You don't have to use the Goofer Dust if you feel uncomfortable with it.
3) Length: Some posts say to work the bottle continuously after the spell, while others say to dispose of it immediately. Not sure which is best or why you would do one thing over the other.

People do it both ways. The directions say to work it for 7 days continuously then to bury the bottle. I'd follow the directions and have faith that your magic will work.

4) Disposal: It is easy for me to access a graveyard (death of relationship) or the ocean (let the relationship wash away). Is one stronger than the other?

I wouldn't put it in the ocean: the ocean is tidal, so the waves may bring the bottle back to you, which is not what you want. Bury it in a grave yard or, if you really want to use water, throw it in a river that flows out of town.

5) Dressing/anointing the candle: Is this done only at the start of the spell, or do you dress it on each of the 7 days you burn the candle?
Once at the beginning of the spell.
6) Signs, movement, completion: 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months. Does the rule imply that you should see signs 3 days after you start the spell, end the spell, or bury the spell?
It depends on many different factors, but people can see movement during the working of the spell, three days into it, three days after you're done, three weeks, three months later, etc. Just watch for signs.

Good luck to you,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

UnderVenus

Unread post by UnderVenus » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:13 pm

Would it be appropriate to use a bride and groom candle if you're trying to break up a friendship rather than a romantic relationship?

ilovemerlot
Newly Registered

Unread post by ilovemerlot » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:44 am

Thank you, Mary Bee, for your help!! On day 5 of the spell, I got word that the couple had just called it quits!! :). Much sooner than I expected. The spell went really well (obviously) and almost completely burned out in those 5 days. I didn't complete the last two days of candle burning because there literally is no candle left. I still shake he bottle to be sure and will bury it this week. Fast burning candle, strong flames, and I noticed on the last day that her flame was moving completely away from his. Coincidentally, she was the one that broke it off! Thank you LM for providing such great quality products and making it easy enough for a newbie like me to follow! I also worked with an AIRR root worker who knew that they would breakup-just didn't think it would be so quickly!

Cjoy

Unread post by Cjoy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:00 am

I have been reading through the testimonials to see actual success stories. I want to try my first break up kit but would like to know what experiences people have had with the kit. Success or failures and anything they may have learned from doing it.

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Excuse me if these questions have already been asked; I've read this thread inside out but I could just be blind :oops:

1. The Spell Kit (not bottle kit) instructions says to add all the stuff in a bottle; however it doesn't mention vinegar. For some reason I feel like a liquid needs to be added? For the Spell Kit, is it appropriate to add extra things to the bottle besides those included in the kit? I was thinking of adding vinegar to sour relationship, my urine for control, and some sort of hot pepper to speed things up a bit. Or would it be a bad idea to veer from the instructions?

2. I want to lay some tricks with my leftover powders, and the only place I'll be able to do this is at their work places. The powders seem to leave a residue and it would be very alarming if someone at the business noticed me doing this! I was considering mixing the powders in a small spray bottle with some water and discreetly spraying them in the paths of my targets (at the door, on the mat, on their vehicles). Good idea or no?

Thank you

Heliotrope
Newly Registered

Unread post by Heliotrope » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Hello,
I just started working the break up spell am have one question. It is a seven day spell. I will not be near the graveyard until the 8th day. Is it better to keep working the jar for an extra day or should I dispose of it in a crossroads on the 7th day? Thank you for your help.

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:18 pm

Earlier in this thread Miss Cat advised another person that they could, in fact, bury the bottle on the 8th day after the spell has been completed.

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Hello everyone, more questions, still waiting to hear back about getting a reading, but in the meantime please chime in if you have any input!

1. I'm burning the black couple candle, and his side is going down WAY fast! Like super fast. So fast that I'm sure it's going to go before hers. Should I continue to burn both until his is out then just continue burning hers for the rest of the 7 days? Or should I just light hers a few times until she "catches up" and then burn them both together again?

2. Like I said his burnt down extremely quick, but a big chunk on the side of his (opposite from hers) and is in the shape of a penis... hm? His flame is fat and bright while hers is tall and slender. As hers burnt the first day her wax fell to the back and his to the front, except tonight where his dripped to the back than all ran out towards the front (away from her). Anyone have experiences like this they can share? I read the articles about candle signs and from my understanding this all sounds good. The penis shape he's leaving is still confusing me a bit though...

Thanks!

