Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
lightofnirvana

Re: How to Use Sachet Powders: Questions and Answers

Unread post by lightofnirvana » Thu May 21, 2009 10:23 am

Thanks for replying. yes that did help.

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:19 am

Hey guys,

Are the sachet powders that come in the spell kits a normal sized sachet or a smaller sachet?

Reason i ask is if I order a spell kit and a bunch of sachet powders, I don't want to duplicate...

Thanks! :)

J

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:06 pm

they are exactly the same size.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jeshika

Unread post by jeshika » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Thank you Catherine :)

Moondoggie

Unread post by Moondoggie » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:32 pm

I guess my question is this. If my man is to be faithful, and I sprinkle it at his home and he has another gal there. Does this affect her to be faithful to him as well as he to me? How does that work if someone is already starting to visit him and possibly take on my position as his lover?

Moondoggie

Unread post by Moondoggie » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:36 pm

I am thinking about using Hotfoot Powder in the shoes of my lover. Is this something that can be as simple as putting the powder in there, stating my intention with the proper focus and emotion and letting it be? Or does this need to be a full blown ritual? Also, if they walk in their socks around the house after dipping their foot into a Hotfooted shoe, will this affect me if I step in their track unknowingly around the house?

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Hi Moondoggie,

If you are trying to get rid of your lover, then putting hotfoot powder in you lover's shoes and calling your soon-to-be-ex-lover's name and your intention as you do so should be quite adequate. Indeed, you may not need to worry about the socks-around-the-house-after-hotfoot-powdered-shoe aspect, as they may not be hanging around the house much longer.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

Moondoggie

Unread post by Moondoggie » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:10 am

Can most Sachet powders be works as simply as previously explained with the last HotFoot Procedure? In an unselfish deed, I thought about sprinkling Steady Work Powder into a a friend's shoes as I declare their name and my intent. I figured if HotFoot was easy enough to do like so, why not use a powder for something positive for someone else for once.

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:27 pm

Here's a curious question that was posed to me by a local witch with whom I've been "talking spiritual stuff" with. I told her about LM and all the products etc, and she suggested that some of the oils would be enhanced with the inclusion of sachet powder to the mixture. Now it never would have occurred to me to alter the LM oils in any way, except maybe to combine with one another etc, but for the sake of discussion, let's say you're working a spell to attract and hold onto a job/money. Rather than mixing the Money Drawing oil with other oils, could you use the Money Drawing oil as a base and add the other sachet powders to it and use it as an anointing oil? Personally, I don't see why that wouldn't work, but I was curious to know what the people who actually make the oils think. :D

Thanks for your time, everyone!
L

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:15 am

Lucylookingskyward

You cannot add powders directly to oils. The powder will form little clumps in the oil and not mix with it. You can however use both types of products together: you can dress clients with oil and then sprinkle them with sachet powder--that is actually quite traditional, you can dress yourself with an appropriate oil and then finish off with a dusting of sachet powder, there are many ways to use them in combination but you can't add powder directly to oil or oil directly to powder--they won't mix. As for stronger results: the formulas are the formula the only difference is the medium through which it is conveyed. i would say that for dressing documents the sachet powder is stronger than the oil, not because of any inherent difference, but because oil stains can be spotted on paper but sachet powder cannot be (when used correctly).

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:32 pm

Thanks, Bri! Having never used the Sachet Powders before (can't wait for them to arrive!:D) I kind of figured something like that would happen. As always, it's great to hear from someone who knows better. :)

L

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:43 am

hi, just sprinkled follow me boy and come to me powder outside my ex boyfriends home. I sprinkled the powder just on the ground by his truck where i know he would step on, I also sprinkled some on his floorboard of the truck the part where you put your foot on before getting into truck, the only thing is i put to much and panic, I then started to blow some off which went under the truck,,,is that okay. I also put bewitching oil on the inside of his door handle and a little over the door handle. what I am afraid off is that when he opened his door he would have the smell on his hands...and is it okay that some powder was blown under the truck....will all this work to get him back...thank you.

