Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers to Calm Bad Temper Anger Grudges

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: stop aruging ???

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Peaceful Home products work nicely.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:53 pm

You can also spray Peace Water around the area --

http://luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

And put everyone's name in a sugar or honey jar together --

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:44 pm

You didn't mention any circumstances...work place or home...as their are several conjures to use are they can be mixed to suit the situation...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Spraying Peace Water works wonderfully to keep people calm, peaceful, and loving in a home. If you lay out some Peace Water by your door it will ensure that all who come to your home come with intentions of peace.

If there are a group of people specifically needing to calm down toss their personal concerns and your petition right into a bottle with Peace Water.

For a specific residence, wash it down with Chinese Wash, smoke it with Peaceful Home incense or do a drawing wash where you draw the peacefulness in towards your home. Follow this up by spraing some Peace Water around your residence and that'll settle things down nicely.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

GIFTEDHANDS

Unread post by GIFTEDHANDS » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:00 am

Thanks evevyone, Great Advice as usual !! :D

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Divorcing a suspected cheater and so heartbroken--what to do

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:31 am

Hello
no-mans-land wrote: I thought having cut and clear candle services would probably be my best bet,
Having a candle lit for you can definitely help, but the nature of such work being what it is, I would suggest you work a Cut and Clear rite yourself and let the church back up your work with a candle. LuckyMojo sells a Cut and Clear spellkit for just such occasions.
no-mans-land wrote:I am also walking away with virtually nothing to show for twenty years, (the last ten of which he has put me through more hell than I can recount) and I want at least to feel that there will be some karmic payback, because thus far---he has been laughing it up and getting off scot-free. What should I do? I want him to feel the pain that I have felt and be met with nothing but heartache and hardship. Can I cross or break them up and still do a cut and clear for myself to stop caring or feeling anything for him? Or are those two things at odds with each other?
Personally, they seem at odds to me, a Cut and Clear is a magically way to help you move on to something better, rather then lingering on it cursing them. That said, I'm all for having your cake and eating it too ;) I would do this...

First a spell to let him feel the pain you have felt.

You will need:

One Black Skull Candle http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
One Bottle of Crossing Oil or Devils Oil http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#hoodoo
One new packet of pins
One black altar cloth or large bandanna.
One Packet of Hyssop herb. http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Take the skull candle and carve his name onto it, load it with something personal of his, a hair from his head would work very well. Set that on an over turned saucer or small plate with a petition paper under it. Next begins to rub the oil into the skull while praying that he feel the pain and sorrow you have been made to feel. Light the candle. Open up the packet of pins and take one out, heat it in the candles flame and stab it into the skull as you say something like "John Brown in the name of God feel the stab of pain you make me feel" heat up another "John Brown as you make me weep so shall you weep" and stab the candle in the eye. Keep going until you feel that you are done, or you run out of pins,lol. Let the candle burn out. Wrap the candle,the paper and the plate it was on up in that black cloth,tie the corners together and take it to a crossroads. Smash it in the middle of the crossroads, turn around and don't look back.

After that go and take the Hyssop Bath and proceed to a Cut and Clear.

Hope that helps :)
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:29 am

I have a feeling the cut and clear is not going to help you very much at this point, and you are working against it. So do not be surprised if you have to do that step again.

ANd rather than someone else doing it. I would do the clear and cut on my own since that spell work tends to work better when following the spells on this page

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

In addition, I would hit this man DEEP in this pockets so when you divorce him you are NOT leaving with nothing. Get him where it hurts, and that is his WALLET. I understand you are hurting, but why not have a little bit of money to ease your wounds.

You can break them up, and get a breakup spell kit for that.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

But personally, I would look into getting a reading, and a spell work consultation so that you know the best way to approach this, and do not purely act of emotions at this point. A rootworker would be able to tell you the best ways to go about getting your revenge.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

no-mans-land
Newly Registered

Unread post by no-mans-land » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, 'hitting him in the wallet' is not really going to be much of an option. Without giving away too many details, he lives in a state which will only grant alimony if the party asking (me) is unable to work due to disability or somesuch. I am working full time; no dice there. My lawyer basically told me I could waste a lot of time and money I don't have trying to get blood from this stone. He's self employed and can easily make it look on paper as though he makes nothing--while he lives in a house that costs $1500/month rent, drives the new van and I live with my parents and have to borrow one of their vehicles to go back and forth to work with.

