Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Bring Peace in the Office and on the Job

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Any good recommendations for teachers?

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:55 am

Thanks for adding those Stars! I was answering this post right before a reading and had no time!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:09 am

These are all good ideas...I have had a lot of success with Do As I Say, I dust all papers with it and wear the oil. I like Crown of Success, King Solomon Wisdom, and Power supplies.

Do As I Say (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-do-as-i-say.html)

Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Catholic_conjure

Unread post by Catholic_conjure » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:25 am

Wow, a lot of really great ideas.

Miss Bri, a couple of questions. First, with those herbs/roots that you mentioned, do I just make a mojo bag containing those? If so, what oil should we use to feed it to keep the mojo workin'?

And is Queen Elizabeth Root a feminine alternative to High John? I had only seen it mentioned as a love charm and hadn't seen its use as a High John substitute. Just want to make sure that my wife isn't going to have a bunch of hormone-crazed high school boys chasing her around. :)

Thanks so much for all the great advice. Definitely going to try the honey jar.

Might save the Do As I Say work until a little later to help wrangle particularly troublesome students.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:35 pm

You could make a mojo....read about how mojos are made found here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

You can dress the mojo with Crown of Success, High John the Conqueror, etc..each root has an oil available...

Yes Queen Elizabeth is the feminate alternative to High John (not substitute) because some women do carry High John with much success. (lol to your statement about your wife's hormones)

Well, I recommend that you do some preventive work to 'put in check' those Johnny come lately troublesome student....its better (and easier) to prevent than (rehabilitate)

If she has an assigned classroom an office, she could dust her office, or place in the corners (5 spot) any of the sachets mentioned. She could also oil her furnishings lightly with the oils while petitioning.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:12 am

Catholic_conjure wrote:Wow, a lot of really great ideas.

Miss Bri, a couple of questions. First, with those herbs/roots that you mentioned, do I just make a mojo bag containing those? If so, what oil should we use to feed it to keep the mojo workin'?

And is Queen Elizabeth Root a feminine alternative to High John? I had only seen it mentioned as a love charm and hadn't seen its use as a High John substitute. Just want to make sure that my wife isn't going to have a bunch of hormone-crazed high school boys chasing her around. :)

Thanks so much for all the great advice. Definitely going to try the honey jar.

Might save the Do As I Say work until a little later to help wrangle particularly troublesome students.
jwmcclin answered these questions mostly, but since you asked:
You can use the herbs I mentioned in a mojo hand, you could also use them in dressing vigil candles, figural candles, in a bottle spell or a honey jar.

Personally I am an HJC gal all the way--I use the root myself and I recommend it to many of my lady clients (and of course my gents)--however there are some women who do not like it and they prefer Queen Elizabeth Root--not just for love drawing work but for general female empowerment. Either root in my experience brings out a person's natural charm and dynamic personality traits so either can make a person appear more attractive :-) Another good all around root for women is Whole Angelica and I am also a big fan of Peony root chips:
http://www.luckymojo.com/angelica.html
http://herb-magic.com/peony-root.html
Blessings,
Bri

Catholic_conjure

Unread post by Catholic_conjure » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Ok, at some point I'll stop asking questions about this stuff, but this will be the first time I've ever actually done any hoodooin'.

In planning out how best to do the honey jar, I was reading up on HTAP about the honey jar and the instructions given involved writing the name(s) of the target(s) 3 times. I don't want to appear to be "taking the easy road" but with over 60 students, that can get a little unmanageable. We were thinking of using a student information sheet that she gathers the beginning of every semester so the students names would be written in their own hands. It will also have their birth dates on it. Just need to know if that would be an acceptable substitution so we can get writing if it isn't.

Also, since I've never done any magical workings before, do I need to prepare the place that I plan to prepare the honey jar? I haven't set up an altar space yet, so I don't have any ritual area. Just want to give this the best chance of working since it will make our lives (and hopefully those of her students) a lot easier in the coming months and, somewhat selfishly, I'd like my first working to go smashingly.

