Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

sydneycakes

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by sydneycakes » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:02 pm

while i wait for my spell work to manifest, i want to keep away potential love rivals/threats..there a few woman i feel like are a threat to me when it comes to the man i want to be with.
but i am kind of confused by the freezer spells? would putting there names on a paper and then in a container and then in a freezer freeze them outta his life, or would it freeze them outta mine? :?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:01 am

Its about your intentions. You can have them be frozen out of both of your lives or his or yours.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

sydneycakes

Unread post by sydneycakes » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:25 pm

so would saying something like " all romantic rivals stay away from the man i love" freeze them out of his life?

watersandstars

Unread post by watersandstars » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:53 pm

I think that should work. When I did my freezer spell, I used a name paper, wrapped it up in a brown paper towel, wet it, and then very angrily told him to get the eff out of my life. It worked pretty well.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:21 pm

I want to freeze my lovers ex wife, so she is no longer the reason we are arguing. I want her out of mine n his life, so i am sure they will still see each other due to there family relationship but i just want her to make no moves or attempt anything towards him.

I was thinking of getting a Lemon and slicing it open and putting red pepper, & brimstone to get her out of mine & his life. I will be writing her name with DOB on one of her pics that i see fit inside the lemon, and then sew it with 9 pins then wrap it with foil with the shiny side inwards and put it in the back of my freezer.

Would that be sufficent? Please Advice if i am pursuing with the spell the right way. Thanks in advance.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:50 pm

yes thats the idea cat talkes about it on her free info page. if you put his name, you freeze him (bf) if you put ur name u freeze u, so only put the name of the person freezing and why and how. Also if you have a personal item use them, including a pic, and some herbs can be used for various reasons as well.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

sydneycakes

Unread post by sydneycakes » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:51 pm

awesome thanks everyone! i did just this and i believe it is working....he seems to be on his facebook account a lot more at night and does not seem to be going out as much as he usually goes out drinking with girls at night...he also asked me to hangout for the first time in awhile...he seems kinda cold/awkward though is this normal?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:22 am

you may be sensative to him so you think he is cold when reality he is being normal. Remember you are watching his every move and over thinknig he is not. I did this once and i thought there were problems when there werent, ultimetly it ended. So dont do what I did lol. Are you doing any work to draw him in as well. In your case id really work a honey jar.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

sydneycakes

Unread post by sydneycakes » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 am

yes i was thinking of starting a honey jar on him and getting some candles set , but unsure what herbs maybe LM's love herb mixture? and the only personal concern i have from him right now is his worn unwashed shirt, would that still be an okay personal concern for a honey jar?

dulcedeehem

Unread post by dulcedeehem » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this but how do you do the freeze spell ? Is there a simple way to do it? I don't want to freeze someone out of my life but out of my ex boyfriends life. It's a girl he likes. I would like for them to stop talking what do I do? Thanks in advance

marlikay

Unread post by marlikay » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Is there a difference using a jar or baggie(I've read is ok) for the freezer or a lemon? If I'm trying to freeze someone out of my husbands life does it matter what I use? I also only have things from home no special herbs or oils right now. I have typical kitchen herbs and some essencial oils. Also, can you partially freeze someone out or is it all or nothing?

Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Dlcedeehem,

I am merging your question into the long thread on Freezer spells. Read the whole thread and also please be sure to visit my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page as well:

Freezer Spells in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition
http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

=====

Perfect7,

That sounds fine.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Can anyone answer my question pleasE? I have been waiting for some one to help me before i proceed with my order........ Please help. Thank you in advance.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:53 am

Hi sydneycakes,
LM's love herb mixture is a great choice for the honey jar. the unwashed shirt is an excellent personal concern, you just need to cut a small piece out of it, from the armpit or neckband is good since their most likely to be soaked in his sweat.

