Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Chagrinedgirl
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:04 pm

The Intranquil spirit has its own candle

CAN-GLS-INTR Candle Glass Vigil, Fixed Intranquil Spirit (Espiritu Intranquilo)
Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed $8.50

or you can use a pink candle and dress it with the Intranquility oil

OIL-HOO-INTR Oil Hoodoo Intranquility Oil $6.00

Miss Cat has a great page on the Intranquil Spirit here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:08 pm

eery things like what? ^^^

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:30 am

I am curious to what eerie things you have heard about the intranquil spirit. The only eerie things is that you feel restless sometimes as it is affecting the target. For that I recommend that the petitioner, do some sort of protection work so that the spirit does not effect you. Perhaps you have heard eerie things baout Santa Muerte, or the Anima Sola. Now those entities I would not recommend a beginner to use.

As long as you are educated in what you are doing, or know someone who is, then you should be fine. I do not think its fair to state something is eerie without saying why, and unless you have educated yourself about what spirit you are working with.

Spellyshelly---I think that you should read the spell, and understand what the spirit does to a target. You should have firm grasp on what the entity entails before you work with them. Some spirits can be more demanding than others.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:06 am

ok thanks I will do that

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:25 am

The page on LM about the intranquil spirit states that, once you do the spell you will not have the same happy, loving relationship that you first had. Could this be overcome by some sort of hoodoo love work?

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:03 am

a honey jar to sweeten them up to you

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:07 am

would it be acceptable to perform the honey jar before the intranquil spirit spell?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:12 am

Also when cleansing after, using the 51st psalm, instead of using hyssop herb I will use dead sea salts, so where it says hyssop in the 51st psalm, do I change this to dead sea salts? or shall I use another psalm?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:28 am

spellyshelly wrote:Also when cleansing after, using the 51st psalm, instead of using hyssop herb I will use dead sea salts, so where it says hyssop in the 51st psalm, do I change this to dead sea salts? or shall I use another psalm?
The 51 psalm is for cleansing with hyssop, you can't go changing things like that just because you don't have the right supply's on hand and didn't order them.
HRCC Student #1559

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:15 am

spellyshelly wrote:would it be acceptable to perform the honey jar before the intranquil spirit spell?
once the target comes back, then you start the honey jar

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:24 am

thanks msg33

Can anyone else recommend a psalm or a link to perform a cleansing ritual using dead sea salts?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:01 am

In reply to why the relationship will not be the same...well you do not want it to be the same really, otherwise whats the point in being together if somethings are not going to change. As to why it wont be as loving well read the prayer...you are taunting and tormenting this person to come back to you. The prayer has nothing to do with love really its just a coercive way to get a person to come back to you. Really, if you have to do this to someone you and that person shouldn't be together in the first place.

Also, spellyshelly I would really consider working solely on breaking the person up from his girlfriend because with you doing all this love work,and if it works first. He will probably be with you and the other person at the same time. And I do not think you want that.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:07 am

thanks starsinthesky7!

I did want to do the intranquil spirit to get my revenge but I will concentrate on the break up first and give it a chance to work.

mdurham16

Unread post by mdurham16 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:56 am

Hi Starsinthesky
In your reply about the intranquility spell, I recently did the spell and I don't know if the results that I have gotten has anything to do with the spell or not, but when I did this at night when I was trying to sleep I could I toss and turned all night so maybe I need to do a protection spell on myself.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:49 pm

mdurham16,
You should definitely do some protection work on yourself after you do this spell. Everyone is different, but I have found that I feel a bit restless myself after doing it.

As for results, again, it depends on the person. Some people won't really like thinking about their ex constantly, especially depending on what lead to the break up. The target will come back, but since they are basically being forced to they might not have the greatest disposition. That's when you start with your honey jar and non-coercive reconciliation work. If the reconciliation work doesn't change things after that, it's time to do a cut and clear and move on. I know that's not what anyone wants to hear when they want someone back, but believe me, if you're back with someone who is has a bad 'tude, you'll gladly do the cut and clear and move on.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:58 am

