Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Mojo Seen, Touched, Dropped, Washed, Unfed, Lost, Torn, Open

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:19 pm

If the mojo has "died" I would invite you to properly dispose of the mojo and start new.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

more_mojo

Unread post by more_mojo » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 pm

I see, thanks.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:59 pm

If there's anything hard and durable in that mojo - a lodestone or John the Conqueror root, say -- you might be able to reuse it in another mojo bag.

Assuming, that is, that you're comfortable doing divination and making your own mojo bags.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Hi

I have a LM mojo bag for a few months now,unfortunately I have dropped it on the ground (I dont remember where I read about mojo bag "dying" when dropped on the ground or seen or touched by someone else).

Is there any way to get it back "in use"?

thank you in advance for your answers

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:07 pm

well the question is did anyone see or touch it? you said you dropped it never if anyone seen it. I dropped mine a million times it never hurt it. Now if you did and ppl seen it, its not as bad as touch, which from what I recall the touch is mostly a nation sack but i could be wrong. Either way do divination over it to see if it is dead or still working. If you are use to feeling energy pray over it and feel if you feel anything. If nothing then you need to bury it and start with a new one.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

DreamCatcher

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:58 pm

I have dropped my nation sack lots of times when I go to the restroom (i wear it pinned to my panties). Nothing happened I just say sorry and give it a little rub. I dropped my nation sack in front of him once and I quickly covered it with my foot. I'm sure he saw it but it didn't die. I think touch is way worse.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:13 pm

If someone saw it or touched it-- it is dead.
Oh, I have a story about this too, it's recent. It is a mess. I knew my mojo's were dead. I did not even need a divination to know. One of them I made at Dr E's workshops this May!
It was the one time they were not in my bra when I exited my home! RRR.
Yes, I am still TICKED.
Growl.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Iv had mojos be seen and not die but touch has usually been a kiss of death for me.. thats my personal experience. here is a reading from cat on it
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:36 pm

J82 is right. Unfortunately, mine were touched.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

paintedsmoke24
HRCC Student

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:56 am

thank you all for your replies:no it hasnt been touched (not at my knowledge anyway);i'll annoint it with appropriate oil and try to figure if I feel something.
have a great day

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:46 am

How often are we supposed to anoit the mojo moneyhand bag? How long is it good for? I just bought one last week.

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:26 am

My rootworker made a mojo bag for my husband, and she gave me instructions on how to feed it. I related the message to my husband on how he is suppose to care for it.

I am always asking if he has fed it and talk to it, well, he was doing good with it, until last week...he forgot to feed it on Friday, and on Saturday he went swimming and he left it in his vehicle and is still in the truck today.

What should I do or have him do? I wonder if the mojo is dead :(
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:03 am

Hi Rookie2conjure,

If you know how to use a pendulum (or would like to learn) then a quick yes/no pendulum divination over the bag can tell you if it's still alive or not. I've found that it's surprising what some mojos can survive.

Do have your husband feed it as quickly as possible and wear it until you get to do your divination.

You'll also find how others' have dealt with this situation in the thread on mojo bags which I'm merging this into.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

dru

Unread post by dru » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:54 pm

I bought a 3X Attraction mojo hand bag. I placed it under my pillow and when I came home it was visible and opened and my rabbits foot was missing. :twisted: So my question is, since my mojo hand was seen and touched and a my rabbits foot was missing and now returned is my mojo hand still even good? Do I have to do a proper burial for this? and what about the family member that touched and seen my mojo hand? will something happen to them?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Nothing happen to them, divination will tell if its dead but chances are with that much touching and fondeling it is, proper burrial for attraction is in the front yard. better order a new one asap!

dru

Unread post by dru » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:44 am

Thank you. Is there a prayer or certain way to bury my moji hand? I don't gave grass or dirt ib my front yard. I only have rocks... Hopefully that is fine.?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:30 am

Hi dru,

If it's been touched by someone other than you, count on the poor bag being dead. Having your mojo touched by someone else is pretty much the worst thing that can happen to it. Miss Cat has posted a blues song, "Take Your Hands Off My Mojo," on the HITAP page on mojos that illustrates the point quite well: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html (about halfway down in the section on keeping it hidden).

