Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

soaringeagle

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by soaringeagle » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:13 am

I had someone do this and they indicate the spell is working but he hasn't come back or call. Any suggestions?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:37 am

soaringeagle, we cannot comment on what a non-AIRR worker is doing or not doing.

amber lotus, you are right; the Intranquil Spirit is a spirit from hell that will torment a person until he or she returns. It will not make the person love you or heal the relationship. In fact, it may attach to you and cause agitation and restlessness. Reconciliation would be my recommendation.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

moneytakea

Unread post by moneytakea » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:47 am

Well thats the point of magic, it has no sense of time. It works when it wants to. If he hasn't come back or called yet, it can simply be that he is a stubborn target. Keep in mind Intranquil spells will not work best when you are first broken up because most likely he is already feeling anxiety and such from the breakup, his natural reaction would be to associate it with the breakup and just think he needs to move on. Now, after a while when time passes and he see's he can't move on is when it becomes obvious that he needs to get you back in order to put an end to his misery. Another thing is many root workers would actually suggest you keeping communication with the target while preforming the spell, just no any obsessive communication. A call or text everyday should suffice enough until they take it in their hands to do a majority of the contact. I know its a controversial issue on what many say you should not contact the target and let them contact you, or once you maintain contact with the target the spell is broken etc.... This is not true at all especially since every case is unique. Id recommend going to a root worker and asking them for advice on the next step, it could be that you are needing to initiate the phase as well. Also I'd recommend tossing in a Call Me Spell, along with a Come to me. It can be hard for the target to call you when under torture and stress from the Intranquil spirit especially since they are anxious to contact you knowing that their thoughts of you are their source of their issues. Those spells can give it that little extra push to have him call you. Finally, keep in mind that with most individuals Intraquility spells take time. You don't just wake up one day and decide because you miss your ex and are feeling pretty damn down and guilty about leaving them that you are going to call them, and if you have found an Intranquil spirit that works this fast and amazing, Please do let me know because I'll have to take a flight out to meet them ! lol. The reason I say this is because they are very unpredictable and hard to work with , they require a lot of training and knowledge to control them and a lot of times an extra push. ( Such as an offering of rum and tobacco ). They are much like the Ghede (Guede, etc...) they work quick and fast but usually require their payment first and some convincing. You'll know what I'm talking about if you ever seen a Ghede in person. Just work calm and with faith and everything should turn out. Some people even recommend forgetting about the work you've done for a while especially since when we are anxious and expecting, 1 day seems like 1 year. Its not unusual for things to pop up when we least expect them.

Good Luck and I'll be praying that everything turns out okay !
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:21 am

Mama Micki, thank you for your post.

Can you recommend any work to achieve the results that I desire to go along with the current reconciliation work that I am doing?

And no, I do not want to torture this person.... I personally believe that the Intrnaquil spirt should only be used for severe cases. It gets recommended way too often on the forum. The intranquil spirit is something that is not to be taken lightly...
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:52 pm

I'm sorry you did not receive your candle report. Sometimes they do get lost in the mail.

I'm glad, however, that the Return to Me candle did the job for you -- that's great news.

With respect to your question about distance affecting the work -- yes, of course it does. People do need sex, and most of them will pursue it physically among those near to them, even if they are in love with someone distant. If he already seeks sex elsewhere (and you told us that he does), he will do it again while distant. It's his nature. Thus you must work on the love angle, and getting him back near to you physically. Then you must try to bind his nature so he stops cheating when he is close by or living with you, or, alternatively, you can decide that an open relationship is okay with you. That's your call.

Now, earlier -- last October -- you were told to make a honey jar. You were given the URL of where to read about it -- and you could have ordered one, but apparently you did not. I am going to repeat that advice:

Read about honey jar type spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

And order one here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

-- preferably this one:

Reconciliation & Return, Heal Emoional Distance
Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Ki -- complete with 1 candle, 1 star candle holder, 1 dram of ritual oil, 1 packet of herbs, 1 sheet parchment paper, and 1 jar of honey, plus full instructions. Order an extra dozen altar-light candles here to keep the good work going.
$16.00 SPL-HON-RECO
4" black cat brand Altar Candles, Dozen Pink
Use pink for drawing romance and love. 4 inches tall, 1/2 inches in diameter, burns for up to 1 1/2 hours. Get 12 for the price of 10 when you order ONE DOZEN PER COLOUR.
$2.50 CAN-412-PINK

I cannot help but add that had you done this when it was suggested to you, 5 months ago, you might have gotten more than a "quickie" out of his temporary return. As it is, you still have his attention, so make the most of it.

And now, due to your repeated deleting of your own posts, repeated blanking of your own posts, and your repeated double-posting, you have been removed from the forum. You can read this as an archive, but we cannot allow you to continue to post against the forum rules.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

moneytakea

Unread post by moneytakea » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:29 pm

You can also light a Stop Gossip candle for his parents and any body else adding gossip in trying to take him out of your life, then use a Reconciliation kit to bring him back to you.

Good Luck, hopes it works out for you. Ill be praying.
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Here is the honey jar info:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

TWL142

Unread post by TWL142 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:37 am

I am completely new to all of this and am looking for some guidance.

I met my husband when I was 15, he was 17. We were each other's first loves. We broke up during my first year of university, got back together and got married. We have been married for 13 years. We do not have any children but I was hoping on starting a family this year.

