Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
JackieLove

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by JackieLove » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:22 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

scroll down to break up and read it.

jamiebeth
Newly Registered

Unread post by jamiebeth » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:30 am

HI,
I am new at this site. I want to make reconciliation spell and vinegar jar spell. Is it possible to do it almost at the same time? I read some of the posts in here that says its okey but others say not okey. But I don't know which is true? Also if I do it both, do I have to do cleansing and protection spell. Because I have some spells that were casted few months ago and I wanted to make a spell on my own. When can I do the cleansing and protection spell? Is it also at the same time or what? I want my guy to break up with his current relationship and I want him back in my life. Thank you for any response.

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Hey all,

If this is on the forum somewhere, I apologise big time! pls just give the link, if so. :oops:
Ok ... Looking for the best way to create a jar or any work that's effective, to help a good childhood friend (a) - who is kind, gentle and giving. She has been taken advantage of (b) - for 2years by a nasty woman at her work. And is constantly upset to ears by this nasty self-serving woman who has made life hell for a number of people in there. Unfortunately this woman is stepping up her bullying+2 faced behaviour of making out she's doing a great job to management whilst she makes other people lives hell. Now that other ladies have come to me in tears too, regarding this evil woman. I want to help them.
I have a number of things I've done for other clients in the past, but I thought I'd enjoy putting this out to you wonderful people on the forum.
I have the a) company name + supervisors and b) a picture of her ... write intention on the back of the company name - of what they must do, SACK HER! and intention on the back of her picture (e.g. she argues, fights, causes problems and her actions get found out.
Put both those 2 names into a vinegar bottle with rusty nails, pins, blades, vinegar, chillies etc. Burn a black candle on it with company name and her name on it. Seal it, shake it and do black candle on it until she goes! Any ideas peeps? thank you :)
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:23 am

So I've had this vinegar jar going for like... maybe over a year. I had it in a dark place, in a dark plastic bag and a Ziploc under my sink, and I would shake the hell out of it whenever the target got on my @#%@! nerves to the point I was raging. Over time, a dark,viscous liquid (leaking contents, I imagine; it had some target-specific stuff in it besides LM products) began to make the dark bag stick to the jar, but it never exploded or broke or anything. Recently I discovered--from how the jar feels-- that it has no more vinegar in it! I took it out of the bag and tried to open it to add more but there was no way. It was stuck good.

I have no idea what to think, or how to proceed. Should I dispose of it as ritual remains or shall I continue to keep it in its dark place and let the other ingredients continue to rot inside?

I've heard from other people that the target looks worn out and used up. (One went so far as to use the phrase "meth makeover"!) I didn't track her down during the process to see if it was true, but I happened upon a picture of her on the net recently; I had to admit she looked kind of bad, and wondered if the jar had done its job.

Any insight on this would be really appreciated. For now, it is still under the sink.

Oh, and I really wasn't sure where to post this: since the Vinegar Jar Answers thread said "reply" and not "new post" I didn't post it there. Please accept my apologies if this isn't the proper place.
Thank you, Saint Anthony, for your help in finding what was lost!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 am

Dispose of the contents at a crossroads, rinse out the jar, and recycle it. Either make a new one or just accept that the jar did the job.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:37 am

Ah, so it was in the wrong place....sorry, moderators. :oops:
@MamaMicki: I think I'll just have to leave the whole mess at the crossroads, because I'm telling you: that jar was not trying to open for anything, LOL. I even used one of those thingies you open stubborn jar lids with and it failed me...they NEVER fail me!
Thank you, Saint Anthony, for your help in finding what was lost!

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:04 pm

I have a vinegar jar going to break up a couple as well as a lemon spell on the window sill. Apparently one or both of them is working, and I'd like to keep them around until they are broken up. But the lemon is getting very stinky, stinking up the house like rotted fruit. Can I put the lemon in the vinegar jar? I know I've read people initially putting a lemon spell in a jar of vinegar, but since they were different spells at different times I am not sure if it would be ok. Especially since one of them IS working. But it stinks BAD!

edit: EW! it's growing mold! I think that would make it perfect to put in the vinegar jar! Awaiting others' thoughts first though.

nowherelass

Unread post by nowherelass » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm working my first vinegar jar on some people who've been manipulating my significant other into breaking up with me. The problem is that I'm simultaneously trying to work healing on him, and though my cleansing with hyssop, eucalyptus, rue, and psalm 51 went really well this morning, I dreaded doing the vinegar jar tonight because it noticeably brought me down.

