Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Psychic Mimi
Re: Spells to Attract Friendship, Attract New Lover, Enhance New Relationship

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Where are thedoll babies? I haven't seen them.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:08 pm

You need to go the Complete Inventory page.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Would I put my petition with the list of qualities I desire in the doll or tell it what I want him to be?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:43 am

You can do it either way; you can make a list of the qualities you want in a guy and put it inside the doll (make sure you can fold the list up so it fits :) ) or you can baptize the dolly and name it something like "My Perfect Man" and tell him exactly how you want him to be.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Or you could make a mojo while performing the Come to Me spell kit.

star02

Unread post by star02 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:43 am

I had an honey jar done to bring in my life partner and a lot of my old guy friends with benefits are starting to show up one by one. Is this normal to happen when doing this kind of work and is it a good or bad sign?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:16 am

I've had it happen too. I call this "broadcasting on all frequencies." LOL!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:36 am

I have had it happen this week. Someone wanted to add me to his FB account. Broadcasting on all frequencies ... I "like" that Miss Cat!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

bfly30

Unread post by bfly30 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:51 pm

:lol: @ miss Cat, I'm making my sugar jar this wknd I can't wait to see the outcome. My aunt made one for me years ago back in high school for my guidance counselor that lady was mean for no reason & I do mean she was MEAN! After that jar she did a total 360 did everything in her power to help me graduate & was so sweet. I was shocked, back then I was too young to understand but looking back I'm amazed at what my sugar jar did for me

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:42 pm

yes its common in my experience, iv done love drawing work for a new unknown lover or a list of qualities and those exs come back. I dont know if they somehow feel the energy, or what but I take it as a good sign its drawing ppl right? lol only confusing part for me was, is one of these ppl the person or not.. Just use common sense
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Well holy moly! I have two ex's that owe me a nice piece of change (yes, I have been hoodwinked *and* bamboozled)... I was casually considering a honey jar for love before, but now I'm sold! ;)

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:49 am

LOL I love the "broadcasting..." comment LOL

moneytakea

Unread post by moneytakea » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:19 pm

It is true, many spirits can't grasp many of the concepts that we can. So when petitioning them not only are they going to bring in who you want, but its also going to bring it everyone else who it can bring along for the ride and Hey many times it won't stop until you inform that you are content with the one you have found. I mean if you ask me I wouldn't mind it, the more the merrier!

Good Luck with your search of new love.
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:16 pm

This is a super fun thread! I'm curious to see more replies... ;)

summerlove

Unread post by summerlove » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Greetings, I am not new to doing candles (by Moon phase), but I am new to this form of setting lights and I can just have LM do it for me, if possible.

I have delighted and exhausted myself by being on the links and forum trying to place a format for my work for the tricks. Please provide any suggestions since I dont know what to say, or how I should be dressing the targets car or just the door, banister (maybe), and the little aluminum door stoop, the doorknob and lock.

This is a guy who knows me and where I live. We are in close proximity. I am a little nervous b/c I don't want any of the scents to be to overpowering, and for him to figure out I dressed his car, etc.

Can anyone state if I am suppose to apply the chosen oil in combination with "personal concerns" before I do so?

I was recommended to use Follow me boy, but I thought maybe Come to me may be better, if the results aren't as overpowering. So I am looking for any information or combinations.

My concern is that the guy will actin to out of character and notice himself because, he is very laid back. After reading the forum, on other post the products seems it is "off the chain" and proven.

I wasn't sure if I should dress upward or downward on the banister?

Lastly, how do I use the Magnetic Sand? Does that go with the oil or powder dressing near the door? The suggestion was to sprinkle from his area to mine, but it is too openly noticeable until I could maybe get in good to put it in his car where he drives.

I was suggested to feed himtoo, but as an African American, he is like most who know this work and don't eat others food from people they dont know. Any suggestions are welcomed.

I plan to order and get my work started next week. I just need to order what I will need to 'keep the heat' on the homefront to work in conjunction with the candle work. Thank you

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:47 pm

You need to read the pages, but we in the Forum will be happy to answer any questions you may have. I can repost the links from this past Sunday if you like. You will want to read Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, Miss Cat's online book. You can go to the specific pages regarding oils, lodestones, Come to Me, Magnetic Sand, "dressing candles" oils and annointing, etc.
We will answer back. The product recommendations on The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour were great, and Miss Cat's online book will help you.
"Teaching a man to fish".
We are here!