Due to the economic conditions my husband couldn't find a job locally so, last year, he went to work overseas in Russia. Shortly after he left we started having major marriage problems. He came back at Christmas completely physically and emotionally withdrawn and said he needed time and space. I suspected my husband was involved with someone else but, at the time, he denied it. Once my husband returned to work after Christmas vacation over the next several months I tried the regular, conventional methods of trying to fix things (counselling, self-help books, personal development etc), unfortunately our relationship continued to deteriorate. In April found out that my husband was indeed involved with one of his Russian co-workers, I confronted him and he said they were just very good friends. In July my husband returned home for his summer vacation. He was still completely physically and emotionally detached. He said he loved me and cared about me but he wanted to part ways. Just before my husband returned to work in August I found out that his affair with his co-worker was deeper than he had led me to believe. I discovered that they were planning on moving in together when he went back and were talking about having a family. After discovering this I emailled the other woman. She issued my husband an ultimatum that he needed to go back to Russia in 24 hours or their relationship was over. When he didn't, she stopped speaking to him. That was 3 weeks ago. My husband has since returned to Russia and I have no idea whether he and the other woman have resumed their relationship or are now living together.

I do feel very hurt and betrayed, but I love my husband. Also, we were married in the Catholic Church and I believe marriage is for life. I would like to reconcile with my husband and for us to rebuild our marriage.

I started doing simple candle spell around June involving some rose quartz, a photo of us, and a pink and yellow candle. I think now though that I need something "stronger". I have completed my first novena to St. Jude a couple of days ago and have started another one. I have also started a novena to St. Martha and tomorrow will be my second Tuesday.

I know the other woman's name (she changed her name a few years ago and I also know her birth name), date of birth and place of birth. I have one picture of her. Unfortunately I do not have access to any of my husband's hair or laundry. I do, however, have a couple of items of clean clothes, lots of pictures and his toothbrush.

I am thinking about the following and was wondering if anyone could advise whether they'd be appropriate or had any other suggestions:

1) Honey jar--to help us reconcile
2) Vinegar jar--to help break up their relationship
3) Turnip spell (uses goofer dust) to help break up their relationship
4) Moving candle spell--to help bring us together and move her away
5) Dill pickle freezer spell--I would like to cause temporary impotence/sterility so my husband cannot get the other woman pregnant

I don't want to cause any physical harm or enduring emotional pain to either my husband, the other woman or myself.

Other slight complication is that I will be moving overseas to East Asia in the next two weeks so I will either need to wait until I move to start the spells or make sure anything I do start is portable (could be an issue for the dill pickle freezer spell).

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

TWL142

Unread post by TWL142 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:41 am

Rhiannon,

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation and hope it has improved since your last post.

There are a number of parallels with my situation. My husband has left me for another woman and I believe her aim is to get pregnant as quickly as possible. My husband and I do not yet have children and I think he may be open to this. I was really interested to read about your idea with the pear and the mustard seed.

Would you please be able to give some more information about it?

TWL142

Unread post by TWL142 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:22 am

I posted a (long) thread about four days ago asking for advice on what the best steps would be to try to reconcile with my husband who works overseas husband-living-overseas-want-to-reconcile-t21501.html.

I am currently awaiting a reply but, in the meantime, I have started looking at arranging a rootwork reading. Over the last few months I seen a couple of mediums and have both tarot cards read and fortune told. The feedback I have gotten suggests that my husband will return to me, that we will sort the issues in our marriage, and that I will have the option as to whether to take my husband back or not. Most of the readings have indicated that, if our marriage does end, it will be my decision, not his. They have also indicated that, while my family may not agree with taking my husband back, it is the right thing to do for my own happiness. However, I am starting to lose faith and my own "signs" about whether things will work out are mixed.

I had a dream today that a blonde haired man wearing armour with a sword. For some reason I identified him in my dream as the Angel of Death. In my dream he came to kill me twice. Both times I asked him to put down his sword. I can't remember exactly what happened but, the first time I think I started to fight back and he got interrupted. The second time I woke up. In between this I dreamt of a friend telling me to buy bronze candles.

I don't know what to make of this dream. My husband went back to work overseas (and to the other woman) three weeks ago but, since then, I have been staying with family, and this is the first day I've been back in our home on my own. I'm unsure if this dream is some type of sign or if it is my subconscious articulating my fears that my marriage is over and I'm not ready for it to be.

I've been praying to St Jude, St Martha and St Helen but are there any saints that are associated with the colour bronze?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:11 am

I merged your posts, since you believe your dream is related to your attempt to reconcile with your husband.

Your description of the angel sounds more like St. Michael than an angel of death, except for his "coming to kill you". Maybe he was just trying to get your attention.

TWL142

Unread post by TWL142 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:20 am

Thanks for merging my posts!

Upon waking I did think that the angel resembled St. Michael. His presence in my dream seemed a bit malevolent though. Perhaps you're right that it was just his way of trying to get my attention. If so, I'm not sure what it means?

ebony81
HRCC Student

Unread post by ebony81 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:53 am

Hello All,

I would like suggestions on how to get my boyfriend/ex-boyfriend? to trust me again and not hold anger and resentment towards me. He is extremely angry and says he cannot trust me, wants to step back, and was being very mean this morning because yesterday I told him that last Sunday I looked at his child support papers that were served to him for a quick second to see if I recognized the name of his son's mother. I saw a pic of the kid in his room and realized that I had hung out with this lady a few times years ago-she is friends with one of my friends. He says I was snooping in all his stuff because I opened the drawer and just saw the name and closed the drawer immediately. He acts like I burned his house down and he always stays angry about something longer than anyone I've ever met. Last night he was angry, then seemed to get over it, but then he woke up this morning angry about it even worse than when I first told him about it. He said he didn't want to see me this weekend because of this. I think it's totally ridiculous to flip-flop and have the mood swings he has. I am truly sorry about it and I know I was wrong. I apologized a dozen times to no avail. What spells would make him quickly get over this, forgive me, give a 2nd chance at trust, and move forward together? I have a honey jar for him, Reconciliation, Return To Me Oils along with tobacco and the tobacco oil. I want him to contact me first and I also think he should apologize for saying hurtful, mean things to me.I just made the situation worse by going off on him sending mean texts since I was angry and hurt by his words. He responded by saying not to text him again so I shot myself in the foot. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ebony81
HRCC Student

