Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Intranquil Spirit Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Well said MidsouthGuy.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:12 pm

MidsouthGuy wrote:Honestly, I feel sorry for the Intranquil Spirit. He's trapped in torment, and people use him like an attack dog. I'm not against curses and hexing, but using one tortured soul to torment another is repugnant to me.

You nailed it perfectly. My thoughts to a "T."
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Oh please. It's not like we "force" the spirit. otherwise. it'll work everytime someone does it.

also we're summoning ANY intranquil spirit who's willing to help us . not a specific spirit (unless you use graveyard dirt).

correct me if im wrong

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:30 am

An Intranquil Spirit has enough misery without having to do our bidding and attach itself to a horrible person for torment. There are so many other ways to torment or "torture" a person. The Intranquil Spirit is hardly a starting point.
Joseph Magnuson

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:02 pm

So Ive purchased some LM products, such as candles, return to me oil and the intranquility oil and candle, I'm planning on doing just some spells by burning candles with a anointing oils, so I'm wondering now, how can cleanse myself and my home (we have children here), so I wanna make sure it's safe before I do things with the intranquility stuff. Any help?

markx

Unread post by markx » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:11 pm

How often should I repeat the prayer? I'm using the LM glass candle? shall I repeat every night until it's burned down?

Also do I do a name paper and attach to the candle?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:22 am

Repeating every night until it's burned down is a fine plan. You can attach a name paper to the outside of the vigil candle or slipped underneath the candle itself. Just make sure that, if you choose the latter method, the vigil candle is even. For safety sake and for a proper burn. Do not fold a name paper 20 times over and then try to balance the candle on top of it.
Joseph Magnuson

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Hello all again,

i had another posting about a petition but for some reason i cant find it. Well i have gotten a little information about how to write my petition but im stuck between which one i am going to ppetition (intranquility candle on MISC altar and saint martha at home). I have read through forum after forum and have finally decided. But however i do have some questions before i do this.

Saint Martha Questions:

what kind of candles do i need to petition saint martha? (i have a small red candle but its not like the 4'altar candles, its a small one that is scented)

How doo i start petitioning her?

what can i offer to her?

can i only petition her on tuesday?

Intranquility candle questions:

Will i still be the one petitioning the spirit if im having the MISC do it?

whats the difference between the intranquility candle being set at MISC and the work i do on my work?

Is the candle just as good as the spell?

I know its gonna be a loooong road and im going to get a 10 minute reading done, however im queit impatient and would like to start work while im waiting.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:24 am

Hi,
Do you mean Fiery Wall of Protection products first and then cleansing/uncrossing products afterwards?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Cleansing your home can be accomplished with Chinese Wash and the Van Van product line:
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Cleansing yourself, removing negativity, and asking forgiveness for sins can be accomplished with the 13 herb bath or bathing in Hyssop:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

If you are concerned about doing Intranquility workings in your home I would recommend that you try to find a place outside of the home-a shed or garage works well-where you can do the ritual set up. You might want to cleanse the home before doing the work but you would certainly want to cleanse AFTER doing the work.

As missaida suggested you may also be interested in perusing the Protection pages for information on how to protect yourself, your children, and your home space while the work is ongoing.
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Hi,
First of all, if this were me, I would learn as much as I could about any entity that I am petitioning. I wouldn't go into this blindly and take a chance of doing something wrong and wasting time. There's alot of information about St. Martha.
Personally, I just pray to the entity for awhile before I even start asking for anything. Establish some kind of communication. In the meantime, learn as much as you can.
As far as the Intranquil Spirit, I think you did the right thing by having L.M./Church do it. They are able to establish an initial rapport for you (if you will) because they are experienced. If you haven't done this before, they will send you a report. Then, you can go from there AND your questions will probably be answered.
In the past, when I didn't have the energy to light a candle for many days, Lucky Mojo did it for me. And, they just don't light a candle. They "do their thing" for you. If I remember correctly, I stated my request. When the report were ready, they were pretty detailed and even told me what I needed to do. In other words, if i needed to do more things (that you call a "spell"), I was instructed.
Good luck with all of your endeavors
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you for your advice, i def will search more before i do anything. But i would like to know what you meant by "do their thing". I have just had my candle sent in maybe late last week, and im not sure if these are signs that its working but strange things have been happening.

