Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Chesireeyes

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Chesireeyes » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:48 am

Hi majig_garden,

I'm no expert on omens, but would simply like to add my 2 cents on the matter. From my experience, seeing your ex's name and then spontaneously receivng a call from your ex's boss are definitely huge and positive signs. I know whenever I do any type of love work, I see and hear my target's name all over the place, which is indicative of the spell's success.

Still, as the two posters before me mentioned, you may want to look into getting some divination done. This is always a good idea prior to doing any spellwork to ensure you aren't wasting your time and energy.

HTH!

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Chesireeyes

Thank you so much for the replies guys and thanks chersireeyes.. what you said has been soo encouraging. :)

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Can you give me your opinion on what you consider signs a spell is working and "movement" that a spell is working. Use a love spell as an example.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:28 pm

3 days to watch for signs, 3 weeks to look for movement, 3 months to wait for completion is the suggested plan...in various degrees...details of each are listed here on the forum...do a search.

I apply these ideas to most forms of spell work, except for a honey jar...which is a slower moving spell, in my opinion. Actually, I consider honey jars and other sweetening spells to be continuous work, or ongoing work, so "completion" may not apply to them in the same way as it would to a "pay me" or "marry me" spell.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:46 pm

I know the "3" rule.. I was asking if anyone had any examples of what they considered to be "signs" or "movements" indicating their spell was a success.. (ie, having the person call you, ask you out, etc.) What do others regard as signs or movements

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Some people consider seeing their target's name as a sign that their work is moving forward. Mind you, if the target's name is something like "John" or "Michael", that's going to happen frequently so that would obviously apply to someone who has a less than common name.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:20 pm

For me, a couple days after I started a honey jar for a target that's a firefighter, someone gave me a book with a firefighter in full turnout gear on the front. I've also heard his first name (which isn't super common) on tv shows.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Suzy Paker,

Actually, there is no such thing as "the '3' rule". A rule is something invariant. We are discussing divination (signs), followed by real world changes (movement), followed by achievement of our goals (completion). One does not inevitably follow upon the other.

Regarding signs: I have heard name spoken on a TV show, or while reading a book saw name listed...while driving saw a sign that said Follow Me Boy... etc..etc..If I was doing a spell that included Bewitching (eg) I heard this word randomly radio, tv, ad ...That is some of the signs I have recognized. But I find that its when you are not paying attention that these signs are revealed...out of the blue. When you are agonizing or looking for signs it's hard to identify or notice them.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:12 pm

I must say, signs are highly volatile. Once I burnt a red 7-knob candle on a man. On the third day he wrote to say he'd been thinking about me. Within 3 weeks we hooked up. After that I burnt altar candles and the wax formed heart shapes, and we're in touch. Just as everything seemed to be going great, something came up and we never saw each other again! Just an example of how signs and movements could be all beautiful but results might not be what you expect.

There're other times when the signs were 'reliable' though. I did this job getting spell and two days later, someone said to me 'What can you do except to keep praying?' when we talked about my job situation. At that moment I knew I wouldn't get the job, and I didn't.

At the moment I'm getting some reconciliation work done by a rootworker, and I do some things on my own too. A while back a mutual friend did a Facebook quiz - one of the answers was my ex.'s name, and the friend's comment was: 'Better this time :)' The other day when I went to buy color pencils to write out petitions. Behind the cashier sat a giant box: "XXX (my ex's first name), pencil sharpeners'.

Now one would think these are good signs, but I've learnt not to trust them unless there're real movements at the mundane level. Even then you'd have to wait and see for a while.
HRCC Graduate #1610

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Good idea cab... it is like that...natural, spiritual and mundane things happen all the time...

