Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

mar_2

Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by mar_2 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:59 pm

its saved on my phone, no tape.

elbee

Unread post by elbee » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:29 pm

I have not read about this. What sort of interesting things can you do with tape? How strong is a tape with a voice on it? Is it like using a picture? It couldn't have the strength of something from the actual body like hair?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Its not as strong as something of them like hair or blood, to me its close but not as strong as a photo and works great with a photo. For example you make a doll of the person, put their concerns in it, their photo on its face and a tape of their voice in its mouth or throat. Or you could wrap the doll up with the tape so that they get tripped up on their own words.
HRCC Student #1559

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:23 pm

I personally have not seen anything great from voice messages. Photos work much better and, of course, personal concerns are the best.

Mary

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Ok so I am curious with regard to adding urine to drinks or food. Has anyone done this, instead of menstrual blood or vagina juices? Since I no longer menstruate I thought using urine in a drink would be easier. Anyway how much would I use and also for what period of time? And I did read that you need to use the first urine of the day? I have read all the different threads but none were really specific to using the urine this way.

Any input would be interesting. I figured it would be easy to add to his coffee or beer lol, but I don't want to add so much thathe can taste it. Also do I have to recite or say something when I am doing it?

Thanks for all the feedback

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:12 pm

mmcpower wrote:Ok so I am curious with regard to adding urine to drinks or food. Has anyone done this
I have done it instead of semen when the person of my affection dropped by and I wasn't prepared.
mmcpower wrote:Anyway how much would I use and also for what period of time?
A few drops and as often as you can.
mmcpower wrote:And I did read that you need to use the first urine of the day?
I usually prescribe that for when you are doing a wash, for deploying in food I don't think it matters
HRCC Student #1559

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:24 pm

HailDiscordia

Thanks - You are always such a great advisor. I can do this every morning in his coffee. How long does it usually take to affect them. And do I have to say a prayer or anything?

bleuskyye

Unread post by bleuskyye » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:54 am

:o I made a careless mistake and washed the towel I had saved with my lovers semen. Even though it had been washed it is still discolored from the semen. Is it still ok to use in a spell?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:13 am

I'd wait until I get fresh one again.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:29 am

Sorry, its no good anymore.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:30 am

Nope. The personal concern is gone. You need to get another concern.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:43 am

does anyone know if it is possible to use urine to attract and bind an ex boyfriend to you?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:15 am

If I have been following the forum correctly, the question most likely asked of you will be "How long has it been since you have had communications with this 'ex' boyfriend.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:57 am

we text each other all the time,. I think i will be seeing him tonight. so i was wondering if i can do that urine in his green tea. also does it really work, cause i am also burning a vigil candle and anointing myself with follow me boy powders com to me powder and lovers oil, bewitching oil, follow me bot oil. forget me not oil. return to me oil. and i have also put the powders on his walk way and oils on his car door handle...

redacepilot

Unread post by redacepilot » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:49 pm

I have a habit of using my photo in my spells. for example I place a protection candle over my picture, a steady work candle over another picture and a open road candle over another, now is this a bad practice?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:01 pm

Other personal concerns are better, but a photo is better than nothing.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:48 pm

bellasr34

Bell, it sounds to me like you're doing quite a bit already, but as with any spellwork (be it hoodoo or otherwise) it isn't only about the tools you're using. You need to focus your energy and meditate over your goals, and accept that the energy you're putting out into the world is going to impact it. Unfortunately, with reconciliation work, it can be difficult to reunite lovers who have parted. You can find loads of information about how Hoodoo works here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html, and as to the effectiveness of the spells you'll find here... well in my experience, if you're asking the question you probably need to do more research into how these kinds of things work.

Anyway, good luck.
L

redacepilot

Unread post by redacepilot » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm

What other personal stuff could I add?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:33 pm

In no real order: Hair, Finger Nails,Blood,Sexual fluids.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:54 pm

I think sexual fluids are the most potent (remember I said I think) and for the blood (wouldnt that be menstrual--if female) right HailDiscordia?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 pm

If its for a love spell yes sexual fluids would to me be the strongest,yes.
HRCC Student #1559

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:28 pm

apart from feeding the target menstrual blood are their any other ways you can bind someone to you?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:36 pm

MaJiG_GarDen

You can tie their nature and put it into a Nation Sack, do a forum search as this is a topic that has come up before,
HRCC Student #1559

redacepilot

Unread post by redacepilot » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:22 pm

Thanks for all the help.

Kyra2

Unread post by Kyra2 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 am

An excellent list is to be found on the bottom of the page on magical links in descending order of strength:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Work that I do for myself, I tend to use spit or menses blood. I've also used hair or nail clippings.

redacepilot

Unread post by redacepilot » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:50 pm

Good looking out Kyra, Thanks!!

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:22 am

Hello,

As we all know things like hair and other "shed" body items are difficult to get.

My situation is a sweetening spell in a honey jar. I did as the instructions online said, and added one of my beloved's hair, and mine. Sealed the jar.

Now, in hoodoo theory (on this site) I read that combining more personal things, like my beloved's signature on paper, and photo can strengthen the spell. (I read most of the site, they tell you how to dispose of ritual remains and stuff, but not about if or not these can be re-used...)

The jar is closed already, what do I do? Can I remove the contents, (the hair is too precious to throw away) and re-use the hair? Do I do a brand new name paper?

Help a newbie out here!

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:03 am

Yes, you can reuse personal concerns if you're not in the position to get new ones. As for opening up your honey jar, I think there have been conflicting opinions on here about that. Some people don't like opening their jars to add or remove thing, but others don't mind at all. I'm not sure if there's a steadfast rule about it, but I would personally start a new jar and name paper.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:46 am

Jinglepop

You should do a thread search, because this question has been answered many times.

Mary

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:25 am

:lol:

hI Folks,

Wanna share with u a spell i was given by a African French lady who practised Hodoo, she recently Died God Bless Her,

3 months ago i went to her home as she was falling sick, i told her of my situation of my ex not loveing me and being away from me etc..

She told me of her own Situation where she both fell in love and how she made the guy she fell in love with fall in love with her.. So its a 2 in one--

First she told me when she was 17 she was play wrestling with this guy she was just freinds with and he pinned her down and had just removed his sweaty socks and he gagged her with one of them.. as a joke,, but as he did this she said she was gagging down on the sock and she has wetted and swolled the guy sweat of off it,. HEHEH so she said '' me mout waz liyk a mini washing marcheen" refering to her mouth being used as a mini washing machine,, I laughed as she did stateing that the guy finally released her and she angrily left his hime and planned to never contact or talk to him again!!

After a short time she said she started deeply and madly falling in love with this Childhood male freind she used to play with,, ''the guy who played that nasty wrestling game with her as a joke' she said she could not understand why-- but she was infatuated by him.. drawn to his smells as she said -- ''when i was around him and he sweat i come hot' , she also said her love was so incredibky unaturally strong to him like a be with or ill die kinda feeling..

She siad she after confeesing to this guy of her feelings was rejected and the guy started ignoring her,, she got a divination done through a old black gypsy, the lady told her that she has been binded with 'Foot Sweat', after a uncossing.. just to reverse the tables she worked up a sweat in her shoes and boots and whenever she met this guy she would wash her feet or rinse out her sweaty boots and with that water she would mix it in a juice or beverage or food and feed it to him..

She said it worked as a charm and the guy remained as Sweat under he soles..

She eventually married him after his great commitment and dedication to her, and she said that just to keep him she used to do this every 2-3 weeks. She said it worked as a charm ,, as u will get your essence into the man,, and also the magic of keeping the man below the feet.

Im gonna try it.. if u guys do then do post a reply

ty Bubba xxx 8-)

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:10 pm

My boyfriend is aware that I'm (in his own words, hahaha) "witchy", and he knows that I'm planning on carrying out spells that have to do with him, and welcomes me to do so, saying that I can do anything if it "makes me happy" :lol: Is this okay, or is he not supposed to know? Will this somehow nullify the spells, even if he's not trying to fight it off?

Anyhow, he's agreed to let me have a few of his hairs form his head and privates. From what I've read, I've somehow gotten the idea that we're supposed to go around collecting them sneakily and secretively.. Would these still be fine to use these personal concerns that he's "given" to me?

Also, I plan on tying his nature- (this one he doesn't have to know about though, lol!) and I read that I'm not supposed to get any of my fluids mixed in his semen. This is kinda embarrassing, but would it be okay to use semen that I've gotten from him through oral? My saliva will be inside it, though.

Thanks in advance for responding! :D

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Hello :)
hiighpriestess wrote:My boyfriend is aware that I'm (in his own words, hahaha) "witchy", and he knows that I'm planning on carrying out spells that have to do with him, and welcomes me to do so, saying that I can do anything if it "makes me happy" :lol: Is this okay, or is he not supposed to know? Will this somehow nullify the spells, even if he's not trying to fight it off?
It should be easier if he doesn't fight it.
hiighpriestess wrote:Anyhow, he's agreed to let me have a few of his hairs form his head and privates. From what I've read, I've somehow gotten the idea that we're supposed to go around collecting them sneakily and secretively.. Would these still be fine to use these personal concerns that he's "given" to me?
That's fine, we are sneaky about it when the other person wouldn't want us to do work on them.
hiighpriestess wrote: Also, I plan on tying his nature- (this one he doesn't have to know about though, lol!) and I read that I'm not supposed to get any of my fluids mixed in his semen. This is kinda embarrassing, but would it be okay to use semen that I've gotten from him through oral? My saliva will be inside it, though.
Its not so much your fluids as your spirit, when your collecting a mans semen for tying his nature its impotent that you do not have an orgasm, as someone that has tied a mans nature I can say that yes it works if you get it from oral.

And don't be embarrassed lol :mrgreen:
HRCC Student #1559

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:39 pm

HELLO! will it work with the dustfrom using something to file your feet your feet :?:

bubba

Unread post by bubba » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:17 am

HI

Well when i spoke to my freind last she was talking about the sweat of the feet,, to make the person u want to bin d somehow consume and drink it, so u can do that by working up sweaty feet and then rinsing them and adding that water to a meal, drink etc.. the same way body fluids ie: menstrual blood is deployed. The sweat of the foot is kinda binding and domninateing and keeps the person under your feet.

I dont kno about fileing the skin, but i guess its a good idea, maybe ill try that, u try it too and lets see whats the results.. xxgoodluck

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:34 am

Thanks HailDiscordia, you're such a sweetie! :D

So if we have sex, and I don't orgasm, could I use his semen even if it's mixed with my fluids?

Thank you very, very much! :D

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:23 am

hiighpriestess

Yes, that should be fine.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:35 am

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! I'm so glad someone finaly addressed that question :D

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Hello, did a quick search here on 'tying a man's' nature only to you and found some information, but none about my question. I have a paper towel that I used to wipe up my target's semen off my body. How can I use that in a spell to have him only want me and only me? Thanks for any advice!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Yes you can use it. I mean unless you are doing a nation sack then you would have to get the semen on a string. But you could use this as a personal item in a follow me boy spell kit. I mean as long as the fluids are not mixed with your own, then you are find. I do not see why it would make a difference if it was on a portion of a sheet, or if it was on a tissue. You have to get it on something unless your target is enough to get it on a candle or something lol.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:24 pm

Can I use the paper towel as a string in the nations sack? I mean like cut a thin strip of the paper towel resembling a sort of thick string?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:28 pm

I think not because the idea is you get fresh semen on the knot on the string, and tie it when the guy responds to your call.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Macbaby

If you can tie some knots in then yes. It doesn't have to be string for the Nation Sack, ribbon and the like work just as well. Mind you its better if you can get his measure with what ever your tying. What I mean is if what you are using to tie is the same length as his penis all the better.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:00 pm

I concur with HD. It might work as well, but you could always do another spell such as a stay with me vigil candle to keep heat on the work..

gcn2u

Unread post by gcn2u » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:06 am

Hello I hope all is well with everyone. I'm in a gay relationship and re-united with my lover a couple of days and we're trying to work things out for the better. I want to bind him to me and also to try to get him to move from his family house and move him in back with me. What I wanted to ask someone mentioned about burying an underwear in the back yard. I was wondering do it suppose to:

**** Bind someone to you to keep you? OR

****Keep your lover faithful to you? OR

**** Keep my lovers mind constantly think of me?

Can someone shed some light into this and tell me how did it work for others?

MrsGemini

Unread post by MrsGemini » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:04 am

hello
i had to do a quick tying on my husband before he went on vacation i did it with stuff from my home but instead of him coming inside my vagina he came in my mouth. and i tried it with his pubic hair will it still work? Also i placed it inside a red bag i never use .

Mohammed

Unread post by Mohammed » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:49 am

Hi Friends. I want to do a conjure to keep me on my boyfriend's mind constantly. I am thinking to do a honey-jar... here is the difficult part. My boyfriend is overseas (foreign). I have photos, letters in his handwriting, and just yesterday, received a package from him! I convinced him some time ago to send me some hair after his next haircut. He did, and it never came (seized in customs?) I asked this time for UNWASHED clothing. I received a polo shirt, and 2 pairs of underwear, unwashed, and one has *ahem* dried semen on it. I know that this will make for a strong charm. OK~ the delimma... I was searching for ideas in here, and I don't want to bury it, or cut it to make a doll. Is there anything I can do to make a powerful love charm out of these items without burying or altering them in any way? This is a male-male relationship, if it makes a difference.

P.S. - He sent hair in this package also... when I received the box, the hair had been removed... any insight to this? As gross as it may sound to some, and I apologise, but you could clearly tell what was on the underwear, hehe, and I was afraid they wouldn't let that pass through, but hair?! What 'threat' is that? That is an old practice, I thought, to take a lock of your love's hair....

Thank you all for your help. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is Mr. Right...we just have some obstacles to cross, and I want to make it as easy as possible.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:07 am

You can scrape off the semen and use it in a honey jar.

You can dress the underwear with approproiate oils, and keep it under your mattress.

ernjim

Unread post by ernjim » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:10 pm

My wife and I have been separated for a month. She sometimes wants a divorce and sometimes she doesn't she said she is confused. But at the same time wants to go out and have fun with her friends not me. I got told that another man had used black magic to have her leave me. I just want her to come back and love me as strong as she used to. Today I fed her my semen. So here is my question. Is this the best way to bring her back? How long does it take to start to work?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:36 am

It's essentially the same sort of thing as a woman feeding menstrual blood to a man. Go read Ms cat's page on bodily fluids and their use in hoodoo, and also runa forum search for menstrual blood. That should give you all the information you need. You may also want to look into a reconciliation spell.

Mohammed

Unread post by Mohammed » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:57 pm

I am finally ready to do a honey jar. I have some questions about personal concerns... I have again begged the target for some hair clippings.
I have received from him some unwashed clothing , including a pair of underwear that contained semen. Well, upon closer inspection, it seems to have soaked into the fabric completely...there is nothing even to scrape off. I want to include his semen as I feel this is the strongest bond to him, even stronger than his hair (am I correct?) The problem is, he is overseas, and everything must pass through customs (packages). I asked him to ejaculate onto a piece of paper (not toilet tissue) regular writing paper... let it dry, fold it and enclose it with a letter or card, and mail to me. I will just cut up the paper into small pieces to use in this and other spells.

Do you think that this will work? I don't want to cut up the briefs, and I don't know what else I could do. I am just concerned about it being less effective because of the paper. Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am obsessing about this.... just want everything to work out.

For those that are wondering... Yeah, he asked me why I wanted this, and I just told him "To make us closer". He laughed and said OK. I have talked to him about this before, long time ago, and he doesn't believe, so he has no problem providing me with the personal effects.

Thank you all.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Yes that will work fine. You could have him soak a piece or string or a ribbon too. I personally would just cut out a piece from the underwear but if you want to go another rout that's just as valid :)
HRCC Student #1559

WHATITDO

Unread post by WHATITDO » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi I, have a new interest an I want him to be around for awhile, these are the items I have a water bottle with some water left in it and a business card of his what can I do with these items pls. thanks :roll: :P

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:18 am

You could take his "lip prints" off the water bottle - with a piece of kleenex, even - and use that like any other personal concern such as hair. Treat the water he left in the bottle like his bathwater. His business card would be about as strong as a name paper and could be used the same way.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Hi there,
This is a forum dedicated to Lucky Mojo products, we help people figure out which ones are best for their situation and how to use them.
In other words, your question is a bit off topic. I would suggest that you read up on the practice of tying a lover's nature here: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
If you want to get a sense of whether the spell will ultimately work or not, you can get a divination from a reputable reader. A list of them can be found here:http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:56 am

MrsGemini

You should try doing a search next time, as questions like these have been answered before.

But to answer your question, yep, it's fine, as long as he comes and you don't, it doesn't matter where you get it from ;)

Happy hoodooing!
Annabelle :)

sunshinelady

Unread post by sunshinelady » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:12 pm

I WOULD LIKE 2 KNOW IF SEMEN CAN BE PUT IN A HONEY JAR SPELL AND CAN A CANDLE BE DRESSED WITH SEMEN?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:15 pm

yes and yes
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:42 am

I was wondering if semen in a honey jar would produce more sexual than loving "sweetness" in the person. I started a honey jar last night on my ex and had no hair so added a piece of cloth with his semen on it and when i spoke to him later that night he was very "frisky", though not any closer to wanting to get back together. Is this a coincidence or does it have to do with the kind of personal concern used?

happilydysphoric

Unread post by happilydysphoric » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:42 am

I was wondering if semen in a honey jar would produce more sexual than loving "sweetness" in the person. I started a honey jar last night on my ex and had no hair so added a piece of cloth with his semen on it and when i spoke to him later that night he was very "frisky", though not any closer to wanting to get back together. Is this a coincidence or does it have to do with the kind of personal concern used?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:30 am

It depends on how you're working the honey jar - what herbs, what oils, etc. The concern doesn't matter - you just want a taglock on that person and match it with yours.

So if you're using red candles with Love Me, or Kiss Me Now, and herbs that are known to incite passion, then you'll get a honey jar that sweetens the person to you in a more lusty fashion. If you are using romantic herb and long-term committment herbs and oils like Dixie Love, Adam and Eve, Chupparosa, and pink candles then you will get a more romantic reaction. If you are using products like Follow Me Boy then you'll get a more clingy, needy, puppy-dog reaction.

It's all in how you work it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”