Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:19 pm

simplydevine,
I would recommend that you get a quick reading on this from someone at AIRR with regard to your jack ball and how you are working with it. There may be some practical steps you could take both with regards to pendulum work and looking for a job that are not being factored into the situation-one of the AIRR readers could help you with that. As far as pendulum work, you may need to confirm that you have an ability to work with a pendulum in the first place-because not everyone does, but again, I would consult a reader before deciding.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

SoulMate

Unread post by SoulMate » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Hey! I'm a paralegal student and working a paralegal internship this summer. I ADORE the firm and I ADORE the people working there. I feel so much joy when I'm there. But, they are a small firm and they don't have a lot of money....necessarily.....BUT.....they are successful and growing.

SO.....they have one paralegal who works almost strictly for one of the attorneys. The other two attorneys get help from their receptionist who is a doll. But, I can envision a scenario wherein they really will need more help to start bringing in more money.

Is there a conjure I can perform to get this firm to ADORE me, LOVE me and never want me to leave and be willing to reassess their finances so that they can hire me to avoid losing me at the end of my internship? I want them to need me and I want them to really not want to let me go when my time is up. I want to be INVALUABLE to them. Help! :D

natalieshop

Unread post by natalieshop » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:25 am

my boyfriend specializes in doing small jobss on his own, I started doing several candles for him..after doing cleansing/uncrossing baths and candles ..I have an open road and prottection and money drawing...I have placed the petitions under them and prayed over them of course the whole ritual of knocking and all..the thing is that he had a client that he was going to fix the roof for.. and this woman called it off at the last second..so I have her name and last name in her own handwriiting I annointed it with boss fix oil and attraction, money drawing and pay me to sort of change her mind. and placed it also under the candle..do you have any other advice I would greately apreciate it??

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:23 pm

The work for the woman should have her own separate candle. i would make a boss fix candle for her and/or a compelling candle to have her keep her promise. You could fix a purple candle dressed with compelling, pay me, and boss fix oil so that she will keep the work she promised to do for him. However, do not let one person discourage you from doing good work for him getting jobs.

I would get a work steady candle going to him to attract him more work and so that he will never be without a job.
www.luckymojo.com/worksteady.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:08 pm

1. I would do some Road Opener work to open the way for these opportunities

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopening.html

2. You could work a Boss Fix honey jar to get them to offer a potential position. I would not worry about the how when where and why of things. As long as the hire you that is all that matters.

http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

3. I would work on a Steady Work candle as well, and add some Attraction oil and/or Look Me Over to get them to desire you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

natalieshop

Unread post by natalieshop » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:08 pm

I greately apporeciate your help :) I do want to ask something else can I substitute the color of the candle?? I only have yellow, green, blue, red, pink?? thanks again:)

SoulMate

Unread post by SoulMate » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Great advice, starsinthesky7. Thanks so much!

Blanca Luna

Unread post by Blanca Luna » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:12 am

Blessings to all,
I wanted to please ask your advice on what type of candle could I burn to help aid with successfully upgrading to a PhD by the end of this month.

I am dealing with all the university politics at the moment and have someone blocking me in the process and someone who might be able to help me a lot with the process of successfully upgrading to a PhD. I basically want to upgrade to a PhD for sure and remove the blocks please.

What do you suggest? I was looking into the following but wanted your advice please:

1) Crown of Success
2) Mastery Key
3) Master Candle.

I need something really strong to assure success in this and to prevent people from blocking me who might be in key roles at the moment.

Thank you very much.

Blessings,
Blanca ;)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Hi Blanca,

if you've got someone blocking your progress, consider a Road Opener to blast through obstacles and then follow it up with a John the Conqueror and a Crown of Success. Burning in runs keeps heat on the situation until you get what you need.

If I'm not mistaken starsinthesky, one of the forum moderators, also had success in school politics and PhD applications by petitionning St-Peter who opens roads and gates.

Blessings and best of luck in your studies.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Try a Road Opener/Crown of Success one-two punch. This has worked well for me in the past! I added some John the Conqueror root and watch things take off out of my hands for the better...and quickly.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Personally, I like Van Van products, however, I agree with aura and Joseph.

