Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:49 am

It sounds like a difference in direction to me. Your method is coercive, but avoids the potential chaos that could result in confusing his mind. I think I would personally try your method first. If the intent is to cause a breakup, you could add some Serparation products to the work. This would promote a gentle parting, and might avoid a messy breakup. Then, he can naturally follow the lure your skull candle has set.
Two-Headed Doctor

AKissForMe

Unread post by AKissForMe » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:12 am

Thank you, Mr Hobb, on top form as always.

I happen to agree with you. I wanted to put thoughts in his mind to think of me, and to see me as better than her and to ditch her from his life and find me.

This lady was more about putting doubt in his mind and making him question stuff about her in his mind eg saying 'can you really trust her, why is she do cold, why has she no respect ' and to leave her by his own doing.

Going back to my way of doing it, what can you suggest I say to the skull candle do I am on his mind a lot and for him to make a connection with me.? I am already running a break up spell on them and vinegar jar.

X

phonehappy

Unread post by phonehappy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:30 am

So, I did my skull candle for his kid and told it that she wanted to go to our community pool because we ran into eachother once or twice there before... The only problem is that it has been really ugly out and not pool weather at all SO I stopped working it. The weather is starting to change so i wanted to start working it again. My question is, Can I continue working the same candle. It has all personal concerns (photo, herbs, etc) inside the skull and i really don't want to wait for a new one to come in the mail. it's been about 2 weeks since I last lit it and I had only lit it twice because i didn't want to waste it... Thanks

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:30 pm

If you're using it for the same purpose, I don't see why not. You're continuing a work, not starting a new one.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:44 am

This is a repost as many people have been messaging me for this. You can use this spell to get a lover, current lover, or a past lover to think of you in a certain way.

Starsinthesky7 Skull candle spell

Red skull candle
Commanding oil
Follow Me Boy Oil
Licorice Root
Catnip
Damiana
Cardamom Seeds
menstrual blood/sexual fluids

Cigar
Nail
Small free standing red candle

Get his photo and a separate photo of you (they can be copies). Put the pictures facing each other and fold them towards you...you will place this under the candle before you light it. Here, you can smear your sexual fluids/menstrual fluids on to the photo of the target. You can also tie some hairs of you and the target together or add in other personal effects.

You need to heat a large nail, and poke 7 holes in the skull so that you can put all the above ingredients in each hole. Now get the free standing red candle, and cover the holes back up with the dripping wax.

Write his name on bottom of the candle. Now write on the candle the thoughts you want him to think but write them from his perspective, such as, "I am deeply in love with (your name here)." And so on.

Now write those thoughts on a separate piece of paper so you can speak them later.

Make sure the photos are under the candle. Now you are going to light the candle, and the cigar

This should be done while the target is sleeping and performed over 7 days. You do not have to smoke the cigar. Just make sure the smoke is blowing towards the skull candle, and then speak the thoughts out loud that you put on the candle.

Note: If you do not want to use cigars, flavored smaller cigars, or cigarettes, then you can use tobacco, and light it on a charcoal disk. Tobacco is sold at luckymojo.com If you still are opposed to tobacco then you can use a suitable, incense such as come to me, follow me boy, bend over, commanding, etc.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:15 pm

Can anyone give me the actual red skull candle spell for love, to change a lovers mind about the relationship please.I have been reading so much on it that I ordered one and was waiting to use it on full moon, but it seems I just missed i :( and with my love distancing himself due to influence by his
Ex wife I want to start the work soon. I am also working the honey jar so I was thinking I will do the skull red for 7 days in the middle of the night to make sure he is asleep and get to his head more. Please if someone would be kind enough to share the actual spell or PM me that would be great! Please help I want to do everything the right way, and make the most of my situation since it is still fresh.thank you all again :)

emdeluxe

Unread post by emdeluxe » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:08 am

Can anyone suggest some work with skull candles to make an ex-lover suffer thinking constantly about me? Would I stuff the candle with specific herbs, oils, pins, etc? I don't want him back-I just want him to get a taste of his own medicine. Thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:13 pm

skull-candles-to-influence-their-though ... iew=unread

I recently reposted the skull candle spell
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

emdeluxe

Unread post by emdeluxe » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:33 pm

Thanks Stars!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Starsinthesky7's advice is always awesome!!!
Here is the catalougue:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:55 am

Thank u star! I just saw this:) u r so very helpful I will be performing this on Monday. Now I know this is done over 7 days do I need to light a cigar for 7 days or just the first day ? Also the freestanding red candle do I just have to do that the first night and let it burn all the way down even after I snuff the skull candle since I do the work over 7 days ?