Is it a good sign that being in contact with my vinegar jar, shaking it and burning a knob candle, are causing such drainage on me? If it hurts me like this, it must certainly hurt them, and I know it is a justified working! Or is there another explanation? How should I protect myself in a more permanent way from this energy? I work the jar every night and feel horrible til I'm cleansed in the morning.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:00 pm

I have never felt any personal ill-effects from working the hell out of any of my vinegar jars. One should not have to protect one's self from one's own work or vinegar jar. I am not sure what you are experiencing. Are you cleansing with Hyssop directly after coming into contact with the vinegar jar, right after shaking it?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

nowherelass

Unread post by nowherelass » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:07 am

It might just be me stretching myself too thin and the emotions behind the working getting to me psychologically. I gave the jar a few days rest and now I'm going to do it again. I also brewed up a bunch of hyssop tea so I can use it and not forget to cleanse! I think my problem is that I'd wait til morning to cleanse instead of doing it right away.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:02 am

I agree with your assessment. I recommend not turning away from shaking the jar, going about your night, getting into bed, going to sleep, waking up, and THEN cleansing. I cleanse with the hyssop tea as soon as I leave the room the jar is in. I always have a batch made up and ready for me to use.
Joseph Magnuson

nowherelass

Unread post by nowherelass » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:12 am

I see my mistake now! I had thought that I had to do cleansings only in the morning to dispose of the bath by the crossroads as the sun rose, but the only time I had to do the jar was at night. :oops:

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:46 am

Hi there,
Doing some work for some friends to remove a bully supervisor from their office. This bully is sooo sucky up and friendly with their manager and uses the manager (who is nice really) as her puppet. I visited my 2 friends at their work place and saw what this evil supervisor is like before I consented to do this work, and dear God, she needs to go! So I'm about to do a jar of both their separate pictures(name of manager in red as good, name of bully in black pen as evil) + vinegar/rustwater/ 9nails/ 9needles / 9pins / chilli powder / 9 whole red chillies / 9 black peppercorns / LM hot foot powder / LM Crossing Pwder /

1) Just for more power ... Should I burn an-upside-black-candle IN THE JAR (before closing) so then I will add the liquid ingredients AFTER the candle is done ? Or shall I do it ON THE LID after closing the jar? Just need a different perspective please ?

2) Can I add to the v.jar some LM oils ?? = Inflammatory Confusion Oil + Destruction Oil + hot foot oil? Or oils not good in jar ?...only on the candle? I'm fairly new to LM products so need some guidance on prods would be much appreciated

3) Once I seal it eventually will do black candle on the lid every Sat and Tues. Shake the jar every day and put back in dark place in the bathroom.

4) Appropriate cleanse/clear/ clear / protect for me

Does this sound ok, any insights most respected
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

significant

Unread post by significant » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:53 am

Hi to all
I have one question...I need to re-open my Vinegar jar to put some more ingredients (i saw on board that I can re-open it) my question is can I pour all I have in this jar to some new one ,because lid weakened and when I shake it with all my anger vinegar spilled on my hands and everywhere it is being spilled and all smell like vinegar... :?
I would not make another Vinegar jar because this is the second one I have and I don't know what to do with the first one.Now I have this second with more important ingredients and a lot of ingredients that I don't want to throw because I think it will serve me better than that first Vinegar jar
please help,any advice is welcome

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Go ahead and combine everything into the one final jar. Wash up all that mess with Chinese Wash and then the area and yourself down with a Hyssop tea. This time make sure it is a well fitted and covered jar like a mason jar or canning jar. Combine the jars if the target of the jars is still the same person.
Joseph Magnuson

significant

Unread post by significant » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:10 am

Joseph Magnuson tnx for advice ;)..but ....what if I don't have Chinese Wash and Hyssop tea....can sea salt help with this...or sage ? :? ...
yes,the target is the same person....I mean same couple ...but in this moment I do not know what I've put in first :lol: , I do not know what I was writing on the first petition,there are a few personal ingredients but don't know am I just did it right with first...but it seems to me that the other is better with more concentration, focus, attention, with several important ingredients within it.. ..I hope it will work well .. :twisted:

