Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Help with Bones Joints Musculoskeletal System

Editrix

Unread post by Editrix » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:24 am

Can anyone recommend some items that might be helpful in encouraging broken bones to mend swiftly and with minimal pain? My husband was in a serious car wreck, and he's had everything surgically set, but they expect the healing process to take a long time, as the breaks were pretty nasty and complicated. He's still in the hospital, and we're doing everything necessary from a medical standpoint, of course. I'd just like to give his recovery that little extra boost.

J Simulcik

Re: Curios for Healing Broken Bones?

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:44 am

Herbs such as Rue, Golden Seal, Myrrh, and Self Heal in addition to formulae such as Blessing, Healing, and Tranquility can help in recovery and healing.

psycho d

Unread post by psycho d » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:00 am

Hola.

About 6 weeks ago, i woke up feeling great. Walked over to let the dogs out and then sat down at the computer for a while. After a bit my foot started to really hurt, kinda like a spider bite. It just got worse and worse until i could not walk anymore. One of my doc friends thought i had gout, but as a nonbeer drinking vegetarian that eats a sparse though healthy diet i could not believe it. i had a non-manipulative chiropractor working on it but all to no avail. Finally had some radiographs (xrays) taken and it is a fractured bone.

My question is that i do not believe that it just fractured on its own (which technically is possible), and my intuition says that it was caused by something. BTW, i am a veterinarian so i have in depth medical understanding, and this makes no sense. i am in good shape and have had no accidents whatsoever in months.

My feeling is that this from a spiritual attack or retribution. i say this because i spend most of my time contemplating reality and human nature at its most basic level and have come to believe that there are some truths that are not meant to be known. To be blunt, i feel that some spiritual forces feed off of human discontent and may actually attack those looking to disrupt the source of this discontent. A hypothesis to be sure, i believe it to be true.

The other cause could be a magical dart, which Native American medicine men used to use against each other, especially at ceremonies. i am quite a recluse and never go out so i really have no opporturnities to make any real enemies, but even modesty in excess can incite hatred.

Of course medically bones can actually die and then fracture, but that is very very rare.

This condition is pretty disabling, especially since i gave up driving a couple years back and now have to one leg pedal it everywhere.

Any other thoughts? Ashe.
d

NotDorianGray

Re: crippled

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 am

Two thoughts here.

One: get your bones checked, you could have an osteoporosis-type condition (brittle bones).
Two: if you believe you were spiritually attacked, for goodness sake get a reading done by someone experienced so thay can verify this and help you defend against it.

psycho d

Unread post by psycho d » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:05 am

The rest of the bones looked great for density, and other docs that looked at the rads thought that the rest of my bones looked fine. The reading idea would be a good one but i am pretty distrustful of people and their intents, and the only person that i have heard recommended i know personally and would never use. How might i find someone that i could trust??? Ashe.
d

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:47 am

Click the AIRR banner that appears at the top of the page. Then pick one you like.

pwbvwb

Spinal Healing Spell

Unread post by pwbvwb » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:28 am

I need a spell to heal my low back. I have been struggling with the injury for four years, and I am still completely disabled. My last MRI shows some disc problems, but not enough to need surgery.

This injury has confounded me. I am overwhelmed by it, and having trouble designing a spell to defeat it.

I have done healing candles, general healing prayers, defeat the enemy prayers, prayers of protection, all kinds of things.

Anyone out there have a spell that worked for them?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spinal Healing Spell

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:26 pm

I'm sorry to hear of your back issue. I had some chronic back problems for a few years - though not nearly as severe as what you're experiencing. So I can sympathize with the kind of pain and frustration you must be feeling.

I would petition Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez for your healing - which includes finding the right doctors, treatments, etc.
http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

pwbvwb

Re: Spinal Healing Spell

Unread post by pwbvwb » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:12 pm

Thanks, I'll try that.

sassafrassblonde

My personal physical healing / spine

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Hi folks;

I've been diagnosed with having a (so far) mild form of spinal stenosis. Though I am active, it becomes very painful to walk a long way, my limbs go numb and eventually, I lose control of my legs if I try to keep going.
I'm doing the medical thing,family MD, spine MD, chiropractor, good nutritious food, the rest I need etc...am am actually in a not too bad frame of mind. (at least I know what is wrong now, and can deal with it) Family and loved ones help and are there every minute....
My focus now is on physical therapy, meditation, and now I need some suggestions for LM products to perhaps help me focus and visualize complete health. I love the Crown of Success and will use it as well, but need some suggections.
I have peaceful home products, since I believe it is crucial to have a good environment to heal. (honestly, everyone who comes in to my home ends up taking a nap, which I'm sure I sure be flattered about)
Thanks in advance,

Sassy :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: My personal physical healing / spine

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Healing oil is great for this.