Cjoy

Unread post by Cjoy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:13 am

Hello all. I ordered a break up spell kit and should be getting it in a few days. My question is does it matter that the figurine is that of a man and woman if I am trying to break up two women?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:04 am

Yes it does. I would call the shop: 707- 887- 1521.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Cjoy

Unread post by Cjoy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:18 am

Miss Tammie Lee wrote:Yes it does. I would call the shop: 707- 887- 1521.

Thank you miss Tammie. I called the shop and they suggested buying 2 Eve figural candles to use instead of what comes in the kit. Now my question is how does this affect the kit? Can I still use the kit as intended or are there adjustments that I have to make? Does it matter that the 2 figural candles are not formed together like the candles in the kit? Thank you for all the help.

mercy23

Unread post by mercy23 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:43 am

Hi everyone,

thanks so much for all of the help, I just got my break up kit today and I plan on starting my spell either this saturday or on tuesday. I have a few questions and was wondering if anyone on here could help :)

1. Im going to wash my floor and wipe down furniture in my room with chinese wash prior to doing spell but I also wanted to burn sage.. I ordered some from lucky mojo, but am not sure how to properly burn it... so how do I burn the sage leafs? should I just put some in a fire safe dish and light? ALSO... once the spell is complete, I was planning on cleaning again and burning sage again... is this okay or will it affect/reverse the spell?

2. There is no mention of a name paper to be done with command (to be put under the candle), I was thinking of making one, do you think this will be helpful and if so what is the proper way of making a name/command paper to be put under the candle?

3. Instructions say to wrap up remains in black cloth and tie with black thread... is it okay to wrap it up in cloth cut from an old shirt and tie it with some black cloth?

4. Is there any way to use the Hot Foot powder in a way that will only affect the person I want away, and not my ex? I thought I read that you can make individual baggies for each person to put inside bottle; therefore putting her personal item in a baggie with hot foot powder... is that effective? or is it necessary that all ingredients... (her personal item, and his, and powders) be mixed together in bottle?

5. For those of you who have done this spell, is the smell of the incense really strong? does it linger?

Thanks so much, and sorry for all of the detailed questions.. wish you all the best of luck with this, and really appreciate any feedback

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:28 pm

Cjoy --

I would NOT recommend two Eve candles. They are not linked. I would recommend the Bride-Bride couple candle. It costs a little more than the black Bride-Groom couple because it is painted, but all you would have to do is pay the extra few bucks and it could be substituted. We also have a Groom-Groom couple.

I will call the shop and tell everyone that they did not give you the best advice. Sorry for any confusion that an inexperienced emplyee caused!

CAN-FIG-BGBK
Bride and Groom Candle, Black
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

The bride and bride candles are assorted colours in various "easter egg" tones -- pink, yellow, sky blue -- with varied hair colours.

CAN-FIG-BRBR
Bride and Bride Candle, Painted
$10.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

The groom and groom candles are in assorted grey, black, white, cream-yellow, and dark blue suits, with varied hair colours.

CAN-FIG-GRGR
Groom and Groom Candle, Painted
$10.00

The painted bride and groom are in black suit and white gown:

CAN-FIG-BRGR
Bride and Groom Candle, Painted
$10.00

catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:41 pm

mercy23 --

1. It is customary with a Sage bundle to light the tip and let it smoulder, holding it by the stem-ends. You can gently crush it out and reuse it many times. I have no idea why you would imagine that cleaning your room with Chinese Wash and/or smudging it with Sage would "reverse the spell." What gave you that idea? Spells just don't accidentally "get reversed" or something.There are spells called "Reversing" spells -- but you have to actually DO them.

WAT-CHI-GL04
Chinese Wash, 4 oz.
$5.25

ISS-SPE-WHIT
White Sage Smudge Bundle
$4.00

2. Sure, you could put a name paper under the candle, but in this spell i prefer to inscribe the names on the backs of the candle with a needle, and eventually whack the candle apart with a butcher cleaver.

3. Sure.

4. Hot Foot Powder is always used with names. That is how you direct its effect. There is nothing in the spell about "individual baggies for each person to put inside bottle." I have no idea where you got that idea. By isolating each individual in a baggie, you would be making up a different spell. I recommend that you try the spell in the old-fashioned, long-used, traditional way, namely, mixing the items in the bottle and shaking it. You want them to get angry and fight and break up -- get them all in there with the pins and needles and Hot Foot Powder and call out what you want.