Miss Tammie Lee

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:16 pm

I would really invite you to go back and listen to the Sept.9th, 2012 show. A lot of the questions you have asked have been answered during the show. There are many ways to Lay Down Tricks that you can do. One that was suggested on the show is mixing a little Sachet Powder with dirt (to blend it together so the Sachet is not noticeable) and sprinkling it for him to walk on. Magnetic Sand was another suggestion to sprinkle on the ground for him to walk in.

Don't over think it my dear. If you are going to dress the banister for example then anoint it with a little oil towards you (higher end to the lower end, because he needs to come down those steps to come to you right? :) ). Or you may put a little oil on your hands and walk past his car and "accidentally" drop something then use his car handle to "help you back up". To quote what Dr. E said on the show:
"One of the things that people often forget is that part of doing rootwork is the risk, and the risk is part of the energy you are puting into the work."
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:17 pm

That was one of the most amazing things Dr.E. has ever said, and deserves to be framed and hung on the wall!
catherine yronwode

summerlove

Unread post by summerlove » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:47 pm

hey thank you all for the refresher of what was clearly said. I am hearing impaired so sometimes its not easy to hear to well while on the phone or relistening.

For days, my hand has been empty riding by the area, lol. I glad I get to order on Friday. Can't wait just to see what happens and to report back my results. It looks like I will be reading the online theory/practice book, as I love history too. I finally get to learn about what my great grandmother would never let me know enough about at the age of 8 and 12. By the time, I was a teenager I quit asking and focused on other distractions.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi summerlove. Just wanted to let you know that Miss Cat's online book, Hoodoo in Theory and Practice is actually free. The book, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, is highly recommended book to purchase. :-)
Thank you, St. Expedite!

zibo

Unread post by zibo » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:37 am

Hello ;

Iam 36years old single lady . Have been reading some of the articles in the forum . I want to purchase oils or sachet powder to help me find/attract UNKNOWN, my ideal man ,who will be marriage minded to start a family . I work as a health professional so I want to avoid to attract patients and bad people . I live in the middle of the city centre so it's hard to do a bath spell ; as mentioned in one of your spells come to me - to throw the water in crossroads that will be difficult . So which oils , candles , powders or sachets . Do you suggest please . Please help me.

Thank you

Zibo lee.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:29 am

You could get the ComeTo Me mojo bag individually and carry that with you. But throwing bath water at a crossroads in a city is not as hard as it sounds. I live in a big city and I do it :) if I have to use a. Usually i I will put my used bathwater in a plastic container or coffee mug and pour it out as i drive through the intersection and say "in the name of the father son and holy spirit"
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

zibo

Unread post by zibo » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:56 am

Thanks for that. What about oils ?Which ones will you recommend .?

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:31 pm

I also agree with Mary Bee about disposing of the bath water in the city. If you don't have a car, you can do the same thing with walking across an intersection- just toss the water as you go. People really don't think much of this, even in broad daylight.

And you don't have to do the bathing method if you don't want to, some elements work better for different people. As Mary Bee suggested, you can get a mojo hand. You can also burn candles, make a lamp, or make a container spell (with a bottle).

For your petition, focusing on this part of the post sounds good to me:
"my ideal man ,who will be marriage minded to start a family . I work as a health professional so I want to avoid to attract patients and bad people ."
So you want your ideal man (whatever those traits may be), who is marriage-minded, ready and able to start a family, and is outside of your line work as a patient.

You don't need to worry about stating that you don't want to attract bad people, because he'll be your ideal. Consider what traits go into your ideal man- how he treats you, how he makes you feel, what he wants to for you. Those are the good things that will weed out the unsuitable people.

---
Side note: I accidentally posted this reply mixed in with another in a separate thread- whoops.

zibo

Unread post by zibo » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:56 pm

Thank you wild heart . Any suggestions with regards to candles to light or oils ; I will do a list of qualities of my ideal man . Thank you

summerlove

Unread post by summerlove » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Hey Papa Newt:

I don't mean to sound dumb
Does the personal concern go with the oil or the powder at the
door stoop? Or does it just always go with the candle work.
Also, is it a certain way to apply the product it on the door stoop.
Like Inward or outward? or to blow it on the door?