1. I was watching a movie and my ex's name randomly pops up, i honestly didnt take it as a sign but strange cause i normally dont hear my ex's name pretty often.

2. I got a friend request on facebook from my ex (which is very unllikely for him to have found me unless he went and looked me up but i highly doubt he would have done that)

Lately ive been very very positive, im not exactly sure where its coming from but ive just been super positive about things, like i feel like having LM light my candle did really good.

Background before the strange things happened is that my ex and i have a child together but nnever really speak because hes got a new girlfriend and "she makes him happy", i havent talked to my ex for awhile now so kinda strange for him to friend reqeust me, but i will keep everyone updated on my work.

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Hi all,

I've posted before about the intranquility candle I had ordered from lucky mojo and was having them lit at the church, however idk how long ago the candle was lit but some things that I think might be "signs" is happening, but I can't really determine myself, I've had a reading already and she didn't say anything about stopping but candle but she recommended getting another set (which is what I am to do), but I need help with these signs.

Okay so first, out of random there was a movie I saw with my ex's name in it, it was only mentioned once but kinda strange cause I normally don't see his name around often. Doesn't like much but that was very random.

Second I just got a friend request from him on fb today (didn't respond to it), I know Facebook is a common thing but its wierd because he wouldn't be able to find me unless he looked me up or got me off a friend, another strange thing about this is its a fairly new fb that I don't have much friends on and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have just randomly added me for he hell of it, I think it's possibly a sign.

Any advice?
Hayngirl808

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:47 pm

why wouldn't you accept a friend request from the person you are lighting intranquil candle for? I don't get it. Am I reading something incorrectly? what exactly are you trying to achieve if not to get that person to come back to you? my personal advice and I'm not a root worker but I've sure been reading this forum A LOT and I haven't seen any of the root workers tell anyone yo not respond to the person you are working on.
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:03 am

Most of the forums i read said if you want them to come back then dont make contact until it happens

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:10 am

Who says this isn't a part of his attempt to come back? Think about it. Good luck!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Ok but he made an attempt to contact you, didn't he? You mean in the context of tormenting him until he comes back? How long have you been separated and how long ago did you do the spell? Something is definitely stirring in him one would think by his seeking you out. I don't know maybe I'm just a dee dee dee

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:23 pm

I was aiming more for him to just straight call me instead of add me on fb or something. We"ve been broken up for almost 9 months, and I had them lit it for me a week ago. He was in jail until two months ago, now he's out and has a new gf that's constantly with. Funny thing is that in my reading she jus said jump straight to burning the next candle and it was a return to me candle.

I'm waiting for a call that I hope will come soon. But its only been a lil while, needa give it time to work.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Hayngirl808 wrote:I was aiming more for him to just straight call me instead of add me on fb or something. We"ve been broken up for almost 9 months, and I had them lit it for me a week ago. He was in jail until two months ago, now he's out and has a new gf that's constantly with. Funny thing is that in my reading she jus said jump straight to burning the next candle and it was a return to me candle.

I'm waiting for a call that I hope will come soon. But its only been a lil while, needa give it time to work.
If you don't accept his friend request he might end up being afraid to call since you won't seem to want to hear from him. You could accept the request and then still work on him calling. That's of course up to you but I'd hate to see the chance lost. He obviously sought you out for a reason. It's almost like him asking, "do you even want to hear from me?" And not accepting is telling him no :( and PS) him adding you on facebook is not a sign....it is MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!! :)

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:08 pm

mystic_fae wrote:
If you don't accept his friend request he might end up being afraid to call since you won't seem to want to hear from him. You could accept the request and then still work on him calling. That's of course up to you but I'd hate to see the chance lost. He obviously sought you out for a reason. It's almost like him asking, "do you even want to hear from me?" And not accepting is telling him no :( and PS) him adding you on facebook is not a sign....it is MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!! :)

Exactly

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:26 am

Sometimes people will make the mistake of doing the Intranquil Spirit spell to torment their ex-lovers to return to them...and then not accept them back. This, then, just becomes Torture work. If you want him back and feel he has been compelled to contact you and come back...what are you waiting for?
Joseph Magnuson

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Well from what I've read is that we're supposed to let it work and wait for him to come begging back, he hasn't called or anything, he's only added me and I haven't got the candle report back yet, I want him to come running back, not just try and contact me. I've also read that once the target has made contact with the practitioner then the spell is done, I don't want it to be done when we make contact, my goal is for him to come begging for me back.

