Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:12 pm

spree: THANK YOU for posting that update about your honey jar success. It is always great to read when someone triumphs with their work!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:07 am

oh no!
while folding my petition paper with the herbs inside, it ripped.
does that mean I have to redo the petition paper? or will my honey jar still work?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:35 am

Hi Hopefull,

Although ultimately the choice is up to you, it would probably be wise to re-do it.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:18 am

I redid it.

significant

Unread post by significant » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:00 pm

is this good or bad sign ?
this evening,when i thought that my target was asleep i burn candle on my honey jar (i do with it about 2 months)...usual I use my poppet that I made (one represent him and the other is me,tied with red and pink string)...also i use to burn incense-scented with roses and jasmine on charcoal disk and put that near my poppets....i pray all the time,visualize both of us together etc...
tonight i I took poppets in the my hand(never do that before) ,hold them over the candle light,pray something like "as this candle burn your hart will burn for me,you will love me,and only me,we will be very happy together,bla,bla,bla...". ;) .. i close my eyes,holding poppets over the candle and repeat prayer,visualize nice moment we spend together,and in one moment all I hear was "ppppssssssssss".... poppet which represent him, began to burn ..omg.... :o
I do not know if the flame is increased when i close my eyes or I did unknowingly approached poppets closer to flame but the hole is on "his back" :o and now i can see the ingredients ...lol...
on this screen shot you can see that :P.....http://prntscr.com/fqndk
it's seems to me like "heart on his back".. lol
http://prntscr.com/fqnn0
..so experts please tell me how you look at things like this... :? is that good or bad sign
p.s sorry if i make some mistake,but English is not my native language,but i hope that you can understand what i am talking about :P
love U all <3

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:01 pm

natasha76: I would get a quick check reading with someone who can go into more detail with you and read your situation. I will say that burning the poppet, in this case, was not a very good thing to have happen to you.
Joseph Magnuson

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:02 am

My jar consists of: paper with him and my name on it and crossing each other like tic tac toe, rosemary, cloves, Karo syrup and my hair. His hair is not in it, as I can't get anything of his simply because he won't meet up with me.

Well here my story goes: the beginning of this year me and my ex got into a huge fight with resulted in him being arrested and after he wAs in jail I left him, well he still loved me thought out this whole time being in jail, however two months ago he got out, and I said things to him I shouldn't had said (I really regret it now cause I knew he woulda came back if I had told him to) . Now he has a new gf that he got out of impulse I guess ( idk why really), but I haven't talked to him in a month and I really want him back. I know deep down he still loves me because we have a child together and we went through alot together

However I want him back and idk how to get him back without a spell, any help?

significant

Unread post by significant » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:49 am

in this moment it's impossible for me to do quick check reading with someone, but as soon as I finish with the procedure of making my Visa internt card I'll do what you suggest to me ...now i am so disappointed with your answer that "is no good sign " :cry: :cry: :cry:

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Hi again, I have limited access to internet at the moment. Thank you, I appreciate your comments!

I spoke with Rev. Rukiah in March and she directed me on how to take a spiritual bath and told me to wash down the house. I have since changed my cleaning ritual and products to include florida water. I am very fond of using lemon scented ammonia these days. I use florida water soap or will use the cologne in my shampoo at least once a week. I always spray my hands with florida water and wipe the oil off and then I will wash them again after with FW soap. I reflected on your post Moneytakea, thank you for your advice. It prompted me to review the cleanliness and order of the place so I set to cleaning again. I am preparing my house to be washed completely down for solstice and take the bath again this Friday. I am usually picky about the order of my home and in particular the state of the floor. I'll be using the cologne in a floor steamer to take care of the carpets.

I used red pencil on torn kraft paper. I have burned the jar with ritual candles starting on a friday, 7 pink; 7 blue; 5 pink, 2 red, 5 blue
pink/red with love me and the blue ones with healing. The tips on eliminating negativity was a very good reminder. When I first got back together with him in February, no negativity was on my mind virtually all the time. It hasn't been so since I blew that jar up and it's been tough to turn my mind back that way. But as I work this jar, it is becoming easier to maintain peace in my own mind. I have not spent time with him since the middle of July, when the jar went. I have seen him twice, spent a few hours driving around with him and then for half an hour when he dropped off our son.