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:06 pm

natasha76: If at all possible for you to do, I would suggest getting a quick 10 minute reading from someone who can set you on a comprehensive path to success. You may need to start from the beginning and really get it right this time. Also, I recommend grabbing some Hyssop to brew into tea for cleansing after doing this work. It helps!
Joseph Magnuson

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:18 pm

mystic_fae wrote:I have a vinegar jar going to break up a couple as well as a lemon spell on the window sill. Apparently one or both of them is working, and I'd like to keep them around until they are broken up. But the lemon is getting very stinky, stinking up the house like rotted fruit. Can I put the lemon in the vinegar jar? I know I've read people initially putting a lemon spell in a jar of vinegar, but since they were different spells at different times I am not sure if it would be ok. Especially since one of them IS working. But it stinks BAD!

edit: EW! it's growing mold! I think that would make it perfect to put in the vinegar jar! Awaiting others' thoughts first though.
I am still wondering about this if anyone can help. I have found out from a reader that my lemon is hitting them pretty hard in regards to fighting and the vinegar jar is working but slowly. I currently have the lemon rotting in a large jar so that it doesn't stink up the room (I'd rather keep it here to rot until I see results). I still have this question if I can possibly combine the two. I should have asked this with the reading but forgot :( I feel like if they are both working in some way then combining them may make it more powerful, but honestly I'm also looking for convenience so I don't have so many jars going on in my room (got honey jars, etc as well). But if for some reason it's definitely not recommended then I don't want to screw things up.....thanks if anyone can help!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:19 am

If you put the rotting lemon into the vinegar jar it will continue rotting and smell no matter what. That is appropriate for the work you are doing, so go ahead if you feel it is the proper thing to do. It is YOUR work and you will be the deciding final factor here. That should have been the focus of your reading, as you state above. Can you place the jar outside somewhere near to deter the smell from reaching your immediate living space?
Joseph Magnuson

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:34 am

Joseph Magnuson wrote:If you put the rotting lemon into the vinegar jar it will continue rotting and smell no matter what. That is appropriate for the work you are doing, so go ahead if you feel it is the proper thing to do. It is YOUR work and you will be the deciding final factor here. That should have been the focus of your reading, as you state above. Can you place the jar outside somewhere near to deter the smell from reaching your immediate living space?
It actually doesn't smell now that its in the jar. I'm just wondering if I could combine it with my vinegar jar and just make it one. I just wasn't sure since they are working in different ways or speeds.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:42 am

If they are specifically targeted at the same thing it is okay to combine them into one full work.
Joseph Magnuson

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:If they are specifically targeted at the same thing it is okay to combine them into one full work.
Yes they are for the same target. Thank you :)

josie02

Unread post by josie02 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:33 pm

I am looking for a spell to breakup my husbands friendship with a certain manipulative women how do you dothis?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:44 am

Read through this thread and then let us know if you have further questions:
vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html
Also read this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 pm

josie02: I have merged your question into this thread that is specifically for vinegar jars. I suggest you give it a thorough read-through.
Joseph Magnuson

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:02 am

Can someone give me advice? I tried a vinegar jar against somebody who had hurt my feelings pretty badly, but I found out from a reading that no spell energy had ever hit the target. I had a photo of the target and a name, but I did not have any DNA from the target like hair. I dropped the photo and name paper into a large jar filled with vinegar, shook the jar a few times, and put it into a dark place to let it sit but nothing worked. I must not have done something right. How do you properly work a vinegar jar spell? Also, do you have to burn a candle with the jar and then throw the remains in a crossroads or something like that? Thanks.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Some people are just less effective with certain types of work. Perhaps Vinegar Jar or Cursing Work is not your thing, or you need to work on it some more. I have had great success with mine, but I usually have a Personal Concern to work with, one time going as far as wiping up spit off of our sidewalk from my target and putting the paper towel into the jar.
Joseph Magnuson

SpiritMojo

Unread post by SpiritMojo » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:45 pm

I read through the first 12 pages or so and didnt see anyone ask this question. So here it is.

When doing a vinegar jar for multiple targets, should each target get their own jar? (for instance doing the same work on 2 targets, even though those targets are not connected?). Also, vice versa, is ok to work one jar on multiple targets if they are all connected? (such as a group of employees at work, a group of people in the same courtcase, etc?)

