Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

bedatcheeky80
Re: Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread post by bedatcheeky80 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:38 pm

I just realize that when facing East to dispose the bath water over my left shoulder I sm facing the direction of my house. Is that alright since the direction I read was to face East, dispose water, turn around and walk home. The bonus for me is I don't have to turn around to walk home-- so is that alright? :)

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Tue May 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Emory 1857 -
I am glad that your case is going well so far.

And Miss Cat's advice has answered your questions, but..

As the final part of the process unfolds, it would be good to make a Honey Jar for the President, if you haven't already.

emory1857
Newly Registered

Unread post by emory1857 » Wed May 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Thank you Miss Cat and KhonsuMes - this is my first time to employ the hoodoo tradition, so I am grateful for your encouragement. My field is the study of plants and I have been a student of ethnobotany for many years. In this time of turmoil, I felt drawn to spiritual work that used plants and natural objects of the earth and have been reading the Lucky Mojo website to learn what I can.

KhonsuMes - this morning I was feeling that something was "undone" for lack of a better word. I had been debating doing a vinegar jar to sour the relationship between the president and the chief administrative officer, but decided since I had had such success with the honey jars I should continue with what seems to have worked for me. I made a honey jar for the President, and right after lighting the candle on top and meditating on my request, I logged in and saw your post. I hope this is a good sign.

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Wed May 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Hi Emory1857:

Well, I think it is a good sign. Mostly because you are naturally covering all the angles. On your own.

By the way, your idea of souring the relationship of the President and and Chief Admin is sound too. Its up to you how you feel about the total approach - a pull (done already) or a push or both.

Good luck on your work!

bedatcheeky80

Unread post by bedatcheeky80 » Fri May 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Post subject: Re: Bathing and Water Disposal TimesPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:43 am

Forum Moderator

Hi Sharona,

There are various ways of disposing of ritual bath water.
See: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
for more information.

Typically, if I want to draw something towards me I will stand with my back facing the rising sun and throw the water over my right shoulder and say my prayer, and then walk away without looking back. If I want to get rid of something I will stand with my front facing the rising sun, my back to the west, and throw the water over my left shoulder, saying my prayer. That is ONE of many ways to dispose of ritual bath water.

take care,
Bri

All is good, I believe I found the answer from Miss Bri's answer. :D However, if anyone wants to add additional information to this please do so...it'll be a real help. :D

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Sat May 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been reading Hoodoo in Theory and Practice on the Lucky Mojo site. I came across Deployment or Disposal at Crossroads here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#crossroads.

My first question is how do you toss the bath water while in the center of a crossroads? I have a moderately active 4-way street that I consider a crossroads, and while standing in the center, I would be in oncoming traffic. Sometimes there is none, sometimes there is, there is no way of knowing or predicting this.

My second question is what is the best direction to toss bath water and does this depend on the purpose/intent of spell? I've been told to toss east through instructions in spell kits. But from reading this website, I gather that when you want to keep something or if something is of a positive intent, you toss your bath water east, toward the rising sun (like 7 herb bath water or crown of success bath water). However, for 13 herb bath and uncrossing baths, why would someone toss their bath water east? It seems counter productive to me. Shouldn't it be tossed west, since one is trying to uncross themselves and remove curses and bad luck?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 05, 2012 7:59 pm

1) You don't have to be in the center of the crossroads.

2) The whole "best" thing is a snare and a delusion. Some folks throw East for good things or in the morning, some West to remove things or at evening. But some throw East no matter what the work.

This is folk magic, not a role-playing game with a rule set.

What is the best way to make rice and beans?

The way your grandmother taught you.

But my grandmother never taught me!

Then buy a couple of recipe books and try a bunch of ways and choose what pleases you. Or go find an old lady who could have been your grandmoher and ask her.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

emdeluxe

Unread post by emdeluxe » Mon May 28, 2012 3:35 pm

I started a controlling jar spell that I no longer wish to work. What would be the best way to dispose of it?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon May 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Take the jar to a crossroads, open it and dispose of the contents there, telling Spirit that you are dispersing and ending the spell. You could also bury the contents at the crossroads too. Recycle the glass container.

Read more about disposing of tricks and spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 29, 2012 2:54 am

Do you want to end the work? Or are you just letting the work be like if it works then it works.