Um...Why are you doing this spell for revenge? This is not that kind of spell really it is not. If you are just doing all this stuff for revenge, then do a crossing, and jinxing spell. That is straight to the point, and straight to the goal you want. To me, that is apart of practicing hoodoo, and really be honest with yourself. If you really do not want the person back, why waste your money, time and energy? Curse the hell out of the person and get it over with otherwise, you will find yourself in a situation where you use a spell such as this one, and the person will be stalking you and doing other ridiculous things. So if I were you, I would really THINK about what you are trying to accomplish. I understand this person just broke up with you, and the other girl seems to be taunting you if I am correct. If thats the case curse the both, make them have a miserable life, and move on and find you a better man. I am saying this out of experience because I realize I didnt want my ex back especially when he left me for someone else that kept him away from all this friends and allowed her to call me racial slurs. Lets say I curse the hell out of them: he got a dui, lost his job, all the while why I got him to break up with her, and all that good stuff. Nothing like revenge right? To her I put a curse on her, and watched her be heart broken as he left her for someone else. And this was all orchestrated by who? ME. They deserved it! But let me tell you the funny thing is...I got to watch as the whole thing fell apart. So really why do you want someone back that left you for someone else? Yes there are different circumstances...trust me I know but really...I wouldnt even waste my time doing the intranquil spirit for revenge. I do not need the intranquil spirit to help me do that.

spellyshelly wrote:thanks starsinthesky7!

I did want to do the intranquil spirit to get my revenge but I will concentrate on the break up first and give it a chance to work.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:20 am

Hi Starsinthesky7

I understand your point, I do want him back but I also want him to pay for what he did first and tormenting him is an ideal way in my eyes. We broke up and this beast of a girl (his ex) took advantage of his emotional vulnerability however he has his own mind and had a choice. I am planning on doing a breakup with a vinegar jar. I bet your ex knows not to mess with you again lol they both deserved it there is no excuse for racism!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:23 am

There's quite a strong interest in the Intranquil spirit here. Quite a few posters say they're considering using the spell. Revenge can mean having that person back and dumping him, to give him a taste of his own poison--the second best thing to do, one doesn't want to ruin the target's life. Or even just to have the target come crawling back, so you could turn him down and feel you've 'won'.

There other coercive love spell on the LM archive, the 'Love Me or Die' jack ball would be good for spellyshelly, if she wants to make him suffer. Or, if spellyshelly does want the guy back, and isn't afraid, try the graveyard dirt + vandal root and green paper spell. It worked for me once, and nothing scary happened.

But like starinthesky said, if you just want revenge, why not do something straight to the point? Like tying his manhood, if you have his semen. I'd stay away from Crossing unless the guy's done something truly bad to me and the work would be justified.
HRCC Graduate #1610

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:26 am

Thanks Cabriellenil you have a good understanding of what I want to happen lol thats scary! =)

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:43 am

cabriellenil wrote: Or, if spellyshelly does want the guy back, and isn't afraid, try the graveyard dirt + vandal root and green paper spell. It worked for me once, and nothing scary happened.
this is the spell where you take dirt of a loved one, correct? how long did it take you to see results?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:07 am

It's been discussed in another thread on this forum. You should do a search on graveyard dirt spell.

I didn't have any deceased loved one at that point. I got the dirt from the local cemetery. Those were expatriates - soldiers, missionaries, diplomats, etc.- who died in WWI in my town and never went home. I think the one I got was from a young solider with a very small tombstone, and probably few visitors since he's buried.

Two days after the spell I saw a clear sign. A well-known singer shares my ex's name and someone showed me the singer's My-Space Page. The heading was, "XXX, always coming back'. My ex. and I had already planned to have dinner (was supposed to be casual) the next week. And that's that.
HRCC Graduate #1610

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:13 am

Wow thats such good news cabriellenil! And this was the result of working with the intranquil spirit?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:16 am

No, that was the graveyard dirt love spell, listed on LM spell archive. It's also discussed in this forum.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:30 am

just out of curiousity, but has anyone else seen results, experienced things, etc.. from doing the intranquility spell? ( I know there was already one member that has told me in another thread I made about the spell)

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:37 am

What thread was that? can you send the link please

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:36 am

I think it's this one

graveyard-dirt-in-a-love-spell-t1181.html#p8156

But let me say...the times when I've done reconciliation work, the target still had feelings for me or our love wasn't totally dead. It's hard to say about other cases.
HRCC Graduate #1610

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:07 pm

Sorry I wasnt trying to come off rude in the previous post so I hope you didnt take it that way. I just really UNDERSTAND where you are coming from. So i hope you didnt take it harshly. But the funny thing is...is that me and my ex started talking again just ass everything fell apart for him. We are literally best friends now. But I guess the revenge was a healing process for me. I got my apology, and he got what he deserved. I never want him back...ever. As for his ex gf, she is still feeling my wrath. I just think that you should just break them up, and put them through utter hell apart. You do not want someone who is "vulnerable" It will just be the same crap but with another girl. And you will end up getting more heartbroken. So just curse the crap out of him. Clear and cut and move on. You deserve to find someone that loves you ;)

spellyshelly wrote:Hi Starsinthesky7

I understand your point, I do want him back but I also want him to pay for what he did first and tormenting him is an ideal way in my eyes. We broke up and this beast of a girl (his ex) took advantage of his emotional vulnerability however he has his own mind and had a choice. I am planning on doing a breakup with a vinegar jar. I bet your ex knows not to mess with you again lol they both deserved it there is no excuse for racism!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:13 pm