Over the last few weeks, he has been in contact with me over the children. Paying for their activities after school which is something he has never done before. He is still aggressive when he expresses himself, very bossy. Communication was limited to texting and emails over scheduling, nothing personal really. I believe I did have the opportunity to get together with him, but I blew it on Friday and he went back out to work Saturday. His next scheduled visit is not for about another week and a half.

What effect has basil in the jar had for others? How might it affect communication between the people in the jar? He has had a serious reduction in the swear words he uses lately and in some cases will express himself with blanks. Sadly we've had a very intensely emotional relationship over the last 6 years and we've managed to becomes slaves to these 2 inch by 3 inch screens. We rarely speak on the phone. He did call me though about a week ago since, he sounded very positive in tone.

Today's candle was a little active today. Blue dressed with healing, it would spark every now and then. But at the end when it burned down to the lid ready to go out, it flared back up into a few flames and then divided and then the jar went pop and it split into four flames that went out. What do you think that could mean?

I intend to order more love me oil and tranquility oil from LM. Any other suggestions I might try? I have used Peaceful home powder in the house and it has a great effect on him, I have been interested in trying the incense, but maybe I'll just order the kit.

Thanks again for your help :-)
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:55 pm

I had redone my petition but I did it after I burned a candle ontop already. Fearful that it wouldn't work I made another honey jar. Would using both honey jars effect the spell or should I not attempt it because it would be too much?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:37 am

Hi Hopefull,

Although you can work both jars if you choose, one for the cause is sufficient (since if they have the same ingredients they do pretty much the same thing). To decide which to work, use a pendulum or get a quick 10$ divination from one of the AIRR members to see which is best suited to your work. That said, chances are you already ''know'' which jar is the right one.

Another way of working you may want to consider which allows you to work both jars would be to take a picture of the target and then make a circle of an appropriate sachet powder (which supports your intention) around the photo. Place one jar above the photo and one jar below, on the circle line of powder. That way your target is surrounded with your intention and sweetened all the way around ;)

Blessings
Aura Laforest

RedSnake

Unread post by RedSnake » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:06 pm

[quote="aura"]
Hi RedSnake,
there are many ways to write petition papers. One way would be to write your son's name 9x, then turn the paper 90 degrees clockwise and write ''success'' over his name 9x. Then circle the name and the success with ''schoolsuccesslifesuccess'' in an unbroken circle all the way around. Sunday is a great day to start work for success, particularly during the waxing moon with increasing clock hands (a timining triple-whammy if you will).
quote]

Thank you Aura!

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Thank you do much aura! I swear you're the greatest!
Just for clarification, I sandwich the picture between the jars and have the searcher powder ccircling everything? Or I have the jars on the circle powder? :?:

And my honey jar is made specifically to bring back my lover, admit his feelings for me, and commit to me. Which powered should I use: dove's blood, love me, return to me, or the hummingbird?

springcane

Unread post by springcane » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:54 am

I have a question about messed up honey jar. On Monday, after terrible fight with my ex-boyfriend who told me he didnt want to even talk to me anymore, i started one, with sugar and honey, without any personal stuff inside (im not going to see him again anywhere soon, if ever, so i dont have any of his hair.), I used olive oil for dressing the candle. It was my first one, and i didnt even know about this forum back then. I lighted huge pink candle with intention of forgiveness and being friends again, but then i did something STUPID. I needed to go out in the evening and the candle was burning for so long and I've read I should just let it to burn out. So I've put a piece of match to make it burn faster. It was burning more for a while, and then i accidentally knocked the jar and the candle fell down and snuffed. I put it in its place again and lighted up. Then i noticed that one minute before this happened my ex said hi to me on fb, so i replied to him, but he's never written anything back since then. Then in the evening i blew the candle out, and only the day after I found out on luckymojo you should NEVER do that.

So now I'm concerned about this first jar making more bad thing to the situation than good, I've been working it for three days, but yesterday started new one, with his handwritten signature from the letter he's sent me, my hair and a bit of cardamon and intention of forgiveness and him coming back to me. What should i do with the first one? Is this possible that i could "piss off the spirits" with blewing candle out, or did it just stop working and i can just throw it away to the bin? Or should i keep it in case it still could work? (But then doesnt it go in the way with new jar?)