Hex2

Unread post by Hex2 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Are Lucky Mojo powders safe to lay around pets? Im guessing some powders might contain substances toxic to pets and if so which powders?
I realize this might be a difficult question but any insight would be helpful.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:07 am

I don't think "toxic" is exactly the word you are looking for.

Some of our powders may contain irritants, basically the same sorts of culinary herb irritants that you yourself might find unpleasant in quantity, such as red pepper, black pepper, ginger, and even salt.

We do not use blatantly poisonous herbs such as aconite in our formulas.

There are no petrochemicals, pesticides, chlorinated flourocarbons, or other disastrously toxic elements in our products.
catherine yronwode

Hex2

Unread post by Hex2 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:57 pm

Thank you for the response. I was wondering if the powders contain any baneful herbs like belladonna, amanita, aconite etc. which could be harmful.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Can we carry powders at airports

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:25 pm

I wouldn't take powders or any herbs. Bath crystals you can easily get away with, but I'd recommend sticking with oils. They come in bottles that fit internation travel guidelines, take up less space, and look less suspicious. Also, as oils are processed, you won't have any issues getting them into countries that have plant based quarantines. Feel free to PM me on this one, my father has worked in customs for around 40 years and I'm sure I can solicit more specific advice.

Kelpie

Unread post by Kelpie » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Moondoggie

Hi. I am new to the forum. Is there an update to Moondoggie's question as I am in a similar fix as her?

Only difference in my case is that my partner (who stays overseas) visits the house of another girl almost daily. She calls him everyday to ensure that he does.

I plan to put Follow Me Boy, I Dominate My Man and Stay At Home powder into his body talcum which he uses every day before popping out of the house. I intend say my little named petition and may these added powders will help to "power" my petition.

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Moondoggie

IMO I think that you need to do a lot more than laying powder tricks. There are two factors involved in this situation. The first is the man's nature itself, because for whatever reason he's interested in this woman and sees her often. She may be deploying tricks of her own, she may be using other forms of magic, or she may simply be naturally gifted at attracting men. In order to be effective in your work you have to address both factors, the man and the woman. Tying the man's nature should keep him sexually faithful,* but that doesn't mean he wont be tempted to be with this woman emotionally. That's where honey jars and other kits come in. Honestly, these situations always take a great deal of work and involve changing the nature of a person in order to get what you want. Getting a divination is always good, and seems to be the staple advice among many in this forum, but if you're bent on keeping this man then multiple different spells will be necessary to make it work.

Lucylookingskyward

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:27 am

The object of my affection lives near me. Is there a sachet powder that I can put at his doorstep to attract him to me, or do I simply have to put a particular sachet powder at my doorstep?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:21 pm

You could put come to me, follow me boy and attraction powder to on his door step. I would say something like I attract (target's name) to me. Or you could do a bottle spell and bury it on his property.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Kelpie

Unread post by Kelpie » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Hi Lucylookingskyward,

Thanks so much for your response!

Besides the powder, I have also done a breakup jar on them and buried it near his motorbike. I guess I will start another breakup jar to bury in a graveyard.

I am also going to burn dressed breakup candles for them (in the toilet). And dressed love candles for us (in the bedroom). I am also planning on burning some pink love candles for the other woman so that she may find a new love and move on from him.

I am waiting for my herbal supplies from LM to come before I start work on my honey jars. He agreed to marry me at the end of the year but changed his mind. Hope the honey jar can work on that.

I have just visited him where he works overseas and managed to do the 7 knot cotton string bit. Need to get that worked into a little mojo hand to keep on me. I have also rubbed some destruction oil (I know there are other oils such as "Breakup" to use but I only had that particular one on hand), into the soles of his slippers, his shoes which he will wear to her house and also on her house keys. Each time praying that repeated contact with these intentional oils will destruct their relationship.

And the last would be to work on 9 babydolls on her. Each with one specific instruction. I know it sounds like overkill. But she is really really good at playing the "I am a helpless innocent girl who needs your protection" bit and needs extra work.