Thanks so much for all the help you guys have given. It is great to have this community to turn to for guidance.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Catholic_conjure wrote:
In planning out how best to do the honey jar, I was reading up on HTAP about the honey jar and the instructions given involved writing the name(s) of the target(s) 3 times. I don't want to appear to be "taking the easy road" but with over 60 students, that can get a little unmanageable. We were thinking of using a student information sheet that she gathers the beginning of every semester so the students names would be written in their own hands. It will also have their birth dates on it. Just need to know if that would be an acceptable substitution so we can get writing if it isn't.
That's perfectly fine, I would still cross and cover the list of names with her full name (write big! lol)
Catholic_conjure wrote:Also, since I've never done any magical workings before, do I need to prepare the place that I plan to prepare the honey jar? I haven't set up an altar space yet, so I don't have any ritual area. Just want to give this the best chance of working since it will make our lives (and hopefully those of her students) a lot easier in the coming months and, somewhat selfishly, I'd like my first working to go smashingly.
You don't need a full on dedicated altar, but they are nice to have. Anyways when you go to assemble the honey jar, have everything you will need right there and in easy reach, work with a blessed and dressed candle going and you'll be fine.
HRCC Student #1559

ameliabedelia

Re: Pleasent Vibes in the Work Place

Unread post by ameliabedelia » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:18 am

If I understood correctly, if I want the people at my work place to be nicer to me, I should write their names on a paper and place it in a honey jar? One the section where preparing a honey jar is explained, it states that one needs to write the name of the person they want to sweeten up 3 times, one under the other, and then turn the paper 90 degrees and write our own name three times, one under the other, on top of the other person's name. To soften up several people, do I need to do this for each one, separately, meaning that the honey jar would be full of little papers with a person's name written 3 times and my own name written across 3 times?
Is there a limit to the number of pieces of paper that can be kept in a honey jar?
Should there be a honey jar for each person we wish to soften up? (I hope not!)
Thanks.

mimiso

Recreating a new atmosphere..

Unread post by mimiso » Sun May 22, 2011 8:21 am

Hi Everyone!

We've totally flipped a bar that is in a sem-shady part of town. We're trying to 'be the change you wish to see in the world'.
But some shady people still keep coming in with bad energy. Are there any spells I can do to keep it loving, peaceful, energetically clean and harmonic to keep out the people that want to cause trouble?

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to buy a giant bottle of chinese wash?

Thanks!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Recreating a new atmosphere..

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 22, 2011 9:00 am

You should call LM and ask for the largest bottle they make. However, the 4oz bottle is concentrated and goes a long way. But you have the right thought in mind, wash down your property with Chinese Wash first. Follow with the Uncrossing Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html) (Chinese Wash is included in the spell kit) Dress a Devil's Pod (http://www.luckymojo.com/batnut.html) with Cast off evil or Fiery Wall of Protection and place facing outward at the front and back door. The spellkit also includes Devil's Shoestring, place them at the entrance of the the building. Follow with Peace Water, sprinkled in each corner of your business, and if you can, dress white or blue candles with Peace oil and burn each morning.

ChandiMa
Toxic Work Environment

Unread post by ChandiMa » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:22 pm

Bright Blessings,

I have had a number of concerns over the last few years in regards to my place of employment. Where I work is very toxic and negative. I am not the only one who is miserable there. Myself along with a number of my co-workers are extremely depressed and get sick, sometimes literally at the thought of walking into the building.

Management is extremely hostile and vindictive. We have all fought for a long time with them and I have even used magick on a couple of occasions for protection.

I feel that I can no longer take the daily assault of what feels like psychic attack. It has drained me physically, mentally and emotionally. I feel as if my spirit is broken. I know that I need a new job but my confidence is so low in regards to work right now from fear of being stuck in this hell.

Is it a good idea to do more protection work?

Should I do clearing?

Should I just go into doing a job spell?

I probably need all three but honestly I feel so much confusion and I am unsure of where to even begin. Any advice on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chandima

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Toxic Work Environment

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:42 am

Hi Chandima:

I would cleanse and protect myself daily in a place like this. Cleanse your physical body with a bath or incense when you get home from work. I would do a 13 Herb Bath once a week before sunrise while reciting the 37th Psalm. That is a strong cleanser of anything "yucky". Dress yourself for protection daily before going into work. I am a home health nurse and I will sometimes dab a tiny bit of Fiery Wall of Protection oil over my heart before going into a home where I know things are stressful or bad; that "bounces off" the bad energy. You can also get a silver or gold charm or religious amulet and bathe it in a tea of protective herbs, or dress it in Fiery Wall of Protection oil or smoke it in the FWP incense and pray the 37th and 91st Psalms over the amulet and wear it daily to work.