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:27 pm

Don't overthink it and trust your instincts. If you keep obsessing and analyzing, you'll drive yourself crazy. I've been lucky with such obvious signs, the powers that be may know I can be dense, lol
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:06 pm

Chagrinedgirl took the words right out of my mouth. Overthinking does not help your work. Also, I really really wish there was an article written here about letting the signs find you. I mean I get it if you burn a candle,and you do a love spell, and a wax heart jumps out at you. But if you have to sit here, and force a sign or symbol out of nothing...then that is not a sign. You can try other forms of divination, however, if you wish.

A sign is not movement. Movement is the beginning of change, and it is objective, not subjective.

The idea of a "3 rule" seems to have people in a frenzy when they do not see signs in the stated time frames.

Let the signs find you! A sign is not driving by a street named after your boyfriend that you have driven by many times before. To me that is not a sign, that is just something that was always there that is be attributed to a sign.

Let the signs find you. You will know when its a sign, and you will not have to go looking for it.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:45 pm

suzyparker

Signs are great, but "movement" is what matters next. If a spell is actually working, you should see movement within 3 weeks, which means, to use your love spell as an example, that you contact from the guy/girl, etc. If you do not have actual movement within 3 weeks, you have some choices. You can start a second spell, or move on, or keep on hoping for completion without either signs or movement. But if you don't have what you want in three months, you really should reassess. Again, you can start another spell, or move on.

Mary

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:52 pm

This gets easier with experience (I think...I hope ((smile)). I did a love spell on a lover and results came within the frame of time...although i was obsessed initially, after taking the 13 herb bath, I focused on other things. I think these baths works wonders for negativity, anxiety, and many many other issues in my life (I cannot speak for others).

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:10 pm

can someone help me out.. I'm looking to have a candle set for me @ the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church altar but I was wondering.. instead of having the candle report posted my mail, can I get it emailed?????

Thanks

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:57 pm

About 6-7 weeks ago I ordered a vigil light to be set at the missionary. I already know that the person that normally did them got sick so that person fell behind, but if by chance if I do not receive my petition could I call for a copy of what they wrote or could I order a new setting for free if I did not receive my results at all?

:?:
Just wondering thanks.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:33 pm

MaJiG_GarDen --

It is your choice whether to get the report by postal mail or email.

=====

Tabbylove17 --

I don't think that Missionary Independent Spiritual Church will set a new light for you for free. If you don't receive your results after a while then you can call them, and they will resend the report, but if your petition does not come to pass and you want to continue working on it, you will need to purchase a new light. Magic is not guaanteed to always work, of course.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:15 am

From experience Tabbylove17, they will set the lights for you and will send a report sometimes it takes longer for both considering what is ahead of your order. I also know from experience that the waiting will drive you crazy but please please be patient. When you order a candle it will be set...just be patient...and your report will be sent...just be patient. I hope this helps. In other words there is no need to reorder unless as Bri mentioned you want ongoing work. But please feel free to call the store for an update.

magicalk

Unread post by magicalk » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:22 am

I had a similar experience. I never received one of my reports. I called a few times and to no avail. The one report I did receive was good, but I would have loved to have seen the other report. This was in March, so I have been very patient. I just chalked it up as a loss.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Yeah I will call again and find out what happened. I hope it's not a lost, but I do know that they have switched people out, so things can get lost in the shuffle.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:48 pm

I ordered a candle set on the altar @ the church back in October and have never received a candle report or any corespondence. Is this normal?

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:54 pm

I had to wait 2 months and 2 weeks until I got mine. I did mine in October too and the guy that normally did it got sick so it took time away from setting more lights. They have a new person right now, so you might have gotten lost in the shuffle. Just call the store and they will look you up in the computer. Then they will help you out from there and work something out for you.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:18 am

magicalk, Tabbylove17, and divaluck --

The church is very busy all the time...consider all the orders they 'personally' make ... all the candles they 'personally' set.

When in doubt call them and someone will be happy to help you. I know its humanly impossible to not second guess but consider the time and patient not to mention the many requests we make...and they will eventually get to us.

dianna

Unread post by dianna » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:27 am

I said OK I AM DONE WITH THIS YOU and i was about to throw my honey jar away ...and the next day ( we don;'t speak on im and i've still got his id..only saying hello's from time to time even though we see eachother everyday at uni ) he listened all day to our song. I mean..what the blop is going on here???