God, this is making me sound pathetic! I chose badly and then felt I had no other options than to keep holding on until there were literally no choices left except: a) suicide or b) leaving him and trying to start over.

What type of rootworker would you suggest, and again, working with some budgetary constraints here, so I have to watch where the money goes. Thanks for your help!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:46 pm

You can look through the link (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) starsnthesky7 posted and select a reader/rootworker that specializes in what your specific needs are as you listed above.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:23 pm

why dont you do a vinegar jar on him to spoil his life, even hurt his business.

cut and clear, which is a God sent gift in getting over a relationship ( used a few times ;) ), and then follow with an attraction spell to bring a new person into your life.

sometimes things get bad before they improve often in relationships ending the one getting hurt seems to lost it all and the other is high on the hog, trust me iv seen this countless times give it time God has a way of correcting the worngs and evening the score, few months or years you will look back and relish in how happy you are without him and how miserable he is without u. Take care
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:28 am

Since you are working on a budget...then I would simply get a lucky mojo crossing spellkit. HIT him with all your anger! And let them suffer together. I would not break them up at this point. Like I said...hit him hard and make him suffer. Then move on. They will not last anyways because if he is a cheater...then he will most likely cheat on her too.

So get a crossing spell kit
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

You are not going to use all of the powders and oils, which is great so for money sake you can always get small black offeratory candles and back up the work with that with those oils.

Then move on with the Cut and clear that I mentioned above.

citizenrule

hot tempered

Unread post by citizenrule » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Hi guys,I m carrying a Fiery Wall of Protection mojo hand and horseshoe with me. since last 1 week I'm getting angry for even a small matter and started quarelling. any way to change this temper? any spell?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: hot tempered

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:45 pm

I would consider getting some tranquility products. I think it would be helpful if you took a bath in tranquility bath crystals.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

In addition, you may want to cleanse your home with chinese wash,and then follow up with peace water.

www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Thanks for the reply

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:22 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would consider getting some tranquility products. ... In addition, you may want to cleanse your home with chinese wash,and then follow up with peace water.
Great ideas -- but way down underneath it all, you may have good reasons to be angry. Add some Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom to this work. Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Clarity and wisdom is great for understanding the root of your temper issues. The combination of products that Starsinthesky and MissMichaele have suggested would be wonderful for your situation.

In addition condsider Master products. With MissMichael's suggestions you can find out what is going on, with Starskinthesky you can bring yourself some serentiy, and with Master products you'll have the internal control necessary to reign in your temper and the mastery to channel it in a more constructive manner.

http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Tanks alot for yr reples

SweetLady
My Love Interest is Angry

Unread post by SweetLady » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Hello All:
My Soulmate has anger issues. Any small thing gets him so mad! He is not violent, but he gets Incredibly stubborn when he is angry. I have tried reconciliation work (like 5 times!) in the past 3 months with out much luck :? I am not sure what to do. He is mad over some unpleasant/shocking news I had to give him. His reaction is to not speak to me, call me, etc. I love him and want to be with him. But this man has extroadinary willpower...if he decides something...good luck on getting him to change his mind! I am at a loss. I've done ump-teen different spells, trying to work it from several different angles inculding the reconciliation spells, chuparosa spell, dressed letters, call me/contact me spell, a love mojo. I have done readings and they are quite positive. They always say that the energy is just about to break through...but it doesn't. He hasn't written to me or called me all year. (it's a long distance thing). I think he tried to call like a week or two ago, but the message he left was all messed up. I tried calling the number on my caller-ID back and it wouldn't go through. Instead it just gives a wierd alarm-like tone. It's not a dial-tone, not a ring-tone, not a fax-tone...sounds like sirens, almost. wierd...Anyhow, I sense that he is angry and can't get over it. He's dug his heels in and is deciding not to budge. This is one stubborn man! you have no idea! lol. Anyhow, I need to get him to move! and to get over his anger. What kinds of spells are there to get some one who is an angry, stubborn person to just chillax! and call/write? He's done anger management, but he still can't handle. He's just an angry person! and STUBBORN! Help me!

MMLT
Newly Registered

Re: My Love Interest is Angry

Unread post by MMLT » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:58 pm

I am new to the forum and hoodoo, so I don't have much to offer in that direction. In my experience, it is hard to change the other person in the relationship. I would ask what you could do for yourself to alter the relationship by changing on your side and waiting for him to notice the change and begin to come around.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: My Love Interest is Angry

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:39 pm

I think a year is a long time to not hear from a person, especially a love interest. I recommend a reading from an AIRR reader to determine next steps. Normally with such a long period of time between conversations and contact a Cut & Clear is recommended...but you can surely request a short reading to see where his head is and to collaborate on the type of spell work needed to get the results you seek.

Mezan
Cleansing Away My Impatience

Unread post by Mezan » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:27 pm

I am very impatient and impulsive.
I have an amazing boyfriend who is nothing but wonderful to me, but when he doesn't call when he says he will, is late, or ends up not being able to hang out because of work, I get upset about it. I realize many women do, but I think I let it affect me too much. Then the impulsive side kicks in. I start to cry and consider leaving him, which I know I don't want but when I'm frustrated and angry, I think of all these stupid things. :?

My impatience also affects my relationships with others (though to a lesser extent). I expect everyone to be on time, since I'm a punctual gal, and get very annoyed when they aren't. I also get irritated when people don't do what they say. I just generally become upset when things don't go my way. :roll: I know I need to realize that things sometimes come up, which is what happens with my man (for example he takes and that I just need to relax and be patient, but I can't seem to do it. I guess it's because I only say I will do something if I'm absolutely sure I can do it, because I don't want to mislead or inconvenience people. I also always have to be doing something and get anxious when I'm idle. I basically don't know how to relax.

What products can I use to help make this diminish? I want to keep my relationship strong and be with my boyfriend for good, and I don't want to annoy my friends and family. Most importantly, though, I don't want to keep emotionally bothering and hurting myself.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Cleansing Away My Impatience

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:50 am

First off, see a doctor to check if you have anxiety and depression, which can contribute to your feelings and actions. Those two conditions can be treated with medication and therapy.

In the mean time you can work with Clarity, Tranquility and King Solomon Wisdom products; use the oils to anoint your head and pray for peace in your thinking, and bathe in the bath crystals to promote peace and wisdom in your life.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Cleansing Away My Impatience

Unread post by aura » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:34 am

After having looked into the physical as Mary Bee suggests (that's priority numero uno ;) ):

Consider working with the products Mary Bee suggested (Clarity, Tranquility and King Solomon Wisdom products) during the waxing moon to increase your patience and sense of calm and then switching to 13-herb bath and Cast Off Evil during the waning moon as you petition your impatience to be removed from you.

You may also want to add a square of crushed up Reckitt's Crown Blue to any of the Tranquility or Clarity Products: http://www.herb-magic.com/reckitts-squares.html

Also work with forgiveness for yourself of your more difficult traits (Miss Cat has recommended hyssop baths for this on the radio show) because if you can't fundamentally forgive your own trespasses, it won't be any easier to forgive others'.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

shelbeen
Newly Registered

How can I stop fighting and be sweet to others?

Unread post by shelbeen » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Hello everyone

I have been fighting with EVERYONE in my life lately! Is it possible to make a honey jar to sweeten my life so to speak? I've had a reading down already and the person didn't seeing any magic at work so I guess I'm just having a bit of bad luck with people.
Last edited by Mary Bee on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to make subject line clearer

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: How can I stop fighting and be sweet to others?

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:06 pm

You can absolutely make a honey jar on yourself! Put some Balm of Gilead buds, Rosemary, Basil in there, along with your picture and a personal concern of yours (hair, nail clippings, etc). Burn blue candles on top of the jar dressed with Tranquility oil.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

heartexalted
How to forgive others?

Unread post by heartexalted » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Any ideas for spellwork to enable oneself to forgive those who have harmed you or done you wrong? (At first, to rid myself of the desire to burn Crossing or Damnation candles on those people, but later to reach the point where I could even feel genuine compassion for them.)

One work I did recently was to do three days of cleansing baths (lemongrass, lemon, rosemary, senna, hyssop, nettles, eucalyptus, epsom salt, castor oil) while burning black candles dressed with castor oil and epsom salt - on top of a bit of rue, a bit of my hair, and a petition with the words "all barriers to forgiveness are broken". I wiped myself down with the black candles before lighting them bathing.

Anything else I could do to continue the work? Either to further get rid of the things that prevent me from forgiving or to bring in more compassionate and loving feelings for them? I was thinking some combination of Blessing and Road Opener work - or maybe some work with Jesus, since he is famous for his admonishments to forgive others.

Also, I am wondering if some kind of Reversing work is in order, as well. Maybe I need to see their harms against me returned to them before I can truly forgive? thanks!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: How to forgive others?

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:13 pm

You may want a reading to see where to start. As for cleansing you should clean your home as well as you. you can use the cut and clear which would cut them out of your life and get you over it. you can use reconcilation to get over past hurts and forgive.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

moneytakea

Unread post by moneytakea » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Road opener is definitely a great idea to start, Get a reading to be sure though. You can also bathe with an Egg in hand, rubbing it around your body in all nooks and crannies asking that the spirits rid you of any negativity and things stopping you from moving on and forgiving. Ask that the egg absorb all the negativity and take it from you. After that take the Egg to a crossroads that you know you will not EVER cross again. Before tossing it and breaking it declare that with you breaking the egg, you break all negative influences and energies in your life. Then Smash the egg on the ground and immediately walk away without looking back. Combine this with a couple of other cleansing rituals and you should be good to go !

Good luck in your quest and I hope that you find a healthy resolution.
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Cast Off Evil would be a good choice, as well as your idea of working with Jesus. Lucky Mojo has both Sacred Heart and Jesus the King products. You can say the Lord's Prayer as part of your work. White candles would better to use than black since you are interested in healing and forgiveness, not crossing or cursing.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Magister9
Spell-Casting to Help Reduce My Own Anger

Unread post by Magister9 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:39 am

Hi to all,

I have a problem and I don't know what I could do about it....

All the time that I make a spell for change in better my life and doesn't matter which spels is (van van mojo bag or honey jar,...) the angry comes to me and make me angry with situation and people without a good reason, like if I have a big angry wall in front off my face.

A months ago I did an uncrossing ritual with mojo bag too, the situation is better but I steel have the angry wall inside my...

what I want to say that everything that I would like to start to do, the anger stops me quickly, because I feel impotent for change my life by myself and the angry growth inside me...

I know is somthing unconscious but in my astral body is present that angry energy block, what could I do with hoodoo for remouve bad energy??

Thank you to all,

Bye Alessandro25
Blessing and luck

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Anger the emotion that stops me al the time

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:21 am

A 13-herb bath to cleanse you, then Cast Off Evil. I suggest getting the Cast Off Evil spell kit.

Magister9
Re: Anger the emotion that stops me all the time

Unread post by Magister9 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:14 am

Thank you mama, I will try it
Blessing and luck

catness
Newly Registered

Re: Products for getting rid of anger and residual pain?

Unread post by catness » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:11 am

will someone please explain all this to me.. all this is new to me.. last year my fiencee left me for my best freind.. we were together for 11 years.. i have prayed he would come back to me.. and he is still with her.. i feel so much hate and anger towards them both.. i either want him to come back to me and our children and forget her..(but i think i have given up on that one after tonight i toled him it hurt me when he brought her around and he told me he dont give a damn about my feeling he was going to live his life) so i think i have to give up.. but i am full of anger and hate and bitterness it is affe4cting my life... how do i get rid of it.. how do i get over him.. how do i move on.. someone explain this stuff to me.. the bath.. the eggs.. i am on a very limited income i lost my job.. so i need soemthing i can do in my budget.

heartexalted
Re: Products for getting rid of anger and residual pain?

Unread post by heartexalted » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:46 am

Check out this post by DrJohannes: here. Personally, I have found the egg thing to be really helpful. I like to do it on my head, per his suggestion, as well as over my heart (starting at the center and going counter-clockwise outward).

After doing this, you might want to put on some Blessing Oil on your head and heart while praying something like Psalm 23 and/or Romans 15:13 (changing "you" to "I" and "me", of course). If you're gonna take something off, then put something back on, in its place.

It's really amazing how well it works. I've been in situations where the feelings are pretty intense, I use the egg, and for the next several days, the feelings are gone. Granted...they may start to arise again, but as they say...Lather, rinse, repeat...until you're done.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Anger the emotion that stops me all the time

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:04 am

Cast Off Evil is a great idea, but use King Solomon wisdom, too. It'll help you see HOW the spirit is affecting "the flesh" -- your real-world brain and heart -- to trigger this anger.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

josie02

husbands anger

Unread post by josie02 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:39 pm

is there a spell that i can get rid of my husbands anger? past few months he has been angry at the world everything makes him mad. i want to release his anger? is there also a way to get rid of the negative energy in the home?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: husbands anger

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Is there a recognizable cause to his anger issues? If it came on suddenly and without explanation, you might get a reading on the issue. You can check the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers website for a list of reliable readers: http://readersandrootworkers.org .

You can do a routine, spiritual house cleansing with Chinese Wash (http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html), and then follow up with Peaceful Home products ( http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html) to help keep the tone down.

I'd be sure of the cause of your husband's troubles before doing any work directly on him.
Two-Headed Doctor

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:39 pm

I agree with Doctor Hob -- start with a spiritual house cleaning, then proceed to calming work.

He mentioned Peaceful Home, and i will add that i always like Peace Water used as a room spray as well.

Plus, if your husband is unclear in mind, try Clarity an d tranquility oils in the cleaning products.

However, to get back to where Mr. Hob started, you will need to understand what set him on this cycle of anger in the first place or else you are mostly flying blind.

Is his health going wrong somehow?
Has he been cursed?
Is there someone outside the marriage throwing for you two to break up?
Is he doing something he ought not to be doing and feeling guilty and defensive?
Are there problems at his workplace?
Are there family members ill whom you never liked but he misses them?

Those are the kinds of questions i would be asking if my husband went bad on me in a short period of time.

Get a reading on those things, and at the same time, start from a pro-active stance -- with spiritual house cleansing to clean off the negative energy in the home and with Peaceful Home and Peace Water to soothe him, and some upbeat work -- Blessing,Tranquility, Clarity, Healing and any kind of sugar jar or honey jar work you know -- to gentle him out until you can uncover the real issue and deal with it.
catherine yronwode

josie02

Unread post by josie02 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:03 am

how does a honey jar for anger? how do you make it?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:33 am

Lucky Mojo has a Peaceful Home honey jar. Start with that.

be_777

Stopping someone's foul language

Unread post by be_777 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:30 pm

There is an individual I know who has a very foul mouth and I want her to stop talking this way. Is there a spell that will get her to stop talking in such a rude and offensive manner?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Stopping someone's foul language

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Is this a family member? You can spike her grooming products with Cast Off Evil and Stop Gossip.

If she's a workmate, you can track the oils into her workplace on your shoes; eventually, she'll cross your path and step in or over it. (Or if you see her elsewhere -- church, PTA, a relative's house -- track the oils there.)

You can also mix the powders with a little local dirt and sprinkle them where she'll walk.

And you can back up your work with a Cast Off Evil candle on your own or someone else's altar.
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

curious chic

PMS Issues!!!

Unread post by curious chic » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:57 pm

I have noticed that right before my cycle I get into the dumbest arguments with people! I noticed this pattern after two big blow ups, one was with my niece and the other was with my sister. What can I use to aid me in my irritation during my period?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: PMS Issues!!!

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Take a bath in Tranquility Bath Crystals and eat some dark chocolate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: PMS Issues!!!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:16 pm

You might want to get a medical check up too about this situation. Although I have learned of women taking salt baths, blessing baths,and cleansing baths during this time before and after.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spell-casting to Calm an Angry Relative or Friend

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:31 pm

If a honey jar is too complex for you, try using Peace Water and praying.

WAT-PEA-GL04
Peace Water, 4 oz.
$5.25

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

butterfly2

Reply ms cat: cleansing with cheese wax

Unread post by butterfly2 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:42 am

ohhhhh. ok thanks so much.

butterfly

Zoe

Helping a friend who is getting over a break-up

Unread post by Zoe » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Hello,

I have a friend, a man, who is suffering over a recent break-up. He is also generally depressed, bitter, and unhappy with his life. I am going to order a run of candles to be burned on his behalf, but I am uncertain which type to use. I am leaning toward "Blessings." Does anyone have suggestions? He needs healing I suppose but his pain is emotional.

Thank you,
Zoe

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Helping a friend who is getting over a break-up

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:19 pm

For broken hearts, Cut and Clear is recommended. Please read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html. I would sneak some of the bath crystals into his bathing products while praying that his heart ache is healed.

Zoe

Re: Helping a friend who is getting over a break-up

Unread post by Zoe » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:21 am

He lives in another state, so the bath crystals aren't an option. I will go with candle runs on your altar. Regarding Cut and Clear: I don't think he is heartbroken/hung up on his ex, rather, he is bitter that yet another relationship did not work out and he is "forever alone." He is bitter about how his life in general has turned out and blames himself, etc. Is Cut and Clear appropropriate for this situation?

QueenofWands
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by QueenofWands » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:11 am

Hello,

I was wondering what would be the best route for calming the father of my children's angry mood swings? We all live together (our 4 children, him, his father, and I). Although we are no longer romantically involved, we still live together for now, due to financial burdens and wanting to try to keep our family together for the sake of the children. Now, he was a pro boxer in his earlier years. I feel as though the damage he sustained to his head, has caused frontal lobe impairment. He also had some addiction issues some years ago (which I was able to cast away). However, he will NOT go to a doctor (has never been to one in the 15 yrs we have lived together)....He can be sweet one minute and then just snap at me or the children the next minute. The children and I are pretty much used to his behavior by now, but lately, it has just gotten out of hand. I've cleansed the entire home with Chinese Wash, laid peace water through the home, and burned both dragon's blood resin and peaceful home incense. I will be getting a peaceful home honey jar kit and adding all of us to it. I was also thinking of working some influence products on him; specifically, using a white skull candle and some pine needles (clear mental negativity), balm of gilead buds (to invoke peace and healing), and licorice root (so I can have the upper-hand). At this point, I need him to be helpful, cooperative, and loving toward his children.

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 am

Hello,

You can try a honey jar on him, to sweeten him to you and your children.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Also, you can try working some with Tranquility products as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Good Luck
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:53 am

baybee27 wrote:he was a pro boxer in his earlier years. I feel as though the damage he sustained to his head, has caused frontal lobe impairment. ... However, he will NOT go to a doctor (has never been to one in the 15 yrs we have lived together) ... I was also thinking of working some influence products on him; specifically, using a white skull candle and some pine needles (clear mental negativity), balm of gilead buds (to invoke peace and healing), and licorice root (so I can have the upper-hand). At this point, I need him to be helpful, cooperative, and loving toward his children.
This sounds like a good plan. Since this is a mental-health issue, you might also work with St. Dymphna (if you are comfortable working with saints). Since you suspect brain damage is causing the mental-health issues, work with Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to get help for and resolve that.
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Dear Baybee,

It can be so frustrating to watch people that you love as family become so angry and not be able to help. I can see that you have connected with doctors and aware of how a boxer's life can result in later life brain trauma. I have an uncommon remedy for your situation. It works for a neighbor of mine who get so angry about the strangest things.
Take a lodestone and place it on his picture over night. Then take the lodestone and bury it in your garden for 10 days. Place another lodestone on the picture while the first one is in the ground. The earth will suck the anger out of him. If he continues to be angry then break sticks with his name on them and drop them over the stone buried in the garden. Many shamanic teachers refer to breaking sticks to releasing anger and frustration. When the ten days are up trade lodestones.
One other option is to take a photo copy of your husband and place it in a glass of water with a crucifix upside down. Leave it someplace he will not see it. Let the water evaporate and as Christ to clear his heart of anger. Once the water is gone turn the crucifix right side up and fill the glass again to evaporate his anger. This is a curandera method for clearing anger.
Best of Blessings and please let me know how things are going,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

QueenofWands
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by QueenofWands » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:05 am

Thank you very much for all of the responses and suggestions..:) I started working with St. Martha to dominate him, to calm him, and be loving towards his children. I will be placing an order tomorrow to get some products as to the suggestions given. He has calmed; which is a great relief! We need to be able to pull together. Even though we haven't been intimately involved in several years, we are still family and always will be. Plus, we are still living together and I want to foster a healthy home environment.

QueenofWands
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by QueenofWands » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:43 am

I also wanted to mention, there are other things I want to tackle, as well. He has a tendency to put our son on a pedestal; as in he treats him like gold, showers him with attention while being harsh and short with our daughters. This is especially difficult for our 10 year old. I bring it to his attention and he becomes extremely defensive. I've explained that, in her attempt to get attention from him, she will go as far as to get negative attention as it is more concentrated and he feeds right into it. This was my thought on doing the honey jar, so that we can be equally loving towards one another. There are cultural aspects involved in these dilemmas as well...There is Machismo persona, a tendency towards favoritism of male children, authoritative parenting styles, etc. I, on the other hand, have a different view of parenting. I prefer an authoritarian style of parenting. I want love and attention to be given equally. I mean, there is a bigger picture here. But, I feel that it starts with him having a healthy mind. Then, I work from there.

I am in the process of getting on my feet. I am in college, saving money, and working towards complete independence. My ultimate goal is to be able to get a place of my own with our four children. Even so, it is still very important to me that our relationships are maintained.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:30 am

baybee27 wrote:There are cultural aspects involved in these dilemmas as well...There is Machismo persona, a tendency towards favoritism of male children, authoritative parenting styles, etc. I, on the other hand, have a different view of parenting. I prefer an authoritarian style of parenting. I want love and attention to be given equally. I mean, there is a bigger picture here. But, I feel that it starts with him having a healthy mind. Then, I work from there.

At that point, consider adding King Solomon Wisdom to your work.
I am in the process of getting on my feet. I am in college, saving money, and working towards complete independence. My ultimate goal is to be able to get a place of my own with our four children.
You're doing Prosperity and Money Stay With Me work for yourself, I hope?

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

QueenofWands
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by QueenofWands » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 am

Thank you for the response,

Indeed, I have done some money drawing and money stay with me for all three adults in the home (the father of my children, his father, and myself). I did this last month (July). I also did a divination on the work and it looks like things will be looking better for myself as far as finances. I am going to reinforce the money work again this month, while working to keep peace in the house. All four of my children will be in school this year so I am going to try to get back to work while attending college (3 classes away from finishing with my Associates in Mental Health -with honors-).

Jill41

Need help with an angry partner

Unread post by Jill41 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:22 am

My partner has a wicked temper and a sharp tongue and can say things that I find rather hurtful. We have a 16 month old daughter and I'd like to remove this issue before he unleashes it on her. How can I get rid of his anger??

Thank you,
Jill
Last edited by aura on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed name

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: Need help with an angry partner

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:09 am

Hi Jill,

It makes me sad when people get out of control and say mean things. This is hard for the baby as well because she sees and hears him speaking harshly to her mother.

You might try a white skull candle spell. Go to the Skull candle thread and read about the spells there. You will find a lot of information on them.

With a white skull candle you can use tranquility oil, healing oil, Althea and some Frankincense. Pray for God to heal him of this anger.

You can do this work with a blue candle as well.

You can also get some Rosemary and keep it in a pot in the house. Rosemary is good for calming things down. Rosemary is also good for female power.
You can keep it outside in front of your door too.

Others may have some ideas for you too.

Many Blessings to you!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”