Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Believe129
Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by Believe129 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:20 pm

I suggest you get a reading first.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:28 pm

I would get a reading with Marin Graves at AIRR: she specializes in legal work and court case-type work, which you will need help with to get your ex to settle with the divorce.

I don't know personally if Marin does break-up work (not all workers do) but these rootworkers do at AIRR:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _Break_Ups

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

reb

Unread post by reb » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Thanks I will look into that..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:24 am

I would definitely get a reading on this matter as it deal with legal issues.

First off, I would do some protection work for you and your children.

Then I would do a binding spell. Get a picture of her, and get a rail road spike. Nail her down in a graveyard ask that a spirit helps to keep her down.

You can also get a doll and make it for her. Get a black candle dressed with hot foot oil and slightly hang the doll over the fire asking to add some heat to her heels so that she will leave . Once you are done, bind the doll at the legs,and arms as well as blind fold it so that she physically stays away from your children.

But it seems like you are going to have to do some break up work or perhaps you could even attract her to someone else.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:51 pm

I've decided to go through with purchasing a Lucky Mojo product, but I'm having difficulty in choosing which one to get. The target is stubborn but he's very easy to manipulate. I've been with him for over a year, and it's easy to get him to come back when he's constantly thinking about me and missing me. The problem is that I have contact with him, but I'm scared to pursue contact with him when he's with another girl.

The situation is that he and I have had our ups and downs and I believe that deep down he still loves me and my son and would do anything to turn back and be a family with us. However, he's already gotten another girl, and they have been together for two months now. I cant really live with peace of mind until he is back with me and my son. They are constantly together, and it's rather difficult to get them away from each other.

I was wondering if I can do anything with just the intranquility oil because i have some pictures of us and a few lettes he wrote to me while he was in jail. By any chance can I use that oil with just a candle and some of the letters, or would it be best to go with the intranquility spell or the break up and reconciliation spell? I want him to leave her and come back to us.

I'm quite anxious to start doing my work because I believe that time is a precious thing. My goal is for him to think of me and miss me sooo much that he just walks away from her and tries to work things out with me. I don't mind if he's obsessive and won't leave me alone. I really want him to be that way. Can someone please get back to me about this as soon as possible with some helpful advice.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Spelling, punctuation, grammar, clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:05 pm

First of all, do not title your posts EMERGENCY! I realize this is important to you, but wanting your boyfriend back is not an emergency. Being homeless, living in fear of an abusive husband, and being evicted are.

Intranquility Oil could certainly be used on candle. However, he may not have any loving feeling toward you, only an urge to return, and there is nothing to keep him from pursuing other women the next time you two break up. Before doing any work, seriously consider what you want. Is he the male role model you want for your son? There may be someone better for you.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:24 pm

My apologies, but i thought maybe posting something like that would get me a reply, but anyways thanks for replying cause i really need help. I understand the consequences, and have already token it upon myself to make a honey jar to sweeten him for his return, but i think i might need to make another one because i only had his middle initials and now i have his full middle name so im thinking about throwing that in there with an envelope he sent me when he was in jail, I really love him and believe that there is a future for me and him, thats why i had our son.

. Hes the father of my child and is a great father especially when i gave birth. Im kinda broke and if i could i would definitely buy the intranquility spell but for right now i have to work with what i have and what little i can afford, how would i go about using the oil on a candle?

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:49 pm

My apologies, but i thought maybe i could get an answer faster if i had a title like that, but thank you for replying i really need help. I know what i want and that the intranquility is more to bring him back, which is exactly what i want. I have already token it upon myself to make a honey jar and have been working that for two days, in fact i might be taking it apart to make another better one with his full name instead of just his middle initials.

I know that it only makes them come back and i understand that i have to make the working into him restoring his love for me and i am in all means ready to do that, however i would buy the whole it but due to not having much money right now i think im gonna stick with getting the oil, only thing is no one says anything on here about working just the intranquility oil along wwith some things hes touched or anything like that, how would i go about that?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:54 pm

It wasn't clear to me that he is your son's father. That does make a difference.

There is a thread on Intranquility Oil:
intranquility-oil-questions-and-answers-t21048.html

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:51 am

yes he is, and thats also why i want him to come back, i understand that he wont be exactly happy but im willing to give it a try and make him happy once he returns.

Thank you for the thread suggestion, i already read through it but it never really answered my question on how to work the oil without the kit, like i have candles and i believe i could try with the oil to make a spell possibly, but how good is the oil by itself?

kebatlaejham

Unread post by kebatlaejham » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:49 am

Well, I had a vinegar break up jar, a love me honey jar, and also had a love me 7 day candle that burned clean. I used his photos but I didn't have his hair, semen, none of that.