Also, is it a problem if I'd cut candle in half before burning it? The only smaller pink/red candles available here are infused with aromatherapy oils, and i hate the smell, plus wouldnt oils like that influenced the jar?

P.S. I hope I said everything clear, English isnt my first language, also in my country there's no shops i could buy anything similar to lucky mojo kits, so is just olive oil and regular kitchen herbs enough to make it?

Seaside

Unread post by Seaside » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:05 pm

I'm currently dating a really nice guy whose ex-wife is making his life miserable. She wants him back but she controlling and deceitful. She tried to have him arrested on domestic abuse but was unsuccessfu the police didn't believe her and almost arrested her instead. Instead she holds the kids hostage for money and is constantly taking him to court for something. Anyhoo I just want them to be peaceful for the kids sake and so he can be a dad again. I don't want him and his ex to reconcile as I'd really like this person. Howeer whether I'm with him or not he's a good man, the father and person. I don't like seeing him hurt when all he wants is too see his kids. My question is what kind of Honey Jar can I make to soften her up and let peace flow between the two ex's for the sake of the kids. I don't have any personal items not even a picture of the ex-wife just her name.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:38 am

You can get the Peaceful Home honey jar for peace among all members of the family, including the ex-wife.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi Hopefull, the jars go on the circle of powder in the suggested set-up. In the powders you suggested, a combo of Return To Me, Love Me and Chupparosa would work well. Blend a little of each and then carefully set it out in the desired shape (you could make a heart around his picture for example).

Hi springhaze. Spirits don't get pissed off that easily so give yourself a break. Don't throw the first jar into a trash bin - it shows that your intention is garbage which it isn't. If you want to dispose of the first jar, empty the honey into a moving body of water like a river or under a big strong tree and then wash and recycle the glass. Treat the jar with the same respect you have for the relationship you are trying to repair even if you are now working a new one.
Given you're trying to reconcile, get yourself balm of gilead buds: they're specific for this kind of work and help soothe over the accumulated bad feeling from fights and past experience. You can get those here: http://www.herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html
When it comes to the products you use - yes they do make a difference. In a pinch you can manage with kitchen herbs and olive oil, but ideally you work with the right herbs and oils for the condition. The way the products are made by LM and their proper selection and application in a job makes a big difference in the results. Furthermore, although I understand your dilemma, this is a Forum to help you select Lucky Mojo products - not the products available at your local grocery store.
An excellent book that will allow you to choose the most appropriate herbs and curios for your work (including those in your kitchen) is Miss Cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic. LM ships world-wide so you should be able to obtain it and it is a bare minimum as well as a wonderful read: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Blessings and success in your work to both of you!
Aura Laforest

springcane

Unread post by springcane » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:59 pm

aura wrote: Don't throw the first jar into a trash bin - it shows that your intention is garbage which it isn't.
Oh, i didn't mean that literally, I said it as a reference to this thing I've read about blowing out the candle making the spell stop working at all, including it's effects after the disposal. I actually did the research about ways of disposing here, on LM, so I'm not going to just throw it away. Besides it seems to be working so well already, so I'm going to keep it for a while. :) It's such a relief knowing that I didn't made the universe be upset with me ;)
Furthermore, although I understand your dilemma, this is a Forum to help you select Lucky Mojo products - not the products available at your local grocery store.
Yes, I'm aware of that, but I'm quite broke right now, so I'd have to wait both for the money and the shipping to Europe, and I wanted to start the jar as soon as possible, but I'm definitely going to purchase something in the nearest future!

And i just want to say how amazing this forum is, and how grateful I am for all of you who put your work and experience into making this huge database of knowledge, even though it's been made for the purpose of the shop and its products. I feel like it opened the whole new world for me. Thank you! ♥

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Thank you aura! Sorry I retread it and figured it out. xD

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Please forgive me if this question has been answered before, but there are 107 pages of posts and I'm getting eye strain trying to sift through them.

I am finished with a Honey Jar that I used to help my husband get a job. It seems the best way to dispose of it now would be to bury it in my backyard, but do I bury the whole jar, or do I open the jar and just bury the contents? I am a bit concerned about burying glass in case I forget it and one day break into it while digging or something.

Also, in Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, Miss Cat says, "to fix its influence, inter it in a five-spot pattern." Would this be applicable to a Honey Jar? Clearly I would have to open it to accomplish this.

