Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Revenge Curses Against Gay-Bashing

AnthonyMansker
Revenge Curses Against Gay-Bashing

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:55 pm

My cousin in law, who happens to be heterosexual, was a victim of a hate crime this past weekend. He is a fitness model, and beautiful. He and his male friend were sitting on a bench in front of his hotel in Tampa, FL, when an SUV pulled over to the curb. The young men inside began harassing them with homophobic gay slang terms. My cousin reacted to the comments, at which point 4 men jumped out of the car and proceeded to beat him senseless. They left him with a fractured skull, damage to his eardrum and face, blood on the brain, swelling of his brain, the list goes on...

This young man did not deserve this. He was not beaten up for what he is, but rather what these men incorrectly believed him to be. And I am angry about it. They have not only damaged his body, but he is suffering severe emotional wounds from this experience.

I immediately went to work and began setting lights and doing distance healings on him. After a week in the hospital, he is home, but still in delicate condition. The driver of the car has confessed and turned in all the other men involved, but every story from the men in the car is different. I am worried that the state of Florida is not going to care about this despicable hate crime.

Now to my question:

I have some reversing oil that I have never used. I also have a double action candle. I feel like he would be served well by a reversing and uncrossing spell, where I carve the names of the men in the car on the black portion dressed in reversing oil, and a mix of uncrossing and healing on the white portion with his name carved, burnt in the traditional upside down manner.

Am I on the right track here? These men need to receive their due for such violent and unsubstantiated hatred. I have goofer dust here as well...

I have never had the need or desire to work in this manner, but think this case is justified. Any advice or suggestions would be so appreciated.

MANY BLESSINGS!!!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Revenge Curses Against Gay-Bashing

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:43 pm

What you have described is more of a reversing spell than an uncrossing spell. Uncrossing straightens out your bad luck. Reversing sends bad luck, bad magic and other kinds of meanness back to the sender.

Yes, do it! And I believe this is one case where the use of goofer dust is justified.

You might even consider a beef tongue spell, alongside a Compelling candle on the petition "Tell the Whole Truth."

Don't forget to take a hyssop bath afterwards, though, just in case. Tell the Lord, "All I want is to see justice done, and evildoers shut down."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Make sure to also do healing work for your cousin. As for the gang that beat him, I'd be reaching for DUME.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:14 am

I absolutely agree with Miss Michaele and Mama Micki. I would also urge you to put up a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League. I will certainly send my brightest wishes to your cousin, and my foulest curses to the subhuman pieces of s--- responsible.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org
Two-Headed Doctor

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:24 am

My heart goes out to your cousin and your entire family. I agree with the suggestions given above, and as you do the work do put in a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League as Mister Hob has recommended. I, for one, will start praying on this situation for justice. Blessings.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:07 am

Your cousin was not "crossed" (cursed, jinxed, hexed). He was beaten up. Therefore i would recommend that you do a straight-up Reversing spell, rather than an Uncrossing spell -- and i would perform a Healing spell separately rather than an Uncrossing spell.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:10 am

Thank you all so much for your replies and prayers. Also, thank you Miss Cat for the clarification on uncrossing vs. Reversing in regards to this situation, and in general. I appreciate the support deeply. THANK YOU!!! Many Blessings!!!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:36 am

Sorry about your cousin. As a gay dude I can promise you most of us do not do this type of behavior, but this kind of attack is something we as a community often face and have to deal with I hope your cousin has a full recovery and his career blows up thus blowing up in the face of those who try to hurt him. Give him a crown of success mojo when he is healed to move him to the next level.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:25 pm

You might also try Court Case to get justice, both criminal and civil. If they don't get a long jail sentence, have your cousin sue them for everything they have.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:02 am

This is horrible. I'm glad the monsters involved have been arrested. Now, in addition to all of the great advice you have been given, I would do a beef tongue spell on the suspects and their lawyers when they go to court. You don't want them to be able to talk their way out of this.

I'm keeping you and your cousin in my thoughts.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:34 pm

This calls for the most spectacular Reversing work you can muster. I would put my all into that Reversing Candle and keep doing back-up candles for the work with the Reversing Oil. Make sure that True Justice is waiting for them later on, even if the courts "don't care" and drop the case.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Your kind replies, support and prayers mean ever so much! I am happy to report that he is doing much better, his appetite returned yesterday, and he is up and walking around. No doubt the prayers and thoughts have been a part of that. THANK YOU!

Update on the legal situation: The 4 bashers have come up with a fake story that they are all sticking to. Luckily their story is flimsy. But nevertheless, I have every intention of ritually reversing this hatred back to its proper place. Based on your generous advice, I also intend to work with the beef tongue, as my gut tells me to make sure that these men are unable to lie, and that if they try to lie, that it backfires immediately.