None of these worked for me. Its been 3 months. They didn't break up. They're still lovey-dovey and not a peep from him to me. No emails or text, nothing.

I tried... I had good signs but nothing further :-(

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:56 am

No guarantees in magic or in life. You may not be gifted for this work, his resistance may be too strong, a lack of intimate concerns in the two spell-jars may have weakened the work, or he is not the one for you. Give it a time limit and then move on.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:00 am

There can be a lot of factors that contribute to a spell not working. You may need a reading to determine what's going on. Check with the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, or consider signing up to be a caller on this week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour.

radio-show-pre-call-id-september-23rd,-2012-t21600.html
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Two-Headed Doctor

angelarose

Unread post by angelarose » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:12 pm

I am not sure if it is ok I posted this in this particular forum and did look at other posts for days and still did not find my answer. My love and I mutually broke up to work on ourselves and it was left unclear what the future would hold. He felt that he had no closure with his on-again off-again ex before me. After having a reading it was clear for me to take things into my own hands. So I started candle work on breaking up my ex and his current (ex)girlfriend. Movement happened immediately and simmered down then picked back up again. I am not sure whether to continue candle work or remain patient as I have done. I would like to take action by the time the moon is waxing into the full. This is the progression thus far since this past July:
7/8 Last time we talked - 7/18 Candles were lit for negativity out positive in, our zodiac, and break them up - 7/28 Buried my crystals, candles through running water - 7/28 He contacted me while with her on vacation - 8/1 Candle lit for clarity and guidance - 8/14 Sent him a message explaining the good that came giving time to myself i.e. mutual break up - 8/21 Unbeknownst to me until now, his girlfriend and him sat 2 rows behind me at a assigned seating sold out concert arena - 8/24 Candles lit Road Opener and St. Jude 8/31 Cleansed crystals, candles through running water & lit red, pink and white altar candles along with our picture - 9/7 Attended another sold out concert with thousands, just as I was talking about him, he walked right in front of me (his girlfriend walked past not noticing me), he was shocked and greeted my friend and I, and preceeded to sit few feet behind us - 9/16 He sent me a long message explaining his feelings, hard time he's going through, apologizing, yada yada you get it - 9/17 Finally buried the altar candles and picture - 9/27 We talked everyday, until this day. Pretty much saying he doesn't know what to do, his head is all over the place, everyone talking in his ears.

I was specific so I can have guidance as to what candles I should burn next. I am torn, here is what my plan was/is RTM & our Zodiac then Rec & our Zodiac then Love Me & our Zodiac... Since there has been movement I'm not sure which to do and he does love me but hasn't quite returned since he is still with her but we have discussed why we broke up and the few things we disagreed on. Both our families and friends feel we are destined, as do we. He loves me as much as I do him and he has stated he wants to be with me in the long haul but he has got himself into a pickle. Sorry for the extensive length, I wouldn't ask if I wasn't so indecisive. Any advice is good advice! Thank you!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:46 am

I read this a couple of times in the hopes of giving you the best advice regarding your candles, but I got to tell you, I really feel that you would benefit from a reading on this situation. The sentence that stands out for me is "his head is all over the place, everyone talking in his ears"--that sounds to be like a confused guy! The love candle line up you mention is not at all bad-I doubt it would harm the situation or set you back, but I also feel that it may not be the BEST approach or it may need to be augmented by something else which is why I recommend a reading.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

angelarose

Unread post by angelarose » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:18 am

Thank you Miss Bri for a speedy response and taking the time to read it several times. I will look into getting another reading. Perhaps I should burn something for him on guidance...

angelarose

Unread post by angelarose » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:14 pm

If I am using the figural candles to do a break up and return a strayed lover spell, when is the appropriate moon phase and how should I dispose of the wax? I typically do positive work and therefore use the moon when it is waxing to full and either bury the remains in my yard, run them through a creek or bury elsewhere away from my home, depending on the work. But I am unsure since this is both sides of the spectrum. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

angelarose

Unread post by angelarose » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Ok so after posting this I realized I should bury mine and my loves wax in my yard and take the wax of the third blk figural to the river in a brown paper bag.

As for the moon phase, which is better oct 20 or oct 27?

babymama2

Unread post by babymama2 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:30 pm

I need assiatance.. Would getting actual pictures of everyone involved n the spell and gluing it to the face of the appropriate figural candle help the spell a little more?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:23 pm

I wouldn't attach a picture to a Figure Candle because that can be quite the fire hazard if you are not careful.

