Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

josie02

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by josie02 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Ok I understand about how the jar can break. But what I don't understand is what to put in the jar to get her out of our lives and stop talking to him. I want freeze her out of out relationship.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:43 am

Can anyone please advise on this please....

...does the freezer spell become nutify after awhile or is it permanent? And what if the target does a freezer spell on you too, how do u counteract it?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:04 am

Hi josie02,
The water freezing up around her personal concerns is what's going to stop her in her tracks and freeze her out of the relationship. To get her to shut up and stop talking you can add alum. Add poppy seeds to confuse her mind and a whole cayenne pepper to make her uncomfortable and irritated until she leaves your man alone.

Hi mabel,
as long as the freezer spell is in the freezer and frozen tight - it's working. If you take it out and let everything melt, well no it won't do much anymore.
To counteract a freezer spell on you, it's much like getting rid of any other spell work, cleansing and protection. Take a spiritual bath in Jinx Killer crystals (it's a particularly effective blend for this kind of thing) or 13-herb bath and then make sure to keep strong protection up. Ultimately, if you have contact with the person who's freezing you, find the jar and take it out of the freezer since otherwise you'll need to uncross and protect pretty much continually until they stop working against you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

roman
Newly Registered

Unread post by roman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:24 pm

hi im really new to all this but i tried a freezer spell and now it seems like bad things are happening to me is there a way to stop or reverse this

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:47 am

roman: Welcome to the forums. I have moved and merged your post to the appropriate thread and forum section. From now on please try to post in the appropriate section of the Lucky Mojo forums. Thank you.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

significant

Unread post by significant » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:29 am

i have good work with freeze spell... i think it's work..... i was freeze "rival activiti" maybe 4-5 weeks ago *....and few days ago "my married lover" told me,
-"I was with her a long time ago,nothing last maybe 3-4 weeks,I do not have to perform any such obligation for now,because she have some problems there,her period come early than usual,some gynecological problem and she is not interested to have sex".... (exactly what I wrote in my petition paper - not interested to have sex never ever,lol ).. he told me that she think that is menopause....let her think what she wants- BUT I KNOW WHAT IS THAT AND I BELIEVE IN MY FREEZE SPELL[/b], <3...tnx to all LM board moderators and this forum .... I love you all

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:04 am

natasha76: That is pretty amazing. The results speak for themselves!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

significant

Unread post by significant » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:34 am

so true Joseph.... i can't wait to arrive my LM shipment.... and start to doing some "real powerfull stuff"... ;)

emuse86

Unread post by emuse86 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 pm

I have a freezer spell in progress against love rivals and have seen great success so far. However, there are anticipated power outages this week due to the storm. I would like to continue the spell but I'm afraid that the power outage, especially if it's extended for a few days, will thaw the spell. What should I do if I do lose power assuming I can't keep the spell on ice for more than day? Any advice would be much appreciated!

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:31 pm

In general, I wouldn't worry about it. Just let it refreeze once your power is restored. If you feel it's necessary, you can remake the jar. However, just from personal experience, you're not likely to see an over night change simply because a jar defrosted for a day or two.

If you're really worried and there was a specific individual causing a problem you may consider supplemental candle work. Something cutting the offender out and something to strengthen the interest of your mate.

For me, when the freezer works and works well, it's not something that needs to be remade regularly and the effects still linger after the person is removed from the freezer. If a person happens to resurface, things never go back to business as usual. Once it's done it's done. The only time I ever had to worry and do something extra was because the freezer wasn't effective enough. Usually it gets the job done.

I figure these things are different for everyone, so just back up your work if you're concerned and just let the jar refreeze if it comes to that. The fact that it's working well for you says to me that this isn't a super difficult/complicated situation. Try not to worry, and stay safe!

emuse86

Unread post by emuse86 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 am

thatgirl

Thank you so much for your quick response, thatgirl! And the reassurance was super helpful.They're saying that some people may be out of power for over a week - let's hope not! If I do start to see things turning around for the worse, although your words have increased my confidence in my spell, what specific candle work would you suggest doing?