Marlikay,
a jar, baggie or lemon, are basically containers. different natures and symbolism but all containers. Conjure is quite practical, so you use what you have and many ingredients are easily available in a kitchen cupboard. That said, the supplies that you can get through LM do add strength and depth to the work. Furthermore, this being a forum for Lucky Mojo products, you won't tend to find advice on how to substitute from your available supplies unless those are Lucky Mojo supplies. It's kind of like going to a fine french restaurant and then asking how you can make their bavette in your own kitchen using what you bought on sale at Price Chopper...
That said, there is much information that you can use to craft a successful freezer spell with what you do have in the following threads which I encourage you to read from beginning to end even if they are a little longer:
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Blessings and best of luck to you both.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:42 am

I'm wanting to do a nation sack but waiting on some info. i have his semen on a cloth, but it has my saliva, is there a way i can use this to freeze him sexually towards others?

rheacybele

Unread post by rheacybele » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:33 am

Hi Mumma - the way I see it, and have been informed - and I may be wrong, is to never put the name of the person whom you want in your name paper. So something like " i freeze xxx's sex life' would also freeze him out in yours. So the best best would be to freeze the other women that might be chasing him. An example would be " I freeze all romantic and sexual rivals off my loves life" or " All other woman's sexual interest in my man I freeze out". So he won't be able to find someone to sleep with him. Put all the right herbs and powders on it and stuff it in the fridge. :-)

Blessings.

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:30 am

Thanks rheacybele. Will be making this up tomorrow.

sydneycakes

Unread post by sydneycakes » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi! i had a question, im sorry if this has been asked but i couldnt find the answer, im confused how to get rid of a freezer spell i messed up on, i accidentally froze myself out so i took it out of the freezer but would it be okay to throw it in a river to the west to get rid of it? thank you :)

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Hello all,

I'm a little confused on how to do the freezer spell for a love rival. I've looked on here and the LM site about Freezer Spells and I'm still confused. The forum says to do it one way and the site says do it another. Could someone please explain to me thoroughly how to do this spell.

Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:57 am

Hi Babylove,

If you do a vinegar jar - then you put both of their names in so they are soured toward each other. If you do a freezer spell, then only freeze HER, since you want to keep him in your life and freeze her out. Both spells work differently, and you can use one or the other or have them both going in tandem (think of that as the ''double whammy'').

If it's your first time doing this kind of work, then you could also go with the LM Break-up spell that has everything in it that you need as well as full instructions for use: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:24 pm

@loving_me

If its for a love rival, u only input there information for the spell work, meaning if you have there personal concern u would only input there name, pic, and items to keep them away from your lover and your self. But you DONT input anything of your LOVER or yourself in the spell work. Only the rival and focus your intentions freezing them out of your and your lovers life without including anything of your love or yourself otherwise you will be freezing your lover out of your life. Hope that works for you. Keep us posted =)

Babylove

Unread post by Babylove » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:03 am

Thank you for your advice think I will go for the double whammy sounds good to me

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:00 am

loving_me --

You wrote: "The forum says to do it one way and the site says do it another. Could someone please explain to me thoroughly how to do this spell."

1) There is not ONE "Freezer spell." Freezer spells are a whole class of family of spells. You need to learn conjure, not one spell. Seriously, this is one of the most important things you can learn -- do not think that there is a rule-set you must follow. Rather, learn about the STRUCTURE of the spell-family, learn all the variations, and then you can apply this type of spell to your circumstances when it is appropriate.

2) This Forum is an extension of my web site. Therefore my free online book "Hoodoo In Theory and Practice" will have the basic information you need. See http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

3) The "Forum" does NOT say to do it a different way from "the web site.

This forum contains questions from newbies, opinions by outsiders, ideas by people who have not got clue one, well-founded and traditional conjure spells, authentic hoodoo advice, choice and valuable prayers, great rootwork history, and the random chatter of social beings.

One way to judge the relative value of any given piece of advice is to look at who posted the advice: is is a MODERATOR or someone who has made 16 posts and uses a nutty username like luvvvpsycho?

I write in this Forum all the time and i am also the owner of the Forum and the writer of the web site, and i do not write one thing here and another thing there, i can promise you that.