If a photograph is all that you have of them then you can burn the picture to ash. Then dig out a little hole at the bottom of a figure candle and add the ash. Seal the hole back up with the wax that was carved out and fix up the candle as you would. Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Id make copies of those pictures in case you need to do more than 1 spell working. Never use originals. Just my 2 cents
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

babymama2

Unread post by babymama2 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Ok thank you all for your generous replies.. I intended to burn the candles and complete the spell all at once instead of over a course of 3 to 7 days... Would that be ok?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Love Potion No9: Thank you for mentioning that! Making copies is a good process to do so you have more than one photo to work with.

babymama2: You can do the work in one go, thouh I would invite you to really spend time working and praying over the candles as they burn. Just do not light the candles and say the prayer once then walk away.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

babymama2

Unread post by babymama2 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Thank you.. You all are so helpful!! One last question.. How far apart do i place the candles before i start moving them!? Away from intruder.. And to my love candle? Also.. Do i light all 3 candles all at once? Im confused because once praying im praying for a break up and a reconciliation!! Would prayers become confused?????

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:55 pm

babymama2: It sounds as if you may need some further guidance on making the spell work you want to do be as successful as possible! Also, I have never heard of prayers becoming confused. They are prayers...from your heart. The only way that they can be, or be taken as, confused is if you yourself are confused about the intent of them.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Grrwl4me

Unread post by Grrwl4me » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:36 am

I recently received a reading from an AIRR rootworker who told me that the best chance that I have in getting my ex back is to move his girlfriend away from him and toward a new lover. A break up spell to make them fight will not work, she needs another lover to pull her away from him. The rootworker told me that the girlfriend needs to get her mind off of my ex to another focus, and to get what she is currently getting from my ex (emotionally, physically, spiritually, etc.) from another man on in order for her to actually move away from my ex and move on. Since my ex and I are still close friends and coworkers, we see each other and text each other everyday. This rootworker advised me to do a 4 candle moving candle spell to move my ex closer to me and move his girlfriend toward a new lover. I am currently doing the moving candle spell, and my question is: is there any other kind of spell in addition to this one that I could be doing to help move the girlfriend toward another lover and out of my ex's life? Only with her out of the picture completely will my ex start to see me as more than friends again. Thanks!

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:57 am

I just cast a moving candle spell during the waning moon with two black figural candles, one male and one female. The first 3 days of burning, the candles burned down at about an even rate. The male's flame for the most part was a high, clean burn and the female's flame was lower with more crackling and a few wick knots. Suddenly on the 4th day, the female's flame started to crackle like crazy, the flame started to grow high and the candle started collapsing essentially cleaving in half with wax pouring out the front. The flame went out on the 6th day when the candle was all the way down. The male's candle continued to burn with a consistent flame but was not nearly as fast as the female's, finally going out on the 8th day. I finished the spell just in time for the new moon and threw the remains in a crossroads toward the west, praying for their love to die. I interpreted this as a sign that the female's resistance was completely shattered and that for her, this will be an emotionally devastating experience and will happen fast. For the male, I interpreted his slower burn as resistance to the ending of the relationship, but his high and dancing flame seemed to indicate that the spell was hitting him. Is my interpretation likely an accurate one?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Your interpretation sounds correct, but to be 100% sure I"d get a reading on the situation.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

redcase1

Unread post by redcase1 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:13 pm

i have ordered a breakup bottle spell, and i want to set a light to back up my work. the 2 people i want to separate have mutual feelings for one another but im not sure if they are together-together yet.

1) Should i use a breakup or a separation or it doesnt matter? i just want the guy i like to stop having feelings for the girl and vice versa.

2) If i am using a breakup bottle spell, will using a separation vigil mix up the energies? or do they actually have the same intent?

3) Can i do breakup work on the guy and the girl i wna separate, alongside with love work on the same guy? will the energies mix or conflict?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:20 pm

1 If they are not really together, then it does not matter whether you use a Break-Up Vigil or a Separation Vigl to back up your work.

2) The two candles are slightly different in intent, but it is up to you to decide which one you want, once you understand the difference. The Separation Vigil is usually used for quieter and more peaceful separations; the Break-Up is for an explosive division. If they were together and having sex, i would use the Break-Up Vigil; if not, then the choice is yours.

3) It is my habit to perform such works on two different altars -- one for love and one for enemy work and break-ups. I do the attraction and love work in the morning and the harsh work as the Sun goes down. You can read more about various altar set-ups and why we use them here:

altars-questions-and-answers-t124.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

BeautyStarz

Unread post by BeautyStarz » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Can you post which break up candle or what break up candle is suggested or used? And break up bottle spell pleasE?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:00 am

Do a search in the forum for Break UP Work and you'll find lots of threads and advice on how to work with this situation.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

lostnewbie

Unread post by lostnewbie » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 am

Hi! I just have a question.