Like you said about the banister.... Meaning I should put in the
style of coming towards me, and not towards the door? Lastly,
do the vigil candles what does it mean for them to be fixed?
Is that with everything or all the elements (roots,etc) already
in it?

nowherelass

Unread post by nowherelass » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:38 am

Papa Next, thanks for recommending blending the sachet powder with dirt! I was having trouble covering up the whiteness but the dirt is such an obvious fix, especially when laying it by a doorway or the place they'll cross over! XD

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi summerlove. I would really invite you to stay with what was suggested on the September 9th, 2012 show. It was suggested to add a little of your Personal Concerns to food and feed it to him or Miss Cat recommended rubbing a soda bottle on your privates before giving it to him. Focus on those uses of Personal Concerns that was recommended. You may think it would be difficult to do so but when there is a will, there is a way.

As for the Oils and/or Powders the idea is for him to touch an object that you placed a little oil on or walk in the Powder. When you are laying down a Trick you are stating your prayer for what you are wanting him to do. Dr. E gave a great suggestion using Attraction Powder to "walk somebody to your door" during your call.

When a candle is fixed, such as the ones Glass Encased Vigils, they are prepared with the proper oils, herbs and then prayed over. Miss Cat did make the suggestion that you could have a Vigil Candle burning to back up the physical work (talking to him, laying down tricks, etc.). Best of luck to you!
----------------
Papa Next, thanks for recommending blending the sachet powder with dirt! I was having trouble covering up the whiteness but the dirt is such an obvious fix, especially when laying it by a doorway or the place they'll cross over! XD
I learned that from Miss Cat, she has mentioned it a few times on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour and in the forum. They don't call it Sneaky Tricks for nothing. :-)
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Attractingwealth7

Unread post by Attractingwealth7 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 am

Hello All

I'm new to posting, however I buy LM products often. So here's my question: I want to attract a wealthy attractive single man (pref pro athlete), and I want lots of sex and affection between the two of us. Which oils and candle spells would work best for this? How can I get my results the fastest? Can I work on two love spells for two different targets at once?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity, punctuation, grammar

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 am

Cleo May and Come to Me would be a good combo. I would also suggest thinking about what you really want. Instead of focusing on celebrities such as pro athletes, how about an attractive, physically active man of means who is not well known? If you focus on famous men, you will have a lot of competition. There are many wealthy men (and women) who lead quiet lives. Most have businesses; some have inherited money. There are probably some living near you.

Yes you can work on more than one man at a time, but I recommend that you work on meeting the right man for you instead.

Attractingwealth7

Unread post by Attractingwealth7 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:50 am

Thank you Mama Micki

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:33 pm

You can make a lamp, work with candles, and you can also make a mojo, or a bottle spell if you work better with those.

Lines I recommend combining:
Come to Me
Jezebel (and/or Cleo May)
Wealthy Way (name says it all!) and Money Drawing
Follow Me (you'd want "boy")
Bewitching
King Solomon's Wisdom (so both of you make wise decisions)

P.S. You said you'd like a baller/pro-athlete (rich), but why not go after the man who owns the team (beyond just rich, and more financially secure)? These baller men are so used to women throwing themselves at them; keep that in mind when wording your petition. Ask for someone who is humble and appreciative of what you have to offer. If you're just looking for a "right now" situation then yes, you most likely can snag a baller and hold onto him for a while (months, years) and just live your life. If you're looking for long lasting love: you can have it all (love, sex, money)- it just takes longer to come into fruition because it's so specific.

When you meet him, for the sex and love you can start out with Kiss Me Now, and as your relationship deepens, add Fire of Love. Also, keep Reconciliation Oil in your stock, it's great for soothing any possible miscommunications and fights (better to have it at your finger tips than have to wait a few days or weeks).

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:33 pm

You can work with Money Drawing & Look Me Over an Follow Me Boy as well. Some just target "wealthy men", which is a number far greater than just two single targets. If you have two then go for them as well.

The obvious things are often those we don´t see so making sure you set yourself up in locations where wealthy men socialize will increase your success rate faster than sitting at home waiting for them to come. Also making sure you are displaying lots of intitial value to offer them once they meet you - sexuality, stylish looks, interesting topics to discuss etc will also increase your chances of fast success.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

koettingqueen

Unread post by koettingqueen » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Pro-athletes typically blow their money and wind up relatively "poor" due to their inability to handle money. Most people are not born with the skills needed to manage money properly -- unless these people have an extremely competitive AND dominating wealth management consultant, they're bound to return to middle class life in no time.