These are the items I have from LM:
Red skull candle
Follow me boy oil
Dixie love oil
Follow me powder
Commanding and controlling powder
Lavender
Balm of giled
Damiana
Catnip

~ would these items be sufficient? I want his thoughts about me to be of love and passion
I hope these items r good I know the shipping is backed up @LM now...

Please let me know.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Can someone please advice me??? I want to do my work tonight when my target sleeps please advice me.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:51 am

well if you want to do the spell exactly as it is posted, i would order the proper items from Lucky Mojo. If a recipe calls for a cup of sugar, you cant subsitute it with a cup a salt.
Lucky Mojo is not behind anymore, Ive received items in a weeks time.
You can put your spell off a weeks time, this is my opinion.

kat

Unread post by kat » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:41 am

hi everyone, i hollowed out a little bit of a red skull candle by melting the bottom with the flame of a white tealight; but it burned the bottom wick a tiny bit too. will this affect my spell? i feel it's fine but next time ill use a heated screwdriver or something like that to pierce it through instead.

also, i forgot to place a saucer between the picture/petition and candle. is it too late to place a saucer there if ive already begun the spell, or should i just leave it and just let the candle wax melt over the papers? ...keeping a close watch on it of course. i dont to interrupt the spell.

thanks so much :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Hon, what you did is definitely NOT the way i was taught to load a candle, nor would i consider it a useful way to work.

Take a small knife, like a pen-knife.

Cut and scrape away a small cone shape or little "cave" shaped hollow into the bottom of the candle, being sure NOT to cut the wick.

Place your items inside the cone-shaped hole.

Melt the wax you scraped out -- in a soup spoon over a stove.

Pour the melted wax back in to cover over your items in the hole. You may find yourself with a little extra wax. No problem, just discard it.

That's how we do it.

CAN-FIG-SKWH
Skull Candle, White
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Ok great, i will place orders for the additional Items i am missing, Now question.
Since i work a Honey Jar on my target as well is it ok to do the 7 day work on the same
days as the honey jar or does it HAVE to be 7 consecutive days?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:52 am

Good luck to your continued work, Kittyluver. Please keep us posted.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

kat

Unread post by kat » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:07 pm

hi everyone, are the skull candles known to have very high flames...about a five to six inch flame after a few minutes in? what if the flame gets super thin (almost string-like) towards the top 3 inches and emits some smoke for a little while? your comments are appreciated. thanks :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:17 am

A tower of flame ending in a sooty point is a sign of much resistance and drama -- no matter the kind of candle it appears on.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

kat

Unread post by kat » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:00 am

thank you for your reply. im kinda confused because it says on that link that a high flame means my message is getting through and the smoke means resistance but will repeated work, youll overcome. the high flame doesnt last the whole duration of the burn though. the guy im working on is very, very shy and inexperienced, but i know the attraction is mutual because he acts so dorky and awkward and we have been somewhat intimate--only when we're with friends and theres alcohol involved for him to loosen up, lol.

*id interpret any resistance as him not be able to muster up the courage i want him to have with me. most of my words to the skull and on the petition are for him to let me know he wants me...pretty much im commanding him to let me know how and what he feels. perhaps i should just do the initiating. what are your thoughts? this is frustrating. :roll: thank you again. :P

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:55 pm

It sounds to me like you might want to do some other kind of divination on this -- whatever system you can rely on for a clear, accurate message. Or, if you feel you can't read for yourself, schedule a reading with an ethical, gifted rootworker.
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:37 pm

I am just having this same thing happen with a road opener I am doing for myself. When the candle got about half way it smoked black smoke and super high wavy flame for a few hours. It is finished now and there was no more black smoke in the last part of it but the flame was still quite high and wavy till the end. I wondered if the road opener oil could cause this but I use alot of different lucky mojo oils on candles and dont have this happen so wonder since there was so much in the middle of the burning if I should repeat it or with it being clear at the end if I dont need to.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:38 pm

