Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

MsHooDooPrincess

Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Not being mean,just asking a question:

Why do we have to get personal concerns of an enemie?

Most of us have enemies that cursed us and were seeking revenge,so therefor we don't hang with our enemies to get samples of their hair etc, so will a printed picture of them from facebook work as a personal concern?

Thanks to whomever answers

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:06 am

MsHooDooPrincess wrote:Why do we have to get personal concerns of an enemie?
The more intimate the connection, the higher the probability of desired results. You can certainly use a more distant concern (such as a photograph), but you can pretty well count on not seeing the same results as if you had used a biological link of some sort, or even something like a piece of clothing they have worn, or a sample of their handwriting.

As you said, it may not be convenient to obtain such personal items from an enemy. There are numerous stories of the harm done through captured hair, nail trimmings, and so forth. A knowledgable adversary may take care not to leave such links behind to be claimed. They can be potent weapons.

While I certainly pray that the occurrence of cursing enemies in need of revenge work is not so prevalent as you suggest, I hope I have adequately answered your question.
Two-Headed Doctor

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:10 am

MsHooDooPrincess wrote:Not being mean,just asking a question:

Why do we have to get personal concerns of an enemie?

Most of us have enemies that cursed us and were seeking revenge,so therefor we don't hang with our enemies to get samples of their hair etc, so will a printed picture of them from facebook work as a personal concern?

Thanks to whomever answers
As Mister Hob said-personal concerns of target=more effective work on target because the personal concerns provide a tangible link between your spell work and the person it is aimed at. Whether the work is beneficial or malevolent makes no matter-personal concerns still make for better magic.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:26 am

can you take a garbage bag out of their can, bring it home and look through it? (using latex gloves of course)

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:50 am

Mister Hob wrote:Why do we have to get personal concerns of an enemie?

The more intimate the connection, the higher the probability of desired results. You can certainly use a more distant concern (such as a photograph), but you can pretty well count on not seeing the same results as if you had used a biological link of some sort, or even something like a piece of clothing they have worn, or a sample of their handwriting.

As you said, it may not be convenient to obtain such personal items from an enemy. There are numerous stories of the harm done through captured hair, nail trimmings, and so forth. A knowledgable adversary may take care not to leave such links behind to be claimed. They can be potent weapons.

While I certainly pray that the occurrence of cursing enemies in need of revenge work is not so prevalent as you suggest, I hope I have adequately answered your question.

I call enemie work revenge work....THATS JUST THE WAY I WORD IT, and i'm not going around here trying to get hair off the head of a woman whom wants my blood on her hands..... :roll: :roll: :roll:...
But thanks for the advice,no disrespect just had to make sure you didn't take me the wrong way when I used the word revenge...

rosyaltar

Unread post by rosyaltar » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:24 am

My apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find the answer in the forums.

I have only a few of my target's hairs to work with over time. Just to make sure I don't come up short, is it still as effective to cut a hair in half and just use a portion (in order to save the other half for future work)?

Thanks in advance!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:38 am

Hi rosyaltar,

there's no problem cutting hairs in half. You can also recycle them from one spell to another as necessary (take it out from a petition paper under a candle and use it in a honey jar for example).

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

rosyaltar

Unread post by rosyaltar » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:14 pm

Thanks so much, aura! I appreciate the response. I usually bury my petition papers along with the remnants of the working, so I never thought to take the personal concerns out. I guess this doesn't impact the efficacy then?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:36 am

As long as the personal concern is present for the duration of the spell-work, no problem with efficacy. It would make a difference in a honey jar (if you took it out before you were done working with the jar) or mojo (again, if you take it out before laying the mojo to rest) or other container type spell if it was taken out before it's intended end.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:10 pm

I tried to do a search for this and came up short so if this has already been asked forgive me.
I want to do a sweetening jar on the district manager of a store I want to be hired at. I have an in with some influential people and I handed the application right to him with a bit of CofS on it, but I want to try and sweeten him to me because I really need a job. The thing is, I only know his first name and no one I ask knows his last. Is there a way to get around this, like "First name, district manager of company" or something for the name paper?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Use what you have. Be as specific as possible, but you have enough to get started.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Mama Micki is right... if you have nothing else, then yes, use what you have. In my opinion though, you have homework still to do. Don't take it as an offense. I just want you to feel empowered because you can find this out quite easily with a little persistence. I'm a big fan of taking the steer by the reigns when I can, and if a business big enough to need a district manager, then they are big enough to have a presence on the web. The larger businesses and corporations will have that very information right on their site. Some might just have a generic contact number, but either way, you are getting *a* number that can lead you places. Take a deep breath, be ready to be extra nice to the person answering just in case they are having a bad day, and call with nothing but a strong belief you will get that information. Be polite but persistent. I can't tell you how many times I had to go on a hunting expedition for a job, so trust that I feel your pain. This economy sucks too darned much for you to not to do every last thing that you can.