Since my reading I've done the return to me candle, the lady never said anything about doing break up work for him and his gf, just the return to me, im waiting till I get that call stating he's wants me back and can't stop thinking about me.

markx

Unread post by markx » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:51 am

Just one thing, what should I do with spell remains, I read the page on Lucky Mojo about disposal but I'm a bit confused, should it be in my front yard like a love spell or?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:14 am

With the nature of the Intranquil Spirit, I personally would not bury the remnants on my property or keep them. You may find it best to go to a Crossroads to dispose of everything. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Hayngrl808:
Well from what I've read is that we're supposed to let it work and wait for him to come begging back,...and I haven't got the candle report back yet,

How do you know if the candle has done burning and is working? How do you know if the burn was extremely unsuccessful and showed no possible way for this to be completed, etc?
I've also read that once the target has made contact with the practitioner then the spell is done

Where did you read that!?
the lady never said anything about doing break up work for him and his gf
What "lady" are you referring to? A worker you have hired? Someone you spoke to? Is she doing the Intranquil Spirit work for you? Are you doing it for yourself?
Joseph Magnuson

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Joseph,

Well i had got back the report, it just said that a good chance of succeeding and advised me to do another one so i did, and so it might be awhile before i get that report back.

I had read that from a couple people with the lucky mojo picture who posted in here not to make contact because the spell ends once contact is made, then it jumped to once he returns that spell is done so im not sure which one to listen too.

The lady elvira who i recently did a reading with, shes from lucky mojo. Im not doing the actual spell, i just had the candle lit on MISC altars with some signs but not much movement, besides him adding me.

mabeline

Unread post by mabeline » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:37 pm

First I like to say a big thank you to LM for providing this excellent platform which allows novice like me some guidance in terms of spell work :-)

I'm looking into performing IS to get back with an ex but I've read that IS can backfire on those who are not familar with it. May I know is there a similar form of spell that works equally well but with no recuperssion one might have working with the intranquility spirit? And what are the protection work one can do to protect oneself?

Is it also true that folk legend has it that if the IS did bring the ex back, the take off is that one's soul will be taken in place of the IS in hell for getting the ex back?

Deseno
Newly Registered

Unread post by Deseno » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi has anyone here ever had lucky mojo set an intranquility candle for you? If so did it work? Also will I be feeling the same effects as my ex boyfriend? Since the intranquility spirit is volatile & can turn on me it is safer for lm to set the light on my behalf but would the intranquility spirit come after me?

Hugo0012
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hugo0012 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Hey, Im new to all this. A friend of mine has been on this forum for many years and has recommended it for me. Can anyone help me please? I have a very serious UK immigration appeal coming up and was wondering what spell i could use to effect a good judgement on my behalf. Is the intranquil spirit an option or does anyone know of any source like hoodoo etc that can really help? I am desperate please. Been in the UK for past 30 years, have grown up kids here as well and suddenly due to something stupid I did 20 years ago, the government is pushing to deport me back to Africa. PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:24 am

No. I can't think of a single reason where this would apply in your case, but I am so glad you asked this question. Here is a link to the intranquil spirit page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
Again, I am very glad that you asked this question. There are products that I know would help you; however, what would be even better is to have a reading with a member of AIRR:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You could also sign up for this weeks Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour. I will take into consideration that you may be calling in from outside of the US.
Here is the link if you wish to sign up:

radio-show-pre-call-id-february-3rd,-2013-t24097.html

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Hugo0012 wrote:Hey, Im new to all this. A friend of mine has been on this forum for many years and has recommended it for me. Can anyone help me please? I have a very serious UK immigration appeal coming up and was wondering what spell i could use to effect a good judgement on my behalf. Is the intranquil spirit an option or does anyone know of any source like hoodoo etc that can really help? I am desperate please. Been in the UK for past 30 years, have grown up kids here as well and suddenly due to something stupid I did 20 years ago, the government is pushing to deport me back to Africa. PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE
Sounds like Court Case products would be helpful for your situation, also look into Justo Juez (Just Judge) vigil candles.