You can bury the hand in the rocks, or go to a nice park that you like and bury the hand at the base of a big old tree. You can also look at the following thread which might give you some ideas: disposal-of-a-mojo-t1098.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:24 pm

you can always buy a flower pot and get a nice flower, maybe even match it with your mojo and bury it in there. I did that when I had an appartment.... in case you wonder when I moved the mojo nor flower served purpose so I gave the plant away to a neighbor and tossed the rest of the dirt and mojo at a crossroad.

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:04 am

What if I made a mojo bag for my daughter? She is a toddler and I keep attaching the mojo on her clothes... is this consider dead? I have also fed her and my husbands mojo and prayed over it.

Thanks.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:29 am

Hi Rookie2conjure,

hopefully other workers will add/correct what I have to say so that you can get the most accurate response possible.

If what you made for your daughter is a blessing/protection type of hand, then from what I understand, these are a bit different from your run of the mill regular mojo and it is actually traditional for a parent to feed and work the hand for her. Usually these are kept by the crib or under the bed of the toddler. A good thread that quickly goes over this can be found here: how-do-i-feed-a-blessing-mojo-for-baby- ... 14396.html

For your husband's hand, if it is fixed with his personal concerns (hair and/or nails) then he should be the one feeding and praying over it. It would definitely not be good for you to have touched it and chances are it probably won't have survived that although a quick yes/no divination can tell you with certainty.

Hopefully this can help.
Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Rookie2conjure

Unread post by Rookie2conjure » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:46 pm

I just hope it's not dead, I am not familiar with divination, yet. Maybe a yes/no reading would also help me figure out if is still alive. I kinda feel I posted or I commented on another thread concerning Mojo.

Thank you Aura :)

Odessa
HRCC Student

Unread post by Odessa » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:21 pm

I read through this thread today and a curiosity question struck me..

What if I made a hand for my husband and later down the road I ended up touching it by accident.. lets say doing laundry and it was in his pocket..
1.Would that kill off the hand?
2.Or being that I had originally been the one that made it for him, could I revive it?

I don't recall a situation like that being brought up. I saw that touching another person's mojo hand will kill it. I also think I recall the statement made that it could be revived or re-made by the original rootwork. Correct me if am wrong on it.

By the way, this was a very interesting thread to read. I am considering buying some of the different LM hands they make to better understand their workings and the process. Reading for me is one thing, but I'm of the" hands on" mindset... I like to look and touch so I can connect to what I'm doing as well as doing the research and reading on it.
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:20 pm

You touching it could potentially kill it as its not made for you even though you made it. I would get some divination done to see if its still alive, and can be revived by you. This is actually a good question because I have known some people to send their mojo bag back to their rootworker to see if it can be revived. I think you could do so since you made it but I would get some divination done to see what should be done.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Odessa
HRCC Student

Unread post by Odessa » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Thank you Stars. This was a hypothetical question in nature based on the reading of this thread. My husband likes to play the lottery and I would like to make him a mojo hand for him. Being I am in the stages of study, I thought I would poise this senaro as something that could possibly happen in a household of a practitioner. I do see many post warning of touching another's mojo as an act that kills the mojo hand. So it is good advice to keep in mind... Even if u made this yourself. So with that said, when I make his personalized hand I will warn him to keep it to himself and not even I should touch it so it does not kill it off.
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

Ms Kay
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ms Kay » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:53 am

Hi, i just thought i would share this. When i first started using rabbit feet i would find one missing..do you have a cat? I do and he was the culprit. Just in case you do have a cat keep those bunny feet out of reach. Wonder if dogs sniff them out too? Also, if this was for attraction there may be some catnip involved. Just my 2 cents.
Good Luck,
shelly

Starcaster

Unread post by Starcaster » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:21 am

Starcaster wrote:How often are we supposed to anoit the mojo moneyhand bag? How long is it good for? I just bought one last week.
Nobody ever responded to my post.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:20 am

Im pretty sure that you have to feed the hand once a week on the day the of the week that it came into life or it dies.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:27 am

Starcaster, I am posting the website that discusses Mojos (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html) Scroll down about the middle of the page and read "fixing and feeding the Mojo Hand"
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Michael B

Unread post by Michael B » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:31 am

It's come undone - or so I believe...