What else are you putting in your honey jar?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Start with the logo and name of the company (get it off the web) and write his role, "District Manager [First Name]" on the image of the company logo and name. Psychic Mimi said it well -- take this as an opportunity to do some homework, too.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:16 am

If you can visit the district office, the local store, or company headquarters get pens, stationary, notepads, or other promotional items, that would be good too. Another idea is dirt from any the company locations.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:37 am

These are all great ideas that folks ask about again and again, so i am going to merge this thread into the longer "Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers" thread, to keep everything kinda grouped together about working roots on people who have an "official"capacity at a company, foundation, church, or governmental office and for whom you only have a first name.
catherine yronwode

nowherelass

Unread post by nowherelass » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:48 am

Alright, so I have two pairs of shoes from my target that he left behind, as well as a few socks. I'm hoping to bring him back to me; does anybody have any ideas on how to use the shoes as a sort of "walk back towards me" metaphor or a more direct form of foot track-style magic? He won't be wearing them again anytime soon, so powders are out, but otherwise it's all open. :)

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:58 pm

I had a reading done by ConjurMan Ali, and he has advised me to make a doll baby with my husbands hair. My problem is that I'm having difficulty getting his hair (he is not living at home right now, has moved most of his personal stuff out, I do not have access to combs, razors, etc.) I intend to start the doll baby right away and will used some "lesser" personal concerns to start with, but I was wondering if anybody has any creative ideas of acquiring a person's hair?

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:08 pm

I am not sure what forum to post this in so please move if this is the wrong one. I am asking this on behalf of a friend, in Cat's book there is mention not to let tricksters or the birds get your hair and I have been asked what is the best way to dispose of loose hair to avoid this?. Is it ok to burn or bury it as to put it in rubbish it can be gotton hold of.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Hi Brooke, I moved your post to the Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios Catagory because it is also a place to discuss Personal Concerns. :)

If you so choose you could either one. You could also consider putting a little bit of Protection Oil in your shampoo or a leave-in conditioner to add protection to your hair.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:44 pm

In the African American community in which hoodoo is embedded, mostly originating in Central-Western Africa, it is most often recommended to burn your hair. In the old days, with no indoor plumbing (pre-WWII in much of the USA) that was the way. Now, some urban people will flush it down the toilet.

Some Mediterranean / North African people bury it and some burn it. My Sicilian grandmother recommended twirlin it up into a tight ball and burying it at the base of a shrub or bush,"so the birds can't get it."
catherine yronwode

Brooke

Unread post by Brooke » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Thank you for your replies I will pass that on to my friend. She has long thick hair that comes out everywhere unlike mine that is fine and never grows past shoulder length and after reading that wanted to know what to do with it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:27 am

Good discussion.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Burn or flush. :) I guess when you think about it it seems like an awful waste of water, but that's what I grew up doing. You just don't leave your hair in combs and brushes. And, most moms aren't going to have their kids playing with matches lol. Flushing is quick and easy. Even when I went to the hair dresser in preparation for Easter or something, the beautician would give my hair to my mom and she'd take it straight to the bathroom and flush it lol.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:49 am

Depending on just how much, and how long or thick, of your hair you have to dispose of, remember that too much hair will clog a modern toilet. You may think about burning it, outside, in regular intervals to avoid this mishap.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Seren

Unread post by Seren » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:53 am

Hello

If working with a hair from a target would it affect the potency if the hair was cut so it could be used in more work?

Thanks

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:48 am

No, it will not affect the potency, and is a good way of stretching your personal concerns.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Seren

Unread post by Seren » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:58 am

Great, thanks preppierroots.