If it started off fine then did that it seems to mean you have obsticles or opposition. A high flame which is fickle is opposition or war. and the smoke is a sign of opposition. It slowing down means with more work you will over come some of it, but the fact the flame stayed the same indicates you will still have trouble. Id get a reading to see whats in the way... without a reading id suggest cleansing you, your home and using protection and resetting the candle.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Thanks j82 I do regular cleansings and work with firey wall protection. I did a divination after it finished and it was ok it had very little left over wax and right at the end a run of wax formed what looked like a pathway that was wide and smooth which I took as a good sign also. This is the third one I have done this year and the first one was terrible there was so much left over wax that formed runs in all directions covering the whole plate the candle was on and they were all ridged and blocked it looked like I had obstacles and blockages in every direction I turned. Since this one did stop smoking for the last part of the burn I will wait and see if things improve and if not will burn another one.
What I did find interesting is at one point I was getting a bit concerned about the height of the flame as I am in a small room and I found if I just rested my hand gently on the container that the candle was in it would settle down alot not sure why this was as I didnt move it or even touch the candle itself.

SpiritMojo

Unread post by SpiritMojo » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:23 am

So I have a situation that fits in the middle of some typical hoodoo spell situations. So not really sure where I need to go. So ill explain the situation and then what I am planning to do, and hopefully can get some suggestions.

The Situation.
I just recently got a job where all employees work in 1 of 2 cities. 1 city is 10 mins from my house, however the city Im assigned to is a 2.5hr commute each way. An immediate opening in the city close to me just opened up. One problem. Im a new hire, in the middle of training, and under the supervisor of the more distant city. So in order for my "transfer" to be approved, my current supervisor has to ok the situation.

Now, my supervisor is a great guy. I have no problems at all with my boss or job. Its just the commute, so the closer city is obviously better, especially as my wife and I are expecting a new baby in October. Now this chance to transfer was just made open yesterday, and the decision is to be made monday. Were talking 2 days. So a honeyjar I would think would not be fast enough.

As my supervisor is a really nice guy, and I have no problems with him, It seems using something like Boss Fix, Bend Over, Compelling just doesnt seem to fit the situation right. The only confilct of interest is that if my boss lets me transfer (which is in my best interest), it puts him out a bit as he needs to find a new hire. So while he is a nice guy, its in "his" best interest to keep me where I am.

Considered Solution
I was going to get a white Skull Candle and carve into it his name, as well as rolling up the business card he handed to me and pressing it into the candle. I was going to use Influence oil and powder on the candle. Under the candle I was going to place a petition paper, Writing his name 3x, rotating 90 degrees, and then writing something like "Allow (my name) to transfer to Dixon (the closer city). That way the decision is "on top" of him and his mind.

Does this sound like a good solution. I have read some other posts where people posted about changing peoples minds or influencing them, but most had a sense of revenge or forcing people under your control, which in this case I dont feel is necessary. I think my supervisor just needs a gentle push to let me transfer.

SpiritMojo

Unread post by SpiritMojo » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:35 am

Interesting Note, I just did a five card Tarot Spread about my situation and this is what I got in order.

6 of Swords, Emperor, 7 of Swords, Judgement, 7 of Wands

The Emperor is obviously my boss. I see the 6 of Swords as I good sign that I will moving (transfering) soon. 7 of Swords which i usually see as sneakiness or trickery, actually this time seems to be confirmation that I should in fact be doing some work to "inflence" my boss. I see the 7 of Wands as I warning that I really need to hold my ground in this situation, make sure my petition to my boss and my desire to transfer is very firm. Judgement always gives me the sense of leaving what is old and dead in your life, to take up something new that is a better calling for your lifes path.

So it seems I may have given myself some of my own answers here.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:40 pm

Skull candles have a rather thick wick and often burn with really high flames. You want to trim the wick.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:12 am

Hi to all,

How I can use the black skull candle for removing bad energy inside my head? Specially squilibrium energy in the third eyes chakra?

Which oil I can use on the black skull candel? How it is working?

It is a good spell for clean the head using the black skull candel?