Definitely cleanse and protect your work space or cubicle too. Get a small mirror and pray over it that all evil will be reflected away from you, and stick it over your workspace so it faces away from you. MIrrors are great for protection.

It sounds like you need to start drawing a new job too. Look at the Steady Work kit or Attraction Spell kit, which can attract the job you want. They both contain all the supplies you need to perform the spell.

Good luck and may you be blessed,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ChandiMa

Unread post by ChandiMa » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:14 am

MaryBee,

Thank you so much for your advice. I will be sure to order the supplies today and begin the work.

Much Love and Light,
Chandima

rerun

Unread post by rerun » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:08 am

Hi ChandiMa,

I understand where you are coming from as I also used to work in a company that had a toxic environment and management that would blame me for a variety of things whether it happened in my department or not.
You should definitely keep up the protection you are doing.
While I don't know the details of your situation, what worked best for me was finding a new job. That way you don't have a laundry list of spells that you need to do in order to come to work and do your job in peace.
I had LM set a road opener for me that removed any obstacles that hindered me from finding new employment. You can also use the products MaryBee mentioned above.

mysterg
Suggestions please to bring harmony to a chaotic workplac

Unread post by mysterg » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:52 am

Hey Folks,
Long time reader, short time posting (which I hope to remedy...)

I work in a place full of chaos and the people I work with are, to say the least, difficult.

We are an emergency call center. Our business is either feast or famine, and I work with some people whom you could call "characters". I want to do some workings that will try to bring, at the very least, some balance, peace and sanity at this place, but I am limited in my options. We're manned 24-7, and I have been doing some remote workings (mostly candle burning with petitions and Lucky Mojo oils plus Psalms appropriate for the situation.) Thing is, I can't do anything on site, as people will get nosey (believe me when I say that's the NICEST term I could use for the way they are.) I have a self-made mojo bag and other items for protection, but I'd like to do a more powerful working to try to help the place and I'd appreciate any suggestions, especially for Lucky Mojo Items I could get to assist. I don't want to do anything negative, more protective. I was thinking of a honey jar working, but I've never done one before and I wonder if it would be appropriate.

Many Thanks,
Geo
Remember; where ever you're at, there you are:)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Suggestions please to bring harmony to a chaotic workplac

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:06 am

Boss Fix can be used, not only on bosses, but on workmates. A honey jar would certainly be appropriate. You can buy a kit with complete instructions from Lucky Mojo, or hire a reputable rootworker to build and work it for you. Also: Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:24 am

I agree with MissMichaele, a honey jar is definitely the way to go.

You can also dress your own head with Tranquility, Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom oils to help make your own days easier as well as to give you insight in your interactions on strategies which would best help the situations as they unfold: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/products-king- ... isdom.html

Finally, since people are ''nosy'' as you said - maybe a little Stop Gossip could go a long way: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

mysterg

Unread post by mysterg » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:10 am

Thank you kindly folks; it's much appreciated:)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:27 am

I would also use some Peace Water ( http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html ) and fill a small spray bottle or tiny travel bottle full of it. It can be discretely sprayed/released/employed with very little fanfare and with no one being the wiser. It can be used around your area, the common areas, even the bathroom without raising alarm.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:48 pm

As a nurse, I understand the feeling of "controlled chaos" in your work atmosphere :) In addition to the awesome suggestions made by the above folks, a quickie that I would do in my hospital floor was to make a dessert that had sugar in it. Three days before baking this dessert, write on a small slip of paper "all those in my workplace "or "all the people who work at XYZ call center", and put that paper into a bowl of sugar. Let it sit there for the three days, then bake a dessert with it and bring it to work to share. As they eat the treats, they will be "sweetened up".

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

mysterg

Unread post by mysterg » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Great Ideas folks:) Again, many thanks!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:51 pm

You're very welcome. Let us know how it goes!
Joseph Magnuson

Batticia

Annoying Co-workers

Unread post by Batticia » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:10 am

I have the two annoying co workers that sit right behind me and talk sooooo much. Is there a spell to break up their relationship and make them shut up. :

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Annoying Co-workers

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:12 am

Stop Gossip would be the thing to use. Burn a candle dressed with the oil, or the vigil candle. Sprinkle the powder in their work area. Dress their desks (lightly!) with the oil.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Stop Gossip would be the thing to use. Burn a candle dressed with the oil, or the vigil candle. Sprinkle the powder in their work area. Dress their desks (lightly!) with the oil.

what color of candle should be right for this case? Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:20 pm

I have used Lucky Mojo's Stop Gossip candles and they are white.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:43 pm

The freezer spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html) is another option.