I'm planning on doing the moving candle breakup and reconciliation spell where the candles representing my ex and I are red, while his new girlfriend is black. I understand that I anoint the candles with the appropriate oils, but I'm confused on which oils do I anoint his candle with?

I would assume that for the woman I would dress it with breakup and separation oil (downward motion correct?) and my candle will be the love oils, but how do I go about anointing his candle?

It seems redundant to put both a love and breakup oil on his.

But I am trying to break him off from his current flame. So, any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:52 am

Breakup Oil on his back and all of her. Love oil on his front and all of you.
catherine yronwode

lostnewbie

Unread post by lostnewbie » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:08 am

Hello again! I have some questions in regards to my spell work! So, I performed a moving candle spell to move my ex towards me and away from his current girlfriend. Her candle burned quickly all the way down on day 2 of working the spell, so I moved his candle to my candle, touching so that they could burn out. His burned a few hours before mine did. At one point, his flame was very high and took up almost the whole top of the candle. His puddle of wax looked like a big heart with a couple of small circular shapes. My candle finally burned out and it surrounded his. For me, I think that that went particularly well. Before I did this, on the way home from the store, my ex actually calls me after almost two months of no contact, online, in person or over the phone. And before that, I was constantly seeing his first or last name pop up when I look something up on google or even searching for things on Amazon. I didn't answer his call because I was so shocked and it wasn't expected, but right after the phone stopped ringing, his song comes on the radio (he has this song he would always sing to and I would laugh and say every time I hear this song, it will never be the same because I'll be reminded of him lol). So, I know everything is going in the right direction and working! I didn't expect things to move so quickly. But, anyways, I also had a fixed love drawing candle as my "backup". It's still burning now, but the problem is that the top of the glass is black and an hour or so ago, I heard a "pop" and just looked at it now-the glass is cracked! So, I don't understand at all. Everything is moving forward and I am seeing results, so does anyone have any input? I'm at a loss. I read on the LM Candle divination page that it is really dependent on what type of candle it is, etc. Everything is going so well! Hearts in the wax, the other woman's candle burning super fast, my flame strong until the end and the flame in the love drawing candle is still going strong, I'm seeing and "hearing" signs, and a phone call from the ex after two months!...If anyone can give me some insight as to why this happened? Should I just proceed to burn another love drawing candle or "fix" my own red glass-encased candle? Thank you all so very much!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:32 am

Please do not start new threads on the same topic. I merged your threads.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:24 pm

tina2367 --

Before you can do anything to bring him to you...it would be smart to break him up from this girl, and make sure that he is not with her. A hot foot is probably not going to solely work if one or both of them have strong emotional ties to each other. I mean you could hot foot her, but i doubt thats going to work forever. I would do a moving spell as the previous person said, but the misconceptions is that one candle is not going to do it all. I would keep working on THAT before you proceed to doing any follow me boy or loving stuff. I say this because spells take the least resistant route to their outcome, and lets say the love work hits before the break up work does. You are then stuck with a man who is in a relationship with both you and her.

In addition, I think you need to work on his "issues" of alcoholism and emotional immaturity before you bring this man back to you. Because if he drinking and having fear of commitment then obviously you are going to have to work through that and on that before you think about doing any love work to you and him.

To keep heat on the situation you could continue to do a break up, separation, or anything else to keep her away, but if you just had that candle lit I would say that you need to give it adequate amount of time to make sure that it is continuing to go in your favor. In addition, you need to not overthink the situation. I know its exciting to see signs and what not, but just because you do more for the situation does not mean its going to happen any quicker.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:32 pm

tina2367 ,

I am sorry that you are having a rough time, have fallen prey to scam artists, and have been unsuccessful in your spell work, but your post was an example of someone who is seriously disconnected from real life.

You MAY NOT use this public forum to post people's full names and birth dates and accuse them of being on illegal drugs.

Are you nuts?

This post was severely edited by me and I think you need to have your head examined for trying to pull a stunt like this in public. You are seriously, terminally wrong for trying to do this.