5. The incense is not all that strong -- it smells a bit dark and smoky. Try a bit outdoors if you need to test it.
catherine yronwode

mercy23

Unread post by mercy23 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Thank you Cat :D happy I got a reply from you...

Cjoy

Unread post by Cjoy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:05 am

Thank you so much! I placed my order this morning for 2 bride-bride candles.

I would NOT recommend two Eve candles. They are not linked. I would recommend the Bride-Bride couple candle. It costs a little more than the black Bride-Groom couple because it is painted, but all you would have to do is pay the extra few bucks and it could be substituted. We also have a Groom-Groom couple.

I will call the shop and tell everyone that they did not give you the best advice. Sorry for any confusion that an inexperienced emplyee caused!

mercy23

Unread post by mercy23 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Hey everyone..

Just wanted to also ask, why is it so important to cleanse after a spell like this? What can happen to you if you don't?

mysterious1
Newly Registered

Unread post by mysterious1 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 am

..Found my answers!..

genad

Unread post by genad » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Well i need a breakup spell are you willing to do it for me.

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:56 pm

About two months ago I did a break up spell kit. I only had a picture, name paper, and birthday of one of the targets (the one I want to go away) and saliva, name paper,picture, and signature of the man.... the one I want to stay (with me). I buried the bottle in a graveyard as I didn't have access to their house. I will soon begin having access tho their house which offers the possibility of getting a more intimate personal concerns for her. (I'm planning to check the shower drain if I can't find a hair brush). It also offers the chance to deploy a new break up bottle where they will walk over it. My question is; Is there any reason I should not do a second break up spell considering a few key things have become available for my use?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:36 pm

genad,

This is the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. forum. It is for customers of our shop who are rootwork practitioners and perform their own hoodoo spell-casting.

If you wish to hire a rootworker, please go to the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers web site. Read about the times of work offer and click through the lsit of people there, and select one who advertises that he or she does the type of work you want. Any given worker is not guaranteed to take your case, but they all take cases and perform spells for people.
catherine yronwode

Msmoe247
Newly Registered

Unread post by Msmoe247 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:55 am

I want to know before I purchase a spell-kit, can I do a break up spell if the couple reside in another state and Im not sure of the city and can I do a break up spell if I only know his name and not hers? If not what do you suggest because I want them to break up and I want reconcile with him.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:52 am

Msmoe247: You can use the spellkit for this, even with the added distance, though some will tell you it gets a bit harder to work successfully due to spacial, or time past, distances. You can work the spell with his name and instead of her name write simply, "(name)'s wife/girlfriend/whatever." This will be a heavy undertaking for you, especially if you do not have proper personal concerns on top of the distance and unknowns. Would you be open to the suggestion of finding a worker to do this work on your behalf? If so there are many qualified rootworkers to be contacted over at AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Msmoe247
Newly Registered

Unread post by Msmoe247 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:31 am

Thank you for your response...I have some of his articles of clothing. Yes, I would love the help of someone more skilled in this. Do you have any suggestions? Im looking to do a break up spell, a honey jar, and a reconciliation spell.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Here are the A.I.R.R. pages for each work you have mentioned:
Each page has a list of A.I.R.R. members who do these types of work, and you cannot go wrong with anyone one of them. Each member is very skilled at what they do. The best way is to see who you connect with by reading that member's profile page.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Is it ever considered customary or viewed as a helpful idea to do road opening work before a break up spell? In this case, I'm referring to the specific LM Break up Kit. I often see things about doing RO work ahead of other kinds of work for money, love, abilities, etc. I'm just wondering if this is also appropriate with enemy tricks, as well?

spiritofjosh

Unread post by spiritofjosh » Tue May 21, 2013 9:52 pm

I just ordered the spell kit because I wish to break up my current ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend. I personally abide by the theory of the three fold law and that is fine with me. I 100% believe she is dating this new person as not only a rebound from being hurt by me (I was neglective in our relationship, ultimately leading her to leave me, then dating him 3 months later) but because he's "new, intriguing" yet he's a well known horrible person. She's only known him a couple months but people, including me, who've known him for years know he's a liar, womanizer, on and off again drug addict, doesn't drive or have a license, and works part time at a liquor store.