In fact, when folks come to this Forum with ignorant or foolish ideas, they generally receive swift, compassionate and firm correction -- and not just from me, either. LOL!

A forum is always a free-for-all, but if you think that every post on this forum is written by an experienced, well-grounded, traditional practitioner, you will be blown hither and yon as the wind. Rootwork is a lineage and community tradition -- it is not a democracy where everyone, even the person who has never done a spell, gets an equal vote. Trust those with the well-earned MODERATOR status and you will not be led astray. Just to make it real clear to you, to be a moderator here, a person has to have graduated from my one-year-long course in rootwork and have made a couple hundred posts -- and they get PAID for answering questions, too. Just saying.
catherine yronwode

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Hello, 3 questions please:

1. Would this work on freezing 4 of my enemies out my life?

Write all 4 of their names nine times on seperate paper bag papers

Dress with enemie oils such as D.U.M.E.,Destruction,Crossing,Hot Foot etc

Freeze all 4 papers in 1 jar or ziploc bag together

2.Would it be safe for myself and others whom live in my home to eat food from the freezer in which this bottle/zip loc bag is kept,due to the fact of the oils inside on name papers?

3. Could I do a cast of evil name paper on freezing alcohol out an alcoholic's life?

Thanks to whomever answers

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:52 am

quick question about petitions used in freezer spells. I know you only want to put the name of the person you want frozen out. I want a certain girl to stay away from the guy I want. I have read it recommended here to word it as: "(girl's name) stay away from the man I want", or something similar. But doesn't the "man I want" part freeze him out? I'm a little confused.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:33 am

Hi MsHooDooPrincess,
1. Sounds Ok, particularly if all these enemies exist within the same context (like at work). You might want to add some alum to shut them up and some poppy seeds to confuse them as well.
2. Yes. People don't usually have two freezers with one just for rootwork ;)
3. Yes. But alcoholism (addiction in general in fact) is a notoriously difficult evil to get rid of. Working multiple angles including Healing, Tranquility, Cast Off Evil and mundane help in the form of a twelve-step program or other addiction intervention service is the ideal. Furthermore, as a general rule, the alcoholic in question needs to want to change for any lasting head-way to be made.

Hi mystic_fae,
If the name paper, picture and personal concerns are of the girl, then no the order you're crossing her name with won't freeze him out of the equation. You would have to make a name paper of him with his personal concerns for that. Hope that makes sense!
Aura Laforest

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Thanks, Aura, love when you post, this is very helpful and I did add the poppy seeds as you said,as well as Goofer Dust, Grave Yard Dirt, Red Pepper, Destruction Powder. I shook the bottle real good,closed with top, put bottle into ziploc bag, froze it.

One last question, how can I go about freezing alcohol out a loved one's life without freezing them out my life?

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:06 pm

aura

I think I got it....so the key is to make sure not to use his name in a name paper - but it can used in just the petition/command?

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:11 pm

mystic_fae

Thanks sweetie, you mean for example : "Target get sober and stay sober" 9 times ,anoint with cast of evil oil,and freeze it?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:56 am

Hi MsHoodooPrincess,
''"Target get sober and stay sober" 9 times ,anoint with cast of evil oil,and freeze it?'' - not so much, you'll be freezing the target. You could use that paper and petition and burn candles anointed with Cast Off Evil on it to work from a couple of angles on the issue.

To freeze the alcohol out of a loved one's life, you would place a name paper made for alcohol (alcohol 9x) and cross it with your order (get out of my loved ones' life/lives). A great oil you can use to anoint the paper would be Run Devil Run. If the person has an alcohol of choice, you could even add a bit of it to the water so that it is literally frozen by your spell. The point is to freeze away the source of the addiction rather than the person who is addicted.