You may also wish to petition Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to help guide you to an appropriate doctor &/or therapy that will bring you true healing, and also bless your current caregivers with insight.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:28 pm

I definitely hope you feel better. Working with Dr. Jose Hernandez is great saint to work with, and he is great for this situation as Devi suggested. I would recommend that you do some van van work as well just to keep the suggest going without blockages, and help with the good luck.

Hope you heal, and get better soon.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:40 pm

sassafrassblonde, here is the link for Dr. Herandez http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Here's the link to Van Van http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

You can read about these products and order them from these pages. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:29 am

ALSO, the Dr. Hernandez link has solved ONE OF THE GREAT MYSTERIES IN MY LIFE, that of "Senor Misterioso". I came across a little glow in the dark figure of him over a decade ago, I had no idea who or what he was and what he represents (he was sold by the Seattle store Archie McPhee's AS "Senor Misterioso") and he's been an oddball good luck charm for all this time.

Synch. Ron. Ic. It. Y.

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Okay then, somewhere to start. Thanks all.

Sassy

fibonaccispiral
Newly Registered

Increase Muscle Mass

Unread post by fibonaccispiral » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:55 pm

I've been searching for a while now, and I was wondering if knows a spell that would rapidly increase the muscle mass of a person. I'm thinking Glamour spell?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Increase Muscle Mass

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:09 pm

You may be in the wrong type of forum, fibonaccispiral. We don't do "glamour spells" here. We are all about love, gambling luck, protection, good jobs, God's blessings, and helping people to help themselves through African American folk magic, using an array of herbs, roots, minerals, spiritual supplies, and prayers. Read more here: http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

To increase muscle mass, do regular weight-bearing workouts, AVOID STEROIDS (POISON!), and dress yourself with a combination of John the Conquerer oil, Power oil, and Nature oil on your body.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Increase Muscle Mass

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Great suggestions by our beloved Miss cat.

Only thing I have to add is to consider getting yourself a personalized mojo hand. You can call up the shop and ask for one. Something with masculine roots like John the Conqueror and Sampson Snake Root. Feed this hand a mix of the oils mentioned by Miss cat and take regular drawing baths with those products.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

TheBestest
Forum Member

TMJ SYNDROME

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Hello, recently I was diagnosed with TMJ Syndrome. For everyone unfamiliar with what that is, it is TEMPORAL MANDIBLE JOINT DISORDER where the joint that connects to your jaw causes it to slip out of place over and or when that joint becomes inflammed your jaw becomes really dislogged and your unable to close your mouth, nor have a proper bite. It can be very painful because it effects your jaw, makes your teeth SUPER sensitive, and causes extreme head aches and ear aches, and your jaw clicks and pops! It is brought on by either having your wisdom teeth pulled, car accident, or any acident, grinding or clenching of teeth, and unfortunately..stress! Anyways, due to this being a medical problem and not a dental problem, the oral surgeons in my area will not accept my insurance because it is a MEDICAL disorder not dental. The messed up part is that TMJ can only be treated by a Oral Surgeon (as far as I have read and been told)! I have been in extreme pain for almost two weeks now, and my jaw was so unsteady that my lower bottom teeth kept colliding into my top front tooth on the upper right side of my mouth. VERY , VERY PAINFUL! As you can imagine, I now have a wicked toothe ache on top of all this. Well here's my question, I was reading thru THE MAGICAL POWER OF THE SAINTS and read that SAINT ALPHONSUS LIGUORI can be petitioned for joint problems. Has anyone worked with this saint or have info on him?? I am in so much pain, I have worked with Saints Anthony, Jose Gregorio Hernandez, Raphael, and Expedite because I in in so much need. It may sound excessive but if your someone who too suffers from TMJ, than I'm sure you can understand my pain! I need this TMJ treated, and syptoms to fade, and I sooo don't want to lose this tooth! Please , help would be very appreciated!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: TMJ SYNDROME

Unread post by aura » Mon May 14, 2012 5:13 am

Hi The Bestest,

I hope that your pain is subsiding since you posted above. If you haven't already, consider getting a whole retinue of people praying for you via the Crystal Silence League: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

St Alphonsus Liguori was born in near Naples in the 18th century and was the founder of the Redemptorist order, he is known as ''The Arthritic Saint''. He was born to a wealthy family and was trained and worked as a lawyer. Following a bitter and humiliating defeat in court, he turned to the religious life and was trained as a priest. Down to earth and pragmatic in his preaching, he was a well-liked and accessible in his works. A particularly bad bout of rheumatic fever left him partially paralysed and he had to be fed through a tube for the last two decades of his life. He was a prolific writer although he only wrote later in life, and his intercession has been known to heal the sick and help one more productively bear chronic ills. His feast day is August 1st.