John the Conqueror (http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html)
Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html)
Saint Peter (http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Peter); his conditions include Road Opening, Court Case work, and legal issues.
Road Opener Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html )

Here is a forum discussion on some basic Road Opening work ( road-opener-&-additional-questions-t4643.html )
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Aaery

Unread post by Aaery » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:59 am

I think the honey jar spell for steady work is the best. I know it is small, but some times a small spell works the biggest. I got a job after doing this spell; maybe it will work for you.

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Also, work some Crown of Success so that they recognize you for your work.

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:59 am

Is there a saint I can work with on getting hired with-out any obstacles? I was just downsized from my job :cry: .

I heard in the past, that this lady worked with a saint. She put him upside down while looking for a job---I don't know where she placed him but she worked with a saint.

How can I make them interested on my resume? I will be sending it via email.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:21 am

Saint Joseph is a great Saint to work with you on finding a new job.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:29 am

Thanks, I bought Saint Joseph because I was in the process of selling my house, but never used the kit, nor sold my house.

I did not know I could use him for a job as well. I assume the " how" to pray to him for a job is in the kit?

Thank you.
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:42 am

One does not "use" saints; you ask them for help. There are various prayers to St. Joseph the Worker, but a sincere prayer from your heart will work also. You might also consider saints and angels that are associated with your type of work, for example, St. Martin de Porres is the patron saint of barbers and veterinarians.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Whoops! I meant "working" with St. Joseph :)

I will look into working with St. Joseph and another saint.

How to make an altar for him (What item I will need)?

Thank you Mama Micki
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Lucky Mojo sells several St. Joseph products including oil, bath crystals, vigil candle, prayer card, incense.

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:43 pm

simplydevine,

I've learned that to get things who have to hit them from different angles at the same time. You could keep working that jack ball and also have a honey jar on the side. Use tea lights on your honey jar so the tin holder can heat up the work faster. You can also have an oil lamp going for employment. Make sure you dress yourself with oils for the condition and pray every day, at least 3x a day. Further, you may ask your ancestors or spirits you work with to lend you a hand. I asked my grandma for some employment help, and I was called for an interview the next day.

Hope this helps!

QematetSau

Unread post by QematetSau » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:58 pm

melimel wrote:I was wondering what color should the crown of success candle be for one looking for a new job or any job for that matter?
Also can it be the same color for other things as well.. example blue for work but yellow for passing a text?
Not saying those are the colors because I do not know but just wanted to know if crown of success would be the same for all types of success work.
I use purple or gold when I want to work something with Crown of Success. For any job getting, I use green. If the job is related to my academic career I'd use gold/purple. If you have nothing else, then use white. If I want a quick temp job, I have used red (fire, heating up, etc.) for that. It worked but, again, it was temp and fulfilled some of my needs for some time.

Priscilla_K

Unread post by Priscilla_K » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:31 am

Hi,

Could someone provide me with some guidance regarding work to assist with getting another person steady work? This is for my partner who unfortunately has not been fortunate enough to have steady work and is only employed seasonal at the moment - approximately 3 months out of the year. I would like to do this work for him without him knowing I am doing so. I have been considering the following products - crown of success, attraction and steady work. Would a honey jar be good for potential employers in the area?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:17 am

I love Crown of Success and add it to many of the workings I perform. I think a Steady Work Spell Kit would be a really good choice for you.
Honey jars can also be effective when looking for work, but in my experience they are most effective when you have a specific person/job in mind and some kind of personal concern that links to the person in charge of hiring.
You can order the Steady Work spell kit on this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Blessings,
Bri

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:34 am

The Steady Work kit is a great choice because it includes a mojo bag for you to fix, bless and give to your partner to carry.