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Is a photograph of the target considered a "weak" personal concern? Would the effects of the spellwork likely be hit or miss with just a photograph? I am considering doing spellwork on a person, but I don't have his personal concerns like hair, nails, or body fluids. However, I do have access to the target's property so I could bury a bottle or throw powder on the property.

SCDnSLDnluv

Unread post by SCDnSLDnluv » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:38 pm

I'd like more info on this. I'm currently working on getting him to be crazy in love with me and our kids again. We were supposed to get married and buy a home next year and he went out and had an affair and moved out of our home. He's been back for a month now and claims that he is working on us but it doesn't seem like enough because he doesn't feel as if he did anything wrong. The woman he was with put curses on him & he seems confused and angry with me. What can I do to get past this & do what I need to help us make out relationship better than before. Can I work on fixing us & the marriage proposal at the same time? Please help me, please help us.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Steve

I can tell you most people who call themselves 'witches' are about as dangerous as a stuffed animal. Not saying she is or isn't, but anyone can call themselves whatever the heck they like, doesn't mean they know what they are doing, however.

Reversing work is a very good idea. If she's attacking you with no justification, it will be sent back to her.

I'd also recommend, as many of the more experienced rootworkers here often do, to get a reading by an AIRR member, even if it's a quick one, just to confirm or dispute she is indeed the one doing this to you and your friend.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:43 am

I find it safer to assume that someone throwing for me knows what they're doing; that way I don't make clumsy, or short-sighted, mistakes, in my response.

You've been given a bundle of good advice to work with. I can't do much except echo what's been said already. Get to cleansing and protecting, and try to get her in a mirror box.
Two-Headed Doctor

Blueskee

Unread post by Blueskee » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:25 am

Is using someone's picture, full name, and dob, enough of personal concerns, to use in a conjure ritual to cause or make changes happen?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:57 am

SCDnSLDnluv --

Since he is back in your home abnd you have full access to his personal concerns, i suggest that you inquire instead in the Love and Romance section of the Forum. This thread is only about acquiring and using personal concerns -- and it appears that what you are looking for are some suggestions for marital commitment and fidelity. Those spells will no doubt employ personal concerns, but the real topic of your interest is how to consolidate and build upon his return, remove the bewitchment placed upon him by the other woman, bring about the promised but deferred marriage, and enjoy a lifetime of faithful, familial love and security.

Blueskee,

Actually, your question is framed around a mistaken premise about what hoodoo is for. Your definition of what we are doing -- "to make changes happen" -- is one whose phrasing i recognize from the early 20th century community of ceremonial magic and that tradition's varied descendents in the Neo-Pagan world and also among psychologists, ethnologists, and anthropologists -- the scientistic magicians, as it were.

If you were to ask a person in conjure what they expect, they would name a SPECIFIC OUTCOME -- and that outcome might not always be a "change" or involve a "change." It might be a reinforcement or continuation of a situation, it might be a remission or easing of symptoms, it might be an add-on to something already in progress, it might be a declaration that formalizes a situation long in existence, it might be a stroke of unexpected luck. In other words, although many hoodoo spells involve "changes," not all do, by any means -- but the real point is that hoodoo work is directed at the SPECIFIC CONDITION, not at general considerations. That is why there are so many tricks in hoodoo, by the way -- there are so many different specific situations in life!

So, "Is using someone's picture, full name, and dob, enough of personal concerns?" Well, it depends on what you are working for!

For a judge to look favourably at your case, yes, very likely, as the judge's relationship will never be more than one of passing formality.

But would "using someone's picture, full name, and dob, [be[ enough of personal concerns" if you wanted to change their mind about divorcing you and walking out on you and your two twin baby girls? Not likely.The relationship was built on much more intimacy than that, and therefore the link -- the magical link, to use the term favoured by the ceremonial magicians -- must perforce be stronger, deeper, and more personal.

-----

I have merged your thread into the long and ongoing thread on Personal Concerns and retitled it from "Petition papers idea" to the canonical "Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers" -- which has almost 550 posts in it at the time i am writing.

Because this is such a large forum and has been in existence for so many years, we request that users locate and post in existing topic threads whenever possible, so save moderators from having to merge threads.

The Lucky Mojo Forum is comprised of four sub-forums --
General (company policies)
Products (spiritual supplies made and sold by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.)
Conditions (questions about how to select spiritual supplies for various life situations)
Community (the hoodoo and rootworking community around the world)

Within each sub-forum there are hundreds of threaded posts.