If you want to just stop and end the work, then you could burn the name paper and/or personal concerns. This will put a stop to the work and it will not manifest.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Tue May 29, 2012 11:29 am

Hello, can I dispose items for love,enamies,etc at the same graveyard,river,crossroad,etc? Thanks to whomever answers.

;)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue May 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi MsHooDooPrincess,

as a general rule, love and enemy work have different kinds of disposal associated with them. An enemy work would be disposed of in a graveyard or river whereas love work would be buried on your property. The only place which might serve both would be a cross-roads. Many works can be disposed of in the same place, so long as they are of a same nature. In the case of a cross-roads, you may want to have separate ones for love/blessing and enemy work, but that's personal.

Hope this can help.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

believingforthebest

Unread post by believingforthebest » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Hi everyone

I did an uncrossing bath and I did everything right but I have a question. After I throw it over my left shoulder I walke back to my car, I didn't turn to look back but I did look in my side view mirrior to make sure there were no cars coming before I took off. I thought about it after I did it.
Is that the same thing as looking back?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:12 am

You're overthinking things. Not looking back has to do with showing doubt in your work. If you went back to your car and checked traffic before driving away, that's a pretty fair indication that you had put the work behind you, and proceeded with your normal behavior. If you want to be more mindful in the future, park at a distance, or in such a way as to avoid this happening.
Two-Headed Doctor

Gigi2011

Unread post by Gigi2011 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:39 pm

Do I hold onto the bottle until the seventh day? Or prepare the bottle on the first day while anointing the candle and burning it and get rid of it that day?

Also, with purification and protection do I do the bath each of the candle burning or just after the 7th day when I get rid of the clean up?

Retitled by MissMichaele

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:09 pm

What spell kit are you referring to? Personally, I work the bottle for at least 7 days and/or until I start to see results. Or you can work with it for 7 days and then dispose of it appropriately.

I would do the purification after each candle burning, but I think the directions for spell kits state after you have done the work. Either way is correct.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:29 pm

I how incense I burnt to remove this female out of my husband life. My long life reader said the relationship is over dispose the remaining but burn the rest of the incense first. But my question is where do I or should dispose it.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Here you go!
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:33 am

Can I bury the remnants of a Come to Me and an Attraction spell in the same house plant?

emdeluxe

Unread post by emdeluxe » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 am

Good morning-I am confused about disposal of revenge work. The work recommends burial in a cemetery if possible. I can't gain access to a cemetery without getting caught. Would crossroads disposal be appropriate?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:21 am

emdeluxe wrote:Good morning-I am confused about disposal of revenge work. The work recommends burial in a cemetery if possible. I can't gain access to a cemetery without getting caught. Would crossroads disposal be appropriate?
A crossroads would work. Burying the remains on the targets property or where they would walk over it/close by it would be even better.
HRCC Student #1559

emdeluxe

Unread post by emdeluxe » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:48 am

Thanks! :)

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:22 pm

I hope I'm posting in the right section. Question...I buried my fiance boxers tied in a knot with stay home with me oil. The intention is to keep him from moving and out. I placed them in Ziploc bag and buried in a plant pot in home. He touched the bag,didn't burry them good. What to do?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:17 am

Hi MsHooDooPrincess,

If he didn't know what it was and didn't dig them out, then you could just bury them again. That said, do consider redoing the spell within the context of a plant transplantation into a bigger pot (decorated with images of love if you so desire). You'd put down a layer of earth, the boxer tied in a knot (no ziplock needed) and then another layer of earth, then the plant and earth around it. That way it's certain he won't go a-touching anything!

Using a fern which is helpful in marital issues would be a nice touch. They also grow from the center and thus radiate the work out into the universe in much the same way a candle does.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:42 pm

i had read on the forum somwhere, that you could put the tied boxers under your mattress. so i did.
shall i bury them in my backyard instead?
Thanks.
JackieLove

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi JackieLove,

deployment under the bed as well as in the backyard are both traditional so whichever works for you is good. If you read the HITAP page on laying down tricks it explains this quite well: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html. In short, burial in the home back-yard keeps things close, in this case your man. Keeping them under your mattress does much the same thing, except you're additionally keeping your man's nature ''in bed'' with you.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Thank you so much, aura!!

kat

Unread post by kat » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:53 pm

hi everyone,

would it be ok to dispose of remains into a crossroads from a spell where i requested/demanded a good grade from my professor? i understand the crossroads is for dispersing it into a distance. i can just throw the candle remains into the east for gain?