Thank you for your time.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:26 am

I, personally, do a separate vinegar jar for each person, especially if they are not connected. The exception would be if it were a couple, team, group, or organization. Then I tend to do the Vinegar Jar using the groups name or title.
Joseph Magnuson

potchiebaby
Newly Registered

Unread post by potchiebaby » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:03 am

hello. i am new to this forum though i have been reading about spells abd trying to learn with help of my hired spellcaster/friend from my country. i am very much intersted to learn about vinegar jar spell since my ex cheated on me and i want to break them up. and i want hom to reconcile with me. my question is it possible for me to make my own materials for the spell especially the crossing oil? as much as i wanted to order from LM i think i cant because i am working here in Kuwait. i hope you can help me with this.

thank you very much.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:07 am

potchiebaby: This forum is specifically for the discussion of Lucky Mojo Curio Company products and uses. No one here will be giving you the recipe for their Crossing Oil.
Joseph Magnuson

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:03 pm

I'm not sure how to word this, so I hope this is understandable - according to a reading I had, part of my break up work may have a small money obstacle, maybe not a huge one that would require complicated work, but one relies on the other financially, not that the person is poor, they make fine money, but the one pays the bills while they get to spend all theirs :/ And apparently it's one of the things that keeps one party in resistance. I was wondering if I take a dollar bill, write some sort of petition on it and put it in the jar, to sour money BETWEEN them? I don't want to sour the targets money, just the dependency aspect.

Suavecita

Unread post by Suavecita » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:26 pm

ok so a couple of questions for the forum. By the way, if Cat is reading this, I had a reading with her, a few months ago and I have to say that everything she told me was going to happen did. You were right on the money Ms Cat. Unfortunately it's all bad for me. Anyways, I read the whole thread about doing a vinegar jar, My husband left me for another woman and I want to sour their relationship in a very bad way. I want them to break up and I want her to cry as much as I have. Anyways, I am going to order some stuff from LM to make a real POTENT vinegar jar but I have some ingredients that I can start this Saturday a hot foot jar on her and a vinegar jar for both. IS it ok if I do a jar now and once I get my LM supplies start another??? that will mean I will have 2 jars going for them now and when I get my supplies do one more and work them all. Is it ok ? or overkill?

Also, if I have LM light a fiery wall of protection candle for me, will that be enough to protect me from this work ? or do I need to do baths also?

Also, does it matter at what time on Saturday I start the jar? I will do it at night for sure, but I wasnt sure if it had to be midnight or does it matter?

what happens if I add graveyard dirt to the jar?

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:04 am

Hello Everyone

I was wondering if it was possible to do a vinegar if more than 2 parties are involved?
Example: If you wanted to do a vinegar with one guy or one girl where every person they come in contact with they argue until the point that it drives them all mad? Or they simply cannot be in contact with each other because they will never be able to be in the same space and get along? Is this possible to do? or is it advisable to do a vinegar jar with two people as opposed to many.
Lastly if it is possible and you do not have names is it possible you can say write up something like, "make this person experience discord, etc with every person they come in contact with?

All answers will be appreciated.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:28 am

Suavecita: So three jar total, is this correct? That does seem a little scatter and overkill to me, yes. Two would be my limit, if one was Hot Foot and one was to Sour their relationship. If I were you I would wait to get all the ingredients you will be using and then make the Ultimate Vinegar Jar for the situation, not two thrown together jars. I feel that would be much more effective. Concentrating all energy into the single jar will help you better achieve good results. Don't spread yourself thin with multiple jars made at different levels and times for the same situation/target/relationship. The Fiery Wall of Protection candles sounds fine, but you will want to cleanse after doing this work, so Hyssop wash/tea or baths, as you noted, would be a really good addition. As for the hour, you could start it on the hour of Saturn for that day. It will then be started in the day and hour of Saturn. If you add Graveyard Dirt it will "Caus(e) Unnatural Illness to their Enemies" as outlined on the Lucky Mojo Graveyard Dirt page: http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

Sukie82: Your idea of "make this person experience discord, etc with every person they come in contact with?" is what I would go with. It is a focused intention and easier than adding every single person that they may come in contact with. I would do a separate jar for each of the people targeted, unless, perhaps, they were a couple.
Joseph Magnuson

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:17 am

Hello Joseph

Here are my ingredients for such a jar:
Nails, Coffin Nails, rusty,
Salt, Witch's Black
Sulphur Powder
Goofer Dust
Graveyard Dirt
Black Cat Hair
Black Dog Hair Curio
Snake Sheds Curio
Hyssop Leaf---Is this what I use to clean up afterwards?
Pepper, Red, Crushed Cayenne
Devil's Shoestrings Root
Break-Up Oil
Should I add any DUME products? Should I add anything or take anything away? Do I need a lemon to put the targets name inside the lemon? Picture? clothing? etc.......