Thank you a lot,
Bye Alessandro25
Blessing and luck

ProfessorAmes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:17 am

Some oils you might want to investigate:
Clarity Oil, King Solomon Wisdom Oil, Psychic Vision oil

You can also use a combination of oils if one doesn't exactly fit the situation.
Professor Ames - HRCC Graduate #1694

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:23 am

Hi alessandro25,

in addition to the oils suggested by ProfessorAmes, consider the information already available in the long thread on the use of skull candles to be inspired from in your work. I've merged your thread into that one so you can read up more easily on the subject.

Blessings and success in your work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

SpiritMojo

Unread post by SpiritMojo » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:27 am

Well I tried the spell, just as described above as well as making a request on the Crystal Silence League. Something went wrong.

Instead of getting the transfer, I got called into my supervisors office and was told I was being let go. His reasoning was that my "request" for a transfer was invalid and since i was not "loyal" to his site, he didnt need me around.

So basically I got the opposite result I wanted/needed. Not sure what to do now...

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:24 pm

Thank you ProfessorAmes,

I will try these oil that you suggest me...do you think the black skull candel is correct for remove bad energy from the head? or the white will be good too?

thank you, bye

Alessandro25
Blessing and luck

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Oh, no!!! That stinks! I feel so bad for you. I just now saw all of your posts, and when I saw your reading, it seemed to go against what you wanted to do, especially all of the cards taken together. The Emperor is your boss and he sat in Judgment of you. The 6 of Swords shows you being sent down river with your wife and soon-to-be child. The 7 of Wands shows the hassles you face.

A 2.5 hour commute is pretty brutal for most people, especially with a baby on the way. Maybe this happening will end up being a good thing. Hopefully a much better opportunity will come along. Do some work with Van Van and Road Opening, Fast Luck, etc. Cleanse yourself from that old job.

Good luck!

lovinlife1976

Unread post by lovinlife1976 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Could someone please point me in the direction to learn more about the pins in the skull candles. What is the purpose and is it ideal to use in love spells or just negative work. I was surfing some of the posts but couldn't really find a definite answer.

Thanks!!

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:42 pm

you cand "search this topic" at the upper left of the thread. type in "pins" and you will find what you are looking for.

emdeluxe

Unread post by emdeluxe » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Is it a good idea to alternate skull candle work? I want someone to have thoughts of regret and despair alternating with thoughts of love and longing. Would I work one candle, stop, and work the other one? Could this work be done with one candle? What oils and herbs would I use? Thanks!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:42 pm

If I wanted to have someone have confused or alternating thoughts, I might dress a black skull candle with Confusion or Do As I Say oil, and light it and talk to the candle. Talk to that skull exactly as if you are talking to the person in front of you: "You will regret everything you've ever done to me in an evil way, and long to return to me. You cannot stand to live without me" etc etc.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

path740

Unread post by path740 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:14 am

I have a red skull candle and would like to use it in the morning or just before he gets home which is around 5 -6pm. I am not able to burn it for the 15 min after he falls asleep. He is a very lite sleeper. If i move he wakes up.
Each day is a new opportunity
Yesterday is over and done.
Today is the first day of my future.

phonehappy

Unread post by phonehappy » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:18 pm

I did a skull candle last night. I used follow me boy powder, come to me oil, attraction oil and some communication herbs.

My petition was to get my target to contact me

Also, The candle burned quickly prolly because of the oils and herbs... I fell asleep and woke up around 1 am to it engulfed (yikes) It had burned everything but a little bit of charred name paper that would have burned but I had to snuff it because I had to go back to bed... When I woke up (again) in the AM iI noticed that all the wax melted...if it wasn't red you wouldn't have even known there was a candle in my pan.

Is this normal? Good sign, bad sign or simply just burned???

I will eventually get a reading on this situation but I am also working on a moving spell so I will wait until I am done with that. In the meantime if anyone has any input I would appreciate it :) Thanks

SHAKUR1971

Unread post by SHAKUR1971 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 am

Hello All,

I have been searching the forum for the answer to my question, but I have not found it yet. If it has been asked and answered, I am so sorry. My question is, when trying to control, influence, what is the worst thing that could happen to a target when using a skull candle on him or her? I have heard people say, "be careful when doing a skull on someone because it could backfire. Could someone please explain this. I am wanting to pay a worker to burn some skull candles for me in runs, but I am not trying to harm anyone. I want to control some people and torture them until they do as I say. I am tired of not getting what I want and it is my time now to be happy because there are so many people who are using me for their advantage and I am always the one that is hurt in the end.
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:34 am