also, for a love spell: if a person i like lives in another country, i would think it would be good to dispose of remains into a crossroads (so it can disperse into a distance and reach them). ? is this ok or is the yard even better, even for someone who lives far away? id throw the remains in the east..or is that just for water? i was also thinking to maybe burn or bury the petition and/or picture for disposal. i appreciate your thoughts. thank you :)

Edwardyule

Unread post by Edwardyule » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:28 pm

I wouldn't recommend using the crossroads for what you are asking because in both cases your are trying to draw or gain. I would suggest burying the items in your yard to keep them
Close to you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:53 pm

You have the idea wrong putting it in your yard is to draw it to you, not a cross road. Disposal at a cross road sends it the 4 ways. you have a lot of thoughts Im a bit confused.. bury in the east, east is used with lighting candles and bathwater for the purpose of drawing to you, as the sun rises so it rises to you, west is to get rid of, as it sets and goes away so do they. water is used to get rid of something or someone like a a hotfoot spell where you put them in a river that flows away from you to drive them away. Sure you can burn the items and mix them with the remains of the spell and bury in your yard. Or just bury them in your yard.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:48 pm

aura wrote:Hi MsHooDooPrincess,

If he didn't know what it was and didn't dig them out, then you could just bury them again. That said, do consider redoing the spell within the context of a plant transplantation into a bigger pot (decorated with images of love if you so desire). You'd put down a layer of earth, the boxer tied in a knot (no ziplock needed) and then another layer of earth, then the plant and earth around it. That way it's certain he won't go a-touching anything!

Using a fern which is helpful in marital issues would be a nice touch. They also grow from the center and thus radiate the work out into the universe in much the same way a candle does.

Blessings and best of luck.

He didnt know what it was for but was curius.
I had him just lift another plant out a pot and put thd item in it. I will also do what you said,thanks alot.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:19 am

Ah, just the answer I was looking for! I was wondering what to do with my own chocolate. I've also heard about eating the offering in some traditions; maybe I'll ask and see what I'm shown to do. Judging by the way the candle burned...fast and bright with no residue...it was well liked! (I chose Reese's peanut butter cups, of all things! Magic is a weird and wondrous thing! :D )
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

Savannah

Unread post by Savannah » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:33 pm

I had been using love candles/mojos on the man I was dating for five years. This weekend he dumped me, told me he never loved me, doesn't now and never will. Said he doesn't even know why he was with me all these years. I need to get rid of the old work on him I feel for sure. Best way?

Also, I am not one to turn my love for a person on and off like a light switch, even though i should probably hate him! Yet I don't. Maybe in time :/ anyway, I might start new work on him. I will try to get a reading also. Anyone been in this situation before? What did you do? Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:36 pm

I would wait for the reading Savannah for two reasons, (1) to find out what is really going on with your guy and (2) to see what type of work would be more effective considering the situation.

I am posting here traditional methods of disposing of spellwork for your review...

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:21 pm

I think you should Cut and Clear him and dispose of your love work at a crossroads. He made it clear how he feels; don't waste any more time, money, and energy on him.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

cami2luv

Unread post by cami2luv » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Hello all..please help..i was burning a 7 day vigil candle for retun to me.. now the candle was not burning well due to wax drowning the candle... I tried to assist..the wick broke.. and i just cant get it to relight...now i still want to do a spe fr this reason..there is about 3/4 of the candle still left..should i dispose of this candle and start over with another ..if so wat is the correct way to despose since the candle didnt fully burn and also since there is alot of wax left.. or can i just melt the wax and try making a new candle from the remains and try again? Please help...

Pinkredblue25

Unread post by Pinkredblue25 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:11 am

I did the cut and clear spell and midnight last night and I didn't go throw the remains at the crossroad until this morning because it was too late. . Is that ok? Or was it supposed to be done immediately?

Thank you.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:14 pm

As long as you dispose of the remains in a ritually prescribed way and did it as soon as possible, you did it in the right way.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

rosyaltar

Unread post by rosyaltar » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 am

In a situation where you'd normally want to bury the remains of a spell on someone's property for them to walk on/over/by, could it be considered efficacious in Hoodoo practice to grind up the burnt herbs and leftover wax from a candle working (camouflaged with dirt, if needed, and ostensibly only with black or white candles, as other colors would potentially be hard to mask) and lay them across the foot of a doorstep, for example?