Thanks!

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Hello,

I was just wondering, is it okay if some of the honey on my honey jar came out after I had started my spell,and it seemed liked it was working?

I poured some of my honey from my jar out,because I accidentally tipped it over, I replaced it with more honey afterwards, will my spell continue to work or should I start a new one?

Hopefull

Unread post by Hopefull » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:11 am

I've decided to burn a candle every night for my honey jar to work. So far, the wax has been left ontop of my honey jar. 2 nights ago, I dressed a pink candle in return to me oil and some herbs and prayed over it. The candle not only burned all the way out with no trace of wax, it burned the old wax completely off the jar lid. I asked what it meant but have gotten no reply.
Tonight, though, I burned a red candle dressed in return to me oil and sure enough, the same thing happened again!
What does that mean?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:18 am

Hi Hopefull,
this is usually an excellent sign. It can often mean that the work is burning through any accumulated obstacles and hitting the mark. this is particuarly true if there are crackling sounds as the candle burns.

Hi Ranunculus,
backyard would be a very good place to bury the remains, and yes you can empty them out of the jar with a prayer and then wash and recycle the glass for future use. If you want to work with the five-spot pattern, a bit in each corner of the house, outside, and then the last of the honey underneath it would probably be the most adapted to the type of work. If you live in a house that doesn't have an earthen space below it, then you can inter the ''center-spot'' into a house-plant (particularly a fern or other plant which has a basal rosette) kept in the middle of the home.
Aura Laforest

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:03 am

Thank you Aura, this is exactly what I needed to know. Though now I have two new questions: 1) If I empty out my Honey Jar, what would I be praying for? As a thank you? Or as a means of helping to fix the spell?

2) If I were reuse the jar for something else, do I need to "cleanse" it so to speak, or just wash all the honey off with dish soap?

Thanks again.

vlo61385

Unread post by vlo61385 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 am

I have a girlfriend who is jealous my ex will come back or I want her back and I dont.

How can I get rid of my ex but not my child with her and keep me and my present girlfriend love strong and have her trusting me?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:20 am

Interesting. Remember your child is the first priority where your ex is concerned. It is really good to have a amicable relationship regardless of how jealous your current girlfriend is. A honey jar works great to maintain a continuous amicable relationship with her and your child. As for your girlfriend, you can work a honey jar on her for the relationship itself (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html) read <<<<here about the family of honey jars and select the one that is appropriate for your situation. The difference will be the type of herbs, curios, and personal concerns to include. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:38 am

hello everyone,

I was just curious to know, is it okay to have two honey jars working for the same purpose? I'm not sure if my first one is working any more, I accidentally spilled some honey out when I opened it,I replaced the honey but I am worried that it isn't working any more, it has been a month since I did the first one,and I had signs and some movement, he has been sweeter since I started my jar,but after I spilled the honey, he has been distant again
Is there any thing I can do? should I just start a new jar? and dispose of the other?

any info or suggestions would help, thank you

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:16 pm

I would just work one jar for a single specific situation.
Joseph Magnuson

vlo61385

Unread post by vlo61385 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Thanks I will be sure to check that out.

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:35 pm

thanks Joseph :D

would you suggest that I make a new jar? I'm just worried that since I spilled the contents, it won't work any more, how can I save it if I can,
any suggestions?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:48 pm

I would make a brand new jar if I were you, yes.
Joseph Magnuson

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:06 pm

thank you so much Joseph....I was seriously considering that I do start a new one,and now I will...thank you again

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:12 pm

I am moving your request to the 108 page Honey Jar discussions. Take time to read through the posts, you will get a lot of information that will help you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:12 pm

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi Ranunculus,

(1) You can pray for both! In thanks to Spirit for the work done as well as to continue bringing about the effects of the conjure in your daily life.