In regards to getting him back and then dumping him for his own "medicine," well what if he never comes back? If anything I would make his current girlfriend leave him for someone else. That would be giving him his own medicine too. Also, you could set her up with someone so crappy. That would be the double whammy for both of them. I just don't think using the intranquil spirit to get someone back for their own medicine isnt the best way if you just want revenge in the first place or if you "want" them back because they might not ever come back to you per se. And that way you man never get your revenge. As for the love me or die jack ball, I just think thats not making the person suffer, that is literally going to kill them if they do not come back and love you. The more resistant they are...the more sick and eventually they die is what will happen. Thats a little extreme to me, but to each their own. I like to see people suffer, and make sure they are suffering. Death is a whole other ball game.

cabriellenil wrote:There's quite a strong interest in the Intranquil spirit here. Quite a few posters say they're considering using the spell. Revenge can mean having that person back and dumping him, to give him a taste of his own poison--the second best thing to do, one doesn't want to ruin the target's life. Or even just to have the target come crawling back, so you could turn him down and feel you've 'won'.

There other coercive love spell on the LM archive, the 'Love Me or Die' jack ball would be good for spellyshelly, if she wants to make him suffer. Or, if spellyshelly does want the guy back, and isn't afraid, try the graveyard dirt + vandal root and green paper spell. It worked for me once, and nothing scary happened.

But like starinthesky said, if you just want revenge, why not do something straight to the point? Like tying his manhood, if you have his semen. I'd stay away from Crossing unless the guy's done something truly bad to me and the work would be justified.

elbee

Unread post by elbee » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Just curious - I understand how you could make a person leave someone for somebody else, but how do you assure that it is someone crappy?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:46 pm

I would write down the qualities I would like the person to have. I wouldn't write down "crappy" person, but I would describe them someone who is self-centered, uncaring, angry issues. Most likely I would write down the opposite of the person they are with now, but keep some qualities that will attract them.

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:10 pm

I don't mean to do another intranquil post but here it goes:

ok, reading from this link, I noticed two things about the intranquility candle that I just finished.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsC1

1. I noticed that a little bit of wax remained on the bottom of the glass.
2. The top is dark greyish, then goes to light greyish, then it is completely clear at the bottom of the glass.

Now my question is this: For those that did see actual results from doing the spell, did you see any of this on your candle? or was it any different? The reason why I ask is because I want to see if anyone has had any similarities to what I have seen.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:07 pm

I've done it and the candle burned clear, what you have are signs that arn't very good, do some divination and think about redoing the spell.
HRCC Student #1559

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:13 pm

According to that article and the results you're reporting, it seems like it might be helpful to do the spell again. I can't say that I've had the same results because I never used a vigil candle for the spell. I find that a dressed, free standing candle worked better for me and I've always used that.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Hi msg33,
my question to you, since only you can see the bottom of your jar is: Keeping in mind that the bottom of the candle jar is slightly convex, is the wax left all around the bottom or just at the edges? (I personally don't worry about a smidge of wax left just at the edges, since that's a manufacturing thing imo) Also, are you looking at wax and herbs, or just herbs? The smoke seems to me to indicate that the road will be harder at the beginning and get better, but I'd agree with HD that having a look at it and redoing the spell would probably be a good idea :-) Good luck.
Best!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:18 pm

thelightfantastic wrote:According to that article and the results you're reporting, it seems like it might be helpful to do the spell again. I can't say that I've had the same results because I never used a vigil candle for the spell. I find that a dressed, free standing candle worked better for me and I've always used that.
I have to agree with you here in general I only like vigils for there set it and forget it quality's lol. But its rather traditional in the case of petitioning the intranquil spirit to use a vigil made and dressed for her.
HRCC Student #1559

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:24 am

Thelightfantastic, check your PM, thanks 8-)

keeperoftherubyshoes wrote:Hi msg33,
my question to you, since only you can see the bottom of your jar is: Keeping in mind that the bottom of the candle jar is slightly convex, is the wax left all around the bottom or just at the edges? (I personally don't worry about a smidge of wax left just at the edges, since that's a manufacturing thing imo) Also, are you looking at wax and herbs, or just herbs? The smoke seems to me to indicate that the road will be harder at the beginning and get better, but I'd agree with HD that having a look at it and redoing the spell would probably be a good idea :-) Good luck.
Best!
1. all around the bottom
2. wax & herbs

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:42 am

ok, then I would have someone not emotionally invested in the outcome do a divination on it, regroup and do it again.
Best!

loveliesbleeding

Unread post by loveliesbleeding » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:42 pm

Hi all,

There are a few instructions in the intranquility spell kit I am not sure of. I hope someone can help me to get it right.