I know from reading cat's writings and from the forum that when burial on another's property is technically impossible (concrete doorstep, no potted plants or garden, etc), a time-tested alternative is burial or dispersal at a crossroads with the appropriate prayer of intention, and so on. I was wondering if this possible method of laying the remains like a powder would work well when one wants to have the remains in the closest possible proximity to the target.

Thanks in advance for any responses

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:33 am

LibraGoddess --

Yes.

cami2luv --

See above -- melt the wax out, recycle the glass. You can use the wax for rolling herb-fixed taper candles as described above by Aura.

rosyaltar --

Sure, that would work.
catherine yronwode

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:58 am

hello all,

I was wondering, I burned a jumbo candle for love,and now I have all this candle wax left over on the side of the jar, can I remove them and bury them in my potted plant along with other remains of previous spells? I have no back/front yard,do I have to keep it by my door? or can I keep the pot on my balcony that faces East?

Thank you, any info will be greatly appreciated :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:56 am

Yes, bluebutterfly12, that sounds fine.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:54 am

Thank you Joseph! :D

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:18 pm

You are welcome. Please keep us posted!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

miraclesnlove

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi everybody, i was burning a yellow candle Sunday night, and prayed over it and all. But my little toddler stays in my bedroom where I was burning the candle on an altar space. He was asleep when I dozed off, and when I woke up the candle was burned half way down the middle and the wick was melted within the wax. When seeing this I asked him was he over there around this space, and he said mommy I blowed it out. After looking at the way the candle was, I don't want to further use it. So I am wondering is it a certain way I need to dispose of this wax and the rest of the candle or do I just simply throw it in the garbage. Ok, so let me know the recommending on this, thanks in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:43 am

miraclesnlove

Disposal of a candle and abandonment of the spell is somewhat an individual choice, but a choice that occurs within a framework of traditional and culturally agreed-upon norms.

You did not say what form the candle was, nor the intention of the spell, nor whether the child who blew it out was somehow involved in the spell-work (that is,named in it or potentially affected by it)-- but those factors should also be taken into consideration as potential "signs" when considering this question.

Leaving all of that aside, however, the usual techniques of disposal would apply.

A spell that is abandoned is often treated like trash and put in the garbage.

Many people would advocate that you should remelt the wax into new candles which you would use to carry the work onward, or to save money.

Some would bury the remains appropriately.

Some would dispose of the candle in a crossroads or in running water and consider the roads closed.

Some would dispose of the candle in a crossroads or in running water and perform extra rites at the crossroads to re-open any closed roads.

Some would perform -- or have a professional seer perform -- a quick ten-minute reading (a three-card cut or a pendulum divination) on the matter before proceeding.

All of these are traditional and valid ways to work.

Go back and read some of the thoughts on disposal of candle remains posted earlier in this thread (you are on page 20 of the thread!) and also read the basis of the ideas for disposal of spell-casting remains in general on this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page at my web site:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I know, you wanted a yes-no answer, and i'm not giving you one -- and i seem to be inviting you to go into detail about what kind of spell you cast -- but i'm not. My actual mission here is to teach you the entire socio-cultural structure of hoodoo, rootwork, and conjure.

(Cackles madly and exits stage left)
catherine yronwode

miraclesnlove

Unread post by miraclesnlove » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Hi, i had a reading, i have had several readings. I recently had one from a reader and not that i was looking for that person to tell me what i want to hear i just wanted to hear what i Needed to hear. Well they wasnt telling me anything at all. Just a waste of 40 bucks. The last reader didnt give me any advice on what to do to help my situation some, and i thought getting advice/pointers was ok to do.

i need success in getting a job and getting through school so i took it upon myself to burn a yellow candle for success for me, the child wasnt included in the spell. He is a toddler and We share the same room because We Are staying with family due to hardtimes. I Will definitely do my research and i take hoodoo seriously. im not here to waste anyones time and space. I have been praying daily for help and to be left to some one who is good in aiding me through some of life challenges thats all.

I order products from L M. and from readers, but its all good. Thanks for the feedback, but why cackle madly and exit stage left? just asking.

I know u said u didnt really care to know, but from your post it seems like i wasnt as detailed as i need to be in my original post. Yall Have a good day.