(2) Some people would go the step further and florida water wash or add Chinese wash to the soap and water, but personally I consider the soap and water cleansing with prayer to be quite sufficient. That said, I don't cleanse my candles before burning them either. So ultimately it's a personal choice: go with what works for you.
Aura Laforest

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:35 pm

hello everyone,

I was wondering, I started a new honey jar yesterday, and today, I don't know why I never thought of it before, but I still have the sheets we used 6 months ago,and I never washed them, well I collected a bit of hair from the pillow case we used,and although I am not sure which is his and which is mine, Can I start over with a new jar instead of just adding it to the one I made yesterday? I sort of want to place it in the name paper along with the herbs I placed.Also can I just put his picture alone in the jar? or does it have to be both our picture facing each other? and one more question, I read in one of Ms Cat's post that both our names & birth dates should be written in the back of the picture, do I write my name and birth date on my picture and do I write his on his picture?
Thank you once again so much for all the help, any info is greatly appreciated =)

springcane

Unread post by springcane » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:43 am

What if the petition paper wasn't precise enough? I mean, the intention to me was clear, but now I'm wondering if having the second jar with "come back to me" without anything saying about love, and the previous jar mentioning friendship, will it work the way I wanted? Can i fix it with a proper oil/praying over the oil and adding what i meant exactly, or should i just start over?

bethshort1924
Newly Registered

Unread post by bethshort1924 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read and helping me with my simple question. Much obliged :P

Can I bury a Love Honey Jar I made for my beloved on his front yard or should I keep it in my altar?
I would bury it in secret, without him knowing of course :P

Thank you again and may you be blessed!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:17 pm

bluebutterfly12 wrote:hello everyone,

I was wondering, I started a new honey jar yesterday, and today, I don't know why I never thought of it before, but I still have the sheets we used 6 months ago,and I never washed them, well I collected a bit of hair from the pillow case we used,and although I am not sure which is his and which is mine, Can I start over with a new jar instead of just adding it to the one I made yesterday? I sort of want to place it in the name paper along with the herbs I placed.Also can I just put his picture alone in the jar? or does it have to be both our picture facing each other? and one more question, I read in one of Ms Cat's post that both our names & birth dates should be written in the back of the picture, do I write my name and birth date on my picture and do I write his on his picture?
Thank you once again so much for all the help, any info is greatly appreciated =)
If you do not know WHY you would do any of the things you mentioned OR the ones you ask about, then the answers have no meaning to you.
Without knowing the meaning behind each part, material, movement or action in a spell it will be pure LUCK that may lead you to success. Not skill. Not knowledge. Not gift. And you can get lucky once in a blue moon, but if you want your conjure to be consistently successfull, you need to learn the "why". Learn how to add meaning, not a dead piece of material.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Well yes you can but why would you not want to keep it and keep working it with candles to continue the love etc? though in cats book is a spell with using a cored apple and giving a plant, look in her book for details but in that method yes id definetly do it. Id rather see you deploy powders and oils on his property to get on him then the honey jar, id not bury it till you are done with it. FYI even when you win his love you can keep burning candles on it to keep it.. this can be a longterm working. I had a GF use follow me boy powder and sprinkled it from his house to her house praying each step for him to be drawn to her and follow her. She then liut a 7 knob candle dressed with the oil and powder and burned it for 7 days, she had great success. best of luck!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

lizcesdan

Unread post by lizcesdan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:59 pm

I have started my honey jar for my 3 bosses at work.

While I was preparing it and closed it and was anoiting the candle with the oil

I am embarassed to say this, but got aroused while praying and saying my desires for these 3 people and actually had orgasm while doing it.

Had never done that before, has this happened to anyone or is it that i am just crazy and really should be doing a love spell lol

thanks.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:27 am

I cannot say that has happen before to me, lizcesdan. Are you sexually attracted to any of the people that you are working on? Are any of them into you?
Joseph Magnuson

openminded

Unread post by openminded » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Dr Johannes wrote: If you do not know WHY you would do any of the things you mentioned OR the ones you ask about, then the answers have no meaning to you.
Without knowing the meaning behind each part, material, movement or action in a spell it will be pure LUCK that may lead you to success. Not skill. Not knowledge. Not gift. And you can get lucky once in a blue moon, but if you want your conjure to be consistently successfull, you need to learn the "why". Learn how to add meaning, not a dead piece of material.
Dr Johannes... Your answer confused me and didn't really answer bluebutterfly12's question. It is my understanding she questioned why she didn't think to put personal items inside her honey jar until after the fact she already "made" it. It didn't come to her mind until afterwards. She wasn't asking why she had to do any of those things like your answer assumes. Her sentence overall makes me believe she understands why she would need to put personal materials inside a honey jar. :-) Her question: "Is it too late to put it in after starting it?"

