Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Steady Work Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Sat May 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Will burning this candle only help get me a job period or can I specify a specific job I am applying for?

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Re: steady job

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat May 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi sangamo1,

Steady work can most definitely be used for help with landing a specific job(s), as well as the more generic "help me find gainful employment in my chosen field".
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: steady job

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun May 24, 2009 8:17 am

It is as Edward said. I always like to combine Steady Work with Money Drawing and Crown of Success formulas to up the ante.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

hangedman

why not green candles?

Unread post by hangedman » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:11 pm

I'm just wondering why the candles for this steady work ritual are blue and white? Why not green? Is it because you're looking for "steady work" and not necessarily "money?"
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Re: why not green candles?

Unread post by Lukianos » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Hi hangedman,

That's the main reason--the goal of Steady Work is sustained employment. Many folks combine Steady Work with additional money-drawing and/or success works, to ensure that the work done is both valued and well-compensated by the employer.
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:15 am

Hi, I want a candle for a specific job I want.

which candle do you guys think I should get:

steady work, crown of success, road opener, or a saint candle that I am praying to?

I'm already doing a Novena candle at home myself.

Thanks.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Candle for a job

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:27 am

you can set more then one candle for a cause. Using crown of success to get the job, steady work to keep the job, etc, attraction to draw the job to you. All are applicable candles to use for the cause and can be used together or alone. Id think together would hit more aspects of the issue. Lodestones are great for getting what you want, I used one last year to get a job, I used the outline cat has on the LM website.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:34 am

thanks j82. how do i use a lodestone to get a job? just get a lodestone and put the necessary oils then put magnetic sand and ask to go get me a job?

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Using a lodestone to attract something is taught here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
HRCC Student #1339

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Perfect thanks J Simulcik.

mjpierce24
Steady Work Candle and Boss Fix Oil and Powder

Unread post by mjpierce24 » Tue May 03, 2011 7:23 pm

I have to tell you all of the amazing powers behind the Steady Work Candle and Boss Fix Oil and Powder.

Ok first, let me start by saying that for the past 4 months, I have been looking for a new job. My co-workers treated me like crap, including my boss. Well I got the boss fix oil and powder. When my job place was empty (since I was the fool who was forced to work late at night) I sprinkled the powder under each of their desks, and wore the oil each day. I immediately noticed a change in the way they treated me. A lot less hassling me, a lot less bad-mouthing me behind my back.

So I spoke to a psychic who kept telling me "Keep doing what you're doing, you'll have a new job by April". So I kept sprinkling the powder and wearing the oil. Went on SIX interviews, no new job, and here it was the first week of April. So I called her back, and again, she said "I'm telling you, you'll have a new job".

Things started getting out of hand at work. Even though things seemed to go my way, there were still bumps here and there, and it wasn't fully the way I wanted.

So April 10th comes around, and I call the psychic again. She tells me the same thing. I kept using the oil and powder.

Then something said "Get the steady work candle". In my mind, even though I hate my job, it's best that I KEEP it until I find something new, incase they planned to fire me. I bought the candle. I lit it on April 22nd.

April 25th, my boss quit. What a shock.

April 27th my supervisor quit.

The very next day, everyone above me in the little clique of bad-mouthing back stabbers were gone...

As of April 29th, I am now the HEAD of my department. WAY MORE MONEY. WAY MORE BENEFITS.

Guess this is the 'New Job" the psychic told me about...thanks to Lucky Mojo...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Steady Work Candle and Boss Fix Oil/Powder.

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Glad to see you are getting desired results.

CAN-GLS-STEA
Steady Work Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mjpierce24

Unread post by mjpierce24 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:23 am

Thank you! Things are going well, compared to what happened before. They were so MEAN to me. I found emails and instant messages where they were talking about me in the worst way. It was ridiculous. I am so glad that is over. But ...just to be on the safe side, I think I will continue to purchase the Steady Work candles and Boss Fix oils/candles. Also, I wanted to share that initially I was only making close to $30,000 when all this crap started happening with the old co-workers. My salary is almost double what I made previously, as well as a full benefit package completely paid for by the company, PLUS an additional $1000/month bonus for every month I remain employed with the company. I couldn't ask for anything more.. I figure I might as well make the best of the situation while it lasts.

:)

Thanks again, Lucky Mojo!!

almondworld

Vigil candle set for getting a job

Unread post by almondworld » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:33 am

Hi, everyone. I am about to make a 3 vigil candles set for getting a job. There are boss fix candle, steady work candle, crown of success candle, road open candle, money draw candle in my mind. Which of them should I choose? or I can combine with other product like spell kit or oil to make them work efficiently?

I understand it is better to burn vigil candle straight through. However for a job, it may take several round interviews. If I want to use candle set to do a spell for each round, what should I do? If I want to put interviewer's business card under a candle ? Which one is a good choice ?

Really some help to make a shopping list here. Thank you all.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Vigil candle set for getting a job

Unread post by aura » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:25 am

Hi almondworld,

For on-going work like job-hunting, consider setting your lights in runs - one after the other. That way the flame never goes out. You can put the interviewer's business card under the candle if you're working toward one specific job, or a more general petition that covers your intended sphere of work, salary range and benefits, proximity to your home, etc. otherwise. Then you can save use the business cards to use as name-papers and wear in your shoe with some Commanding or Master and Steady Work oils during the interviews.

For your candle choices, the choices below sound good, although personally I'd save the Boss Fix for when you've been hired. A Road Opener followed by a run of 3 Steady Work Vigils is one alternative. If you work with Saints at all, you could also choose to follow the Road Opener by a run of 3 St-Joseph Vigils instead.

You could also consider the Steady Work Spell kit which is used to get a good job and already has all the ingredients you need: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html . You also get a mojo hand with the spell kit which you can keep on you during interviews and at work - it's a superb hand that really packs a punch.

Blessings and best of luck - do keep us updated!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:38 am

almondworld, are you setting these lights yourself or asking LM to set them?

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:34 am

Dear jwmcclin, if I ask LM to set them for every round of interview, is it too much trouble?

I would like they do part of work for me, and I do some to assist their work. Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you.

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:51 am

Thank you aura. I do pray to St Joseph, I've got St Joseph holy oil in my hand. There is a question. What kind of herbs and oil could I use to enhance the power of my weekly pray and help find a job quickly?

If I put the petition paper, my personal concern and interviewers' name, photos, my photo into the mojo bag, and bring it with me during the interview. Can I take them out and put a new petition paper in for another interview? Does it means the previous task for the mojo bag has already done? Is it a better way to use mojo bag for each interview or job?

I heard a way to write my name 9 times around interviewers' name one a paper and put it under a candle or in a mojo bag. Is it correct? And how to do it exactly?

As you said I can put interviewer's name paper on my shoe. Right Shoe or Left Shoe or both ?

Thanks again.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:09 am

Hi almondworld,

gravel root is a good herb to help you find employment and deer's tongue will help you speak eloquently. Sampson snake root is also a good addition for job searches as it helps others respect you: http://www.herb-magic.com/sampson-snake-root.html. In the oils, Steady Work oil is pretty much a must for job-getting - it has herbs and curios directly in the bottle to begin with.

With the mojo, you don't open it up again once you've put your personal concerns in there - that's why you would write a petition concerning the kind of job you want and the salary you'd like - NOT the interviewers' name and photo. The bag is for YOU, not for the interviewer! You can write something like ''I will find and keep a job in the public service field which pays more than 35 000$ per year and has full health benefits. My hours will be reasonable and it will take no more than 1/2 an hour to drive to work.'' That's why you don't need a new mojo at every interview, simply one that's made to help you find and keep steady employment. I suggest you read the HITAP page on mojo hands so that you can get a bit more of a feel for what they are: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

For the shoe trick, which shoe isn't all that important: it'll be different depending on who you ask. I usually use my left, because it's my non-dominant side, but that's simply personal preference.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 am

Oh Dear aura, you must be reading mind, a job with over 35,000 per year is exactly what I want... I am keep think it all the time... :lol:

Speak of working with Saint, can I set a long-term goal for St. Joseph, like what kind of job i want, ...and pray to St Expeditus for each interview ? However, I read some post said, St Expeditus does like to work with other Saint. Is any idea about it ? :?:

And someone use honey jar to sweet interviewers...It seems like honey jar takes long to work, normally a hire decision may make in 1-2 days even hours. Is any other better idea to sweet them? :lol:

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:31 am

Hi almondworld,

Different people have different experiences working with saints, there are no hard and fast rules. If you want to know if St-Expedite will agree to work with Saint-Joseph for your situation, ask him and see ;) You can also read through the forum threads on working with Saints and Saints Expedite and Joseph specifically to see how others have gone about it:
working-with-saint-expedite-t5531.html
working-with-saint-joseph-t10709.html
working-with-deities,-angels,-spirits,- ... -t450.html

Generally honey jars are a little slower on the get-go, although that's not always the case. Another good idea to sweeten them (not better - just different: there is no best in conjure, there are simply many ways to get to the same goal some which are more useful to you than others) is to mix some steady work sachet powder with a little brown sugar and cinnamon and use that mixture to dust you CVs and application forms as well as any written correspondence when you apply for a job. You can also dust your hands with that before your interview and then make sure to shake hands with the interviewer.

Best of luck.
Aura Laforest

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:59 am

Dear aura,

Thanks for your reply. You got me again. I only add brown sugar in my coffee, so there is no white sugar in my kitchen. :lol:

If it is an online application (thanks to the modern technology) and i want sweeten bosses, what could I do? :?

I wonder why someone carry Gravel Root and salt when they go on their interviews? What does salt use for?

Is it better to burn petition paper after praying or take it with me ? :shock:

How to do a divination to determine if Saint is willing to work for my case ?

Best

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Hi almondworld,
almondworld wrote: If it is an online application (thanks to the modern technology) and i want sweeten bosses, what could I do?
as jwmcclin mentioned in another thread: lm-oil-application-for-job-interviews-t17404.html
jwmcclin wrote:If you are doing electronic applications work with the oils lightly dress your computer screen at each corner as you petition for your job success.
for this you could use a combination of Steady Work, Crown of Success and Look Me Over oils.
almondworld wrote: I wonder why someone carry Gravel Root and salt when they go on their interviews? What does salt use for?
Gravel root is very traditional to carry during job interviews. You can read more about it here: http://www.herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html
Salt also has a number of traditional uses although I don't know why you would use it for job getting. Perhaps a more experienced root-worker can add their 2c and explain it. You can read more about the use of salt here: http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html
almondworld wrote: Is it better to burn petition paper after praying or take it with me ?
Well it depends, what are you using the petition paper in the context of? A candle spell? A mojo hand? A name paper in your shoe? How are you going to deploy your spell? Personally I don't burn papers much in my work, I tend to dispose by burial or in cross-roads: but it's a personal choice and not a better way to do things. Many workers burn petition or name papers and wouldn't do it other-wise. Keep in mind that asking what is ''better'' or ''stronger'' is like asking if Italian food or Thai food is better, both are good - it depends on what you're most fond of and enjoy eating more. Disposal by burning at the end of a candle spell is quite traditional and if you want to include the remains in your sachet powders then its also a good reason to burn it. You can read more about ritual disposal by fire here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#fire
almondworld wrote: How to do a divination to determine if Saint is willing to work for my case ?
There are a number of ways to go about it. Usually a pendulum is the simplest method for this yes/no kind of querry. If you aren't skilled in the use of pendulums, then you could also get a 10 min yes/no or single question reading on the subject from an AIRR member: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
Aura Laforest

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:35 pm

I just talked to my pendulum about 5 mins ago...maybe I asked too many question, he said no more word games today...using dictionary... :?

almondworld

Unread post by almondworld » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:01 am

Look Me Over vs Attraction -- which one is more suitable for job application and interview ? :?:

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:13 am

Steady Work and Attraction would be more suitable for a job interview.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

missk

Steady Work Candle Turned Completely Black

Unread post by missk » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Good day,

I was burning a job-getting Steady Work candle for a friend and the glass turned completely black from top to bottom leaving only approx an inch or less.. which that amount of wax did not burn. There were also smoke on some days.

1) I read that this means that the work is incomplete and I should burn another candle.

2) What if this happens again? and again?

3) i don't want to keep wasting money buying candles..Any Advice?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Steady Work Candle Turned Completely Black

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:19 pm

missk,

I would get a reading and see what this exactly means for your friend so that you are not wasting your time or money. AITT readers are here:
http://www.readersanrootworkers.com

It seems there are a lot of obstacles that may stand in the way of this person getting a job. Perhaps that means they need to be more realistic about the job they want because they don't meet the qualifications, or they need expand the areas in which they are looking. Smoky and sooty candles are discussed here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsC2

You can start with some some cleansing work such as Uncrossing and then a Road Opener before you begin the next candle for them, and see if that helps.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

The Steady Work candle may need to be bolstered with another candle, such as Crown of Success:
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Steady Work Candle Turned Completely Black

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:45 pm

missk,

1) That's not the kind of interpretation i was taught, nor do i teach it. A black sooty candle means ENEMY WORK -- someone is actively opposing or fighting your firned and trying to keep them from getting a job. Also, unburned wax at the bottom indicates this problem has its roots in the past, unresolved issues of some sort. There is a LOT more here than meets the eye.

In addition to the link that Stars7 posted on candle divination, you may also learn more by reading this Forum thread:
candle divination: flame, wick, wax, glass, remains
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... t8537.html

2) Get a reading, as Starsinthesky7 recommended. Also, do cleansing and road opening as she recommended. If you are buying your own vigil candles and dressing them with Lucky Mojo oil, you may have put too much oil or too many herbs in the candle -- so be sure you know what you are doing. Our candles come already dressed and seeing one of them may teach you how a dressed candle ought to look -- but even ours sometimes go crazy and produce terrible results -- and when this happens, rather than worry about "what next?" i try to divine the spiritual cause.

3) Learn how to do a cleansing and road opening for your friend. Make sure you either buy well-dressed candles from Lucky Mojo or learn how to dress candles yourself and set them in such a way that you can be sure it was a true divination and not your lack of experience or your error that caused the mess.

This thread has been merged into the thread on Steady Work Vigil Candles Questions and Answers.

CAN-GLS-STEA
Steady Work Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

missk

Re: Steady Work Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by missk » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:13 am

Thanks a bunch!... That could have been one of the problems.. i bought it at a local place and they dressed it there..
I will follow the steps that you suggested beginning with a reading and will also try the lucky mojo candles.
Thanks again.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:02 am

Also sometimes additional work may be needed after the steps starsinthesky7 and miss cat recommended but your reading will reveal that or you might ask. This is why I like the spellkits that include everything needed from instructions to protection in many cases.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:01 am

Missk: I have also noticed that in my area, when people use an"shall be un-named" brand of inferior oil to dress the candles, there are a LOT more sooty/black candles that at other places I have seen burn candles. While this may just be caused by the people/conditions that the candles are burning for, you never know.

When using the Lucky Mojo Vigil candles that Lucky Mojo actually sells and uses you are assured that there is at least a quality control for you to build your divination on. I have burned many vigils dressed with Lucky Mojo oils and I have just now gotten a feel for if the actual candle/dressing is at fault, or if it is much more than that and more immediate attention needs to be paid to the situation.

Basically, I am trying to say that is is hard for us to give a good interpretation or divination towards your candle burn if you have used "X" brand candles dressed with "X" brand herbs and oils.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Great points Joseph!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:46 am

Hello, I currently have a babysitting job, but the baby's mom is at risk of getting fired. Naturally, if she gets fired I GET FIRED, because I will no longer be needed tothis... babysit! I have steady work oil, but don't know what I can do to remedy this. I mean if she continues to go to work late is inevitable. Help please!

missk

Unread post by missk » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Thanks Joseph.. I will try working with the LM candles and oils, after my reading i guess.. Which leads to my next question.. i made an appt for a reading but that isnt until the end of May.. should i do anything else while i am waiting? is there anything i could/should do ?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:58 pm

missk, you are on the right road starting with LM Steady Work conjure. You can call the shop and ask them to set lights for you until you get your order. Its your call. The shop is open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time voice: 707-887-1521.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:49 am

missk, you are on the right road starting with LM Steady Work conjure. You can call the shop and ask them to set lights for you until you get your order. Its your call. The shop is open 7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time voice: 707-887-1521.[/quote]

Im the babysitter who she pays off the so on days when he does not come, naturally I dont get paid for the day. Right now she is in danger of getting fired so if that happens, I will no longer be needed to babysit him. I have steady work oil and was recommended to go to Saint Anthony, because this requires a serious miracle! I don't know if tge is the right approach, so I need serious advice and help!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 am

Ugh my phone is giving me problems, I was trying to state that I get paid off the books and if going to Saint Anthony is the right approach.

missk

Unread post by missk » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:14 pm

thanks jwmcclin...this may b a stupid question but what exactly does that mean? "setting candles for me"?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:06 pm

missk: "Setting lights" is the act of having someone light, work, and divine a candle for your situation. This is generally done when the person in question cannot do it themselves, either due to living circumstance or to have a more skilled practitioner set the candle work for you. Here are a few links for you regarding this topic.

MISC Candle Setting Service: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html

HITAP Candle Information: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#history

Candles Set at MISC thread: misc-candles-set-at-missionary-independ ... 35s60.html

General Vigil Light Questions thread: yellow-vigil-candle-money-spell-that-wo ... 13900.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

crzblu3y3z

Unread post by crzblu3y3z » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:34 am

Quick question.
My steady work candle burned clear up until the end then it started to turn black/soot/Gray b/c it was burning the herbs and what not on the bottom (no more wax).
Does this mean anything?... the clear burn until the end?... or a sooty candle?
Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:26 am

Hello Crzblu3y3z
Please read this webpage www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Many answers there
HRCC Graduate #1631

happyspirits

Unread post by happyspirits » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Hello luckymojo Friends.

I have a "fake name" that I practice under and my legal name. ( I teach investments with another name other than my legal one because of the slander people can do online when we are wrong). When carving my candles should I put both? I've been thinking if this matters or not. Work is for crown of success and steady work. Thank you in advance.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:01 am

Hi happyspirits,

You can work with both names, but most importantly, add a personal concern from yourself which is a common link between both names ;)
Aura Laforest

NewBeginnings2014

Unread post by NewBeginnings2014 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:42 am

Wow congrats. You are making me want to try this myself. However, I want to make have my own business though but I am happy for you! :lol:

Awesomesunshine22

Unread post by Awesomesunshine22 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello all, finally found this thread on candles work :D I bought Attraction, look me over, steady work and road opener bath crystals. I have applied for a specific job and wasn't considered. I applied said job based on 2 positive psychic card readings.
My questions are:
1. Do I do the bath crystals first and then light the candles?
2 Do I burn all three candles at the same time?
3. In the steady Job forum, it was suggested to put the job description under the candles. Will I still be able to put my own petition too? Or will this be like requesting too many things at once?
4. I didn't buy the oils because of budget, will it still be ok?
5. I have a St. Anthony card, I keep it under my pillow. I finally broke down last night when I told myself that I didn't get the job. I held it in my right hand to my chest and petitioned so I'll be given a second chance. Will this possibly help with the candles? Or am I praying to the wrong Saint?
Thank you all. I really appreciate your help and advice.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:54 am

Hello, Awesomesunshine22,

I will answer each question after the question:

1. Do I do the bath crystals first and then light the candles?-YES
2 Do I burn all three candles at the same time?-That is up to you. But I would do the road opener first alone.
3. In the steady Job forum, it was suggested to put the job description under the candles. Will I still be able to put my own petition too? Or will this be like requesting too many things at once?-Make it as clear and to the point as possible
4. I didn't buy the oils because of budget, will it still be ok?-You can try.
5. I have a St. Anthony card, I keep it under my pillow. I finally broke down last night when I told myself that I didn't get the job. I held it in my right hand to my chest and petitioned so I'll be given a second chance. Will this possibly help with the candles? -That is up to the Saint.
Or am I praying to the wrong Saint?- You may want to look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Awesomesunshine22

Unread post by Awesomesunshine22 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:54 am

Miss aida,

Thank you. I will do the bath crystal road opener first then the 3 candles. So for the petition, combine job description and my petition to one? Sorry to ask. Thank you.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Hello Awesomesunshine22,

I would still put a petition stating what you want to have happen. You can write it right on the job description if you like!

peace~

Nathen

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”