Here's a link to some information on Court Case spells and products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:03 pm

Hello,

I know this question may seem weird, but I would like to know is it possible to curse someone while drawing them to you? Sort of like the Intranquil Spirit.

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Sure, you can curse someone and draw them to you and keep them close by so that you watch them suffer, kinda like a cat-and-mouse game. It can be done in business, on the job, in the family, for love, or in other social situations, and for a variety of reasons, including revenge and just plain cussedness.

It would not necessarily have any resemblance to an Intranqul Spirit spell, though -- that is a spell to make someone suffer torment and become humble and then return to you in love.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:33 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Sure, you can curse someone and draw them to you and keep them close by so that you watch them suffer, kinda like a cat-and-mouse game. It can be done in business, on the job, in the family, for love, or in other social situations, and for a variety of reasons, including revenge and just plain cussedness.

It would not necessarily have any resemblance to an Intranqul Spirit spell, though -- that is a spell to make someone suffer torment and become humble and then return to you in love.
Thank you Mrs. Cat. I wanted to make sure my idea was good before I do anything.

abracadabra88

Unread post by abracadabra88 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:16 pm

I did the intranquil spirit ritual and i'm now waiting for results.
I'm just wondering.. now this candle burned down completly i burried the remains and photograph in a flower pot next to my front door, but should i burn another candle and repeat the ritual just to keep the work going?
Also when i picked up the photo and the wax to burry it, the photo ripped apart by accedent.. should i worry about this?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:10 pm

The photo of your target ripped apart? This may be a very strong sign that the Intranquil Spirit is certainly starting to work on him.
Joseph Magnuson

ShivneelSingh

Unread post by ShivneelSingh » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:59 pm

I just wanted to know if the Intranquility Spirit can be used on a friend?

She has stopped all communication with me, and it is very important that she and I talk again. I have tried Return to Me and Reconciliation, but she's resisting.

Would Intranquility help?

abracadabra88

Unread post by abracadabra88 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:58 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:The photo of your target ripped apart? This may be a very strong sign that the Intranquil Spirit is certainly starting to work on him.
i burned the pink candle on the picture of my target and when the candle almost burned out the picture started burning, but not the whole picture.. just the middle and it was kind of like the fire was imprinting a black claw of the target's face. ( it very clearly looks like a claw)
I picked up the picture and it ripped apart.. so i guess your right Joseph.. the intraquil spirit is definitely doing something.
can you also tell me if i should burn another candle for the intranquil spirit now i'm finished? Or was burning the one candle enough.
I was thinking maybe it is extra effective when you keep burning candles after you finish one? or am i totally wrong?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:49 pm

If you choose to burn another candle to strengthen your work is entirely up to you, though it is unnecessary as the spell has started to work already. Some workers will back up their work with continuing candles.
Joseph Magnuson

abracadabra88

Unread post by abracadabra88 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:34 am

okay the intranquil spirit really worked for me!.. though not as i expected.. :(
It took a week and a half to bring him back to me BUT he came back different.
He was really mean to me, frustrated and stressed out.
He came back but was really hesitated to forgive me and give me another chance (eventhough he did in the end).. that was the point where i thought "if you're so uncertain than why are you here??" :s
But because i was so exited and happy that he came back i almost forgot that i summoned the intranquil spirit.
You could really notice he was trying to resist the spell but the intranquil spirit seemed to eventually have won..
..Not for very long though.. that same day we got a fight because of his strange and irritating behaviour.
It was that big to the point where we would almost strangle each other out of rage.
So we broke apart again and went our seperate ways.. but this time i think it's forever :(
Maybe i let this all calm down for a while and than try again later with something different and more subtle 'cause in this anger i don't think any power will effect him.