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:54 am

Dear Dianna

The same thing happens to me too... I want to give up, everytime something pulls me back into the mess. .. I wish somebody can give a clear explaination.... on why is it happening..... I pray for strength and even meditate to give up and move on, however the next moment I am sucked back into '''''IT''. I am not weak, i am strong and independent.... it is either something beautiful starts or the worst comes to an end.... I am even contemplating cut and clear.....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:03 am

Sounds and feels weird but it happens...I am sure someone 'who has been there' will enlighten us...many times our minds have changed focus and maybe that is what is needed for us to stop fixating on the spell. Go Figure. ;)

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:12 am

It's not necessarily true that once you "give up" your spell will manifest, but the quicker you let go of the work that you do and just let the energy work, the quicker you're likely to see results. It's similar to the old adage, "a watched pot never boils". That said, I can say that I've experienced the same results with spells I've done. If I didn't think about the situation too much or got involved with something else, I got results quicker. That's why I always try to divert my attention to something else especially since I tend to get obsessive about things!

I think most of us here have gotten bummed out about not seeing results, so that's normal. The trick is not to dwell on what you perceive is a lack of movement. Remember, just because you don't see anything happening does not mean nothing is going on. I know telling someone to just relax and let go of the work is easier said than done, but it really is an important of the work. If you're really concerned about a lack of results, you can always get a reading done. Remember not to get too many readings as that is another form of obsessing and overchecking. A lot of times a reading will put my mind at ease (provided the reading is positive!) and if I start freaking out again, I can always go back and recall what the reader told me.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:14 pm

Sounds like you need to take a break. Remember this is not spellcasting like in the movies. Readers have stated its going to be a long and hard road to get him back, and so thats exactly what you are enduring. Now I would recommend that you are not constantly hitting the target with spell after spell, and do not keep hitting the with the same spell over and over. I mean why would you keep doing the same methods if you know they are not working. In addition, who cares if he doesnt contact you everyday on Im or whatever. You need to look at the bigger picture...which is getting him back. People get so hung up on the little things that they do not recognize the overall movement. Just because your target is not blowing up your IM messenger, or your phone does meant they are not thinking about you. Everyone on here needs to realize that reconcilation work is hard work. I mean its hard to pull someone left when the person clearly wants to go right. OR its hard to reconcile when both participants in the relationship have messed up, and its been a big blow up. Circumstances need to be taken into account.

My best advice to you is that you:
1) need to take a break: Why? you have been constantly hitting this target for 6 months...you probably need to cleanse yourself, the space. Also, you are not hitting the target with your FULL energy. I mean taking a break is not a punishment. its giving a chance for your energy to manifest & for you to re fuel your energy.

2) You need to take a fine look at why your spell work is not taking off: Have you done a road opener? Are you really addressing the issue? I mean lets say you are doing some reconciliation work, BUT your target is with someone else. You need to address the fact that they are in love with someone else. Or lets say you and your target broke up, but you are throwing follow me boy work. Thats still not addressing the situation because you need to do some healing work on the relationship.

Other factors to consider: Are you doing the same spell over and over? Perhaps you need to work with a professional caster? Are you overly obsessing, checking your targets myspace, facebook, stalking them at work, driving by their house, calling and hanging up? yeah all that activity is NOT going to help you. Also, are you telling everyone about your work? Causes everyone to overthink the situation for you. Are you using the correct day, or even moon phase? I would say this is important sometimes for newbies because it just adds to the energy of your spell work. Yes you can do the spell work whenever, but if the situation is not an absolute emergency then you can hold off.

Also, if you are into spell kits...and one vigil candle. Chances are its going to take more than that for reconcilation work.