Hello, i have gathered information from the forum and im planning on doing a black skull candle on a mirror with a picture of my former friend who slept with my husband. I had read in the forum to use a red marker and write a big A over her face place the picture face down on the mirror. My goal is to make this lil b*%@# feel remorse. She thinks she did nothing wrong since she claims my husband approached her. I do have LM influence oil along with crossing, revenge oil :D My question is can i some how add goofer dust somewhere ? Like maybe around the candle or on her picture?? Thank You for your time! :)

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:21 am

You can dress the skull candle with Crossing or Revenge oil and then sprinkle the Goofer Dust on the candle; then it will stick. Make sure you do a cleansing bath after working this spell, to remove the evil from you. I'd try some Hyssop herb steeped in water to make a tea, then bathing downwards while reciting Psalm 51.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:47 am

Perfect! Thank You.. Cleansing afterwards is a must :D

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:15 am

Hello,

Ive done red skull candles and white skull candles with much success. I burn them for 7 days.

Ive started a black skull today.
Im wondering should I burn it over 9 days and not 7?

Thank you!
JackieLove

prayer10

Unread post by prayer10 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:38 am

I recently finished a red skull candle on a target and had a yes/no divination done by an AIRR reader. They stated that the work reached the target & effected them, just not in the way I wanted it to impact them.

The candle was prepared with a strong personal concern, appropriate LM oils & herbs, & the thoughts I wanted them to think written on the forehead and spoken to through tobacco smoke. I prepared this skull candle to influence the target's mind back to me, but is there a chance that they give those emotions and/or passions to someone else. Is that possible?

Thank you.

sleepyandhungry
Newly Registered

Unread post by sleepyandhungry » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Ok let me try this again. For some reason my last post was not approved and it said that I was trying to advertise another website or products. So I'll be clear and say that all I am using is from lucky mojo so I am in fact a customer. I am not trying to advertise anyone else's website or products.

With that being said, I have been burning a red skull candle for 5 days (I am planning to do it for 9) the problem is that it hasn't burned as much. Barely the top of the head melted a little bit. It's burning very slowly. I have been reading through the forum and I know that it's not a good sign for it to burn so slow. And my candle isn't burning as much. Another thing that happened was that I moved it to another place after I snuffed it out and it fell and all the wax just fell on the floor. I already felt that it was a bad sign for it to burn so slowly and now it falls. It was my fault mostly but should I not continue with it, or should I just start over? before starting this candle I did a road opener vigil candle and I cleaned my house with chinese wash as adviced here in the forum to start fresh. I am not sure if it's working because the target and I aren't speaking because he's angry at me, I am not sure if that's the reason why it's burning slowing and it's hard getting into his head. Thank you!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:26 pm

I've been burning a large skull candle for a half-hour or whole hour each night -- and it's been going for three weeks now. Some Lucky Mojo candles last a long time. You might let it burn for several hours at a time and see if that makes a bigger dent, so to speak.

I have to agree with you that you're not seeing much progress in the 3-D world. You may be working on someone whose strength of will is greater than the power you can bring to bear.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Fragola

Unread post by Fragola » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:28 am

Helo.I like to use the red skull candle for love,he is interested to me but he is very egotist.I'd like to ask if this spell belongs to black magic and if is dangerous? Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:31 am

Fragola, your question has been added to the long thread on using skull candles of all colours to influence peoples' thoughts on a variety of subjects.

Influencing someone's thoughts ranges from being flirtatious or gently inviting to being dominating and cruel. The skull candle is a tool. It's not the skull candle that determines the kind of spell you cast with it, whether gentle or harsh. It's your own intentions that determine the way you use that candle..

Good luck!

CAN-FIG-SKRE
Skull Candle, Red
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Diana888
Newly Registered

Unread post by Diana888 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:46 am

Hello everyone! this is my first time posting and asking question. Kinda nervous :)

Short story,

My boyfried and I been dating since Jun 2011 till now. We broke up once in between bcoz I found out he is seeing a girl in Paris day after I left. It hurt! cos that my bday trip! Anyway I forgave him.