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:24 pm

jwmcclin wrote:I have used Lucky Mojo's Stop Gossip candles and they are white.

Thanks. :lol:

Batticia

Unread post by Batticia » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Stop Gossip would be the thing to use. Burn a candle dressed with the oil, or the vigil candle. Sprinkle the powder in their work area. Dress their desks (lightly!) with the oil.
Thank you

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:25 am

Dusts and powders will usually do the job too and are relatively easy to sprinkle without seeing....
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

Bea

Unread post by Bea » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:59 am

Thank you misterg for your question as I benefit from the answers you were given. Thank you rootworkers, for all your wisdom. I have been using Peace Water and Boss Fix oil separately but today they are going in as a duo!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:09 am

Glad the thread has been helpful Bea :) I can testify to Mary Bee's fixed sugar trick personally!
Aura Laforest

thatgirl

Sweeten Work Environment - Use for old bottles

Unread post by thatgirl » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:34 pm

This was something I was taught that I haven't seen mentioned on the board. You can tailor this for other situations, but it's a handy use for old bottles.

What I was taught to do in order to sweeten situations (say a coworker is trying to cause problems for you) at work was take an empty Love Me oil bottle (don't rinse it or try to clean it) and add to it a little honey, money oil, and holy water. Use this mix on yourself as well as your personal space at work (computer, desk, etc). Oil and water don't mix, of course, so you shake the bottle with each use. You may add a petition to the bottle, but it's not necessary.

Cleo May I absolutely love when dealing with [difficult] men in business. Women can try Money or Crown of Success oil in Cleo May for male aid in business. Crown of Success in Look Over Me is one for success and recognition.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Sweeten Work Environment - Use for old bottles

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Interesting.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:03 pm

There was a thread called "Easiest Bottle Spell in the Whole World" which was moved here:

bottle,-box,-and-container-spells-quest ... t7989.html

It involved using empty Lucky Mojo bottles for various purposes.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Cool, thanks for posting the link. The purpose of this is a little different in that it's not really a spell bottle (though I'm sure one could use this in that way if they wanted). It's a mix of it's own right for the purpose of dressing/anointing. That's what I meant by not seeing this particular thing on the board. It's in a Love oil bottle because the situation is co-worker conflict, with the main issue being job protection. The love oil residue, bottle, and honey to improve the co-worker issue. The money oil and holy water to protect your money and employment. :)

Sweet Success

Spells to Bring Peace in the Office and on the Job

Unread post by Sweet Success » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:24 am

I need to do a combination of works for my workplace. I have fallen out of favor with the VP and the office manager so I plan on purchasing boss fix honey jar as I think that will be the perfect solution. Then I need to do a stop gossip spell as well.

However the workplace still seems to constantly be an uneasy place to work with a high turn over and people being antagonistic for the sake of ruffling feathers.

Would Peaceful Home work for that? or would there be another spell or product line that you can recommend?

I've just reached my 1 year anniversary and for 10 of those months its been constant stress. I want to be able to go to work and do my job and be happy to be there and leave for the day happy.
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: Peace Water in the Office

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:49 am

Whatever else you do, Peace Water, sprinkled discreetly around the office, should help mellow your coworkers.
Two-Headed Doctor

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:36 am

Hi Kitteh Breath,

Mister Hob's advice is excellent - Peace Water is indeed a great way to go. Other forum threads that you may be inspired by as they deal with similar difficulties are the following:

suggestions-please-to-bring-harmony-to- ... 18732.html
hostile-work-environment-t11590.html
suggestions-for-making-work-environment ... t8116.html
very-difficult-boss-t15353.html

Blessings and keep us updated.
Aura Laforest

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:43 am

Ooooh, thank you for the suggestions. Let me get to looking
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:46 am

Boss Fix Oil is a standard item for use in this regard:

OIL-HOO-BOSS
Boss Fix Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I also recommend Peace Water (not Peaceful Home) for office deployment.