I have a Triple Strength Money Drawing mojo bag, going on its first month. Suddenly I can hear metal clanking in there; which tells me that the dimes have come unraveled and are possible clanking against each other, and possibly the lodestone - which may well have also come unwrapped.

Using the bag itself as a pendulum, it SAYS that it would be Ok to unwrap it and rectify the problem. Ok, I don't mind at all, but I am loathe to do it until I filed the question here first. Take it apart and rewrap the necessary innards ?

Many thanks !

Michael
Thank you Jove, for your blessings and consideration.

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:42 am

I have a question because I want to understand something... are the contents actually spilling out or starting to peek out from somewhere or is is just making a sound?

Michael B

Unread post by Michael B » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:29 pm

No holes... just the sound of metal - and the only metal is the dimes and/or lodestone. Something came out of the folded papers yhey were wrapped in. The bag is otherwise 100% intact. :-).

Michael
Thank you Jove, for your blessings and consideration.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:08 pm

I want to redo it my nation sack, i just let my nation sack in the box for long time and now i need it, nobody touched or seen but i feel weak the sack.
i read that i can but i don't know if i can use the same bag, i know i can put new herbs and let the hard thing in wiskie overnight. what else can i do.
i have personals concern fresh. let me know

Dancing Goat

Unread post by Dancing Goat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:27 pm

I created a mojo bag to rid myself of a specific health issue. I fed the bag Thursday. A strange thing occurred Thursday night/Friday morning. The bag is normally on the extra pillow. I am a light sleeper and do not "thrash around" in the bed. I woke up suddenly feeling things in the bed. When I turned the light on, the bag was open and some of the contents were spread out in the bedclothes. I am trying not to freak out about this but want to know if this may be a good thing, i.e. the bag was so powerful that it "blew out" the negative energy, or is this a bad thing--the bag wasn't strong enough to overcome the negative energy. Recommendations on how to proceed :shock:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Dancing Goat, I would get a reading on the situation. (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) It may be that you did not tie the bag securely.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:46 pm

I DON'T think this is a good sign. Remake the bag, tie it securely, and keep it on your person.

Do some divination -- or get a reading -- just to make sure you don't have someone working against you.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:49 pm

I am in complete agreement with Miss Michaele; get a reading, definitely! Then remake, re-tie, and make sure it's tight!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Dancing Goat

Unread post by Dancing Goat » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:53 am

Thanks everyone for your opinions on this matter. I was pretty sure I would have to begin again with this mojo. :(

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:31 am

Please keep us updated on this situation. Hopefully things will calm down after you re-do this mojo.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

lkw

Unread post by lkw » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:55 am

Hi everyone,

I'm aware that washing in water is bad for a mojo hand, but wondering about exposure to heat.

After staying in a hostel, the boyfriend placed our bags in the dryer today, as a precaution from bedbugs.

Unforunately, my uncrossing mojo hand was still int here.

Now, if a mojo hand goes through a few cycles in dryer, is it dead?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:50 am

I have a love mojo that I just got about three weeks ago. I have kept her close by faithfully and taken good care of her. I forgot her when I went to work two days ago for the first time and when I came home, she was in the living room floor (my cat evidently scooped her out of the drawer and used her as a ball), I don't think my six year old saw her when I scooped her up and I don't know if my nine month old did. She's still intact, totally but Is it dead now?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:18 am

I'll bet your love mojo had Catnip in it! I have had this happen, too -- the cat goes crazy for the mojo.