You are BANNED from the forum for gross violation of our terms of service.
catherine yronwode

johnnyr860

Unread post by johnnyr860 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:56 pm

lostnewbie wrote:Hello again! I have some questions in regards to my spell work! Should I just proceed to burn another love drawing candle or "fix" my own red glass-encased candle? Thank you all so very much!
So I read your spell work post here. While I may not be very good with spell work myself I can say that from what I have read spells can take up to 3 months to complete for some a little bit longer. Your seeing the signs which is a good thing. Signs are everywhere for you. The question is where are you guys in terms of speaking right now? Have you finally tried to contact him? Has he tried to contact you again other then that one time after the 2 months? If he does try and contact you then maybe you can try and strike a conversation and see how it goes from there but just don't rush things just take it slow and see what happens. As for the spells I cannot recommend anything else since I am no pro at spells but it seems what you have done so far has been working so I would keep doing whatever your doing and seeing how that goes. Best of luck to you.

Brokenheart7218

Unread post by Brokenheart7218 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:19 pm

I'm in week 3 of doing free standing breakup candles for my husband and his "girlfriend". The candles have been fixed and for the first 3 days they burned good. I also have a fixed candle for myself and a fixed penis candle for my husband. My candle and the penis candle are burning with a very high flame. The penis candle had black smoke each day it has been lit but it's also burning very fast.

Yesterday the female candle for the other woman's wick got encased in the wax however it stayed lit for about 15 minutes and burned away one side of the body but half was still sanding as well as today I fixed the wick a little and it stayed lit about 10 minutes and fell into the wax unfortunately this time I couldn't get it out.

The candle representing my husband split down the middle and the wick bent into the wax and I couldn't repair it. His candle from the beginning had cracking however yesterday and today there was sparks from the candle and I have no idea what that can mean..

I've order a reconcilliation fixed candle for my husband and I but I'm unsure if I should continue the separation work on him and the other woman as the candles went out before the 7 days or do just concentrate on the penis candles and attraction work for he and I??

NativeGoddess

Unread post by NativeGoddess » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:36 am

Hi everyone, :D

I'm new to the forum and have been reading a lot of the other posts to help be get a better understanding of what I should do. 3 weeks ago on this very day, me and my ex lover of 6 months had a big falling out after this other woman appeared out of nowhere and literally PHYSICALLY attacked me. I come to find out later that she is the mother of his children and is still very much "staking her claim" on him (she appeared to be a VERY domineering type, very opposite of me, and he seemed very sheepish around her).

After this incident I told him I was FINISHED...he tried talking to me for a few days to change my mind but then abruptly stopped.

I now think that the number has been changed and he is with this other woman now. I want to get him to contact me for a chance at a reconciliation but am unsure how to go about it.

I ordered some Lucky Mojo products after another rootworker suggested a spell and your products to me. This spell called for 3 candles ( one for all involved) some separation or breakup oil, some love oil, and crossing powder if I wished to harm her. I am at the moment waiting for them to arrive. In the meantime I have lit a small red glass encased votive dressed it, prayed over it, carved some things in it, and charged it with my energy with the intent for him to call me and put a folded piece of paper under it with my name crossed over his 7 times. I did this last night and it is still burning ( a small steady flame at first and now a flickering flame). I never tried interpreting candles or the flames but I burned it in hopes of getting a jump start on things while im waiting and to see if it could give me a sign of success or failure. Also as far as signs ( 3 days for a sign , 3 weeks movement. 3 months manifestation) The other day I lit a candle as well and on day 2 had a dream about him for the first time ever...would this me considered a sign??
Stay Blessed, NativeGoddess

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:02 am

I would consider your dream and the steadiness of the flame a positive movement towards your goal. To be certain, you should get a reading from an AIRR practitioner:

http://readersandrootworkers.com

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

NativeGoddess

Unread post by NativeGoddess » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Thanks for the input...I am new to hoodo but i do have some background in wicca and so spells like these are not something I have tried before. Does the spell with the 3 candles seem appropriate for my intentions or is there something else I can do in the meantime to help things along...i thought of maybe a honey jar but I know they are a slow working thing. Any advice or input from others would be greatly appreciated.
Stay Blessed, NativeGoddess

lostnewbie

Unread post by lostnewbie » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Brokenheart7218 wrote:I'm in week 3 of doing free standing breakup candles for my husband and his "girlfriend". The candles have been fixed and for the first 3 days they burned good. I also have a fixed candle for myself and a fixed penis candle for my husband. My candle and the penis candle are burning with a very high flame. The penis candle had black smoke each day it has been lit but it's also burning very fast.

Yesterday the female candle for the other woman's wick got encased in the wax however it stayed lit for about 15 minutes and burned away one side of the body but half was still sanding as well as today I fixed the wick a little and it stayed lit about 10 minutes and fell into the wax unfortunately this time I couldn't get it out.

The candle representing my husband split down the middle and the wick bent into the wax and I couldn't repair it. His candle from the beginning had cracking however yesterday and today there was sparks from the candle and I have no idea what that can mean..