Read more about how people use Peace Water here in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

http://luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

and in this Lucky Mojo Forum thread:

peace-water-questions-and-answers-t11260.html

Order Peace Water here by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button:

WAT-PEA-GL04
Peace Water, 4 oz.
$6.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sweetniki

Need Assistance with Employees Feedback

Unread post by sweetniki » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:49 am

My company allows a large number of people to submit employee evaluations about you and they are completely anonymous. These employees (a very large number) were given to me and some are disgruntle because they don't like change, are very critical and have been used to getting away with a lot for a long period of time. However, their anonymous evaluations directly impact my performance evaluation and my job. What can I do to ensure that I get the best possible feedback? Thank you for your assistance.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Need Assistance with Employees Feedback

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:53 am

Of course you first want to do anything practical that you can to encourage good feedback-clear communication, rewards for those who perform very well, team building, etc. Magically I would recommend a honey jar to make them cooperate with you more willingly, and perhaps a mojo hand to give you success, command, and favor among them:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html
Blessings,
Bri

sweetniki

Unread post by sweetniki » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:55 am

Thank you very much. I do my best every day to do the right thing and will continue to do so. However, those that are threatened by putting in hours they really do not work and those that are not performing will not be happy with anyone in my job. Unfortunately, human resources listens to all the feedback anyway. Could I just put the name of the department of the people versus each individual names? Otherwise, it would be way too many for a honey jar. They are doing it now. By the time, I start the honey jar, the reviews may be over.

I can order a mojo bag but it seems like the Crown of Success or Commanding might be the best option? Which one do you favor? Thanks for your help.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:08 pm

Sweetniki:

Yes you can definitely put the department names in the honey jar instead of something around 50 or so separate names. Sometimes the Honey Jars are slow and steady to work, so you may need to be aware of the time factor. Sometimes they will start to work right away, though. Do you think you have enough time to get started on one?

As for the Mojo Bags, the Crown of Success Mojo Bag is for your Success and the Commanding is for the Command of the Others and for you to be empowered with that Commanding presence. Which sounds right for your personal situation? Which particular aspect of this situation do you think you need more focus on; your general success or the power of command?
Joseph Magnuson

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:56 pm

I personally like the crown of success hand because from your original post it sounds like the main issue here is you looking awesome to the higher ups. Getting your employees to sing your praises is part of that overall effort. The Crown of Success mojo comes with Crown of Success oil but you could add a bit of commanding oil to it as well to increase that component. If you are on a time crunch then a honey jar may not be the best approach--good call Joseph!
Blessings,
Bri

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Thank you very much Miss Bri. much appreciated!
Joseph Magnuson

sweetniki

Unread post by sweetniki » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Thank you so much! I will do the Crown of Success Mojo bag triple strength and add the commanding oil. I very much appreciate all your help Miss Bri and Joseph.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Yay! Good luck and let us know how it goes!
Blessings,
Bri

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: To Keep the Office "Good Work" Going

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:19 am

You can also back up your work by having a candle going at home while you are doing in-person work on the job site.

CAN-GLS-BOSS
Boss Fix Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Hoodoo_Lady

Re: quick spell or tips to keep job

Unread post by Hoodoo_Lady » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:14 am

good ideas!

avoiceanswered
Re: Spells to Bring Peace in the Office and on the Job

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 pm

So as said in another thread I intend to spray peace water and stop gossip around the office as well light a candle on my wealth altar with my work badge. There is one particular co-worker who is constantly gossiping venomously. I was wondering if it would be okay have salt in a freezer spell as I have yet come across anything about salt here on the site. I know basic uses of salt cleansingg,banishing etc. I ask because the closest thing to red pepper I have found in my kitchen is Lousiana hot sauce: vinegar, red peppers, and salt. So far I don't see why it wouldn't be okay, but it's always best to check. I intend to use a lemon as that is what I have on hand.