Hi mystic_fae,
You got it. If you're worried, you can always cross the target's name with a command like ''Out of the picture'' or ''Out of sight and mind'' which is more general (but since it's less precise, the results are also often less predictable).
Aura Laforest

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Very helpful, aura. I will try this ;) ,thanks

mallika

Unread post by mallika » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:07 am

Ok so I need help with freeze spell or suggestion to which is right spell for me. My 40 year old bf still listens to his father till this day. We've been together and livetogether for 6 years now. His father wants his son my bf to go out and explore ot ure r options to have sucessful marriage. It makes me sick because he doesnt want to accept me as daughter inlaw and advises his son to explore I don't think my.boyfriend would listen to this because he's 40 im sure he knows its time to settle down and have kids soon because he doesnt have much't ime on his side But I just wish he would stand up to his father and let him know I am the one for him. I wanted to see if I can do freeze spell for his father not for evil.purpose but only to remove.him from.pytting.ideas.in mt boy friends head and causing confusion since thats his biggest issue getting confused easily.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi mallika,

You could work a freezer spell on your father in law. The instructions on how to do that are in this thread as well as on Miss Cat's HITAP page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html. You might also want to look into Stop Gossip spiritual supplies here: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Do keep in mind however that family bonds are strong and that ultimately, things will work far better if you manage to bring your father in law onto your side. Working a Peaceful Home honey jar on all three of you (your BF, your FIL & yourself) in conjunction with any other work you choose to do can help slowly but surely change your interactions so that when you do have children, they'll have a happy and helpful grandad in the picuture. LM has one that you could use here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar; ''Peaceful Home & Family, CALM DOWN RELATIVES''.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:39 pm

MsHooDooPrincess

1. It might work but you have to find out for yourself. Personally I would not use "hot" oils in a freezer spell. The concept of Hot Foot is quite opposite to freezing someone, for example. Nor would not mix enemy oils like it was a big soup. Since oils do not freeze, I usually go with powders or freeze the taget in a tea made from various herbs. Something simple, like Black Salt, is a sample of cold stuff to use.

2. I tend to stash my freezer spells on a separate shelf or corner of the freezer. It would probably be safe in any case, but the thought of having my frozen beef dinner next to the frozen pubic hairs of an enemy is not an appetizer to my mind.

3. Try. I go for the classic "snake in the bottle" spell (use snake sheds works as well) or a variety instead of using freezer spells.

Good luck.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:25 pm

Dr Johannes

I feel the same way. :lol:
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:59 am

Dr Johannes

LOL thats cute and funny :lol: :lol: :lol: ,thanks to you as well for the advice sweetie

Babylove

Unread post by Babylove » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:12 am

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has written posts on freezer spell. I did the freezer spell with a rival and it took a while to work, but it worked she has now gone. Thank you to all my guardians angels for watching over me.

psychic kitty

Unread post by psychic kitty » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:55 pm

I was reading through this thread and recalled a true story shared with me by a fellow magical worker across the country. A young lady had tried a freezer spell on her own to get rid of anyone interfering in the relationship she was in. It went into the freezer on a Saturday, in a baby food jar. By Monday she was having horrible feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia and called my friend for advice. She said she felt like she was in a coffin. It turns out she had stated her name as well as her boyfriend's in the petition (as in "anyone else interfering in X's and my relationship") and had, I guess, frozen herself up out of her life! She was in a panic. My friend went over, took the jar out of the freezer. Despite it being in a very cold corner, the top third was still liquid and the petition was floating there. Needless to say, things were disposed of properly and the project re-done under a watchful eye. My friend maintained the reason that water didn't completely freeze was to give the girl a chance to make things all right. As soon as the jar was out of the freezer and disposed of, the girl felt fine.

So...having recounted that tale, is there a way of wording a request like that so you CAN get rid of interfering persons known or unknown that affect a relationship of some kind? Because a friend wants to stop gossip and interference directed at her and her daughter. Two separate jars? or one, with a way of wording it so no one ends up putting themselves on ice?

BTW I saw a gourmet beef tongue at Bristol Farms a few weeks ago. Yike$$$$$$! the price we city conjure folk have to pay, I guess. ;-)
It's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm sorry psychic kitty, but that story is typical of people suffering from anxiety in their magical work. Magic is guided by intent, if your intent is not to freeze yourself out, you won't.