I've order a reconcilliation fixed candle for my husband and I but I'm unsure if I should continue the separation work on him and the other woman as the candles went out before the 7 days or do just concentrate on the penis candles and attraction work for he and I??
Hi Brokenheart7218,

I'm not an expert by a long shot but I read a lot about candle flame and wax divination and have been paying very close attention to my own candles. The very high flames are great, especially that they are on your candle and husband's candle. I've read that for a candle to burn only "half" the side of a candle means that it may be only partially effective and you might have to redo some work on it. As for your husband's candle splitting down the middle-it doesn't sound like that's a good sign. Things like that happening on a breakup-specific candle are okay, but since it's a penis candle for him, it may not bode well. When a candle emits black smoke, it could mean that it is burning away the negativity around the situation/person etc. It's also up to you whether you want to burn more candles for the separation portion of your work. Lastly, you should probably get a reading about your husband's candle splitting. I hope I helped! I wish you good luck with your work! :D

Brokenheart7218

Unread post by Brokenheart7218 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Thanks lostnewbie!! I'm continuing with everything and have actually have them burnt for me because my kids are very inquisitive and how can I explain a glittery penis to children.. I have faith and developing patience so hopefully things will work out!!

Thanks again

mygirl0712

Unread post by mygirl0712 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:25 pm

I'm going to try to make this as short as possible.

My mother in law has been working on breaking up my relationship with her daughter. We've been together for 20 years and have 4 children together.

She has been working my wife and myself spiritually for a long time. I've found powders and liquids thrown on my door and about 2 weeks ago, my wife picked up her stuff and our 1 year old sons stuff and left with another woman. We're a same sex couple and her mom cannot accept her daughters lifestyle.

She has also broken the marriage of her other daughter also, because she's gay too!

What can I do to bring my wife back and break her up with the other woman?

I know where they live and I have the name of the other woman plus her picture. I also have pictures of my mother in law.

My wife is constantly calling me, emailing me telling me how much she loves me and misses me, but something is stopping her from stepping a foot in my house. She has lost a lot of weight and when she brings me my son to see, she breaks down and cries saying that she misses us.

Please I need help on getting my wife and son back. I hate the fact the hes being shuffled from house to house.... hes just a baby!!

Thanks in advance for your advise.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:12 am

I would use a Break Up kit on your wife and her girlfriend, and then a freezer spell on your mother in law to shut her up and keep her from interfering.

http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Use some Return To Me products to draw your wife back to you.

http://luckymojo.com/returntome.html

I'd also clean your house thoroughly to clean off any messes that your MIL threw at you; try an Uncrossing spell kit.

http://luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:13 pm

I have been thinking about your post since I viewed it this morning while having coffee. Sometimes I have to sit back and think and think about what I am going to say or write in this case.
I think MaryBee's advice is very good and I agree.

You have so much going on
1. The children come first (I know you know this) I'd work with Blessing and protection Products

2. Your place needs a top to bottom cleansing with everything from a bundle of white sage to Chinese Wash, Salt, and even Banishing followed by Peace Water, Tranquility and Money House Blessing.

3. Uncrossing and protection products for the children, you and the home and the relationship.
The links were provided by JWmcclin, a top poster and forum friend of mine
Dragon's Blood http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-dragons-blood.html
Fiery Wall of Protection http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall.html
Peony Root http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-peony-root.html
Protection http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html
Rue http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-rue.html

4. Reversal
I think you should contact a Member of AIRR. This is a lot of work and I did not even go into reconciliation.
AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

You may also wish to sign up for this week's radio show thread:
radio-show-pre-call-id-february-17th,-2013-t24251.html

Take Care and God Bless you,

Miss Tammie Lee
Last edited by Miss Tammie Lee on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to add links that I believed would be helpful and correct a word spelling.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

mygirl0712

Unread post by mygirl0712 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:31 am

I'm going to take the advise of both of you. Thank you so much! How do the I the freeze spell for my M-I-L?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:41 am

mygirl0712- There is an excellent on going discussion on the forum called General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers and a page called Ice Box and Freezer Spells in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition. that will give you a good insight on how to do this. Best of luck!
Thank you, St. Expedite!

mygirl0712

Unread post by mygirl0712 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:11 am

Is reconciliation kit the same as return to me kit? I didn't find the return to me kit. Please post link.