I am still new to this and will slowly practice the above spells and gain what understanding I can get from them. I still have a long way to go as each night I practice one spell, I get drained emotionally and mentally. I read on the forum that sincerity and perserverence is the key to results. Going to keep at it! =D

This forum is a gem!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:14 am

starsinthesky7

Thanks. I always thought it had to be on my doorstep. This helps a lot.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:47 am

The only thing with sachet powders is that you need to put them where your target will walk on them. It's best to disguise them by mixing them with some regular dirt so that it 'blends in'.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:40 pm

Sachet powders do not only work when a target walks over them. If you have to settle for them to touch it, such as putting it on a door handle, or a door knob, then that will suffice. If you can dress a letter or a gift, then that will work too. The important thing is having them come in contact with the powder

http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:46 am

I have also rubbed some destruction oil (I know there are other oils such as "Breakup" to use but I only had that particular one on hand), into the soles of his slippers, his shoes which he will wear to her house and also on her house keys. Each time praying that repeated contact with these intentional oils will destruct their relationship.
I'm not sure Destruction oil can be used in this way- I'm worried that by doing this you might have unintentionally caused your partner harm, instead of breaking up their relationship. It's inconvenient to have to wait, but LM products are generally made specifically for one purpose- it would probably be best if you purchased some Separation or Break Up products instead :)
And the last would be to work on 9 babydolls on her. Each with one specific instruction. I know it sounds like overkill. But she is really really good at playing the "I am a helpless innocent girl who needs your protection" bit and needs extra work.
I know it seems as though more spells worked at a time on a target may seem to be more effective, but really, it isn't. As someone on the forum once told me, it's shooting yourself in the magical foot. Focusing one working at a time would be indefinitely better than splitting your energy into 9 separate spells, which might inadvertently result in something you didn't intend to happen.

Also, there is really no use in making 9 separate poppets for one target- even if you have different instructions for each, you can combine them into a single doll, as I presume they all work towards the same purpose (to cause her harm or wreck their relationship)

Intent, perseverance and patience will get you a long way- I know it's hard to restrain yourself from casting multiple spells for a specific situation, but really, taking it one step at the time will get you the best results :)

I hope I didn't sound too harsh (if I did, I'm sorry!) and I hope this helped!
Annabelle

Kelpie

Unread post by Kelpie » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Hi Annabelle,

Thanks for your comments! It gives me a new perspective on how to "streamline" my work to maximise each spell's use. You absolutely did not sound harsh at all! :) I am just glad that you could share your experience with a novice like me.

What I basically did after reading your comments was to sit down and made a list of spells which I will be working on, deciding on what each will achieve over the next few months. (It wasn't easy considering that I had to keep the list short :D).

And I also had to honestly ask myself how much energy is required for each spell and if I was able to commit to it till the "end". If not, then I guess I am not ready to work that spell as yet.

P/S: Oops ... about the mis-use of the "Destruction Oil". But I suppose he could do with a little damage to his life considering that he has been so comfortable with the idea of having 2 compliant partners, one in each country. :twisted:

Moondoggie

Unread post by Moondoggie » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:52 pm

I have heard many times about laying tricks with powders in articles of clothing and whatnot. If my mate wears his slippers with his bare feet everyday when he comes home, is it possible or even more efficient to lace the heal or ball of his slipper with a particular oil rather than lacing it with a powder?

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Hi there Moondoggie,

Both the powders and the oils are equally "powerful" or effective- it's just simply that they are made into different (not sure if it's this word) mediums- powder and liquid.

Yes, it's definitely possible to sneak oil into his slippers, but if he's observant, he may wonder why his slippers smell so strongly, (as oils are more strongly scented than sachet powders) and if they are not made of cloth, the slippers might be slippery or slightly slick with the oil.