Unread post by ebony81 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:27 am

Thanks so much Miss Bri! I have the LM Healing and King Solomon Wisdom oils and the Healing Sachet Powder. I will order the Tranquility oil.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:11 pm

You are so welcome hun! Good luck!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

swtcls

Unread post by swtcls » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Hi,

I went to Lucky Mojo store a week and a half ago and bought Come to Me bath crystal, Come to me oil, Look me over oil, and Follow me boy oil. My intention for Come to me products are to bring back my ex boyfriend who broke up with me a month ago. We didn't fight or anything, he just told me he didn't feel the same way as he did before. But I also bought other love oils to attract my ex boyfriend and other men. I want my ex boyfriend back but I also want to see what options I have. I have anointed these oils daily and said prayers for about a week and a half and I think its probably too early to see results yet. Does anyone know if I am doing it right? I am also considering getting attraction oil and chuparossa oil.
I appreciate any suggestions.
Thank you.

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:07 pm

For the boyfriend, you may want to look at Reconciliation products or even the spell kit of that name. Candle work along with the oils may also help boost your effects. Do you have any personal concerns from your BF? (ie hair, semen, handwriting, unwashed clothing etc) Popping some of his hair into your oils may help, but adding semen will likely cause the oil to spoil quickly.

I have found in my own work that the manner in which I pray over the oils is very crucial. If my praying is not emotionally charged, I find the use of oils less effective. It is not a matter of time spent praying over the oils, it's about the ability to truly focus on my intent, as well as drumming up an appropriate emotion. For example, if I'm using an oil for more sexual purposes (as opposed to love), the act of truly focused and genuine praying for my desired outcome will cause a sort of "vibration" in my ummmm nether region, so to speak. Like it's "waking up" my libido, but only when I am really praying in a focused manner. Same for love work, if my prayers do not conjure up within me that pang of love, (sorry, I do not know how to explain that "love" feeling very well) then I know I am not praying effectively. If you find yourself just saying words over an oil, like "please come back to me so and so", but you're not really connected to the command emotionally, then this may be hindering your work.

Other than all of that, do a divination to see what's going on with your work, as well as to see if reconciling with the bf is a real possibility. If you do not do your own divinations, check out the readers and root workers from AIRR. A 10 minute reading is only $10.

Good luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

swtcls

Unread post by swtcls » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Thanks for your reply. I think I'm not focusing hard enough when I prayed over the oil. Do I have to visualize my ex coming back to me and visualize men attracted to me when I prayed? Right now I am just praying with Psalms 23 and then said a simple prayer.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:23 pm

This forum thread may be of interest to you:

Share How You Prepare, Focus, and Pray
share-how-you-prepare,-focus,-and-pray-t72.html
catherine yronwode

swtcls

Unread post by swtcls » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:58 am

Thanks for the link, Catherine! It really helps to know how to pray especially for a hoodoo newbie like me.
I'm thinking maybe I should dress tea light candle with the oils and pray over it since I pray better with candles. Do you think its a good idea? What do I do with the candle when it runs out? Can I just throw it away or do I have to bury it?

Thank you so much!

millers4691
Newly Registered

Unread post by millers4691 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:24 am

Hi. This is how you can get your ex back. Maybe it helps you:

1 - You need to be strong.
In order to rekindle the relationship, you need to show your ex that you are strong and leading your own life well.

2 - You must minimize the amount of contact with your ex. It might seem counter-intuitive but it is actually quite important.

3 - Be flexible to attract ex back. You need to learn how to be a listener. In this way, you will build up new channels of communication and find out about your ex's dissatisfaction.

4 - Develop other forms of entertainment in your life. Remember to take part in activities with your family and friends.

5 - Lastly, be yourself. Remember when your ex was attracted to you and you will attract your ex again.

Hope it helps you to get your ex back :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:40 am

Or you could stop wasting time, money, and energy on a man who isn't there for you physically and emotionally by doing a Cut and Clear.

Many prefer an unavailable person to a real relationship. The whole basis of your attraction to him seems to be your need to "save" him from depression and loneliness, although it doesn't appear he wants your help. You have had a reading telling you to move on. Do it.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:47 am

swtcls wrote:Thanks for your reply. I think I'm not focusing hard enough when I prayed over the oil. Do I have to visualize my ex coming back to me and visualize men attracted to me when I prayed? Right now I am just praying with Psalms 23 and then said a simple prayer.
I recommend that anyone doing love work read the entire Song of Songs (Song of Solomon) in the Bible, then select the passages that are most appropriate to the particular situation.

jromie0827

Unread post by jromie0827 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:55 pm

There is this girl I was good friends with about 10 years ago. She like me alot and she wanted to date me but I turned her down. I lost contact with her a few years back. But now I found her on Facebook lately and she is living out of state right now. Also she just broke up with her boyfriend. I am interested in her now but like I said she is living out of state. I was looking through the ritual/7day candles and spell kits and cannot find anything that would make her move back to where I live. Is there any other type of candle and spell kit to help with this? I need some advice on what is best for with this situation. Also I notice that all break up candles and spell kits are black magik. I did burn one 7 day break up candle and I do feel the negative effects from it. I am in the process right now to cleanse me from this. But my question is there a spell kit or candle that I can use with out having to deal with black magik? I really want to break up someone now and I was just wondering if there was something else that I can use like another type of candle or spell kit. I heard that you can be creative with some of the spell kits and candles. But I really don't know if I can use something else or not. SO it would help out if I can get some advice on the two problems.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:04 am

I notice that all break up candles and spell kits are black magik
I guess it is what YOU would consider "black magik."