Thanks

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:40 pm

I'll post the link ...
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

When it comes to your children, the protection and tranquility this is what your children need now.

mygirl0712

Unread post by mygirl0712 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:10 am

Miss Tammi Lee,

I agree that the children need the protection and tranquility. Every morning I meet up with my wife, by the daycare because, I cannot go to work, without seeing my son and making sure he's ok. But on the days I have him... she doesn't even bother to look for him. This morning she told me that she was planning to relocate to another state, because the girl she's with doesn't like the fact that i'm so close to my son. This girl has no children of her own. She already had my wife ship our 15 year old daughter to Texas, because she can't deal with teen issues. It's like she has control over my wife. When my wife was home our lives revolve around the children... Now it's all about her and her new girl friend. I need to get rid of the girl friend and the MIL asap!!! I ordered the break up kit. What else do you guys suggest I do?

Thanks in advance..

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:31 am

http://readersandrootworkers.org please a reading with a Member of AIRR (I would do this or schedule a reading ASAP)

As much as you want to get back together with your wife, (I hope that you do) --You should seek out the advice of an Attorney regarding custody, rights, visitation, crossing state lines etc.

Take Care

mygirl0712

Unread post by mygirl0712 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:05 pm

My wife called me today at work... she went on her lunch break and she said something told her to look back.. when she looked back there was her mother hiding behind a crowd putting some type of powders on the entrance door to her job!! I can't believe she would do this in broad day light and in a heavy traffic office building... she said she confronted her mother.. but her mom left and she couldn't go after her, because she needed to get back to work and didn't want to get in trouble with her supervisor.. I bought a tongue to do the freeze spell and also the uncrossing kit.. i'm waiting on it to come in. I got a reading from a practicioner of palo mayombe about a week ago. He recomended some cleanings which I did. But, he says the one that really needs the help is my wife, since her mother sent her a dark spirit to leave the house, confuse her and have her lose everything. He gave me a spiritual bath yesterday, that I gave to my wife this morning and she said that she would do it when she gets home...

canaria

Unread post by canaria » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Hello. I would really need some advice. I am new to hoodoo and english is not my first language as i live in Spain. My story...my husband of more than twenty years with whom i have 2 sons left me for another woman last december. She moved here from abroad in december to live with my husband and since then she is controlling his every move. He may not see me or they have a row. He wants peace so he does as she says. Me and our children have been suffering enormously. Our older son cut him off completely but as younger is only 8 years old, we need to co-parent. I have to work so our son is spending some time with them. She has a daughter of same age. A couple of days ago my baby came home from there crying...said the other woman had punished him physically because kids had an argument!!! I never punish him physically and i got extremely angry. Had a huge row with my husband, sent her an angry e-mail. Now she went away for 3 weeks because of her job and i think it is good time to do some additional work on her. I have ordered a reading from Conjureman Ali that i am still waiting for. Also ordered candle burning service from AIRR. Ordered reconciliation candle for me and my husband. I really need to be able to communicate with him at least, not sure anymore if i would take him back though. Also ordered break up candle for them. Because now she is away, i feel like it is good time to order something additional. I want her to go crazy because she has a lot less control over my husband while away. I want her to suffer all the pain she has caused me and my children. What would be the best candles to order? I have also done vinagre jar and lemon spell for them and a honey jar for my husband about two weeks ago. Also freezer spell for her. Today i made a doll baby of her. As i can do this only with ingredients available in here, i dont know how powerful they are and would prefer work to be done by professionals. So what would be the best candles to order in this situation? I think of hot foot candle for her as she hasnt lived here long, has not many friends and already they have problems. She has even told that nobody has ever hurt her as much as my husband so they already DO have problems. Also i think about intranquility candle for my husband. I want nothing bad to happen to him, just her to go away and us communite as adults and being friends as we have been for so long. nd lemon spell for them and a honey jar for my husband about two weeks ago. Also freezer spell for her. Today i made a doll baby of her. As i can do this only with ingredients available in here, i dont know how powerful they are and would prefer work to be done by professionals. So what would be the best candles to order in this situation? I think of hot foot candle for her as she hasnt lived here long, has not many friends and already they have problems. She has even told that nobody has ever hurt her as much as my husband so they already do have problems. Also i think about intranquility candle for my husband. I want nothing bad to happen to him, just her to go away and us communite as adults and being friends as we have been for so long. nd lemon spell for them and a honey jar for my husband about two weeks ago. Also freezer spell for her. Today i made a doll baby of her. As i can do this only with ingredients available in here, i dont know how powerful they are and would prefer work to be done by professionals. So what would be the best candles to order in this situation? I think of hot foot candle for her as she hasnt lived here long, has not many friends and already they have problems. She has even told that nobody has ever hurt her as much as my husband so they already do have problems. Also i think about intranquility candle for my husband. I want nothing bad to happen to him, just her to go away and us communite as adults and being friends as we have been for so long. Couple of weird thing that have happened...when i decided to do a honey jar, i went to the supermarket but for some reason bought everything exept honey. So i went to work and as i was thinking that after work i have to go to the supermarket again to buy honey, a farmer came in and asked if i would like to buy his home-made honey. Of course i bought it :) Never before has anybody sold honey like this. Also, when i wanted to do the lemon spell, i happened to have no lemon at home. My parents, who spend here couple of months every winter had just left home and packed all their leftover food for me in a huge plastic bag. So i was unpacking the bag after work and found a lemon! Never have seen a lemon in their household before. I think these are pretty good signs or what do you think?Please, please give me some advice and sorry for my english. Thank you.