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:22 pm

I just have a question. I order a reconcile spell kit, come to me boy oil, and stay with me powder. I am waiting for that stuff to come in the mail. My husband of fours years wants to leave me, but said we can try and work things out. He said the reason he wants to leave is cause his heart just is not in it anymore. I still teuely think that he loves me and wants to be with me. We still live in the same house hold, sleep in the same bed and everything. Once I get my spell kit i was going to cast it and give it awhile maybe three or four months to work. If it does not work then I was interested in doing the IS spell. But because we live in the same house and sleep in the same bed and occasionaly kiss would this effect the spell?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:31 am

Axle1988 wrote:I just have a question. I order a reconcile spell kit, come to me boy oil, and stay with me powder. I am waiting for that stuff to come in the mail. My husband of fours years wants to leave me, but said we can try and work things out. He said the reason he wants to leave is cause his heart just is not in it anymore. I still teuely think that he loves me and wants to be with me. We still live in the same house hold, sleep in the same bed and everything. Once I get my spell kit i was going to cast it and give it awhile maybe three or four months to work. If it does not work then I was interested in doing the IS spell. But because we live in the same house and sleep in the same bed and occasionaly kiss would this effect the spell?

The Intranquil Spirit spell is meant to call up a hellish spirit to torture a wandering lover into contacting and returning to you, if you see him everyday, and even sleep in the same bed, you have no reason to use the Intranquil Spirit, unless you just want to hurt him out of spite, if that's what you want take a look at crossing products.
HRCC Student #1559

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:13 am

No Turnsteel I d not want to hurt him. We may sleep in the same bed but its nothing like it was before. He doesn't kiss me goodnight anymore. I know in his heart thatcher still loves me and wants to be with me, I just need something to bring that out of him. I bought the reconcile spell kit and a few other things that I hope will help like follow me boy oil and stay with me powder. I just can't wait to get them. It seems like its taking forever. So I will use this spell if he does leave me. Thank you.

Chardonnay

Unread post by Chardonnay » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Hi

I'm kinda freaked out. I resorted to this as a contact spell for a stubborn target.

I made a crucifix myself out of two pencils, well the crucifix caught fire this morning :-/

It can be seen as reckless on my behalf but just wanted to double check if it had any sort of meaning?

It's the third day and the wax burned cleaned. I've been using taper pink candles with my petition under, his concerns and carved his name too. It's been crackling and popping all three nights which I see as a good sign. Last night crackled even louder but just worried this morning.

Any ideas? Anybody? :(

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Chardonnay wrote:I resorted to this as a contact spell for a stubborn target.
The Intranquil Spirit spell? For simple contact purposes? I am not clear on what you mean by "this."
Joseph Magnuson

Chardonnay

Unread post by Chardonnay » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:11 am

The Intranquil Spirit spell? For simple contact purposes? I am not clear on what you mean by "this."[/quote]

For my 'target' to contact me, I know there are contact spells out there but he is a tough nut and I haven't had contact from him in over 4 months.

I maybe looked down upon on this, but I've already done 4 nights of this so I might as well go all the way, the candle has been crackling through out especially when I ask for a sign so I would like to think its success. But was just worried about the crucifix catching fire, haven't happened again though.

GirlOnFire

Unread post by GirlOnFire » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:09 am

Why the heck is this spell so popular?? I suffered a colossal heart break some years ago..which brought me to this forum. But this is something I would never ever use it on anyone, much less someone I love. Personally I think working an Intranquil spell on someone you claim to love is an immensely selfish act. My question is, do you think Saints and Dieties might be less likely to work with you if you work with Intranquil spirits?

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:13 am

I had this spell manifest in a bad way for me before. The rootworker I was working with at the time uses IS as her go-to for love spells, and encouraged me to use it too. It made my target pay attention to me, all right, but in a bad way. She became quite hostile.