We got back together in July 2012, then I found Lucky Mojo around the same time. I flew all the way to the shop in Forestville to get items I need :) cos it was kinda an emergency. Anyway, we just had an argument again cos I found out he still texting his ex-gf. His excuses is this girl he dated 3yrs ago and now threatening him. C'mon is hard to believe! :lol: I m not stupid. It takes two to tango! but I am still willing to forgive him.

Right now I am working on 2 honey jars plus candles and a red skull candle for him. I just opened and added more honey and herbs to thehoney jar, cos I see it kinda dry so I feed the honey jar. :? I hope I m doing the right thing. I also have orange water, 2 bride and groom candles, love powders, some love herbs (deer tounge, catnip, spikenard), and I have around 10 love oils that I mixed it into 1 bottle, which I use to dress the candles, including the red skull candle.

What else should I do with the red skull candle?

I don't have a yard in my place, but I have access to in and out his house. Can I bury my candle wax into his front and backyard? Can I include the wax from red skull candle to bury? I m not done with red skull candle yet.

Thank you for your time and advise! I hope he'll be sweet again to me. Thank you again.

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 pm

What kind of a skull candle and products would be used to cause someone to behave badly, such as yelling at people, criticizing others, being negative, etc.?

josie02

Unread post by josie02 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:00 am

i keep reading about this spell but cant find it anywhere? is this to make someone think of you or to put thought in there head ?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:38 am

Skull candles can be used in either manner. What are you trying to accomplish?
Two-Headed Doctor

Chicanedkat

Unread post by Chicanedkat » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Looked all over for an answer. Been burning a red skull candle for 9 days to reach someones mind. I've heard of people doing this work for 7. All has been great and a nice high flame, signs of proper communication with the candle and in person. Seems like he is planning on doing what I want. But today is the 9th day all went great until I realised that the wick itself had burned down so far it shut the candle off. It may have been 2 short or is this a sign something os wrong. I mean even today it seemed to start out great until we came to the end of the wick.

Please help

josie02

Unread post by josie02 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:00 am

i want to use it for love to get my target to think about me in a loving way.

banjobunny
Newly Registered

Unread post by banjobunny » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:33 am

Hi--I have been burning a red skull candle (for loving thoughts) for the past 5 nights, maybe about 15-20 minutes a night. The person I'm using this on emailed me this morning and said he was tossing and turning all night with "angry dreams but unclear what they were about." It could be a coincidence but I was wondering if this could be some weird result from the candle. Thanks so much for any help/ideas!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:53 am

banjobunny: If you were using the red skull candle to influence his thoughts in a loving way I do not believe there is a connection to his angry dreams. I would look at it as a sign that your work is working because he decided to call and confide in you about his dreams. In my eyes, this is a good sign. Unless you are sabotaging your own work, there are rarely "backfires" or "unintended results." Things usually work, or they don't, but rarely will Love Work result in Angry Dreams unless something has been done very incorrectly or with malicious intend, either conscious or unconscious.
Joseph Magnuson

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:24 am

Chicanedkat --

If a light goes out prematurely, it is interpreted as a sign that your work may not complete exactly as you wish. My tendency is to repeat the spell until i get EXACTLY the results i desire. Thats just me. Different folks may do it differently.

josie82 --

There is not just ONE spell for use with skull candles -- there are dozens, for various purposes, and many of them are for love. Please read the entire thread that your post has been merged into here -- and then, if you still have questions and cannot settle on which of the many skull candle spells we have described here,you can book a ten minute consultation with me ad i will guide you through a spell that is good for your particular situation, and gve you a list of everything to purchase to eprform the spell.

banjobunny --

Joseph Magnuson is correct. Please read lots more on your topic here:

CAN-FIG-SKBK
Skull Candle, Black
$5.50

Can Spells Back-Fire, Blow Back, Reverse On Me, or Harm Me?
can-spells-back-fire,-blow-back,-revers ... --t40.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

banjobunny
Newly Registered

Unread post by banjobunny » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Thanks so much Joseph and Catherine--I appreciate your responses! I guess I will take it as a sign something is working, and since I'm only sending him good thoughts, I'll keep hoping for the best. Thank you for the link--I'll go check that out now.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:04 am

You're welcome, banjobunny, best of luck on your continued workings.
Joseph Magnuson

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”