I don't consider that "killing" the mojo. I consider a little "cat-love" an extra proof that the thing is HOT!

But then, my name is cat, you know, so i may be a little overboard on the kitty-love thing.

P.S. Buy some Catnip for the cat and dole it out as a weekly treat.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:32 am

Lol.. cool, thank you Miss Cat. I didn't feel that girlfriend was dead, though this is only my second one as an adult that I've had made, I just wanted to check :)

capricorn

Unread post by capricorn » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:01 pm

I have a love mojo which I created quite a while ago and have kept it in my purse, unfortunately I believe it's dead because I have not fed it as I should. Is it possible to "re-active it" for lack of a better term.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:25 pm

When a Mojo Hand is "dead" it is dead. It would be best to properly Dispose of it and get yourself a new bag.

Note- Working with a pendulum, I have found, is a useful way to tell how strong a Mojo is or if it is dead.
This is a great tool for deciding what needs to be done next.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Smoke it, give it a little whiskey (or rum) and oil it. Pray your intentions over it and wear it close to your skin for awhile and sleep with it under your pillow when you sleep. It may not be "dead" but stagnant from having not been worked with. If it doesn't seem to be "alive" again after that, you may doctor it up or remake it. Working a mojo bag isn't just putting oil and stuff on it, but holding it while praying your intentions (in my world anyway :) ). A bag can still be alive even if you're not pouring a ton of oil on it regularly. Some bags are actually hidden, and don't really need to be fed to work after deployed. However, you'll likely find that the ones worked have more kick.

Depending on the length of time and how long you worked the bag, you may find that doctoring it up will help (especially if there have been changes in your situation). For instance, if you worked a bag for 5 years and neglected it for 6 months it's probably fine unless something else is going on.

capricorn

Unread post by capricorn » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Thank You both for your quick response. I will order a pendulum, it is a good tool to have.

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:46 pm

I originally posted this in the main mojo bag thread, but I deleted it since it probably belongs here ~

Apologies if this has already been covered someplace, I searched but didn't see anything on the subject.

I've been carrying my mojo for over a year and it's working and alive...the problem is that between pocket lint, being fed with oils and whiskey, and being in my bra getting sweaty, it's become grubby. The felt is in great shape, it's not worn out at all yet. I'd like to clean it but obviously don't want to put it through the wash and kill it! So should I -

A) Remove the contents, wash and dry the bag, and put everything back (maybe with some kind of ritual)?
B) Order a new bag and put it over this one, even though the original bag is in good condition? (I don't mind buying a new bag, I do hesitate to make this bag any bulkier than it is, though)
C) Surface clean it as best I can?
or
D) Leave it as is?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:30 am

stelz wrote:I originally posted this in the main mojo bag thread, but I deleted it since it probably belongs here ~

Apologies if this has already been covered someplace, I searched but didn't see anything on the subject.

I've been carrying my mojo for over a year and it's working and alive...the problem is that between pocket lint, being fed with oils and whiskey, and being in my bra getting sweaty, it's become grubby. The felt is in great shape, it's not worn out at all yet. I'd like to clean it but obviously don't want to put it through the wash and kill it! So should I -

A) Remove the contents, wash and dry the bag, and put everything back (maybe with some kind of ritual)?
B) Order a new bag and put it over this one, even though the original bag is in good condition? (I don't mind buying a new bag, I do hesitate to make this bag any bulkier than it is, though)
C) Surface clean it as best I can?
or
D) Leave it as is?
I would suggest simply leaving well enough alone. A mojo is not something to be seen by others, so don't worry if it looks a bit grubby as long as it still holds together.
HRCC Student #1559

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Thanks...that's been my instinct so far..."if it ain't broke, don't fix it."

poster

Unread post by poster » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:18 pm

My pet dog touched my mojo bag! :-( Does a pet touching it have the same effect as a person touching it? I.e. is it dead?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:35 am

Do a divination to find out. Some say that an animal touching the bag will not harm it; some say it will.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

koettingqueen

Unread post by koettingqueen » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:56 am

I'm writing this from 30,000 feet in the air, flying out of San Francisco airport...