Mshienie

Re: quick spell or tips to keep job

Unread post by Mshienie » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:13 pm

I want to know the same because I have a job that I recently got but by the sounds of the interview I'm skeptical of the people please let me know what I can do

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Bring Peace in the Office and on the Job

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:20 am

avoiceanswered -- Sounds good to me except for one problem -- salt keeps water from freezing. That is, if you put a lot of salt in a freeze spell, it will just stay in the form of slurry or slush -- you know, like salting a road when it is icy.
catherine yronwode

Tybotica
Newly Registered

Spells To Maintain and Remain Successful In The Workplace

Unread post by Tybotica » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:23 am

Hello Family:

After 2 bouts of unemployment in the last 2 years I have been blessed with a nice job with a great boss who is a Libra like me. She hired me as an Administrative Assistant to assist her with the many hats she had been wearing. Payroll, Human Resources, Director of Operations, Project Management, whew!!
The office consists of 5-6 IT professionals who are glued to their computer screens all day and they are very unassuming and pleasant. The CEO and President appear to be the problem and since April 29th, I've witnessed 8-9 people quit because they allow degenerate supervisors abuse the employees. No one has their back. My Boss had my back, but she quit July 5, 2013 due to realistic issues that the owners. Before she left I was promoted and given a $15,000 raise! I am 63, grateful and very humbled by this move. The CEO lives in another country and the President live in one of the New England states. Our office is in the nation's capital. Please assist me in protecting myself from backstabbing, gossip and jealously. In addition I need to sweeten these folks up to me so I can keep this job until I retire. Since they are both far away I can't secure very personal items from them. However, I'd like to know what I can do at home and on the job to keep myself protected. I have access to both their offices. I would appreciate any ongoing, recurring and long-term suggestions you guys have to offer. Thank you so much for your help. It's not easy getting a job at this age and with the raise/promotion I have been truly blessed! Peace & Love To All. ;)

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells To Maintain and Remain Successful In The Workplace

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Hi Tybotica,

If you want to protect yourself from gossip ect. I recommend you use Stop Gossip products. You can read all about the products and how to use the products here. http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

If you want to sweeten anyone to you. Then you would employ a honey jar. You can read all about honey jars and how to preform it here. http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

If you want more respect on the job and direct those around you. I would recommend you use some Commanding products. http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

If you want to protect yourself from all forms of negativity, I would do a Fiery Wall of Protection spell. You can read how to do the spell yourself here. http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Hope this helps!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

JimtheConjure
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells To Maintain and Remain Successful In The Workplace

Unread post by JimtheConjure » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Hi Tybotica,
Have you checked out this book?
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
It has several ideas you can use for your situation! I would have the names of all of the supervisors and executives in a honey jar, which you can work at home. You can simultaneously use one of the apple spells at your office. It can be buried in a potted plant and no one will ever know. There are other great sugar spells with which you can make cookies to bring into the office and share with just the right people. It's all in the book...well worth the modest investment! You can find supplies for the honey jar on the link provided as well.
Good luck!
JR

Spiritworker

Suggestions needed for improved job conditions

Unread post by Spiritworker » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Hello,

I need suggestions for which products to use to improve working conditions for myself and my two colleagues. These are not dangerous or unsafe conditions, but rather an unbearable work load that grows bigger every year with unreasonable expectations. I am a teacher of 700 students in two schools, as that is how the assignments are structured. My two colleagues and I have been working this job for 10 years and it is aging us quickly! We are all strong, competent, organized people but we are burning out from exhaustion. Our schedules are ridiculous and more demands are placed on us each year, with no compensation for time or pay. The hardest part, I think, is having to do two jobs for one salary (double assignment), which is a gross injustice as it is. We have many "bosses" to answer to (dept. head, principals, superintendents, etc.) and while our dept. head is completely sympathetic and in agreement with us about the unreasonable demands being placed on us, he is only able to create a small impact because there are other powers greater than he.

I would like to create more agreeable, manageable and reasonable conditions, and I need to effect change on this matter. But I have no idea how to approach this or which products would be most effective: road opener? boss fix? compelling? success? Please help! We really need the people in authority to understand our demands and being willing to act on them to implement improvements. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Many thanks,
Spiritworker

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate
Re: Suggestions needed for improved job conditions

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Hmm, for me, I would try blending "Essence of Bend-Over" and "Boss Fix" together. So if you are planning to write a letter of compliant to your bosses, then just dress the paper with Essence of Bend-Over and Boss Fix sachet powders. And/Or you can use the oils to dress the candles with and state your pray or petition. You can also were these oils as a personal sent when your around them to influence them as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

You can also do a Boss Fix honey jar, too sweet them to you. And get them to favor you and your request.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... s-fix.html
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”