Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:50 pm

Great! ...and excellent follow-up!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Friend Relative to Move Out Or Move Stay Away

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Great work!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:06 am

yeah thanks for the follow up!

lavender2

Unread post by lavender2 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:20 pm

What would be most effective to keep a person at an emotional distance and keep them from causing me trouble or harming me in some way?

It's a sibling who recently moved very close by so I will have to deal with him far more often than I have in about 15 years and he's hostile and angry all the time and has always gone after me any way he can.

I've tried binding spells (I'm a Wicca with not much hoodoo knowledge) and the results were not powerful enough.

Should I use a mojo bag and if so, which would be best?

Thanks for any help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:43 pm

You can freeze the person's influence. Read about Freezer Spells here freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html Although, sometimes more is needed, such as protection, banishing or hotfooting.

Protection Spells
Banishing Supplies
Although a lot more harsh, read about Hot Foot

If you purchase the spell kits, everything you will need is included...

The differences in Banishing and Hot Foot was discussed in this post hot-foot-vs-banishing-oil-t6526.html

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:55 pm

jwmcclin gave very good advice here. Best of luck to you lavender while having to go through this ordeal with family.
Take Care, and stay posted, please.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:14 am

You can also take a look at the fiery wall of protection products and the spell described on that page.
You could order a complete fiery wall of protection spellkit that comes with all the supplies needed for the spell and instructions.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

lavender2

Unread post by lavender2 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:32 am

Thank you for all the advice. Two questions: what is the difference between Hotfoot and Firey Wall of Protection? If I use a spell kit does that mean that I don't have to be in proximity of the person, that the candles can stand for him?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:17 am

Hot Foot just crosses the person up in such a way that they are driven from their current place and away.

Fiery Wall of Protection is first and foremost a very strong protection work that invokes the aid of St. Michael, however the Fiery Wall spell kit does include an element that is meant to send the enemy away.

Read the links provided you above on the two formulas and kits and you'll immediately see the huge difference between the two.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

rachu
Newly Registered

Unread post by rachu » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:00 am

hi i am new to this forum and i have been closely reading this forum for about a month now and finally decided to join!i need help as to use what to drive my brother in law away from my house. He does not stay with us but every weekend he will visit our place leaving no privacy for us and my husband also does not tell him anything in fact he encourages him to come since he is the only brother he has and even my in laws support him .its been 9 months now and me and my husband have lot of fights because of him and slowly my husband is drifiting apart from me there is kind of silence that came to our relationship and he will talk to his brother for hours togather but cannot bear me even for few minutes!

he was not like that before. we used to enjoy our company but suddenly after his brother came here things changed!this may will celebrate our 2nd marriage annversary.but i dont know whether he rembers it or not!

so i have read alot about hot foot powder and seperation powder that i can put on my brother in law so that he moves out of this town i cannot do that hotfoot spell since in night time my husband will be at home and weekends my brother also joins us any day time ritual i can perform but coul'nt find anything

please help me so that i make him move from here, he stays around 50 miles from my house hence comes over whenever he likes intruding our privacy

i wish i can move him so far that he should not come even once a year!

and also need help gain the love back of my husband.

wating for someones reply! thank you

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 am

I think a reading from a Member of AIRR would be most helpful:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.
You have a few different issues going on here, Your marriage, Your husband and the love for his brother, and the brother in law who over stays his welcome.
Start on a Honey Jar for you and your husband:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
As for the brother in law, hotfooting is one approach and there are other methods; however, you should have a reading an determine what is justified. There are several things I could rattle off here but a reading is the way to go!
Good luck and welcome to The Forum!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:57 am

You cannot blame this on the brother in law. I see WAY more issues than just the brother in law. In addition, you cannot split apart family. They are going to be family regardless if you are there or not. So that might be a losing battle that you are trying to fight.

1. I think you need to get a reading BEFORE rushing to try and get some supplies. I think that would be more wise to do so that you are clear on what products would actually help your situation.