Regardless, my question is concerning the 3 included powders. Whether she comes running back to me if they break up isn't my main concern, but I do invite this to happen. So which combination would be best with the powders? I want this spell to be as strong and potent as possible. Without sounding harsh, I want her to realize the hard way that he is a terrible person and she should have listened to the warning she's received about him prior to them dating. However, reading about the "hot foot powder" suggests possibly having them both leave...but as mentioned I'd invite her to come back to me even as a friendship for now. Should I leave the hot foot powder out, mix in a little or..?

Also, I have nothing of her boyfriends although I can include a picture of him in the jar from his facebook, will this work? And as my ex goes, I only have things she's given as gifts to me, but I do have her old pillow case she had left here, will that or maybe a part of that work as something personal as hers, as well as a picture of her? Thank you in advance, I just want this to be as powerful as I can get it with what I have.

Leah Rivera
Site Admin

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Tue May 21, 2013 10:30 pm

spiritofjosh wrote:I just ordered the spell kit because I wish to break up my current ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend. I understand the theory of the three fold law and that is fine with me. I 100% believe she is dating this new person as not only a rebound from being hurt by me (I was neglective in our relationship, ultimately leading her to leave me, then dating him 3 months later) but because he's "new, intriguing" yet he's a well known horrible person. She's only known him a couple months but people, including me, who've known him for years know he's a liar, womanizer, on and off again drug addict, doesn't drive or have a license, and works part time at a liquor store.

Regardless, my question is concerning the 3 included powders. Whether she comes running back to me if they break up isn't my main concern, but I do invite this to happen. So which combination would be best with the powders? I want this spell to be as strong and potent as possible. Without sounding harsh, I want her to realize the hard way that he is a terrible person and she should have listened to the warning she's received about him prior to them dating. However, reading about the "hot foot powder" suggests possibly having them both leave...but as mentioned I'd invite her to come back to me even as a friendship for now. Should I leave the hot foot powder out, mix in a little or..?

Also, I have nothing of her boyfriends although I can include a picture of him in the jar from his facebook, will this work? And as my ex goes, I only have things she's given as gifts to me, but I do have her old pillow case she had left here, will that or maybe a part of that work as something personal as hers, as well as a picture of her? Thank you in advance, I just want this to be as powerful as I can get it with what I have.

From the website:
This spell is presented in several degrees of severity, allowing you to choose just how much trouble you want to make.....You have 3 types of powders. Each is alleged to produce a certain result. The more you use, the more mischief is believed to result. Break Up powder is to cause the couple to fight. Hotfoot powder is to drive one or both parties away. Goofer Dust is to mess people up seriously, even unto death. Choose 1, 2, or all 3 powders; blend them together if you want.
The break up spell does not return anyone. It is primarily used to just break up a couple. You should follow the break up spell with a Return to Me Spell.

The picture from his face book will work. Writing his name on a petition (as the spell instructs) will strength that. Because the candle is a figural, you can also baptise the male half in his name. For her, I would cut a cloth square of that pillow case, and write her name three times on that square and add it to her picture.

Please do NOT skip the cleansing step of the spell! If you need more help being walked thru this spell, any of the AIRR or Hoodoo Psychic professionals (including myself) are likely willing to help you thru the steps (for a fee).

I wish you the best of luck, and hope my answer, and the body of prior answers resolves your questions.

Peace upon you
Leah
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

spiritofjosh

Unread post by spiritofjosh » Tue May 21, 2013 11:37 pm

I know it won't return her, that is a whole other matter that I'll work out when the time comes. what I'm confused of is the hot foot powder, how it states it makes one OR both parties "go away." the way I see it is since we had problems prior and I made them worse, I feel like she went to him for a "quick fix" and if they broke up she'd form some kind of communication with me again. but if the hot foot powder will keep her from ever contacting me than I'd like to avoid using it, but if it will no effect on her view/actions towards me than I will. that's where I'm confused the most.

and since burying the bottle at his door step would be impossible what if adding the hot foot powder to the bottle will go against me, but I sprinkle that on his door step instead of using it in the bottle? basically I don't want my ex to be steered clear from me during this as well. thanks again

Leah Rivera
Site Admin

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Thu May 23, 2013 9:27 am

candiijojo wrote:Is it ever considered customary or viewed as a helpful idea to do road opening work before a break up spell? In this case, I'm referring to the specific LM Break up Kit. I often see things about doing RO work ahead of other kinds of work for money, love, abilities, etc. I'm just wondering if this is also appropriate with enemy tricks, as well?