I heard that you can be creative with some of the spell kits
I reckon most people on here would say just the opposite. These are traditional spells with years of time tested results.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Pixel

Unread post by Pixel » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:40 am

I've tried to be strong, not always successful because it's not easy for me to take distance and kill the need to write him sometimes. Most of all when he's worse than usual. I just hope not only the relationship can be saved, but also he will improve his conditions. I can't do nothing about them... just to pray.

I don't know anymore. The reading also told that there's space for improvements towards a love relationship but it will takes a lot of time and efforts. After a few months, someone has listened to my prayers giving me some movements towards what I asked for. I want to be happy and I can't save him, I can just be at his side when he allows me to do so, as in these last weeks. If it will continue, I'll not stop looking onwards for my own life, with him or without but as long as I've enough strength to be also at his side, I'll try.

Worst thing can happen, I move on and meet a new guy, and my ex will have anyway the true friendship he wanted me to be after the breakup. If he's not changing his mind now...

Thanks again for your advice to you all. I know they're always meant for the best, even if not always people listen... :roll:

f_castillo43

Unread post by f_castillo43 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Hello everyone..... I am new to this posting: I am a frequent viewer though.

I recently made a love interest and at first it was going fine, then it went downhill. I have a friend (he's a reader & root worker) who I asked for some advice, My friend told me to sleep with my love interest and he'd would fix everything when I get something of his!? However nothing has happened we don't talk anymore or see each other; just text and it’s a one way street, most of the time.

Now my love interest says he's angry with me for lying to him (my age). I was trying to say I was 33 but somehow I told him my bday year was 1976? He's never forgotten about that!

He found another friend who he hangs out with and takes around his family. (It should have been me!) Everything he told me we were going to plan to do; go to Houston, hang out, go out to eat, etc.; he is doing it with this friend!?). I am so hurt!

I have been lighting fixed candles, made a love box per Lucky Mojo forums. I also have been burning Come To Me incense while I praying to the candles every night. I took Churporosa bath for a week focusing on my work. I dream about him, and he has responded to all my texts, however as the time goes on its less and less.

This morning he got upset with me and kind of told me off! I was upset and told him if I was a pain in the ass to him then I wouldn’t bother him anymore!

I want him so badly? I don't know what to do; I constantly see him everywhere I go even his new car! My reader friend says it’s because I am in love!? I have never been like this in my entire life. Came close but this is way too harsh! I am lost. HELP! I want from him is his support in every way! Sexually, financial and friendship (educational too).

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:23 pm

You need to consult another reader to see whether this guy is worth the time, money, and energy to continue working on. He seems easily irritated and doesn't seem to want to talk to you.

f_castillo43

Unread post by f_castillo43 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:37 am

thank you mama micki, I am going to consult another reader. And yes that is what I felt too about him not wanting to talk to me? Like I said we were fine and all of a sudden he pulled back because I lied to him. that is what he told me in our last text message that he doesn't like people that lie to him. So I will see what the other reader has to say. thanks for the advice

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:57 am

You misstated your age by a few years and he's calling you a liar? Do you really want to get involved with someone like that? Get a reading if you want, but based on what you have written, I'd advise a Cut and Clear and moving on.

SARSAR

Unread post by SARSAR » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi - I ended up not doing any spells at all and it worked out - we got back together and are much stronger now. However he is still stuck on his work and so on - so now I am going to try a honey jar spell.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:30 am

santa marta can take her time, but sometimes the couple needs to get closer before they have a falling out and separate, so be patient marta won't let you down if you have faith things will work, try maybe offering her something in return for her favors I offer tarragon or muffins made especially for her with tarragon and black coffee on tuesdays, also offer her a thank you ad in the paper those ads at times make st. jude work faster. good luck!

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello Everyone

This past July 2012 my boyfriend moved out of my apartment. I have been a very insecure girlfriend to him. I would get jealous, and my jealousy would lead me breaking up with him every other week. I have been hurt before, which he knows this, so he would always forgive and forget. Ultimately the end result was he couldn't take it anymore and he wound up packing his things and leaving me a few days after we got back from a trip we took to Florida.

Once he left I realized what I had done and I wanted to change but it was too late. We talk and he still comes over but sex is non-existent between us.

This guy has overcome so much with the mother of his child to be with me. She put him through hell and then me to hell which kept causing me to break it off with him because I was insecure and was not sure. I know my wrongs and I keep praying and asking the universe to bring him back into my life. I will treat him like a king because I truly love him.

Can anyone help me do something/anything that will make him have a change of heart?

He has said to me if faith wants us to be together then we will be together and I agree. We made so many plans for children, marriage, our whole life together and I don't want to just move on and pretend we never happened. Is there anything I can do to bring him back home to me and I will promise to treat him with respect and not do the things I did that drove him away in the first place.

It took me losing him to realize my faults. And I take full responsibility. I just need another chance to make it right. Can someone please help me with this situation?

Thank you

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi Sukie82

From what you have said the breakups came from you being insecure and jealous so maybe it would be a good idea to do some work on yourself first or the problem will still be there if you get back together and you will drive him away again. Maybe some healing, tranquility and clarity products would be good for you at this stage.

Also some healing and a honey jar on him but since you say the problem was at your end then until you work through that I personally dont think reconciliation work would be a good idea at this point as the problems that drove him away are still there so nothing will have changed if he comes back.

It is good that you are able to see your part in it as that allows you to work towards change.