And lastly do NOT forget to stop living. I understand many of you want what you want especially when love work is involved. BUT do not forget to go out...enjoy your friends and family. Or do some spellwork for yourself. Also, be practical and dont spend money that you know you do not have. It amazes me when people do not have the money and wont do work for that BUT will be so dedicated to work when it comes to getting another person back or getting them period.

So take a break...keep yourself occupied...stop getting so many readings done unless its necessary.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:19 pm

And the reason why the energy manifests after you give up is because you are letting things go. This is why you should try your best to do the work and just know its working and not overthink it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:26 pm

I have followed starinthesky7 advice several times and she is dead on...sometimes we should take a rest and release the energy...things work out that way.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to ask everyone to share any signs or possible outcomes that they have seen from their experiences of binding a target. Please could you share your experiences as Im sure there are many people interested in this topic. I personally have had results in the form of my target becoming more affectionate and passionate with me, also some obsessive signs.

Happy New Year everyone! :D

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:55 pm

What did you mean by binding? What did you d and how? Could you please share?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:00 pm

You bind a target to you in order for them to be drawn to you forever, in most cases the target can become obessessive and you MUST be sure that this is the person that you want as it can be hard to shake them off. You can usually do this by puttin a sample of your mensus into their food or drink, traditionally in Hodoo people put these samples into their targets coffee, I used urine samples twice and a mensus sample once. there are many threads that go into more detail on this topic under binding or mensus.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Well, there are all kinds of different kinds of binding. You can bind them to you for love/sex as said above. You can also bind someone so they can't take any actions against someone or themselves. You can use string on a photo or a dolly to bind them - literally and magically. You only need to be creative.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:41 pm

hey Devi.. how would you bind by using a string and a photo??

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Well, it would work best with a dolly using personal concerns, but I've successfully bound people using just a picture. You basically work it like dolly work. Baptise it in the persons name, and then as you bind the photo physically with string, you call out their binding. If you've ever seen The Craft where the main girl binds the girl gone bad from hurting herself or others, it's kinda like that. Only with more traditional elements to it - LOL. You can use the same idea to sew someone's mouth shut, tie their hands, bind their legs, etc. Obviously tying knots in a semen soaked string binds someone's nature.

I once bound a friend when he called my boyfriend at the time from a bridge threatening to jump. I cut out a paper dolly, named it for him, and bound him from harming himself with twine. The cops found him an hour later on the bridge unharmed, took him to the hospital, and he started going to therapy. After a month had passed and he was going to therapy regularly, I undid the binding. 3 months later he laid across train tracks and finished the job. So that situation was a real thinker as to whether I should have left the binding on or not. I personally think I did the right thing - as ultimately it's not my job to play his keeper. I helped in a crisis, but it he was really that miserable, who I am to dictate whether he lives miserable or leaves this plane?

So, bindings certainly work, and if you intent and focus is very strong you don't need too many tools to make it work either.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:34 pm

spellyshelly,

Thank you for raising this topic. I learn something new everyday from LM's forum.

Devi Spring ,

When you bind someone, is there a general petition to use for binding or does one use there own personal petition?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Take an artifact or picture of the person and bind it with tape while saying:

(Person's name) I bind you from doing harm to others or your self.

Repeat 3 times.

I wonder if the aforementioned works.
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:51 pm

You can use any wording you wish.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:53 pm

The signs the "bound" person exhibit depend on the nature of conjure being worked on them. If you are binding them for love, you'll find them more attentive, loving, passionate, and such. If that person is not right for you, you may often find them being irrationally jealous, obsessive, dangerous, stalkerish, and sometimes even abusive.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Devi Spring

Does this work for love/sex bindings too or just other kinds?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:40 pm

It could work with any kind. But you may want to bind their picture to yours to bind them to you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:31 pm

This is very interesting ConjureMan and good information. Thanks for the post. But I have found that this also lends itself to perception ... e.g...obsessive versus attentive...its similar to the old adage “one man's trash is another man's treasure” But I agree with your response.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:11 pm