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:54 am

ladybugggz92
Newly Registered

Unread post by ladybugggz92 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Alright.. Hey everyone!
Greetings from Austin, TX.
Sooo... I need help. My boyfriend of about a year, give or take, informed me that
he got a job interview... All that's fine and dandy, but it's in Houston.. and he doesn't
do "long distance relationships" - not like Austin is really that far anyway.
He's pretty confident that he's not going to get it since he has no experience in financing, and
just has a degree in Math, and the only reason why he got this interview was because a friend of his
who is lower in the company put in a word for him..Also, my intuition is telling me that chances are
he's not going to get the job, or maybe that's just wishful thinking.. either way, the thought of him
leaving and throwing away everything just makes me sick to my stomach (literally) with anxiety.

And the funny thing is.. he says he wants to stay in Austin, (and from what I've seen) there are plenty of jobs in Austin,
and he needs to just do follow up calls. I know he's committed to me, so I don't think I need a binding spell,
but a few weeks ago when he told me all this (his interview is the week of the 19th) - I began looking up
"how to stop someone from getting a job," and I came across this website and freezer spells, so I'm now asking
for myself. I know, I must sound like a selfish b----. =[

I'm new to this, so go easy on me, please.
I've read that it actually works...
I saw a video on YouTube of a guy doing one - all he had was a little piece of paper, a small length of black
yarn/string, and a water bottle... sounds easy enough..
However, on the paper, I get that I'm supposed to write his name, but what else? How would I go about
writing the fact that I don't want him to get the job?
Also, when should I do it?
The night before? A few nights before? A week before? etc.
On the piece of paper, do I include the date of his interview?
"(insert boyfriend's name) to not get the job in Houston, Texas on (insert date here)"... something like that?

I just need something easy that works.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:36 am

Hello Ladybugggz92,
Before I answer you, I would invite you to think about what you are asking. There is more than one way to accomplish keeping a relationship. His new job may in fact be a blessing to you. If you love him ( in which I believe you do) support him in whatever decision he makes. You have to be careful when doing freezing work on love ones because you don't want to hinder yourself as well. You can do love work to strengthen your relationship and tie you together in addition to doing success work so that you both advance together and with each other. You can find supplies for this kind of work at Lucky Mojo curio co.
Give it some thought and Stay Encouraged.
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

freecloud

Unread post by freecloud » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:04 am

Lots of great advice to be found in these forums! :D

I, too, noted several years ago this misnomer about a freezer 'jar' spell.. :o
Back then I said unto myself, "Self, I dont know about that..." At that time, I opted to use plastic water bottles, vinegar, War Water, Black Salt, Black Pepper.... and had the wherewithal to not fill the bottle all the way :lol:

Now, thanks to a whole lotta reading, I feel like I want to 'do it all the right way' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifIi6ewkFvs ;)

A lot of people keep asking about putting oil in the freezer, and I know it keeps getting batted back and forth, but I did notice that it was mentioned in the freezer spell section the mojo lady put together that appropriate LM Bath Crystals easily dissolvable in water would be up for the task! I never thought of that before! I mean, it's not necessarily for the bath, per se, right? Only makes sense to me. Dissolve whatever is appropriate to the task, and whet whatever needs whetted, especially since oil and water dont really go together and oil doesnt freeze...

Oh and something else I *just* thought of...

For my new freezer spell--since I cannot get personal concerns for all of the 'potential rivals', I can always go to his FB page and grab pics of all the flirts, exes, etc et al and so forth from there. That's a lot of effort in MS Paint with all of the cut/paste to put everyone on one paper to print out, but that's pretty schnazzy to just think about that now :twisted: That way, at least, the potential rivals would be a bit more specific. :?:

LL&P \\//
I remind you of the man...
Thank you St. Martha! Thank you St. Expedite!

avoiceanswered

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:11 am

First read this: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Are you sure you want that kind of spell? I agree with oniki.

Now you could do a honey jar spell for love : http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html and/or both a stay with me spell http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

You could sprinkle powders stay with me and follow me boy in his shoes. Or rub the oils on him during a massage.