Putting one's own name in a freezer spell may signify that one is unsure of what a freezer spell is really for, but on the other hand, it is quite common to use the petition "freeze out all romantic rivals for [name]." If placing any name in a freezer resulted in automatically freezing that person, then one''s own lover would be frozen out as well. One's intent guides the spell. In the second case, one's lover is the protected party while the rivals are the targeted parties.

This is along the same lines of using your own urine in a break up jar for another. Your urine is not used as a personal concern, but to piss on them. Its not suddenly going to make that person fight with you...

So it all comes down to intent.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:47 pm

Personally, no matter how pure or well-formulated my intent, i would not use the petition "freeze out all romantic rivals for [name]." I would just write either the Name or the phrase "Romantic Rivals." In other words, i would make a name-paper, but not a petition paper.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:50 pm

Each rootworker works differently. The way I was taught was what I've stated above. I've used the method without an issue. Similarly in break up work I'll include Hot Foot powder when trying to send one of the parties away. I've never had it where I've unintentially froze out the wrong person or hot footed the wrong person. I keep my intent strong and my prayers clear and never had an issue.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:44 pm

Ali, that's true -- different folks work in different ways. For instance, in Hot Foot work, i certainly am on the same page as you, fully aware that anyone, including the person one wishes to have stay, may walk over and step into the powder -- because "quoting their name in" -- OR NOT -- is what makes one person go and another person stay. The difference for me is that quoting in the name is verbal, whereas a petition paper or name paper is written. Different strokes for different folks!
catherine yronwode

significant

Unread post by significant » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:45 am

hello LM family...
I have one question.....I am confused,what is going on..

…Im here for the help with the spell...I not here to be judged......I see many many other posts of women that wants to break up happy marriages just because they just met the guy and people isn't as judgeental as such. My situation is wayyyyyyyy different ...Maby 1 month ago I do freeze spell to remove(to cool her down) "her" from my lover life.In fact I wrote on the petition
"so and so you have no sexual relation with your husband ever again".... few days ago,we broke up... :cry: :(...he is disagreeable to me, refused contact with me,not answer to text message,and few week ago everything was OK....
So my question is -
am I do mistake when I indirectly mentioned him in that petition when i wrote "your husband" ? am I frozen him away from me
please help me what to do,to turn back time, our relationship back to its seminal position...in a few days we would have anniversary :(
p.s. sorry on my poor english but i hope you will understand me
this situation makes me want to kill myself ..any advice is welcome...PLEASE HELLPPP MEEEE :cry:

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Natasha:
If you are having thoughts about killing yourself you NEED TO SEEK MEDICAL HELP NOW. We cannot and will not respond to suicidal threats on this forum. Please get some help from a doctor, nurse or counselor for the problems you are seeking and then you'll be better able to focus on doing magic.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

significant

Unread post by significant » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:43 am

OMG... :shock: lol... i don't mean really to kill myself... :lol: ..COME ONNN..... i have two kids,i am not frivolous chump....hah.. just say that "as a phrase"....that I want to help to myself and in fact I got myself in trouble.......and from all my text and my problem with spell you seen only that :(
i thought that somebody will help me with my problem about freeze spell....am i do something wrong ...
tnx...FN !

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:57 am

I have two questions about freezer spells:

1) My husband is currently in another country and I won't see him for about 8 months. I keep a Santa Marta candle going on him, but I would like more of a back up. I have some dried up semen in a used condom I saved after sex. I was considering a freezer spell to use on him, but is there anyway of deactivating the spell once he's home?

2) Can a freezer spell be used against an unknown female rival if you don't have personal effects or a name? Could I just use the words "love rivals" on the paper with the alum water or must I know the names or have personal effects?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:07 am

1) How worried are you about your husband being unfaithful? If you feel pretty certain that he will wander, tying him up might be simpler than working on unknown adversaries.