1. You make a cross on the altar with the commanding sachet. Is this a cross with equal arms (like a plus sign or mini crossroads) or more like a crucifix?

2. Does the candle go in the center of the cross of commanding sachet or in any particular section of the cross (no mention of this in instructions)?

3. There is no mention of making a name or petition paper to place under the light. Just carve the intent on top part of wax in candle. This part got me a little confused... Most times when I read of setting lights it calls for a name paper with some personal concerns to be set under the light. Would it make it more powerful if i did this or should I just stick with carving the name on the wax of the candle?

4. What to do with or where to place cross of Caravaca after the invocation? Should it be at any particular place on the altar or just put away?

Thanks for your help. With these questions answered I hope i can get it right and do a successful working. :)

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:47 am

[quote="starsinthesky7"]Sorry I wasnt trying to come off rude in the previous post so I hope you didnt take it that way. I just really UNDERSTAND where you are coming from. So i hope you didnt take it harshly. But the funny thing is...is that me and my ex started talking again just ass everything fell apart for him. We are literally best friends now. But I guess the revenge was a healing process for me. I got my apology, and he got what he deserved. I never want him back...ever. As for his ex gf, she is still feeling my wrath. I just think that you should just break them up, and put them through utter hell apart. You do not want someone who is "vulnerable" It will just be the same crap but with another girl. And you will end up getting more heartbroken. So just curse the crap out of him. Clear and cut and move on. You deserve to find someone that loves you ;)

You are right starsinthesky7, I am considering all of the options out there, I think we are all vulnerable at time especially when we are at low points in our lives. The strange thing is that when we were together we were so happy, it was just other pressures that we both had in our lives that broke us apart. Nothing to do with our relationship, I do believe that we can make things work once he has enough determination to change a few things in his life. If things dont work out I won't be disappointed as I am a great believer in destiny and if this does not work I shall come to the conclusion that it just was not meant to be. However I will always have piece of mind knowing that he is not with this girl as she made a mistake by taunting me at my lowest point. The time that she chose to do this could have potentially ruined a lot of good things in my life so I will enjoy whatever she has coming to her. By the way once you did your spells did you find out they were working by still being in contact with your ex? Or do signs come to you by other means? Im just asking because somebody once told me that you always see or hear about the effects of your spells once they start working. By the way no offense taken at all! :)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:30 pm

Well once a month I would get reading. Just to see what was going on between him and his now ex gf. But she is very vocal on her myspace status, so when they werent doing well in their relationship I knew it because she would put something random up there. Also, I was able to catch her while she was vulnerable too. For whatever reason, she fell for a fake myspace, and told me a lot of info about their relationship and how it was falling apart. So that helped me keep hitting them with the break up spell, and helped me do a few other steps. At one point, I actually took a break from hoodoo, and spells, because I just got tired, and my energy was low. I was throwing so many spells at them, and I was definitely overthinking. So I took a break. During this break, I just took time out for myself, and actually began having fun again. That really help all my spells manifest. Him and I had the same group of friends, but he became detached from them because of her. So i had did a spell to reunite him with one friend in particular because that one friend was the one who got us all together most of the time. Needless to say, my ex came out, and people forced us to shake hands it was rather odd. My psychic/reader kept telling me he was going to come back into my life. I couldnt see how or when, but I just didnt think about it. Then I began to have these dreams about him and I reuniting and having sex. I even had dream his girlfriend (whom we both hate each other) that she called me on the phone. All of this happened...my dreams were dead on.

After that him and I became friends, and it was then that I got to see his whole world fall apart, and the relationship fall apart. I truly believe by me letting go and just letting things happen, that my spells became that much more successful.