2. You need to get down to WHY your husband is pulling apart from you. Its bigger than your brother in law. Something else is going on in your relationshp that probably has been happening before the brother in law...you just started to notice more when he came alo

www.readersandrootworkers.com

Make sure you ask your reader to give you clear recommendations of what products you need to buy as well as what spellwork you need to do. Before leaving the reading you need to have a clear understanding of your situation, and what spellwork (and how to do it) needs to be done.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

rachu
Newly Registered

Unread post by rachu » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:05 am

thank you Triplethreat and starsinthesky7 i was also thinking about consulting someone!i will do that before actly doing anythin

god bless all

jujubean

Unread post by jujubean » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:29 am

I'd like to distance my partner from his sister. I'm not trying to be mean, he just has an unrealistic view of her and thinks she is perfect and nobody compares to her, which it utter stupidity. Every time they talk, which it's very often, he does it when I can't hear what they are gossiping about, this annoys me, I HATE secrets! I am sure he is only giving his side of the story most of the time anyway, and of course she will take his side and tell him what he wants to hear....making her even more perfect! :x

Is there something I can do to make her distance herself from him. They are so close I highly doubt that I can separate them magically. She lives overseas and he calls her constantly. I always feel like he compares me to her, he does it in a very subtle way but I know he is doing it.

Thank you for your help.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:48 am

Try working some Stop Gossip on the two of them where you are concerned. Also try some Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom worked on him to help him see how that particular behavior negatively effects your relationship.

Have you tried talking to him about how his behavior makes you feel? Especially the ways in which he compares you to her? Communicating your feelings will be important.

jujubean

Unread post by jujubean » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:27 am

I have Devi but he does not (or says he doesn't) see it the way I do. He is a very very stubborn man, I thought I had seen stubborn in my life but never anything like this.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:32 am

In that case you might want to consider doll-baby work on him, or a skull candle in order to influence his mind and behavior.

Of course, getting a reading with a professional rootworker would also help pin-point the core issues in play and give you an individualized plan for what conjure will work best given the circumstances. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

lavender2

Unread post by lavender2 » Tue May 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Thanks for the info and advice. I want to do Hot Foot but since I'm not qualified I don't feel comfortable. This summer I'm going to try Fiery Wall of Protection first. My own spells (i.e. Wicca) have so far bound him-that is kept him away but for the most part but his behavior continues and he influences other members of the family. Interestingly I had a reading last week-other than at Lily Dale I haven't gotten readings for about 12 years but I was so stressed out that I went and the reader mentioned him specifically and how I had to be very careful around him and if was possible to physically leave (where I've lived most of my life) I should. That's how bad he is.
A question: when do you go to a practitioner rather than attempting the work yourself??

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue May 10, 2011 7:29 pm

lavender
An excellent question! And some sensible answers:
  • When you don't have privacy to do the work;
  • When you are too anxious to do it;
  • When you don't know how to do it;
  • When the kind of work you need is not one of your gifts.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

lavender2

Unread post by lavender2 » Mon May 16, 2011 1:57 pm

Yes it does. BUT...where I live there are a fair amount of practitioners. I read most of their webpages. How in the world do I choose the right one? They are all links I got from this site so they've all been through Miss Kat's program. Do I just go by my intuition (which has been wrong!)??

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Try getting a 10 minute reading or other small inexpensive service from the 2 or 3 that you seem most drawn to. See which one you get along with the best and enjoy working with, and then choose to have the rest of your work done by them.

lavender2

Unread post by lavender2 » Sun May 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Good idea thank you.

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi everyone.
I currently have a family member staying with me. The situation is not good, and I would like for this person to move out of my already tiny room on a campus. (To any who have dormed, you know how small these rooms tend to be :-/) I had just come out of having roommates, which I am not used to nor had chosen, and I want and need my space again.
It was only supposed to be for two weeks, but they will likely be staying longer than that because there is no apartment for the individual to leave to, contrary to what they had told me before. I am happy to help, but I hate being lied to and I need my privacy again.
This person is a lazyass and doesn't mind being late to work. There is no drive within them, and no desire to care for oneself. We happen to live in a city where this person could "make it" with 1000 dollars a month. Apparently this is too difficult, because the individual was evicted from their last home.
My question is regarding what to use to get them on the ball, or at least to drop those immature habits and get moving.
I am giving this person until the end of the month to stay here--no more. They are only supposed to stay until the end of the week, according to what they said before, but I know (and they know I know) this isn't true. They work long hours, so I compiled a list of quite a few potential low-rent places they could afford, that are in the area of a job they are switching to.