2) It is possible to freeze out any unknown women who might interfere with your husband.
Two-Headed Doctor

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:29 am

1) I would not freeze your husband's sexuality -- i would tie it, as Doctor Hob recommended.

2) Yes, you can freeze out "all love rivals."
catherine yronwode

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:20 pm

thankyou how should I go about tying him up with a nation sack? how much do they cost at lucky mojo?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi Stillsosola, Lucky Mojo sells two strengths of Nation Sacks, the regualr ($25.00) and triple strength ($35.00). Do read up on Nation Sacks and do not fret, full instructions are included with each Mojo Hand. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:01 am

If a logo is like a sigil is it possible to freeze an entire company out or must there be specific persons named?
How about a location or place?

Thanks in advance! ;)
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

adept28

Unread post by adept28 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Interesting question. So Far No One Has responded? Hmm strange. what have been your experiences with the Freezing method thus far?

magictinkerbell

Unread post by magictinkerbell » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo Family :) Please guide us here - For a freezer spell, where her picture+poppy seeds+black peppercorns+LM Inflam ConfusionPowder in LMWar Water + Alum water Is this ok?

Question : how would you write the petition on the back of 'her' picture ? We have her name and date of birth :)
' She' is the girlfriend to our dear brother, and looks like she has a wasp in her mouth whenever he talks to us, especially as my brother is close to me and talks to me alot, they dont live together, she is clearly jealous. Have SO tried to make her feel comfortable. Today he said, she wants him to cut connections with us - his family - he was clearly upset - Ive tried sweetening her, we have done nothing but encouraged them to be happy, but we now want her gone, enough is enough.
Question : how would you write the petition on the back of 'her' picture ? We have her name and date of birth :) (without mentioning my brothers name as we ofcourse don't want to freeze him out, we love him dearly)
do we write it 9x overcrossed 9x with what words? etc

I tried looking for something on this in the threads, so apologize if Ive missed it
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Quick questions...does the freezer spell become nutify after awhile or is it permanent? And what if the target does a freezer spell on you too, how do u counteract it? :geek:

KittyLove

Unread post by KittyLove » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:11 am

I am not surprised. :) Glad you are interested, it was a rather vague question and on top of that complicated to wrap a mind around. Had to put the feeler out there because the only company related thing I saw was not company specific, but referred to freezing out competition. This is not the same type of competition.

I have none. I am exploring ideas until I find something that is not malicious or cruel and works.
I am a strategist. The objective is to separate my lamb from the flock (company) then freeze the "influence" out and follow it up with firey wall of protection work when my lamb has returned to my fold. Because setting Fwop on it now would attack him too from what i have read in the forum. He's apart of the company presently and continuously leaves them and returns, which causes problems. He is spiritually sensitive and benignly picks up a lot of garbage just by being involved. I'm thinking freezing now would include him too. The company in question also happens to be destroying the environment. Not cool, because my lamb is really a tree hugging hippie. And I also recognize that Opening a Road will be order if I am successful with my objective.

I feel My opportunity is coming soon so I would like to be prepared. Thanks again for your interest and potential ideas.
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:07 pm

I have retitled this thread -- Company Logo as Personal Concern in Freezer Spell-- 'cuase that is the topic.

The answer is yes, that is a good way to work.

And now i am merging this into the Freezer Spells section
catherine yronwode

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:40 pm

So I just got the alum and a pear to use to freeze out unknown female rivals, how would I write that out on the paper? I thought maybe " All romantic rivals stay away" or something else?

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Thanks to both of you!

josie02

Unread post by josie02 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:28 pm

I want to do a freezer jar spell to end a friendship my husband has with a terrible person. He doesn't see it but everyone else does. I was thinking of using vinegar, war water, break up and inflammatory confusion. Will this work? Do I put a petion in the jar with their names or their pictures
Any suggestions?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:48 pm

josie02: Check out the link for Freezer Spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html) especially pay attention to the section titled "Misconception #2: Freezer spells are worked in jars called "freezer jars."
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”