But if it is made of cloth, I'd personally prefer to use oils, as that way the effect "sinks in" better- powders just stay on the surface of items, regardless of how porous the items are. If he does ask about the smell, you could just tell him that they smelled a little bad, so you added extra detergent of softener in, lol :lol:

I hope this helps!
Annabelle :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:57 am

Well, I would say powder would work alot better on the slippers than oil. For one, the oil STAINS the fabric - that's not sneaky at all, and it kind of ruins the item. Also, the oil will soak into the fabric deeply, not leaving nearly as much for the target to come into contact with. Powder does not stain, and will stay on top of the fabric so that more will get on your target.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:50 am

Devi Spring
Hmm, I didn't have any problems putting a little oil onto my boyfriend's shirt.. Maybe it stains only certain types of fabrics? Sorry for my mistake! :?

And I really never thought of the surface contact thing.. Thanks, Devi :D

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:19 am

I just recieved my first LM order...yayyyyyyyyyy
Weirdest thing was this morning i had a clear dream of getting it in the mail!
Talk about anticipation!

anyways:
I have Van van, fast luck, steady work, and road opener powders.
I also have the chines wash bottle.

Everything is in powder form except the Chinese wash of course.

I need to devise something out of this for a spell to get a good job at a good place, near home. According to the lunar calendar we are in the waxing phase so this seems like a good time to begin. Also i have been cleaning the house out for about a week and scrubbing everything with lemon ammonia.

I have been lighting black candles to banish negativity, and also a brown one when the black runs out for petitioning St Joseph

My question:
With all these new sachets how do i incorporate them in my job search ? Have a brain freeze right now. :roll:

Bibi2

Unread post by Bibi2 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Sometimes I'll roll my candles in the powder after I've anointed them with oil. Also, dusting yourself with them while on the hunt for a job and dusting paper applications, etc... also works pretty good.

I'm doing the same sort of job-hunting work right now so I'm feeling ya!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Also, you can lie about powder in footwear really easily. "I put baking soda/grannie's old foot odour recipe/commercial deodourising powder in your slippers because they were a bit stinky."

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Write a petition paper for the kind of work you want, and dress it with the fast luck and steady work powders. Then burn a green candle on top of the petition paper to attract wealth. Ta-da! Simple way to attract a steady job quickly.

supper

Unread post by supper » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Great information and question
Thanks!!

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:54 am

Thanks bibi and notdoriangrey
Bibi, that is what i did yesterday. interesting thing is my candles (they are the small 4" type) burn very very clean with no wax residue , but with the oil and dressing they burnt a whole lot differently..while it was burning the candle ( a brown one) literally looked like a mini tree with knobby branch stumps and 'roots' at the base..however it stayed lit a lot longer than it would without the 'dressing' but eventually burnt all the way in the center like a halo and left a puddle of wax at the periphery..the wax puddled in 3 places, about equidistant from each other... I am not clued into reading candle burning signs right now so i am not going to worry about the significance of the wax shape...but if any one can tell me its significance that would be very appreciated :P

Notdoriangrey, when we write a petition paper can we do it on brown paper?..like in a brown paper bag and tear it by hand?
i will do a search in the forum but if you could add your insight it will be very gratefully received! :)

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:58 am

I generally write my petitions on whatever I have to hand that seems appropriate. Brown paper bag is good. For money drawing, I cheat and use origami paper that is green one side and gold the other. I have pinky-red floral origami paper I use for love work. Actually, I'd say I pretty much do all my petitions on origami paper because it comes in nice colours and patterns, is a perfect square, comes in lots of sizes and is also cheap.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:29 am

thank you thats a brilliant idea!
off to Micheal's i go!

Bibi2

Unread post by Bibi2 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:02 am

NotDorianGray

I have a ton of origami sheets lying around and I've never thought of using them in that way. Awesome tip!

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:41 am

I love that idea, too. Thanks!

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:42 am

I love that idea, too. Thanks!

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Can I mix powders in some oil (like olive oil) and use that for my personal use , ie like on face and hands etc?
Will I still have to dust myself in order to be considered 'dressed' with the powder or will the oil with generous amt of powder be considered as enough?
please let me know!