I currently only have Crown of Success Oil. Should I use Cast off Evil products? I am only helping this family member because I care about their parents.

I know my diction is a little weird, but I'm trying to be ambiguous about gender, just in case.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:46 am

Stating a person's gender will not identify him or her, considering that there are 7 billion people on this planet, roughly half of each gender. Stating the gender of a person gives us a clearer picture of the situation as well as being proper English. I will assume that you are speaking about a woman.

Crown of Success would help if she were actually interested in succeeding in life. However, Cast Off Evil may be necessary to get her to get rid of the bad habits that led to this situation. King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity may help her to see that is only hurting herself in the long run.

The parents should be the ones helping her, not you. If they are not able, another relative with greater resources should step in.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:20 am

Dear Mezan,

I would also work on getting something done as quickly as possible. Most university dorms have policies against people not in the contract living with you especially if they are not students. If this is the case (and I would check your contract), and if you are found out, your living situation could be at risk too. I understand family is family but it is not fair to put yourself in this situation. I would have a heart to heart with your family member stat and explain the situation and be firm. Beg and plead with friends and family to help you get out of this situation if you have to--you cannot put your education at risk. In the meantime, since I know that you may not be able to light candles in your dorm, consider having the MISC light a Fast Luck or petitioning St. Expedite (just make sure you pay him with flowers and pound cake after).

Best of luck for a speedy resolution!

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Mon May 14, 2012 4:40 pm

I have meddling family members that are planning to move to the area close to where I live and I would like to keep them away, far away! The talking and having an adult conversation has not helped, they don't get it. They feel that they are helping yet all they do is cause my siblings and I to go against one another, they hurt us more than help us. How can I keep them away from moving into this area? Also, one of the family members would like to stay with me and that may cause strife with me and my significant other, how can I can I keep this person away too?
I know it may come off as selfish but lately it has become a harsh eat or be eaten type of environment with this family and I just want to have peace and be left alone. How can I do this?

sjason

Unread post by sjason » Mon May 14, 2012 5:21 pm

You could have lucky mojo make u a doll baby of the person/people and throw it in a river that leaves the state to carry them away from you/your area.
Thank you Saint Michael and Saint Cyprian for all you do in my life.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon May 14, 2012 5:57 pm

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 14, 2012 7:23 pm

There are all types of conjure to keep people away I am posting previous discussions

Busy Body Neighbors < busy-body-neighbors-t16290.html >
Black Mustard Seeds < http://herb-magic.com/mustard-seed-black.html >
Here is a discussion about crossroad work < http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html >

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:23 pm

I would do a freezer spell to freezer them away from staying with you.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

You can also sprinkle some banishing powder along with barberry and calamus to keep them away from your house. You can sprinkle this around your home.

www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/barberry.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Sands

Unread post by Sands » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:38 am

Next month I will be going abroad to the area where a close relative lives. I was originally going to stay in this person's apartment but he made an unsolicited comment to me over the Christmas holidays that I find unacceptable on many levels. The other close relatives all humor and cover for this person in part because this person has a serious heart condition. I believe that this person uses the heart condition to get away with things. He knows that he can say and do almost anything and everyone will back off and pretend that he didn't really do anything because they don't want to upset him and have something happen. I decided to simply distance myself from this very unkind, very ungrateful and very immature person and I have not spoken with him since December. He knows that he is not my favorite person these days. I know that he is the type of person who will try to talk to me because he gets uncomfortable when people beat him at his own game and ignore him entirely. I don't want any hostility between us but I do wish to be left alone for the three week period that I will be in his area.Although I will not be staying at his apartment any more, I do know that we will definitely cross paths due to non-preventable circumstances. I would like to know a gentle, but very effective spell or means of "work" which will get him to take my cue and basically leave me alone for the three-week period that I will be there. This person is extremely stubborn so I need something that works well. Any recommendations? Please be detailed. Thanks.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Work with Separation and Stop Gossip. Put the oils on your shoes - on the outside -- and track it everywhere you are likely to meet him.