If he's not into "that stuff," however, you could make a doll baby on him -- use wax, polymer clay, or fix a Ken doll -- and give it Steady Work baths as a proxy for him. You could also scrub your floors with some of that bathwater -- from the front door to the back, of course, and assuming your house is already spiritually clean. Sneaky tricks FTW! :)

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Priscilla_K

Unread post by Priscilla_K » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:59 am

Hi Miss Bri,

I have been looking at the Steady Work spell kit, but wanted some advice from the professionals first :) I do have a sample of the hiring person's writing on their business card. The work he is seeking is mining and that is all that is available where we live. I help him (my partner) with typing his resume so I was going to dust the resumes with sachet powder, but am wondering what to dust it with. Should I use commanding? Crown of success? King Solomon Wisdom? Or a combination?

Thanks,

Priscilla
Miss Bri wrote:I love Crown of Success and add it to many of the workings I perform. I think a Steady Work Spell Kit would be a really good choice for you.
Honey jars can also be effective when looking for work, but in my experience they are most effective when you have a specific person/job in mind and some kind of personal concern that links to the person in charge of hiring.
You can order the Steady Work spell kit on this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Blessings,
Bri

Priscilla_K

Unread post by Priscilla_K » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi Miss Michaele,

The mojo hand is going to be a bit tricky, does he physically have to carry it on his person or could it be stiched or parts of the mojo hand stitched into his coat? Or can I conceal the hand under his seat in his truck?

I do spiritually clean my home monthly or more often if needed, so I could definately add the bath water. Could I disolve the salts and add them to his body wash? Or does it have to be a bath? He sometimes with do a foot soak and has used epsom salts previous, would that have any benefit?

I am clueless when it comes to doll babies, could you direct me to further information? I found this link but would like more details

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... ltips.html

Thanks,

Priscilla
MissMichaele wrote:The Steady Work kit is a great choice because it includes a mojo bag for you to fix, bless and give to your partner to carry.

If he's not into "that stuff," however, you could make a doll baby on him -- use wax, polymer clay, or fix a Ken doll -- and give it Steady Work baths as a proxy for him. You could also scrub your floors with some of that bathwater -- from the front door to the back, of course, and assuming your house is already spiritually clean. Sneaky tricks FTW! :)

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi! I have to two question and need suggestions. I always wanted to do real estate investing, it is one of my passions but I dont have the money to pay for a mentor and the company is wonderful. They have made a lot of people money and have trained people all over the world. I want to know if there is a way that I can attract a successful real estate investor to me that will give me a job working with them that I can learn from.

I find this sports agent angency and I want to know how can i influence this angency to look at my friend basketball talents and sign him. They are one of the biggest angencies that is known with basketball stars and players. My friend said he knows the angecy and he dont think they will want him because they deal with only high profile basketball talnets. I told him that the people they signed wasnt pro basketball players at first when they first got signed. On the site is everybody names, pictures, and their job title in the agency. He has made it to a basketball camp before but he got injured and want to get back in. He is young, in great shape, plays for basketball leagues and they win championships. I have posted before about a sports agent I met but he wasnt an agent he worked for one. I do have a schedeuled reading in 2 weeks that I will ask about this. Just want to know can I do something on the whole agency where someone will want to see his talent and represent him. Before he contact the agency. My friend has also given up hope.

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:09 pm

I haven't had a full-time let alone a stable part-time job since 2008 while I was still in college. I graduated with a B.A. in Communications back in 2010 and have only had temporary jobs since 2011. I'm blessed to still be living with my family, however I desperately want a full time job, preferably something in my field. I've applied to numerous jobs, updated my resume, changed cover letters, have gone to job fairs and yet nothing. Not even the temporary agency I'm employed with has called back yet. I've asked St. Anthony for help and yet nothing has changed. Not to mention I need $1500 to fix my transmission and about $80 to pay for my GRE.(I plan on going to grad school to see if a Master's Degree would help)

I've even posted to the Crystal Silence League board for prayers. Is there anything else I could do? Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:09 am

Are you doing money-drawing or get a job type work? Get a Steady Work spell kit and work that spell. I would also do money drawing work; you can get a Money Drawing honey jar kit as well.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:15 am

1. If you want to attract a specific person or situation to you, I'd work with Attraction supplies, or the Attraction Spell Kit. It comes with all the supplies you need.