I agree with Mama Micki -- find yourself a wealthy man who built his financial independence with his brain, not his 300 pound body. Plenty of these men exist! But don't forget to work on yourself! There are boat loads of attractive women in the world...being sexy only gets you so far. Make yourself intellectually attractive. Have interests, travel internationally, learn cultures and languages. Build yourself up to be the Ultimate Prize.

Chelle
Newly Registered

Unread post by Chelle » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:09 pm

I do not have family; my friends are busy with their spouses and kids. I do not have a man. I've never been married. I'm in my forties and people say I'm attractive. I sometimes catch men looking at me but that's as far as it gets. I have been alone my entire life. I have been involved in a few relationships that have fizzled to say the least. The words of a man I know ring in my ears: "what a waste". I do get broken hearted very easily. I may be afraid? Maybe I'm boring? Maybe I'm not a good person? (But I am), I just can't seem to find love. I've tried prayer, spells, psychics... Once a psychic did a spell for me and I was harrassed by the worst possible men and lesbians (I'm straight). It was like a night mare. I have never been man crazy, but I know who I am attracted to and who I can love, but if the feeling is not mutual what good is it? All my friends had boyfriend after boyfriend as teenagers and young women. All have been married and divorced. I'm always alone. Weekend after weekend after weekend after weekend after weekend...so alone. This has been going on for many years. I was born lonely. To whom do I turn? Any suggestions? Do I pray to St. Martha the dominator, perform a spell to her? Saint Rita? Saint Elena? Any suggestions? Thank you.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi Chelle, I am very sorry that you have been going through a rough patch and hope that we can make suggestions for you to work towards clearing out the connections to the past and move towards that which you do want.

Now, I cannot say one way or the other about the psychic(s) that you have gone to and would invite you to consider someone from The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (A.I.R.R.). This organization has a list of ethical and authentic practitioners who are here to help. Also, every Sunday starting 3:00PM Pacific/6:00pm Eastern is the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour with Miss Catherine Yronwode and Conjure Man Ali. To be on the show you will need to sign up on the thread that lists that weeks show, which you can find here.

When I read your post Chelle, my thought was for you to consider a Cut & Clear Spell This fantastic work helps remove any "cords" or connections to past negative experiences so you can focus on what it is that you do want. I cannot tell you how much Cut & Clear Work has helped me to cut away to that which I was holding on to and not moving forward.

Another consideration is using Uncrossing Bath Crystals and take a Spiritual Bath. Once done cleansing yourself you can anoint yourself with oils such as Adam and Eve Oil which has been known to help one find their perfect mate. Also Crucible of Courage Products wouldn't be a bad recommendation as well to work with.

When it comes to working with Saints you preform a spell to them per se, but you venerate them. Honor them. St. Rita may be a one to consider because if I remember correctly she helps heal wounds and can assist with love drawing. You can light a white candle and set out a small glass of water for her. Pray her prayer, spend time calling upon her and tell her what is you need help with.

I hope I was able to help out in some way and I know other amazing people on this forum may have other ideas to consider. Blessings to you.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:01 pm

I agree with Papa Newt and would add something along the lines of cast off evil. You can use cut and clear for this but in addition to cutting any old ties you must considered shedding old attitudes/perspectives which may stand in your way. Also, the honey wash. There is at least one method of doing this mentioned in the forums, but it's basically smearing yourself upward with honey and rinsing off. State your intentions of not only attracting love but radiating it.

The honey baths are nice and something you can actually do in conjunction with cleansing/removal type work. I would say, after you're seeing improvement to work more specifically on attraction. You can set a red candle to Raphael, or even just with a sincere prayer to The Most High and your attending spirits. And... leave yourself open to signs. Explain the situation, how you feel, what you're looking for, and what you *need*.

When things are stagnant I think it's important to ask questions and leave yourself open to answers. In the mundane, make the effort to treat yourself. So, you're turning over a new leaf. Whether it's a new hair style, changing your make up, naughty undies lol, more dresses, change in manicures, something... mark it with a change in the mundane too. It doesn't have to be some major expense or wardrobe change, but a signifier of change and effort. It doesn't have to tell the world, it just has to tell you and your attending spirits.