My boyfriend and I both have used honey jars with each other. We also had a long distance relationship for the first six months of us being together. We made it. :)

Sorry if this went off topic.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi everyone

I just wanted to share a mistake that I made, I stupidly added my targets name to the name paper I used to freeze out my love rivals. And it actually did freeze me out as well! I defrosted it and did it the correct way, but will it take a while for the effects of the previous attempt to wear off if that's not a silly question?

avoiceanswered

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Weird effect with my freezer spell, it mellowed out the girl who was gossiping that doesn't seem tobe mean at all now. Not my original intention, but it works out for now. Just have to wait for supplies.

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Ok so i am totally confused. Some people are saying they did there freezer spell in a Jar where when i read the link http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
it says its a misconception?? I am lost... if i want to freeze a woman out of my mans life do i use a LEMON or do i use a JAR? i also saw something about putting it in a
ziplock? =/ I just want to make sure i do this right intially i was going to slit the lemon into 2 pieces and but the petition paper sayd "So and so stay away & all other love rivals" and but all the herbs and powder and shut it with pins and needles but not i am not sure if i just put evrything in a jar, Please write back.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:23 am

I've successfully done a few freezer spells and was wondering if I could do one to keep someone from coming back and telling my husband something I don't want him to know would I use a lemon or a tongue to do this? I was leaning towards a tongue but I've only seen the tongues used for court cases? and how would I word it I was thinking "this person will not bother or tell my husband anything about me" or should I omit the word husband just curious?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:43 am

I would use a tongue, as this is about speech.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

xabbyx

Unread post by xabbyx » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Hello! I recently found on here the topic of freezer spells.

I saw a psychic back in May who told me to do a freezer spell by getting a container (like a drug bottle) putting some water in it, freezing it, then taking it out, get a picture of the person I want to freeze out of my siutation and roll it up and tie it with black string while stating I wanted her to quit harming me, my significant other, and herself, place it in the bottle, fill it with water and freeze. Also she told me to take a picture of my significant other and place him (picture rolled loosely and tied with string) in a box with his hair and place it under my mattress.

I have since done this and have not seen any improvement in my situation.

I've also tried meditating on pink candles during a full moon dressed with love oils to bring him back to me.

He still continues to only see me occasionally and swears he will be back home, but the other woman is still in his life (using their kids as ammunition to get him to stay) and I am now expecting his child.

In addition, I have seen another psychic who has told me he is the one for me.

I just need to bide my time because he is going to get sick of this other woman and the kids won't keep him there anymore.

Is there any way I can do another freezer spell or something of the nature to remove her from his life and my life for good.

And, something to get him to make good on his promises of coming back home to me and staying with me for good

Please help.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:42 pm

xabbyx,

The tap-water freezer spell you were taught didn't work, and no wonder. It does not have a reputation for success. Please read this page on freezer spells:

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Also read this entire thread into which your post has been merged.

You can do another freezer spell, of course. Read the page and try to do one of the more traditional spells.

As for your man -- i think he's not very good. He has children with the other woman and he got you pregnant and he is not making a move to join you. That's the tragic truth you are living-- and he put you in that situation.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:00 am

First, my apologies if not properly categorized.

I am in the process of moving and my freezer in the garage is full with "goodies" to block my rival. Working pretty well thus far. My dilemma is that I am in the process of moving out of my house where new tenants will be moving in by end of this month.. Freezer will stay. I do not know what to do with all my goodies; afraid that by disposing of them, my work will be undone.
I will be moving with my son and his family and will be unable to continue my "freezing" as they only have on fridge in the house and my daughter-in-law (bit nosy) may not be in concurrence and trash my work.
My new tenants will let me keep usage of a storage room inside the garage to keep few items that I cannot take with me. (vinegar jar has been there for over a year and will stay put).
What are my options, if any. There has been NO communication between my dude and my rival since this past Summer. Wish to keep it that way, if I can.