The funny thing about signs is that I do not go looking for them. I do not go looking for signs when my candles burn. I do not purposefully try to find something. Thats why I think looking for signs if you do not see one sets people up for failure where it gets them to thinking "oh my gosh what I did was wrong or it didn't work" that is not always the case. Let the signs find you. Also, sometimes you are not going to have any way of knowing if your spells are working unless you live with the person day to day. This is where divination once a month is vital. And I know some of you are thinking why not MORE divination. Well things take time to manifest, and if you are constantly checking up on a situation through divination that is just obsessing. But signs sometimes they will come to you, and you shouldn't have to go looking for them.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:46 pm

I agree looking for signs can make you think you are losing the plot, I have also had a dream with my ex in it after I did a honey jar for his family, which I regard as a positive because I stopped dreaming of him for a while. Also after the day after I did my ex's honey jar and his families honey jar, his cousin started being nice to my cousin which was strange as he had been cold to her since me and my ex broke up. I was happy about this as they were good friends before but again I take this as a positive. I will look into the divination, what is the significance of this ritual? Lol I love the fact that you caught the girlfriend at her vulnerable stage thats the perfect way to pay her back for all the pain she has caused you!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:31 pm

So spellyshelly, is it fair to say you haven't done much divination on your own?

Divination is not a 'ritual' - it's the necessary first step for doing any spellwork, and also along the way, so one can access the situation.

It's definitely something you can learn (and see if you have any gift, coz some people don't, like me). At this point, since the situation is kinda 'pressing', it might best to go to a good reader. There're good ones listed on LM's sister site here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
HRCC Graduate #1610

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:22 am

Personally, I would not do divination for a situation I am involved in. Sometimes you do not get clear readings because you are too emotionally invested in the situation. I agree though divination is necessary to assess the difficulty of the situation.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:17 pm

I have a question about having the church light an intranquil candle for some one. I have done the spell kit before at my home, but is it still affective if someone else does that sort of spell for you? Because I have added a few extra to the spell that comes with it.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:10 pm

You can make the cross like a plus sign and put the Cross of Caravaca on the left of it, and the candle on the right of it.

You do not need a petition paper, but I would make one anyway. I would put the target's personal concerns on the altar.

Mary

loveliesbleeding

Unread post by loveliesbleeding » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Once again... Thanks Mary!!! :)

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Hi Guys

Would anyone be able to tell me what day is the best day to perform an intranquil spirit spell? Also would you recommend using a pink tapered candle and the appropriate oils or a 7 day vigil candle?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:13 pm

I would recommend buying the spellkit. Since you want to ultimately torture this person into coming back to you you might do this on a Tuesday as this is a kind of war or a Saturday as this is dark work.
HRCC Student #1559

Msg33

Unread post by Msg33 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:44 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:I would recommend buying the spellkit. Since you want to ultimately torture this person into coming back to you you might do this on a Tuesday as this is a kind of war or a Saturday as this is dark work.
I seen/read that it is recommended to do it on a Friday since it is a coercive love spell............

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:45 pm

msg33 wrote: It is recommended to do it on a Friday............
Also good, Friday for drawing and love work. I guess I just see the spell in a different light. To me its both a war of wills and dark work as you do call on a spirit wandering hell to bedevil someone.
HRCC Student #1559

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:45 pm

The only day I wouldn't want to start an IS would be Monday. Any other day can have a good case made for it. Monday is controlled by the moon & is used for reconciliations, etc. I prefer the vigil candles for bigger works, but do it however it feels right to you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:25 pm

It can be used on monday because its a force reconcilation spell. That is if you want the person to come back to you, which is the point of the spell. You are torturing them until they come back to you.

Wow the IS has been discussed too much on this forum. lol

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:51 pm

That's true on both counts Stars- I'm just not a big fan of moon energy- it fluctuates too much for my taste, but that's me :-)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:14 pm

That true, but thats probably what will drive the person more crazy lol

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:57 pm

You're a genius!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:27 am

Thanks for your opinions guys, its always a great help!

:D

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:38 pm

O, I put the candle at the top of the cross and the Caravaca at the bottom. I read it some place on line from someone that had already did one.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:43 pm

Bri wrote: Tabbylove,
I am not sure what you are talking about. Are you talking about the Intranquility Vigil light? If so, those lights are filled with wax before they ever get to Lucky Mojo. The amount of air in the wax, the quality of paraffin that is available, and then all of the external conditions of where/how the light is set and burned are contributing factors to the length of time it burns for--in other words, there is no way for Lucky Mojo to make adjustments in this case.

take care,
Bri
Hey Bri,

Yeah the glass encased candles always burns out early. I had called the store and some one at LM said that it has been a problem for a while, but they instructed me on how to aid the wick when that happens. She said it was only the pink that seem to have that problem, but I was just wondering I thought that LM made the candles, so I decided to ask.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

loveliesbleeding

Unread post by loveliesbleeding » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:19 am

These candles are very nice.

actnow

Unread post by actnow » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:56 pm

When and what time i can cast the Intraquil? Can i do it tonight (friday)? How about the candle, what am i going to do with the candle light it up straight non stop without turning it off, or light up for 7 days while repeating the spell casting..? thank you

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”