Discussions of personal concerns go in Conditions ("Ask Us For Help With Hoodoo, Conjure, and Rootwork") because they are not something we make or sell at the shop, and within that sub-forum, they go in the section "Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirituality, Psychism, Divination, and Magic" because they they are one of the basic, or foundational tools of magical work. Within that section is the thread "Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers" -- where your post now resides -- and if you read all 550 posts, you will see many further detailed replies to the same, similar, and variant queries about the use of personal concerns in hoodoo.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Blueskee: I agree with Miss cat here; some can, some can't. Some cases it would be fine...some cases you might need a little more to work with.
Joseph Magnuson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:16 pm

I have to agree with Doctor Hob here. Though most people seem as though you can underestimate them, I feel it is always wise to "charge into battle" vastly overestimating the "enemy." That way everything is covered, if it has to be or not.
Joseph Magnuson

danielle7

Unread post by danielle7 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Hello All,
Im making a honey jar and all I have is a pair of worn underwear from my target. I know that this is suitable but so it can fit, I would lIke to cut a piece. I was thinking about using the crotch area because maybe it has some dried fluids or something. And since I need to add a personal concern for myself, should I used my underwear with some of my sexual fluids as well? I obviously want him sweetened to me but I want try to work the jar in a more "passionate/lusty" way if that makes sense. Thoughts?

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:01 pm

I would absolutely cut the under wear into pieces; that stretches the personal concern so you can do more than one working.

A piece from the crotch and a piece of your underwear will work nicely in a lusty sort of honey jar.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

bleurose

Unread post by bleurose » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:09 am

I have a situation where the man I am interested in, has a nickname. It has nothing at all to do with his given name, but I do not ever call him by his given name. I have known him for years, and all of our mutual acquaintances and I call him by this nickname. When I am petitioning, should I still use his given name or the name that he is known to me as?

Thank You,
Bleu

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:46 am

Use his full name, his nickname, and his birthdate for best results.

P_K

Unread post by P_K » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Hi everyone

This is a general question regards the usage of date of birth for both candles and petition papers.

Will list my questions to make it easier! :)

1. Is DOB best used for candles or petition papers? If papers, I have only ever read about crossing names and circling with the command. Where would the DOB go?

2. If it is best used on candles, where should it be carved on a skull? The base or the forehead? (I have seen people refer to both for name, so I wonder the best place for that, also.)

3. Again, if best on candles, how to use on offertory ones? After the name on the same line, or separate line of its own?

Thanks very much in advance. Would be great to learn how to fine-tune things with this information about somebody.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:09 am

Put the the date of birth after the name on the same line. You can also add the symbol for the target's zodiac sign if you have room.

P_K

Unread post by P_K » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Okay, so use it on the candles. Thanks for your response.

P_K

Unread post by P_K » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Hi everyone

Okay, so I have collected some samples from my intended target. Hair, nail clippings, used underwear and a used sock. :D

Wondered if there are any love workings that specifically call for underwear or socks? It would be great fun to use them! I'm looking at Follow Me Boy / Come To Me work as this is someone I've not known long, who likes me but doesn't think I'm right for him.

Thank you.

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:34 am

Hi,

I'm planning to do a honey jar on a man but I can't find out how to get any personal concerns. What I know about him:
- his full name
- his e-mail address and phone number
- birth year
- place of work

Also, I have his signature but it's on an important official document so I can't cut it out. So I thought of xeroxing it and use its copy for the jar. I also have a photo of him. Are these concerns enough? Any help would be appreciated.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:45 am

A photocopy of a signature would be a weak link. What is the purpose of the honey jar?