2. Your friend should get a reading from a good rootworker to see what his chances are of success in this basketball career. I think it's best to know what the possibilities are of success before putting a lot of effort into magic or spellcasting. If your friend has "given up hope", he won't be an attractive prospect for any sports agency. He can work with Power products or High John the Conqueror products to increase his personal power and mastery.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:33 am

Hi DrXTheRebirth,

The Steady Work Spell Kit that MaryBee suggests comes with a regular strength mojo hand. You might also want to consider the triple strength Steady Work hand that packs a mighty punch: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-steady-work.html.

Prior to your money drawing work, perhaps a round of Road Opener (or having a Road Opener light set by MISC) can also help unblock new avenues for you and get things moving forward:
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... pener.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

luckylady

Unread post by luckylady » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:07 am

I have told him that he should get a reading and he told me that he don't want to. Can I get a reading for him. I was thinking about doing a 10 minute reading. Would that be ok for me to do? Thanks for the help.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:55 pm

If you want to get a reading from a reader about another person, that's perfectly acceptable. The reader may want the person's full name and location to help him or her focus on that person.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

martin28

Unread post by martin28 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:51 pm

I have a full time job right that is giving us part time hours when we are working full time that is paying to low with no benefits and for the work that I do I believe I should be getting payed more so I am trying to move on to something better or maybe something part time because of my daughter I would like to know what saint is good to help I have asked for help from saint jude a number of times but nothing has happen he is a very good saint and have helped me before.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:38 pm

Saint Joseph
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

You could also work on developing a relationship with Saint Expedite:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

All Saints products would be helpful. Fast Luck would help as well as Steady Work, Crown of Success, Gravel Root, Five Finger Grass and salt.

Train your money.
Spirit is telling me to share this with you so here it is:
http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html

All the Best!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:47 am

There are many ways to work spells Trelsls; what works best for you is strictly your interpretation. Alternatively, you could work a job getting spells on Thursdays,

Here is a link on Lucky Mojo (http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/j ... pells.html)

Here is the link on Saint Joseph Job-Getting Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html)

...and read about Planetary influences here (http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:34 am

Hello All,

I read the advice that you all provided to SoulMate. I am in a similar situation as SoulMate except I am not working for the school.

There is a Teacher's Assistant job that had been available since May 2, 2012. I applied for it when I first saw it on the school's website, but I did not hear anything back from them, so I applied again this month. There are currently two positions available and I applied for both of them. I called the School Distrist to ask them what was the requirements to become a Teacher's Assistant and I am qualified for the job.

I really want and need this job because it would help me out a lot and I love kids also. Is there a way for me to get this job? I have a picture of the principal because he is the one who does the hiring.

I wanted to pay an AIRR worker to burn some skull candles on him but I was advised not to do that because that kind of control spell will start me off on the wrong foot, so what can I do now?

I am currently working for a family member and I am underpaid and overworked. He has not paid me in three weeks, so I need to leave this job because I am tired of family members using me. He is the 2nd family and last family member that I will ever work for. I have learned that you cannot help family.

I am willing to pay whatever so that I can get this job. Is there anything that I can sprinkle on my resume when I give it to the principal?

Please someone help me. If there is a reader who will take on my case, please let me know because I am willing to pay whatever to get this job.

I have been saying that I am a Teacher's Assistant each and every day because I am already claiming the job, but I feel that I need to do more. The job will start August 20, 2012.

P.S.
I cannot do the work on my own if it involves burning candles because I live with my sister and her nosey kids.

Patienly waiting.
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

SimoneWoodward

Unread post by SimoneWoodward » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:54 am

I wanted to respond to your candle comment. if you cannot burn candles yourself, but feel burning a fixed candle would help you, make sure to visit the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church where they will burn candles on your behalf http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html

Eala
Newly Registered

Unread post by Eala » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:07 am

Thank you for your response, I will do just that!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Besides the advice above I suggest you start cleansing yourself and your home on a regular basis. Start with the Grand Work - A 7 day floor wash disposed at the crossroads, baths at dawn and so on. Then a cleansing spiritual floor wash once a week. Each day you do a minor egg-cleansing once you get home. Add protections to the home and a bit of Peaceful Home products once in a while will usually increase your abilities to let go of work once your get home as well.