Hi Candiijojo,

I see your question didn't get answered. I wouldn't call it customary, but I would definately view it as helpful. I am a huge fan of road opener work, and it is often the first work I perform for a new client (that and bathing, I like bathing *smiles*). But you don't need to do anything sophisticated, a vigil candle should be good. However, don't confused road opener with protection from doing the Break Up spell work.
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

robadob143
Newly Registered

Unread post by robadob143 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:26 am

Hello, I ordered my first spell as a kit from you guys, and followed the directions in the kit. However after reading the forums, I feel I did the spell wrong, cause the instructions I felt were unclear as to order of operations, and details. I had everything I needed, placed in the bottle and threw it in a spring praying for them to flow away from each other, then I lit the candle and incense daily, praying and cursing him. Since I did this incorrectly, I'm assuming it will prevent the spell from being effective? Does his count as my one use, or can do it again correctly? I'm assuming I cannot have the kit replace, even though rereading the directions, they are very unclear, and I do not feel it was my mistake? Thankyou.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi, Robadob 143,
I am confused about what you felt did incorrectly?
Could you please be more specific and tell me what you did?
Also, remember not to be upset when reading other people's posts. Many practice magic a little differently. Many use the products just a little differently. It's all about what works best for them.
The instructions are just guidelines. It is your INTENT that makes the magic effective.
I, personally, have used Lucky Mojo's spell kits in the past. They are TERRIFIC! I insure that everything is in the kit and then I read the instructions just as a guideline. I know what the purposes are in the instructions. Then, I say to myself: "Hmmm. This is good BUT if I do _______ instead or ________ in addition to it, there's more of MY INTENT in this work".
Anyway, let me know what you think
HRCC Graduate #1631

robadob143
Newly Registered

Unread post by robadob143 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Well after reading multiple posts, they all say you are supposed to curse them and shake the bottle during the duration of the spell, being seven days. I on the other hand, followed the instruction to the letter as I am unfortunately new to root work, and made the bottle, cursing him and praying for them to split then I tossed it in a river praying for them to flow apart. I then lit the candle and incense, praying each day in the evening. I feel like I did it wrong lol. It felt ok, but as I am unsure of myself in the field of footwork, I just don't know... I would do anything to get him out, as he is affecting my children's lives as well. Any help would be very very appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:33 am

Hi Robadob143,
I truly don't think you did anything wrong by throwing that in the river right that day.
The intent is to have the river take away. You did that. And I've done work, many many MANY times where I've just said a few nasty things and thrown them in the river the same day. In magic, you will find different means to the same end.
However, I am very concerned about how you're doubting yourself and the work. That indeed makes work ineffective. Personally, in the past, as soon as I've had a doubt and second guessed myself, I blew it (but that's just me).
Continue your work, take whatever is left of the work and dispose of it the way the instructions say. Turn around, don't look back. My interpretation of: "Don't Look Back" is two-folded: Literally don't turn around. And FORGET about it. Pretend it never happened.
Robadod143, CONFIDENCE is a very necessary (if not THE most important) ingredient in doing any type of magic.
If you've already completed the spell and have these feelings of doubt, you might have to do it again. I would suggest that you read any posts FIRST, take notes of what you really like and would work well for you, and then write yourself out a game plan of what you are going to do EXACTLY. Follow the instructions (including your own) with confidence, and then DON'T LOOK BACK.
I wish you and your blessed children health, wealth, and happiness
HRCC Graduate #1631

calimania

Unread post by calimania » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:44 am

I have read the forums and do not find my answer, so I am posting.

I received the Break Up spell kit in the mail and I just read the instructions and I am confused. There is a section on how to dress and burn the candle for seven days and then there is a section on how to prepare the bottle with nails, herbs, personal concerns, cat & dog hair; and then burying under their door step. But it is not clear when this takes place. When do you prepare the bottle with all of these ingredients? Before you do the candle spell? During the first day when you start the candle spell? After the seventh day and the candle spell is complete? Same questions for when you bury it?

I have read it over and over and there just seems to be a gap in the instructions on the timing and flow between the candle portion and the bottle portion.

Thanks

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:23 am

I fix the bottle first on the first day, when everything's set up, and before I light the candle and the incense. I light the candle I pray, focus on it for a while, then shake the bottle and curse like mad, when the incense is still burning. I dispose the bottle on the last day when the spell is complete.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”