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:18 pm

I want that person to like me.
In the past I had successes without real personal concerns (only name & birthdate), but those were vinegar jars.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:32 pm

SilverStar,

A photo is good, a photocopy of his signature is weak.O would glue signature copy to the back of the photo and add is birthdate, then write the petition over that.
catherine yronwode

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:26 am

catherineyronwode wrote:SilverStar,

A photo is good, a photocopy of his signature is weak.O would glue signature copy to the back of the photo and add is birthdate, then write the petition over that.
thank you Miss Cat, I'll do it this way!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:04 pm

These items are personal concerns and can be used in love spells for various reasons. Read here (http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html ) For example, used underwear can be used to tie your target to you and socks for the same purpose. You can use pieces of either item as a personal concern in a doll baby to draw your target to you. WIthout being redundant, I posted a few discussions on the topic from the forum below

How to reuse used underwear (how-to-reuse-used-underwear-t8509s602.html)
Foottrack magic (http://www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html)
Spells for love & sex (http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/red/lov ... pells.html)

P_K

Unread post by P_K » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Thank you for your response and the links. I was hoping there could be something that called specifically for the items as it would be such fun, but at least I have things to use for if I run out of hair!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:07 am

Hi P_K,

there is one spell that calls specifically for underwear and it's used to keep a man (or woman) from running around. You tie the underwear in a knot and then bury it in your back yard. You can find it in the page on laying tricks in the section on burial in the home yard here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#earth

another use of underwear (but yours this time) is to wrap a baby-doll in that you're working on a love-target with. Keeping the doll wrapped and bound (and in the dark!) via your underwear when not actively being worked, keeps the love life hot and their mind on your pants - literally!

Hopefully those two supplementary tidbits to jwmcclin's great references will give you a bit of extra food for thought.
Aura Laforest

P_K

Unread post by P_K » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:16 am

Thanks aura; I will hang onto the items for possible use later on then. :)

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 am

I have a thick piece of frayed material from my love interests crotch. How can I use this in a love spell? Since it came form the crotch area I figured it could be used in a unique manner. Thanks & Blessings
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:00 am

Its a personal concern (soiled item of clothing) that can be used in a variety of spells. Read through this forum discussion How to reuse used underwear for ideas...or you may discover some ideas here Laying down tricks...

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:16 pm

I apologize! It is the sting from the crotch of his JEANS. Like frayed crotch rocked out ripped jeans.Lol. I guess that makes a difference...yes?
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:10 am

Hi Priestess Divine,

in this particular case, jwmcclin's links are still the useful ones for you. I think you may be referring to tying a man's nature with the string as is done in a nation sack, and although you could use the string for that purpose, you would need to go through the ''sperming and tying'' of the string as if it hadn't been used nonetheless. No doubt a more experienced worker can confirm or correct this for you however.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Unread post by Newbie » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Hello,

1) Do personal photos, like passport or stamp size photos (that were ones in his possession - not ones printed or taken off of internet) count as personal concerns?

2) Can any number of personal concerns be added to the honey jar, or is it either photos or handwritten notes or hair etc only?

3) Can I tie both our photos with my hair alone and put it in the jar - both our photos facing each other - wrapped by my hair.

4) Where should I specify the color of candle that comes with honey jar spell kit while ordering online?

Regards.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Newbie, i am merging this into the thread on personal concerns.

1) Yes.

2) No, you are making packets, not stirring random things into the honey pr sugar. Ugh -- especially if you will be eating or cooking with that honey or sugar. No old sweaty shoes!

3) That's not how it is done, sorry. You want the other person to be sweet to you. You can put both photos in, or a hair from both, folded into the paper packet or photo packet, but just your hair would not accomplish much -- after all, you are not trying to make you sweet to yourself.

4) The candle that comes with each honey jar kit is already specified. You may then order a dozen-pack more of that colour, if you wish.
catherine yronwode

Unread post by Newbie » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Then where do the personal concerns go if not in to the honey jar?
I was thinking...photos or other personal concerns will go into the folded paper (that has our names perpendicular to each other circled by my wish/petition) which will be folded to the smallest possible sized packet which will eventually be pushed into the honey jar.

If I choose both our hair or other personal concern instead of photos, then those go in the petition paper instead of photos?
Did i get that right?

I read your posts and photos are not that strong compared to other very intimate items. Are personal, not from internet or printed photos, also not strong enough personal concerns?
Sorry if I am being too naive.

Regards.

Unread post by Newbie » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:01 pm

I am not in a very good situation as far as personal concerns go. But I looked thru his stuff I have.
I have a couple of photos, real photos...not internet photos.
His original signature, his state id (few years old one...changed states four times after that but he carried it around at least for a year), student id which he carried around for at least 1.5 years.

I understand they are not semen, hair, nails or soiled clothes, but are these at least strong enough personal concerns?

I know no two situations are same but I have to at least try.
Please do reply....thanks.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”