If you'll be at a meal with other relatives, offer to make a salad with oil-and-vinegar dressing -- but be sure to use Four Thieves Vinegar! There are other edible protection recipes in the Hoodoo Foods booklet series.

If you change your mind and decide you do want the family to be horrified by his behavior and fuss and fight with him, try a simple moving candle spell -- one candle for your family and another for him; dress theirs with King Solomon Wisdom and his with Hot Foot or Run Devil Run.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Sands

Unread post by Sands » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Thank you very much Miss Michaele. I appreciate your advice.

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:30 am

I need my inlaws to move out of their home of 40 years. They are not exactly attached to the house, their son, who is my on and off lover is. It has come to my attention that since becoming involved with him over the last 6 years, their house has been draining my fortune (which isn't much) and causing on-going conflict with my lover, with whom I have a child. I believe this house possesses baleful influence. I believe this as I have listened to the stories and activities of my lover that have taken place over the years and they align with what is considered by a dictionary to be baleful. The environment, plants do not grow well there, they have a cat that has been an indoor cat all it's life but looks like it has been in many fights and lives in the wild when it doesn't. The cat itself is not friendly. The father of the house, has a funny looking lower left leg. Bright red with many blood vessels and it looks bruised and has looked like this for as long as I have known him. The mother is often sick. My lover's left foot peels and has strange bumps in the centre, it has been like this for the entire time I've known him. Now my left leg has veins raising in it. I am confident that this has to do with their house.

I have found that when my lover aligns with this house, he becomes excessively greedy and difficult. We reconciled back in February after a split of 8 months last year. I believe this was only possible with the help of St. Expedite, I called him to bring this man to me so I could see if this situation could be sorted out. Directly following major renovations were made to the inlaws house which I believe allowed me the opportunity to realign my lover's energy with me. I had been "collecting" his energy which was him beginning to leave things at my house when he returned every other week from a week of work in the west. I did a lot of healing working on him, had him in baths and was shifting his mind until I blew up my honey jar (I am still working one, yes it's working) or his mother re-arranged the renovated room. Recently, I had some issues with my mortgage and opened a dialogue with him to help me, but he would not help me until I called on St. Expedite. He would still say things like he would help to provide a roof over my 17 year old daughter and youngest son's head but not mine. He's just sometimes nasty. He will be kind to everyone but me, I know what you are all thinking... :) I have posted in the the reconciliation forum for working on him. But I have determined that it's going to be a waste of time as long as his family possesses their house and once it passes to the next generation, my son will be afflicted the same way his father has been his whole life.

I have told them all point blank that I can't go to their house, I believe it's bad luck and that I don't want my son their either. Of course I am looked at as crazy, but you would think after all the years of headaches between their house and mine they would start to believe me.

I have read with miss cat, conjure man and Miss Michaele on matters relating to whether or not I should bother with my lover. I got a no way, and two maybes with some spell work to do for issues involving our relationship directly and i have been doing the work. I have not read with a professional about this house yet. But I have divined myself lately with a pendulum and a few card readings about the house. The advice is that it is maligned.

How do I get them out? I have made prayer requests at CSL. I had a hot foot burned at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church in February before we reconciled and the candle report suggested that I burn a road opener. Which I did and the father was asking the son if he would buy the house. Something he has only ever asked but once in the past. I am considering having three hot foots with road openers set and a walk over to the place to throw some powder in the yard. I know it seems aggressive and cold, but I am just looking out for mine and my son's best interests. I feel that I would be doing these folks a favour as the place is making them all sick and they just don't know it.
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Unless the inlaws themselves are nasty people who are trying to break up your relationship with their son, I wouldn't hotfoot them; I'd do some lodestone work to attract them irresistibly to a better house. Put some King Solomon Wisdom in it so they can see how sick and unhappy their house is making them (for all anyone knows, there could be asbestos, carcinogens, pollutants or allergens -- in addition to whatever vibes are bringing nastiness and bad luck.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Omigosh! MissMichaele thank you very much! I like this idea a lot! I will look into loadstones on the forum.