Whichever things you choose to do, what you're radiating is just as important as the attracting/drawing work. Love, joy, peace, openness, and all that good stuff.

Chelle
Newly Registered

Unread post by Chelle » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Papa Newt, thank you so much. Thatgirl, thank you so much. I want you both to know how grateful I am that you reached out to me in my loneliness. I will try your suggestions. I wish you peace and many blessings.

Rev Deborah Joy
HRCC Student

Unread post by Rev Deborah Joy » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Merry Meet My Dear Fellow Posters, Students, and Friends.

I could really use some advice and a bit of help. Although I have been practicing magick for quite a length of time (and 99% of the time I get results) this time around I am NOT getting anywhere. Feeling like I'm stuck in mud.

For the past 6 months (maybe longer?) I have been trying one romance/love spell after another. Honey jars, candles, baths, you name it, (I have all the right Lucky Mojo supplies on hand, as well) and have even timed these spells precisely to the day and time placement of the moon (I'm also an astrologer, and also feel that I should have success as Saturn is finally off my Ascendant) but to no avail.

Ever have one of those dreams like you are running in place, spinning your wheels, but not moving an inch? Except this is my reality.

I've done a "check" and there should be nothing standing in my way, and yet, I am getting nowhere.

Should I start at the beginning (again) meaning baths to clear any negativity, road clearing, etc. etc. etc.? What am I missing here? Is there something I am not doing right? Any new ideas because everything that have I attempted in the past (with success) to conjure up a new romance/love is not working.

I am appreciative for any and all help.

Bright Blessings and a Happy Samhain Season,
Rev. Deborah Joy
Of all things upon earth that bleed and grow,
A herb most bruised is woman.

- EURIPIDES, Medea

Miss Kerry

Unread post by Miss Kerry » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:00 am

Hi Rev. Deborah Joy

Have you done a divination on your situation? To see if you have been crossed or if there are any blocks on your path.

Maybe you have overloaded on Love work and might need a time out and you may need to lay off the love work for a while. Do some baths of cleansing i.e Black walnut bath to truly clear any past love residual energy and then on the next new moon do some road opening work along with Miss Cat's famous Lodestone love spell to draw new love into your life.

Hope my little bit of insight maybe of assistance to you.

Blessings.

Miss Kerry
2010 Course Graduate #1548

Rev Deborah Joy
HRCC Student

Unread post by Rev Deborah Joy » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Hi There Miss Kerry: (oops I typed your name incorrectly, and it is now corrected, a bit of ADD on my part, sorry.)

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

Firstly, I'd only do the love spell work when the moon was waxing and never during a moon that was void of course, so in actuality, I may only be doing love work 10 days of the month.

As far as divination is concerned, I had my cards read (I can't read my own cards) by Miss Cat, and then just recently, I had Dr. E throw the shells for me, and all came up clean as far as any crossing work against me.

For safe measure I can still do a "return to sender" even if I don't know who it might (or in fact, even if I don't know for sure if any negativity has been sent in my direction) as a precaution, let things "cool down" and then when the moon is waning do some negativity clearing work, and then begin again with the waxing moon.

Truthfully, I haven't tried using lodestone until now, and that's a very good idea.

Once again, thank you so much for your input,

Bright Blessings,
Rev. Deborah Joy

- EURIPIDES, Medea

Miss Kerry

Unread post by Miss Kerry » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:10 am

Hi again Rev. Deborah Joy,

Once you've done your cleansing work maybe take sometime to romance yourself, i.e take some love baths with milk, honey, rose petals and Damiana for the extra kick, maybe do them on a friday on the waxing moon and use some of your bath water that you've soaked in to make a spray to spritz yourself when you go out and about.

Also not sure of your spirituality but you may consider working with St. Anthony to find your new love, petition him to find and bring the man of your dreams into your life.

I wish you all the best and let us know how you get on.

Miss Kerry
2010 Course Graduate #1548

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:43 pm

By all means, as Miss Kerry suggested, do some divination to get at the roots of this matter.