Last night, upon going through airport security, TSA opened AND looked through my mojo bag! I told them it's a good luck charm but they insisted on going through it and even pulled out the Queen Elizabeth root.

I'm very upset because the night before I re-charged it in a love conjure for a man I've (very successfully) been working on for a few months. I'll be traveling for over a week, and will be spending the Holidays with his family. I feel the energy drained from the mojo bag, and I'm wondering...what could this odd TSA search (and the assumed death of my mojo bag) spiritually represent?

Travelers, BEWARE! TSA has no limits! Keep your mojo bag in your carry-on and THEN transfer it to your purse. Mine was just sitting in my purse!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi koettingqueen,

I'm so sorry to hear about what happenned :( To be certain on the meaning with regards to your specific context, the best thing would be to get a reading from a reliable rootworker like one of the members of AIRR you can find here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

0babywitch0
Newly Registered

Unread post by 0babywitch0 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:29 pm

I was making a mojo bag and lost an end of the string. In my attempts to retrieve the string, i tore it and had to sew it in order for it to close properly. Have I ruined my Mojo? Should i get a new bag?

Thanks for the help!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:44 pm

This might be a sign of resistance to your work. You might want to do a little divination and see if you need protection work before you go on. (I'm assuming this wasn't a protection mojo...)

If you were able to mend the tear invisibly (say, ripped a seam and sewed it back up) -- you should be all right, I think. But if there's a rip in the cloth, not just a ripped seam, you might want to get a new bag and use the same curios.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

0babywitch0
Newly Registered

Unread post by 0babywitch0 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:16 pm

Thanks Miss Michelle. It was a love mojo. I don't feel it was an indication of resistance, but maybe of my lack of careful attention. Because it is a small mojo and i want to keep it in my bra, i tied the bag with a new string and cut the excess material off the top. I feel like i pretty much mutilated the bag, and am not sure if this might hinder the success of my mojo.

I basically want to remake my mojo bag. I would like to condition it with multiple oils and need to change out some of the items inside of it. Should i start over with all fresh herbs or can i just transfer what i have in there and add/remove items?

Once last question- can a name paper replace a petition? I was thinking so as you are to write your desire on the namepaper, but wanted to make sure.

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:07 pm

A friend of mine came over to help me with some household chores as I am recovering from surgery. Before I could stop her she entered my space where I keep my altar and my mojo bag was in plain sight. She saw it,but didn't touch it. Now I have heard different opinions on this; some say it is totally dead as it has been seen by someone other than an innocent child, and others have said I could give it a charge and pray over it. Short of divination by my rootworker is there any other way for me to tell if my mojo is dead or alive? No joke intended...

My blessings to all
LBcamera
Last edited by Mama Micki on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, punctuation
Thank You Saint Anthony

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Usually, if the mojo is seen but not touched, it is fine. You can use a pendulum to find out.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

lbcamera

Unread post by lbcamera » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:12 am

Next thing on my list to buy. I was just told about a pendulum, but have not been taught how to use one yet.
Can you offer some advice on how to use it or perhaps redirect me as to where I would find this information?

Thank you
LBcamera
Thank You Saint Anthony

velveteen29

Unread post by velveteen29 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:51 am

Hi,

I purchased an attraction mojo bag. It's my first. I dressed and anointed it on Wednesday and pinned it to my bra. I went on a ate that night and the guy was planning our second date. I have had the bag pinned to me ever since. I went to mosque on Friday and when I got home I felt this overwhelming urge to feed the bag. Since I am a newbie I opened the bag out a few drops of oil and ran it through candle smoke while reciting the Psalm.

My question is did I kill the bag by opening it? If I did can I save it?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”