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:57 am

Use the time that she is away to gather personal concerns. Go to see your husband or to pick up your son and ask to use the bathroom. Take the time to find a razor of hers (and his!) or combs of hers and his and get some of thier hair you will need it for your work (or the professional worker) to have a magickal link to them. -For hot footing, a used sock or a pair of shoes of hers would be good. Also, any used item of clothing, especially underwear are good. Personal concerns are an important item to have in order for your spells to work.
You also may want to collect A photo of them, also a good photo of your family together (to help aid family matters). I would definitely do hotfoot for her, and sew the mouth shut on your doll baby to get her to shut her mouth as far as your husband and children are concerned. Also, I would do inflammatory confusion candles along with the mouth sewing. ask that your husband and her fight everytime she mentions anything bad about your children so she will learn to shut her mouth.
As for the husband, if you don't want anything bad to happen to him, then don't do intranquility. Do things that help draw him back, that help to soothe him toward you and your family (the honey jar is great for this) and maybe do things to close him off to her. -A lemon spell to cause the relationship to go bad sounds good here. Also, do separation products to cause emotional distance between them. Since there are already problems, there is a lot for you to work with and you will likely get good results.
And yes, I would say the honey and the lemon were good signs.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:39 pm

The main difference in Separation and Break-Up work is that Separation is for an easier parting with distance that grows between them, while Break-Up is for bad fighting and anger that causes them to hate eachother. At least these are the inteneded purposes.

Here are some Lucky Mojo Products for your consideration:

SPL-KIT-BREA
Break-Up Spell Kit
$49.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SPL-KIT-HOTF
Hot Foot Spell Kit
$39.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SPL-KIT-RECO
Reconciliation Spell Kit
$43.00

AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

canaria

Unread post by canaria » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:46 am

Thank you so much for your answers. I do not have access to their apartment. I dont know if i could ask my son to bring something from there... She used our car for 2 months until i got it back and i found some of her hair afterwards. I put this into the doll baby. I think i will order inflammatory confusion and hot foot candles for her. I feel that now that she is away for a while she is more vulnerable and therefore it is good time to work on her. I would like to put the doll baby into the mirror box and bury but we have no traditional graveyards on canary islands, Close to my house is a mountain where pre-hispanic inhabitants buried their dead in the natural caves. Could i bury the coffin into a cave there?

hawkness
Newly Registered

Unread post by hawkness » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:42 pm

A question I posed recently via email since I couldn't access the forums from my phone was:

I ordered the Love Me spell kit but now I'm unsure if that is the best one to assist me with bringing back a strayed lover? He admitted to falling in love with me a few months ago (I don't know if that was true) but wasn't sure he was entirely over his ex-wife whom he had been with for a few years. We're still friends so I didn't think Reconciliation was appropriate. Return to Me didn't come in a kit and I wanted to conjure more work than the traditional oil.

I've had a reading, everything pointed to us being together although she saw that there were obstacles that needed to be cleared from his path so I was advised to talk with Oshun (she thinks I'm an Oshun daughter).

I want him to return to me and love me passionately. Is the Love Me spell kit ok for my intentions? Any other suggestions?

-------

Since I've emailed the above, I've ordered, received, and performed the Break Up kit. The candle burning gave me mixed feelings as it seemed to be burning great the first few days but on the final day the male figure took longer than normal to burn out completely. I read this as resistance from the guy. I was thinking of ordering a Break Up candle burning for LM (as they are more experienced than myself at this point) to perform but now I don't know if it BU even applies to what my reading meant by "clearing the roads that would lead him back to me".

In the meantime, I've order some Return to Me products to do with the Love Me kit, however I'm planning to hold off on this for a while since it may not be needed. My reader felt I was incredibly powerful (although I sure don't feel that way at the moment) and felt any love spells I did would be incredibly strong, possibly making me question the authenticity of his love for me.

Would a Break Up candle burned by LM be a good direction to take? Any suggestions as it applies to my reading and the work I've already done?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”