I am overwhelmed by the support I have received from you all, loving people I have never met. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 pm

With the 4 of them chained together by the crime, and their story, look at putting together an Inflammatory Confusion vinegar jar for them. Get them fired up, muddled, and fighting amongst themselves. Throw their attorney in, too...
Two-Headed Doctor

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Mister Hob wrote:With the 4 of them chained together by the crime, and their story, look at putting together an Inflammatory Confusion vinegar jar for them. Get them fired up, muddled, and fighting amongst themselves. Throw their attorney in, too...
I second this! We've had post before on how successful this method is; put them and their lawyer in a vinegar with rusted nails and IC. Meanwhile, put your cousin, the judge, his lawyer, and "the jury" in a sweetening jar. (Cleansing before handling each one, of course).

I wish you and your cousin well, and healing. And fiery protection.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:57 pm

I agree. Vinegar jar the whole lot of 'em...even if you are already doing other work on them.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

idlewheel2

Unread post by idlewheel2 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:36 pm

.my name is steve and im a gay palm and tarot reader / spiritist down in Orange County, California.

2 days ago i went to my friends going away party and was asked to give a girl a palm reading who, by the end of the night got really drunk and started acting afraid of me for seemingly no reason. apparently she thought i knew too much and it creeped her out and so she had these drunk straight guys attack me and throw me on the floor and left me there.

my friend found me directly after they were leaving and said that my eyes and arms were doing weird things and i was saying weird stuff like i was possessed which i dont remember doing.

the next morning i woke up sore and had to spend the whole day in bed cuz i hurt too much to stand up.

magic/ spirits/ whatever ppl want to call it have been my only defense ever since i needed to defend myself. i dont know these peoples names other than the girl's whos name is ariel, and have nothing personal of theirs.

is there any way for me to get justice without these details?

i dont have names, personal concerns, or hardly even images of the guys faces in my memory.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 am

idlewheel2 wrote:my friend found me directly after they were leaving and said that my eyes and arms were doing weird things and i was saying weird stuff like i was possessed which i dont remember doing.

That might have been a concussion. Do go see a doctor to make sure your brain hasn't been injured: that's what a concussion is: a bruise on the brain. And there could be internal bleeding, which you sure don't want inside your skull. Get it checked out, please!
have nothing personal of theirs. is there any way for me to get justice without these details? i dont have names, personal concerns, or hardly even images of the guys faces in my memory.

If at all possible, go back to the room where the events took place. If you or your friend remember the exact spot where you were beaten, get some bits off the floor -- sweep up some dust, get a tiny snip of the carpet, or even go over it with scotch tape. (If you can't remember the exact spot, get as close as you can.)

Then take that dust home and do your meanest, nastiest curse work on it. You could put it in a doll baby, name it for "the bastards who beat me up" and do to it what they did to you. Then you could put it in a mirror box, hang it by the neck from a tree, put it in a spike-lined box "iron maiden" style, or... well, I'll leave the details to you.

But do pray "Lord, all I want is to see justice done; do all they deserve and no more" -- which may be at least as much as they did to you. And take a hyssop bath afterwards.

One more thing -- was it just your divination skills that creeped them out, or was this a gay-bashing too? Because gay-bashers don't get to have nice things.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

idlewheel2

Unread post by idlewheel2 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 pm

thank u that helps a good deal, tho i dont want to go back to that house and dont even know the streets it was off of because i caravaned there with some friends. it deffinitly was not my palmistry skills cuz i make sure to put everything in as much of an empowering sense as i can and have been doing readings for 12 years and was "trained" by my family. the girl was nervous before the reading to begin with and i always tell ppl like that that i have no personal NEED to read their palm, its up to them and that my clients never hear anything they are not ready to hear. she seemed fine afterward, but like i said she got drunk and paranoid and i think she gave those guys the excuse they needed to attack me cuz my friend who found me said they were saying something about me being a "little gay fuck". but i think ur idea of how to label the doll is good, and i will definitly apply that. thanks again

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Ancestors! Call your ancestors into this work. No one will want justice more for their descendents than your ancestors. If you can go to their grave do so, rile them up, fire them up, and send them out hunting.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:20 pm

This happened in my territory so here is what I recommend. Make a doll baby for each of these people. Name them as your attackers. Take this to the Santa Ana cemetery and find the grave of John Avas. He is a person buried there good at finding unknown attackers and dealing them justice.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

idlewheel2

Unread post by idlewheel2 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:28 pm

wow thanks thats so incredibly helpful! im in santa ana weekly so il keep that in mind next week! thank u

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”