Assuming you haven't been jinxed and you're spiritually sparkling clean :) you might want to mix Psychic Vision and Master Key products into your love work. Usually, when people are having trouble with love work, I recommend King Solomon Wisdom -- but this is usually in cases where people have been taught a lot of strange assumptions about what love might be somehow, I'm not sure this is the case here :) It just seems more likely to me that you may not be picking out certain signals the universe is sending, and this ought to sharpen your third eye.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:15 am

See:

Love Spells, Love Charms, Romance Spells, Fertility Magick, Lust Magick, Sex Magick, Marriage Magic Spells
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

and

Free love spells, sex spells, romance spells, lust spells, reconciliation spells, marriage spells, virility spells, and fertility spells
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
catherine yronwode

Rev Deborah Joy
HRCC Student

Unread post by Rev Deborah Joy » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi Miss Michaele!

Thanks so much for getting in on the conversation.

Firstly, I've done divination but since I don't read very well for myself I had Dr. E. read my shells and he gave me the "all clear." So, I totally trust his word. Implementing some psychic vision oil to the mix sounds like a fabulous idea (and yes maybe it is me who is not picking up the right signals!) I have Lucky Mojo's Abramelin Oil here, and how would you suggest that I work that into using the Lucky Mojo love oriented oils and herbs that I have (which I do use in conjunction with the honey jars, candles, etc.)

Now that you mention King Solomon Wisdom, just as an aside, I wear the 4th Pentacle of Venus around my neck, however, you gave me an idea, and that is, I am going to get the 5th Pentacle of Venus since that takes all the what the 4th tries to achieve and gives it a bit of an "extra kick." Would you also suggest that I also dress these pendents with love oil and also with Abramelin oil (especially if I am going somewhere where I may have the opportunity to meet someone, or if I actually have a date.) It is not that I don't get asked on dates, the men are just not for me and some are downright creepy. Is there something special I can do to eliminate the "creep factor" or that just comes with the territory? Gee, I don't sound like someone who was married 3 times, (so obviously I do know a thing or two about men) but maybe my problem is that my approach is too pure, meaning, I don't play the flirt or the mysterious woman too well. I am an Aquarian, we are too upfront in almost all our dealings with people.

Once again, I appreciate your help (love listening to you when you are on the radio show.) With such great advice coming from you (and from Miss Kerry) how can I lose? No way, right?

Have a lovely weekend and a great Samhain season, :D
Many, many Blessings,
Rev. Deborah Joy

- EURIPIDES, Medea

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:57 am

To add mystery, fascination, and allure to love work, use Bewitching. On the physical side, expand your social circle and meet as many people as possible. Many of them have male friends and relatives who may be right for you. Change your look: get some new clothes, a new hairstyle, new makeup. Work within your budget.

Rev Deborah Joy
HRCC Student

Unread post by Rev Deborah Joy » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:58 am

Hi There Mama Micki:

Thank you so much for your input. Bewitching sounds good, especially this time of year!

Your advice is sound and realistic, and I am always trying to meet new people, and as far as new clothes, that's been taken care of (within my budget, of course, but I am a very good shopper) I've always been fussy about my hair anyway, and I haven't seen my real color since 1991 (no kidding) and you will always catch me at the make-up counter. Miss Cat knows what I look like, (from my pictures on FB) and she can attest to the fact that I don't look like someone who lets herself go....So, I will just keep plugging along with all the great magickal advice I've been given, and hopefully, just like a surfer, I'll catch the right wave, so to speak.

Many Blessings,
Rev. Deborah Joy

- EURIPIDES, Medea

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:25 am

RevDeborahJoy wrote:I have Lucky Mojo's Abramelin Oil here, and how would you suggest that I work that into using the Lucky Mojo love oriented oils and herbs that I have (which I do use in conjunction with the honey jars, candles, etc.)
Abramelin comes out of the ceremonial magical tradition, which I never could get a grip on. If Abramelin has been a good friend in the past, by all means just use it right along with the love oils you use.
Would you also suggest that I also dress these [4th & 5th] Pentacle of Venus pendents with love oil and also with Abramelin oil
Certainly.
It is not that I don't get asked on dates, the men are just not for me and some are downright creepy.
Do some protection work for yourself -- perhaps even a banishing spell on your home altar, a moving candle spell to send users, losers, boozers and other creeps away from you.
maybe my problem is that my approach is too pure, meaning, I don't play the flirt or the mysterious woman too well. I am an Aquarian, we are too upfront in almost all our dealings with people.
Well, shouldn't your ideal lover be someone who appreciates Aquarian straightforwardness?