All Saints oil on brown candles and/or Vigil lights can be used to petition him. A standard way of working with any Saint is also to say a Novena in petition to them. St Alphonsus Liguori is even responsible for establishing the ''Rules for Proper Observance of Novenas'' and published a Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus in 1758 that is still in use today. A particularly beautiful prayer, excerpted from the book: “Novena: the Power of Prayer” by Barbara Calamari and Sandra DiPasqua, that you can use for St Alphonsus Liguori is the following:

''Glorious Saint Alphonsus, loving father of the poor and sick, all your life you devoted yourself with a charity really heroic to lightening their spiritual and bodily miseries. Full of confidence in your tender pity for the sick, since you yourself have patiently borne the cross of illness, I come to you for help in my present need.

(Mention your request).

Loving father of the suffering, Saint Alphonsus, whom I invoke as the Arthritis Saint, since you suffered from this disease in your lifetime, look with compassion upon me in my suffering. Beg god to give me good health. If it is not God’s will to cure me, then give me strength to bear my cross patiently and to offer my sufferings in union with my crucified Savior and his Mother of Sorrows, for the glory of God and the salvation of souls, in reparation for my sins and those of others, for the needs of this troubled world, and for the souls in purgatory.

(Recite one Our Father, one Hail Mary and one Glory Be).

Saint Alphonsus, patron of the sick, pray for me. Amen.

Say this novena nine times in a row for nine days in a row.''

Blessings and best of luck to you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

bedatcheeky80
Forum Member

Unread post by bedatcheeky80 » Mon May 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Aura, thank you for your post. It is so informative and comforting. :)
Bless you and Bestest, I hope you find relieve from the pain you are suffering.

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon May 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Thank you so very much Aura! I appreciate the info, you have no idea how greatly needed it is! Thanks again!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Definitely follow aura's advice to post to the Crystal Silence League.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Tue May 15, 2012 11:57 am

Hi TheBestest:

I too hope your pain has subsided.

In addition to aura's and jwmcclin's excellent advice, please continue to look for medical assistance on this.
Teaching hospitals (I used to work at one) may have Oral-Maxillary surgery clinics that can address the issue with you. The clinics are inexpensive, though there may be a wait to get an appointment. A teaching hospital is one where doctors are trained and may be attached to Universities. The key thing to do is call the bigger hospitals in your area and see if there is an Oral-Maxillary Surgery department. If so, ask if there is a clinic. Hope this helps!

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed May 16, 2012 5:32 am

KhonsuMes wrote:Hi TheBestest:

I too hope your pain has subsided.

In addition to aura's and jwmcclin's excellent advice, please continue to look for medical assistance on this.
Teaching hospitals (I used to work at one) may have Oral-Maxillary surgery clinics that can address the issue with you. The clinics are inexpensive, though there may be a wait to get an appointment. A teaching hospital is one where doctors are trained and may be attached to Universities. The key thing to do is call the bigger hospitals in your area and see if there is an Oral-Maxillary Surgery department. If so, ask if there is a clinic. Hope this helps!
Thanks so much and yes it helps a lot! Thank you

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Hello again! I took everyone's advice and posted in crystalscienceleague.org and the people who prayed for me were and still are numerous, I couldn't feel more blessed. I also found a dental school that takes my insurance and also has a TMJ / Maxofacial clinic! Now here's the bad news... my teeth are becoming extremely bad and so far I'm losing three teeth. One I had pulled already and two still remain. My top two front teeth have cracks straight down the middle and I'm guessing eventually they will go too :-(. I need $1200-$2200 a pop per tooth! I need help! Any suggestions on work/ spells I can try to gain that money?

Indian_conjure

Healing for a serious muscle desease?

Unread post by Indian_conjure » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:59 am

Hello everyone I know very well that lot modern day great occult practitioners are from this wonderful online community and I am asking for help from you all to give your input in this serious issue. I have a friend who is suffering from duchenne muscular dystrophy which is a muscle wasting disease and is the most common and most serious form of muscular dystrophy. The condition is named after the French neurologist Guillaume Benjamin Amand Duchenne, who first described the disease in 1868. This form of muscular dystrophy occurs only in males. Approximately 1 in 3,500 to 4000 males develop this condition. The disease is prevalent in approximately 63 people per million, worldwide.

He cannot move his body and is completely bed bound for 12 years even though from a rich family his parents have done everything from going to typical Indian sadhus to doctors for help but nothing happened. Medically there is no cure yet for this disease . So is there anyway that you can suggest that can help him regain his health back maybe using certain healing spirits or rituals. Anything or any information if you can help would be greatly appreciated. I am new to magick myself that's why I am asking all you guys who have much more experience than me to help me find an answer for his condition.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Healing for a serious muscle desease?

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:31 am

I would suggest using Healing products on this man or lighting Healing vigil candles and praying that he regain some health. Speaking as a nurse here, there is no cure presently for Muscular Dystrophy and the best you may be able to hope for is some improvement in your friend's quality of life.

I would also petition Dr. Jose Gregario Hernandez and ask him to find the best doctors for your friend, doctors that can give him relief and hope.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Healing for a serious muscle desease?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:08 am

You can also petition Archangel Raphael, the angel of healing. Lucky Mojo Healing products have an angel pictured on the labels.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”