In addition to my signs so far, my target has been intimate with me, as he is still with the enemy I can only see this as movement and I am working on getting her out of the way permanently

nubiandiva

Unread post by nubiandiva » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:24 pm

is it better to use sring or tape? I was thinking of using a photo of him and one of me. Also, should the photos be facing oneanother? Thanks for this thread!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:25 pm

String or thread is traditional, although I guess you could use tape if you wanted. Yes the photos should face one another.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Has anyone experienced periods of distant behaviour after binding a target sometimes? He is more attentive however sometimes he can take a while to contact me, is there anything that can be done to re-ignite their binding feelings apart from binding them all of the time?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Some people can subconsciously tell when they are being worked on and will resist is as much as they are able. You probably want to get a reading to determine the best course of action.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:05 pm

He really isnt the type to "sense" being worked on or in fact resist, however thankyou for your suggestion

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:16 pm

i have a few question in regards to the paper dolly..ok so you would

1) baptise with the targets name?
2) to bind you would attach pictures facing each other?
3) then you would tie it to the dolly with a string???
4) what colour string?? red??
5) how would you work with the paper doll? isit the same as a doll baby??
6) where would you keep the paper dolly to avoid it being torn?
7) can we use any oils? if so would follow me boy would be appropriate or compelling?

thank you.

cutiepie

Unread post by cutiepie » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:21 pm

hello, I am new on here just joined today. I am looking someone who can help me cast a love binding spell, someone with experience. I have went to other spell casters and they all got my money and no results so I thoughts spells are fake.i am so depressed and heartbroken and feel like giving up on my life. If someone please can help me that would mean so much to me and i would return back the favor anytime, thank you and happy new year to you all.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:31 pm

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:26 am

MaJiG_GarDen wrote:i have a few question in regards to the paper dolly..ok so you would

1) baptise with the targets name?
2) to bind you would attach pictures facing each other?
3) then you would tie it to the dolly with a string???
4) what colour string?? red??
5) how would you work with the paper doll? isit the same as a doll baby??
6) where would you keep the paper dolly to avoid it being torn?
7) can we use any oils? if so would follow me boy would be appropriate or compelling?

thank you.

Reason: DOuble post

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:25 am

I used a paper dolly in an emergency situation - I wouldn't really use that if I planned on doing any kind of ongoing work.

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:15 am

oh ok thanks juju =)

DarkAngel

Unread post by DarkAngel » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:51 pm

I am working on a person that I have not had contact with in four months. I've been working on them for about two months. Over the past month I see this person's name a number of times a day. I've seen it 15 times today. While the person does not have a completely unheard of name, you could go for long period of time and not come across a person with this name. Would that be considered a sign or am I reading too much into it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:07 pm

It could be a sign. You can get a reading to make sure.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:20 pm

I agree with getting a reading. I am a big "sign" person myself and I think if it FEELS like a sign then it probably is. I have a stupid nickname for my person of interest that I gave him when we were first dating. Don't laugh- Its Bologna Boy. Long story! But anyway- on a day when I really needed a sign- I was not even watching t.v. (Just on as background noise) and guess what commercial came on? It caught my attention- "My Bologna has a first name" lol . So I felt in my heart for sure it was a sign. I ask for them from my angels and spirit helpers and they do seem to help me to keep on track.
Just wanted to share my experience.
Best of luck to you

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Having a person's name appear can be a sign, but always be cautious. The mind plays tricky games like that. For example have you ever noticed that after you start dating someone or buy a new car you suddenly see those cars more often then usual. Nothing's changed, its just your mind noticing it more often. If you are focused on this person then you'll see their name. I usually designate things as signs if they jump out at you. Something that clearly says "sign." The best way to ascertain whether these little events are part of a sign is to follow the sagacious advice of getting a reading done.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:10 pm

I tend to think it is a sign when I am not focused on it. It just appears out of the blue and my mind is else where.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”