Honestly, I can't say that I have feelings for them. Typically I love older folks and they love me- they come to me like magnets sometimes. But not these two. We've been through quite enough challenges together where we come together and fall apart. A relationship with the inlaws means so much to my beau. I really wish I felt differently about them, somehow they just don't endear me. Maybe once they move, I'll change my mind.

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:18 am

I have looked at the info on the forum about loadstones. Is it possible for someone to give a process in which to get started on working with them? The majority of the posts in the loadstone forum seemed to be focused on love and money.

I went by the inlaw's place today and they are re-paving their driveway or having cobblestones set in it.

I have a matched pair of large green stones still in the package and a couple of small ones that are black that I got from a local shop. The girl at the shop matched them for me. I have the book Magical uses for Magnets that I ordered from LM and I have been reading miss cat's page on loadstones. I will need to order the King Solomon's Wisdom. I do have whiskey, florida water and hoyt's cologne for cleaning and baptizing. I do have magnetic sand that has been sitting on my altar waiting to go to work. Just not sure how I might speak to them to give them their purpose. I know I need a plate and they are to be kept out of sight while I work with them. When this work is complete, I intend to bury them. I am happy to bury them in their front yard if that's necessary.

What might I say in the petition? Since it's a petition for someone else. Should I get a picture of another home to direct the loadstone? Are there other materials that I will need? How long should I work this?

Until I get the King Solomon's Wisdom oil could I use another oil? I have LM fast luck and LM influence oil. I also have LM Master powder. Will any of that do or should I just wait till I receive the new oil?

Thank you in advance for your help, I very much appreciate it!

vlo61385

Unread post by vlo61385 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:31 pm

my girlfriends parents are moving out of country but my girlfriend and I want them out now. in hoodoo herb and root magic book I seen on page 86 to drive people out of their home. I was wondering if this is a good way since my girlfriend lives with them and wants to move with me. Also dauber dirt I could not find but I found a dauber nest is that okay.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:51 am

I would suggest a Hot Footing Spell Kit, rather than that particular trick on page 86 of Miss cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic book.

Hot Foot Product Line: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

vlo61385

Unread post by vlo61385 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:46 am

Thank you Joseph but one question this won't keep them out of our lives right? I want them to at least come visit us still not get them out of our lives.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:40 pm

I really do not think you want people around you who have been hot footed its powerful stuff. You may want something else...

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:46 pm

vlo61385

If you want to keep seeing them I would suggest something like Banishing products rather than Hot-Foot. Hot-Foot is after all, a curse, a pretty mean one too.
HRCC Student #1559

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:44 pm

I wonder if Separation products may fit your needs better. They make people go away, but slowly and often with no hard feelings. The tone of your post seems to suggest that's what you're looking for here.

Burning bridges, like with Hot Foot, is not necessarily a bad thing. BUT--Why curse them when they might be useful sometime in the future? Call me cynical, and I am, but you don't know if and when you're going to want or need these people around. Best to not curse them to wander.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

emdeluxe

Unread post by emdeluxe » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:43 am

Happy Saturday eveyone! Can anyone suggest some work to make someone not want to live with you? My husband's daughter is likely going to ask to move in along with her son. My husband is cool with the idea; I am not. However, saying no would cause a lot of bad feelings throughout the entire family. Ideally I'd love to seem them live close by where we can spend a lot of time with them-I just don't want them living in our house. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:43 am

Do some money and job work for the daughter so she can afford to get her own place. Money Drawing, Money Stay with Me, Wealthy Way, and Steady Work, possibly Crown of Success.