I have a similar question. Thanks!

victoria100

Unread post by victoria100 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:36 am

Hi,

I have done a Honey Jar Spell - Reconcile and to sweeten him towards me, my petition which is inside the jar (written on brown paper) is struck on the lid of the jar, hence it is half in honey most likely little above the honey, as jar was not full till the top (as I created a room for petition by eating a bit of honey from it). When I shake the jar, paper is just struck there, most likely because of honey's sticky nature, it got glued on the top. Can I open the jar and push it again inside? Will it spoil my spell?

Thanks.
Victoria.

parfait1

Unread post by parfait1 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Tomorrow night I will be making my first honey jar! I have worked with candles in the past, dressing them, etc. This is for love to help heal the issues in my on again off again relationship so we can finally move on to a serious long term commitment. The herbs I have for my jar are balms of gilead, lavender flowers, juniper berries, Chubeb Berries, Deer's Tounge, Ginger, Catnip, Damnia, star of anise, and Rose buds. It's a lot I know. I also have some of his semen as well as a photo. I have been reading these posts and I seen a portion of including oils. I was thinking of reconciliation, return to me, stay with me, love me, and even fires of love. I know that you dress the candles with the oils but I was also reading that some people put the oil inside the jar? My question is does my formula sound ok, but also when using oil in the jar is it put directly on the honey or is it put in the packet with the herbs? Thanks so much!

victoria100

Unread post by victoria100 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:14 am

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please reply to my question. PLEASEEEEEE Cat can you please suggest.

I have done a Honey Jar Spell - Reconcile and to sweeten him towards me, my petition which is inside the jar (written on brown paper) is struck on the lid of the jar, hence it is half in honey most likely little above the honey, as jar was not full till the top (as I created a room for petition by eating a bit of honey from it). When I shake the jar, paper is just struck there, most likely because of honey's sticky nature, it got glued on the top.
I donot want to open the jar, can I keep it inverted so the petition is dipped in honey? or will there be reverse effects of keeping the jar upside down.

PLEASE REPLY ..
Victoria
[quote="victoria100"]Hi,

I have done a Honey Jar Spell - Reconcile and to sweeten him towards me, my petition which is inside the jar (written on brown paper) is struck on the lid of the jar, hence it is half in honey most likely little above the honey, as jar was not full till the top (as I created a room for petition by eating a bit of honey from it). When I shake the jar, paper is just struck there, most likely because of honey's sticky nature, it got glued on the top. Can I open the jar and push it again inside? Will it spoil my spell?

Thanks.
Victoria.[/quote]

openminded

Unread post by openminded » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Hello!

I noticed a couple of things and I need advice?

My taper candles only drip/tear wax when I have the fan running in my room. I like this because since the wax is hot it heats up the honey jar as it drips along the side. But they burn out way too quick, they last 15-20 minutes when they are supposed to last for 1.5 hours... To me it's not really a sign that the spell will be too "quick" and need to be redone eventually because 1) a draft is what's causing the quick burn 2) it's a honey jar.
However If I don't have the fan on, the candle flame is still and tall and burns the wax until there's nothing left but a wick. No wax residue, and I don't get the sense of feeling that the honey jar has been warmed up by the candle/wax at all...

Are candles supposed to drip/tear on their own with no drafts in the room? Or is a draft needed in order to "warm" the honey jar with the wax drips?

Thanks for reading. :-)

sweetness
Newly Registered

Unread post by sweetness » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Hey guys, my name is Emma.

I just want to share my wonderful experience with my love honey jar.

you know, i did have a honey jar before with my ex but I guess it wasn't meant to be. no mater what i did, it didn't work..
Few years passed by, i fell in love (yes guys I totally did) and I started my new love honey jar. I had used condom, his hair, saliva ect as well as other herbs and loadstones and everything is work in out so well for me. It is working out guys.

in the past I used to have a reconciliation honey jar and I understand why it didn't work, I really do. can't really explain here, but sometimes better things are meant for you. i can't imagine being with anyone else than this guy. lol guys i am so in love, please pray for me lol

Just wanna say it is working for me, and the truth is I did learn so much from Cat and this website.

god bless them all.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:50 pm

We are so glad to hear this! Honey jars are some of my favorite workings out of the Conjure corpus-they can make such an amazing difference when set up correctly and attended with consistency, patience, and prayer!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:53 am

That is great news, sweetness! Congrats on your successful honey jar. Like Miss Bri, these are one of my favorite things to get going for people, or see them work for themselves. Thank you for sharing with us!
Joseph Magnuson

sweetniki

Unread post by sweetniki » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:59 am

I work very hard with a large number of people in a company where the organization is constantly merging and changing. I want to be the one they keep and seen favorably. I wanted to make a honey jar but I would probably be putting in at least 25 names in the honey jar. What else would I put in (herbs, etc.). What color candles would I burn? This is my first time making a honey jar. I am willing to work hard but want to be seen favorably and recognized for my hard work. Also, there is always another counterpart of mine but I want to be the one they want to be in this position. Thank you for your help.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:00 am

sweetniki: Please remember to post in the correct threads. I have moved your post here, to the Honey Jar thread/discussion already in progress. Your questions have been answered before and archived here. Thank you.
Joseph Magnuson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:06 am

Openminded: when my wife and I burn any candles, especially "free-standing' candles on honey jars, we always make sure all vents are closed, all windows are secure, and there is little conflicting air currents hitting our work. You will get a much better burn that allows for proper divination. For a few months we were wondering what the heck was wrong with all of the candles we were burning. Turns out they had been mistakenly placed within reach of the air gusts from our floor vents.
Joseph Magnuson

sweetniki

Unread post by sweetniki » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:40 am

This is my first time making a honey jar and I would like to put a number of people I work with in it. I've ordered Special Oil No. 20 and plan to use white candles. I want to sweeten higher ups to me as I go through organization changes and I wish to be a solid footing in my position. I have a few questions: once I start the honey jar, can I open it and add herbs to it or additional names. Does anyone have any herbs to recommend to accomplish my goal? or any other advise? Thank you.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:47 am

I like to keep the lid on my honey jars so to speak-its not something that you want to be opening up and adding to all the time. The exception to that for me is personal concerns. If I start a honey jar with no personal concerns and then i get personal concerns down the road I will sometimes add them to the existing jar and sometimes make a whole new jar.
I LOVE five finger grass for getting people to favor you and cooperate with you. Licorice root has a commanding aspect tempered with sweetness, grains of paradise are good for luck, and bay leaf is great for victory:
http://herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html
http://herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html
http://herb-magic.com/grains-of-paradise.html
http://herb-magic.com/bay-leaves.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

sweetniki

Unread post by sweetniki » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 am

Thank you. I will wait until I get all the ingredients, mix together and then keep the jar closed and then work on this. Thank you again.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:02 pm

This question has been coming up a LOT lately in regards to new forum user's posts. i agree with Miss Bri here; open it only for the most important things (i.e. personal concerns) but stop meddling with your work! :) Get in the head-space of doing it all correct and fully the first time. get all the supplies out, visualize what you will be doing, double check that you will be all set, and then go to it. Being overly finicky can lead to wobbly spellwork, and nobody wants THAT! :)
Joseph Magnuson

bluebutterfly12

Unread post by bluebutterfly12 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:29 am

hello everyone,

If you were burning a candle on your jar everyday for 7 days,then you wanted to change it to a MWF burning of a candle,is there a certain way to do it? or do I just stop,then burn a candle on that specific day?

thank you all for your time in advance =)

froggie31

Unread post by froggie31 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:08 pm

I would love to get some help please . I am new here but my Mom wants to do a honey jar spell to get her settlements and buy a home . She wants us to move with her witch is fine with my hubby and I . Can anyone tell me what herbs and things she needs to put in her jar and if there is a prayer she needs to read .

Thank you for your time ,
Froggie

froggie31

Unread post by froggie31 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:43 am

I am new to this site . My mom is wanting to do a honey jar she is trying to get her settlements and she wants to buy a house to move from where we are now witch is around " family ". My hubby and I are fine with moving . Could anyone tell me what herbs and things she would need to put in her honey jar and also if there is a pray she needs to read ? I also have 20 something acres of land I am putting up for sale and would love to know if I would be able to do a honey jar to sale it . We just want to get out from where we are now way to much going on and we have a 2 and 14 year old that dont need to be around these people "family" .

Thank you all for any help !
Froggie

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”