Blessings and Happy Holidays to all.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Ritual disposal is appropriate according to the intention of the spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html)
Read the previous recommendations for dark work such as freezer spells. Just consider what result you want...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Vera

Unread post by Vera » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:28 am

Thank you very much.

MysticSparkles

Unread post by MysticSparkles » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:50 am

Hi,

I have a question for anyone who'd like to answer. Is physical illness a sign of a successful freezing spell?

I put someone on ice just a few days ago. They've been very quiet online since then. It turns out they came down with the flu. Now, being a follower of Louise Hay, I know that flu means that you are "prone to mass negativity and fear, and you believe in statistics." I have read that it also means "you are feeling guilt over being told to do something and not wanting to do it."
Both of those things make someone subconsciously prone to flu.

Now, when I froze the person, I put down specific things under their name. I wrote that they have to stop cyberbullying, gossiping, etc. I didn't just write that the person has to stop doing these things just to ME, but to EVERYONE. (I didn't realize I was doing this at the time, but I did... and I'm glad.)
In my opinion, that certainly falls in line with "being told to do something, and feeling guilty over not wanting to do it." (Because the person knows they should.)

It's kind of like this person has no one to throw their negativity at, now that they're frozen. They don't yet want to do what I'm telling them to do, so they got sick.

Just a theory. Is physical illness evidence that a freeze is working?

thanks! :)

Newby29

Unread post by Newby29 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:30 pm

I know this question may have been answered several times before but there are too many responses to read through lol!!! I did a freezer spell last night to keep rival lovers away from my bf two girls I actually named on petition. I also wrote the birthdate of one if the girls and a phone number of a girl I found but do not know her name. Well I am worried if it will work.! I petitioned, I am freezing you - and - out of ( my bf)'s life, stay away!!! I freeze all love rivals!!! I added cayenne pepper and toilet water to my container. I am worried that since I wrote his name in the petition it may not work though I was very clear what my intentions were!! Did I do the spell wrong????

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:48 pm

I would really encourage you to read the posts in this thread because it would really help you understand this type of work. Twenty-one pages is really not that much. Also, reviewing Ice Box and Freezer Spells would be highly recommended

In the petition I would really focus on the person you want to freeze out of the lives of you and your boyfriend. Use any information you have of her and then write out the command. No need to put yours or your boyfriends name on that petition because this jar is to freeze someone else out of your life. Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Newby29

Unread post by Newby29 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:41 am

So I did my freezer spell over this time I did separate packets for each rival I knew of. I urinated on my petition paper with names listed 9 times for each woman. I wrote stay away from my lover on the backs. I placed it in foil with the shiny side inward and sprinkled with cayenne pepper and black pepper then tossed them in the freezer. That was about a month ago. My bf and I had started working towards rebuilding our relationship. I have had success with using reconciliation products and stay with me products things seemed to be getting better until this past Thursday night. I also have some come to me work done by a local root worker who told me this man really loves me and wants me but he is still immature. Something told me to go over to his house I just felt funny. When I arrived sure enough he was there with one of the rivals. He opened the door for me and let me in like it was no big deal. He said he hadn't had contact with her in about a month so she contacted him to talk about why they are no longer friends. Well I jumped her and he made her get out and I stayed. Just wondering If this could be an affect of the freezer spell or not??? He did say they hadn't spoke In a month which is about how long she's been in my freezer. Could that feeling I had be from the spell letting me know to interfere with her interacting with him to cause her to stay away???? Should I do more work on her?? Do you think the freezer spell isn't sufficient enough???? Idk trying to figure out if this was a good sign or not.

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:11 pm

I just gave this a try. I took some brown grocery bag paper and wrote "All of my competitors and rivals for work, jobs, and internships". Turned it 1/4 turn counter-clockwise and crossed it 9 times with "FROZEN OUT". Anointed it with a dominating oil, added herbs (peppercorns, black mustard seed, and calamus root), folded it three time (away, counter clockwise), and doused it with vinegar. For good measure, I folded aluminum foil around it (shiny-side-in) and put it in a plastic baggie with water. On both sides of the baggie, I drew the glyph of Saturn with a black permanent marker.

Prayed over it and placed it in the freezer between 8:00 and 8:05pm. Day and hour of Saturn, with at least the minute hand moving downwards. We'll see what happens...
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:40 pm

heartexalted

That is some nice work. I like the added Sigil of Saturn, very nice. You put a lot into the detail of this.

Thanks for Sharing!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

BeniSoit

Unread post by BeniSoit » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Blessings to all. I am new here and just signed up on this site. I recently started to come "outside of the box" in regards to my spirituality. Not knowing anything of spells or whatever I was thinking about a current situation that I am dealing with right now and I had an idea pop into my head about doing a freezer spell and I think "hmm" freezer let's type that into google and see what pops up and lo and behold...I am led ..."here" LOL typical...Thank you Spirit. So now here is my quesion...I'm a guy who's in love with another guy...he loves me, I love him and he is sleeping with his boss....she initiated it and so now I want her to stop it...I havent met the woman but I did find her on facebook and I was thinking of taking her photo and writing a petition on the back to freeze this woman from pursuing further sexual relations. I have a couple jars here and thought that this would be something that be fairly simple to do considering what I have...would any of you reccomend any additional steps to this? I already see this working, but I would like to know if there's anything more to charge it?

Thanks again for the wealth of knowledge here.
All is possible under the Sun...I AM Blessed.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:54 am

Hi BeniSoit,

I merged your post into an already established topic on freezer spells. Be sure to read through the previous posts as you are sure to find the answer to your questions. Also, be sure to check out Ice Box and Freezer Spells page for further information. Since you are new to spells I would encourage you to read Real Magick: Basic Questions about Spell-Craft. Best of luck to you.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:13 am

I have been doing break up work on a couple and recently thought they were closer to breaking up than they were, in fact I thought they had completely. At the time I did a freezer spell on the rival but am now wondering if it does any good since she is actually not gone yet. Would anyone recommend taking her out or just leaving her in? I know the intention was to freeze her out of the picture but if she's not gone yet, I don't wanna freeze her into it...

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:46 am

Freezer spells will not break up a couple. The spell is to freeze someone in their tracks so to speak. Not a good idea if you want to MOVE them away. :-) Read Ice Box and Freezer Spells to get an understanding of this type of work. In the mean time I would undo the current freezer work and look into doing actual Break Up work if that is what you are doing.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:48 am

Papa Newt

I didn't do the freezer spell to break them up, I thought they were already broken up and that is why I did it. I am already doing regular break up work. I will take her packet out of the freezer then, thank you.

Newby29

Unread post by Newby29 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Hello again :)!!! Just wondering if seine could give some insight into my previous post!!! Looking for answers!!!! Thank you so much in advance!!!

chocl8

Unread post by chocl8 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Newby29,

I believe the answer you are looking for is here general-freezer-spell-questions-and-ans ... 6s570.html on pg 20.

Newby29

Unread post by Newby29 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 am

Hi and thanks but It still didnt answer my question! Thanks anyway! Guess that post got overlooked.................moving on!

BeniSoit

Unread post by BeniSoit » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Hi all. I tried my first freezer spell a few weeks ago and it worked.

My roomates sister who's a debby downer negative nancy type of woman was basically running her mouth about me so what since she and I are no longer friends, I took a yellow post it which to me yellow represented the friendship, I wrote in black ink the targets name and was very specific in what I wanted, I then took the post it and folded it away from me.

what I did next WILL shock you, at the time unbeknownst to me about the whole "tap water" thing I USED tap water fill the small jar, put the post it in there and wrote FREEZE on top of the cap in big black letters and slammed that freezer door shut honey! Tell me, why a week or 2 after the working she came over to pick up my roomies kids and didnt utter two words to me, and couldn't even look at me or even attempt to try to start a conversation. I simply stood my ground, raised up my vibration and showed the power.

So yes, I guess the tap water worked, but remember it aint about the water...it's about the INTENTION.

Whether it's conjure, spell craft or prayer for that matter, the root of it all is how strong the intention is.

There was one time I stopped or should I say willed something from not happening idk it was a full moon that night AND I was driving so perhaps the momentum from the car or the energetic pull of the moon must have been in some kind of alignment because within 10 minutes of it all I got a phone call saying that it didnt happen.

The bible says that the power of life and death lies in the tongue...so true.

I thank you for this forum I can learn so much from you all. Blessings
All is possible under the Sun...I AM Blessed.

Witchyone

Unread post by Witchyone » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:17 am

Hello Everyone,

All experienced workers please answer...I am interested in understanding how one would utilize a freezer spell to stop or prevent someone from moving forward on something, as opposed to freezing this party out of one's life altogether? Freezing out is not an option, but stopping their actions may be in order, and I was wondering how one would carry this out.

Example #1 - if you wanted to stop a meddling family member from intruding on your relationship but you do not want to freeze this person out of your life, as this is a loved family member and you'd rather have them no longer interfere in your relationship, not removing them from your life.

Example # 2 - If you wanted to stop / prevent an action of legal proportions from being taken against you, but the party in question whom you know may act against you is one whom you still need a business relationship with, and you'd just like to continue to do business with them without them taking any legal actions against you.

Given the two examples above where a person may want to stop someone's actions but NOT freeze them out altogether, can anyone advise on this? I've been reading the page on freezer spells and it does describe how freezer spells are used, just as well as an intensive search on these boards has taught me, but most of what I've found spoke of folks wanting to FREEZE OUT a love rival of some sort. I've had no great luck in finding anything that mentions the ability to stop someone from moving forward on something.

I ask because I already have become familiar with the "freezing out" aspect of this work, but I don't fully understand the other, as freezing someone's actions instead.

Thanks to all who may wish to reply and respond.
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:41 am

I just wanted to ask if you carry out multiple freezer spells for the same purpose does it make the intent stronger by any chance?

Witchyone

Unread post by Witchyone » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Hello again all,

I've just posted a question but afterwards, I got to thinking about how to best anyone may be able to pull this off, and I think I've come up with an idea :idea: on how to do this. Please tell me what you all think, and hesitate not to provide any other ideas.

I thought of starting out the freezer spell (to STOP someone in their tracks, NOT to freeze the OUT of one's life) by applying the following:

1) Gather a piece of aluminum foil, shiny surface upward...this is to be folded in, allowing the shiny side to face the targets inside of the packet when completed.

2) On a piece of brown paper bag, write the target's name, then cross with mine, 9 times. On the back, write out the command as well as stating it aloud, then wet it with a tea made from the following herbs and roots: barberry, knot weed, licorice root, master of the woods, master root, and any other appropriate roots and herbs for dominance and controlling someone's movements.

3) Do the same for their personal concern, as in, their business card or letterhead, crossing with one's own name 9 times and on the back, writing the command and stating this command aloud as well. Dip this in one's urine to dominate them and the situation.

4) Place the brown paper name paper onto the shiny side of the aluminum foil.

5) Place the personal concerns (their business card or their letterhead) on top of this, and add the same herbs, roots and curios from the list of herbs above.

6) Begin folding AWAY from oneself, while aloud, speaking that this person's influence will no longer progress, that their ability to move or act against one shall be frozen and that they shall find no possible means to move against one from that moment going forward. Secure this with 9 needles and as this is done, state that their movements are now sealed and held fast in place.

7) Finally, seal this pinned packet into the aluminum foil, shiny surface to cover them inside, folding away from oneself again, and placing this in the back of the freezer, stating aloud that they are now on ice, their movements against one to be ceased, their inability to act upon one to now be established and their threat above oneself to be no more. State that it is to be ("so be it"), and leave them in the back of the freezer, either indefinitely or until it is chosen to "thaw" them out,...then go on about one's own business.

8) Back this up with a protective vigil light and prayer, if desired (though, that should be a great idea).

*NOTE* I've actually wondered about using a lemon as a container, but was unsure of the effects, given this type of spell, as a relationship with this person may need to be maintained if you just want to stop a person's movements, not necessarily freeze them out of your life, and souring them may create problems with this person down the line, due to the fact that you may need to maintain this relationship with them for whatever reason. The aluminum foil was an alternative....finally, a glass jar (with room for freezing and expanding liquid) was third.

How does this sound? Any thoughts?
Thank you Saints Martha, Joseph, Anthony, and Expedite for blessing all aspects of my life.

SweetGirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by SweetGirl » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 am

My daughter has a problem with her co-workers and a bully boss, she gets other boss involve with her twisted minded, they are trying hard to get rid of my daughter, they also spread lies and just try to get on her about nothing. My daughter is trying to keep it together - she's nothing like me. I'm the hard one she is a little soft.

So I have a question about this freezer spell -

Where do you go on Lucky Mojo site?

What do you use?

I was also wonder if a lemon or lime would do anything in souring or moving her away or her act comes back to her.

Just need a little help, because my mind gets higher in thoughts just want to come back down to earth and deal with her.

I thank you for any help.

sweetpea29
HRCC Student

Unread post by sweetpea29 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:13 am

I would like to know when using urine to freeze someone is it only dipped in urine or can I put a lot of urine in a container along with the paper...Please :?: :D

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:03 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Here is a link to Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, Miss Cat's online book, where the freezer spell can be found in the link above.

You may also wish to purchase Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, Miss Cat's book available in both hard and soft cover:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

For the Boss:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

Lemon/lime:
lemon-and-lime-questions-and-answers-t14815.html
lemon-and-lime-spells-questions-and-answers-t21263.html

Be Blessed!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Unread post by Newbie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:48 am

Hi All,
Long time back someone advised me to write my wish on a piece of papaer(plastic or anything that will not be damaged in water), pour some water into a container and place my wish into it and freeze it.

But I read on this forum that freezing puts a stop to someone.
Am I hurting my cause by freezing my wish?
That did not work anyway and yet, Is till have it in my freezer. Have had it for a long time now.

Please let me know if I should remove my wish paper from the freezer or leave it there?
Regards.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:52 pm

newbie,

I moved your post to this topic.

I have never heard of using a Freezer Spell to grant a wish. It seems contradictory. As you have read, freezer spells are mainly used in the Stopping and Preventing of people and actions.

Perhaps a better spell for you to try with your wish is a Honey Jar Spell:
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:53 pm

Freezing your wish would stop it, not fulfill it. Take it out of your freezer. Dispose of it at a crossroads or bury it.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:54 pm

I'm inclined to agree with the above. I can't think of any reason that freezing one's wish would be beneficial.

I believe I'd thaw that one out, were it up to me.
Two-Headed Doctor

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Oh my. Freezing your wish, as it has been mentioned, is a very bad idea. If you talk to person or read about people who brought their wishes to fruition will describe some sort of "fire" or passion that ignited them. So do follow what has been recommended and work with some Candles!
Thank you, St. Expedite!

orion

Unread post by orion » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:39 am

I'm wondering, could one use a freezer spell to freeze out a bad habit?

Eg. Freeze out eating junk food by putting name and circling with "stay away from junk food"
Or. Freeze out listening to bad music, or watching porn, smoking or (insert any bad habit here) etc.

Any thoughts or suggestions or alternatives?

Happyness

Unread post by Happyness » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Hey Good Evening ALL!! :)

I'm new HERE, and to Hoodoo as well . . and have read THIS entire thread (of 22 pgs.) along with http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html and still have questions

I would most likely use a wetted paper towel, as I don't want to sour anyone's life, not even a (potential) love rival(s) . . so can I just place their personal concerns, petition(s), herbs, in a plastic jar or tub filled with vinegar, toilet water, urine (for dominance) and alum, then wrap it in foil (shiny side in) and put in to freeze?? or would I have to wet the paper towel and personal concerns / petition with all that I've mentioned before freezing?? or do both??

If THIS has been asked and answered, I apologize . . I thank YOU, ALL though for taking the time in reading my post and hope to hear back with your wisdom :)

Unread post by Newbie » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:25 am

If I freeze someone out of my life by putting their name in freezer, will other spells i do against them after freezing them still stand good?

Unread post by Newbie » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Some posts on this thread said to add a lil bit of 'commanding oil' in the paper packet. Will 'influence oil' do?

Or influence oil only to influence for good reasons and so will not solve the purpose in freezer spell?

Kindly reply as I plan on ordering one or the other based on the response.
Thanks.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:03 pm

--newbie,

I reply to your previous questions:

It would depend on the purpose of the work. If you're freezing a man, so he can't fool around, I could see using that opportunity to work on some reconcilliation. If you're freezing somebody just to get them out of your life, why give them the attention needed to work on them? Freeze them, and forget about them.

If you want to freeze them in a bad place, incorporate appropriate elements into the freezer spell; such as lemon juice to sour, or poppy seeds to confuse the mind.

If you want them gone, get them gone, but don't go hunting for them, just to add insult to injury.

As for Commanding and Influence products: as the names suggest, one is somewhat more polite than the other. I wouldn't look for the same type of results from one,mof the other os called flr.
Two-Headed Doctor

Unread post by Newbie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:05 pm

If you're freezing somebody just to get them out of your life, why give them the attention needed to work on them? Freeze them, and forget about them.
I will explain: If you want to freeze a woman who lives with her son and is dependent on him and goes everywhere he goes (i mean she relocates when he relocates since she lives with him), will freezing her name with an intent to freeze her out of his life, take the guy also away from your life..u know since she is his dependent?

Since she cannot be gone TOTALLY, I cannot freeze her and forget.

Meanwhile I would like to work on making her relationship with the girl....that she is trying to set her son up with.... go bad.

So can i first freeze her or will freezing her freeze him away too (since she is his dependent) and will any spells done on her whiles she is freezing reach her?

Thanks.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:59 pm

I gather that your intentions are aimed at the man, so let's look at it, from that direction.

Be aware, that working to separate a loyal son from his mother may very well hit more resistence than you expect. Important factors to consider would be his relationship woth his mother, and the reasons she is dependant on him. If they are close, and she can't get by without him, removing her from his life is going to be very difficult, and —quite frankly—work I would neither do, nor condone.

Another important factor is the reason the mother is interfereing with you, as far as her son is concerned. If she just thinks this other girl is a better match, and doesn't really have a problem with you, you could freeze the other girl, to keep her out of the way, or you could sour her and the mother in a vinegar jar, like you brought up, before. You could also do a general freeze on "love rival's for John Smith's affections" or some such, to keep any other ladies out of the race.

If the mother has a problem with you, you could try getting her into a sweet jar, to improve her opinion of you. If she's talking bad about you, you can work on her with Stop Gossip products.

If they aren't close, and she's just mooching off her son, because she can, hot foot her. Freezing won't make her leave, as freezing is static, by nature. Things don't move when frozen. I suppose you could do something like a stop gossip beef tongue, and freeze that, to keep her talk from interfering, but it doesn't strike me as the best solution, in the situation, as far as I can see.

If you know that he will not leave his mother, or that she can't leave him, then freezing may not solve your problem. If she's going to be a part of the relationship, you're going to have to find a way to work with, or around, her.

That's what I've got, with the information you've provided.

A reading may not be a bad idea, in this situation, both to judge if the man is worth the trouble, and how best to approach things.
Two-Headed Doctor

Unread post by Newbie » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Doctor Hob,
Thank you.
I have been considering a reading and was looking at the profiles of all AIRR members but I do understand when mother and son or any such relations come into picture, ppl might not take up the case.
Honestly I am not trying to be disruptive either but claim what is mine.

I did a freeze spell in the past...only I froze my wish ...without knowing what it does n even though the wish was worded to say what i wanted, since the wish contained his name in it, he froze too out of my life. So that is why I am reluctant to put his name in the freezer again..so I am afraid to put "love rival's for John Smith's affections" kind of thing in the freezer.

I will carefully consider everything you suggested.
Thank you.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”