The goal here is to make an intense vinegar jar.
Joseph are you in agreement with me that I can use a paper that states to cause discord, etc with everyone he/she comes in contact with?
I have one main target and the goal is to make whomever he/she come in contact with to experience fights, arguments, discord, etc.

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:38 am

DUME means "Death Unto My Enemies." That means physical death. Unless your enemy has committed a capital offense and you can justify killing him or her before God, you'd best leave DUME alone.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:09 am

Thank you Mama Micki

While I awaited responses I was reading the forum on D.U.M.E products. That is not the route I want to go. Is the rest of me items ok for purchase?

Sukie82

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:42 am

I forgot to add that LM has so many products in powders and oil form. I recently ordered the 12 pack of different oils to have just in case. I wanted to know when doing something like a vinegar jar should you use powder or oil as far as like hot foot. Would you use hot foot powder or oil to go into a vinegar jar?
The confusion I am having is I am wondering is there a difference between the two and I am guessing there is a difference otherwise LM would either have powders or just oils for sale and not both.

lamchop
Newly Registered

Unread post by lamchop » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:19 pm

I'm starting a vinegar jar soon and I've read that you can dispose it by breaking on railroad tracks. Is that true? Where I work there are some train tracks behind the shop. I know that when you break it you curse, break it and don't look back but the train tracks are right behind the store and I'm back there pretty often. So does that mean that I can't go backy there? Please give me your advice abd input :)

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Is there a way to work a vinegar jar where two ppl will turn on one? I had a situation where my brother and sister turned on me. Now the youngest for some reason got involved and turned on me and her doing that angers me the most. I had a problem with the other sister not her. She posted very mean things about me on Facebook defending them but she has no idea how badly our sister speaks about her. I want my brother and sister to turn on her 10 times worse than how they turned on me so she'll feel stupid about how wrongly she did me! Any suggestions?

soblue

Unread post by soblue » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Hello. I initiated the vinegar jar spell last night. I included all the usual nasty stuff but forgot my nails!! grrrrr :oops: :oops: can I add the nails in to it? Or just let well enough alone? Thanks!!

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:17 pm

I was curious how long has it been for someone to notice results of a vinegar jar?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:29 pm

Work it any time. The results are different for everyone.
This is one of my favorite spells.

Take Care,
Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:50 pm

THanks, in your experience how long did it take yours to work?

freecloud

Unread post by freecloud » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:58 am

eagerbeaver88 wrote:THanks, in your experience how long did it take yours to work?

Before anyone else replies to this, I'm going to venture out on a limb and say...

I'm experienced. Not on this *site*, but 'I am' (h/t Jimi :mrgreen: ). There's really no such thing as timing when it comes to anything in hoodoo. It's all situational. How much energy and focus you put into the work. It's work after all ;) A good cheesecake cant be rushed, especially if you want delicious results! The same too with a 'vinegar jar', or anything else for that matter. I'm working on one right now, for example, and for me, time is purely not of the essence. With all things and with a little assistance :twisted: let nature take its course.

If you read plenty of threads on this site, and there are *lots*, some will say they noticed results immediately, others will say over a period of time. My grandmother used to say "The watch pot never boils".. keep looking for something to happen and it wont. Things oft occur when we least expect them!

Hope this helps allay any concern!

Peace and long life! \\//
I remind you of the man...
Thank you St. Martha! Thank you St. Expedite!

significant

Unread post by significant » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:12 am

how could I know is vinegar jar working if I am not in contact with people"in vinegar jar".. ?