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi zee,

There's no need for you to add sachet powders to oil in order to dress yourself, just a sprinkle will do ya :D

If you'd rather anoint yourself with oils (which I personally feel is more convenient if you're just dabbing a little onto your skin), just go ahead and plump for the LM oils as well, that way you get the best of both worlds!

Happy hoodooing!
Annabelle :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:21 am

Oils work well on skin, wood, leather, metal, and plastic. Powders work well on skin, paper, and as a dust in the air.

Powder in oil is like flour in oil -- yuck.

Get some of each.
catherine yronwode

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:08 pm

I would love to get some of each, and am about to place my second order!
Thing is I have some interviews next week and i am sure the oils wont get here that quick..so as a stop gap measure i was wondering if i could do it....
olive oil is my favorite moisturizer and i thought it would be neat to see if i could do a 2 in 1 :)

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:42 pm

You probably could if you really wanted to, but you'd look like you had mange.

Here's a better idea: comb the powder through your hair. I often comb powdered spices through mine, usually mixed with some Sandalwood talc. I don't see why you couldn't do that with sachet powders as well.

Shery2

Unread post by Shery2 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Hello Dear Hoodooers:
I bought a variety of LM Sachet Powders as: Lucky Hand Sachet Powder, Money Stay W/Me, (in the green package) Sandalwood, and Cinnamon (in the gold package). Would you believe, I don't remember why did I order them and for What? :? They are all just sitting there. I do not have the slightest idea of what to do with them.
I do use the LM Money Drawing sachet powder on all my Money sigils. Actually this is the only one I've ever used. Any advice? :) Please? Thank you.
Shery

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:56 am

Lucky Hand Sachet Powder:
Manual dexterity, gambling luck

Money Stay With Me:
To make your money last longer, avoid sudden expenses

Sandalwood
Peaceful home, tranquiltiy, worship of Hindu deities

Cinnamon:
Money drawing, both in business and for gambling

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:54 am

Quick question about the dusting with powders:
Once you have dusted, say your application, or other papers with powder, then do you throw away the powder , ie has its efficacy been spent? I am referring to the excess that always stays and that i have to tap off from the papers etc...

Shery2

Unread post by Shery2 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:25 am

Thank you Ms. Cat, Youve been a great help. Now I can start using them. :D

snake

Unread post by snake » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm just now learning about the potential health hazards of using talc. I really like dusting my body with powders and blowing them into the air. Are the powders made with talc or are they a non-talc base?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:41 pm

We use vegetable-starch based dusting powders.
catherine yronwode

snake

Unread post by snake » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:38 pm

hooray!!! thank you so much!! kudos to you and the LM crew for not using talc.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Oh thank you, I didn't realize there was already a comment about health concerns over talc. You don't use them, great, awesome...thank you.

-Sonia

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:41 am

O.k from what I've read, the common practice is to sprinkle Sachet Powders in the four corners of the room (area) where you would come into contact with the person your trying to influence. I understand that, and I'm currently doing just that.

However, I live with the guy I'm trying to influence and I wanted to know if I can also sprinkle it in the living room area where he sits. When he is at home he sits on the couch in the living room.

So I wanted to know if I can sprinkle Sachet Powder in the floor (carpet) where he sits, since he isn't wearing shoes?

Also, are there any other ways of sprinkling (using) Sachet Powders around the home? I would really like to know. I'm currently using Essence of Bend Over Sachet Powder mix with Calamus Root chips and sprinking them in the four corners of the living room and bedroom. In addition to putting that same powder in the targets shoes.

Any helpful tips would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:43 am

Actually, while you can use powders in the 4 corners for a large area-of effect (like for protection work), when working with powders for love, etc, you want the target to come into direct contact with them. So getting the powder where they will walk over it, or on a chair or couch where they will sit, would be better.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:18 am

There are literally thousands of methods to lay tricks; dust a letter, dust anything you think the person may touch. Just be creative, if the target lives with you put it in shower (just a little), shower gels, door knobs, I mean the list goes on....dust car seats, dust TV guide (smile).
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:45 am

I have a calender I am sending my target- Gonna powder every month. lol

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:26 pm

You got it!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook