• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Spell-Casting for Return to Academic Program After Absence

Spell-Casting for Return to Academic Program After Absence

Unread postby unique1 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:02 am

Hello all, I'm currently at a place in my life that I want to finish up my education; I only have a year left on my degree. I just got back on my feet and am a bit of trouble with my student loans. I dont have a problem paying them back; I just want to get out of default status, and before I call and start, I was wondering if there was something I can do to sweeten up the whole process. I now live in a new state and need my professors to work with me. Any help would be great. I'm not sure which saint is involved with finances and school. Thanks for any help in advance
Last edited by Mama Micki on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity
unique1

Re: spells for student loans/going back to school

Unread postby deaconmillett » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Combine Wealthy Way products with a Crown of Success honey jar to get things started on the right track! Then, when you're back in school, try a King Solomon Wisdom spell for good grades.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
deaconmillett

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Hey there,

Perhaps you should focus your energies on spells for "decreasing your debt" and also "money stay with me" spells, to sort of build up your finances. I would also do a spell to get a raise at a job, or find new work that pays more while you're in school. As for school itself...I would do spells for motivation, in order to complete the work ahead.

Sincerely,

StarLover
Darth Rosa

Unread postby unique1 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:15 pm

thanks
unique1

Acceptance of College application

Unread postby zee » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:56 pm

I am asking this on behalf of a friend who needs help in moving forward. Recently divorced and now picking up the pieces to move forward. She wants to apply to a school , in which while its not difficult getting in, the sign up period and waiting lists take forever ( 1-2 years in some cases)..also she is qualified to skip a bridge course, but want to make sure the admission committee thinks the same...and approves her for direct entry to the program
I have recommended CoS and Look me Over and Attraction powders to get her app noticed and approved ASAP...she is a fellow nurse and was wondering if she needed anything else along the healing lines to add to that mix for dressing her application...? Please guide
thx
Zee
zee

Re: Acceptance of College application

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:04 pm

The Healing work should be personalized for her not the application. A road opener conjure along with what you suggested sounds great. If she is concerned about competition include I can, you can't. But Healing and Blessing would be ideal since she is healing from a divorce. Good Luck to her endeavors.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Acceptance of College application

Unread postby zee » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Thanks jwmcclin

So to dust the following prayed over powders : crown of success, road opener, look me over, attraction, i can you cant...also what about adding fast luck since the school takes so long to come to a decision and in countering the effect of the years long waiting lists?

Would it help to pray over a white candle dressed with the same powders/oils for a short period every day to reinforce the effect?
She usually lights a white candle dressed with healing oil/peaceful home and prays for herself...so she can easily add another light...
thx
Zee
zee

Success Returning to Professional School

Unread postby Sephora » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:27 am

Hello there,

I am starting a course to be a Therapist in September and I am terrified of the idea of learning (and failing...left school 10 years ago). Is there any herbs, stones, spell that I could use to help me concentrate, succeed and have my tutors give me favours? I will be in contact with a lot of patients and I don't want to pick up their negativities so is there anything I can carry with me or wash my hands with after touching my patients?

I also wants to help my daughter gain more confidence (she's 10). She is in a film school and have wonderful feedback but she is just too shy therefore producers are not giving her any roles.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Seph.
Sephora

Re: Help with learning

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:59 am

Congrats on going back to school! Work the Crown of Success spell kit for yourself.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

Then diffuse that oil or use it to dress and set candles for yourself to support your ongoing efforts. You could think about combining the Crown of Success oil with some John the Conqueror &/or Crucible of Courage, and King Solomon Wisdom to really fine-tune that effect - giving you courage, wisdom, and the drive and ability to succeed.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-john-the-conqueror.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-king-solomon-wisdom.html

Getting favors from your tutors is a different matter. You'll want to put them into an Influence honey jar with you and some 5-finger grass, and work that.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
http://www.herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html

For your daughter, try some planetary Sun oils. They will help give her courage, self-confidence, and help her shine. You could also consider adding some Commanding oil in with it, which will help her be seen and respected as skilled and talented.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-commanding.html

A Crown of Success kit for her would also be effective. You'll want to do a seperate one for her than you do for yourself.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sephora » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Thank you sooo much Devi Spring...got some shopping to do now. Do you know how it will take to ship in England?
Sephora

Unread postby aura » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Congratulations Sephora,

Devi has more than covered the different avenues available for both you and your daughter. If you would like to see others' experiences with the same type of issue, you can also read through the following threads:

what-can-i-use-to-pass-lsat-t14089.html
focus-on-my-studies-t4663.html
i-need-to-pass-my-exams--t6734.html
school-internships-parents-hair-t10130.html

Blessings and best of luck on your new path.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sephora » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Thank you very much aura...the links are very useful.
Sephora

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 am

The time it takes to ship products to you depend on if every item on your order is ready to ship, or if all or some items have to be made. The time it takes to ship differs depending on how big your package is and if it gets stuck in customs or not. I usually receive my package two weeks after my order.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm

First off YAY for being a therapist. I am doing my hours now to get licensed and going to school to be a psychologist. Its not that hard, but its a LOT of learn about yourself. Working in the mental health field isnt for everyone, but for some of us its a perfect way for others. Keep up the good work, and if you ever need any help feel free to contact me.

As for Hoodoo wise, Devi mentioned a lot of great things you can do. I would like to add that you should put your teachers in the honey jar as well. I mean sweeten them up once you start the course. It makes a great difference, and is very helpful.

I would make sure you do road opener and van van work just to keep things clear and with no obstacles in any of your courses.

www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Good luck to you!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sephora » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Thank you soo much starsinthesky7. I am struggling with my Anatomy assessment for now as it's so hard not to plagiariase.
What could I put in my honey jar? I do have a picture of my teacher as he wrote a book but nothing on the other tutor apart from their name.
I had a candle burned for road opening and I just bought a small aroma diffuser to put some of the oils in while I study (crown of success...), I will also do a vanvan work . I never made a honey jar before so I am still trying to understand how to make one. Thanks for your suggestion and I'll surely contact you if I need any help. (I am in England btw)
Take care and thanks again
Sephora

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:09 pm

You can put the pictures and name in the honey jar. Work with what you have.

Anatomy is definitely difficult.
I would get a king solomon wisdom mojo bag and work that when you study and take tests. Be sure to not let anyone see it.

You can purchase a honey jar spell kit which comes with instructions for everything you need.

You could either get an influence honey jar spell kit, or a crown of success honey jar spell kit.

You can read more about honey jars
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html#p78870
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sephora » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Ok starsinthesky7, it's in my next order.Anatomy is quite difficult and not too fun but unfortunately has to be done. I am so happy to have found that forum and I will do a honey jar before school starts as I understand that its result comes slowly.
Well Thank you and Blessings!
Sephora

Spell-Casting to End Fear and to Succeed in Return to School

Unread postby Jenny81 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:11 am

My broken record of a goal for the past 10 years has been, "I'll be starting school soon."

For a long time it was just because I didn't know what I wanted to do, but now that I do I seem to constantly put it aside as I let other things take priority.

Is there anything that could help me just move forward and get past the threshold of a registers office?

I know the whole process scares me, and I know that is silly. Thank you for any response.
Jenny81

Re: Help to Just Get Started with School

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:01 am

I would start with 3 days of 13 Herb Bath with Cast Off Evil bath crystals added in - that will help you cleanse away the negative thought patterns and fears associated with starting the process of applying. When you get out of the bath, dust yourself with Crucible of Courage & John the Conqueror powders, or dress yourself with Crucible of Courage and John the Conqueror oils to help you conqueror any obstacles real or imagined and give you the strength to move forward.

If you like working with candles, then you can add some candle work to this period by placing a picture of yourself in the middle of a triangle of candles. At the top point place a orange candle (or white, as white is all purpose) dressed with Road Opener oils, at one corner dress a purple (or white) candle with John the Conqueror &/or Crucible of Courage, and at the other corner dress a purple (or white) candle dressed with Crown of Success. You can pray Psalm 65 over these.

After those 3 days of preparation see how you feel.

You can follow that up with a Crown of Success spell kit to help you gain success in your endeavors!

Best of luck. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Believe129 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:07 am

Great advice Devi Spring! Im on the same boat so this is super helpful.

Thank you!
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.
Believe129

Unread postby Jenny81 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:49 pm

YES! Devi, thank you so much! I'm going to do that. I will follow with updates. Really and Truly thanks!
Jenny81

Unread postby Sephora » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:21 am

Hi guys,

Just want to give you an update. I have been struggling to study and focus for my studies and was stuck with my anatomy assessment for about a month. I received my oils order this week and anointed myself/my pen/my books/laptop and put some crown of success/king solomon and clarity oil in a hot oil burner while studying.
Well, I couldn't stop writing and all the answers were before me! I am amazed and I had to stop myself as it was 4 am. I am looking at my work and I am still gobsmacked of how I managed to write all these.
I woke up with a big headache tho,but I don't know if it's related.
Thumbs up for LM oil...I love them...just love them and smell amazing!!!!

Blessings,
Sephora
Sephora

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:15 am

Thanks for that lovely update,
Great to hear you had so much success with the products.
Miss Ida Lundin

Success Returning to Professional School, Licensing

Unread postby Sands » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Hello all,

I am seeking help for my return to professional school. I have been out of school for four years, having had much difficulty with passing a licensing exam, and just general bad luck due to spiritual negative work done against me by a former friend. I will be going back to school now, as the doors have opened for me once again after several rejections. I would like conjure advice on making it through this time, from start to finish.

What products should I use to ensure that I perform well from the beginning, conquer any and all obstacles, and graduate on time?

I would also like advice on products that I should use to protect and secure my future.

Thanks.
Sands

Re: Success in school

Unread postby aura » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:19 am

Hi Sands,

a combination of Crown of Success, King Solomon Wisdom and John the Conqueror spiritual supplies are usually a good bet: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html, http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html, http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html. Adding some Clarity and Master products can help as well (Clarity + King solomon Wisdom oils in a diffuser for studying ROCK). Given that you've had obstacles in the past, it could be helpful to get a reading by an AIRR member to ascertain the best course of action to stay on the schooling strait and narrow: you could even get them to craft a custom mojo specific to your goals. Alternatively, LM's single and triple strength mojos are wonderful (yes i speak with the experience of the one currently occupying space in my bra): http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#triple

There are also a number of threads in the forum dealing with school difficulties and success that will yield study suggestions and specific conjure aimed toward continued success:

do-you-have-all-of-your-school-supplies--t14820.html (sub-threads references also provided in this thread)
help-with-learning-t14697.html (sub-threads references also provided in this thread)
school-t9291.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Forum Moderator

Re: Success in school

Unread postby Sands » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:36 am

Thank you Aura.
Sands

hello -- starting college after 20 years; study aids?

Unread postby kim4us » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:02 pm

i need help i will be starting college after being out of school for 20 yrs. to get my nursing degree and my brain is very sluggish. can u recommend something that will help me to think and absorb all this information i will need to remember to suceed in life? ;)
kim4us

Re: hello -- starting college after 20 years; study aids?

Unread postby aura » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:18 am

Hi kim4us,

congratulations on your return to school! on the magickal side, many have asked for study aids here on the site and you may want to look at the information contained in the following threads:
spiritual-help-for-passing-exams-questions-and-answers-t6734.html
advice-for-exams-t19201.html
anything-i-can-do-to-help-me-pass-my-exams--t1074.html

on a mundane level, check with your doctor if would be safe for you to take gingko supplements as they are proven to improve the brain's blood circulation and thus help improve memory. A tincture of equal parts gingko, gotu kola, peppermint and sage with 1/4 part of rosemary would be another alternative. The sage in the formula will have the added benefit of helping with wisdom from a conjure angle as well.

Blessings and best of luck.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kim4us » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:45 am

thank you very much this means so much for to :P
kim4us

hi

Unread postby kim4us » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:51 am

i bought a crown of success triple mojo bag. will this help me with having a good grades in college or do i need more hoodoo stuff to help me succeed in college? :)
kim4us

Re: hello

Unread postby kim4us » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:24 am

i just received my mojo bag today i am soooo excited but i need alil help still with this it says i need a baby tooth, and nail parings. i am lost when it says that and do i get this silver mercury dime from out of the bag or is it a dime? and the piece of paper how big should it be like an index size? i am just nervous i just want to make sure i do it right. :oops: :?
kim4us

Unread postby aura » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:07 am

Hi kim4us,

start by taking a deep breath and relaxing. Work from the heart and pray from the heart. The paper should be the size you need to write your petition in small writing. The size of a post-it note or index card is usually good.

A mercury dime (or silver dime) is a lucky curio/dime that you can read more about here: http://www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

The nail pairings are your own, nail clippings from when you cut your nails: these are a personal concern to link the bag to you. The baby tooth is the same thing and is considered a very intimate concern - if you don't have it, just don't use it. You can read more about personal concerns here: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Blessings and best of luck in your works and studies.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kim4us » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:03 am

hello, i was wondering if i can buy and use more than one mojo bag?
kim4us

Unread postby aura » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:28 am

Yes you can. Many people have more than one, usually for different purposes.
Forum Moderator

I passed my entrance exam!!!

Unread postby Precise2 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:42 am

Well after everything I had to endure including back and forth with getting a job or going to back to school, I decided going back to school would be my best choice. You have to take a entrance exam to get into the program but I did good. This was something I feared for the longest time just doubting myself and being lazy not wanting to give my brain a challenge. I been out of school for so long and been in my career longer, now it time for a change so I took the test and passed.

The only problem I'm having is making sure I will be accepted in the morning program that is Mon-Fri. for a year that is where I really need to be. I have to write a essay, do a drug and criminal background check. But all these add points. So my question is What can I do to get accepted in the a.m program, staying focus and passing at the top of all my classes to be able to pass the boards on the first try. Would the work be used throughout the whole program because I want to get prepared now. The class starts 1/09/2013 I'm so excited I got tears n my eyes. Thank you all in advance.
Precise2

Congrats!!

Unread postby luvlyladynatl » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Congrats! I just recieved a letter that I am on the waiting list. I don't know if that is good or bad. I did good on my entrance exam but wish my GPA would have been higher :cry: I really need to get into this program "been working hard" going back to school is exhausting when your 40...
luvlyladynatl

Re: Spell-Casting for Return to Academic Program After Absense

Unread postby aura » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:39 am

Hi luvlyladynatl,

Keep a honey jar going on the school and program administrators and burn a small candle on the honey jar every day. The Crown of Success mini-honey jar that LM has would be appropriate: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar, ''CROWN OF SUCCESS, PUT OTHERS IN SERVICE TO YOU''. It will keep some heat on the situation until you get in. You can even heat some water on the stove-top and very carefully hold the bottom of the honey jar in the hot water for a short period of time to get things moving a bit faster (and don't do that more than once a day).

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power