It is good that he still visits and is a friend so he will be able to see the change in you which could go a long way towards helping the situation.

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Hi Brooke

I have in fact worked on this....from the day he left.

He says he loves me and if its fate then we will be together.

Much of the insecurity came from past relationships and the mother of his daughter intervening. She was not happy with the fact that he moved on and she told him personally that if she could not get to him she would drive me crazy and in turn I would leave him. Every other week I would break up with him because I felt that if he had to make a decision he would choose her. He did when we first met. He is pretty humble and to avoid drama he would leave me because he knew out of the two of us she would cause problems for him. I have never been the type to cause problems for anyone.

I just want him back to treat him the way he should be treated.

He is still a part of my life but as of this past Saturday I decided to cut off all communication with him. The reason I did this because I want to get a reading from one of the psychics, which I am working on now and see what they will tell me.

I believe the relationship is worth salvaging but I need to be sure. Obviously no matter what i want the best for him but I wish the best for him was while he was with me.

Honestly I am hurt and I choose to take responsibility for my actions. I hope that something can be done and we will be in eachother's lives.

Sukie

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:03 am

Restore contact with him immediately. You are acting the fool to play him both ways. If you want him back, you must stay in touch.

Any psychic will tell you that. I am a psychic with 47 years experience as a professional reader and, believe me, you are just making things worse for yourself if you cut off contact with him. You are too high strung and nervous, Settle down. If you want to work on getting him back, you have to stay the course and during that time your ONLY hold on him is regular contact.
catherine yronwode

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:12 am

Hello Catherine

I decided to cut off contact because the contact has not been the same since he left. He does come over and if I need his help with anything concerning my well being or comfortability he comes over to help with that. I don't want him to just come over when I ask him I want him to want to be around like before. Cutting off communication I thought he might miss me....he has been texting but I have not been responding. Love can be complicated. Again if I can have him back in my life I will right my wrongs. I just need to settle down. I just want him back. I am hurting so bad and trying to stay strong at the same time.

Thank you for the advice. I will restore contact.

I have contacted for a reading from your lovely forum members so I am thinking I should wait it out and see what the psychic says.

In the mean time is there anything else I could do or should do to get him back? I just feel like I should be doing something while I wait.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:17 am

Sukie82,

You may also wish to read this thread in the forum. It cannot enable you to turn back the clock on this particular relationship, but the information may be of help in your future relationships.

Spell-Casting to Help Me Overcome My Envy and Jealousy
spell-casting-to-help-me-overcome-my-en ... -t920.html
catherine yronwode

Sukie82

Unread post by Sukie82 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:21 am

Thank you. I will read the thread :)

coco 77385

Unread post by coco 77385 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:58 pm

I have had an off and on sexual relationship with my best friend for 2 years. We have never been open about it but every one of our friends knows about it. He is at my house once a week for dinner and a " honey do" list and we have a weekly dinner with other friends as well. I used a honey jar and red candles dressed with Follow Me Boy, reconciliation, Love Me, and Return to Me Oil and wear the oils when around him. I can see his feelings for me from his actions and the way he still looks at me but also his resistance to start up again.

I want to start again but openly this time. I just need him to want me so badly he agrees to be open to have me again. If open, we can have an actual relationship and see where it goes. Keeping it secret (although my idea) was not the best idea. Any ideas?

Also, I only have oils. I do have a few strands of his hair from when he had too much to drink and slept in my guest room. Any suggestions of oils that kick up the lust flame a notch?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:56 pm

coco 77385 --

Well, if it was your idea to keep it secret, then it is on you to get him to agree to NOT keep it secret. Try talking to him about that, really heart-to-heart, and be prepared to drop it if it makes him uncomfortable -- but, speaking form long experience, i can tell you that secret reltionships tend to wither on the vine, like plants that get no sunlight.

Now, as for what to do, well, i would certainly consider making a sugar jar or honey jar. Since you see him often, a sugar jar would be easy to make and you could use the sugar in cooking for him.

Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

Also consider feeding him your menstrual blood, an old, tried-and-true form of folk-magic. See:

Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers
menstrual-blood-questions-and-answers-t4800.html

The oils you have -- Follow Me Boy, Reconciliation, Love Me, and Return to Me -- can be blended and used to dress the bed, to draw him into sexual passion.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

WhiteSage

Unread post by WhiteSage » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Hello everyone. I just recently started a honey spell jar, and I have also been working with a few different candles as well to hopefully help me in reconciling with my ex fiancé. We were (until our split), friends with for over 10 years, and we were together for 7 years. Our breakup was very abrupt and very emotional for both of us, and for our families/friends. I don't even think either of us (let alone anyone else) anticipated it happening, to be honest. Nor did any of us think this would continue on for as long as it has.

My ex and I had our problems as everyone does, but nothing that couldn't have been improved with real work had we both not been too stubborn to admit any flaws and work on them. We kind of always pointed the finger in the other direction when we had an issue with something. I will admit we both had a lot of growing up to do. We loved each other very much, but had terrible communication...and I had a lot of trust issues (due to my upbringing) and I had a very negative mind set about myself and life in general. That put a great deal of stress on us as a couple. Since our breakup I have really worked on those things so that I can be a happier person and love myself more.

He had issues with making ANY decisions, "growing up", and change of any type. And I don't mean like your normal man does...he was extreme with it. He is completely opposed to any kind of change they may disrupt his normal pattern of things, or that may not be "comfortable" to him. He can't even make a decision about what he wants to eat, let alone big life decisions (I'm surprised he even made the big decisions of buying a house for us, and engaging me). He's opposed to doing anything differently than what he already knows, which in my opinion will always hold him back in life...which makes me sad. He was also terrible at communicating any thoughts or feelings. He also became fixated on doing certain things, and it would interfere with our relationship to the point I felt it was more important than our relationship. In all honesty, at times I do believe he may have Aspergers.

Anyway, now we do not even speak or see one another, as he completely avoids me at all costs, and I have been completely been shut out by him. He has refused to acknowledge or speak about anything pertaining to this situation...even with family. He simply does not know what to say. He is "confused" and "doesn't know what he wants with anything in his life". I have tried and tried to talk to him. His family has tried. His/our friends have tried. We can get nothing out of him. He just doesn't know what to say, and says he doesn't know what he feels. Is it truly possible for someone to be so confused about everything in their life? I just want to help him, but how can you help someone who doesn't want to help themselves?

And it doesn't look like his life is any happier with me out of the picture. His parents have told me that he doesn't seem happy when they see him either. I go to the house we once shared because I still have pets there....and it's a mess, and it just looks like a miserable place to be. I just don't get how he can live this way and not be able to figure out his life and what he needs to do to be happy and live a fulfilling life. I have tried to talk to him about not just our relationship, but also about improving himself to make his own life better which is something I have done since our breakup. He doesn't listen. I have tried to ask him to just tell me if he wants me out of his life completely, or if he doesn't see us back together ever again. He won't do it. But he also doesn't say he DOES want me in it. Yet he has told mutual friends that maybe one day we will be together again. Oh, and also he will not throw away anything that has to do with us either (cards, photos, letters, gifts, etc). He got mad at me when I tried to throw them away and then hid them from me. He said they still meant something to him...to which I asked if they mean something, why don't I and our relationship still mean something? Why are you keeping those things, yet throwing away our relationship? No answer. And he still keeps all of our photos up on FB. He still keeps my family/friends on his list.

I just don't get it. I am so confused. I've been dealing with this confusion for 8 months now. A lot of people are really hoping to see us together again, because they saw something great in us. And then there are some that think I am crazy for still loving him and wanting to reconcile because of the way he's been acting. But I know he's not doing it to be malicious to me. I honestly believe with my heart that he still loves me as well, but has a lot of doubts and negativity surrounding him that are holding him back from being together again, and also holding him back from living his life. He's like a lost soul. I really truly love him and don't want to let go. I know that we could be happy and in love again, and be a stronger couple than ever if we could overcome all of this. I really want this confusion to end, and for us to come together again.

As I said, I have been doing some candle work and I did do a honey jar as well. I was thinking about sprinkling some of the powders around at the house since I am still able to go there. Any other suggestions? Also, I have a question. I have noticed that since I started doing this work (which was only about 5 days ago) that I have been more overwhelmed with emotions than usual. Is this normal? Is the work I'm doing also able to affect me since it has to do with reconciliation? I've been very emotional since I started doing this work.

I appreciate any and all help, sincerely I do!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:32 am

Hi WhiteSage and Welcome to the Forums!

Reconciliation is never easy work to do and the more time passes since the split, the more difficult it is to bring about a reunion. That you still visit the house you shared also gives you opportunity to lay tricks for him (powders, oils, etc.) so that he can get direct contact with the spiritual supplies and the intentions you give them. Getting a reading from an AIRR member at this junction can help you gain better insight into his apparently contradictory words and behaviour as well as guide your work so that you choose the most successfull techniques to approach your situation. You can look through the different AIRR members here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Meanwhile, you may want to look into the Lucky Mojo Reconciliation Spell Kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html. The nice thing about the kit is that it comes with detailed instructions as well as all the supplies and curios you need to do the work. You can even burn the bride and groom candle for the spell directly over your current honey jar and thus include your existant work into the new spell. Overall it's a great working because it addresses the issue on a number of different levels and also encourages communication and forgiveness which can help your situation from the sounds of it.

Another angle you may want to consider would be to do some Healing, King Solomon Wisdom, Clarity and Crucible of Courage work on your ex. Given how you describe his current living conditions and head-space, it would probably help him out and no doubt speed a reconciliation if there is one possible in the future. Reconciliation or no, it will help his quality of life and mental balance which is never bad.

And as a final consideration: Be Good To Yourself. Taking a bath in a strong tea of raspberry leaf and rose petals with a couple of drops of Spikenard oil would be a wonderful way to nurture yourself. You can also take this bath every time you meet your ex and go and visit the pets since it also acts to draw fidelity and love while enhancing your own innate Feminine Nature. Make sure the tea is strong enough and in large enough quantity to tint the bath water: that way you'll be getting the plant Spirit and Strength in through your pores. You can even drink a cup of the raspberry and rose petal tea (no oil though!) while you bath - it's refreshing, relaxing and excellent for the reproductive system as a whole.

Blessing and Success to you in your work.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:13 am

coco 77385

People keep secrets when it feels safer than being open. Hedge your love about with protection -- a candle or honey jar surrounded by a ring of protective herbs, and a little Crucible of Courage and/or Tranquility on the candle itself.
Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

coco 77385

Unread post by coco 77385 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Thank you for your suggestions. I will try the menstral blood and I have started a honey jar. And I will continue to dress my self with the oils that I mix with an unscented lotion. First time I tried that, he couldnt keep his eyes off of me!! :D

WhiteSage

Unread post by WhiteSage » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Thank you for your advice. I really do appreciate it.

WhiteSage

Unread post by WhiteSage » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:26 pm

So, I have been doing the candle work and honey jar for a little over a week now. I was hoping to see signs/movement, and I think I may have. I'm really hoping at least. I often see numbers of significant dates for us. Also, after months and many attempts of trying to get through to my ex, and being ignored....I finally got a response from him. So I'm hoping those are either signs or movement. Or both. I'm scared to get too ahead of myself on anything, as I don't want to end up hurting myself emotionally should I be reading into it too much. I should probably not have that mindset though if I really want all of this to work, correct? I will work on that.

I've been a little emotional this month, as this is the month we got engaged. I also had something happen with a friend that made me really think about life a lot. So on Wed. I sent my ex a text and also a message on FB. Something that I had done numerous times since our break up, yet never gotten any response. I was very surprised when the the next day, he actually responded back to me. I told him that between it being THIS month, and the situation with my friend... that it made me think a lot about us. I more or less said to him that I find it terrible for 2 people who were such a big part of each others' lives to go about like this, and act as though the other never existed. Life is too short for that. We can never guarantee we will be here tomorrow. So I told him I cared for him and always would, and that I really do miss him being in my life, and wanted to know how long things were going to go on like this where we don't speak. I apologized for any wrong doings I may have done to hurt him, and also I said that I could forgive him for any hurt he had caused me. I also made the comment that if he didn't reply back to me AGAIN, then I would take that as his way of saying he no longer wants me in his life and that I would leave him alone from now on. I was extremely shocked to get a response from him. It was brief (and not negative), but it's the first time in about 4 months he's actually been responsive to me. Should I take this all as a good thing? I've text him back (not a bunch of times and not in a pressuring way), but he hasn't replied since. Should I just keep doing what I'm doing and let him be? Just let him come to me when he's ready?

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:14 am

Hello everyone!

My partner broke up with me two and a half weeks ago. The next day I had my really fantastic AIRR rootworker hard on the case and she is rocking the job. The outcome is incredibly favorable. I also know reconciliation is slow and steady work. We do have issues to heal in the relationship so this not going to happen overnight. Actually, it shouldn't happen overnight anyway. Otherwise we would be going back to the old, dysfunctional relationship we've had in the past 6 months.

My issue: I have one of the rare cases (let me stress that this extremely rare for others who may not be as familiar with reconciliation work) where my rootworker, in addition to our couple's therapist, and even his sister, have advised me not to contact him. It's not that he is angry with me or anything like that it's just that I have been advised to give him time to miss me, think about what went wrong, and realize what he really feels without pressure.

The problem is I can feel my ex's conflicting emotions. We are still that connected and becoming more so as the work moves along. It's all I can do at times not to reach out even though I've been advised not to. I've contacted my rootworker about this but was also wondering if y'all had any suggestions? I haven't seen this issue covered in the boards. Cast off evil? High John? Crucible of Courage? Dixie John? St. Michael Archangel?

How do I stop myself from messing with the work by contacting him? I really need to get my focus back on myself for this to be successful and that's proving reallllllllly hard given that I can feel the work. I am staying busy, hanging out with friends, focusing on work, hobbies, and taking care of myself but he can't miss me, if he can't miss me because I'm contacting him.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated,

duchess

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:59 am

Burn a blue candle on yourself and use Van Van (I've used this in place of Cut and Clear when I need to distance myself from my emotions without removing them, it worked wonderfully), Tranquility, and King Solomon's Wisdom- consider adding Healing to the mix. You can anoint yourself with the oils if candle work isn't preferred.

I looked at the LM oil list and saw the oil "Rose of Crucifixion Oil: To abolish fear and soothe a troubled mind." Just passing that along.

The best way to keep yourself from contacting him or focusing on the reconciliation work is to keep yourself busy. You're doing so physically, but also consider doing so spiritually. If you're wanting to bring something else in your life, now's the time to throw yourself into it; your energy can be focused on that instead- on doing the work, and interpreting signs for it. Like road opening work, money drawing work, peaceful home work.

If you want to focus on yourself, look at this thread:
healing-a-broken-heart-t11549.html
It's excellent advice for fostering self-love.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:34 am

Hi duchess,

In addition to Wild at Heart's advice, Tranquility products combined with Crucible of Courage is another good combo. If you're more of an herb gal, a strong spiritual bath with a combination of steeped mint, rose buds and a small bit of yarrow can help you feel protected, love and able to face the period without contact. In addition, the tea is safe to drink and will taste quite good as well if you want to work both inside and out with the steeped mixture.

On a mundane level: pamper yourself. Getting a long massage or a deep facial can help you feel calmer and more centered on yourself. Joining a class is another idea to consider as it will get you meeting new people and learning new things thus keeping your mind away from the telephone ;)

Blessings and keep at it.
Aura Laforest

luvlyladynatl

Unread post by luvlyladynatl » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:45 pm

This person is a friend of sons Father and has manipulated him into not communicating with me on behalf of our son. He hasn't seen our son in weeks and it's funny because me and this woman had an argument. After that we haven't seen him....It's like she has a root on him or something? She pretended to be my friend and went behind my back with deceitful lies. How could a person want to destroy the relationship of a family that is happy when they are together? She is a jealous, old, lonely, alcholic and supposed to be a professional. She is really not his friend and only wants to be in control of his office. She is two faced and I think that if she could have a chance with him she would go for it in a heart beat. She tells all his business and is a real snake in the grass. She has manipulated him by whispering in his ear about his office staff and had two of them fired and one moved to another office. I want her life to be a living hell and for every word she twisted to come back on her evil selfish ..I really want him to wake up and see through her manipulation..Please help me,,I have a picture of her and want to do the work as soon as possible.

luvlyladynatl

Unread post by luvlyladynatl » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:15 pm

I need help; Want to have open communication with my sons father. What him to stop resisting me and try to get along. I would like to be a couple and be with only him. There is a woman who is his friend and she doesn't want us to be together. This person is a friend of sons Father and has manipulated him into not communicating with me on behalf of our son. He hasn't seen our son in weeks and it's funny because me and this woman had an argument. After that we haven't seen him....It's like she has a root on him or something? She pretended to be my friend and went behind my back with deceitful lies. How could a person want to destroy the relationship of a family that is happy when they are together? She is a jealous, old, lonely, alcholic and supposed to be a professional. She is really not his friend and only wants to be in control of his office. She is two faced and I think that if she could have a chance with him she would go for it in a heart beat. She tells all his business and is a real snake in the grass. She has manipulated him by whispering in his ear about his office staff and had two of them fired and one moved to another office. I want her life to be a living hell and for every word she twisted to come back on her evil selfish ..I really want him to wake up and see through her manipulation..Please help me,,I have a picture of her and want to do the work as soon as possible.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:47 am

Hi luvlyladynatl,

There are a number of ways to work the case and no doubt more experienced Forum staff will be able to improve on the following ideas. One way to go about things would be to work separate conjure on each individual.

For your son's Father:
Work a white skull candle named for your son's Father and dressed with Clarity oil and King Solomon Wisdom oil and Tobacco oil. Smoke the candle in tobacco as it burns and tell your son's Father to wake up and see this person for who she truly is. Tell him to be Wiser than she and make decisions that are independent and free of manipulation.

For the woman:
A hotfoot spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

The Reconciliation part of the equation:
Reconciliation is some tough work to do and you may want to get a reading from a professional rootworker like one of the fine members of AIRR on the subject. They can give you an honest over-view of the situation and how best to approach it if reconciliation is possible. You could also consider LM's Reconciliation spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

All this said, I see that you have quite a lot of work that would need to be done for this particular situation AND the work concerning your return to school. That's a heavy load of Conjure work and spreads your energy pretty thin in each given direction. Consider getting a rootworker to back you up or have MISC burn appropriate vigil lights while you work to help give the work the strength it needs for each respective issue.

Blessingings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Use Stop Gossip to shut her up. Use a vigil candle, or a black plain or figural candle dressed in Stop Gossip oil.

coco 77385

Unread post by coco 77385 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:23 pm

Another update. I fed him my blood in mexican food and he was "too drunk" to drive home and went to my guest room. By 12:15AM, he was knocking on my bedroom door asking if I wanted company. That you so much for you help!! Now I'm looking for something for commitment. Any ideas?

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Well,

I had a vigil light lit at lucky mojo the ending of last month and it said eventually I would have success. Well a few days after the intranquil vigil was lit my ex added me as a friend and I didn't respond to the friend request, I was aiming for more of a call and kept ignoring him so he could get tortured to the point where I get a call saying he wanted me back :\, well I had a few candles lit at MISC after that and another Intranquil candle lit. Lately I haven't been seeing signs at all , so I decided I'm just gonna do the spell myself.

I used a pink candle, dressed with olive oil, but I only had one pink free standing candle so I tried my best at the prayyer, the candl popped once and I let it burn down all the way.

I read that I could use a red candle, and since there were no pink encased candles I bought the red and dressed it with olive oil, and made a crucifix out of pencils, but just waiting for it to have effect.

Now idk if I should make MISC light my candles, or do the kit. But I think I messed up by not accepting the request

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Hayngirl808 wrote:Well,

I had a vigil light lit at lucky mojo the ending of last month and it said eventually I would have success. Well a few days after the intranquil vigil was lit my ex added me as a friend and I didn't respond to the friend request, I was aiming for more of a call and kept ignoring him so he could get tortured to the point where I get a call saying he wanted me back :\, well I had a few candles lit at MISC after that and another Intranquil candle lit. Lately I haven't been seeing signs at all , so I decided I'm just gonna do the spell myself.

I used a pink candle, dressed with olive oil, but I only had one pink free standing candle so I tried my best at the prayyer, the candl popped once and I let it burn down all the way.

I read that I could use a red candle, and since there were no pink encased candles I bought the red and dressed it with olive oil, and made a crucifix out of pencils, but just waiting for it to have effect.

Now idk if I should make MISC light my candles, or do the kit. But I think I messed up by not accepting the request
I remember your thread, we all told you to accept it and that it WAS your movement. Did you look in your friend requests? It might still be there and you can accept it. Usually how facebook works now is you click 'not now' to a request but it will still be there later. If so go and accept it now! If not you can always send him a request back, if he was willing then there is a good chance he still is. MISC candles are great to back up your own work and get somewhat of a reading on progress or outcome but I wouldn't rely on just them. Did you ever get a full reading from an AIRR reader? You will get much more info on what you can do. Also did you ever consider reconciliation/return to me products instead of, or along with, the intranquil spirit? Either way I would say a MISC candle AND a kit that way you have your own work and MISC for some extra energy. For now see if that friend request is still there!

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:42 pm

I just saw another post by you that you did already get a reading, that is good then that it showed possible success. Also saw you are on a budget which must be a reason for the olive oil. Has anyone suggested to you to start a sweet jar for you and him in sugar or honey? That could be a good help too if you can't afford a whole kit. You could do that and burn your red candles on it. MISC candles are always a help, but if you can get some LM oil, return to me, or something like that, there are certified LM sellers on ebay if you need only one item and cheap shipping. It would prob. only be around $9 total. I used to use them all the time until I decided to get a little more serious buying from LM in case I ever want to take the class.

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi mystic fae,
Yes i did accept the friend request but when i went back its not there, anyways for the day and a half i was his friend he didnt message me or anything, but i think i finally understand now. Ive had two diff readings, and both said to set lights. but this time around ive analyzed that i will have to do more work than just what misc has to offer i think im gonna actually get the kit and light some candles there too, if i had movement before im pretty sure i can get that back. just hoping that i can pull it off and get back on track soon, I HAD IT GOING GOOD, now just gotta get it back.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”