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:58 am

Bewitching products are one of my favs...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lyds
Newly Registered

Unread post by lyds » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:31 am

Hi I am currently inlove with a casual friend of mine. I have heard through friends that he is attracted to me and would be interested, however something keeps holding him back, I think he is scared and not really ready for a relationship. I really like him and want him to want to be with me and have a relationship. I have tried spell work and it never works, so I am looking for what is the next best thing for my situation? Is there any home remidies, or do they all require purchasing kits?

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:52 pm

The path of least resistance...

If you have tried to work on *this man* and it has never worked you may need to let it go for now, get a reading, or have someone else do the work for you. If things are already in line to go the way you want them, desired results tend not to be hard to come by. If it's like you said and he's really not wanting a relationship right now there could be a host of reasons behind those feelings. Wanting you or loving you might not be the issue, and so love work might not be the solution. If something is to be done, it might be something along the lines of cutting emotional ties to old relationships, healing work, and come to me. It could be a need for cleansing and attraction work for yourself.

Those are things to consider but it's hard to say for sure without knowing what's going on behind the scenes. A reading might be a good idea.

lyds
Newly Registered

Unread post by lyds » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:04 am

Ok thank you for the help. and actually the spell work that I had gotten done was not actually on him but to finding a new love and in which I never saw signs of progress for.

Mamaki

Unread post by Mamaki » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Personally I would do no other spells on the matter just yet. I would only continue to carry the mojo and wear a combination oil (an oil combining 3 of the love oils you have). Make sure the combination smell nice together, because there is nothing worse than a smelly clash to keep someone away! If you really like this particular guy you are talking about, during your second date or at a later time collect something of his to use in an individual spell specifically to attract that person. Don't get caught or look suspicious doing it though, just enjoy your date and do it nonchalant and secretly when he is away. Or if you do not get a chance during the date- when he kisses you goodbye take a paper, napkin, etc and dab the saliva that was left on you skin or lips. That saliva can be used as a "personal concern" in the spell. If you happen to get a little hot and heavy during you second date collect a little hair when making out with him by running your fingers through his hair, and if you have sex during the second date you could collect hair or semen to use in the spell. Another personal opinion I have is to keep yourself open to new men. Your triple strength mojo is to attract men to you. There is no need to jump on and fight to keep the first one you meet romantically. I'd keep my fishing net out and see who else I can pull in aswell ;) Love is supposed to be fun, so have the time of you life!

sunshinegoddess

Unread post by sunshinegoddess » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:43 pm

I want someone to notice me and stand out to them over other woman, i want them to see me as one of a kind and exquisite. Ive been reading about Look Me Over & Bewitching but dont know which to get? Right now i can only afford to get one candle set on LM's Alter so i need help deciding which to pick :) thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:17 pm

If i could only choose one candle in your situation, i think i would choose Look Me Over, and write a very specific petition, much like what you wrote here.
catherine yronwode

felineghost

Unread post by felineghost » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:14 pm

My oldest son may be only 21 but he has not been involved in any relationship and I know he wants it for he calls me when he meets a girl that he likes. He trust me to share with me. It seems his efforts don't get him very far and I never hear about her again. Perhaps he is awkward and doesn't know exactly what to say or do. He is a good kid and I don't say that just because he is my son, it is true. I have another son that doesn't have a problem at all but yet he finds all kinds of trouble. However different, I love them equally with all my heart. Right now, my older son seeks love and it hurts me to see him not finding it. Please help me find the right spell for him to find a good young woman to touch his heart and bring him love. Maybe she can turn out to be THE ONE but if not, it will bring him the confidence he needs to find what he is looking for with out my magical intervention. Thank you!
~felineghost~

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:21 pm

You can do an Attraction spell for him to find the right woman. I also suggest that he carry a High John the Conqueror root to increase his confidence and male nature.

felineghost

Unread post by felineghost » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Are there any specific spell you recommend?
~felineghost~

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Id first ask how open is this son of yours to magic and the such? If very much then id look into cleaning him and his areas of the home then following with an attraction spell kit with an attraction mojo that outlines what he is looking for. Honey jars worked in the fashion of ( new lover) work well too for this work, or the moving lode stone spell on LM website. I think key to success is cleaning him from any negativity via physical emotional or spiritual then following it with a sound spell to draw in the type of lover he seeks. Once that lover is in you can move into using work to keep them like stay with me.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

felineghost

Unread post by felineghost » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:20 pm

That makes sense. Thanks
~felineghost~

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”