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Hi

I have a friend who I have been giving shelter to for the last 8 weeks. I had previously directed her to move in with a neighbour who had been look for extra income in April of 2011. She was formerly my boss to live with her and keep her company. Help two people out at once- so I thought. The neighbour sold her house this past August and moved away. I allowed her to stay with me under the premise that she would not be staying longer than a month. She is working, but is a spend thrift and likes her drink. I have spoke to her trying to encourage her to work harder in finding a new place to live. I have imposed that she must leave my house at a certain time of the morning and not return until the children return from school because she is hindering my prayer time that I need to focus, gain clarity and protect my home and family. I am also trying to work a honey jar for my personal relationship with my estranged partner. I feel her presence here is hindering my spiritual work, whether it be a spell or just prayers not to mention my attitude.Still she lingers. The concept of clean behooves this woman.

Do you have any suggestions? Even my former neighbour had trouble getting her to go. I do not wish to hurt her. I do care about this woman, her heart is in the right place but not her head! She really needs to go.

Any suggestions are welcomed and your help is much appreciated. :?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Get some ideas from this post (want-my-sister-and-her-fiance-to-move-o ... 16667.html) Since you do not want to cause harm...consider the Banishing conjure.

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:50 am

Thank you very much, jwmcclin. Your reply is very much appreciated.

A few questions.

1. Do I need to take a cleansing bath after I deploy this any of this?

2. Thinking of washing the concrete floor in the basement where she stays, can I push the wash down the drain? or does it need to go out the door?

3. Isn't banishing like a curse? We would have potential to be working together again in the future, when she is doing better. Which is why I wouldn't want to harm her.

Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:27 am

You could work with Power, Commanding, Do As I Say, and/or Compelling products to get her to listen to you and do as you ask. If necessary, use Essence of Bendover.

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:17 am

Thank you Mama Micki! I have just ordered bath crystals for Essence of Bend over, Compelling and Commanding. I want to wash her floor and spike her products. I live in a two story house with hardwood. Do you recommend washing the main areas that she walks on? Or just the area she sleeps in? I've been keeping a bowl of water with Florida water in it under her bed and opening her window to push her negativity out, occasionally I cense the space when she leaves.

Most grateful for your help!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:06 am

You can use the products anywhere she steps or touches. Wash the floor, her bedding, the walls, and anything else she might have contact with.

Splitpea2

Unread post by Splitpea2 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:53 pm

I wanted to know if there is any possible way to move someone or better yet a family to move far away and to not keep contact with someone..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello, Splitpea2,

Yes, and I just merged your post to the thread that has numerous spell ideas.

Take c look at the spell suggestions.

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

conjure_woman_

Unread post by conjure_woman_ » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi all, this is a question on behalf of a friend as it kinda had me baffled and I couldn't give her a complete answer. Ok well, her sister is marrying soon. The sister has invited a woman (Corin) who my friend despises. Corin is quite cunning and a pathological liar, I've met her on a few occasions and she is the type who will lie about the most pointless stuff, loves attention and will do anything to get it, even going so far as to fake a seizure at my friends birthday party.

The main area of contention between them is that when they were kids, Corin was left alone in a room with my friend's, and her sister's, family puppy. When they all returned to the room the puppy was struggling to breath and then died in Tina's arms. Their parents took it to the vet and the vet said he'd ingested something that had caused his death. The details of what occurred that day became fuzzy as her sister was only 4/5 at the time, but my friend and Corin were in their teens. As her sister was so young she always believed that it was all a tragic accident, yet my friend has always felt it was much more sinister, and told me that recently while Corin was drunk she had alluded to being responsible for what happened and that if she tried to keep her from attending the wedding that she'd take care of her "...like that dog"

I truly believe my friends account of all this, because Corin is not someone I've ever felt comfortable around and do not find her to be a nice person at all. Unfortunately, my friends sister is very sweet natured and has always admired her. So The issue is, this is a destination wedding in the middle of nowhere, with accommodation provided for everyone and now my friend and Corin will have to stay in an apartment together. My friend is freaking out, but doesn't wanna cause her sister any stress about this. 99% of the time she can avoid Corin, as she lives in another state, but now she's dreading it as they will be under the same roof, next door to eachother and sharing a living space together for a whole week!