Don´t take time off. Take the shit load off your back every day instead.

Good luck.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Precise2

Unread post by Precise2 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:46 am

I have not received my appeal letter from the job I was discharged from, so I just want to move on. I want to work at particular jobs which I would like to have 3 options. Either job I want them to be full-time mornings every other weekend off with plenty of overtime. The 3 jobs I'm looking into is not hiring right now and they are hard to get in. Before I start the root work I want to get the names of the hiring Managers, recruiters and floor supervisors. I really want to work at one in particular but I really need all the advice I can get. I want to go as far as getting items from the job grounds like dirt putting roots on the ground dusting the HR door leaving my work on their grounds basically I will do want ever it takes to get the job. I just need help in making the job come to me fast. So please read and give me your advice. Thanks in advance!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:43 am

I would do some road opening. See the Road opening page.

Lets say you are bartender who works at the beach in a tourist town. Take a picture of the place you want to work or google it online. Smoke the pictures in Steady Work incense.
You should prepare a space to work.
Order a Lodestone with Magnetic Sand to feed and name the lodestone whatever you like example, "dream job" See the Lucky Mojo Lodestone Page. (please read the page about what to do and how to begin work with a lodestone)
Surround the lodestone with steady work and money drawing herbs and roots. Some things to work with could be Gravel Root, Five finger grass, Allspice, Alkanet, Cinnamon, etc.
I would put money there too in the biggest denominations you can. You can smoke the money in Money drawing incense.

You also want to work on building a relationship with Saint Joseph.

You may wish to also work with Crown of Success, Fast Luck, Steady Work, Money Drawing, Prosperity products. This has been written about many times. You may want to consider the search button in the upper right hand corner. I'm going to have to try to merge this later today into one of them.

or it could be as simple as having a Steady Work light at the MISC.

I just threw some ideas out.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:51 am

Priscilla_K wrote:Hi Miss Michaele,

The mojo hand is going to be a bit tricky, does he physically have to carry it on his person or could it be stiched or parts of the mojo hand stitched into his coat? Or can I conceal the hand under his seat in his truck?
"Parts of the mojo hand" -- taking apart a mojo hand will kill it. He should physically carry it on his person.

If he's just not into that kind of thing, make or buy a jack ball instead -- customized for Steady Work -- and work it yourself on his behalf.
I do spiritually clean my home monthly or more often if needed, so I could definately add the bath water.
A "bring good stuff" bath is a little different from a cleansing bath, in both ingredients and the direction of the work.
Could I disolve the salts and add them to his body wash?
ABSOLUTELY :D ... and ALL his grooming products. And his cleaning and laundry supplies!
Or does it have to be a bath? He sometimes with do a foot soak and has used epsom salts previous, would that have any benefit?
Epsom salts is an ingredient in many old-time cleansing bath recipes, and it sure wouldn't hurt to use as the base of a magical foot soak. And now you're getting into foot track magick, one of the oldest ways to work! Why, it could even be as simple as adding Steady Work Bath Crystals to his Epsom salts!
I am clueless when it comes to doll babies, could you direct me to further information?

Try these: Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Wildchild453

Unread post by Wildchild453 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:49 pm

I hope someone can help me with a bit of insight (and that I posted this in the right section).

I'm planning to do some work this weekend to draw a job as September is coming up and this is around the time positions tend to open up. I will be working with a lodestone (with magnetic sand of course), a green candle, attraction oil, and crown of success satchet powder. These are all I have at the moment since funds and time is limited and I want to get to it.

I've read multiple times on this forum that it's wise to do a reading before working a spell so I pulled out my cards and got to work and now I'm hesitating because the reading I got is honestly not that good or just warning me to be cautious? I pulled five card and for the one that revealed hidden factors I was told that the door is temporarily closed at the moment. Does this mean I should just wait or should I attempt to do something with Road Opener? (I do have some of that too). I pulled a card that revealed advice and was thrown a bit more because I was told to not allow myself to be blinded by my desire and when I pulled for clarification it told me to pay attention to what's not working anymore.