For example, one time I got on our company bus while eating a popsicle. She was sitting near the back of the bus and when she saw me get in with the popsicle in my mouth, she stood up and yelled across the bus, "YOU'RE DOING THAT TO PROVOKE ME!"

Whoa, nelly. I don't know if I ever want to deal with this spell ever again.

Chardonnay

Unread post by Chardonnay » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:49 pm

As I said in an earlier post, I know I may be looked down up on for this and this spell does not has the best ethical reputation, but this is my last resort, if this doesn't work (which I am hoping it does) I will give up on my situation. I have done it for 5 nights already, I might as well finish off the work.

I have tried it on another ex and it didn't reap results but this time I have personal concerns, I didn't use a picture as I think the personal concerns are much more of an essence.

Also, I am working a honey jar together, I know its not recommended as they are two different things and types of spells but I believe in intention strongly.

Anyways, I didn't come here to justify myself (but ended up doing so) if anyone can answer my question about the crucifix catching fire, I'd be grateful.

P.S: I am a complete novice, the only movement I have ever seen with spells is the crackling with this IS one, other than that no spell has worked, casted by me or any body else, but point was, I read somewhere that the IS only help women and doesn't tend to get on too well or support men. This is just hear say though.

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:16 am

Okay i have a issue. Here is my problem. My husband left me a couple of days ago. We had an argument and he left, he came yesterday and packed up pretty much all of his things and moved back to his parents house. I have read all 39 pages of this topic and i have done research. I have also started a honey jar on him and i had good signs with that but no movement. I have really thought about this and once i am done moving back my things into my parents house then i am going to have MISC light a intranquil candle for me as well as, come to me candle, and fiery wall of protection candle. I thought about also light a intranquil candle myself since i have like his hairs and stuff. I do not know if a intranquil candle would be enough from MISC? I do think this is what is best he is very stubborn and will not even reconsider give me another chance, he has changed his phone number and moved about an hour away. I know that we were meant to be together. I love this man and i know that he loves me. I have reconcile products, stay with me products, and love me products. So i have enough things that once he does come back that i can fix what made us part ways to begin with. So i was wondering what everyone thinks? I know that people are going to tell me not to do it but i think this is really what he needs. He needs to know that he can not live without me, that no matter what he does he will always think of me and always need to be together with me. I know when he comes back that he will be angry and hurt, but that is why i have all those things and a honey jar to get us back to a place where we can work our problems out. I also think the MISC lighting a candle or candles for me will work better then if i did it myself, sometimes i have a hard time concentrating on what i need to be doing, and there professionals so makes sens. Any thoughts? Comments? Or whatever? Let me know. :D

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:05 pm

He is also a Sagittarius and he lives up to every aspect of that sign. If that matters.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:31 pm

You really love this man but you really think he needs the Intranquil Spirit set on him. Sometimes, I worry for the men. I understand people are desperate to get their lovers, husbands, and such back, but ignoring the countless experiences given by others, ignoring the sound advice by professionals who know what they are doing is just inane to me. I don't mean to be rude, but seriously people it is like going to a doctor to diagnose your situation and your doctor gives you medication, but you say ah, no thanks I think surgery is needed. I am sorry who's the expert again?

Axle1988, not even a few posts above you there is a "success" story that talks about how the spell worked for the person. It caused them to come back only to fall apart even worse than before! Is that what you want? To ruin your chances even further?

Now, I am not adverse to using the Intranquil Spirit and have used it in the past. But as I've said countless times before, it is more a curse or punishment than a reconciliation spell.

The key to reconciliation spells is addressing the core issue that caused the two of you to fall apart. For example if a person feels restless and is angry with you, setting a spirit to make them even more restless and angry is simply backwards. Do not make the mistake of assuming that the Intranquil Spirit is the right thing for every case. The most powerful spell you can cast is the right one for your situation. For example if love is lacking, then don't reach for the Intranquil Spirit, instead reach for honey jars, reach for seduction spells, reach for Fires of Love, for Ginger, for Cubeb Berries, for Rose Petals.

Furthermore, for a Sagittarius, making him restless is a good way to get him to leave you even further. Try working on his mind and heart simultaneously for the best success, combine skull candle work with sweetening work.