She's asked for my help as she knows my background and I've helped her successfully before. But I'm not exactly sure how to proceed with this? The aim is to ensure Corin does not attend at all, but she is a tough cookie and possibly sociopathic/psychopathic, and I've never worked on this type of individual before?
Sorry for the long post, but had to let you know exactly what she's dealing with.
Any help would be appreciated as its only 6 weeks away. Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:51 pm

Hello, conjure_woman_,

Wow, what a very tragic story. And what a horrible person.

I would try a Bend Over Spell Kit to force her to stay away: www.luckymojo.com/spell-essence-of-bend-over.html

And some spell with Goofer Dust. www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

You could also try for your friend a protection spell kit www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wall-of-protection.html

And here are other protection spells for her: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps.

And I pray this person stays far away from everybody.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Draconis13

Unread post by Draconis13 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:57 am

Greetings everyone,
I wasn't exactly sure where to post so my apologies in advance. My soon to be ex husband are separated and will soon be divorced. We have a child together and have had custody issues which have been costly due to attorneys fees and court fees. We had to go to mediation and true to the judge's word no one gets everything they want. She lives with me now but the back and forth commute for both my daughter and I, is not easy. She doesn't want to go but the courts insist. Her dad can't always accommodate having her because of his schedule as a musician. He insists but it isn't but he only does so at his mother's constant urging. Is there any work I can do to get him to go on the road, for let's say a tour so that we, my daughter and I can stay put. The more gigs he has the less we have to deal with going to meet him. I don't want to hurt him just keep him extremely busy so that he can't bother us. I want him to eventually give up so that my daughter and I can stay where we are.
Thank you
ES

Thank you, St. Expedite
Thank you, St. Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:07 pm

Hello, empressselene,

Well, you might want to consider a steady work spell kit and just make your petition specific that you want him to be extremely busy!

www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

And then go from there. But start this spell first.

Wishing you the best with your spell work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

frenchygirl

Unread post by frenchygirl » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:36 am

I was entirely unsure which forum to post this in, so please move as necessary.

I've read through tons of threads and am leaning toward Road Opener products, but would like some input. This is a long post.
Inquiring for my sister, the post is in her words.

"My child's father and I have an amiable relationship, we actually share a home (separate bedrooms), and have a solid friendship, but nothing more. We are both content with that and our child is happy.

He has, over the years had opportunities come up regarding employment in the music industry and has turned them down because he is afraid that it will destroy his relationship with his son.
I would really like to find a way for an opportunity to present itself again, and encourage, entice him to accept when said opportunity does arise.

I'm at a point in my life where I would like to move forward romantically with someone else, potentially even relocate myself or eventually move someone else into this house. Impossible to do when my "ex" is still living here!! As you might imagine.

I'm not in a financial position to just up and move myself, but he has said over and over again that when he does move on that he will ensure that his child (and me) are taken care of.
I want something that will encourage him to follow a new opportunity preferably in another state or at least hours away, still maintain care of his child, and definitely allow him unfettered access to visit his child essentially whenever he wants. I'm not looking for anything to cut him completely out of our lives, I just feel that enough time has passed that it's time to move on, and he's reluctant/refusing to do so."

I can ask her any questions to clarify any information. They are both dating other people at this time, there is no romantic involvement between the two of them, she does, however, have easy access to personal concerns.

What are your suggestions for her?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Hello, frenchygirl,

I have moved and merged your post to a subforum that has similar situations that our client has.

Please take a look at these 2 pages (I have already seen great spells for this situation) for spell ideas.

If you still have questions after reading them, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

frenchygirl

Unread post by frenchygirl » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:11 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida

I'm thinking along the lines of:

Road Opener to help an opportunity present
Steady Work with the petition that it be time consuming/demanding work
and Bend Over to really cause him to want to move

How does that sound? She doesn't want to hurt him or create tension, she just wants him to get on with his life

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”