I know this isn't a board about readings but Hoodoo but I would appreciate any advice. I've worked for a year interning to make this career path possible and when I'm doing it everything feels right. Should I go ahead with the attraction work or focus on clearing whatevers on me and use Road Opener or wait until the cards change?

Thanks!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:49 pm

You might need some outside perspective on the subject. I'd suggest booking a 10 minute, or maybe even just a Yes/No, reading with another reader. If it is as simple as asking if the time is right to do work to improve your job situation, you could even manage a few minutes on Hoodoo Psychics, if time is really close.

I can't really interpret your reading, because I didn't do it. Without knowing the details, it is difficult even to conjecture. In this situation, I look for a second opinion.

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Do some cleansing or maybe some uncrossing -- then have another reading or do some more divination of your own. Cleansing and protection work are things that many people neglect.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Wildchild453

Unread post by Wildchild453 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 am

Thanks for the advice. I didn''t want to share the specifics of what I pulled because I don't use oracle cards which aren't as universal(ish) as tarot.

Maybe I will do a cleansing first with salt (?) and then do another reader or have one done for me. Does it matter the day I do the cleansing? I know Saturdays are best but I was planning to do the spell for the job Sunday morning and don't want to leave it so close or does it not matter?

I have another question, does it make sense to place the lodestone on my resume with the petition written on it?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:23 am

I use oracle cards also, as I find them easier to work with than tarot. Do the cleansing as soon as possible; days of the week and moon phases are enhancements to your work, but are not mandatory. I would recommend a 13-herb bath to remove any crossed conditions, no matter what their origin.

silquin11
Newly Registered

Unread post by silquin11 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:07 am

In the last couple of years my husband and I lost our jobs, our home, and basically we are living with our last dollars.

When it was obvious we were not going to find or replace our old jobs we decided to get educated and licensed in Real Estate. We have diligently worked for many 12 hour days and seven day weeks for months, have invested in flyers, leads, websites and nothing seems to work. Theresults have not been there. When it seems we are beginning to get a deal closed, it fails and does not go through. I am exhausted.

I came across your website and it has been a tremendous help (for me more than for my husband). But it is evident that we need more help. I have used Chinese wash on properties and that has helped a bit. But we are still stuck somehow. It's like a car with a weak battery.

I have so far used the Algiers, and Uncrossing, St Expedite, Prosperity, Road Opener and Crown of Success bath crystals. I finally closed on one property and rented another one -- but we need a steady flow of customers so that we can pay rent.

Additionally, the Real Estate Company we were with apparently had financial problems and takes weeks and weeks to pay us after receiving our moneys from the transactions. It is very difficult.

I have always been strong but I feel my strength is giving out on me at times. I made an appointment with Miss Cat for a reading but it will not take place for another month. PLEASE HELP!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Ask St. Joseph for help. He is the patron saint of real estate. Some bury his statue in the yard if they are trying to sell a house. You could also sprinkle St. Joseph powder in the house or put some St. Joseph oil on the doorknobs.

CeeEl

Unread post by CeeEl » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:42 am

Hi,

I have a friend who is moving to the same city as me in the next month or so, but he does not have a job out here yet. I want to help ease the job process for him and burn a candle to help him find a job in the field he is interested in as quickly as possible when he gets here. What kind of candle should I burn? I was thinking of doing a vigil light candle and anointing it with some oil and herbs, but I'm not sure what color candle I should use and the kinds of oils/ herbs. Can someone please help me out and give me some suggestions or if there is another spell that would be more effective. Thanks so much!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Hi CeeEl,

LM's Steady Work Vigil Light would be an excellent choice: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-steady-work.html

If you would rather work with free-standing tapers, yellow and green are both good colours for attracting interesting financial opportunities while orange is good for Road Opening.

One alternative to combine all these aspects would be to begin with a 3 day run of Road Opening tapers, dressing the orange candles with Road Opener oil and lemongrass. The 3 following days would be a run of green candles dressed with a combo of Steady Work, Attraction and Money Drawing oils with some powdered cinnamon, sampson snake root and gravel root dusted over the candles after. The last 3 days would be a run of yellow or purple candles dressed with Crown of Success oil. Burn all of the candles on a name-paper of your friend, ideally containing personal concerns.