If you think you know better and are set on the Intranquil Spirit then have at it, just don't come back and complain when it blows up in your face.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:30 pm

I have had second thoughts about do the IS spell. I will just keep doing the honey jars and things that i need to do. Maybe i will the MISC light reconcile candles, and come to me candles. Thanks for talking me down off of that ledge.

Pirate1920
Newly Registered

Unread post by Pirate1920 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:30 pm

Hello. I am new to the forums and have had a reading on my situation. I was recommended to do the intranquil spell on my husband. I did it yesterday but it was during the day, i am not sure if that matters. My candle burned really good and strong nice high flame. There was some wax that looked like a Y or also a buffalo or a dog? When i did it i used follow me boy oils, come to oils, and band over oils, i did engrave his name return to me and think of me on the side of the candle. I am just wondering if because it was during the day if that would matter or not? I did say the prayer about 7 times. I put a lot of emotion into it. I have not seen any signs. I am just wondering if i should maybe redo the spell at night or something? Money is very tight so i need to work with what i have. Thank you. Any comments or suggestions would be great.

POSITIVETHINKER22

Unread post by POSITIVETHINKER22 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:19 pm

hello if you search my posts youll see im doing reconciliation work for now however saw my ex on and online dating website and it made me so angry i ordered an intranquility spirit candle to be set at MISC and i got the reading today it said it burnt strong and fast however some wax was left at the bottom which means there is some resistance....i sent conjuremanali an email about everything and im waiting on a reading from him about the situation but anyone wanna guide me as to what do i do next?

should i do another IS? or a road opener? or return to me? or both or all three?

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:42 am

So I casted the IS spell lastnight and I used a combination of bend over oil,follow .me boy, and stay with me oils on a red candle. I put his name and come to me, think of me on the candle. I put a petition paper with his hair and then his picture on top of that. I light the red candle at around 2:30 and said the prayer with the cross in one hand and the candle in the other and then I went to bed to let the candle burn and I woke up at around 10 and the candle was still burning. So I put it out by placing a book over it. So now i was on my phone playing around and all of a sudden just started crying for no reason other then I missed him. I am currently low on cash as I would like to have MISC burn a IS candle for me. Does any of this sound okay to you guys?

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:08 am

I do not know if this is the intranquil spirit working but i feel better about my situation. Like before i was depressed, lonely, sad, and felt like he would never come back. Now i have this sense of maybe over confidence that he will return to me and we can work all this out. There are those times still where i just want to break down and cry, but i just think about the spirit working on him and making him return to me. It almost feels like a sense of peace that i know he will return to me and then when he does i can address the issues that made us fall apart to begin with. Is this effects of the spirit working? :?

remi

Unread post by remi » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:28 am

You should burn a candle for protection (like Fiery Wall of Protection) or something.
thank you St. Martha, St. Elena, St. Anthony, St. Rafael, St. Gabriel, St. Michael, and Meradonna!

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:29 am

Remi: I did use peace water and a Fiery Wall of Protection candle. Thank you for the input. I am just wondering if this confidence that i have now that he will return to me is the spirit working and telling me that everything will be okay? I burnt another pink candle last night. It is a pink viote candle, there was small popping noises come from it, and the flame was really high and danced a lot, it also burned without any soot and very little residue. It burned in about 5 hours, it is supposed to burn from 10-12 hours so i took that as a good sign. I also have seen his name around once in awhile where i know it probably should not be. I am just hoping that the spirit brings him back to me, i know it is not going to happen over night, he is very stubborn and hard headed that is part of the reason why i love him lol. But i know once he starts to think of me non stop, and nothing he does will be able to change that, then i know he will take it as a sign to come back to me, if that makes any sens? I just hope that the spirit is making him think of me more then just a miss you feeling, like after you break up with someone, you know?

Axle1988

Unread post by Axle1988 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:02 pm

It also burned down the other candle wax that was left from yesterdays candle. It burned clean with a high dancing flame. Now should i just wait for signs? Is that the only way that i will know that it is working? :?: :?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”