Savannah

Unread post by Savannah » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:09 pm

I've been working with my conjure bags, doll baby, and honey jar for months since May. Nothing happened,then just out of curiosity tried contacting my target and he changed his email address and phone number. This was my ex and he had said we needed a break but wasn't dumping me (yeah right). Called to see if we could talk and make a decision but he already did and was a coward. My answer came from not being able to contact him so now I want to get rid of these items. Are the rules for disposal still what is on the LM page or should I do anything special? Thanks for your help in advance, and I plan in getting Cut and Clear (I do have the oil already at least).

Savannah

Unread post by Savannah » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Cut and clear for ME since I still have feelings :/

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:11 pm

I wasn't sure were to put these questions but

I was wondering what if you have no access to the person's door step that you are trying to get love from? what would be other options to that? could it be the door step of where he works?

and the bath water I have to sprinkle, is it the same one as the one I took a bath with the first day of the spell?

thanks for your time in advance

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:58 am

Which spell kit or spell are you talking about? I don't know of a Lucky Mojo three candle love spell with a bath. Are you using a spell kit?

Sprinkling the water on your target's work doorstep is fine; just call out his name while you do it: "John Smith, you will come to me now for love and romance."

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:16 am

thank you Mary Bee

The spell is under LMs free love spell section,where they also have the loadstone spell.

I read that the first candle is burned during sunrise the first 3 days,then the second candle,at noon for 3 days, then the third at sunset for 3 days.

I am new to hoodoo, but the timing has to be that specific? how does one who works get to do the spell?...lol :D

Any suggestions would be great,and thank you again

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:27 am

For that specific spell, yes the timing is that specific.
Suggestions? Well, if you have a 3 day weekend coming up perhaps you can plan your working in such a way that you can do the burnings at noon during the 3 days that you have free.
Otherwise, if you can't find a way to perform the burnings at those times, then that spell won't work for you. Period.

However, there are hundreds of other love-drawing works available to you, and you should be more than able to find one that works with your schedule!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Thanks Devi, I do have a 5 day weekend. I have one more question though

I was wondering if I need to see him the next day after the ritual is done or do I just have to
Sprinkle the bath water at his place of work? And that it's ok that I see him another time ?
Also the bath water I use, would it be the same bath water that I use from the first day
When I took a bath in the beginning of the ritual ? Sorry I have more, do I need any personal concerns ?
Or would a picture of him work ? And if a picture is good enough, do I just put it directly under the candle? And what do
I do with it afterwards?
Thank you so much for your time :)

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:25 pm

A picture is a form of personal concern. Weak, but I have used them in honey jars and have been successful. Semen is best, hair better, then down the line. You can go to this link http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/tools.html if you only have a picture, put his full name and date of birth on the back of it. I like to add a petition to mine. "So and so you love me" something like that.

Since I am not sure what spell you are referring to, I can't really say anything about the rest. Do you have a link? Also, have you started a honey jar on him? It is a bit less complex and has no timing issues associated with it. Great for beginners and while it is slow, it is definitely effective. You can read about them here honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:03 pm

The spell that is being discussed can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#3candlelove

:)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:33 am

Hey LM,Questions ;)

1.I had my 13 herb bath (one packet) around 2 to 3 am ,ounce I finished I collected some in a cup with the left over herbs,I'm confused as in when to dispose and which direction to dispose since it's a bath to cleanse me or evil jinx,crossed conditions etc. Do I dispose at sun set close to evening and dispose towards west? I have the cup in my kitchen until I read the answer.

2.I took some of the used bath water and sprinkled throughout my home rather then spray,is this ok?

I feel great after the bath and now will sleep well it's 4:30am and I haven't slept, my birthday was yesterday Oct 30:D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:51 am

1. You can dispose of bath water in the year or in the crossroad towards east at sunrise...

For more detailed discussion, read here (13-herb-bath-questions-and-answers-t9255s180.html)

2. Use the bath to clean your home, not simply sprinkle, as in the case of peace water or positive spellwork.

Happy Birthday Scorpio.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:30 am

jwmcclin wrote:1. Dispose in the crossroad towards east at sunrise...

For more detailed discussion, read here (13-herb-bath-questions-and-answers-t9255s180.html)

2. Use the bath to clean your home, not simply sprinkle, as in the case of peace water or positive spellwork.

Happy Birthday Scorpio.

Thanks sweetie,and will do ;)

lamchop
Newly Registered

Unread post by lamchop » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:24 pm

So when I bury my vinegar jar in the graveyard, can I bury the remains of thr incense and leftover wax with it too?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”