No doubt others will have excellent advice and ideas for you as well :)

Blessings and do let us know how things develop.
Aura Laforest

CeeEl

Unread post by CeeEl » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Ok Great! thanks so much for your help. I just had a couple quick clarification questions. When you say burn all the candles on a name paper do you mean directly adhere the bottom of the candle to JUST the name paper? Or place something on top of the paper first. I know with something like the honey jar you adhere the candle to the top of the lid. Is there a specific sized candle (i.e. 4 ", 6", etc.) I should use or can it be any size i want? Also, on the name paper do I write his name 9 times and then on top of that (turn the paper 90 degrees clockwise) write 'help ______ find a steady job of his choice in ______ (name of city) 9 times? Thank so much for all your help!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:01 am

Hi CeeEl,

When I say to burn the candles on a name paper, I mean to put the folded name paper and personal concerns under the candle-holder or if you 're working with vigil lights, it can also be taped to the glass. The point is not to burn the name paper since you'll be reusing it throughout.

Any sized candle will work, go with what you have time to burn! 6-8'' tapers are nice since you have lots of space to carve your desires for your friend into the candle itself with a knitting needle or pin. Spiralling your petition around your candle is both beautiful and powerful.

The name paper you suggest is fine, but when you cover your friends' name, a petition such as ''____ has a steady job of his choice in ____'' may be more helpful since it shows a manifested goal rather than simply a desire to help.

Hopefully the responses are clear! If you have any other question, please feel free to ask.

Blessings and success in your works.
Aura Laforest

Kayrie

Unread post by Kayrie » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:57 pm

On Thursday, I will be attending a career fair hosted by my university. As I will be graduating in December, I really could use a job. So far, I’m thinking of dusting my resumes with Crown of Success powder while wearing a Look Me Over oil on my neck. In addition to that ,perhaps burning a Steady Work candle at MISC and dusting my hands or clothes with CoS?

Does that sound like a good way to approach this? I’m interested if anyone else has other recommendations.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:37 pm

Sounds good Kayrie :) That said, if you have Steady Work Sachet, that would be a great addition for dusting both resumés and your own hands. Making a small packet with some salt, gravel root and deer's tongue and keeping that in your pocket or shoe may also be of help. Do let us know what you ultimately chose to do and how that turned out for you: it will no doubt help inspire others!
Aura Laforest

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Love the packet idea Aura!I would add one more ingredient-five finger grass-awesome for encouraging people to like you and favor you!
Blessings,
Bri

Kayrie

Unread post by Kayrie » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:37 pm

I too, am loving the packet idea! Thank you both so much and I will be sure to keep people posted. :D

rheacybele

Unread post by rheacybele » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Hello Everyone,

Life has been hectic for me these past 6 months - I am working on starting to do some cleasing and uncrossing work, while I wait for what my amazing reader from AIRR has to say. I am planning on relocating to a new country in the next 3 - 7 months or so, for many, many reasons. There has been a few policy changes for migrant workers. Because the cost of applying for a migrant visa is so costly, I think the best way would be to get a job sponsorship in my field and work my way there for awhile I have scoured the expat forums and have been doing my research for months and know job sponsorship especially in my feild isn't going to be easy and with my current spade of luck nothing short of a miracle. I am thinking of getting some rootwork and a mojo bag done after the cleasing, uncrossing and road opener. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for candles I could burn and for an employer to favour and like my application enough to want to hire and sponsor me.

Thanks a bunch!

Blessings.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:49 am

Crown of Success is a good choice so you have success in all your endeavors. There is also Steady Work products and believe it or not, Look Me Over is used by people to get an employer to "notice" them, not just for romantic attachments.

You may wish to get the bath crystals of those products and put a pinch each into the rinse water of your laundry. Do this especially with clothes you wear to interviews. That way you'll be dressed for magic. You can also get the oils and dress individual candles, or get the Sachet powders and dress your resumes with them so the employer touches the powder and is influenced by you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”