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:21 am

I would get a reading at airr to see if its affecting them. Mine has taken 4 1/2 months so far but is working. I have found that burning a black candle alongside your vinegar jar candle, dressed with banishing oil and herbs, carved to remove resistance, has helped. Also burning full divorce couple candles on top of the jar has helped tremendously.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:29 am

Things may work differently for different people but I want to share two things that have helped tremendously with my break up work. I have switched the candles i burn on my vinegar jar to full divorce candles stuffed and blessed as both parties, burning a little every night continuously. Burnt directly on top of the jar. In addition I added a black jumbo candle carved with 'remove resistance', dressed in banishing oil and herbs, burnt simultaneously with the divorce candle, next to the jar. The couple is in the process of breaking up. If anyone would like to try.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:05 am

Mystic_ Fae... those are great ideas! I have two ppl who I want to turn on someone who caused these ppl to turn on me, soooo I'm thinking since it was a female and the other two are a guy and a girl to try the whole moving candle trick and have the male and female candles moving daily away from the female (my enemy). I will burn that next to a vinegar break up jar.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:45 am

soblue wrote:Hello. I initiated the vinegar jar spell last night. I included all the usual nasty stuff but forgot my nails!! grrrrr :oops: :oops: can I add the nails in to it? Or just let well enough alone? Thanks!!
I've added things to my jar over time and have even transferred the jar twice and all still went well. If your jar feels incomplete without the nails then add them or you will probably doubt your work too much.

significant

Unread post by significant » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:17 pm

All these ingredients I'm waiting to arrive from LM.... oils,candles,powders...
do I need,to have jumbo candle(not in my order list :((...) to burn alongside near vinegar,or can i use those 4" like on vinegar?
and did you burn on Thu/Sat...or on each evening of 4 1/2 months ?

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:51 pm

natasha76 wrote:All these ingredients I'm waiting to arrive from LM.... oils,candles,powders...
do I need,to have jumbo candle(not in my order list :((...) to burn alongside near vinegar,or can i use those 4" like on vinegar?
and did you burn on Thu/Sat...or on each evening of 4 1/2 months ?
You don't need it to be a jumbo candle. It's not even necessary it's just a big help, in case your targets are resisting your work. For most of the time I did 4" candles on tues and sat but now I have been doing couple candles on it a bit every night because I knew the breakup was getting closer.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:19 pm

I have been working a vinger jar for almost a year and i haven't been burning too many candles or shaking it often like i use to but just to ensure my targets
remain a bad relatinship and far away from one another thru the holidays should i make a new one and bury the old one? or should i shake the old one and start
burning candles on top of it again.? Please do answer

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:08 pm

FeelingaPerfect7: That is going to be up to you. If you feel the original vinegar jar has "stopped working" as well then go ahead and make up a new one. This time make sure to work it more often than you were. If you feel the jar is still effective then just "wake it back up" by shaking it and burning candles on it at a more regular pace. You can always do a quick divination, or have a member of AIRR do one for you, to see which option would best suit your situation.
Joseph Magnuson

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Omg I was sitting here getting angry about something an enemy so I ran and got the vinegar jar I made up for them and saw a hair in it! It wasn't my enemies hair because I didn't have their hair so that either leaves my or my daughters hair that was swimming in it. I freaked out, spilled out the contents and now IDK what to!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:05 pm

thebestest: Stay calm. Clean up the mess and wash the area with a hyssop tea and cleanse yourself afterwards. The jar was NOT made to work at you (or your daughter) so there is no intent there to harm you in any way. That being said, you will have to do another jar. Make a new one up and this time be careful to not get anything you don't want inside the jar.
Joseph Magnuson

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:Stay calm. Clean up the mess and wash the area with a hyssop tea and cleanse yourself afterwards. The jar was NOT made to work at you (or your daughter) so there is no intent there to harm you in any way. That being said, you will have to do another jar. Make a new one up and this time be careful to not get anything you don't want inside the jar.

Omg thank you so much for responding. I literally had worked myself into a panic attack. Can I use the same jar and also can I use this current moon phase for my intent (waxing), or is it better to hold off till the waning?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:38 pm

TheBestest: You can use the same jar if you feel comfortable doing so. If not, recycle it and get another for the work. I personally do not sync up my Vinegar Jars to the Moon phases, but if you feel better waiting until the waning moon then I would do just that. Unless it is a very immediate problem that needs attention sooner than later.
Joseph Magnuson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:44 pm

FeelingaPerfect7: I always burn the regular 4" candles on top of my vinegar jars. You could burn a jumbo candle next to the jars, for back up, but it is not necessary. I burn the candles on my Vinegar Jars when needed, some burn them on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Joseph Magnuson

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”